[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a teacher and have taught a a majority black school for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 32

File: 1451141560851.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1451141560851.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
I am a teacher and have taught a a majority black school for 6 six years, I finally recently got a transfer to a majority white school.

Ask me anything. I'll also dump the most noteworthy stories from my 6 years.
>>
>>61209748
which school did you like the most?
which one paid you the most?
>>
How many black schoolgirls wanted to fuck you?

(Hint: black girls crave white penis)
>>
>>61210121

This was literally what I wanted to ask before I opened to thread and saw your question.
>>
>>61209748
just write a long pasta like the one on that screencap
>>
File: 1452558800665.png (129KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1452558800665.png
129KB, 828x1403px
Tell me about the worst student you ever had
>>
>>61210117
>which school did you like the most?
The white majority school. To what I imagine is to no one's surprise here, the kids at this school are far better behaved, and not only that they are willing to learn. Even most of the kids who don't necessarily get good grades try, or turn in something at least.
>which one paid you the most?
The white majority school. This is probably because I have a lot more experience now than I did when I taught at the majority black school, which again was where I began my career.

>>61210121
I don't know. I never got any vibes like that, and I can assure you I never got vibes to fuck any of these girls either. Most of them were severely overweight. They were all loud and acted like men.
>>
How would you describe the environment besides soul-crushing? I went to a black-majority high school and that's how I would describe my experiences in such an environment.
>>
Do you dislike blacks because go that experience? Do you think other teacher's perception of black were changed after working with them? What are some of the most noticeable learning differences between a white student and a black one?
>>
Any of the black students ever call you a cracker? did any of them accuse you of being a racist?
>>
>>61209748
I'm really wanting to move back to my hometown but the only teaching job available in my field is at an all black school the next county over. Would it be a disaster? How difficult is it being a white person at a school like that?
>>
There used to be a long pasta about a white teachers experience at a black high school. I saw it here, and also on the local Craigslist rants & raves section a couple of years ago. Maybe some oldfag saved it and can post it here?
>>
>>61209748

Why did you go into teaching, and what do you think of the future of teaching will be.
>>
File: 0uyOA.jpg (92KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0uyOA.jpg
92KB, 600x1000px
>>61210121
"Ima marry a white boy, I wan't some "light skinned" babies, I wan't some pretty babbies, ohhh he gon have dat nice hair too, wit dem pretty eyes"

"Guys "dam I wish I was light skinned you have any idea how many of them fine ass white girls I would get if I where light skinned, dam Ain't nothing holding me back der"

Holddd on there Jamal even if you where "light skinned" you would still be black. LIght skinned niggers are literally black i don't understand this "light skinned" non-sense. Plus niggers are ugly af. Changing skin is not going to change your ugly ass facial features
>pic

Not even making this up lol literally heard this type of shit in a nigger gym class before I switched out. Half of the nigger conversations are over their "light skin.
>>
Oh boy I've seen a thread like this once before and it was gold.

Do they really suck in air through their teeth when annoyed?

What did you teach them?

have a bump regardless.
>>
File: 1452028992210.jpg (2MB, 1303x4720px) Image search: [Google]
1452028992210.jpg
2MB, 1303x4720px
>>61211207
Pretty sure this is it.
>>
>>61211499
even niggers hate niggers and how they look, so the lighter you are the more prestigious it is seen
>>
>>61211990
True. I don't understand how you could just look in the mirror everyday and see that ugly ass face looking back and not kill yourself or something, they honestly look like monsters compared to regular people.
>>
>>61211499
thats what self hatred does to you
>>
>>61211499
Light skin is a major status symbol in niggerville. Some lighter niggers refuse to socialize with darker niggers. They seriously think anyone gives a fuck.
>>
>>61210293
Jajeveon. He was loud, obnoxious, but above all else he was violent. Most kids were the first two, but very few were violent towards teachers. Here is a shirt story about why I say he is violent towards teachers:
>Have a mandatory project for my class where they choose one historical subject to write about and present to class, naturally almost everyone picks slavery to write about
>Jajeveon gets in a group with the only 2 white kids in the entire class of about 25 kids and forces them to do all the work despite the fact that he demanded his group do slavery
>When the day comes to present, he sits with his friends (all black) and obnoxiously talks the whole time
>His group comes up to present, but he sits
>I tell him to come up and tell us about his project
>"Nah mane, dey said dey good to do it by demselves."
>I tell him I know he didn't do anything to help his group so if he wants any credit he has to come up and be the speaker
>He gets up, throws his desk to the side while whispering some gorilla scratch I couldn't quite make out
>The report is a full page long, he only reads a few sentences (he had at the most a 5th grade reading level) and then goes to sit down
>I tell him I am failing him
>He throws his group's plastic presentation board at me, kicks his deck, then paces back and forth as he screams shit about how I am "Not fair"
>Tell him to get out and go to the office
>He once again throws more paper at me and storms out like a child
>He gets arrested his senior year (which was his 6th year of high school, my last year teaching was the year he was supposed to graduate)
>Heard something about him getting caught with a knife
>>
>>61212689
>Jajeveon

