[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germany fails to extend the "no returns to Greece" policy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 24

http://www.fr-online.de/flucht-und-zuwanderung/abschiebungen-fluechtlinge-muessen-nach-griechenland-zurueck,24931854,33499510.html

Essentially, Germany had extended an executive order each year in January that no refugee can be returned to Greece (where refugees need to apply for asylum under Dublin rules). But 4 days ago, the German interior ministry did for the first time not extend the order citing marked improvement of the conditions for asylum seekers in Greece.

When will Germany finally deport 85% of the refugees that are in Germany right now to Greece? Because that is possible under Dublin. IT is the best solution for Germany, the EU and refugees, because refugees don't want to stay in Greece, so they just go home to Afghanistan. Iraq, Syria or North Africa. It's not like some dude from Damascus can't just go back there and live a normal life. Damascus is as safe as Detroit or East London.
>>
>>61239055
They dont wanna go back. They are there to conquer you idiots.
>>
>>61239145
>They dont wanna go back. They are there to conquer you idiots.
Under the law, Germany now can send them back. Pretty much all of the idiots who are registered in Greece or admit they came via Turkey-Greece.
>>
>>61239195
>can send them back
gl with that. I'm sure they will comply.
>>
>>61239195
And how exactly are you gonna enforce it? The numerous incidents have showed the entire world that the german police force is castrated. What prevents them from doing what they do here, and just go underground for a couple of years before trying their luck again? You can't just assume that they will act all german and stand in line all calm and collected. They have been promised free mansions and a blonde german girl and they expect to get it.
>>
>>61239055
So Greece failed to pay its denbts and became the dumping ground of unwanted migrants.

Wow.
>>
>>61239195
That will never happen

the leftist cucks in Germany won't let that happen.
>>
Good luck rounding up the millions of shitskins and deporting them to us, also that implies we will accept them and not send them on their merry way again
>>
File: der-kanzler-kommt.jpg (36KB, 440x380px) Image search: [Google]
der-kanzler-kommt.jpg
36KB, 440x380px
>>61239055
>When will Germany finally deport 85% of the refugees that are in Germany right now to Greece?
When we have politicians with balls again.

And really, deporting them to Greece and Austria is the only solution.
>>
>>61239195
>Under law, Germany *CAN* send them back

Come back when you can replace that with *MUST* and you'll be in business.
>>
>implying you liked schröder when he was in charge

hypocrites
>>
>>61239055
its illegal for germany to deport a single refugee, under the UN the refugees have a legal right to settle in any country they want and must be provided with all amenities to raise a family.
>>
>>61239055
>IT is the best solution for Germany, the EU and refugees

Not really. The best solution would be to take of the kid gloves when it comes to dealing with the African countries who refuse to take back their citizens. Cut all financial aid, put trade restrictions on them, stop all financial transactions to prevent the illegals from funneling money from Europe to Africa.
They will crumble in less than a week.
>>
>>61239803
>What prevents them from doing what they do here, and just go underground for a couple of years before trying their luck again?

The fact that doing anything without an ID is pretty much impossible in Germany. This isn't the US.
Also the fact that they will now begin to take finger prints and store them in a central data base. So unless they scorch there finger tips off or some shit like that, they cannot sign up again.

I do agree that right now our police force is too castrated to deal with it, but that is a political problem, not a logistical one. They had no problems breaking up PEGIDA demos after false flag attacks on the police, the capacities to do so is definitely there. All it needs is the order to actually do so.
>>
>implying you have any chance of deporting them with the numbers they have now

Good fuckin luck, you dont have the balls to even try
>>
>>61240225
Nobody ever complained about his foreign politics.
>>
File: 14.jpg (40KB, 634x566px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
40KB, 634x566px
>>61239055
>>
>>61239195
Send them back with what ?

Your police is a joke
Your army even more so.

There's a half million "refugees" which aren't even registered.
>>
>>61239195
Good one, Hans. They were invited by Frau Merkel, you have to be nice to them.
>>
File: 1452989945722.gif (3MB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452989945722.gif
3MB, 200x250px
>>61240076
>When we have politicians with balls again.
>Schröder
kek
>>
>>61240225
I might not have been his biggest fan, but he was infinitely better than the traitors we have now.

I do miss Schmidt though.
>>
We still have some of our old camps.
>>
File: 1452515611230.jpg (69KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
1452515611230.jpg
69KB, 700x396px
These people are there to conquer Europe

>pic related
>>
Why isn't Croatia getting refugees? Their women could use some enrichment
>>
Try sending 1 million people back who are not willing.

