[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is the "pink tax?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 30

File: 635597838966632167-pink-tax-1-.jpg (69KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
635597838966632167-pink-tax-1-.jpg
69KB, 680x510px
Some feminist Muslim woman on normie book shared some shit about how woman have to pay more for the same product. What is this shit?
>>
If the products are the same then just use the men's product. If the women's one is better and the men's one went do then it makes sense to charge more for the women's one. Fuck women are stupid sometimes.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 1101x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 1101x800px
Paying more for higher quality. Also companies know women are stupid and will pay more
>>
File: 1443420317777.jpg (31KB, 352x350px) Image search: [Google]
1443420317777.jpg
31KB, 352x350px
If they're the same why not just buy the men's razors

Are women fucking retarded? Maybe there's a reason companies mark up and market these products to them
>>
>>61228001
because they pay it. they don't have to buy it
>>
>middle east north african women
>shaving
pick one

women are sucker consumers and don't under stand voting with wallet.

If the feminine product is no different from the masculine product, yet functionally the same. Then buy the man's product. Eventually the companies will have to change.

t. east asian lesbian
>>
>>61228162
MUH DIK
>>
>>61228001
It's actually quite the opposite. Women's shit is on sale all the time and men's products are fucking expensive.
>>
>>61228001
Women have safety blades so they don't fuck themselves up, as well as 'sensitive strips' for essentially the same reason.

Higher quality product = higher cost

They don't have to purchase it, the fact that they do shows that there's a market for it and so the price and product will remain. It's simple economics, I don't know why it's so difficult for people to understand.
>>
>>61228001
In my opinion, it's basic economics. Womens blades are in higher demand since they shave more, this a higher price.
>>
>>61228001
Women's products cost more than the male equivalent, even ones made by the same company. This is outrageous until you realize that even different shapes greatly alter production costs, and sex-divided products have different shapes, colors, and features. If it was really a thing, then I don't see why women couldn't just buy the male version.
>>
>>61228001
>If the products are the same then just use the men's product.

Nailed it in first post.

Really you'd think it would be the opposite too. Women wouldn't feel weird using a blue razor but I bet a lot of men would feel a little gay shaving with a pink razors. This should make the blue razor more valuable...
>>
Why don't they just buy the cheaper product
>>
Based on your photo it appears to be a tax on stupidity.
>>
>>61228001
>female
>subscribes to dollar shave club
>marketed towards men
>best razors i've ever used

why would i buy something just because it's pink (or purple or whatever color) and i'm a woman? that is asinine.
>>
>>61228001
I'll take, "what price point can the market bear," for $6.39, Alex.

>if women didn't pay that price, they'd lower it
>is it an identical product?
>does pink dye cost more?
>do men go through more razors, and thus seek a lower price to be a regular customer?
>so many reasons possible; women are just bitching to bitch
>>
>>61228001
>>61228436
Can confirm. For example, clothing. Men's clothes cost more because they are "made for abuse" which is bullshit. Men generally just buy less clothes.
>>
>>61228162
And are likely spending daddy's money. Or the bf/slave's money.

So in the end, it's again the male who is fuct.
>>
There's an old story about dry cleaners and women's clothes.

A man asks the clerk why does his wife need to pay more to dry clean a dress and why he needs to pay less for having a whole suit cleaned.
The clerk tells him that a man will fight for a price. A woman will accept almost anything a man tells her.

It was true then. And it's true now.

Women value appearance higher than men.
Men have more experience in the world then women. They know the value of things.
All that leads to people exploiting women.

It's not misogyny.
It's capitalism.
>>
>>61228001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HEr8zmVEZQ

Give'er this back.
>>
>>61228630
Thanks for that chain letter, grandpa.
>>
>>61228630
so much this.

mechanics are pro at this.
>>
There's a variety of reasons why women will pay more. They are attracted to packaging, they are generally less careful with money, more susceptible to marketing, etc. Basically they are stupid and emotional and easily manipulated, which makes sense given their evolutionary role.
>>
File: penguins.gif (1MB, 185x119px) Image search: [Google]
penguins.gif
1MB, 185x119px
>>61228001
The pink tax is this:

Women demand certain products
Men don't give a shit
The market adjusts up to meet women's demand
The market adjusts down to because of lack of demand from men
As a result products WOMEN WANT cost more than products men more or less begrudgingly use because of demand.
Then feminists come in and get butthurt because they don't understand economics
>>
>>61228684
10/10 for tl:dr
>>
>>61228001
women have a higher willingness-to-pay for beauty products so of course they're going to capitalize

check it they're making $.90 more per woman
why wouldn't you do this?
>>
>>61228874
100% this.

If any of you faggots ever go to a mechanic, for anything, fight him for absolute everything.
Mechanics are dirty motherfuckers.

If you own a car, you need a personal mechanic.
The first time you go, fight every fucking thing.
>Your windshield washer liquid is low
Even if it's a fucking barren god damned desert, say "No, it's fine, I like it like that".

Mechanics are like the Chinese when it comes to swindling people down.

But once you get a mechanic who knows you know he's a full of shit, keep him.
It's the one part of American life where things haven't changed since the 50s.
>>
>same product
>buy the more expensive one
ok
>>
The "pink tax" is also known as "basic economics"

Specialty products designed for people who spend more will always cost more. Nothing is stopping a woman from buying the less frilly and basic model that all the men use.
>>
>>61228001

>Some feminist Muslim woman
>knowing her on facebook

Race traitor
>>
>>61228550
Nobody here gives a shit if you're female.

P.S. You can buy the exact same razors from DORCO for a fraction of the price.
>>
Women are retarded.
>>
>>61228001
People who are stupid enough to believe that 'exact same' products are being price differently because of gender. This would be quickly debunked if they simply read the back of the product for the list of contents.
>>
Women generally want specalized tioletries therefore they have to pay more just buy the "male version' for the things you can otherwise suck it up or go without
>>
>>61228550
show yo tits bitch
>>
File: paul-joseph-watson.jpg (28KB, 288x400px) Image search: [Google]
paul-joseph-watson.jpg
28KB, 288x400px
>feminist
>muslim

Pick one.
>>
>>61228001
Ignore it
She's retarded and wants attention
>>
>>61228001
>Men shave one part of their face,
>Women shave entire fucking parts of their body
Why is one more expensive than the other?
It couldn't be that one is meant to last longer and work better?
>>
Women complain that they "have to" pay more for products advertised to them, instead of just going for the cheaper version.

The free market at work, installing a stupidity tax.
>>
>>61228001
To be fair, I think most men would pay more for a blue version if the prices were switched around. Pink would seem to gay or girly to spend money on. But blue is more of a neutral, basic colour, pink is the 'special' version and gets the price hike based on that.
>>
>>61228001
Women spend more money than men so it's only natural that products designed for them would cost more.
>>
>>61228001
it's called "supply and demand".