nope nope nope don't believe it won' believe it fuck it
>>
>>61212838
Its probably just a corrupted version of Jadeveon.
>>
>>61212838
its not that unrealistic, my brother teaches in NYC and has a pair of twin students named Diamond and Ch'Diamond.
>>
>>61212689
Worst Eeveelution ever desu
>>
>>61213020
How does one pronounce "Ch'Diamond"?
>>
>>61211287
When I was first starting I was idealistic and believed I could make a difference. I still do believe I can make a difference, teaching at a mostly white school is very rewarding and I can tell everyone here first hand that if you show kids you care they will respond to it. Most of my students pass, but above all else almost all of them at least try.

>>61211124
It is hell. You will easily survive, but if you go in like me expecting to make a difference you will lave having gained nothing. It isn't like it is dangerous, but it is a very demoralizing if you get into teaching with the intent of trying to reach children and actually leave a mark on them. In all of my 6 years teaching at a majority black school, I doubt I reached any black students at all. And I literally mean 0 of them.

>>61211122
Yes. I had several students that I disciplined accuse me of racism, and I was called "whitey" and told "yous a white boi" more times than I could count.
>>
>taught for 6 years
>switching schools
Did you fail to get tenure? At the high school I went to, teachers would get it after 3 years.
>>
>>61213148
I really don't understand how people in america can not hate niggers. Unless they're never around them and live in vermont or something.
>>
>>61213106
>make a "ch" sound
>then say diamond

It didn't take me long, honest.
>>
>>61209748
I would imagine the majority of blacks were shitters, and it was a struggle to help that few that actually wanted to learn.

I would imagine the white school is just a bunch of cucks / chads and some smart kids who don't need your help.

Is this accurate?
>>
>>61213020
>Ch'Diamond.

Wut
>>
>>61212838
Are you this dense anon? I hear niggers names being called out. Jaquan and all the really stereotypical names are not uncommon at all.
>>
>>61213148
do they really have no labor classes like auto body and wood shop?
>>
>>61212838
I've got more of these names if you want them. Jajeveon isn't even the weirdest name I got while I was there, I also got "Deamonterian" and "Ja'Quishania".

>>61210834
>Do you dislike blacks because go that experience?
I wouldn't say I hate them, but I am far more aware of what they are. I can now spot a waste of time student as soon as I get to working with them, and I'll just put it like this: Almost all of the wastes of time I've come across have been black students.
>Do you think other teacher's perception of black were changed after working with them?
Yes, I literally worked with a racist teacher. He never shied away from using the word "nigger" when it was just me and him talking. We were two of the whopping 3 white male students at the school.
>What are some of the most noticeable learning differences between a white student and a black one?
Drive. As in their ability to care and actually put forth effort. Don't get me wrong, I've known black kids who tried just as hard as any white student. But their numbers are abysmal to the amount of white kids I've had that have busted their asses in class. There are easily noticeable behavioral differences as well. White students are quieter, have manners, and are much more susceptible to being taught.
>>
Hey OP. What's your best ideas for unfucking whatever the fuck is wrong in our schools? Bonus if they're affordable, and politically viable.

>>61213021
That's what happens when you get your evolution stones mixed up with your crack rocks.
>>
What was parent-teacher night like? Have you have spoken to a student's father?
>>
File: 1424478744349.jpg (51KB, 577x750px) Image search: [Google]
1424478744349.jpg
51KB, 577x750px
One of my teachers back in HS taught at an all black school when he started, and had some good stories.

