[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU needs to pay for our refugees

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 429
Thread images: 76

File: Wolfgang_Schaeuble_3551184b.jpg (55KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfgang_Schaeuble_3551184b.jpg
55KB, 620x387px
Germany: We propose a EU-wide tax on petroleum to pay for the refugees in Germany..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12103359/German-finance-minister-proposes-EU-wide-petrol-tax-to-pay-for-refugee-costs.html
>>
He needs another bullet in the spine
>>
File: 1449659612517.jpg (138KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1449659612517.jpg
138KB, 700x700px
>EU
>>
>>61236592
And then people wonder why the HRE was a decentralised mess.
Even germans don't want germans at the helm, why do they think Europe will be different ?
>>
>>61236697
> Canada actually dares to laugh about other countries goverment..
>>
>Germany blows budget surplus to give 10,000 Euros + to each refugee
>We need to tax everyone more to pay for these people

wew that's going to go down well
>>
Dear Germany,

Thanks for all your help in persuading our citizens to leave the EU.

t. Anglo
>>
>>61236994
This.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3402917/EU-shock-vote-storms-six-cent-ahead-wake-Paris-massacre-Cologne-sex-attacks-migrant-crisis.html
>>
>>61236908
In the middle of an economic crash, too.
If that's not fertile soil for the Third, i don't know what is.
>>
File: 1416434598429.jpg (62KB, 629x503px) Image search: [Google]
1416434598429.jpg
62KB, 629x503px
>>61236865
You are right I'll do it for him.

>EU
>>
>>61236592
>Germany opens the floodgates and lets in the brown horde
>expects the rest of the EU to pay for it

Nah fuck off m8s.
>>
>>61237162
You not get the memo about the quotas?

They are punishing EU members that don't take in the migrant quotas.

http://www.ibtimes.com/eu-refugee-quotas-germany-threatens-sanctions-refusing-nations-2097209
>>
>EU flood Europe with shitskin
>IT forces its citizen to migrate to the USA/Australia
>They bring rapefugees with Ebola
>the great purge begins
>Billions of niggers and shitskins dies
>Israel conquer the rest of the Middle-East
>The USA recolonize Europe
>The world is finally free of niggers and shitskinss.
>>
>>61236592
Old topic http://www.keeptalkinggreece.com/2015/10/11/schauble-plans-a-pan-european-solidarity-levy-so-that-germany-avoids-paying-for-the-refugees-crisis/

He proposed it in October already. The idea is to fund securing the EU borders and improving the living conditions in the countries of origins, so that fewer refugees come to the EU.

If you think that is a bad idea, please let me know what is a good idea.
----
The newspaper said additional funds from a solidarity tax would be used to help EU member states, such as Spain, Italy, Greece and Bulgaria, secure their borders, as well as to help improve living condition in the home countries of asylum seekers to encourage their citizens to remain there.

German FinMin Schaeuble reportedly said that additional European funding were needed in order to support EU States with external borders in the border security and in the countries of origin of refugees to improve living conditions.

He added: “In Germany we have fiscal space … others in Europe probably don’t have so much, and nonetheless the problem must be solved.”
>>
File: ftspanda.jpg (58KB, 400x314px) Image search: [Google]
ftspanda.jpg
58KB, 400x314px
>>61236592
those are seriously fucked up people ruling you Germany. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>61236592

>Literally commit suicide
>YOU ALL NEED TO HELP OUT NOW
>>
>>61237396
>If you think that is a bad idea, please let me know what is a good idea.
Gatling guns, flame throwers and land mines on the EU's external borders.

Gunships patrolling the Med and any other sea route into European nations with a shoot to kill policy on both.

:^)
>>
>>61237396

Sending them right back to where the hell they came from.
>>
>>61236592
dont forget the army

literally end of the world when the army is on its full power
>>
>>61237396

Use your military to close the fucking borders and treat uninvited hordes as invaders. Don't have a military? then form Militia? left wing wont let you for militia? treat them as collaborators.
>>
Well, when you occupy a country you usually plunder it to fuel your war machine, or in this case cuckmachine.
>>
>>61237079
They're just waiting for bats to shit in the fertilizer mix.
New scandal from Germany just out of covering up attacks for years ('surprise' but this time it seems all of parliament was in favor of directly hiding it).
I hope for fun times soon. Though not too soon, still need some more gear. A month at most.
>>
>>61237396

Removing left-wingers responsible for this situation.
>>
>>61236592
End yourself already Gernanny
>tfw not in EU
>>
>>61237684

I love the swiss.

That is all.
>>
>>61237642
This is Germany we're talking to, they have no concept of common sense.

All migrants, men women and children should be shot on sight. Can't risk the disease, crime and Jihad entering Europe.

No more nicey nicey, most of them are complaining that Europe's shit anyway because not enough freebies and no sand or heat.

I suggest we give them the latter in the form of a flammen waffen that waffens flammens.
>>
>>61237544
>Gatling guns, flame throwers and land mines on the EU's external borders.
>Gunships patrolling the Med and any other sea route into European nations with a shoot to kill policy on both.

All cost money, you need money to do this shit.

Greece is bankrupt. They have literally nothing in terms of money. They just let refugees in, and ship them to the mainland and tell them to move on to Germany.

If there were a 5 cent surcharge per liter gasoline and diesel, then the borders could be secured and all the refugees that come to the EU could be dealt with in Greece - which in turn would mean nobody would come, because who wants to be in Greece?
>>
File: DSCN4968.jpg (2MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN4968.jpg
2MB, 4608x3456px
>purposefully crash asian and russian markets to lower price of petrol
>additional tax puts petrol prices for the final consumer right back where they were before so the commonman cannot bitch about MUH ESPENSIVE

am I tinfoiling here?
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (18KB, 396x352px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
18KB, 396x352px
EU representative: I'm here because there seems to be some very serious problems.

Merkel: [condescending] Oh really? Do I need to remind you of the current year here?

EU representative: No. But I've been authorized by the EU to look at everything.

Merkel: [scathing] The EU authorized you? Hmmm. The EU doesn't know the first thing about humanitarianism. All they want is something to make them more money, some good citizens... Don't worry, they'll get their citizens.

EU representative: After how many rape incidents? Tell me, Chancellor, why are so many Germans spooked, complaining, requesting transfers out of Germany?

Merkel: They simply can't handle life here. They're intolerant and racist. If I had an even larger pool of refugees, and bigger budget, even these few incidents could have been avoided.

EU representative: I'm afraid you'll get nothing more until my report is filed with the EU. I will need full access, Chancellor Merkel, Cologne included. I won't have any difficulties doing that, will I?

Merkel: Only if you get lost. Just stay out of my way. Amazing things will happen here soon. You just wait.
>>
>>61237079
The fourth you mean.

Maybe this time around, you frogs will join the right team, and everything will be better.
>>
>>61237759
>All cost money, you need money to do this shit.
Cheaper than housing millions of them and giving them playstations, welfare payments each week, food stamps and health care.

Kill them, it'll be good for the Earth anyway, less Jihad and smelly pooskins and Islam and more organic mulch for trees and the Earth.

It's a good thing, good for the economy.
>>
File: DUDE-WTF-IS-WRONG-WITH-YOU.jpg (27KB, 450x268px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE-WTF-IS-WRONG-WITH-YOU.jpg
27KB, 450x268px
>>61237396
>The idea is to fund securing the EU borders
Yeah, why has your country spew shit on Hungary for building border fences few months ago?
>improving the living conditions in the countries of origins
They are only people that can improve their own place of living. Pumping resources there won't change a single thing. Look at entire fucking Africa. They will spawn more babies, and you will have more war, hunger and more rapefugees in the future. Their problem's nature isn't economic. It's them and their retarded core value system based on Islam.
>...encourage their citizens to remain there.
So now you want to pay a ransom to those fucks?
>>
>>61237396
>and improving the living conditions in the countries of origins, so that fewer refugees come to the EU.
>Taxing EU citizens to fix other countries so they don't have to

It'll never work anyway. Most of these people are coming here because there's more opportunity to earn money, and that will always be the case - you can see it every time an "asylum seeker" talks about having made the journey while their wives and kids are back in their home country.

What we need to do is stop messing around and put a stop it it all. We need to send a very clear message that if they're coming to the country and they don't have the means to support themselves, then they'll be frogmarched straight onto a plane and sent back home.
>>
>>61237759
I'll give you a better alternative then.

How about this: your government takes care of its own business instead of investing money into some shithole.

No investment in other countries "so there are less refugees". That's not a good idea. It may work in principle but not on practice. The so called refugees are mostly parasites that want to leech off government welfare. A few investments won't turn countries like Lybia and Mali into second world nations. You'd spend less money with the Britbong's idea than if you were to effectively tackle the infrastructure problems of North Africa and the Middle East. Much less.

The simplest answer is the correct one. At any sight of a refugee within the EU, just deport them back home.
>>
I truly feel for my European brothers, but this had to happen and we appreciate you all for taking one for the team. Only so many gang rapes and attacks by immigrants can happen before a group of people rise up and say no more. The time is nigh.
>>
>>61237996

That sounds way too much like common sense. Bleeding heart progressives don't understand common sense.

"MUH FEELS" every time they see some baby Syrian animal drowned on the beach. Who would have grown up and tried to rape their daughters/sisters/mothers if his boat hadn't capsized.
>>
File: Hot Farrage.png (933KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Farrage.png
933KB, 1024x686px
>>61237216
>They are punishing EU members that don't take in the migrant quotas.

Then leave the fucking EU. How much more abuse do you need.
>>
File: 1404355956698.jpg (98KB, 750x390px) Image search: [Google]
1404355956698.jpg
98KB, 750x390px
>>61237396
Seem to remember a little thing called decolonialism, how the third-world was only a barbarous shit-hole because of evul whitey's intervention.

Lets close the borders, and let the shitskins run their own counties.
>>
>>61237216
And UK is still going to vote "No" on the upcoming "Leave EU" referendum

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>61237384
Possible

but another possibility is that all this shit might even break Europe apart into separate individual countries
>>
>>61238126
Wait, what? Are you implying that they were shining examples of civilization before the whiteman intervened?

Because I am going to call you either a liar, or ignorant. Colonialism was the first and last taste of civilization in Africa, and India, and south east asia as well. China has their own unique civilization, which I don't like, but would recognize as "civilized", same with the Japanese and Koreans(the not fucking insane ones).