If men's shit gets too expensive we just stop buying it or switch to a more traditional, cost effective product. Not to mention they demand less out of their products in general. Women will do almost anything to maintain their current level of convenience, no matter the price.
>>
>>61229708

it's really all the extra padding and shit they put around the razor since women are scared shitless about razors.
>>
surprised no one pointed out yet that the products in the picture are different. theres a pink version of the blue razor for the same price. the pink tax is the wage gap 2.0.
>>
>>61229831
I think most men would see the price and go for the pink, if it were switched.

Who sees your razor? No one.

Even then, if shit like clothing was priced against colour, still most men would take the cheaper option and create a fashion movement.

The Jews behind this type of marketing are learned. They know what men will bow to or will not.
>>
>>61228001
It's to make up for the fact that women have more expendable income since men buy literally fucking everything for them
>>
Women think companies preying on their stupidity is a crime
That is literally it
>>
File: 1379720164204.jpg (265KB, 964x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1379720164204.jpg
265KB, 964x1268px
If you give a woman a choice between two products that are functionally the same, they buy the more expensive one

Also women's razors are made differently than men's
>>
>>61229574
was relevant to make my point.

P.S. Thanks for the tip. will check it out. Do you use them?
>>
>>61228120

That's the thing.

It's very obviously not the same product, they just complain because it does the same job.
>>
>>61228001
Because women buy the brand and not the product.
>>
>>61230116
>Also women's razors are made differently than men's
They really aren't.

Women have to shave their legs and their crotch.
Neither of which are as curvy as a man's face.

So why bother changing the formula of razor?
>>
Because women WILL pay for them.

Clothes, shoes, hair products, all exorbitantly overpriced yet it's proven that women don't give a fuck.

Think about it, if they're "the same product" why not just buy the cheaper one? Because they're not logical thinkers. They think based on emotions, feelings, sugar, spice and everything nice.
>>
>>61228001
>have to
They don't have to, they're too fucking stupid to realize they cost that much because they pay for it.
>>
File: 1451339474146.jpg (18KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1451339474146.jpg
18KB, 250x242px
>>61228001
>what is this shit?
Femmy-cuts can't into finance so they buy overpriced shit and then cry that disposable single blade bic's are cheaper than Glade hexagonal double edged razor with hydrating lotion with a puppy. They're children and are better left alone with the other undesirable.
>>
>>61230192
>brand
It's the same brand. They're just retards.
>>
>>61228209

This. I know many women who use men's razors for this very reason
>>
>>61228120

This.

Women are just looking for reasons to be offended. Welcome to 3rd wave feminism.
>>
File: gender tax.jpg (603KB, 518x3953px) Image search: [Google]
gender tax.jpg
603KB, 518x3953px
>women
>math
>>
>>61228209
>>61228162
>>61228120
It's literally because women are fucking retarded.

Take a quick example:

You have $10. You go to the store to buy a $5 tool.

When you get to the store, you see that there is a deal - you can get 3 tools, for the price of 2 tools!

Do you spend $10 and get 3 tools?
If you are a man, you probably don't. You only needed one tool. You came to the store to get one tool. Perhaps you may sit and consider whether or not you need or could use another two more tools - maybe you could give one to a friend, or your neighbour?

If you are a woman, you don't look any further than the word "DEAL" before you're buying extra bullshit you never needed in the first place.

And so, the man walks out of the store with: 1 tool and $5. The tool goes in his toolbox in the shed.
The woman walks out of the store with: 3 tools and $0, she then proceeds to place each tool in a completely random spot around the house. One tool in the attic, another tool in a kitchen drawer, and the last tool in the pantry. All three will be completely forgotten about within a week, and she will eventually go to the store to buy a fourth tool for $7.

It's a stupidity tax, not a 'pink tax'. Women are goddamn fucking retarded with money it's unbelievable, and any man who lets the woman run the finances of the household is a moron.
>>
>>61229831
>implying
Men are the ones who will buy something because it's cheap and works just as well. Women buy what they're told to buy.
>>
>>61230515
>>61230519
Ah god get this fucking troll out of here.
>>
>>61228209
>If they're the same why not just buy the men's razors

fucking lol
>>
Pink dye is expensive.

On the other hand, I get 100 safety razor blades for $7.

Disposable razors are garbage.
>>
Why don't women buy the non-pink one then? They're unisex razors.
>>
>>61230515
>>61230519

Hivemind.
>>
>>61230216

>women have to shave their legs and their crotch.

Actually they don't 'have' to, they choose to.
>>
>>61228001
I kinda wish i lived in a society where encouraging divison between the sexes under stupid pretence would be illegal. Fine would be from 250-2000$ depending on the gravity
>>
>>61230773
Shut the fuck up, Bruce.
>>
>>61230515
Not even the same product line why feminists so retarded.
>>
>>61230773
and men choose to shave their faces.

what was your point, straya?
>>
File: 1449987416603.jpg (1015KB, 1500x1324px) Image search: [Google]
1449987416603.jpg
1015KB, 1500x1324px
>>61230666
>uni-sex
>those digits....

THE POWER OF CHRIST......
>>
>>61230649
My man.
>>
>>61231009
This is my favourite painting of Christ.

Russian artist are based as fuck.
Get you shits in here.
Y'all niggers understand what life is about.
>>
>>61228001
>feminist
>Muslim
>woman
>Kikebook
The scariest part is that I believe it entirely.
>>
>>61229991
>>61230563
Men aren't immune to marketing like that, why do you think Coke Zero exists? Because men didn't want to buy Diet Coke, since the word diet makes it sound like a chick drink.
>>
>>61230515
>>61230519
>BIC doesn't market a razor for genderqueer demisexual tortoisekins
>>
>>61231269
Busniess model: make razors for retarded Tumblrinas with a 5000% markup
>>
>>61231389
Weren't those "Male Tears" mugs made by some guys exploiting the dumb cunts?
>>
>>61231457
>women
>running a business
Of course they were
>>
>>61228001
Women are dumb enough to pay more for the same product based on packaging

Even when they realize it they don't stop buying it, they just bitch about it
>>
>>61228001
That's just cuz women are niggers. It's fair.
>>
>>61230522
Dude women take forever to fucking shop for clothes it's abysmal.
>>
>>61231457
By a charity for male issues i think
>>
>>61228001
They don't have to do shit. If they want to purchase razors, they have all the options in the store. Nothing is stopping them from purchasing men's soap, shampoo, shaving cream, and razors, instead of the feminine versions.