>he was teaching a class when a fight started out in the hall
>it's two overweight black girls, whooping and throwing weave everywhere
>he tries to get between them until help comes
>fight eventually gets broken up, everyone goes about their business
>he goes back into his room, the kids are losing their shit laughing
>he asks them what's funny
>"yo, that was the biggest Oreo cookie we ever seen"
>>
>>61213630
don't make fun of jajeveon, pickpocket is an underrated ability
>>
>>61213362
>I would imagine the majority of blacks were shitters, and it was a struggle to help that few that actually wanted to learn.
Yes, this is very accurate. Although "few who wanted to learn" might not be as strong a statement, in all of my 6 years there I can count on two hands how many black students cared.
>I would imagine the white school is just a bunch of cucks / chads and some smart kids who don't need your help.
Big emphasis on "cucks". There are a lot of white students who I overhear talking about racism, and they constantly get nervous when talking about race. Black kids will never shy from identifying someone by race, but white kids always act as though they are treading on a mine field when on the subject. A lot of white kids are visually repulsed by the few mudsharks my current school has, and I've even overheard some kids say they won't date a girl because she dated a black guy. But they never fucking say it in front of black people. I've actually heard a fucking black kid say a girl named Marcia (black girl) dates a white guy and is "nasty" because of it, and he got no scrutiny for it. I heard this because he announced it in front of the entire class when hollering across the room to one of his friends.
>>
>>61213106
My brother says it "Chuh-Dia-mond", but their mother who is also his co-worker says it "Chauh-Dia-mund" with a New Yorker accent (Me and my brother both have Gen. American despite living near the city our entire lives)

>>61213412
They are two black students, their mother works with my brother as another teacher. I just assume that their mother must have just been young or something because according to my brother she seems pretty rational. Then again I rarely hear about them because his school is majority Hispanic, and he is fluent in Spanish so he hears all sorts of shit.
>>
>>61211644

>Do they really suck in air through their teeth when annoyed?

Dude they do that aged 5 here in the uk.
Where the fuck you from? Devon?Wales?
>>
>>61213322
>Germany
>"Niggers are good people! They're just held down by white racism!"
>Probably never seen more than one nigger in one place in his life.
>>
>>61213551
No, we had an auto body, woodshop, and metal work. Their willingness to actually try in these classes though and pass? That is another story.

>>61213655
I used to think the "black kids don't have a father" joke was just that, a joke. But it is 100% true, unless of course practically every single mother who bothered to show up to Parent-Teacher Night just happened to not ask the father to come. But that would be a hell of a coincidence because I rarely had an adult black male show up, unless of course he was still attending the school, which was not uncommon either.
>>
>>61213322

Yay my states relevant!

It's pretty common for most non-large town residents to be wary, but not outright believe they're inferior.

My high school had 3, all obese but well enough behaved.
>>
>>61213322
I only dislike the ones that directly insult me because I'm white and blame everything on white people. I have a smart black friend who talks and acts like a lot of other black kid but recognizes the fact that he isn't being put down by white people.
>>
>>61211758
i recommend reading this^^^^
>>
>>61213148
That was about what I would expect. Thanks anon.
>>
>>61209748
Were there any good ones? Did you have a favorite black student?
>>
>>61213212
Sometimes a change of scenery is nice. I don't know a single teacher who has spent their whole career at the same school.
>>
>>61213322
Here is the simple truth, everyone says you can only be racist if you have never been around niggers.
The truth is it is more of a goldilox effect, you can only not be racist if your black friends are very limited and you barely spend any time around them and they are well behaved. The sense of empathy clouds your judgement from the majority of them. (Even though I am positive they still get annoyed, it's impossible to never hate niggers)

If you don't spend time, you can hear about them and the truth comes out as nothing clouds your judgment.

If you spend to much time around them, you have seen it more clearly than anyone else ever has, they are practically savages.
>>
Were there any unicorns?
I read that any improvements made are not stable after puberty does that anecdotally right?
>>
>>61214319
>Were there any good ones?
Some. Very few.
>Did you have a favorite black student?
No. The black kids who did do their work and kept out of trouble just did what should have been expected of them if you ask me. At my mostly white school I teach at now a lot of my kids try and have fun at appropriate times, they do their work, are well behaved, and everyone gets along with one another (there are of course occasionally fights, but never in class).
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (734KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
734KB, 500x363px
>>61209748
What's the biggest and/or worst argument you had during class with a black student?
>>
>>61213969
>White kids are shy of identifying someone with race and hardly ever bring up that topic