The greatest harm we ever did, was releasing the colonial regions to fend for themselves.
>>
File: 1449614953295.png (182KB, 866x635px) Image search: [Google]
1449614953295.png
182KB, 866x635px
>>61236592
>mfw im neet
>being comfy while wagecucks pay shitskins and rapefugees
>mfw i dont contribute anything to merkel and her policy
>>
So tell me again how Hitler was right?

Is THIS really the master race?
>>
>>61238243
"No".

>>61237058
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>61236648
How is it, Swiss friend, to be surrounded by crazy countries that has no more power over their economy and their border?
How do you feel ?
>>
>>61238593
Aren't the Swiss essentially mountain Jews? I imagine they are rubbing their hands together, and somehow making lots of shekels off of the misery their neighbors are experiencing.
>>
>>61237216
>They are punishing EU members that don't take in the migrant quotas.

Would probably hurt the EU more in the long run

>And UK is still going to vote "No" on the upcoming "Leave EU" referendum

I would not bet on that , there is a good chance we would leave which is amazing and there would have been no chance 10 years ago so Shows how much things have moved forward .In anycase i don't think a stay vote would end the issue because the EU will keep going to shit
>>
>>61238593
We are laughing and enjoying democracy
>>
>>61236908
10000 euro is more than what half the people of eastern europe earns in a year WORKING A FULL TIME JOB
Kill all german politicians, torture Merkel for a decade before beheading her.
>>
>>61238730
The neighboring countries of Switzerland are just trying to commit suicide.
I do not see why we should blame the Swiss for not wanting to join the party ...
>>
Europe please

fix your shit

fucking do something
>>
>>61237396

Why do we have to give them any aid at all? Why can't they do it themselves? Europe rebuilt itself after WWII.

All we're doing by giving them aid is setting ourselves up for another problem like this in the future. We'll give them aid, then they'll blame white people about how evil we are even though we're giving them aid.

Send em back and let them figure that shit out on their own.
>>
>>61238816
I understand that you enjoy democracy but please, respect for the innocent people that is sacrificed by its elites, do not make fun of us, my friend.
>>
Oh yeah, sure, of course we will pay.
Let us know when to start donating our kidneys too.
>>
>>61236592
wasn't the whole program because you needed workers? that would pay taxes?
>>
>Wolfgang Schäuble proposed the tax on petrol sales across the EU to pay for the costs of securing the Schengen Area’s external borders against a further influx of migrants.

Why is /pol/ against this?
>>
File: CH17_01.jpg (592KB, 1440x861px) Image search: [Google]
CH17_01.jpg
592KB, 1440x861px
>>61237396
>improving the living conditions in the countries of origins

White Man's Burden all over again.

Well shit, maybe colonialism wasn't such a bad idea after all, was it leftists? We gave them their independence and now they've shitted it up so much that they beg us to help them again. Funny how that works.
>>
I had fucking enough, niggers, sandniggers and gypsies living off the work of white people some of these vermin live better than some of the workers. It is time to kill all the vermin, not just in Europe, but all around the world so they can no sneak back,or breed out hordes that pose a threat and pollute the Earth.
>So far the refugees go the EU, it is time to give them the ROPE.
>>
>>61238929
>Let us know when to start donating our kidneys too.
I wouldn't tempt the fates if I were you, they'll probably introduce a law to make it mandatory for you to donate all your organs when you die so Abdi bin Jihad and Omar Haqs can carry on sponging off the state that you've spent your life paying into.
>>
>>61238740
First the referendum was said to be held in the end of 2015. Now things aren't looking great and it's planned for 2017. Are you really thinking this is going to happen? Wake up already
>>
j8273
>>
>>61238919
>Why do we have to give them any aid at all?
Because we are rich, they are poor. And because we promised 0.7% of our GDP for economic aid. Are you saying we should promise something and then rat out of our promise?

Oh, sorry, I forgot... you are American. At least in Germany we still adhere to honor and our word.
>>
File: 1444795077188.jpg (48KB, 335x375px) Image search: [Google]
1444795077188.jpg
48KB, 335x375px
>>61239148
>in Germany we still adhere to honor
>>
>>61236592
Fuck off. These aren't even our refugees. By law they were never eliglible for refugee status but you guys kept passing them on.
Heck many of them wanted to Sweden but you fags closed the border. We should just force them all into Denmark anyway.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>61239148
>Because we are rich
Pic related
>they are poor
Pic related
>Are you saying we should promise something and then rat out of our promise?
Pic related
>At least in Germany we still adhere to honor and our word
Pic related
>>
>>61239117
It's written in law now to happen, if it doesn't CamCam goes to prison or gets lynched.

It wasn't written in law before, but now it is.

And he's delaying because he's sucking EU dicks, originally it was scheduled for 2017, then it was brought forward to 2016, now there's talk of it going back to the original year, 2017.

He can suck all the EU dick he wants, he won't get the goods and the people don't care, we want out. We don't want compromise, we want the EU to die and it will die my dear Medpack.

Which means you will just have to deal with it.
>>
>>61239148
>treating subhuman countries with honor
>they thank you by raping your woman and not integrate

just nuke these shitholes.
>>
>>61239148
>Because we are rich
Spoken like someone who has never left his left winged hug box.
>>
>>61239074

We can't slaughter them outright. Our best option would be to sterilize them. Africa is going to have 4 billion people. 4 billion!!! We need to stem that growth. I say a "vaccine" that sterilizes them.

If we want to talk about equality, it's simply not fair for 4 billion Africans to exist who contribute nothing to civilization or society. There are 54 countries in Africa and not a single one is worth anything.

Whites have responded to the problem of overpopulation by lowering our birth rates. Africans need to do the same.
>>
now that's just asking for the fourth reich
>>
>>61239148
>Giving money to people who want to rape your wives
>Honourable behavior
>>
>>61239148
Please kill yourself, you piece of shit.

Greetings from sane people.
>>
>>61239259
Nature will take care of that. Africa is a hostile land and they kill themselves by eating that fucking bushmeat that is buzzing with ebola. You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. If the WHO didn't exist then half of west africa would be dead by now.
>>
File: CuckoldShaming.jpg (89KB, 537x373px) Image search: [Google]
CuckoldShaming.jpg
89KB, 537x373px
>>61239148
Is that you Jonas? I would have thought being outed as a cuckold and shamed in public would have made you kill yourself by now?

>adhere to honor and our word
lol no you don't you fucking retard, you move the goal posts around to suit you and only you and fuck any other nations that want to do the same thing.

Fucking retarded leftist piece of cuckold shit, I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers, you deserve it.
>>
>>61239259
>We can't slaughter them outright
I know you're probably some clueless nigger, but i assure you humans have the means to slaughter you all.

What is lacking is the will. But you're working very hard on that, my subhumans friends. Keep doing what you do best ;^)
>>
>>61239215
That's good. I hope you will make it.
>>
>>61239148

Then perhaps give them what was promised and nothing more. But all you're doing is setting them up for dependency on whites. And when we don't give them what they deem to be "enough", they're going to say we're evil.

It's like a parent taking care of a man child. At some point the child has to grow up on its own. Whether they are mentally capable of doing that is another discussion entirely.
>>
>>61239148
>>Why do we have to give them any aid at all?
>Because we are rich, they are poor

ahahaha
>>
>>61239148
Who is "we"? I'm not rich.

Let George Soros deal with it, he's rich. Or the Rothschilds. Every single dime in Germany belongs to GERMANS. Handing it out to people who will just squander it is like throwing pearls before swine.
>>
>>61239259
>We can't slaughter them outright.
Of course we can. Just type the wrong coordinates into that nuclear bomb and say that a test went wrong. Woop die fucking doo, what a shame.

>If we want to talk about equality
Nice meme term. Equality doesnt even make any sense. Why do people deserve to be equal? They need to work and contribute to be. They cant just claim to be equal because they are human. Fucking this retarded, liberal ideology that all people are the same even though there being infinite amounts of evidence that prove otherwise.

If we all were the same then we wouldnt be so far apart. Its time to fucking accept that some people simply are inferior, thats what history should have taught us by now. How else could anyone POSSIBLY explain the planets development? How could you possibly explain the stagnation of any ethnicity that isnt from Europe? Hell, even the Chinese dont do anything but leech from European countries. They send their exchange students here and these vermin break into university labs and steal research. Its goddamn despicable.
>>
>>61239429
the media shilling will be out of this world so i doubt we will leave. but still, i will vote out and i will convince everyone i can to vote out
>>
can someone explain to me why Germany was so adamant in not wanting to help other EU countries that had problems but is ok with helping refugees?
>>
>>61239117
>now things aren't looking great and it's planned for 2017.

Ther longer the wait the better since the EU keeps going to shit and the leave % keeps going up .But yes the vote will happen

This guy is right >>61239215

He will comeback with little or no reform of worth and it will be worst if he tries to sell it as something great and he would end up doing himself a lot of harm
>>
>>61239586
They are still angry with Italy because you fucked up WWII
>>
>>61239586
no

it is nonsensical

if the germans are desperate to just give away free money why dont they give it to greece instead
>>
>>61236592
why the fuck do others need to pay for germanys destruction?
>>
>>61239586
>Germany was so adamant in not wanting to help other EU

helping other white people ?
brother please.
>>
>>61239353
90% of Africa is NOT an hostile land. This is a meme. It's the richest continent on earth.
They never have to face winter, etc but still they can't manage to grow plants.
They are addicted to international aid.
>>
File: 1451639906598.png (67KB, 211x207px) Image search: [Google]
1451639906598.png
67KB, 211x207px
>You're no European
>>
>>61239529
They can shill all they like, they've been shilling for years and it's just pushed people toward wanting out.

And to be fair to the media, they've been reporting about all the rapes in Germany and all the migrants.

The migrant issue is the number one reason why we want out of the EU anyway, so let the media shill away, it won't do them any good lol.

I'm still yet to hear an actual benefit of the EU, they keep saying we need it and it's good for us but they don't actually give a specific example ever. But we have plenty and I mean plenty of reasons why it's bad.

Fuck the EU.
>>
>>61239686
Because you are part of the Fourth Reich
>>
File: 1445927658451.png (53KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1445927658451.png
53KB, 625x626px
>>61236592
Not this shit again.

In every news source it's explicitly and ONLY mentioned that the tax is to be used for an EU wide project to close our external borders.

It's not to pay for the refugees in Germany, it's to keep new refugees out of the EU as a whole.