Personally, I stick with Bic sensistive. I have a safety razor (with Astra Platinum Blades), but I like the job that bic does better. It's rougher, but also leaves my face feeling fucking perfect.
>>
>>61228001
>doesn't know about gendered marketing

It's scam. Women are better off buying mens razors, mens soap and similar products in most cases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JDmb_f3E2c
>>
>>61228001
>women are dumb enough to buy the pink one simply because its pink

if the pink ones were discounted below the price of the other ones i'd buy that shit since my masculinity isn't tied to fucking razors

and these are the same people who will spout terms like "fragile masculinity"
>>
why not just buy the male razors

companies charge women more because they know women won't think about it
>>
If women's razors were $2 cheaper I would buy them.

The fuck cares if it's pink. It's staying in my fucking bathroom.

Same logic should apply to women.
>>
>>61228001
>women have to buy the pink ones

What a stupid bitch.
>>
>>61229102
Or just do it yourself. As long as you don't have a new car with all that computer shit in it, there's little you can't do in your garage. And nothing you can't do in your grandpa's.
>>
>>61230515
>>61230519
Why don't they euthanise people with FAS?
>>
pink tax does sound ridiculous to be honest
I kinda like pink sometimes, and paying more for the same product in pink seems entirely arbitrary and not only that but blatant about it too

women may be awful, but pink tax shouldn't be a thing
>>
File: hey.png (49KB, 190x182px) Image search: [Google]
hey.png
49KB, 190x182px
>>61228921
>mfw i just now realized the other penguin is cgi
>>
File: Teen-Questioning[1].jpg (147KB, 411x371px) Image search: [Google]
Teen-Questioning[1].jpg
147KB, 411x371px
>>61230216
>They really aren't.
http://www.rd.com/health/beauty/mens-and-womens-razors-whats-the-difference/
>>
>>61231755
Also, many women's products are fancier in some way: colored, perfumed etc. The razors in the op pic are curved, which probably costs extra to make. (Useless) fanciness is what a lot of women like.
>>
>>61231267
Are you fucking retarded? Coke Zero uses a completely different kind of sweetener that tastes more like natural sugar than aspartame. It has nothing to do with sex.
>>
>>61232067
Why don't they just use real natural sugar?
>>
All these people saying "Why not just buy the male product" obviously haven't had to deal with women very much. They work backwards. They know they must be buying the correct thing so it's on everyone else to make it make sense.
>>
>>61231980
tl;dr actually tore apart the pink tax argument.

Men's razors have been relatively unchanged and easy to design.

Women's razors have literal rocket scientists and physicists working on them, because designing a razor for the entire body (legs, poon, ass, armpits) is much tougher than face and neck.

The ingredients in the shampoo, shaving cream, etc, are all different. There are a lot more ingredients in women's shit. Whether it makes a lick of difference is something I don't know, but if they don't, then don't use it and pick up the men's shit and put it in your old pink bottle.
>>
>>61232125
More importantly, why don't they just drink water instead of coke if their trying to watch their weight? It's fucking cheaper too.
>>
>>61232033
This is all bullshit. It comes down to personal preference. Not everybody has the same skin.
>>
>>61230522
Three of the same tools?

I mean a man can never have too many tools
>>
>>61232248
Oh, I didn't read that far back in the conversation.

Yeah why the fuck would you drink any soft drink if you were concerned about your weight/health?

You drink a coke for a tasty treat. Nothing more.
>>
>>61228001

We buy less of the same product.

Supply stays up. demand isn't as high.

Price is lower.

Economics.
>>
File: compare.jpg (128KB, 1315x1624px) Image search: [Google]
compare.jpg
128KB, 1315x1624px
Cherry Picking 101.
>>
>>61231980
it's more one razor is used for the face one is used for legs which one do you think needs to be made to last longer?
>>
>>61228001
>Some feminist Muslim woman on normie book shared some shit about how woman will just mindlessly pay more for the same product even though they don't have to at all.
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>61231835
This right here. I haven't been to a mechanic for anything serious in years. When I do need something done I can't do myself, I know a guy who works out of his garage at home. Mechanics are 90% of the time a blatant ripoff.
>>
>>61232457

See

>>61232373

It's all a question of demand.
>>
>>61232461
The men's one because its used daily
>>
men invariably end up paying for it because no woman actually 'works' for the money she pretends she 'earns'.

Visit any office and see what women really do all day (i.e. talk on phone, gossip, shop on the internet)
>>
>>61232125
Because the whole point is that it has zero calories. Sure drinking water is better, but it has nothing to do with attracting male consumers. Most people prefer the taste of Splenda to aspartame.
>>
>>61228491
>thread
Op understands production operations
>>
>>61232676
>Most people prefer the taste of Splenda to aspartame.

I have no idea what either of those things are
>>
>>61232565
This.

It costs more because people will buy it no matter what it costs.
>>
File: wtf.gif (2MB, 280x202px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
2MB, 280x202px
>>61228001
It's not even the same product, what the fuck.

>>61228209
This so much.
>>
>>61232711
Well good for you. What is your point?
>>
>>61232711
Aspertame is fake sugar that your body doesn't know what to do with.

Spenda is chlorinated real sugar that your body doesn't know what to do with.

It stores both as fat, because it has no fucking clue what it is.
>>
Which part implies that one is made for girls and one for boys? It doesn't say anywhere on the package.
>>
>>61228001
>Some feminist Muslim woman on normie book shared some shit about how woman have to pay more for the same product. What is this shit?

This is an old claim

Haven't read it, but I'm sure even NYT debunks it

https://archive.is/py0li
>>
>>61228001
Then why aren't they buying the man's product?

Problem solved
>>
There is no patriarchy pressuring the government to levy a secret tax.

Shop owners do not raise the prices to exploit the inferiority of women, as some people in this thread are inferring.

The real reason why you see one product cost more than another in a supermarket is due to the law of supply and demand.
It's such a basic and fundamental law.

If more people are buying a product for whatever reason, the vendor raises the price to maximize profits while discouraging people from buying more stock than they can produce.
If no one is buying a product, they lower the price to encourage buying and move their surplus.

Now, a more likely theory would be that men are less inclined to go with Bic, and go with a more prestigious brand like Gillette, while women won't care as much.