Face it these fucks are here and the EU won't do shit to send them back. In the meantime they will severely hurt GDP and GDP growth which will accelerate the inevitable world economic crisis that will come because of the Euro being garbage due to the unpayable debt of southern countries.
>>
>cant deal with mudskins yourself because too cuck
>have to deport them to eastern euro countries so that they are forced to deal with the consequences of your own stupid decisions
god I fucking hate g*rmans
>>
>>61242965
I really don't understand why /pol/ on the one hand says that they are all primitive subhumans, yet on the other hand they pretend that they actually had a chance of resisting their expulsion from Europe.

Wars are won by logistics, something whites excel at. And that doesn't even take into account that we have the massive advantage of operating on our turf. Even if it was 10 millions of them across Europe and they were armed, they still wouldn't stand a chance.
>>
>>61243166
you could deport them if you wanted to do
but you don't want to because DEUTSCHLAND JA
>>
>>61243220
>but you don't want to

Oh, but the population does want to do it. A lot has changed in the last few months.
Politics are slow though, it takes a while for them to adjust.

Maybe shit needs to get even worse before it actually happens, but everyone has a breaking point. And we will inevitably reach it in the next few years.
>>
File: 10802990873337608963.jpg (1MB, 2832x2047px) Image search: [Google]
10802990873337608963.jpg
1MB, 2832x2047px
>>61242965
>Try sending 1 million people back who are not willing.

Germany managed it last time, I have faith they'll manage it again.
>>
>>61239886
>So Greece failed to pay its denbts and became the dumping ground of unwanted migrants.
Yes
>>
>>61239979
>also that implies we will accept them
You already did back when you joined the EU and signed Dublin.
>>
>>61243309
I'm losing hope in your country
In any normal country, Israel, eastern europe etc, something like the cologne happening would have prompted riots and drastic measures against muds, but you cucks just fucken defended them after they raped hundreds of your men in fucking PUBLIC on fucking NEW. YEARS. EVE in the center of a big german city
>>
The refugees outnumber the army and police, good luck deporting anything
>>
>>61239195
They are only going back at gunpoint. Try processing 1 million as 10 million more head for Germany.
How long will the resolve of governments hold as the media shows pictures of tens of thousands piling up on borders. They won't leave until the situation here becomes violently opposed to them.
>>
Are you implying that you can actually make them leave your country after they got in?

I bet there is a fuckload that are right now invisible, good luck deporting those

Your first mistake was letting them in
>>
>>61243515
These are honest people though, I expect they'll leave of their own accord once they understand their duty under the new German laws.
>>
>>61242965
>Try sending 1 million people back who are not willing.
Lufthansa needs the business and they fly charter flights to Greece with millions of Germans going on vacation there each year.
>>
>>61243011
There has to be the political will for that sort of action though, and at the moment there isn't. There may be in the future, but its not here yet.
>>
>>61243510
>but you cucks just fucken defended them

You have an even worse confirmation bias than the lefty media.

There was hardly anyone defending them, Cologne was when the dike was breached and suddenly the whole media started to report on how shit the asylum seekers are and politicians had to do 180°s on their prior policies and start to work on implementing counter measures.

A handful of PRO Asyl kikes who get paid by Soros to say that it was "toxic masculinity and not refugees!" do not actually represent Germany.
>>
>>61243517
>Try processing 1 million as 10 million more head for Germany.
That sounds strangely familiar, only that back then it was 6 million as 30 million were heading for Germany.
>>
>>61242852

Well he had the balls to openly negotiate a cozy retirement deal (gazprom) while he was still in office.
>>
So the moral of this story is, Germany is finally going to deport some of these rats?
>>
>>61243691
I think the moral is that Germany might have had ulterior motives in preserving those gas chambers.
>>
>>61243676
I believe if could be done even if it was a lot more than 10 million. But nobody in politics at the minute has the stomach for that.
>>
>>61243691
Not yet. And hopefully not to Greece, that would be an awful plan which helps no one.