That is not true. White kids didnt mind calling me a chink when I was still in school.
>>
>>61214279
Yeah it really is good. That's why I saved it.
>>
File: HC-infographicWEB.jpg (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
HC-infographicWEB.jpg
196KB, 900x900px
>>61213020
Best black name.
>>
Being a white teacher in a majorly black school while having to hold back you racism should practically be a form of torture.
Don't know how you do it.
>>
>>61214203
really? i've only run into a school district with wood shop, let alone any other labor classes.

whats the situation like there with drug use?
>>
>>61214537
You're lucky they even acknowledged you as human.
>>
>>61214683
kek
>>
>>61214537
damn, thats fucked up
>>
File: 1445695061110.jpg (41KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1445695061110.jpg
41KB, 500x540px
>>61211758
>as one student explained, "get dat green"
>>
>>61214683
I love you nip posters
>>
>>61214537
Oh I'm so sorry for the pain and suffering you've endured. Here, have a million dollars in reparations!
>>
>>61214113
I know english is not your first language, Juan, but neither is it mine and I still got what he said.
>>
>>61214537
>>61214683
It's because you respond in a civilized manner when they do, unlike blacks. The same effect is also why blacks can call whites crackers.
>>
>>61209748
http://www.amren.com/ar/2009/07/index.html
>>
>>61214507
One argument I had with a kid named Jajeveon resulted in him threatening me, but one argument in particular really killed my hope for teaching in the school.
>Teaching about slavery
>This was the only subject any of the kids showed any interest in at all, and it usually resulted in them parroting the same phrases like "white people is evil" and shit of that nature
>One kid took it a step forward and said white people "still haven't paid back black people" for what they did
>I ask him what white people should do to repay slavery
>He says white people need to hand over their wealth and all restart at the poor level in society so that we "know what it is like"
>>
File: smug25.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
smug25.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>61214233
>I'm not a racist, I have a black friend
>>
>>61209748
What was the worst moment you've ever had teaching there, assuming this >>61212689
wasn't it?

If it is, then what was the msot absurd name you've seen?
>>
>>61215023
well, to be fair it's not the worst reparations approach ive seen
>>
>>61209748
do black people in school bully or insult other blacks if they show interest in class ?
Do they like all put each other down ?
>>
>>61214646
whats the situation like there with drug use?
Weed was a huge issue in school, we were even instructed as teachers to listen for possible dealers who might be our students. I knew a couple kids I suspected of dealing, and I new a lot who were users.

>>61214537
I teach in Louisiana, I'm not even sure in either school I have taught in we had any Asian kids.
>>
>>61209748
What was the dumbest black name you ever came across?
>>
>>61214537

I have never once heard anyone say the word nigger in public (besides niggers and their occasional "rapper" white failure "friend")
But I have hear "white people" "crakers" ect...
It's pretty noticeable who the openly racist ones are.

You see I have heard Hispanic and Asian jokes though ... I don't know exactly why but I do know "niggers" is forbidden.
Maybe because niggers are the only ones who whites just feel to bad to make fun of or maybe the POL thing... idk.
>>
>>61214537
Its cause to call a black kid a nigger will get you suspended, and called a racist. Niggers are placed on the highest pedestal and still fail.

If you call a chink a chink you will not get in trouble, unless its a woman.

Overall my experience in a very ethnic high school (70% white, 20% black, 10 % asian) Is blacks and the drug induced whites are placed in general classes. You have to be an idiot to fail. More advanced whites are placed in a advanced class. Asians and whites are placed in honors and AP classes. All students have equal hatred for niggers. As one of the kids in the advanced class put it, you can't go to (multi ethnic school) without becoming prejudiced against blacks. Teachers professed hatred of niggers, every teacher fought over teaching AP classes. Literally had teachers admit that if certain groups did not go to the school it would be one the highest ranked schools in the nation. Best part of this school, you didn't interact with niggers unless it was lunchtime or in between classes. The school fully segregated the students.
>>
>>61214728
kek.
>>
File: 1428511243568.jpg (26KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1428511243568.jpg
26KB, 308x308px
>>61215041
I never said i was/wasn't racist, I was saying that I dislike the blacks who are directly racist towards me simply because they are being racist towards me. I contrasted them with my black friend who isn't racist to signifiy that I only dislike racist black people.
>>
OP, how bad was the student hygiene?
With a classroom full of niggers on a hot day down in Louisiana I bet they stank.