Do you want the EU external borders closed and protected or not? And if so where the fuck will the money come from?
Asshole.
>>
File: Norwegian girl.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Norwegian girl.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>61236592
>mfw Norway is not a part of EU
>>
>>61239785
E-x-a-c-t-l-y this

I mean why should the media lie? Refugee crysis? What is this? We don't have a crysis everything is ok
>>
>>61236592
>Germany: We propose a EU-wide tax on petroleum to pay for the refugees in Germany..
You are a stupid dumb shit op. You complete missed the real meaning of this idea.
>>
>>61239412

Think about it like this.

Whites are the only ones concerned with keeping track of history. Whites also have empathy, too much empathy. They will read this in the history books and it will just bring us back to square one, as our own people will shame us. The pill is much easier to swallow when there is no blood spilled.
>>
>>61237947
Poland it is pretty easy to talk about this subject when you live in a country where nobody whould want to immigrate voluntary to.
>>
>>61238383
Well, as a wagecuck I don't live near the shitskin areas...
>>
File: me irl.jpg (93KB, 850x766px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
93KB, 850x766px
>>61239825
>mfw when i want to cum in her mouth
>>
>>61239785
>It's not to pay for the refugees in Germany, it's to keep new refugees out of the EU as a whole.
>Do you want the EU external borders closed and protected or not? And if so where the fuck will the money come from?
>Asshole.
Thanks. Fully agreed. Somebody who actually reads the article.
>>
the germans really do want to destroy europe, makes me care less and less about both whats happening to them and what we did to them.
>>
>>61240120
The ECB can print money any time it wants.
>>
File: Bahahaha.jpg (363KB, 1113x1149px) Image search: [Google]
Bahahaha.jpg
363KB, 1113x1149px
>>61240008
Lost
>>
File: 1452936355415.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1452936355415.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
t. Italy
>>
>>61237745
Nice little edgy fantasy you have there
Instead, cut their benefits and see how fast the go back to their countries. If they start stealing because of it deport them
>>
>>61236592
A great portion of this country barely has anything to eat or any guarantee for a job or even the day of tomorrow... ( and it is part of European Union )

And now Germany wants to force my country to give the nothing it has to some immigrants that they took on their credit and it's 100% their responsibility, seems ok.. kill Europeans, destroy white culture we need more blacks and Muslim bombers.
>>
>>61239586
First: German government, not German people.

I think the general idea is that refugees are fleeing from problems created by the west *cough*, while Europeans are demanding aid for problems they created themselves. Most German politicians also seem to be pissed that European countries keep asking us for financial aid, yet arent willing to let us rule over them.

They want money but give us nothing in return. One really cant argue that a 'stronger Europe' helps Germany because a) it means less power for the German government and b) giving European countries money doesnt mean that they will properly use it. Greece is a good example. They fuck up multiple times and then, when the German government doesnt want to hand them anymore money without being able to decide what is being done with it, they are pissed. There is no logical reason for giving the Greek money without knowing and deciding what they will do with it. And then they repay us by sending the Muslims our way instead of protecting their borders and even have the balls to black mail us.

Basically: If you were willing to let us (The EU) rule over you, then aid wouldnt be a problem. But since that wont be the case... At least thats what it looks like to me. I mean, I dont really see why we should continue to give you people money either. Then again, I would rather hand money to you than hand a single cent to a fucking Muslim.
>>
>>61240168
No, not in the way you propose. If you want to defend the EU border, the EU nations will have to pay. In the end the EU citizens. Or pay per tax or shelter refugee per forced quota.
>>
>>61236592
It's nice of German politicians to raise taxes just when oil was becoming cheap again. Very benevolent.
>>
>>61240264
>No, not in the way you propose

Yes it can the central bank can print any amount of money it wants to support defense.

Germans are just autistic about saving so they can't figure that out.
>>
File: 1452963101345.jpg (212KB, 1268x1695px) Image search: [Google]
1452963101345.jpg
212KB, 1268x1695px
>>61240264
>No, not in the way you propose. If you want to defend the EU border, the EU nations will have to pay. In the end the EU citizens. Or pay per tax or shelter refugee per forced quota.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK OFF
YOU CREATED THE PROBLEM NOW YOU SOLVE IT
EU IS NOT YOUR SLAVE
>>
>>61240348
No. The EZB is not the FED. They have less power. Educate yourself.
>>
>>61238919

Ummm didn't the Marshal Plan from the U.S. kinda rebuild Europe?
>>
>>61240350
They can literally print money any time they want to.

They just choose not to.
>>
>>61240216
Real austerity programs has never been tried, it will work this time; IMF said so.
>>
>>61240386
rules never stopped Merkel from letting in millions of "refugees" illegally.

stop pretending the EU has any real rules.
>>
>>61240421
there are no EURObonds

so how would the debt split among EU countries?
>>
>>61240350
>EU IS NOT YOUR SLAVE
Wishful thinking. No, the EU is not our slave, but without our money you can see if the rest can mange on their own. Why should we pay against our interest?
We did not create anything, we took over when the EU failed (again) at everything.
>>
>>61240446
Yes that is a real problem and one of the origins of the problem. But: Who broke DublinII? Germany or all the other states on the way?
Did the fugees arrived at german soil?
>>
File: ohshit.png (80KB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.png
80KB, 193x200px
>>61236592
Brexit when?
>>
>>61240196
Fuck off Java Script.

It would save money, it's not an edgy fantasy, it's a real, workable solution. Which everyone is too afraid to implement because MUH OOOMAN RITESSSS

They have no rights as far as I'm concerned and neither do you if you enable them. So watch yourself Cyprus or we'll let Turkey take the other half of your island that we currently protect.

Cunt head.
>>
>>61240008

Still whiter than you Achmed.
>>
>>61240350
Ahem, last time I checked we are in the center of Europe and its you countries who let these people walk right to Germany. Its your borders who arent protected. You are the people who let this filth enter the Schengen-Area, not us. So tell me again how we created the problem when its you who isnt doing his job?

If you need financial aid then your government should have said so. However, I think its fair to expect the Italian, Greek etc government to take care of unarmed refugees who are trying to enter the EU. Yet, you didnt even try. You just let them pass. And that results in your government being as responsible as ours.
>>
File: 1444596773674.png (263KB, 800x675px) Image search: [Google]
1444596773674.png
263KB, 800x675px
>>61240461
>We did not create anything,
apart from the refugee crisis in the first place of course
>but without our money you can see if the rest can mange on their own.
at this point that looks like the plan for britain m8, fuck the jerries as the saying goes
>>
>>61240581
This is your response? Honestly?
>>
>>61240457
they print money whenever they want to.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ecb-policy-idUSKBN0M10UX20150305

>>61240493
I didn't hear any EU rulers raising a fuss. The fact is they wanted the "refugees" and would suspend any laws possible in order to let them in.

If they felt like it today they could print the money, fund a navy and build a wall and it would mean nothing to the average person financially.

But that's not what they elite wants, they want to squeeze the middle class dry until every cent they make is gone.
>>
>>61240461
>We did not create anything, we took over when the EU failed (again) at everything.
your government extended an open invitation to an unlimited number of shitskins. you threatened countries with sanctions for defending the schengen border. your media shilled as hard as possible for """"""""""""""""""refugees"""""""""""""""" to be allowed in. you didnt create anything? bullshit, this entire crisis is a product of nonsensical german policy
>>
File: 1452963268166.jpg (341KB, 1366x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1452963268166.jpg
341KB, 1366x2048px
>>61240461
>but without our money you can see if the rest can mange on their own.
you literally gave million of euro to china, devalued the euro, created a degenerate debt culture, invested on exportation to Asia when that region is starting to crumble

what money you put in the EU?
>>
>>61240636
>they print money whenever they want to.
offcourse but that leads to inflation not to actual money
>>
pay denbts europe
>>
>>61240598
>apart from the refugee crisis in the first place of course
Nein. You know this, it's just your narrative. Britain should leave definitly the EU, they will see if this is a clever move in economic terms.
>>
>>61240590
Fuck you Germany. Your cuntry is threathening smaller and poorer EU countries with economic sanctions if they dare close their border, only to set up your own border patrols.
>>
File: 1445951271779.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
1445951271779.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>61240590
> Its your borders who arent protected. You are the people who let this filth enter the Schengen-Area, not us.
sorry Hans did you forget that you threatened sanctions on Hungary for not letting refugees in?
>>
>>61236592

Haha, i thoroughly support this tax. I look forward to our exit next year
>>
File: ww2.jpg (53KB, 428x660px) Image search: [Google]
ww2.jpg
53KB, 428x660px
>>61240683
more like pay debt germany

why you do the same mistakes all the times?
>>
File: 2-Women-Laughing.jpg (32KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
2-Women-Laughing.jpg
32KB, 300x269px
>>61240686
>Nein. You know this, it's just your narrative.
this is what germans actually believe
>>
>>61240637
No. There was never an open invitation. You have to keep in mind: Our current Asylum laws don't have any max level because nobody expected this mass migration. To change this law you need to change the constituation. Where did germany (not EU politicans of german origin) did threatend Hungary for example?
>>
>>61240626
It's a stale response to your stale initial statement. (no one would voluntarily emigrate to Poland).
>>
>>61240675
inflation doesn't matter. The FED prints billions continuously and nothing happens, a few percent increase in prices a year.

It's more important to finance economic growth and a strong military than it is to squeeze taxpayers a few more bucks.
>>
>>61240573
Again, you're suggesting that every migrant should be shot on sight in a leftist SJW dominated west. Do you not realise how unrealistic that is?
>>
>>61240718
They also fined Italy and Greece for deporting migrants back to Libya.

lol.

>Germany dindu nuffink ronk

Wait for the 5000 Eternal Anglo threads in about 30 minutes time to distract the idiots on /pol/ from the truth.
>>
>>61237129
lol
>>
>>61240646
We gave millions of Euro to China? We devalued the Euro? Italy pls. Who is in charge of the EZB? Might be an Italian.
Sure, I know, germany is cucked, doomed, non existing etc. Thats typical, the same with the US. If you are strong they suddenly hate you. It is Ok for us.
>>
>>61240758
http://www.dw.com/en/berlin-calls-for-sanctions-on-eu-states-that-reject-refugee-quotas/a-18714957
>>
>>61240718
>>61240699
>Hungary
Please, Hungary isnt part of the EU borders. The reason why that was dont was because the filth alreadt entered the EU. By that time the government simply wanted to avoid chaos on the Balkans. The countries who are responsible for this shit (as much as the incompetent sub humans in Berlin and Brussels) are the countries that are supposed to protect European borders. And last time I checked Hungary wasnt part of that group.
>>
>>61240805
>Eternal Anglo threads

Those are created by turks anyway.
>>
>>61240718
>that you threatened
Who exactly threatend Hungary?
>>
>>61240758

>nobody expected this mass migration

Seriously? No one expected this shit at all?
>>
>>61240827
>Hungary isnt part of the EU borders

It's in the EU, how is it NOT part of the EU borders??
>>
>>61240785
I know it's unrealistic, I'm saying it would be the optimal solution to the problem.

