[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me why exactly they are letting so many

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 43

File: flanders2.png (520KB, 590x509px) Image search: [Google]
flanders2.png
520KB, 590x509px
Can someone explain to me why exactly they are letting so many Refugees into to their countries?

I seriously don't get why, especially after so many problems they are already causing.
>>
File: merchant nose.png (46KB, 317x293px) Image search: [Google]
merchant nose.png
46KB, 317x293px
>>61238191
>>
Low birth rates.
What caused low birth rates?
Feminism.
>>
>>61238234
>>61238262
I was actually looking for a serious answer.
>>
>>61238191
because women have power, and women want variety of young males age 18-20ish to screw in bed. women talk to women and finally that chatter gets to women who get powerful to use that power to get young horny men into the country. i hope i am wrong but that is my best guess and its an easy answer. easy answer is usually the right answer.
>>
File: 1409108604416.jpg (33KB, 598x346px) Image search: [Google]
1409108604416.jpg
33KB, 598x346px
>>61238191
>Low birth rates
>Over educated population
>No one to take low income jobs
>Hatred of own culture
>Over liberal nonsense
>Over inflated egos
>Populations haven't felt hardship since WW2

Seriously, the bulkans are the only one keeping their heads on straight because of the amount hell they went through. They know first hand from the Bosnian war and living so close to the Turkish subhumans. There was even a documentary about some Bulkan state college degree holders only making 400 dollars a month.
>>
>>61238191
Its inhumane to deny refugees refuge. They are afraid of being called racist or inhumane.
>>
>>61238451
really? you were?
>>
>>61238191
muh economy
>>
>>61238191
Jews and communists. The communists ran out of funding to subvert and destroy our culture but back in the Cold War they had a gay old time turning our educational system into a culture destroying machine. Jews just flat out hate all non-Jews and took our weakened state to turn up the brainwashing 10 fold, and now we have retards performing mental gymnastics to put as much blame for every single bad thing done by a minority on white people. The media further hides information to help support those arguments. Our government is basically a circus run by the Jews and their pawns so that's why we're all getting culturally enriched.
>>
File: rf.jpg (287KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rf.jpg
287KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>61238234
It's funny because my liberal mom and her jewish friend were actually shocked about Cologne and the mayors reaction to it, they never even heard of Rotherham either.
>>61238451
It's to late for a lot of them, Merkel can't just admit "OK this was an awful idea, we have to send them back." That's not going to happen. My guess is that they're just going to pass this off on the next leader because they don't want to risk their reputation taking a stance on it. Easier to ignore the problem than deal with it.
>>
>>61238624
>refugeeʻs welcum

>refugeeʻs cumwell

>cum [very] well refugeeʻs
>>
>>61238191
If you don't want them then you're a racist because it's 2016.
>>
File: homer2.png (538KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
homer2.png
538KB, 650x600px
>>61238506
>>61238650
There we go, answers that are not 100% memes
>>
>>61238451
Maybe you could tell us why you Japanese aren't letting any refugees into your country?

Seriously, we need some help.
>>
White people, unlike Asians, suffer from a condition called 'empathy'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_NW2A9D-tw
>>
File: terr.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
terr.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
>>61238191
The mudslime will always find a way to get through
>>
>>61238451
Those were the serious answers.
>>
>>61238191
Officially, because they are war refugee. Look at this baby. Now look at this mother breathfeeding a baby in a tent. Can't you be human, just a little and allow them in? Only haters want to keep them in misery.

In reality? A major factor is the fact that they does not know what is a syndicate, hate the idea when they are told, divide the working class and pull the price of labour down.
There is also this old Jewish dream of a nationless Europe, where there is no nation because there is no demographic division. For some persons like Merkel, it sure play a role. Just look at her past, this dream is printed in her political education.
>>
>>61238761
Also the chinks said they would fix the declining birthrates internally then calling for refugees to rape thier way into thier culture.