Most of the niggers I've dealt with were so fat they couldn't wipe their ass and never bothered to shower.
>>
>>61215047
>What was the worst moment you've ever had teaching there
The worst moments you have are never physical threats or assaults. The worst moment I had at that black school was when I realized the system was broken not because it was inefficient but because the kids were unwilling to learn or change in any way. They were all at least mildly racist, they hated on another even more though. Fights were frequent, they'd insult each other in the middle of class, etc. I realized it was hopeless after only having teached there for about 5 months.
>>
>>61215241
>do black people in school bully or insult other blacks if they show interest in class ? Do they like all put each other down ?
Yes, for the love of God, yes. They insult each other about everything, I've even had a kid stop my entire class to run across the room to point to another kid's shoes and say
>"WHAT THE HECK IS THOSE?"
I even had a kid speak relatively proper before and they told him he "Talks white". Everything you could wear, look like, or act like they would make fun of each other for.
>>
>>61215564
When you realized it was hopeless, what kept you teaching? Was it whatever money you were making?
>>
>>61215769
They really need to turn those places into zoos. The only good blacks I met were raised in white neighborhoods
>>
>>61211758
That's it, you're my hero, anon.
>>
>>61215769
I bet you felt bad about the couple blacks whose life were basically ruined because of the ''tribe''
where do you think this weird tribal culture come come from?
>>
>>61214113
You should read my post again m8
>>
>>61215557
A lot of my students were severely overweight, but the odor was never unbearable. Don't get me wrong, I've had nasty kids who looked and smelled like they hadn't seen a shower head in weeks, but it was never unbearable.
>>
>>61215769
talking or doing anything "white" is a fallacy that i will never understand

WHAT ARE THOSE is a meme
>>
File: 1449624574043.jpg (929KB, 2125x2628px) Image search: [Google]
1449624574043.jpg
929KB, 2125x2628px
>>61214683
Japs have the best banter.
>>
>>61214338
Oh ok, thanks for answering
>>
>>61215482
>Overall my experience in a very ethnic high school (70% white, 20% black, 10 % asian) Is blacks and the drug induced whites are placed in general classes. You have to be an idiot to fail. More advanced whites are placed in a advanced class. Asians and whites are placed in honors and AP classes. All students have equal hatred for niggers. As one of the kids in the advanced class put it, you can't go to (multi ethnic school) without becoming prejudiced against blacks. Teachers professed hatred of niggers, every teacher fought over teaching AP classes. Literally had teachers admit that if certain groups did not go to the school it would be one the highest ranked schools in the nation. Best part of this school, you didn't interact with niggers unless it was lunchtime or in between classes. The school fully segregated the students.

Here in Canada it's even worst. Some provinces subsidize private schools at around 70 % of the total cost so parents only have to pay the remaining 30 % of what it costs out of their pockets. Virtually all white kids are either in international schools or immersion schools - subsidized at 100 % - (your AP programs in the US, sortof), doing the regular program in a private school or the international/advanced program in an other private school. The segregation is almost 100 % perfect. The student don't even use the same physical facilities.
>>
>>61214683

NIPPON BRINGING THE BANTZ
>>
>>61215954
No problem bro.
>>
>>61215984
Must be an LA/SoCal thing then. Our boons were rancid as fuck.
>>
>>61215835
>When you realized it was hopeless, what kept you teaching?
The hope that I could get out of there and teach at a better school. I had very few white kids to teach, but most of them cared about what their grades were. As I said, it didn't take me long in the black school to realize it was a black problem, not an education problem.