It would deter the fuckers from coming to Europe, it would be good for the Earth with all the organic matter rotting and providing food for nature.

It would save money in the form of welfare and benefits to these lazy free loaders and it might give them some incentive to fix their own shitholes?

Leftists should be chucked in the ocean and left to drown. But we don't live in the ideal world do we?
>>
>>61240763
No, you took this in a way more offensive than it was meant. You really have an easy job giving tips when you don't face the same problem. Thats our burden.
>>
File: aninvitation.png (555KB, 945x726px) Image search: [Google]
aninvitation.png
555KB, 945x726px
>>61240758
>No. There was never an open invitation.
>hey refugees if we'll take you all in from where ever you are, all you need to do is claim you are fleeing war or violence
>not an open invitation
>>
>>61240839
>Turks/Germans
What's the difference at this point?
>>
File: $_1.jpg (30KB, 400x263px) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
30KB, 400x263px
>>61240774
wait

printing money to raise the internal demand is one thing
printing money like we are in WW2 all over again because Germany lost its mind and loves black dicks is an other thing
and actually the second isn't a viable option
>>61240815
everybody know that ECB can't do anything without the approval of the Bbank
>>
File: 1452973336863.jpg (1MB, 1950x2314px) Image search: [Google]
1452973336863.jpg
1MB, 1950x2314px
>>61237396
>please let me know what is a good idea.

WALL

IT'S BUILT BY ONE OF YOUR OWN FUCKING COMPANIES
>>
>>61240826
These are not "sanctions". They get less of our money, thats it. Nevertheless even this was not carried out.
>>
File: 1446419934508.jpg (127KB, 1024x781px) Image search: [Google]
1446419934508.jpg
127KB, 1024x781px
>>61240841
that would be Germany hans, and the people you elected to represent you
>>
>>61240745
its true. Germany did not create the refugee crisis whatsoever. When Merkel said we will take the people that need help she was specifically refering to the people in Hungary. But your media twisted it. And it cause the people that were already on the way to Europe to choose Germany as a destination. These people would have come anyway. So if anything Germany took this refugee thing of your back. Show some gratitude. if it werent for Germany many western european countries would now have to deal with significantly higher numbers.

Which is precisely why she should hang she's a straight up traitor to the German people for the benefit of other EU countries.
>>
>>61240827
>By that time the government simply wanted to avoid chaos on the Balkans.
This. In addition: Even under normal conditions these nations barley mange their own shit. Just the transport stressed them.
>>
Still a year or so to the exit vote, it can get a whole lot worse in Europe in that time. This year's mass immigration to Germany only started in summer. 1000,000, now it's up and running with a little slacking for winter. How many by this time next year?
>>
File: 14517355578720.png (350KB, 416x533px) Image search: [Google]
14517355578720.png
350KB, 416x533px
>>61238841
>average salary in Belarus: 245$/month
>>
>>61240889

Alright, I might've taken it the wrong way, then. We don't face the same problem simply because we don't have an expanded social welfare system like Germany or Sweden. Why do you think all these immigrants are flooding countries that give so much money to people for simply existing, if I may so much as simplify the situation.
>>
File: European-Union-map.jpg (56KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
European-Union-map.jpg
56KB, 500x454px
>>61240883
Do you know what a fucking border is?

Look at the picture and take a WILD GUESS who should take care of people trying to enter the schengen area. Did the refugees swim through the Black Sea to reach the Hungarian border or should they maybe never have gotten past fucking Greece, Italiy, Spain and Bulgaria in the first place?
>>
>>61240843
No. This was a fault of german politicans but also on EU level. Greece and Italy warned the rest, but there was no majority for a decision. When the shit hits the fan we took the hits.
>>
File: 1445952456369.jpg (56KB, 419x444px) Image search: [Google]
1445952456369.jpg
56KB, 419x444px
>>61240955
>These are not "sanctions". They get less of our money, thats it.
that's called sanctions fritz, a complicated system I know
>Nevertheless even this was not carried out.
I only threatened to stab you, therefore I did no wrong
>>
>>61240920
Hyper inflation only happens if
a. You are someone's debt bitch (Germany after WW1 had to take all responsibility and print money to pay off loans)
or
b. Run by Niggers (Zimbabwe)

Otherwise it won't happen. The solution for the entire Eurozone from Spain to Greece is to inflate and NOT to impose austerity.
>>
File: 084.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
102KB, 300x256px
>>61240758
>No. There was never an open invitation

>Refugees welcome parties
>Chancellor saying no borders and everyone is welcome
>WIR SCHAFFEN DAS
>>
>>61240805
>They also fined Italy and Greece for deporting migrants back to Libya.

Correct but it was more like in 2012.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2012/02/italy-historic-european-court-judgment-upholds-migrants-rights/
>>
File: 1447118619579.jpg (80KB, 1140x475px) Image search: [Google]
1447118619579.jpg
80KB, 1140x475px
>>61240897
>>61240758
It's also called the "Common Asylum Policy".

Let us also not forget that it was Germany that suspended the Dublin treaty to spearhead the migrant allocation quota system, bending EU law at a whim when it suits Germany but penalising other states when they go against EU law.

LOL.....! Seriously, fuck Germany and the EU, we fucking warned Europe about the EU and they didn't fucking listen, well I hope Europe is listening now because in a couple of years time, Turkey is going to join the EU, they already have visa free access to the Schengen area, yeah that's right.... Mama Merkel has allowed 75 million Turks, the same Turks I might add that enslaved Christian Europe for decades and genocided Christians. Germany is going to fast track their ascension into the EU. So enjoy your new Turdogan loving ISIS endorsing friends coming to a village, city or town near you. Be sure to have your women in bin liners because even an a small segment of skin showing is enough to make these horny, hairy Arab rape children go on a wild rape rampage.

All thanks to Germany.

Don't say you weren't warned Europe.
>>
>>61240897
Never happend. She said the people that need help will get it. She was talking about the people stranded in Hungary. Then she said that there is no max-limit on asylum seekers in Germany. She was talking about the law in germany. Both sentenced were deliberately taken out of context in international media.
>>
>>61240897
Damm. There are certain asylum laws as a part of the constitution. Point. They were not change to import more, these laws where there right form the beginning. I honestly don't know about the british laws (educate me) but you have the advantage that they can not that easily reach you.
>>
>>61240961
Did Hungary cared? Did they build their fence or not? Muh mighty german conspiracy
>>
>>61241077
We should be invading Turkey and massacring them not the other way around.
>>
>>61236592
Germans are pale niggers
>>
File: 1446418104957.jpg (111KB, 735x960px) Image search: [Google]
1446418104957.jpg
111KB, 735x960px
>>61240971
this is your media (der spiegel)
>>61240897
>ever since she pledged in late august to provide refuge to anyone coming from syria in addition to others seeking protection from violence and warfare
but no you keep digging yourself a hole fritz, maybe this time you do Europe a favour and actually die in it
>>
>>61241078
>>61241094
>trying to blame someone else for his own faults this hard
>>
>>61240971
>Which is precisely why she should hang she's a straight up traitor to the German people for the benefit of other EU countries.
Thanks. Clear statement. Merkel decides to favor the EU against Germany.
>>
>>61240971
>its true. Germany did not create the refugee crisis whatsoever.
you did
when Italy and Greece asked for help you did nothing
when ex-Yugoslavia countries were asking for help you said stop
when hungary asked for help you said they were racists

so yes
you did create this problem by stopping other countries' solutions
>>61241054
do you think Italy would give money to Germany just because we "love" them
no
it's a debt Germany would have with us
>>
North sea oil is already crumbling, now they want to tax this more?

We have already lost all steel production in the UK due to fucking tax and regulations.
>>
>>61240961
>governments represent their people
i love this meme
>>
>>61240827
>Please, Hungary isnt part of the EU borders.
You don't know shit, or just phrase really bad.
Hungary is within Schengen, have 4 non-schengen countries in it's border (Croatia, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine) out of that 2 not even EU country (Serbia, Ukraine). Serbia was a major transit state for refugees, Hungary build a border fence on the border with Serbia to halt the horde, thus protecting EU and Schengen border.
And Hungary did got threatend of losing all EU aid if not letting through the horde, and we said fuck you, but still got the aid a bit delayed as far as I know.
Now if you mean that Greece and Italy should have protected maritime borders you might have a point on that.
>>
>>61237216
>Germany threatens
Piss and shit on german words

They will what?
Cry about the "unsupportive racist east european states" ?

Any federal german state is more developed and makes more money than my own country
Having to pay for western invading shitskins on top of poverty and abject corruption is too much and not going to happen
>>
File: Bismarck.jpg (186KB, 2009x1321px) Image search: [Google]
Bismarck.jpg
186KB, 2009x1321px
>>61236592
Gas the Germans. We still have Auschwitz standing. Do it for Europe.
>>
>>61236592
No, fuck you.
>>
File: Women-Laughing.jpg (123KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Women-Laughing.jpg
123KB, 600x399px
>>61241078
>Both sentenced were deliberately taken out of context in international media.
>der spiegel
>international media
is there something that predisposes Germans to crying dindu nuffin every fucking time they ruin Europe
>>
>>61241204
It's like that in a democracy. Unless of course Germany is not a democracy
>>
>>61241178
Remember those times when Italy and Greece were asking for help to close the borders.