Also the japs are too gunho about getting thier military back on track so they basically told the EU to fuck off
>>
>>61238786

Fucking shame too. No matter. Soon we'll be superior.
>>
File: where da kebab.png (228KB, 535x386px) Image search: [Google]
where da kebab.png
228KB, 535x386px
>>61238839
>Build Hungarian style fence
>kill anyone that tries to get through
>muds stop coming because they see they'll die if they try to get in (violence is one of the only things they understand)
>>61238786
I prefer the term pathological altruism, gooks are alright however they don't feel like they have to solve the whole worlds problems. Whites have a long history of trying to do this
>>
>>61238761
What are you talking about? They are taking all the refugees that apply for asylum in their country.
It not their fault if on 7500 candidatures, only 7 were from real refugees.
>>
File: Untitled.png (664KB, 1542x710px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
664KB, 1542x710px
>>61238191
>>
File: homer.png (497KB, 594x598px) Image search: [Google]
homer.png
497KB, 594x598px
>>61238761
Because we are not utterly retarded, Japan might have a birthrate and elderly population rising problems and even high suicide rates but they are not stupid enough to bring savages into their lands. They only let people that can carry their own weight.
>>
>>61239023

>but they are not stupid enough to bring savages into their lands. They only let people that can carry their own weight.

And they say whites are the master race. I wouldn't be surprised if you ruled in world in a few decades.
>>
>>61238191
No one knows why. And there's no good explanation other than "muh feelings"
>>
File: Germoney.png (2MB, 655x3141px) Image search: [Google]
Germoney.png
2MB, 655x3141px
>>61238650
>Easier to ignore the problem than deal with it.
This is going to end the EU before the end of 2017. Merkel already know she can not pay for them all and want to fore the other EU country to pay for her mistake.
For all EU countries except Germany, France and the UK, the only reason to be in the union is germoney. They loose their sovereignty, and got their economy hurt, but billions are on their ways.
If this disappear, the EU disappear.
>>
>>61239104
hopefully the chinese will rule australia at least in the next 10 years.
i will be happy.
>>
>>61238191
Corporations need cheap labor
>>
File: ok.jpg (61KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
61KB, 380x380px
>>61239171
>>
>>61239023
Last time I was in Japan there were a fair few muslims around (mostly as temporary workers). Same is true here.
>>
File: 88966af7.map-lg[1].png (364KB, 1200x1123px) Image search: [Google]
88966af7.map-lg[1].png
364KB, 1200x1123px
>>61239010
You are still brainwashed into believing they are from Syria.
>>
>>61239171

If their plan is to invest in Australian's real estate investment bubble while their stocks is sinking, they won't be doing shit.
>>
>>61238262
What caused feminism
> Jewish libs
>>
>>61238191
Serious answer here.

Syrian refugees were stuck more or less perpetually in areas neighbouring Syria to escape their cunt. Syria right now is mostly ISIS controlled, with a small part under Assad. Not only is it a warzone, the safe areas are under tyrannical rule. Trapped between Assad and ISIS, Syrians were fleeing Syria en masse. Since the Syrian civil war, half the population, 9.5 million, have been displaced. According to the UN it's the biggest shit storm of the decade. Most of them were in badly managed, undersupplied refugee camps. No one wanted to accept them. They were stuck in these humanitarian run camps until the war ended or someone took them in. Neither was happening.

A wave of support for refugees came after a few boats carrying thousands of refugees to the EU sank and they drowned. The little fucks given by the populace was reversed, and the issue was brought up. Then came the dead boy, reports of the situation et cetera and spurred more public support. Eventually this lead to countries like Germany opening up borders to the refugees. The bulk of the refugees, four million, are still in camps in Turkey, Egypt, Lebanon, Iraq and Jordan.
>>
>>61239170

>Muh schengen

Lol, good luck with that faggot
>>
File: 1410556145590.gif (1MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1410556145590.gif
1MB, 960x540px
>>61239170
>If this disappear, the EU disappear.
I am fucking loving it. In a few years I can head over to Europe and spend pennies on the dollars for decent hotels and restaurants. Then see all the famous landmarks which will have been blown up. Then I will take a stroll towards some long standing churches that would of been modified to be Mosques.

Or the total opposite could happen and Ultra conservatives take power and start a ethnic cleansing that would literally clean the European cities block by block. Thats the outcome I'm hoping for.
>>
File: homer3.png (322KB, 391x332px) Image search: [Google]
homer3.png
322KB, 391x332px
>>61239104
I'm not actually Japanese but they do not take foreigners kindly unless you actually work for reals.
>>61239220
There's a magic word, "Temporary" that means they wont stay there forever and are actually working and helping the country develop.
>>
>>61238191
>Govts
The focus from them is on breaking down the concept of independent nation states and independent cultures. The EU is the ground zero of this, and it's ramping up big time in places like the USA and Canada. This is so we can unknowingly return to a total monarchy at some point with an underclass serving the elites once the strong, intelligent sub cultures get drowned out.
>The People
Complicated issue, we're witnessing a century of social engineering at work, this is the start of the end product. The beginning of the end.