It's as simple as that. I wish people would stop making things complicated.
>>
>>61232764
Bullshit. Both pass right through you in your urine. Your body is not intelligent, it doesn't identify molecules and sort them. It can either process the energy of a molecule or it cannot. If a molecule does not get processed then it gets passed through your urine. Neither one is really "bad" for you, but they do get you used to the idea that you need a certain level of "sweetness".
>>
>>61229692
>so did Mohamed
HA! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS BITCH?
>>
>>61232967
http://www.truthaboutabs.com/artificial-sweeteners-natural-stevia.html

Feel free to do plenty of research about these things before spouting off.
>>
The real reason is that the disposable razor also competes with the electric shaver. men are attracted to electric razors more than women are. this puts downward pressure on disposable razor prices for men.
>>
>>61228001
But it isn't the same product. Do they look the same, to you?
>>
>>61233075
which is better for shaving my sack an electric razor or disposable?
>>
>>61228630
Actually, in that example, it's because you can mechanically dry clean a suit pretty easily, while a dress needs to be done by hand.
>>
>>61233075
Why any guy uses any disposable razor (aside from super cheap ones, like bic sensitive, where you can get 12 for like 3-5 bucks) is an absolute mystery to me.
>>
>>61233073
>posts tin-foil hat tier website about the "dangers" of artificial sweeteners
>hurr-durr see I have sources!

Jesus Christ I almost feel bad that people this retarded actually exist.
>>
>>61233123
Disposable. But literally anything else is a different story, as there isn't much that you shave that is "lose skin."
>>
>>61233174
Oh, you. Simply counter-arguing, rather than refuting with your own sources shows your age.
>>
>>61228550
Same
>>
>>61233238
I hope you are a troll. That entire site is filled to the brim with bro-science that is complete unbacked by any kind of actual scientific research.
>>
>>61230515
>>61230519
Who told Igor about the internet?
>>
>>61233371
Fuck you man. I have a degree in phrenology. I could destroy you.
>>
>>61228001
It's true though, my wife uses my razors because girl razors are generally a little worse, but cost a lot more. OMG pink though ~~~^-^~~~
>>
>>61233371
Feel free to post shit that refutes it, buddy.
>>
>>61233440
>phrenology
Good one.
>>
Because only women "shop". They'll go out and spend more on bullshit just because. Men are forced to the store for required materials.
>>
>>61228001
Should call it retard tax, since it's the same shit with a sifferent color
>>
>>61228001
What if a man likes to buy pink pens? What a sexist.
>>
>>61233541
Basically. If you're dumb enough to by a more expensive identical item because it's directly marketed to your sensibilities via color, you deserve to be fleeced.
>>
>>61233482
You are making the claims, you come up with evidence to back it up. Random websites filled with bro-science pulled out of some guys asshole is not evidence.
>>
>>61228001
Its simple, men want to chop hair off their face, women want marble smooth legs. Different hair, Different products, Different requirements. Just ask any woman if she would be happy having her razors to a male standard. She wont, she wants more, so she pays more. They're even shaped differently. Women are fucking stupid.
>>
>>61228001

Nothing wrong a female only tax. Taxpayer money is spent on female only things such as planned parenthood, female only scholarships and grants, various other initiatives. So if only females benefit, they should pay for it themselves.
>>
>>61228001
>What the fuck is the "pink tax?"

Women complaining about themselves being gullible stupid fucks and blaming it on men.
>>
>>61233690
It's more than you've provided.

You're boring. Either post relevant articles, or stop responding, because, right now, you are the equivalent of a kid going, "NUH UH!"
>>
>>61231835
>Just spend thousands on tools and waste your weekend fighting rusty bolts

I happily pay money to not deal with that shit. Ride the damn bus if auto repairs will financially break you.
Sure mechanics are a ripoff, but they make money because auto repair is shitty work.
>>
>>61228001
Pink Tax is code phrase for "Women are too stupid to understand economy".
>>
>>61232362
Fat fucks and cuz murrica.
>>
>>61228001
The pink ones have a scent to them. Thats why they cost more. Women are stupid.
>>
File: k-keep me posted.jpg (52KB, 230x346px) Image search: [Google]
k-keep me posted.jpg
52KB, 230x346px
>>61233371

Come on - it's obviously totes legit, I mean check this guy out.
>>
>>61228209
That's what my girlfriend does because she's not a retard.
>>
>>61228001
Men's razors are designed to shave the face.

That's it. It's a pretty small area.

Women's razors are designed to shave the armpits, the arms, AND the legs. That's a MUCH larger area.

As such, men's razors do not need to be as high quality to last the same number of shaves. However, women's razors do need to last a lot longer for the same number of shaves, thus the razors tend to be better quality. The grips for women's razors are also slightly different to better accommodate shaving the legs and armpits, and for shaving while in the shower (something most men don't do)

This all translates to an extra 90 cents when checking out.

If you really think there's no difference, then buy the men's razor, and let me laugh at you when you cut up your legs and arms by accident.
>>
>>61228120
Women's razors are actually a lot better than mens.
I cut myself way less when using my girlfriend's razor.
>>
>>61232253
My wifes razors are cheaper than mine and I tried one of her disposables once and they are better in most ways. I still buy male gillette. The best a man can get imo
>>
>>61232764
>It stores both as fat, because it has no fucking clue what it is.
It doesn't get stored as fat. The body's insulin levels are raised, so it basically takes everything in the blood and stores it within the cells. What happens next? You start craving more junk food which = weight gain.

So no, it's not the stuff inside diet coke causing weight gain. It's the insulin spike that causes the weight gain.

Being /fit/, I do drink diet sodas, it crushes my sugar cravings when I'm leaning out and want something 'sweet' with no calories, and I haven't noticed any weight gain.

>inb4 "enjoy your cancer"
>>
>>61230515
She is so fucking ugly holy shit, I can't
take her seriously.
>>
>>61228001
What's so fucking stupid about this is that they can just cheat the system by buying the men's razors if it's the same product...
>>
>>61228001
>woman have to pay more for the same produc
It's not the same product. Women shavers have one blade more and it's made of a special alloy. If you facture that in, men and women shavers cost exactly the same.
>>
>>61228209
They will say they got tax raped
>>
>>61228001
I worked an upper management position for a swiss retailer and I can confirm that women's cosmetics and especially women's clothing are more expensive because... well, because they can be. Women are willing to shell out more money on cosmetics and clothing and that is the simple and only reason why margins are significantly higher.

BUT YES BLAEM THE MEN. IT'S MEN'S FAULT. MEN MAKE US DO IT DURRR.
>>
Even if there was a so called gender tax conspiracy, consider this.

Most men shave way more often than a woman and her legs. Some do it everyday, that's a lot of fucking use compared to legs like once a week or a month.
>>
>>61230515
Pinche estupida.
>>
>>61228001
When this happens, it's generally for items that have lower demand than the "male" equivalent. For example, men shave their faces practically every day of the year, regardless of mood or personal circumstances. Women shave their legs every couple days, if they are dating anybody with potential for sex, if it's summer when they are even showing off their legs.