>no italy it's your fault, those are human beings, stop being racist, blah blah blah
>>
>>61241019
They sure come here because they will get social money and because our economy is booming. The real problem are to be honest that our conservative party refused to install a migrant law for good qualified people. The asylum laws are generous but where meant for single applications not mass migrations. That is one origin of the problem. We did not want the migrant laws and got mass of unqualified asylum seekers. Kind of ironic.
>>
>>61237396
Deportation and removal by any means of non-EU28 "people"

Why should we pay for non-citizens and foreign countries?
Why should MY MONEY go to anybody else but me?
>>
>>61241237
>It's like that in a democracy
No it isnt. Every single so called democracy elects a cat in a bag. You elect someone hoping that he/she didnt lie as much as the last guy did.
>>
>>61236592
Holy fucking shit, this can't be real.
Hey, whatever happened when one of the nation in EU needed help financially? Greece? Oh right.
>>
>>61241247
actually they were saying that Italy made a mistake by taking those boats

guess what?
Germany did the same
>>
>>61241053
Well, call it how you want it. German tax payers money is not god-sent. You need to earn it.
Muh "stabbing" because less german money...
>>
>>61241279
>Why should MY MONEY go to anybody else but me?
Because tolerance and the European values my cucked friend
>>
>>61236592
This was discussed yesterday.
The tax is to keep the Schengen zone borders secure
>>
>>61241237
a significant part of the population didn't vote for this government and literally nobody at all can predict let alone determine what they're going to do once elected. see: massive cover-up of immigrant crime
>>
>>61241008
christ on a cracker, i get more than that in benefits
>>
LITERALLY PAYING TO GET BLACKED
>>
>>61241058
Nein. Refugee welcome parties are not the public will/mood, you always have some leftists in your country. Chancellor did never said there are no borders and everyone is welcome. Wir schaffen das is meant for an internal german audience.
>>
>>61241329
do you understand that this doesn't apply to spain, italy, greece and poland
>>
>>61241247
>>
>>61238121
So if a big nation, hopefully UK, actually leaves the EU.
Will it be a sticky on /pol/?
Because I can probably imagine there being a flood of laughter.
>>
I want so bad for the EU to break up.
I am not completely opposed to the Nordic Union infograph that's posted from time to time, not letting Sweden have any power in it though.
>>
>>61241077
You like to write about horny hairy arabs don't you cuck?
>>
>>61241141
I completely agree, Constantinople should be bathed in the blood of slaughtered Muslim T*rk scum.

But unfortunately that would be WACISSSST!! And Germany has always had a soft spot for the T*rkroaches. I think they must love kebab dick more than the UK and Sweden does.

>>61241207
Financial sanctions you idiot, your nation isn't a NET contributor to the EU, you're what we call a "leech". Let's say you refuse to take in 100,000 Ahmeds and Germany decides to fine you 10 million Euros. It's going to hurt you isn't it? Financially I mean.

Don't talk about the EU like you know how it works, you're a newbie that's getting propped up with my tax paying cash, you should be cleaning my smegma for me, along with cleaning German smegma.

LEECH!
>>
File: 1445527002492.jpg (924KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445527002492.jpg
924KB, 1440x1080px
>>61241315
>German tax payers money is not god-sent. You need to earn it.
>promise to stop giving someone something unless they do as you say
>hold no responsibility when the thing you wanted happens
ficki ficki
>>
>>61241333
>a significant part of the population didn't vote for this government

Yes dumbo that's how democracy works, the majority wins.
>German cucks not knowing how to democracy

> nobody at all can predict let alone determine what they're going to do once elected
If you're not happy with the government you could do strikes and protests but you (the majority of Hans) are doing NOTHING
>>
>>61241166
Switzerland pls. Try acting one time in your history and we will talk again.
>>
>>61239053
Germany caused this, it should pay for it you filthy Juden
>>
>>61241406
And you like to invite them to your homes, don't you? Cuck.

>Picture of hairy muscle Arab on the sofa in the middle of a German couple.JPG
>>
>>61241205
>Now if you mean that Greece and Italy should have protected maritime borders you might have a point on that.
Thanks. I guess we can agree on this.
>>
>>61239148
Why did you screw Greece then you stupid kraut
>>
>>61241478
then STOP CALLING US RACISTS
>>
>>61241424
? Sure as hell. Why should we pay for other nations expensives when they for example can't protect their borders and refused any help?
>>
>>61239712
They used to be able to grow things before aid made them helpless
>>
>>61237544
here's an even better idea.
Employ the downtrotten Greeks behind the guns and patrols.
Now you are pumping money into their population. Employment. And national confidence if they get good as EU's security arm.
>>
>>61241300
>actually they were saying that Italy made a mistake by taking those boats

Uh? Nope.

>http://cmiskp.echr.coe.int/tkp197/view.asp?action=open&documentId=901572&portal=hbkm&source=externalbydocnumber&table=F69A27FD8FB86142BF01C1166DEA398649

>Returning migrants to Libya without examining their case exposed them to a risk of ill-treatment and amounted to a collective expulsion

>Principal facts
The applicants are 11 Somalian and 13 Eritrean nationals. They were part of a group of about 200 people who left Libya in 2009 on board three boats bound for Italy. On 6 May 2009, when the boats were 35 miles south of Lampedusa (Agrigento), within the maritime search and rescue region under the responsibility of Malta, they were intercepted by Italian Customs and Coastguard vessels. The passengers were transferred to the Italian military vessels and taken to Tripoli. The applicants say that during the journey the Italian authorities did not tell them where they were being taken, or check their identity. Once in Tripoli, after a 10-hour voyage, they were handed over to the Libyan authorities.

>The Court concluded that when the applicants were transferred to Libya, the Italian authorities had known or should have known that there were insufficient guarantees protecting them from the risk of being arbitrarily returned to their countries of origin. That transfer accordingly violated Article 3.

>Under Article 41 (just satisfaction), the Court held that Italy was to pay each applicant 15,000 euros (EUR) in respect of non-pecuniary damage and EUR 1,575.74 to the applicants jointly in respect of costs and expenses
>>
>>61236592
PREPPEN SIE DEN STIER!
>>
>>61241155
>>ever since she pledged in late august to provide refuge to anyone coming from syria in addition to others seeking protection from violence and warfare

problem is she never actually said that. I explained what happend. Two statements were deliberately taken out of context by the media.

>>61241166
im not blaming anyone but the german politicians. I merely expect some gratitude from other EU members for taking that shit of their back.

>>61241178
>you did
no we did not. These people were already on the way to europe. Infact you created it by just letting people through. And freely travel through europe.
>>
>>61241454
You start writing again about hairy arabs. Does this arouse you somehow?
>>
>>61241505
It would be so fucking cheap to patrol the maritime borders too

Even Iran can do it easily as we found out last week.
>>
>>61241449
>tfw enjoying wealth and prosperity and laughing about the surrounding

Don't worry we don't have any interests to talk to Gernanny
>>
>>61241008

Sheeeeeit.
>>
>>61237396

Shooting anyone who tries to cross, zero tolerance policy, treating every single person who crosses into European territory in such a manner as a foreign agent that WILL be shot on sight, not can be shot, not could be shot, WILL be shot on sight. Make it clear the EU as a whole will no longer be accepting asylum seekers/refugees, and any caught within the EU who are evading the ban are put into forced labour for 10 years doing public works projects.

I guarantee you the numbers will decrease. Bullets are cheaper than accommodation and huggy lovey dovey workers :^)

Also, hang the leftists responsible for the current refugee crisis.

If you want a humane response that costs a dickload more money, fund refugee camps AROUND Syria. There is literally zero reason why they should be brought into the EU. Still shoot all the migrants though.
>>
>>61241505
WHO called you racist? There are always some newspaper who will do this. The german govverment or any majority will not do it.
>>
File: Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Gif-14.png (749KB, 950x608px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Tom-Cruise-Gif-14.png
749KB, 950x608px
>>61241449
>>61241569

Pic related
>>
>>61241539
This

Italy did the right thing in sending the shitskins back, but Germany demanded they be allowed in.
>>
>Wolfgang Schäuble proposed the tax on petrol sales across the EU to pay for the costs of securing the Schengen Area’s external borders against a further influx of migrants.
>securing borders
>against a further influx of migrants.

>OP makes it look like the money will go towards refugees and everyone believes it
It's official now, /pol/cucks never open the links. Retards/
>>
>>61240264
Germoney lends money profligately.
YOU MUST PAY, JA!

Germoney creates open slather for refugees
YOU MUST PAY, JA!

Germoney is, the ultimate dindu cuntry
>>
>>61237396
Armed border guards.

>fugee tries to get in
>fugee gets shot
>his friends leave

Also, destroyers in the med
>fugee boat spotted
>turn on camera
>ram it
>film people drown
>put video online
>no more boats

Gee, that wasn't hard at all.
>>
File: caitlynjenner.jpg (29KB, 336x367px) Image search: [Google]
caitlynjenner.jpg
29KB, 336x367px
>>61241529
>Why should we pay for other nations expensives when they for example can't protect their borders and refused any help?
because it's your fault their borders were beset, oh and btw this whole thread is about YOU wanting help from everyone else for not protecting your borders
>>
>>61241583
THIS is the only solution to the refugee problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-vc_JY4Ue0

along with full scale mass deportation of all muslims.
>>
File: peer_steinbrueck_3.jpg (537KB, 1662x1310px) Image search: [Google]
peer_steinbrueck_3.jpg
537KB, 1662x1310px
>>61241569
The Kavallerie my friend, the Kavallerie.
>>
>>61241539
isn't what you posted the reason why Germany thinks we made a mistake, and every solution to the problem is non-existent?

>>61241554
>no we did not. These people were already on the way to europe. Infact you created it by just letting people through. And freely travel through europe.
you don't want to help us, you keep calling us racists?
you take the refugees
>>61241567
but germany is against it, those poor lives
>>
>>61241601
>It's official now, /pol/cucks never open the links. Retards/
Thanks russia.
>>
File: 1445602585249.png (803KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445602585249.png
803KB, 1100x700px
>>61241554
>problem is she never actually said that. I explained what happend. Two statements were deliberately taken out of context by the media.
so hows about you provide those statements fritz?
>>
>>61241601

This is like closing the barn door after the horse has fled t.b.h. familiarity.
>>
>>61241597
It really grind my gears when idiots whine about muh italy don't sending the boats back when european court literally fine those who do.
>>
>>61240461
the other countries would be so much better off with out German economic imperialism. The only country really to benefit from the Euro is Ger-dindu-money
>>61240493
Its fucking Merkel and the other stupid krauts who put out the welcome mat, you cabbage swilling neger
>>61240590
You bankrupted the southern border, did nothing to help, and send out invitations to millions, you stupid sausage sucking barbarian scum
>>
>>61241615
>protecting your borders
Our border? Did they first arrive in germany? Did they maybe pased a few dindu countries on the way?
>>
>>61241566
Yeah, the destruction of Germany is very arousing.
>>
>>61241688
well, you don't want any refugees going in there to squat, now do you?
>>
>>61241433
please nigger, you're literally dependand on the EU you cant survive without it. And Arab Money.
>>
File: 1446070998750.png (390KB, 1036x543px) Image search: [Google]
1446070998750.png
390KB, 1036x543px
>>61241601
>the EU to pay for the costs of securing the Schengen Area’s external borders against a further influx of migrants.
no it's still a case of Germany fucked it up, refused to listen to countries like Hungary, so Germany should pay for it
>>
>>61241703
I would respond to you, but you are australian. Sorry I don't talk to Abos.
>>
File: 1453004862927.png (112KB, 294x256px) Image search: [Google]
1453004862927.png
112KB, 294x256px
>>
>>61241715
You missed the hairy arabs this time.
>>
>>61241569
Never seizes to amaze me how despicable Swiss people act. One might think that you at least feel something for your neighbors or be neutral for the sake of being neutral, but hell no youre the polar opposite. Insulting Germans for the decisions made by their politicians. Really, if I had never visited your country before I would have a really bad image of Switzerland.