If you let it, what I've just said sounds like tinfoil hat stuff, but the info is all largely out in the open if you care to look. They've been testing us for the last 5 years or so to see how much they can get away with.

All the racemixing shilling from Hollywood and the press, plus what kids are being taught in schools etc, letting immigrants rape kids without going to prison for fears of racial profiling etc etc.

This is all a PR TEST to see if the population is ready for the next phase. We're all so hung up on social media and 'civil rights' issues instead of the actual issues that they can get away with nearly anything now.

we're nearly there.
>>
>>61238839
>That video
I was laughing at the fact the frog was still twitching after being cut in half. I mean I understand that it was just some random dead brain signals going through the limbs. Just surprised me that's all.

Also back to the point of the reply. That's one of the things I like about the Asians. They know how to say no and not give a shit. Unlike certain people from the west.
>>
>>61238191
it's the price modern civilization pays. blame the US for encouraging the rest of the world to be free; all the people who were shoved down for being stupid can't be shut up anymore because that's restricting their freedom, so now every idiot can stir a huge impact that other idiots will support because statistically there are more morons than smart people who care to fight those idiots in public.

it's like that quote of pretending to be stupid allows real stupidity to leak in, but in this case it's giving everyone freedom then the moronic will be free and equal to a superior mind, causing this whole crisis.

there is really nothing wrong with it, everyone deserves to be free and equal, but we should have encouraged this AFTER the world was forcefully brought under 1 empire, then everyone being stupid and free would have no impact
>>
>>61239404
>but they do not take foreigners kindly unless you actually work for reals.

As it should be.
>>
File: far right.jpg (116KB, 600x880px) Image search: [Google]
far right.jpg
116KB, 600x880px
>>61239403
>Or the total opposite could happen and Ultra conservatives take power and start a ethnic cleansing that would literally clean the European cities block by block. Thats the outcome I'm hoping for.
Stop, you make me wet.
>>
>>61238191
Young workforce, legit reason, merkel needed workers.
It backfired.
>>
File: il_570xN.460838269_pn42.jpg (116KB, 570x598px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.460838269_pn42.jpg
116KB, 570x598px
>mfw current system will fall and kebab will be removed
>>
>>61239689
America would of gladly sent them a couple million of Mexicans. They breed like rabbits and work harder at menial jobs than anyone else.
>>
>>61238451
>>61238191
Please ignore those infantile feminism and communist "explanations".
As you can see, i am a Gercuck, i know what i am talking about.
The only countries in Europe really accepting refugees are Austria, Sweden and Germany.
Even in Germany, there are meanwhile 60% against further refugee providing.
When the support for refugee intake was at its peak point, at circa 60%, you saw people standing at railway stations greeting, with " Refugees Welcome". And many, many silently agreed. That is because:

1.) Germany believed it is the right thing to do, simply as that. It was an act of humanism.
2.) Germany enjoys a rather good economical situation. It is more like "meh" for most, as it is in every country at this stage of capitalism. But nobody really has trouble bringing food on the table. The public service is good. Unemployment falling for months. When people feel save, they feel more like sharing. Wealthy societies tend to become utopian and utilitarian.
3.) Germany is really, really naïve regarding North Africans and Muslims. That's because Germany never had the literal ghettos or gang rapes France and the UK have. Germany believes that people, given a chance by society, will always become regular members ("Integration") and cause no problems because of their background.
4.) The political climate in Germany is rather leftist. But not an economic leftism, more like "hip" leftism, empty phrases leftism.
5. Nazi heritage. Yeah, that matters a lot. Also, a lot of Germans were refugees themselves after/during World War II or the Cold War, fleeing from the East.
6. Probably the most important reason, underrated and widely ignored. Imagine Germany, thus Europe, closing its borders. What will follow?
Look at the Mexico/USA border. That goes on for ten-twenty years by now.
>>
>>61239689
Her flaw was assuming everyone is equal or the same

Young Syrian men want to muh dick, not work
>>
In general imigrants/refugees vote left hence why most left partys are in favor of letting them in.
>>
File: koolkids.png (760KB, 792x457px) Image search: [Google]
koolkids.png
760KB, 792x457px
>>61239642
This guy gets it, I'm only living here because i'm on a exchange program, life here is pretty good if you ignore some really degenerate shit that happens around, but mostly everything here is really cool, ill probably try to come back here when i finish college and if i get an actual job.