Right now we are planning to use new camps for asylum seekers from North Africa, where their applications get processed faster because none of them has any reason to ask for asylum. Problem here is that their home countries refuse to take them back, so we will need to exert a bit of political pressure first.
>>
>>61239886
Well, we bought their land and transformed it into a large KZ.
>>
>>61239055
But I thought Merkel off'd Dublin's regulation??
>>
>>61240076
>Schröder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV5r7SwS-YY
>>
>>61243793
>Right now we are planning to use new camps for asylum seekers from North Africa

That's an awfully long way from Germany, it would be expensive to both build and maintain. Why not make use of what you already have? The foundations and walls are there, all you need is some timber and free labor.
>>
>>61239055
>refugees
Why do you keep worrying about that 1% of immigrants you got? They will deport them if they are indeed refugees and if they aren't by now something else.
>>
>>61243918
We actually do already use Auschwitz for housing asylum seekers.
>>
File: tumblr_njncamUtSG1u80wiio1_1280.jpg (147KB, 1280x924px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njncamUtSG1u80wiio1_1280.jpg
147KB, 1280x924px
>>61243166
The shitskins are primitive but you Germans have shown you are cucked beyond belief. Please prove us all wrong and get rid of them Hans.
>>
>>61243918
Why even bother with that? Just restart Belzec, no need to keep them prisoner, straight into the gas.
>>
>>61244071
>Please prove us all wrong and get rid of them Hans.
We will, don't worry.
Just stop asking every day if it's time yet.
>>
>>61243166
because you're cuckolds
>>
>>61244077
Then who would build V2 rockets?
>>
>>61243793
>And hopefully not to Greece, that would be an awful plan which helps no one.

It would solve the whole refugee mess. After 3 weeks of deporting refugees to Greece, you will see the number of people crossing from Turkey to Greece plummet to virtually nothing.

Not a single refugee wants to be in Greece. Nobody. If they know they won't be able to come to Austria, Germany or Sweden, but be deported back to Greece, they will keep their money and rather stay where they are.

I guarantee it.
>>
>>61244030
Cunning, I assume a few mysteriously 'go east' every few days.
>>
>>61244030
Auschwitz isn't in Germany, idiot.
>>
>>61243649
I follow german media actively and this is not true at all. If anything the denial grows stronger. Just few days ago in Tagesschau they had the "now these kids suffer from growing racism" insert as if reacting to Köln at all is bad thing.

Damn I sometimes wish Soviets had finished the job and ended your suffering, this is so sad.
>>
>>61243907
>saving the economy by establishing a system that is the only one to survive the 2008 crash is bad
How's Hartz4 going? Still 385€?

>>61243689
He had the balls to tell Bush to fuck off instead of following him into Iraq and followed european interests by allying with France and Russia instead of US and UK
>>
>>61239055
Remember when 800,000 was an unbelievably large number of immigrants.
>>
>>61243649
/pol/ is essentially clickbait: the board.
Everyone here is stuck up their own ass and doesn't care about reality anymore, as long as it sounds crazy enough.

Basically, it's the 4chan equivalent of gossip.
>>
>>61244229
>Auschwitz isn't in Germany, idiot.
It could be, I'm sure you need plenty of lebensraum to house all the new migrants before they mysteriously vanish and Poland is being awfully mean when it comes to taking its fair share. Perhaps if they unexpectedly attacked a German radio station near the border, then that could be used as justification for protecting the populace from their aggressive government.
>>
>>61243649
bullshit, you're a nation of cucks, just deal with it
>>
>>61244119
If we don't you'll just forget, but there's no point since the muslims will take over before you even think about doing anything
>>
>>61243166
Wars are won by strength of will, and the willingness to do what is nessercery dispute the cost. They have that, Germany has not.
>>
File: tumblr_nzzm8glqfa1v33hszo1_1280.png (978KB, 567x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzzm8glqfa1v33hszo1_1280.png
978KB, 567x960px
>>61244286
Friendly reminder that USA has taken in less refugees since 2001 than Germany did between June 1st 2015 and January 1st, 2016.
We're slated to take in 21,000 refugees this year.
>>
>>61244193
Unfortunately a lot of the pieces of shit DO want to stay in Greece. That's how shitty their own countries are.

If you force them on us it basically means Cuckpras is finished though. So please do it.
>>
>>61244229
However, there is actually at least one former KZ being used to house refugees.
Liberals bitch and moan but it's better than closing even more sports halls for the shitters.
The destruction of the hobby that makes us different from Burgers makes me angry.

>>61244269
>How's Hartz4 going? Still 385€?
No idea.
I just like to post the song because it's funny.

>He had the balls to tell Bush to fuck off instead of following him into Iraq and followed european interests by allying with France and Russia instead of US and UK
Wait, what?
Then why the fuck did we protect our borders at the Hindukusch?
Note: I was a teenager back then, so I didn't pay attention to this stuff. Was mostly occupied with being accused of being a possible school shooter due to killer games.
>>
>>61239055
>When will Germany finally deport 85% of the refugees that are in Germany right now to Greece? Because that is possible under Dublin. IT is the best solution for Germany

but germans want to keep their refugees
>>
>>61244402
Friendly reminder that Germany takes in more in a week than Japan has collectively in its entire history.