>>61215970
>where do you think this weird tribal culture come come from?
I honestly could not tell you. They are all so critical of everything, and they are all like that. There are of course exceptions to every rule, but you'd be hard pressed to find many of them in this instance.
>>
>>61216236
How many drug related incidents were there in your 6 years?
>>
>>61215973
Angela Merkel would not approve.
What's next? you want people to NOT rape your women? COME ON IT'S 2016 HAVE SOME TOLERANCE!!! TOLERANCE!!!
>>
>>61213603
>Daemonterian
What was he? A fucking horse competing for the Triple Crown?
>>
When meeting their parents, did the adults seem to behave the same way? Like, is it learned behavior?
>>
I don't get it.
They're obviously not benefitted by this kind of education, all statistics shows this. Wouldn't they be more helped by different teaching methods? That way they'd actually learn something. Pretending everyone is equal seems to hurt them the most. It's all so bizarre and sad
>>
>>61216384
Parent not Parents get it right.
>>
>>61216304
Enough to the point where our front office started instructing us to turn in names of students we thought might be dealers. I was aware of a lot of kids who were users, I'd hear them talk about smoking after school, buying from someone, etc. When I first started I wanted to blame the drug problem on how they all acted, but as you go on you learn pretty quickly that really has nothing to do with how they constantly make fun of each other, fight, and simply don't care about learning or putting any effort at all forward to pass.
>>
>>61216236
do black people in white schools do better than black people in black schools ?
>>
>>61212544
>niggerville
kek
>>
File: 1423058371953.jpg (32KB, 393x391px) Image search: [Google]
1423058371953.jpg
32KB, 393x391px
>>61213603
>Deamonterian
Niggers are funny.
>>
>>61216565
Its kind of like that one south park episode when all the Jersey people showed up and Kyle became Jersey-like. The farther away they are from their kin the more civilized they act.
>>
>>61216384
Actually, no. A lot of their mothers (notice I say mothers, I hardly ever met a father) seemed very concerned with their kid's education. They'd even hit their kids in front of me when they saw their kid's grade or I told them about how they literally never did any work and disrupted class.
>>
Who was your best black student?

Were there any black students who completely rejected their race's degenerate culture?
>>
>>61213106
Ch-APOSTROPHE-Diamond
>>
>>61215973
With a little understanding and empathy, I could be just as cucked as you!
>>
>>61209748
How were Hispanics like?
Did my kind act as degenerate as the nigger or did they try to be better.
>>
>>61214683
why is japan so ruthless
>>
>>61216658
I really depends on the nigger population. Right now I got to a majorly white school, but there is enough niggers for them to make their little gay ass "gangs" They actually hurt some degenerate whites, they go down to their level worshiping rap and sagging their pants eventually.
I don't know about a very small population though. I wouldn't know in my shit niggerville state.
>>
>>61216658
The real explanation behind black conformity is black cruelty. They will pick on anything that can be picked on. The only defense is to have nothing that makes you stand apart.

Even the most white-ified black person still has that cruel streak-- when they don't think any white people are looking. White people tend to disapprove of kicking others when they're down, or picking on retards. Not so with blacks.
>>
>>61216444
Aparently nothing really works. My brother who teaches hispanics and a couple of black kids claims that while yelling in Spanish (he is fluent) at the hispanics works wonders, the black kids refuse to do anything unless an authority figure who can fuck up their life is doing something, ex. the principal standing in the room commanding them.
>>
What was the worst female student?
>>
>>61209748
tell us about the white school, have you seen any nigger like behavior? any fight stories? anything frustrates you about the white school? cant all be rainbows and unicorns over there
>>
>>61217027
Their military wanted to keep fighting after 2 motherfucking atomic bombs.

>>61214683
You guys killed us but I will always have respect, Japan is
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
How did they treat female teachers?
>>
>>61212838
I grew up in Atlanta. That's a fairly normal nigger name.
>>
>>61217110
I see
So OP, what's your solution to this problem? If you had the money and power for it?
>>
>>61216705
What is the difference between how blacks handle their work compared to whites? Does dumbing it down help blacks?
>>
>>61213322

I live in a city where the majority of the population is black and when I worked minimum wage I was friends with some sketchy dudes. It's simply an entirely different culture within American culture. Before living there I was a middle class A honor roll white kid with only friends in AP classes, it was pretty wild the first time I hung out with a bunch of only black friends. We were watching shitty movies drinking patron while taking turns calling chicks to fuck in the bedroom. Guy decided he wanted money for weed and we drove to the pawn shop to pawn his watch. Once we got there we looked at the pistols while he was arguing with the shop owner about his watch being fake or not and ended up leaving because he wouldn't pay enough for it. The drive there and back was done at a mix of gassing it after lights turned green and slowing down to a crawl to "holla at bitches" literally yelling stuff like damn girl you fine as hell at women we drove past. Three of them actually gave numbers and the rest looked happy about it. Had to make a detour so one of the passengers could pick up his side chick. The police stopped us and ran the plates then let us go without offering any reasons. My guess is they thought I was being kidnapped or something being a nerdy white guy in a button up shirt and khakis driving around with guys who look like they're about to go shoot up the rival gang.