>>61239823
Good answer German guy, i hope the situation around there gets better.
>>
It's been bugging me... that image about the airborne ebola that has been floating around. The refugees make it dramatically higher that it'll be spreadable. With them not having a home to board into, they'll be everywhere passing it along without a fuck to give. It's a 2fer too, since it'll destroy very rich nations, and destroy all the "strong" middle eastern people.

But.... nothing will happen
>>
>>61240143

I visited Japan last month. I loved that they embraced their own nationalism, closed their borders and have a hated of outside freeloaders. Wish western societies embraced it more.

It make me think, why did Japan go that path while Western societies didn't after WW2? Because there is no fenimisn/SJW narrative there, and they hate communism.
>>
>>61240293
Communism has a pretty big following in Japan post-WW2 for a while.
>>
>>61238191
They want to be politically correct & want people to think that they(Liberal Western countries) are not Nazis anymore & are more understanding & tolerant.
>>
In contrast, those reasons are false/play no large role:

1.) The need for work force. That is laughable. Half of Southern European youth is unemployed or in bullshit jobs. In Germany, we have almost twice the working population in comparison to 1960; but the same work volume (amount of non-bullshit jobs). That is due to automatization and outsourcing. Most Syrians & Algerians and basically every Iraqi, Pakistani, Afghani, Moroccans will end in long-term unemloyement.
Imagine people from the Middle East just walking into Japan. They don't know Japanese and have some basic skills like welding. What awaits them at the job market.
2.) The demographics. Yeah, Germans are dying out, as do many European countries. With a birth rate of only 1.4 - that includes migrants - there will be less and less Hans' and Fritz'. But Germany has already twice the polulation density of France.
Yeah, we would need more taxpayers. We need economic growth for bullshit reasons. But, as I evaluated in 1.): refugees are not future taxpayers, they are future tax benefittors. They won't innovate in Germanies high-tech industries.
3.) Feminism and Communism. Just laughable, they have nothing to do with the refugee crisis, they're just low hanging fruit on this board. For the sake of feminism, we should rather not let a single person from traditionalist cultures in. The top 10% in Germany couldn't care less about refugees, nobody will touch them under CDU/CSU. The refugees get provision by the regular taxpayer, not through company income. So no communism either.
>>
File: 1401370639537.jpg (69KB, 418x384px) Image search: [Google]
1401370639537.jpg
69KB, 418x384px
>>61238234
>refugees invading all western countries
why would it be due to jewish people?
Look at Israel its the most culturally pure country in the west, all Jewish and all white. Come to your homeland friends!!!
>>
Because they're being paid to, son. They're being paid. You don't really think that Mama Merkel has a say in the way her government functions, do you? For Christ sake, they've only been around some 25 years. West Germany was a proxy state before then, and not since the Third Reich fell have their been any strong nationalist sentiments in Germany. She bows her head, and does what good old Uncle Sam’s investors and friends overseas tell her to do. After all she has a few very big air force bases in her country, and they don’t belong to Germany, that’s for sure.

As for France, they're basically about to see firsthand the terror that they have bargained for, by conspiring with the Jew. After all of these years, the French have still not learned how to accredit themselves without hugging onto some higher power. Napoleon tried to save them from their shitty politics, but after he was lost, so was their self-determination. Once long ago they hugged the tit of the Catholics, but since long ago they have co-operated with the Jew first and foremost.

Now on the one hand, all of Europe gains millions of mouths to feed to propel their welfare states, while other companies profit off of the arrival of refugees. While you may not see their appearance as a welcome sight, so long as they are in your country eating food from your country’s shelves that means someone is making money somewhere. Millions of people are showing up in mass, and a bunch of stupid idiots with no idea how Rome fell are looking at this situation, and going, ‘mmmm, a bunch of barbarians and we can feed them and look good doing it. Here, take this paper, and after I sign it I will authorize my declaration to accept over 2 million immigrants from Syria.’
>>
>>61238786
I have more sympathy on the dislikes.