This is a fact. Not an exaggeration.
>>
>>61244402
>We're slated to take in 21,000 refugees this year
Does every fucking white country need to fight to be the most "tolerant"?
Goddammit America, I was hoping you wouldn't go down the cuck path like everyone else
>>
>>61244471
I guess we could use some slave labor.
We just need to kill all Hauptschul-Absolventen and uplift everyone else so that all the worthwhile people can live a laid-back life where machines and refugees do all the mundane work.
>>
>>61244501
Proving that Asians really are smarter than Whites in the end, we're so fucking cucked that we actually cover up Black and Muslim rapes
>>
>>61244501
Japan was also nuked more than Germany ever was and commited more war crimes than most nations.

>>61244520
America is literally a nation that was built upon uncontrolled immigration. Mostly by puritan groups.
Ever wondered why they are so repressed?
>>
>>61244520
Yes. This is a war on white people. Not a single leftist has spent anything more than a few perfunctory column inches talking about the role of wealthy non white states. And don't give me that shit about how we started it. Southern and Eastern Europe had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>61244451
>Then why the fuck did we protect our borders at the Hindukusch?
Because the Hindukusch is in Afghanistan where the US invoced Nato Art.5 in 2001 and we couldn't back out. And didn't want to.

When Bush claimed weapons of mass destructions, Schröder openly said that the Bundeswehr will not help, we only opened the air space for the planes.

When the whole NSA stuff blew up there were documents that Bush started spying Germany more intensive because of this.
>>
>>61244407
>Unfortunately a lot of the pieces of shit DO want to stay in Greece.
I doubt it very much.

The latest figures show that more than 99% of all refugees which have arrived in Greece since July of last year, have moved on to other EU countries. Greece has about 8,000 new asylum seekers who actually stayed in Greece since then.
>>
>>61242778
>Your army even more so.
I remember the last time people thought that about Germany

Things didn't end well
>>
>>61244548
I know you're joking but think about it realistically. If they are truly fleeing from certain death then is making them work 8 hours a day in return for a dormitory, three meals a day and safety a bad thing? No. It's better than what they are claiming they had.

I see nothing morally wrong with slavery or indentured servitude.
>>
>>61244595
>>61244599
Not only that but the way japan's system works is that refugees never have a path to citizenship. Their case is reviewed every three months and if it is determined safe to return they are compelled to return.

Funny how that sounds so rational eh? Almost like it selects for the few people who genuinely want to escape warzones with immediate effect and aren't just looking for wealthy countries to settle to.
>>
>>61244367
>If we don't you'll just forget
It is us who are faced with the consequences of it every single day. Hardly possible to accidentally forget about it.
>>
>>61244242
>I follow german media actively and this is not true at all.
Try reading something else than Spiegel Online.
>>
>>61244520
We have 321 million people.
21,000 is nothing. That's less than Toronto probably took over the weekend.
>>
>>61244743
>I see nothing morally wrong with slavery or indentured servitude.
America's exceptionalism in terms of slavery was very wrong.

However, Europe's actually sane approach was quite right. Well, I guess "a slave's testimony only counts if it's caused by torture" was kinda retarded, but otherwise the rules were pretty fair.
>>
>>61245051
It always starts small
>>
>>61243166
because /pol/ is filled with literal jews gleeful at the idea of germany dying. they hate germany and they hate you because thats what filthy kikes do
>>
>>61245051
Dude. That's an entire town.

You can only absorb people if you don't allow them in in large enough numbers to form communities. That's the phrase we should use "demographically insignificant immigration" while pointing to the numerous ills of demographically significant immigration.

Diversity is conflict.
>>
>>61239416
If there's one thing germans can do it's forceful relocation of populations
>>
>>61243464
>>61243858
Germongs really are niggers
>>
>>61245253
What, Straya, not interested in a little brother?
>>
>>61240225
A million times better than the current Situation
>>
>>61245115
>It always starts small
>starts
We've been taking in refugees for decades.
Obama tried to increase it to 30,000 Syrians this year and the congress BTFO him
>>
>>61239055
You can't round up people who have no identities. You tell them they must leave or be deported and they just adopt a new identity and carry on. What you have you are keeping.