This is the economics of scale. A man consumes enough razors in that color and design to justify the low price. The woman consumes a much smaller amount of razors, so the company can't justify as low of a price for that product. Women are too stupid and emotional to realize this, and instead interpret everything as "the patriarchy" being out to oppress them.
>>
>>61228550
>>61229574
Or you could actually get good and start DE shaving for even cheaper.
>>
Here's something funny I've noticed:

>company provides pink version of product

OH MY GOD ITS THE PINK TAX THIS IS SEXIST!!!!!!!!! HELP ME IM BEING OPPRESSED BECAUSE THEY'RE FORCING ME TO BUY A PINK RAZOR THAT COSTS MORE!!!!!!

>company provides "manly" version of product

LMAO ARE MEN REALLY SO STUPID AND INSECURE THEY NEED TO BUY A BADASS VERSION OF DENTAL FLOSS THAT SAYS LIKE EXTERMINATE PLAQUE WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE ON IT OR SOMETHING HAHAHA #MASCULINITYSOFRAGILE

Women don't get that marketing has little effect on men because men have free will and are not some sort of hivemind who are compelled to take into consideration what they think society wants them to do at all times.
>>
>>61228001
tl;dr thread, but

pink
>4 women's razors each with 3 blades and moisturizing strips infused with aloe and Vitamin E.
>The lavender-scented, ergonomic, rubber-grip handles ensure a comfortable and relaxing shaving experience.

blue
>Double lubricating strips contain soothing Aloe vera and Vitamin E for sensitive skin. Better glide and less irritation
>Long ergonomic handle, special design for men, delivers the ultimate in shaving control, less pressure on skin, less risk of cuts
>IT'S FOR YOUR FUCKING FACE
>>
File: 1450254429241.jpg (252KB, 1832x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1450254429241.jpg
252KB, 1832x1384px
>>61233884
Nu male who can't even fix his own vehicle detected. I bet you'd bring your car to a mechanic to have him fill up your washer fluid wouldn't you
>>
>2016
>Living in country with gorilla woman
>Not prefer trimmed pussy to shaven

Wow. Who shave their genitalia nowadays? Even in porn, it is stopping.
>>
>>61235631

In japan they have to blur genitalia in porn so you cant even tell kek.
>>
>>61232067
It's definitely marketed towards men, m80.

>>61232125
US has a big corn industry. It's cheaper to use corn syrup than sugar.
>>
>>61235631
>Even in porn, it is stopping.
Maybe in Japan m8.
>>
>>61228001
It's women's stupidity. Buy the blue one then, you dumb cunts.
>>
If that's the case then why don't they just buy the male products? ?__?
>>
>>61236030

Haha. Ok, if you look in wrong place.

>>61236190

Who want to look like child?
>>
>>61235631
>Even in porn, it is stopping.

Fuck that, if anything both genders shave now. Everything. There's no hair anywhere. And thank fuck for that.
>>
>>61236402

>Hair is bad

Japanese pubic hair is very nice.

Not like Western iron wool. On girl it is soft and downy, like a sheep wool.
>>
>>61236279
>look like chaild
outside of japan people look different from children when they get older
>>
>>61236560

>He does not like dainty Japanese girl

I guess you are minority. Fucking gaijin here all the time to take.
>>
>>61236506
Doesn't matter. JP only want to sit in their apartments and never meet real girls.

Can't say I blame them, though. I am reliably informed that JP women are traps. They act all cutesy to suck men in, until they marry them. Then they expect them to work 10 hour days to be successful in business, come home and do all the house chores and slave over their wives, and surrender all their money so the women can buy frivolities they don't need.
>>
>>61228001
Fucking hell TL;DR (jewtube guy) has already done this to death,
fucking shit is diffrent and they spent more developting cunts version because they are fucking picky bitches.

same gos for all the hair and beauty products it costs more to manufacture and that reflects back on the price.
>>
>>61236636

>JP only want to sit in their apartments and never meet real girls.

This is almost right, but not just Japanese guy.

You go to expatriate bar in Tokyo? I go last night. There I see Japanese guy, some Korean and Indian too; they all sit together in small group, and do not dare talk to girl.

I actually talk to girl. This week, I meet 4 girls, and I got their number/etc. On Friday I meet one for second time, it end well.

Japanese man is sometime called 'Herbivore'. This is not just Japanese man; I say most modern man is herbivore. He is too scare or shy to talk to actual woman.

In Japan, confidence is so rare thing that even if you just talk to girl or introduce, that can go a long way.

And yes, Japanese woman can be dangerous. They are easy to win, but hard to keep. Once they get marry, they become fat and lazy in no time.
>>
>It has nothing to do with sex.

Yes it does. All you need to do is look at the packaging. Look at the black labels and bold text. Look at the formula change to make it taste less like a diet drink. Women will eat/drink the nastiest shit in existence if they think it will help them shed a few pounds. That's why they were fine with the shitter tasting diet coke.

Other sodas have done this as well. Sunkist has the 10 calorie version with the darker labels.
>>
>>61234483
>>61234499
Razors typically use the same blades between men's and women's versions. The difference is the angle, shape, and size of the head.
>>
>>61230519
>>61230515
FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME
>>
>>61228550
>you know the rules
>and so do i
UR/37.0-tits or GTFO cunt
>>
>>61228550
>saying it means it's true!
Not likely, chief
>>
>>61237258
Nice proxy, every American knows Diet Coke is diet New Coke, Coke zero is diet Classic Coke.
>>
>>61228001

The reason the menn cost less is because they they produce and sell more of them. Lots of men shave everyday/every other day, whereas women will only shave their legs perhaps once a week. Because of this, they sell more, produce more, and are able to sell them for a lower cost.
>>
>>61230917
Speak for yourself, beardlet.
>>
Then just buy the male product if it is the same. What a bunch of retards.

Anyway, it isn't the same. The female one has different colors, it probably got bunch of fucking sparkles and all that shit that would cost a bit more to make.
>>
>>61228323
>middle east north african women

It's actually quite common for middle-eastern women shaving their privates and armpit. It's a muslim tradition - sunnah. But I would never expect an american to know anything about the peoples their routinely bomb.

I hate muslims and regard them as my enemy. But I prefer to know my enemy instead of just eating burgers and go 'Muricah every time my government decides to bomb the middle east and flooding Europe with rapefugees.
>>
>>61229102
>Taking your car to a mechanic.