Seriously what happened to the dislike to like ratio?
>>
>>61240541
>muh NWO meme
>>
>>61240634
It's definitely not a New World Order.
At least there's no Order involved. That's for sure.
>>
>>61240471
>>61239823
These posts belong together btw; they had too much sings to be posted as one.
>>
>>61238191
we're not

it's called lobbying and Israel

influence over finance, judiciary, lawmaking, ALL medias and ALL politics

a big multicultural mess without any power or a clear goal, just small useless sub groups

look at what they are doing in the Middle east post-9/11

Israel will fuck up everyone and commit terrorism and then blame mooooooslems

>see 9/11
Israeli cunts did it
they were caught and the media & government covers up all
>>
>>61238191
Israel is funding it for whatever ulterior motives they have.

T. astronaut
>>
>>61240701
Why doesn't Germany give attractive incentive to Germans to make more Germans.

And to Germans abroad to return home to Germany.

And to people from friendly, similar nations to move to Germany, instead of rapefugees from a war torn shithole?
>>
File: 1449405059083.jpg (25KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1449405059083.jpg
25KB, 250x242px
>>61240639
But, hes not exactly wrong, anon. :^)

The rubes and bourgeoisie have to deal with the consequences; not the nobles and the elites. Those with the means and the money will simply leave if they even suspect that they will be affected by the subhuman invasion. That is, after they make some quick cash off of them, and leave everyone else to clean up the mess.
>>
>>61241045
forgot to add:

Wouldn't that be a LOT less expensive, a LOT more productive, and sell suicidal?
>>
File: 13.png (970KB, 1000x725px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
970KB, 1000x725px
>>61241045
i think because it is not wanted by the politics...!?

there is no rational reason to import foreigners and don't give money to your citizens, isn't it?
>>
>>61238262
>Low birth rates.

Economist buzzword.

Nonstop positive birth rates are not required to run a successful country.
>>
File: 1449439883806.jpg (36KB, 639x495px) Image search: [Google]
1449439883806.jpg
36KB, 639x495px
>>61239823
But Mexicans are Christians and they usually work hard and don't rape.

Muslims want SEX, Free moneyz - gib moneyz and that's it...
>>
>>61240167
Live in a segregated monastery... profit?
>>
>>61238451

That was a serious answer. You think "JEWS!" are a meme? You stupid Jap. Get with it. Those kikes run literally everything. Better watch out because your country is next in line to get fucked by them.
>>
>>61240912
I literally never heard an israeli politician talk about refugees in europe
Maybe u mean european jews but they are not israeli
>>
>>61241409
Dude are you secular or you practice religion - I have some serious questions.
>>
>>61241409

Kill yourself, kike.
>>
>>61241409
>I literally never heard an israeli politician talk about refugees in europe

Israeli gov talks about keeping them out, and wringing crooked US politicians for more money.
>>
>>61241291
That's what Trumps campaign and popularity is all about ... US-Americans love Mexicans.
>>
File: 1451125432581.jpg (79KB, 960x926px) Image search: [Google]
1451125432581.jpg
79KB, 960x926px
>>61241375

>he thinks Joos aren't a meme
>>
>>61241045
>>61241112
Everyone in the EU is free to come and live in Germany.

According to most polls, people choose not to get children, because they can't afford it. That sounds absurd (I mean, its Germany, not Greece), but it really looks like that.

Plus, non-official theory, but: look at our women, kek.
>>
>>61241438
Secular
>>61241458
Whats wrong with not letting refugees in? You faggots wish your govt had the balls to tell them to fuck off
>>
>>61241550
>straya doesn't take anything seriously

go figure
>>
>>61241272
nigger you're fucking retarded you need to look up the effect of having a less than 1.4 birth rate on a nation
>heres a hint, the culture dies
>>
>>61241770
>implying there is a German culture after WW2
>>
>>61241550

Dumb kangaroo fucker
>>
File: 100bait.png (77KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
100bait.png
77KB, 625x626px
>>61240487
An exquisite bait.
>>
File: 1429052365725.png (238KB, 543x417px) Image search: [Google]
1429052365725.png
238KB, 543x417px
>>61239670

>UKIP
>far right

this is liberal logic
>>
File: 1450609723331.jpg (26KB, 368x475px) Image search: [Google]
1450609723331.jpg
26KB, 368x475px
>>61241550
oh lawdy loo there he goes again.. like clockwork.
>>
>>61240293

They have always been like that.