You need to pay to stop them at the border. Maybe France will help you. We certainly are not helping to pay for your social policy.
>>
>>61245734
you offer rewards to citizens to report them and put your national guard to actual use
it's how Ike removed 3 million spics in 4 months
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback
>>
>>61243464

Does that mean PAY DEBT posts should become HERE'S YOUR REFUND?
>>
>>61245848
Not sure what you mean.

Greece got 300 billion in cash or so. Now they better take in all these fucking refugees that they let into the EU in the first place. it is their duty.
>>
>>61240076
>And really, deporting them to Greece and Austria is the only solution.
you fucking idiot deporting them to other european countires doesnt do shit the only difference is that the problem is not on your doorstep anymore
what do you think will happen if they are granted asylum in greece and get tat sweet schengen privilege will they stay in greece?
they do not have the right to stay in europe period and they are not refugees they are economic migrants
>>
File: 1445768823380.png (48KB, 630x664px) Image search: [Google]
1445768823380.png
48KB, 630x664px
germans are pussies
germans are pussies
germans are pussies
>>
>>61243515
A bunch of 80iq sandniggers fighting against german police. Top kek lad
>>
>>61246036
this
>>61246046
"""police"""
careful not to shoot them with your NATO-issue broomsticks, m8
>>
File: 1416256219025.gif (280KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1416256219025.gif
280KB, 400x388px
>>61245820
>your national guard
We have no national guard. Our lefties would sabotage the reporting by reporting obviously local people while hiding the shitskins.

>what do you think will happen if they are granted asylum in greece and get tat sweet schengen privilege will they stay in greece?
We say fuck you Schengen or fuck you Greece, probably both. And you know what? I'd rather see Schengen dead than 10million "refugees" in our cities, it's just the lesser evil.

Yes, I'd also love to deport the to Turkey, especially with all the money Merkel is shoving into Erdogans ass
>>
>>61243734
Let's hope so.
>>
>>61246115
lower part for >>61245928
>>
bismark spin in grave and his "culturkampf" even faster
>>
>>61239055
fuck off hans we dont want all this third world trash, now go back to work you have to pay for their expenses
>>
>>61239055
>be refugee
>wake up in government founded house
>walk out to mailbox
>get notice: "This is a notice saying you must go back to Greece"
>throw it into the trash like the past 3 years of notices
>>
>>61244297
People exaggerate eveeything for laughs and banter and a lot is satire
>>
>>61244629
Why do the poor countries have to participate.
We've been OPPRESSED a lot too.
>>
>>61246081
Germany isnt britain, our police force is armed, they're just held back by politics atm
>>
>>61245320
No, never been interessiert im inzest
>>
>>61245899
Not gifted
>>61245928
Germoney needs to 'take the sugar off the table', only then can you STOP THE BOATS
>>
>>61246115
Germoney once again creates a mess, expects others to pay for it
>>
>>61246410
poland needs to use the holocaust card a lot more
>>
>>61246241
>implying it matters if we want them or not.
Dude, they are gonna build the schengen border on our northern borders.

we are fucked anyway. The only solution is putting them on freighters and sending them back to turkey.
>>
>>61246553
You really need to work with Armenia, the Kurds and Russia to partition Turkey, then build wall
>>
>>61244297
That's not true at all

Everyone is different but I'd say first and foremost people come to /pol/ for entertainment and discussion. Sometimes discussion can be good and educational but most of the time you're just hearing about recent news pieces and throwing your opinion into different subject. Although I agree with much of the politics said here I also disagree with a lot of other things and even when I do agree with some things I'll exaggerate and use hyperbole because... it is fun first.

The people who take /pol/ too seriously, the types that come here every day to post some fear-mongering article about whatever shit supports their political agenda are the worst posters and I'm glad a significant proportion of them fucking off to 8pol where they can sit in their circlejerk and call everyone who disagrees with them a shill unironically
>>
File: 1448249379226.png (131KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448249379226.png
131KB, 600x500px
>>61246628
>then build wall
make turkey pay for it
>>
File: 1401872254601.jpg (32KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1401872254601.jpg
32KB, 650x366px
>>61246662
>and I'm glad a significant proportion of them fucking off to 8pol where they can sit in their circlejerk and call everyone who disagrees with them a shill unironically

this
ever since 8pol, this board has gone way up in quality. The amount of "JIDF SHILL!" posts has dropped to near zero.
It's the same people who think "sliding" actually happens. These people need help.
>>
>>61246706
>>61246628

lol. Those fuckers think they own half of our islands. If we tell them to build a wall, they are gonna build it with our corpses, given that the Amerifats are giving them top notch stealth F-35s and we got 20 year old F-16s and shite missiles.
>>
>>61242778
>Your police is a joke
>Your army even more so.
Hello Serbia
>>
Why not just kill them like you did the Joos?
>>
>>61239055
> deport 85% of the refugees that are in Germany right now to Greece?