Faggot. A man is supposed to take care of his things himself. Stay mad wasting money on pointless shit you could actually do yourself :DDDDDD
>>
>>61238051
>men shave every other day
>women shave perhaps once a week
???
>>
>>61228001
supply/demand
next
>>
>>61233871
You are a dumb nigger. That website is beyond bullshit.
>>
>>61228001
> women HAVE TO pay more
Nobody has to do shit, they choose to do stupid things without anyone holding a gun to their head.
>What the fuck is the "pink tax?"
Much in the same way feminists are math and economic illiterates, spreading idiotic and easily debunked notions like "women earn 78% of the pay of men", they seem to think that female products being essentially identical in quality but costing a significant amount more is a form of "sexist oppression". The only way to believe this is to 1.) have no meaninfgul definition for "oppression", and 2.) ignoring completely that women CHOOSE to buy "identical items" that come in pink and are labeled "for women", even after the recognize that the items are functionally identical in substance. Put simply:
> if women are too stupid to buy the cheaper item of same quality, just because it's not pink and marked "for labia holders" on the package, it's not oppression, it's proof that women are morons
>>
>>61228120
woman here, I have used both products

The womens razors have more of that slick shit that makes your skin all soft all over the razor. Plus they have better grips on them and the head tends to be more flexible.

I always buy mens razors because I am not a retard and don't cut my shit up. Women really are just idiots.
>>
It's a way better razor. Try one, you'll see.
>>
>>61228001

>same product

>comfort 3 advance
>soleil twilight

Women confirmed for illiterate.

If you really think they're the same product, buy the blue ones for fuck's sake.
>>
>>61232125
US has a ~1000% tariff on raw sugar imports and we do not produce nearly enough within the nation to meet Coke's demands. Artificial sugars and corn syrup are much more cost efficient.
>>
>>61228001
From my personal experience, men's razors are cheaper because their blades/form of the razor aren't really designed to handle that much surface area. The head of the razor contours much more easy because it's designed for the face. Flexibility means less plastic, less metal. Women's razors on the other hand have a firmer razor head and they are designed with more surface area coverage in mind, plus there are the additional additives like extra conditioning strips and sometimes nick guards. I did an experiment where I used cheap men's razors and cheap women's razors. I went through two men's razors to fully shave one leg with the women's I used one to shave one full leg plus the leftover hairs on the other leg. Both nicked my legs up like fuck all because they were cheap as fuck. It's not a sexism issue. It's a usage issue and a quality/price issue. Men's razors are flexible for the face. Women's razors are more rigid for the legs/body plus have more conditioning strips and are meant to last bit longer. This shit adds up. Femanon here.
>>
File: not_a_pleb_razor.jpg (17KB, 425x376px) Image search: [Google]
not_a_pleb_razor.jpg
17KB, 425x376px
>>61240075
>>61240079
Let's actually be completely honest here. ANYONE who buys disposable razors like these is a moron. You get a better shave using a safety razor, it's MUCH cheaper in the long run, and produces almost zero waste. If moisturizer is your concern, traditional shave cream that comes in a bar and needs to be lathered with a horsehair brush moisturizes skin far better than "little strips" or aerosol cans of crap. It might take slightly more care to shave properly, but once you learn what to do, you get a far better shave, your skin looks and feels better, and you pay a fraction of the price annually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fChBt96-qn4

Bottom line:
> old school safety razors are the only intelligent choice
> straight razors are god-tier for similar reasons
>>
>>61240075
you know the rules
>>
>>61240363

>This shit adds up. Femanon here.

You can pay with alimony, or get compensate with future alimony.

Idiot.
>>
File: feminism.jpg (42KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
42KB, 540x540px
>>61228001
>Buying pink clothes and toys to your kids is sexist! Gender is just a social construct and boys can play with pink dolls!
>I NEED MY PINK RAZORS TO COST THE SAME AS BLUE RAZORS THIS IS SEXIST!

God damn these people are fucking retarded. If you think the blue are just as the pink then then just fucking buy them.
>>
>>61240459
Or you can get a job? Sheesh, Japan. Don't you have a waifu pillow to stain in between the nightly Godzilla attacks?
>>
>>61228001
This is fucking bullshit anyway.

I have met men that shaves with pink razors because they where cheaper at the time.
>>
>>61240075
can i put my slavic pee pee in you? i can knock you off before with vodka bottle if you like
>>
>>61234517

Both sucralose and aspartame have no effect on insulin response. Multiple studies confirm. You're thinking of acesulfame potassium, but it's insulin response is still below that of sucrose.
>>
>>61228001
The pink tax exists because the woman saw the cheaper razor and still walked out of the door with the more expensive one. Why would you, as a merchant, ever want to lower the price of the pink razor if it sells exactly the same rate at the price it is now.
>>
>>61240613
i do this
>>
File: 1450825913578.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450825913578.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>61228001
>free enterprise is sexist
>supply and demand privilege
>>
I remember that there was a study done where advertising only has 20% of effectiveness on men than advertising has on women.
>>
>>61240599

I am not the one complaining about razor price like whiny bitch.

My pillow do just fine. Your mother's, not so much. She bite it hard when I go in dry.
>>
>>61240680
How rare are you?
>>
>>61240680
>Anglesey
>>
>>61228001
They're clearly not the fucking same, and if they are, why don't they just buy the cheaper ones?
>>
>have to
lel WAT
I remember they used pictures like this in that fragile masculinity hashtag thing like "haha masculinity is so fragile, they need a men's version of everything that's basically the same shit with different packaging"

And then they end up looking like retards because, if they see through all the gender marketing bullshit, why are they paying extra for the female versions? Prove that men aren't just being financially savvy.
>>
>>61228001
i think its very problematic since women have already lower wages this puts even bigger gap between men and women. this is why feminism still exists, because we are witnessing inequality every day.
>>
>>61229102
Does the leaf not know how to change his own oil?
>>
>>61228001
>feminist
>Muslim
Oh god why even give this shit attention
>>
File: 1448495626000.jpg (92KB, 554x700px) Image search: [Google]
1448495626000.jpg
92KB, 554x700px
>>61228001
>feminist
>Muslima

This is a contradiction. Anything after that is invalided.
>>
>>61228001
It all boils down to the shit people don't read.
A man's razor is designed for his face, and has a curvature built for that. A woman's razor is designed for her legs, armpits and pubic area. It's not the same thing. That razor needs to be sharper for longer and needs to have a different curve on it. It needs to be comfortable on the hand, since it takes much longer to shave, and in needs a better moisturizer strip, since there's a lot more chances to fuck up. That's not going to cost the same.
As for the laundromat, most shirts are shaped exactly the same, and there's a machine that can iron a shirt for you. Just slip it on the machine and switch it on, simple. Women, because of their fun bags, don't have that and all their clothes have to be ironed by hand. Takes more time, and is therefore more expensive.
Someone with half a brain could figure this out if they had 5 minutes to think about it.
>>
>>61228001
They're for two different purposes. One is for the mens beard which is easier trimmed since it's not require to be as smooth (hence: if you want it smooth then don't use a cheap ass razor). The other is for womens legs and it has to work more efficient since it's suppose to cut smoother. Pink one is a better razor.
Obviously your dumbass muslim friend just has to pick the mens razor since it's obvious she need it for her beard.
>>
>>61228550
>dollar shave club
Dollaaah shave cluuub everybodyaaah
>>
>>61231267

Triggered.