There's been multiple instances of outsiders being expelled throughout their history.
>>
>>61242148
You can say that with any country though, up until WW2
>>
>>61240143
I wish we could have an actual Japanese Japan poster for once and not some weeb who moved there because he thought anime would be real

goddamnit I want to hear from actual Japanese not gajins
>>
>>61242434

i don't believe any european country completely cut themselves off from trade for decades at a time.
>>
>>61241375
It'll never happen in Japan or Eastern Asia. They have a little bit of influence in China, and in other countries, but they're mostly relying on their markets now. The Chinese can, and have very successfully been playing a game of rope-a-dope with the Zionists. Although the Chinese must have access to Western markets to continue growth, the Zionist banks are craving more resources to continue driving business. In other words they will keep going at this game of collaborating for the interest of markets, but they're really not allowing any of that cultural marxist shit to infiltrate the super nationalist homelands.

If only we in the West were so bold.
>>
File: flanders5.png (698KB, 783x553px) Image search: [Google]
flanders5.png
698KB, 783x553px
>>61242467
i dont like anime either mate, i came here to study and buy cheap eletronics i don't know much japanese but i talk with them regularly. You will hardly find actual japaneses around here, mostly of them don't even like english and even the ones that talk english are pretty bad at it.

Sorry to disappoint familia

>>61240471
>>61239823
Just came back from dinner, good answer mate.
>>
File: greatshitposting.png (263KB, 426x449px) Image search: [Google]
greatshitposting.png
263KB, 426x449px
>>61240912
i seriously don't get what you are trying to say.
>>
>>61239823
>the only countries accepting refugees are austria, sweden and germany

as a dutch man myself, i can say with confidence that netherland is getting cucked pretty hard as well, maybe not as hard as germany, but we're getting bent over and fucked anyway, there is no more democracy, the average dutch man has no say in what's happening in his own country, the problem is that the higher ups are in their own little perfect world where everyone agrees with them and they only do the right thing, they haven't had to face reality in so long that they become disconnected from their own people.
>>
>>61245450
Is that pic a Lautréamont reference?
>>
>>61238506
>Low birth rates
These are such horseshit problems and it honestly amazes me how the lefties STILL get away with peddling these.
First of all; our countries are NOT underpopulated, regardless of what people say about death/mortality rates. If that were true, why do we go through periods where there's no fucking jobs? Back in the mid 2000's, I could get a low-level job anywhere, I didn't even need a CV or application form, they threw those jobs at you. Now you have to fucking game the system for just a chance at it.
Even if that were true, how in the name of fuck would letting in a million criminals who don't speak my language and probably have never even heard of arithmetic supposed to be any help? There isn't magically going to be any more jobs, in fact no the competition of them is even harder because of it. This is like worrying you don't have enough racing horses so you buy up some donkeys and hope for the best.

This idea that declining birthrates signal the doom for a nation is total horseshit, used to justify cultural suicide.

>No one to take low income jobs

A friend of mine's mother couldn't get a job in local supermarkets because they had all been taken over by migrants, and unlike us, migrants haven't been programmed to help others before themselves, so they only hire other people from their nationality.
>>
File: Diddly.png (891KB, 868x593px) Image search: [Google]
Diddly.png
891KB, 868x593px
Just throwing in my Simpson pic
>>
>>61238191

Because man those refugees are victims of a war that they themselves created and are bringing to Europe now.

You aren't racist are you? I mean come on Japan you got to get with the times it's like 2016 now.
>>
>>61238191
We aren't though lad
>>
File: merkel.png (157KB, 414x351px) Image search: [Google]
merkel.png
157KB, 414x351px
>>61238191
>>
>>61246746
Well, the Americans are hugely responsible for a lot of it, but either way, these people are part of very reprehensible cultures, if you compare them with western values, and should never be allowed near Europe.
Europeans fought for hundreds of years to kick out these invaders, why the fuck isn't that taught in basic history classes in secondary school?
>>
File: 1451382932815.jpg (758KB, 1608x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1451382932815.jpg
758KB, 1608x1600px
>>61238191
Jews. Marxism.
>they
Jews.
>>
>>61238191
Import stupid people and you can easily influence them with free shit. This is basically how leftists get votes. Well here in the UK at least. You literally have foreigners here who don't speak the language don't even know the leaders and they vote labour because they pander to them.
>>
File: 05al.jpg (152KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
05al.jpg
152KB, 1200x900px
>>61246702
Can someone explain what the hell are these pics from?
>>
File: flanders6.png (702KB, 782x467px) Image search: [Google]
flanders6.png
702KB, 782x467px
>>61247140