It's official, Germany hate Europe. They want to see destroyed the root of our civilization.

I shouldn't be surprise if they act like the barbarians they were.
>>
>>61246706
Yeah but...that could only really work on the landward side. I couldn't imagine them being able to build on the seaward side, all around. But Turkey is gaming Merkel, that dumb fat schnauzer, they are getting free monies by threatening more reffos, and then demanding Eu status. If Turkiye becomes part of the Schengen zone, things would be even worse.
>>
>>61246818
Current Greeks have very little to do with the ancient ones. Just like Italians and Romans.
>>
File: 1452532703132.gif (496KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1452532703132.gif
496KB, 500x275px
>>61245899
Are you fuckin idiot?? My actually sold all our airports (except for the main one) to Frapport in Essen , our people are starving, our young scientists are immigrating in search for jobs, and all the money we got, are for paying off the denbts, not for housing refugees you wanted to get in Europe to use them to your factories. Fuckin idiot...
>>
>>61246870
pls Poland.
>>
>>61246778
Putin might be win atm desu senpai
>>61246818
Germans have always been uncivilized barbarians, the dindus of Europe
>>
>>61246870
What does Poland have to do with other than potato and squatting
>>
>>61246818
>I shouldn't be surprise if they act like the barbarians they were.
You are welcome.
>>
>>61245734
>they just adopt a new identity and carry on

Which is not possible anymore, because our politicians finally realized that a centralized database with biometric data is actually a reasonable thing.

They could abuse it quite a lot in the past but that will end soon.
>>
>>61245222
Yeah, Germans are forcefully relocating their own population to extinction. They're pretty great at that, as a bonus they're taking the rest of white europe with them.
>>
>>61247076
We're good at potatoes and squatting, and our greatest scientists are currently inventing new ways of combining them. Soon world will hear of the polish Squattato and Potatting.
>>
>>61246989
Well, the other anon is wrong that you got the money in cash: It was to cover your old loans. But nevertheless your socienty took the debts for year and year never thought this will collapse one day.
>>
>>61246775
It's because the topics and culture attract all the wrong people. Instead of people interested in anime/japanese culture/internet culture discussing politics you have people who have only spent a minuscule amount of time online and heard about pol as somewhere to promote their christian/libertarian/neonazi/anarchist/whatever (because it varies) agenda. Needless to say, it brings a lot of newfags

This is where 4chan went wrong.
>>
>>61247108
Didn't expect better
>>61247116
Enjoy your big brother
>They could abuse it quite a lot in the past but that will end soon.
Deutschegeddon?
>>
>>61247152
Sounds promising. Will they be able to make them with high alcohol content?
>>
>>61243011
Then give back our language, mountain nigger coward
>>
>>61247233
Best we can do at the moment is 41%.
>>
File: freshmanbill.jpg (8KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
freshmanbill.jpg
8KB, 252x200px
>>61239195
YES AND I'M SURE THAT WILL HAPPEN
>>
File: bild123.jpg (86KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
bild123.jpg
86KB, 640x360px
>>61246081
>"""police"""
Not sure what you think the German police looks like. Not everyone is a simple patrolman.
>>
>>61242648
This.
German government is realizing they fucked up
>>
>>61240076
If that shit happens, we will send all our kebabs all our refugees and everything to germany. You started the problem, deal with it.
>>
>>61247152
>>61247233
>>61247278
tangential, poland found a use for their apples that they couldn't get rid of
poland is now the world's largest supplier of apple cider
(I'm not joking)
>>
>>61247349
It's a traditional thing. When you have lots of stuff you don't know what to do with, you make alcohol with it. Works for sugar, potatoes, apples and shoelaces.
>>
>>61247189
>Enjoy your big brother
It's a centralized database for asylum seekers, independent from the ones they have been trying to establish for years for regular citizens.
>>
>>61247341
Behave Austria or it's Anschluss-Time again.
>>
>>61247189
>Enjoy your big brother
germans microwave their ID cards because they have tracking chips in them
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/08/14/germans-are-so-scared-of-surveillance-they-microwave-their-id-cards/
>>
File: octoberfest.jpg (41KB, 520x330px) Image search: [Google]
octoberfest.jpg
41KB, 520x330px
>>61246989
>My actually sold all our airports (except for the main one) to Frapport in Essen
And we paid money for it. Suck it up, slave.
>our people are starving
And yet, you have a very high obesity rate. We treat you well, slave.