Diet coke is so fucking bitter compared to zero.
>>
>>61241216
This happens often enough, I wonder if there's some special Mohammedan supply store that sells acid and crap for maiming your disobedient wives and daughters.
>>
File: razors.png (238KB, 1400x466px) Image search: [Google]
razors.png
238KB, 1400x466px
>>61228001
>>
>>61228001
It is in fact real. Marketing studies show that women are ready to pay more for hygiene products, and do not consume alternatives. It is not à "pink" tax, it has a scientific name. Same can be said for men's clothes which are more expensive because we buy less, while women buy shit they don't need all the time. You get the idea.
>>
>>61228001
On a side note, why would you have a feminist muslim on jewbook ?
>>
>>61228608
so do you wear women's clothes anon?
>>
>>61228001
because women are fucking retarded, and deserve to be treated worst than a dog

islam has a a lot faults but the way they treat women is not one of them
>>
>>61241434
>women buy shit they don't need all the time.
France gets it. We gave them free will and they choose to use it unwisely.
>>
File: YES.png (57KB, 260x304px) Image search: [Google]
YES.png
57KB, 260x304px
>>61238769
>>
They put the men's razors at the checkout in my local supermarket because they get stolen a lot. The pink ones are just placed in the aisles because women don't steal.
>>
>>61242025
who the fuck steals a razor?
>>
>>61230519
Is that Eggmans sister?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
>>
>>61240431
But, senpai, you should know that horsehair is complete trash, boar is where it's at.
>>
>>61242071
You'd be surprised but muslims and romanians actually does this a lot - at least in Denmark. I take it that they're easier to smugle out than a giant hamb or a can of spam.
>>
File: 1452780436832.jpg (302KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452780436832.jpg
302KB, 1280x720px
>>61228001
>products are the same quality
>use the cheaper product

>products aren't the same quality
>price difference is warranted
>>
File: 1451952177590.jpg (30KB, 514x578px) Image search: [Google]
1451952177590.jpg
30KB, 514x578px
>>61228001
I went to the Amazon page for the Soleil Twilight razors. The fuckers are lavender scented.
>>
Women should pay more for things, I mean men have to pay for sex, while women get sex for free. In today's society women can easily get money, while men what to struggle to survive.
>>
If the pink one costs more to produce, the price is obviously higher. Those are different products. Fuck the cunts. tldr
>>
They do arbitrary stuff that lets them use neat buzzwords and colors in the marketing. Women can only blame other clams for this level of keks
>>
>>61243019
yea and it's great it's why i buy the pink razors to shave my nuts
>>
>>61243019

>lavender scent costs more to produce
>women want company to lose money on their products in the name of equality
>>
File: rhBRV41.gif (986KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
rhBRV41.gif
986KB, 500x278px
Was at the mall with my son a few days ago getting a birthday present for someone and a feminist was handing out bullshit flyers. I told her I didn't care one way or another she tried to harass berate and shame me in front of my boy. I calmly told her if she didn't leave me alone and go fuck with someone else that the mall cops would be helpless in preventing me from beating her worthless ass to within an inch of her miserable . When I took off my jacket handed it over to my son and started to slowly and without a word walk torwards the fat ugly bitch she waddled away as fast as her stumpy legs could carry her . I will not be cucked
>>
>>61231737
Yeah, but i'd do that only if i'm 100% sure it's the same product.
>>
>>61228491
>>61228495
>>61228470
>>61228461
>>61228436
>>61228332
>>61228323
>>61228250
>>61228209
>>61228162
>>61228120
>>61228001

Dont forget in most cases the man is paying for that shit.
Father or Husband. You're fucked
>>
>>61228001
>"same product"
Why don't they sell the blue one for 5.49? Could it be because they would lose money?

These people literally think companies lose money to "oppress" women. Why not just by something else if it's such a bad deal?
>>
>>61228001
Economist here. It's called "price elasticity" you fucking autists.
>>
>>61228001
>What is this shit?
It's called marketing.
>>
>>61243106
>men have to pay for sex

it's men's fault for doing that, don't buy women stuff to gain their affection you pathetic beta

>men have to struggle to survive

true, but again, women would be powerless without men enabling this rotten system
>>
File: 14373350280.jpg (60KB, 800x470px) Image search: [Google]
14373350280.jpg
60KB, 800x470px
>>61229252
/thread
>>
>>61244950
it's easy to save money if you don't pay denbts
>>
>>61228001
Basically we don't give 2 fucks what we use to wash, shave and clean ourself so products for male is basic and does the job.

Ladys want " smooth coco butter found only in 1 small island off the coast of hyfjshzhaa for that extra volume and lift" thus giving company's the license to print money in feminine hygiene products.
>>
>>61245438
>Ladys want " smooth coco butter found only in 1 small island off the coast of hyfjshzhaa for that extra volume and lift"

Lol'd. This sounds exactly like those Australian female shaving ads.
>>
>>61230522
This is a bad comparison because you throw away razors, so you'll eventually have to buy those 2 others so why not buy them now when you'll be saving your future self some money.
>>
>>61241340
I fucking love bill burr, funniest ginger I've ever seen in my life
>>
>>61228001
I don't understand how a woman doesn't look at this and say to herself, "I found a fucking loophole. I'm only buying men's razors from now on!"

Instead of shaking her head and laughing at how fucking stupid women are for paying an extra buck for the same thing in a different color, this woman sees an injustice that must be addressed.

At Wal Mart, did you know that if you buy a car stereo cassette adaptor in automotive it's $14. You buy it in Home Electronics the same item is $9. You buy it at checkstand and it's $5. If I had a pussy, I'd run to Change.org and start a petition. Because I'm a man, I just post something on lifehack and get on with it.
>>
>>61228001
All of these retarded people mending on a Ukranian goat herding image board are too retarded to see the reason in this pic
In the men's
>3 razors
The women's
>4 razors
I rest my case
>>
>>61251227
Can you count, anon?
>>
>>61238769
>But I would never expect an American to know anything about the peoples their routinely bomb.
we study them with fascination as we bomb them
>>
>>61228001
Only exists it women pay for it.
>>
>>61228120
This.