Honestly they live a pretty fun life and are very respectful of each other and their friends. The problem is the anger with the police and the false feeling of oppression. It's a tough cycle to break, especially with how many fathers are already in prison and the tendency for single parent kids to grow up maladjusted. It's a sad situation
>>
>>61217379
It's been tried, all you wind up with is dumber niggers.

See Detroit.
>>
Did you ever watch this movie OP? If so how does it relate to your experience as a teacher. Did your time at the first school, diminish your enthusiasm in teaching at all?

Movie link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116531/
>>
>>61217495
I still kek at this movie, the chicken run part was the best part.
>>
File: 1443146273652.png (4MB, 722x8458px) Image search: [Google]
1443146273652.png
4MB, 722x8458px
>>61217110
I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone of this fine image.
>>
Hey OP teacher, did you belong to a union and as such what was it like?
>>
>>61215023
I didn't know you taught Bernie Sanders!
>>
>>61217420
>three of them gave numbers and the rest looked happy about it
I DON'T UNDERSTAND
>>
>>61213020
I went to school with two black brothers named LaShun and LaShunn
>>
>>61217599
Yeah it has it's moments.
>>
>>61215241

Not the OP, but I went to 95% Black schools from elementary school all the way through high school (I'm one of those half-breeds people have been mentioning in this thread...). I'll try to share my experiences though.

>Do black people in school bully or insult other blacks if they show interest in class ?

YES. Although it differs based on the sex of the student and level of attractiveness (if female).

Intelligent males who show interest in school are almost always lambasted for being "white" and socially ostracized. Intelligence is seen as un-masculine and un-manly. "You ain't a real nigga unless you bout dem streets," basically. Most black male students have a distinct aversion to being seen as "book smart."

Ugly and overweight females who succeed in school are also mocked for being smart (they always frame the insults to suggest the target lacks social skills and doesn't fit in with the rest of the school). In a sad way it attempts to drag the few smart students down with the rest...Attractive females, however, don't have this problem. I had never seen one hot, intelligent black girl be mocked for succeeding in school. They are treated like goddesses and can do nothing wrong socially.

One note I would like to make is that as some black males reach their senior year of high school, they start to become envious of the intelligent blacks and wish they were in the same boat.

>Do they like all put each other down ?

Okay, blacks do like to insult each other A LOT, but it's not a bad thing. Very few insults are actually meant in a malicious way. At least when I was in school a very common social game was for people to volley humorous insults back and forth at one another.

Black Person A: "Damn nigga, where'd you get them shoes from? The dolla' sto'?"
Black Person B: "Aww helll naww I know you ain't tryna talk with them fake-ass Jordans with the logo spray painted on!"

It is just humor for the enjoyment of both parties.
>>
>>61217749

Like I said, it's a different culture. Another interesting thing I noticed was women expected men to have side bitches and while the guys would hide their side bitch from their girlfriend the side bitch always knew she was the side bitch. The goal was to be such a great lay that he would leave his main bitch for her, which of course leads to some pretty fucking crazy sex
>>
>>61217279
No OP but my solution is free birth control-- from vasectomies, tube-tying, etc...
>>
>>61214683
>implying you look any different
Which is why I don't understand in anime if they want to portray a Chinese or Korean dude they give them slant eyes compared to the Japanese
>>
File: china_art_1.jpg (72KB, 325x420px) Image search: [Google]
china_art_1.jpg
72KB, 325x420px
>>61215023

>I ask him what white people should do to repay slavery
>He says white people need to hand over their wealth and all restart at the poor level in society so that we "know what it is like"

Strangely enough, this has been done in parts of the world — most notably in China, during the cultural revolution.

Tens of thousands of intellectuals, professionals, and elites were relocated to the countryside. They were stripped of their possessions and made to live with peasants.

Here's the fascinating thing:

Now, a couple of generations later, the descendants of these ousted smarties have, by most metrics, moved back up the socio-economic ladder: they're highly represented among China's new class of intellectuals, professionals, elites.

Genetics > education.
>>
>>61214537
I went to high school with an Asian and his nickname was Koonie and all kids were mean to him. One hot chick kept hitting him with a ruler and laughing about it.
>>
>>61218223
>Strangely enough, this has been done in parts of the world
Not strange at all. It only proves that not only niggers are stupid.
>>
File: 1428757578189.jpg (110KB, 1679x327px) Image search: [Google]
1428757578189.jpg
110KB, 1679x327px
>>61214683
>>
>>61217420
>The problem is the anger with the police and the false feeling of oppression.