>our young scientists are immigrating in search for jobs
your "scientists", sure slave, tell yourself that you have "scientists". The few nurses and engineers you got are now hear and doing low paying jobs.

>and all the money we got, are for paying off the debts
yes, because you overspent and partied like it was 1999 for 20 years. Now you are our little slave boys.

>not for housing refugees you wanted to get in Europe to use them to your factories.
Slave, we don't want any refugees. We have Spaniards and Greeks and Italians and Polish folks and Romanians for our factories. You let those refugees in, you care for them. If not, we gonna pull the plug on your bank account. Got that, slave?

Now fetch me a beer.
>>
>>61247509
Beer is haram ahmed.
>>
>>61247313
We'll just send our fucking USK and drag them back to shitholeistan.
Bayern!
>>
>>61247586
>Beer is haram ahmed.
Slave, I told you several times not to speak back. You want to get the stick again? Now fetch me a beer. Aber dalli dalli.
>>
>>61244451
I believe it's buchenwald.
I've actually visited that, there are lots of rooms like a jugendherberge for schoolclasses etc.
Also it's not in the former kz, rather in the guard barracks.
>>
>>61247782
Out of curiosity, what's Germany's opinion on Polish beers?
>>
>>61247877
Bretty gud
>>
>>61247877
second best beers in the world
>>
File: 1452621491427.png (407KB, 709x738px) Image search: [Google]
1452621491427.png
407KB, 709x738px
>>61247509
Enjoy your cultural enrichment. It serves you right for trying to become richer and richer...
>>
>>61247951
america is always #1
>>
>>61247877
You have good ones, I like them. Some are world-class.
>>
>>61244363
>you're a nation
When will this meme die?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
>>61239195
>Under the law, Germany can now send them back

Dublin rules existed all this time along, they were simply ignored. Call it executive order if you want, the facts remain the same.

The problem is not a missing law, it's the fact that enforcing existing laws would inevitably result in violence on the borders. For some reason, pictures of fights police vs immigrants are the #1 thing politicians want to avoid.
>>
File: 1452704658635.png (103KB, 624x434px) Image search: [Google]
1452704658635.png
103KB, 624x434px
>>61247509
>slave
>slave
>slave
>slave
Btw scum did you know that Greece comes from Grekos(>γραιkός),meaning slave? Now ou know
>Now fetch me a beer.
You don't need me actually. You have fresh imported immigrants that (some of them) will rape your mother/gf/wife/daughter/grand-daughter and posssibly even you, for that job.
>VW Dieselgate
>German Gov will investigate
Thank god for the rafugee crisis cucks. Still no news from this investigation

Enjoy your days as a light-skinned arrogant bitch... When you turn a little black like meditereaneans we can have some beers under the sun. I will be waiting for you
>>
>>61248582
Sorry for playing German's advocate, but let me address the Dieselgate thing.
Is this the first time you see a shitstorm like that get doused? Like, first time you see a government go "we'll look into it!" and then shut the fuck up about it forever not doing anything?
Greece must be a wonderful place then.
>>
>>61242778
>Serbia
>criticizing anyone's army
At least be silent about this kind of things like we do.
>>
>>61248969
Actually i'm critisising the fuckin government too. They are corrupted and shieet but at least I 'm not pointing the finger to one country for all Europe's misfortune like this faggot
>We are paying for Greeks denbts
>Greeks let refugees and don't stop them
>Greeks are thieves
>Greeks are slaves .blah blah blah
>>
>>61249181
Everyone lets refugees in because that's the EU fiat on that. Everyone who's not Germany or France or whatnot lets them freely pass to Germany and beyond, because they know they'd only be able to keep them in by force and that they don't really have much to gain from it.
See: Poland. We'll take all the refugees bruh, we just won't keep them in because they won't want to stay.
>>
>>61249286
I don't have any problem with the refugees.We should help them
I just hate being blamed all the time
>>
>>61249488
How many should "we" help? 100k? 200k? 800k? 3million?
There's too many of them coming. This is all stupidity. I seriously don't get the westerners at this point, they invite a rat in and then suddenly act all horrified that there's thousands of them swarming in the basement. Don't mean "rat" in the negative way, just as an example because rabbit or gopher wouldn't really work.
>>
>Damascus is as safe as Detroit or East London
I don't believe that, Detroit and East London don't get bombed daily
>>
>>61239195
literally 90% are unregistered
merkel 1 you 0
>>
>>61249598
>Don't mean "rat" in the negative way, just as an example because rabbit or gopher wouldn't really work.
Actually I'm wondering the same shieet myself. There is no way these people keep on coming without some 'guidance' And by guidance i mean Turckey who doesn;t make single border check and even escorts immigrants with their coastguard to the greek coast.
>http://sofiaecho.com/2009/09/21/787733_turkish-coast-guard-caught-escorting-smugglers-into-greece-report