I really dont understand whats wrong with you people or if youre one, never sleeping shit poster who invades all EU threads on this board.
>>
>>61241601
>securing europes borders
>not code for letting them all in, but in a more ordered manner

Thin end of the wedge.
>>
The Germans ITT are so oblivious it's delightful. With voters like that, the cultural enrichment won't stop anytime soon.

>> "We never threatened Hungary"
>> "Merkel never really invited anybody"
>> "Germany is a law-abiding country, except that one time we decided to not respect Schengen and punish those who respect it"
>> "we have honor, except when it's about defending our values or our women"

My sides are in orbit
>>
>>61240675
Since the end of the gold standard, there is no real thing as actual money. The Germans don't want to print more money to screw over countries like Greece and Ireland, and to preserve their hegemony over Europe. This won't last, Germoney very soon will be only a meme with Achmed raping white loli on every street corner. And others will laugh at Germany's pathetic self-inflicted demise
>>
File: borat.jpg (34KB, 360x235px) Image search: [Google]
borat.jpg
34KB, 360x235px
>>61241710
>hurr durr we don't bother with our borders, it's everyone else's responsibility to protect us from out own mistakes
maybe you should have thought of that shit fritz
>>
>>61241692
Italy isn't to blame m8, the ECHR is.
>>
>>61240971
You worthless lederhosen wearing vegetables are so deluded its pathetic. I'm glad your cuntry is doomed
>>
>>61241324
>Because tolerance and the European values my cucked friend
>frenchcucks paid gypsies 300 euros to leave France
>they didn't
>frenchcucks deported EU citizens aka gypsies back to Slovakia and Romania
>literal EU citizens were deported and treated like subhumans (they are but muh laws)

This just shows how the whole West and EU is just a joke
>>
File: squattie.jpg (114KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
squattie.jpg
114KB, 500x414px
>>61241725

God no! Otherwise pic related happens.
>>
>>61241662
You're wrong on few issues:
- it's the european court for human rights that fined italy for mad dosh and not germany
- the issue with the case was about italy turning back the boat at high sea because it's against human rigths liberty and the pursuit of happiness; they're perfectly fine with italy taking them in

It's obvious that if italy wasn't bound by eu courts it could turn boats around just fine.
>>
>>61240971
>When Merkel said we will take the people that need help she was specifically refering to the people in Hungary

That's not how it was read by the rest of the planet you autist.
>>
>>61241807
No. It is an EU problem. As a german problem (national) we can easily deal with it. And if you whould not sit on an island you actually graps the idea.
>>
>>61241703
Butthurt wog, pls go. The average German is still under Anglo-American oppression and have absolutely no say in German domestic or foreign policy. They have not been a sovereign nation since 1945.

Were Germans to revolt and throw Merkel into prison, there would be French, British, and American troops in the country to restore the status quo in about 5 minutes.
>>
>>61241807
DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>61241025
Look you worthless shithead, how can Greece with no spare money patrol a sea border whereas Germoney can't even patrol a land one? You fecking imbecile, nuking you can't come soon enough
>>
>>61241869
Thanks for this clarification. Really this whole refugee crisis brings only hate among the nations.
>>
>>61241869
we are saying the same thing
>>
>>61241773

Everyone hates on the Swiss for a simple reason: the Swiss don't need anyone else, and they show you don't need to be an empire or to be in the EU to have a nice, prosperous, happy country.

They also show that you don't need a big, intrusive government to have a working country.

So they like to make fun of cucked countries like Germany or France who do the very opposite.

They act like cunts sometimes but I'd say they are right.
>>
>>61240971
and whose fault is it that we are now bending over backwards to actually accomodate every single refugee instead of doing what literally everybody else does and at least try to keep a semblance of order you fucking asshole?
>>
>>61241901
>whereas Germoney can't even patrol a land one
I dont think you understand what the schengen-area is so I am gonna go ahead and filter you ID. CBA dealing with Australian shit posters.
>>
>>61241869

The question is: who runs the EU courts?
>>
File: Mlltonnenoma-1178823666.jpg (34KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
Mlltonnenoma-1178823666.jpg
34KB, 600x380px
I couldn't find my old "Ceiling Schäuble is watching you masturbate" image so this one will have to do. Somehow that pic doesn't even seem to exist on the internet anymore.
>>
File: howitfeelstobebritish2.jpg (109KB, 513x449px) Image search: [Google]
howitfeelstobebritish2.jpg
109KB, 513x449px
>>61241893
>As a german problem (national) we can easily deal with it.
true the past 100 years must have left your asshole so lose it'll accommodate Ahmed quite nicely, I'm surprised mass rape hasn't become a national sport yet honestly
>>
File: 47zD3yX.jpg (54KB, 604x375px) Image search: [Google]
47zD3yX.jpg
54KB, 604x375px
>>61241781
they're traitors that would be kicked out/executed in a functioning nation.
>>
>>61241772
Well send me a photograph of the ones you have staying in your house Hans.

>>
>>61241901
>how can Greece with no spare money patrol a sea border
Maybe you can educate yourself about the amount of money which is reserved for the greek armed forces. Or you could educate yourself about the refusal of greece to allow frontext units to help them. Maybe..
>>
File: feel hood.jpg (88KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
feel hood.jpg
88KB, 800x800px
>>61241964
Well, ok.
>>
>>61236648
You now realize a time traveller tried to kill him.
Nothing was ever written about the motives of his atacker, other that he was insane.
Thats what they would say about a time traveller
>>
>>61241992
Oy Gevalt Poland.
>>
>>61241752
I don't talk to fecking subhuman vegetable scum, so I'm glad that we aren't having any kind of intercourse. Save me catching some weird disease also. Anyway Germans are known perverts
>>
>>61241964
No, you aren't. You blame germany in your post while your problems are EU problems.
>>
>>61242022
>frontext

Shitskin Enablers
>>
>>61242058

Germany = EU
>>
>>61241992
Good question. Maybe the jews but not germany.
>>
>>61241898
>LolFritz
>>
>>61241413
>your nation isn't a NET contributor to the EU
We are a market for western companies,including yours
We pay more money (euros) than we absorb ,net loss here

Our industry has been bought by germans
Our people are doctors,engineers and IT specialists where you fail and can not be
We build your buildings and pay your taxes

>"NO UUUU
> MUH SMEGMA
> NOOB
> GERMAN SMEGMA

Are you mentally challenged ?

I wish my cousins and brothers were not paying your NEETbux
>>
>>61241992
German leftist jews who want to flood the EU with refugees so that Germany has an easier time implementing austerity in all countries, duh.
>>
File: King-Abdullah-Saudi-Arabia.jpg (60KB, 840x541px) Image search: [Google]
King-Abdullah-Saudi-Arabia.jpg
60KB, 840x541px
>>61241992
belgium
>>61242058
so next time, help us against the "EU"!
>>
>>61242006
We wait for your to establish your famous Rotherham routine.
>>
File: startled_merchant.jpg (12KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
startled_merchant.jpg
12KB, 188x268px
>>61242045
>>
>>61236994
Iam sorry, our chancellor behaves like an absolute monarch and do you think the refugees would help us in overthrowing Merkel? Definetly not!
>>
>>61242021
Ok, thats a deal. You sent me picture of yourself with your nearest "asian" sex gang and I supply the hairy arab? Ok?
>>
File: 1445009971238.gif (1MB, 230x290px) Image search: [Google]
1445009971238.gif
1MB, 230x290px
>>61242111
>Romania
>Our people are doctors,engineers and IT specialists
okay i'm all for kicking jerry in this thread but i can't let that slide by
>>
>>61241773
>getting constantly threatened by German government over political deicision the Swiss PEOPLE make (democracy)
>laughing about our people and culture in media thinking Germans are so much superior

>"why do Swiss people not like us I don't understand it???"
>>
>>61242096
EU=Australian shitposting
>>
>>61242111
>we're an investment I SWAR ON MI MUM M8, WE'LL PAY U BACK LOLOLOL SWAR ON MI LADMUM M8

Yeah yeah yeah fuck off gypsy you won't pay back the cash your government has fucking stolen. Just like Bulgaria, no one wanted you two shit pits to join the EU because we all know what you are, a bunch of fucking thieving gypsy shit bags.

You know it, I know it, the EU knows it, the Commission knows it, Angela Merkel knows it and little Johnny Downs Syndrome knows it.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>61236592
If Merkel doesn't want to pay for all of them herself, she can ship them home. Nobody else wants them anyway. We got enough taxes as it is.
>>
File: Lawrence of Arabia.jpg (158KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
Lawrence of Arabia.jpg
158KB, 1024x614px
>>61242127
>>
>>61241984
Yes, add me to your global filter pseudo Swede, enjoy Ahmed's cock up your rectum and your mother being daily raped by some goat loving sand jockey
>>61242022
Why should Greece compromise its security for Merkel's sadomasochistic pleasure? In any case, they should just hand out maps to the reffos, with the way pointed straight to Berlin. Fuck Germany. Fuck you deluded sjw scum, hypocrites, the dindus of history. You have the personality of a chancred hemorrhoiding anus, and the intelligence of ein neger with syphilis. You won't be missed
>>
>>61242127
I would like. But the EU is not functioning in this system and only creates hates among the nations.
>>
>>61237396
I'm not paying higher taxes (which are already too high) for some shitskin faggots. Fuck you Kraut!

Their shit life is none of my business, they should fix it themselves.
>>
>>61241008
Fuck....how much would it cost to import a Belarus qt?
>>
>>61242186
>laughing about our people and culture in media thinking Germans are so much superior
First time I hear of that. But whatever.