>>64988981
>>
>>61247140
Japan 2017 once we start sending refugees over there in the millions.
>>
>>61246921
There was actually a legit conspiracy in Labour to do this.
>>
File: LA-Z.png (756KB, 879x479px) Image search: [Google]
LA-Z.png
756KB, 879x479px
>>61247204
>>61247140
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, my bad

here we go

https://youtu.be/kZu5iDTtNg0
>>
File: 1397346759059.jpg (40KB, 960x743px) Image search: [Google]
1397346759059.jpg
40KB, 960x743px
>>61239823
>6. Probably the most important reason, underrated and widely ignored. Imagine Germany, thus Europe, closing its borders. What will follow?

Are you kidding me? That is neocon's number 1 talking point on immigration. Shut the fuck up you brainwashed, narcissistic loony. I knew all of this shit. I didn't need a REAL German to tell me how brainwashed he is.
>>
>>61246401
Don't know mate but it is from a decent to really good comic called Giant Days.

At first it kinda looks like SJW/FEminist bullshit but it is actually not.
It is also written by a woman so expect some kinda nonsensical dialog, it is also very quotable.
>>
>>61247140
Only interesting thing by the Simpsons in over 10 years.
>>
>>61239326
They *say* the public opinion changed to be favorable to refugees, but that's just the media talking. I don't buy it. The media lies, and works for the state, who has their own reasons to bring these millions of assholes here.
Quite frankly, most people didn't know how many were coming, and the comments from the OpenGates videos reflect this.
EU politicians need to be hanged for this.
>>
Because they're just like us!

Just like us!

Rape

Just like us!

Honor killing

Just like us!

Sharia law

Just like us!

I don't know about these guys.

RACIST!!!!
>>
>>61247212

Japan hates all non-Japanese. The only non-Japanese they allow as real citizens are Brazilians who moved there from Japan a century ago. They would never go for this shit.
>>
>>61238191
followers: degeneracy and brainwashing
Actual big shots: money
Also >>61238234
>>
>>61241083
There's nowhere to go because they're fucking up the entire world. They have their hands in every nation's politics for over 100 years. It's just that now things are getting worse at a rapid pace. It's like someone is getting impatient or something, or sees an opportunity, or maybe it's just the result of the impending collapse of the debt-based economy. Every ponzi scheme comes to an end someday...
>>
>>61239023
Hey you're not Japanese, you're that Brazilian guy.
You can't fool for an instant, now it's time to die you wretch.
>>
File: delirious with hunger.png (246KB, 260x501px) Image search: [Google]
delirious with hunger.png
246KB, 260x501px
>>61248557
i was suppose to write

>"Because they are not utterly retarded,...."

sorry anon but i didnt mean to fool anyone, i also believe i made clear i wasn't actually japanese at some point during this thread.
>>
>>61238895
>There is also this old Jewish dream of a nationless Europe, where there is no nation because there is no demographic division
This is literally the cancer that is killing the ethnic Europe. Never forget that most journalists in Europe push this cancer.
>>
>>61247363
>A foreigner in japan who still reads western comics
I like you
>>
File: 1448648644558.png (95KB, 1348x526px) Image search: [Google]
1448648644558.png
95KB, 1348x526px
>>61248658
In response to OP
>>
File: the wolrd has gone mad.png (275KB, 364x477px) Image search: [Google]
the wolrd has gone mad.png
275KB, 364x477px
>>61249217
I'm not much of a fan of anime and manga, although i read some from time to time depending on what I'm looking for. I also need to cap more Giant Days, that comic has way too many memorable facial expressions and dialog.
>>
File: 7009851203_0b25cfd8e4.jpg (123KB, 372x500px) Image search: [Google]
7009851203_0b25cfd8e4.jpg
123KB, 372x500px
>>61249391
Arigatou manolo.

Shit im running out of reaction images.
>>
File: flanders7.png (678KB, 613x522px) Image search: [Google]
flanders7.png
678KB, 613x522px
bumping this because why not
>>
File: well well well.png (34KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
well well well.png
34KB, 300x274px
>>61239823
>Germany has a stunning economy
>Germans feel really obligated to help brown people
>Germany is oddly oblivious to darkie habits
>Germany is incredibly leftist
And I wonder who is responsible for this supreme collision of circumstances...
>>
It's all just part of my plan to once and for all get rid of those pizza cats..!
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.