Slavers are in heaven with all this happening.
>>
>>61249854
Some might come because they were invited and want to find a way in the west, but most are arguably a planned "peaceful" invasion.
I've said it several times already, this is just like the times when the western world got fucked by the Russian diplomacy while everyone in the eastern block totally saw it coming. I really don't know what's wrong with them.
>>
I had a vision about the future guys:
>asylum rules get stricter
>start to deport more
>refugees now get identified by finger prints
>put system in place indentifying actual syrians
>illegal refugees getting deported by the thousands
>far left retards going ballistic
>literally hiding refugees in their basements and attics
>goverment makes it illegal to house refugee without valid assylum claim
>has to create taskforce to remove these refugees from leftists homes
>tfw the far left basically creates ss and 4th reich
>>
>>61249954
Economical benefits.
My guess is Germoney and Frankreich wanted some cheap labours.BINGO ! Syrians! Let's help them and at the same time take advantage of them.
But things got out of hand awfully quickly
>>
>>61250020
You'd need to go out in the streets for that to happen, and you won't because of Ordnung and antifa and shit like that. You are great but you don't question your government's decisions near enough, as a society not as individuals.
>>
>>61250105
They had ten tons of decently "integrating" ones in the Ukraine, Belarus and Lithuania, ripe for taking. Who also come from a somewhat similar culture and can find common ground with them.
I'm not even mentioning Poland, we've been the mexicans for a while already and more than half of the Poles that emigrate start acting more German than Germans in a year.
>>
>>61250240
Sure thing, but at least europeans have a little respect for the host countty's legistlation. I have never ever heard about this scale of rapes in a modern country during peacefull times. Even the commies where raping and sending people to the gulags but they thought they were at war with the capitalists!
>>
>>61239195

Like fuck they are. We sent them through when they were going to shit all over your country but we won't let them back.
>>
>>61250467
Actually nobody but the most brainwashed commie activists believed that, at least here. Sure, you had a giant propaganda machine, but most people laughed at the claims that ie. US drop colorado beetles on our potato farms. People just adjusted, feared the police and secret police and cheated the system left and right where applicable.
>>
>>61250579
Still the question remains. What will we do with them? Nobody wants them and even sending them back will cost a fortune
>>
>>61250715
Send them the fuck back, take the monetary hit and live through it. Seriously. Letting them in without ANY PROPER CONTROL was insanity and this is the only way they can fix it. The backlash, both economical and cultural will be immense, but it's either that or fucking caliphates in 20 years time.
>>
>>61240076
You mean...our final solution.
>>
File: containedamusement.gif (350KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
containedamusement.gif
350KB, 500x344px
>>61239055

>mfw Merkel was setting this all up
>mfw she's sick of not getting denbts
>mfw she's going to destroy Greece forever
>>
File: serbs.jpg (54KB, 460x311px) Image search: [Google]
serbs.jpg
54KB, 460x311px
>>61239195
>>61240076
>>61242490
>>61242648
>>61243166
>>61243649
>>61243676
>>61244119
>>61245899
>>61246115
>>61247509
>tfw you think you will deport them
>tfw you "don't need" hundreds thousands of workers every year cuz of WW2 baby boom generation going in retirement
>tfw your every try gonna get choked becuz "muh nazism"
>tfw you won't have riots of migrants + "integrated migrant families" and start a war
>tfw your only chance is actually nazism and possibly ww3
>tfw ain't gonna happen prolly cuz cucked with no balls
>pic related, your grandson Hasan
>>
>>61250715
>even sending them back will cost a fortune

They managed to get here with no money (ostensibly). Going back is just walking the other direction.
>>
>>61250715
>implying money is an issue

most people will gladly pay to liberate their nations.
>>
>>61239055
too late, your self-infestation has taken route. You guys are done.

This seems to be a pattern with you guys.
>>
>>61248582
Hey slave, I will enjoy my beer in the sun on a Greek beach. I will fuck your daughter and pay 2 euros for your beer. I have done it before.
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.