>"why do Swiss people not like us I don't understand it???"
There is a pretty big difference between 'not liking' and your behavior. But as I said, whatever.
>>
>>61242179
M8 stfu. Eastern euros are good hard working people and you should know better than to try and push them away.
>>
>>61242186
Who threatend you? There are always politicans from every sector who don't like the decision of the neightbour countries. Don't you think we are critized? Who is thinking germans are superior?
>>
File: kindarare.gif (898KB, 498x373px) Image search: [Google]
kindarare.gif
898KB, 498x373px
>>61242141
no need m8, Rotherhams going on in every other German city now
>>
>>61242207
Germany=shitheads
>>
>>61237396
>EU bleated angrily, without a hint of irony or self-awareness.
>>
>>61237396

Daily reminder that it were Schäuble and Merkel who invited the shitskins

I do not see any reason, why other countries should pay for the stupidity of our leaders
>>
>>61242237
I actually like you australia.
>>
>>61242272
Oh diddums the world hates us krauts because we are absolute arses
>>
>>61242248
probably because you keep invigorating the hate

so let me be clear
Germany has the right to protect its border
Italy has not the right to protect its border

therefore

Italy should get all the immigrants
Germant should not get all the immigrants

sorry to tell you, we don't give a fuck
you take the immigrants until you let us close the border
>>
>>61242173
One problem, our Asian sex gangs are in prison...

So no can do.

But take a selfie with your government ordered mandatory Syrian bull that you must house, feed, clothe and prep for your wife/daughter/sister.

Go on, we're all curious to see which Syrian migrant you got staying with you and how many of them.

Has your government mandated chastity device come through the post? Are you wearing it now? Is that why you're so frustrated?

Poor Hans, has no say, can only sit in his cuckshed and defend Germany whilst the screams of his retarded feminist girlfriend can be heard throughout Cologne as Abdullah the government appointment bull from Syria seeds her.

I'd feel sorry for you but then I remind myself, you fuckers are trying to inflict this shit on the rest of Europe.

Nah uh uh not gonna work Hans, you wanted the shitskins, you got the shitskins.

Enjoy them, I know your women are!

>>
>>61237162
I've got the feeling were voting out anon. I don't meet anyone who hasn't seen enough at this point.
>>
>>61242304
You paved the way and should deserve a medal. I recently heard some quite disturbing news about Derby...
>>
>>61242392
Do it faggot
>>
>>61242380
>until you let us close the border
Pardon? Who stops you at protecting your border? We? This is YOUR responsiblity not ours.
>>
>>61242329
A right thinking Jerry
>>61242332
I do like some Germans. But not many in this thread, and I am sure I'd hate most of those who provide 'readers comments' to Der Spiegel, I think I'd probably vomit on them
>>
>>61242407
The north is a shithole. This isn't news to any of us.
>>
>>61242386
I enjoy your butthurt.
>>
>>61242407
To be fair, our large scale muzzie rape fests have only been done on lower class chav scum, we haven't had anything like Cologne yet.
>>
>>61242386

>One problem, our Asian sex gangs are in prison...
After years and years of looking the other way
>>
>>61242452

Didn't Italy try to close the border but was ordered not to?
>>
>>61242407
Nah sweetheart, you actually paved the way for mass rapes.

>Soviet gang smiling.JPG
>>
>>61242466
We could maybe agree on the point that there are shitskin releated problems in both our nations.
>>
File: merks.jpg (61KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
merks.jpg
61KB, 620x387px
>>61242452
yes you, with your idiot EU court, your Angela "I'm german master of the universe person of the year 2015" Merkel
>>
>>61242452
The ECHR prevents them, mainly lead by your politicians virtue signalling. Italy is a casualty in all this solely because of geography, it is in no way their fault.
>>
>>61242469
Honestly, we had 2 rape cases in cologne. This was not quite on the sex gang level.
>>
>>61242468
That would imply I'm the one currently being fucked by Abdullah when you know that's wrong.

A. I'm not German.

B. We're not dating each other.
>>
>>61242468
Typical barbarian with weird fetishes
>>
>>61242452
>>61242485

Read >>61241539
>>
File: 1446414601420.jpg (204KB, 585x883px) Image search: [Google]
1446414601420.jpg
204KB, 585x883px
>>61242407
>You paved the way and should deserve a medal.
no I'm pretty sure an entire generation of soviet rape babes was "paving the way", not to mention your country saw what happened in Rotherham only to turn around and say "oh Hans I love you, but I need to get me some of that arab schnitzel"
>>
>>61242485
How can we order Italy to do something? We are not their masters. We are also not the rulers of the european high court.
>>
>>61242485
I honestly cant read this shit anymore. Is Italy not a sovereign nation or what? Italy was ordered? Since when does Italy have to report to anyone? If anything they choose to. They werent forced to do anything.
>>
>>61242516
There defiantly is.

The difference is ~75% of people here want to end mass immigration, while it seems in Germany you want more of it.
>>
>>61242507
Enjoy your own problems (e.g. Pakis)
>>
File: 1444717947493.png (235KB, 630x355px) Image search: [Google]
1444717947493.png
235KB, 630x355px
>>61242537
lets not forget the 300 odd sexual assaults, in one city, in one night
>>
>>61242559

If that's true (not saying it isn't but i don't know much about Italy), then that's fucked up from the floor up.
>>
>>61242526
Nein. We do not rule the European court as you know.
>>
>>61242537
Head still in the sand, Fritz?
>>
We're over the bump limit, someone gonna make new thread?
>>
>>61242619
Like I said, ours are in prison.

Yours are roaming Cologne.

I heard your Karnivel got cancelled.

Diddums ;-;
>>
>>61242528
We are not the masters of the high court. You think we have a powerlevel we in reality never had.
>>
>>61242585
Umm I think its something to do with the EU or shit, heard of it?
>>
>>61242553
>We're not dating each other.
This is an offer I have to decline.
>>
>>61242634
so are telling me, Italy can take those boat and turn them back without Merkel screaming?
>>
>>61242581
>How can we order Italy to do something?

The echr fines countries based on their "human rights" records. The echr is prominently a northern central European institution.
>>
>>61242656
Please do.
>>
>>61242573
I like the way you are writing, I amuses me.
>>
>>61242221
You seem frustrated,are you a virgin?Do you have a job?An education?
>>61242179
>okay i'm all for kicking jerry in this thread but i can't let that slide by
I don't expect recluse NEETs to know anything about working educated people,much less having met them

But newsflash ,immigrants are the backbone of UK economy,we pay your benefits
>>
>>61240408
yeah
>>
>>61242631
2 rape cases and how many in UK by "asian" sex gangs?
>>
>>61242604
Just a nitpick. Definitely=/= defiantly. Is the 'is' in question, being defiant? Be nice to see a Brit actually being defiant. Or even definite.
>>
>>61242661
Sure thing m8. Karneval is not cancelled.
>>
>>61242664
The only news that ever comes out of the EU (despite their constant cloak and dagger bollocks in the parliament) is Germany calls for this, Germany demands that, Germany leads this, Germany refuses to allow that.

It's a German lead union and you should take responsibility.
>>
>>61242687
Italy should definitly do what a sovereign nation should do. We are not there to give you orders.
>>
>>61242711
Ok I'm doing it, couple min to parse all relevant links and it's on.
>>
>>61242693
We still do not rule the high court.
>>
>>61242656
Its actually over the limp bummit as well
>>61242687
Make that bitch scream plz
>>61242720
Do you enyoy it when peoples abuse you?
>>
File: 1445454528104.jpg (282KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1445454528104.jpg
282KB, 1920x1200px
>>61242745
oh much more, the obvious difference being that our was over a full decade or more, yours happened IN ONE FUCKING NIGHT
>>
>>61242722
>You seem frustrated,are you a virgin?Do you have a job?An education?
More so than you and learn to space after a question mark you fucking retard.

>>61242722
>But newsflash ,immigrants are the backbone of UK economy,we pay your benefits
Actually it's been proven that you're a NET loss to our economy. Nice try though.

>>61242683
Of course I forgot you prefer Arabs to whites, but I wasn't offering you anything other than a reality check.
>>
File: Nigel Farage.jpg (37KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
Nigel Farage.jpg
37KB, 620x413px
>>61236994
>>
>>61242757
Sorry Aus. Mildly drunk plus autocorrect plus angered by our continents current state.
>>
>>61242779
Common misconception. In reality we usually try to act together with all of them to avoid dominating them. This is not longer working. I agree. We should simple we state that we pay for the expensves and that we will ahve more voting right thant the rest. If they refused they can find somebody else.
>>
>>61242826
2 rape cases. Sorry m8. I guess you have the problem not we.
>>
>>61242745
Ours happened over a period of years and years with active government cover up.

Yours happened in a single night and still the number of attackers in that single night outnumbers the total number of attackers in the rape gangs over several years in the UK.

It shows that you are in a far far worse situation than we are and as has been said, most of those gangs are in prison now.

Yours? You don't even know who they are because you let in anyone and everyone you fucking retard.
>>
>>61242799
but if you we do we pay a fine (an a huge one) to EU

nah

we'll keep sending you rapefugees
it's more economic
>>
>>61240646
Dove l'ho già visto quest'uomo?
>>
>>61242835
>but I wasn't offering you anything
So? Than why are you acting like a faggot?
>>
>>61242835
>you prefer Arabs to whites
Speak for yourself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
>>
File: merkal.jpg (76KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
merkal.jpg
76KB, 537x720px
>>61242687

Shit, we can't tell the "refugees" to fuck off without Germany going up our ass about it and screaming bloody murder.