Also isn't assuming no men want the pink razor sexist? Kek fucking feminists man.
>>
>>61228001
I buy women's face soap and deoderant all the time because the cheaper women's products are way better than cheap men products. I'll give them women targeted razors are shit though
>>
>>61228001
Buy. The. Cheaper. One. If. They. Are. The. Same.

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Why the fuck is that so hard for these retards to process?
>>
>>61251227
>$1.37 per each
>$1.60 per each
>4 in both packages
>>
>>61230522
I'll buy the three tools if I know I'll need all three of them m8
>>
>>61228001
womens blades are designed for use in the shower.... non-slip grips.
>>
File: 1426216857260.gif (153KB, 255x224px) Image search: [Google]
1426216857260.gif
153KB, 255x224px
>comparing prices on two different products

>implying women can't just buy the "men's" brand
>implying other companies wouldn't undercut pink products if there was a bigger profit margin

Cartridge razors are Jew products anyway. If you don't use a safety razor and a straight edge, you're a degenerate.
>>
>have to
false
nobody is forcing women to buy pink razors
>>
>>61230522
I would buy the 3 tools, then sell the 2 tools for $4.50 each on ebay.

yes, I'm jewish.
>>
>>61238938

Maybe if you have an older car where not everything is computerized, sure.

In the end, though, cars are going to be damn near impossible for the DIY repair guy to fix because the way things are going you are going cars are basically becoming PCs on wheels.

Case in point: there was a notice from Mitsubishi to owners that the software that governs fuel delivery and something else needs to be patched. This flaw basically would cause a slight knock in the engine and the vehicle would use more fuel. The only way to patch this software involves going to a Mitsubishi dealer because your local mechanic will not have access to manufacturer-level tools.
>>
>>61228120
First reply best reply as always.
>>
>>61252645
There is a fair amount you can still DIY, thanks to lots of online help especially.

However I bet many will do more like Tesla and become more of a black box. Friend had a BMW, thing has so much plastic under the hood it hid where the fucking coolant even was and you had to use computer to check coolant level.

The government is also meddling, we need to remove emissions testing in TX. It anounts to a useless tax.

If any one "rolls coal" on a public road, they'll be fined anyway for multiple reasons, and major trucks, being commercial, are already inspected for safety and emissions.
>>
>>61238938
>not being used to own a new car after each model update

You get the showroom edition with a huge discount, I normally drop the price about 15% + get the extended warranty.

You drive the car 2 years, then trade it in for a new one with the 20% loss of what you paid.

It's better than leasing a car. And a car under warranty has mandatory inspections at the dealer.
>>
>>61253286
If you know you will keep it two years the lease is probably better I think.
>>
>>61252913

Sure but even changing transmission fluid is becoming something you WILL need to take a car to the shop. Why? Because a lot of cars are boasting sealed transmissions where you, the consumer, don't get a dipstick to measure the fluid. No, the fluid level is measured by a computer and then when it comes time to change the fluid you need to have a machine that pre-heats that shit and you need to be able to access the transmission fluid lines which also may require a special tool to remove.

Hell, I saw an all-electric car and there was nothing under the hood other than the battery, the master cylinder. Everything else was electronic and in order to diagnose that shit, you'll need to go to a dealer mechanic.

Right now, we still have internal combustion based cars but give it a few years and no one will ever be able to fix their own car ever.
>>
>>61253639
It's pretty much the same, 1-2% cheaper even.
Except you own it and are able chiptune and customize it.
>>
>>61253710
Eventually electric cars will be self servicable, its just you have to be a different sort of careful doing it, and parts aren't yet plentiful. When you can go to any autostore and grab an electric motor and those specialized parts for those cars, you can DIY it.

The issue is the makers are making them black boxes, the operating system is so much more important in those cars.. Many of the moving parts a gas car had are instead lines of code.
>>
>>61253801
True, but unless you get a 0% loan or can buy it outright without destroying your savings, probably better off paying a little more and avoiding adding to your total credit used. Also I think most leases give you options to buy at the end.

Only bad thing I can think of, is with a lease if you fuck the car up at all, unless you are willing to buy it, I think they rape you with fees.

If you do DIY though I agree with buying not leasing of course.
>>
>>61238769
I'm sure your indepth knowledge of muslim muff hairstyles will be priceless once the day of the rope comes, captain sweden!
>>
>>61254074
It is forbidden for Jews to take loans with interest. Of course you are supposed to buy it outright.
>>
>>61254213
Kek, its good advice not to take such loans generally though.
>>
>>61230515
Ayyy Lmao
>>
>>61228332
Mia Malkova
>>
>>61240784
dunno, I post quite often
>>
Next thing you know they'll complain about a "liberal tax", because these hipsters are dumb enough to buy apple products and buy at whole foods
>>
>>61229102
>thinks he's a man

>pays a real man to fix his car for him

If you don't work on your own shit outside of the warranty period and your body still works, you are a bitch made faggot.
>>
>>61254488
As long as the government does the "taxing".. Liberals think the government can never overtax as long as their get their gibsmedat objectives
>>
>>61228630
Not much of a story.. and I'm sure dry cleaners aren't that old
>>
>>61228001
Women are shaving less sensitive areas, and consequently replace razors less frequently. For this, they must pay a higher tribute to the hair-removal Jew.
>>
>>61230522
you fuck! what if I could use the extra tools? you suck cock at making arguments
>>
There's less demand among women to shave as often as men. Therefore creating a niche women market in the shaving community for pink items cost more when most women use cheap disposable razors as well as men.

It's not about the item, it's about the market.
>>
>>61230216
>Neither of which are as curvy as a man's face.
Haha oh god. Have you never seen a woman's vagina?
>>
>>61228001

Woman here, I can confirm that women do indeed pay more for the same product. Women typically buy a product for a single purpose. When it comes to clothes, all that matters is how they look in them. When it comes to razors, all that matters is whether they will do the job or not. In the case of clothes, there are a huge amount of varieties that will do the job, which is why women tend to end up buying a lot of them. In the case of razors, women don't look much past the color or whatever appeals to them first.

I use the third person to refer to women because I don't think I typically do things like this. And yet, when I watch my husband shop, it is a completely different thing. If he were asked to buy razors, he would analyze every single option on every possible quality; price, number of blades, comfort, quality, everything you can imagine. Then, after spending way too long on something I feel shouldn't take so much time, he decides on one and refuses to accept any other. Whatever he has chosen is right, and everything else is shit and will get upset with me if I buy something different in the future.

That's why women pay more; because women don't care.
>>
>>61242593
Silver-tip badger, you cunt.
>>
>>61255775
We're trying to save money Anon, not spend 300$ on a brush.
>>
>>61255938
Hunt that badger yourself.
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.