Look what happened when our newly-elected party tried to settle some constitutional tribunal shit that the previous assholes fucked up.
>>
File: 1445951180090.jpg (41KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445951180090.jpg
41KB, 480x720px
>>61242909
>*and 300 sexual assaults
but no it's okay your wife only had three fingers in her ass, that's fine eh hans, will loosen her up nicely for Abdul later
>>
>>61242924
>Ours happened over a period of years and years with active government cover up.
Oh my god. This is worse than expected. UK is cuckedbeyond belief.
>>
>>61242934
>but if you we do we pay a fine (an a huge one) to EU
You forgot to mention that germany is now responsible for every EU shit.
>>
>>61242864
No it's ok, but this is a mistake I see quite often. Perhaps from reading too many posts from Australia :) (this is a common facebook phenomenon)

You did it by accident, but I'm sure there are many people who think this is the correct spelling of the word definitely
>>
>>61242985
"This case occurred after other incidents in Rochdale, Preston and Rotherham, where Asian gangs, usually Muslim Pakistani men, had been convicted of child grooming and rape.[3][6] At the time of the Derby case, 50 out of the 56 men convicted in English courts of on-street grooming of girls were Muslims, the majority from the British Pakistani community"
>>
>>61242880
The other countries should leave since there is no benefit in the EU for anyone but Ger-cuck-dindu-muslimcock-Colognerape-cleanlinen-money
>>
File: 1452625183093.jpg (311KB, 1294x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1452625183093.jpg
311KB, 1294x1230px
>>61242954
è Dio
>>61243018
if those fines are bad, why you keep voting to keep them?
let us free
>>
>>61242812

>>61243099

>>61243099

>>61243099
>>
File: Imxs0002.jpg (43KB, 350x274px) Image search: [Google]
Imxs0002.jpg
43KB, 350x274px
>>61243072
>had been convicted of child grooming and rape
and how many people have been convicted after new years hans? hell how many people have even been charged?
>>
File: 1440276651399.jpg (256KB, 750x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1440276651399.jpg
256KB, 750x1279px
>>61242957
No, think I'll speak for you.

>>61242955
Me completely ridiculing you doesn't mean I'm acting like a faggot, it means you can't handle the cold hard truths that are being thrown at you, so you surround yourself with a bubble of delusion and no one is buying it, everyone in this thread is agreed that Germany is the root cause of this migrant problem. Doesn't matter how much you deny it, or deflect or project or whatever.

Keep it up, must be the lack of nitric oxide to your penis making you so agitated, maybe when the bulls finished fucking your girlfriend you can get her to unlock it. Might mellow you out a bit? I don't know, you'll have to explain to me how your weird shit works, or maybe have Jonas write me an in depth and detailed description of what the modern German family life is like now that Mama Merkel has ordered you all to accept migrants into your homes.

Hahahaahaha.
>>
>>61243072
Imagine if someone was stupid enough to greenlight a mass invasion of these kind of people throughout Europe, I mean what kind of retards would do such a thing
>>
>>61243126
You are free, you joined this club on your own will. You can also leave at any time.
>>
>>61243136
Check them.
>>
>>61243141
Some. Not enough yet. Maybe you start organizing your country and than come back with witty replies.
>>
>>61243157
A statistic? Really? Mate, I work in statistical analysis and 'forge them' on a daily basis. Please dont use polls as proofs, thats embarrassing.
>>
>>61243157
Speak for him, but it doesn't mean that you'll make any sense out of him. These Germans are so anally retentive and so self-righteous, no wonder Hitler found them such sheeple. Master race? My arse
>>
>>61242993
I don't know if it's because your English reading comprehension is bad or if you're in just flat out denial?

You had more sexual assaults in a night than we've had in decades at the behest of migrants.

And we put ours in prison, you give yours playstations and free stuff.

You are Count Cuckular, fucking hell Sweden if you want to win that gold medal you better step up your game because Germany is storming ahead right now. I mean geez!
>>
>>61243157
You must be the master of cuck-fiction. Do you pusblish your stories somewhere? I know some UK-faggots who would like them.
>>
File: millenial falcon.jpg (252KB, 1832x1384px) Image search: [Google]
millenial falcon.jpg
252KB, 1832x1384px
>>61243221
we would but it's difficult when you keep begging us for money to sort out your country
>>
File: large.gif (2MB, 450x290px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
2MB, 450x290px
>>61243175
what a shitty club
>>
>>61243259
Meh. We had two rape cases in cologne against multiple by pakis in the UK. You lecture me about being a cuck nation? Did your goverment not protect the paki gangs for decades? You are raped by pakis and your own goverment.
>>
>>61243285
As if we would need your money. You have the already the "special" position with less rights and also less money.
>>
>>61243175
Yeah but the Germans threaten anyone who wants to leave. They are like the political version of the Ndrangheta. Schueble knows he's a dindu. That stupid smug grin on his face the whole time. You know he's just gaming the system. There needs to be another World War in central Europe
>>61243221
Organization ja! Ve must be more organized! Trains run on time vun too sree enema in vun too sree post eternal anglo thread vun too sree bend over for abdul vun too sree
>>
>>61240008
At this point, I would emigrate to Poland long before I even considered to step foot in Germoney. I've already seen plenty of arabs/muslims growing up here, and most better integrated than that war zone you got going on.
>>
>>61243311
I agree. This is a shitty club. But every nation joined on their own and can leave on their own.
>>
>>61243372
>As if we would need your money
>We propose a EU-wide tax on petroleum to pay for the refugees in Germany..
maybe you need reminding about the thread topic fritz
>>
>>61243379
>the Germans threaten anyone who wants to leave
Quite the opposite acutally. We wanted greece for example to leave.
>>
>>61243384
No problem, I guess you can sort your banlieue problem on your own like you did in the past.
>>
>>61242835
Two of my brothers are software developers,one is a game designer ,my 3 male cousins are all doctors ,my female cousin is a spokesperson and her sister is an agricultural engineer

Tell me how we are not paying your taxes m8
>>
>>61243397
>he doesn't the consequences of currency exchanges

we can't right now, but we would
>>
>>61243434
Maybe you could actually read the article. It the british education system that bad?
>>
>>61243265
I post what I learn from German families that post their daily life accounts on here.

I'm just regurgitating German originality and German life.

So I can't take credit I'm afraid.

>>61243337
No, you had multiple sexual assaults involving over 1000 assailants within one night and that's within a few months of letting in the hordes.

Let's not even gets started on the cases in Germany that date back before 2014 that your government has covered up in order to starve the right wing of munition to use against anti migration feeling.

>Cologne incident set in motion a huge police investigation into refugee related crimes.

>Old NRW parliament protocols from as far back as 2014 revealed crimes committed by North African refugees were not to be made public.

>The purpose was to deny right wing groups and parties any ammunition that could fuel their narrative. Citizens could become scared of refugees which can't be allowed to happen.

>EVERY SINGLE PARTY (except AfD b/c no seats) represented in parliament agreed on this secretive deal.

How deep does this fucking rabbit hole go?

http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article151086192/Politiker-schwiegen-ueber-Gewalt-durch-Nordafrikaner.html
>>
>>61240971
>Germany did not create the refugee crisis whatsoever
>being in this denial

I'm sorry for you, Germanbros. It must be hard.
>>
>>61243497
I know. But you know before joining about the terms and conditons. If greece considered leaving, italy could surley manage.
>>
>>61243514
>No, you had multiple sexual assaults
two rape cases against multiple in the UK by "asian" sex gangs. Which where covered up by your politicans.
>>
>>61243502
>It the british education system that bad?
>It the
>It the

Discarded.
>>
>>61243531
>I'm sorry for you, Germanbros. It must be hard.
He is right.
>>
>>61243556
actually Italy made a great deal when we signed for Euro
it was a great thing back in 2000
but everything is going bad now
>>
>>61243622
You still should read the article my paki friend.
>>
>>61243651
This is correct and now it is pretty bad for italy. I would feel better if we had different zones, maybe a southern and a northern zones. Our economies are too different.
>>
>>61243618
>muh 2 rape cases
There was multiple, multiple reports of sexual assaults.

The same sort of shit as what happened in the UK. Albeit in the UK it was done in doors so worse things happened.

You just wait until it all comes to light what's been going on behind closed doors in Germany. NYE is a small sample so I wouldn't get too smug.

>>61243680
And Germany should really die my Arab enemy.
>>
>>61243514
"there was a "specific problem" in some areas of Pakistani men targeting "vulnerable white girls", whom they perceived as "easy meat" for sexual abuse"
>>
>>61243731
I agree
Germany economic is in worse shape, too much private debt
>>
>>61243771
Correct. But two rape cases and multiple in the UK. Maybe you should first sort your problems with "asian" sex gangs before giving us advices.
>>
>>61242163

Then what needs them to force her to resign ?
>>
File: 1447283560737.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1447283560737.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>61236592
>GERMONEY ASKING FOR BAILOUTS TO FUND IT'S MISTAKES
This is the topest of all keks.
KEKS BTFO!
No moar keks to be had after these kekes!
KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH!
>>
>>61243771
>And Germany should really die
Who cares what an UK-paki wants?
>>
>>61243803
Who cares? Let's split and see who will rise up again.
>>
>>61243796
And in Germany there is a specific problem in which men from Africa, Middle East, all the Stans and Gulf are targeting all German women for being easy white meat.

Whilst the German women allow it and love it.
>>
>>61243854
We have, they're in prison.

You don't even know who the assailants are in Germany because you opened the fucking flood gates to the entire third world.

Idiot.

>>61243892
Obviously you do, otherwise you wouldn't have responded.

Shitskin Arabscum.
>>
>>61243946
>Correct. "Widespread organised child sexual >abuse took place in Rotherham, South >Yorkshire, England, between 1997 and 2013."
>between 1997 and 2013.
>between 1997 and 2013.

Nothing more to add. You fuck it up for over a decade and lecture me about one night?
>>
>>61243935
Germoney would never have been as successful without the Euro induced devaluation. The German economy is rather analogous to Japan. Without the one of hit of E German integration, E European slave labour, and currency deflation, Germoney would be where Japan now is. Without the EU, Germoney will become Japan
>>
>>61239064
More like Leftist Burden.
Because frankly idgaf about their countries senpai. In fact, I'd rather they all get deported and then we bomb the shit out of them some more. Just because, fuck them, and fuck their religion of peace.
>>
>>61244037
Germoney though is making up for lost tiem
>>
>>61244324
I already won.
>>
>All this shit happening before the EU referendum
If raising taxes to pay for rapists isn't going to convince people to leave, nothing will
>>
>>61244380
Well, if you think so. Another convincing kraut victory, just like 1918, 1945 and 1966
>>
File: 1437758505281.jpg (9KB, 406x281px) Image search: [Google]
1437758505281.jpg
9KB, 406x281px
>>61244427
>>
>>61244456
>Well, if you think so
Thank you.
>>
File: tsj5-3.png (7KB, 548x459px) Image search: [Google]
tsj5-3.png
7KB, 548x459px
>>61238593
>How do you feel ?
>>
File: s45d-2.png (49KB, 920x502px) Image search: [Google]
s45d-2.png
49KB, 920x502px
>>61238730
>I imagine they are rubbing their hands together, and somehow making lots of shekels off of the misery their neighbors are experiencing.
So? What's your point?
Thread posts: 429
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.