Here's another problem:

I don't care how much "respect" they pay their friends. Explain how we'd maintain the complicated level of civilization we enjoy — i.e. sanitation, medicine, civil society — if what you described was representative of our mainstream culture.

You couldn't. It's impossible.

I don't give a fuck how angry or oppressed they feel. I honestly do not give one single shit about their feelings. Not one.

What I DO care about is keeping this fucking AMAZING superstructure that we call WESTERN CIVILIZATION in tact.

Jesus fucking Christ. Why can't liberals see that this isn't a fucking game? This isn't about feelings. It's about keeping this thing that we've collectively spent literally 1000 building from falling into rubble.
>>
>>61218257
Asians where honestly much more fucked over than blacks.

You see anon Asians are not little fucking pussies about. They never complain.

Niggers are subhuman, Asians are alright. I forget the name one one who was in the military saw USA hold Asians in holding cells and still respected Americans.
Now that was a real man. Asians are so fucking based.
>>
>>61218223
I think i've heard quite a few times lately that IQ is affected by both genetics and environment, but predominantly genetics.
>>
File: 2.jpg (42KB, 234x262px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
42KB, 234x262px
>>61209748
not interested.

congrats on returning to civilization
>>
>>61218764
I wonder if japs and koreans on /pol/ are real or just western weeb expats.
>>
File: consider-the-following-300x226.jpg (16KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following-300x226.jpg
16KB, 300x226px
>>61215023
>slavery was the only subject any of the kids showed any interest in at all

So do they somehow assume themselves as slaves by default? Or its their enviroment that makes them think like that?
>>
>>61217626
Thanks anon, long but worth it
>>
>>61219116
70-80% genetics, at least that is the conclusion of the twin studies
>>
>>61213020

da dash don't be silent
>>
File: 1432419321190.jpg (227KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1432419321190.jpg
227KB, 1600x1200px
>>61215241
Classes with nigs are just hour long banter sessions

They're fucking hilarious once you learn Ebonics
>>
>>61217948
>It is just humor for the enjoyment of both parties.
That's not what it is. They play it down as humor, because if they didn't they would murder themselves faster than they could have babies to replace them.

Black life is a miasma of immaturity, resentment, and an inability to control negative impulses. Whites don't even need to play out their resentments-- if someone else has nice shoes, they just blame themselves for not having as good a job and work harder. Only blacks need to say some shit.

T. another half-breed
>>
>>61217948
>a very common social game was for people to volley humorous insults back and forth at one another.

I believe this activity is known as "banter"
>>
>>61213322
Most of the northern US has blacks, not niggers. Niggers live in the south, there is a big difference between the 2.
>>
>>61216650
Jokes are usually funny.
>>
>>61213021
underrated post
>>
>>61209748
Do you like football?
>>
>>61220056
ah haha. hahaha. oh god.
>>
>>61217999
that's the kind of shit I pick up on from black twitter but I though t it was like an overblown joke. The side bitch thing is real? It just seems so primitive, and like the exact opposite of the increasing cuckoldry of white gender relations.
>>
>>61220056
Wrong. They get fucking stereotypical in the midwest
>>
File: 1448073882091s.jpg (3KB, 88x125px) Image search: [Google]
1448073882091s.jpg
3KB, 88x125px
>>61214683
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>61211499
Are you retarded? Obviously they don't mean being fucking albinos, light skinned blacks have more white admixture which means better looks.
>>
>>61209748
Since we're on the subject of teachers

>Niece entered kindergarten this year
>Niece got a 1st year teacher
>30 year old fattening white woman with red hair and the thick rimmed glasses and has a huge tattoo of the female sign on her ankle
>extremely liberal and shoves it down everyones throat
>gives all the kids 8 to 10 pages of homework a night
>niece came home the other day and told my brother about how Ms. Cuntbucket explained all day in class about how how wonderful MLK was and how he saved the white folks from being ultimately destroyed by the blacks for revenge of all the mistreatment's blacks suffered
>also is heavily encouraging the "WE WUZ KINGZ AND QUEENZ AND SHEIT" in all the little niglets
>every single parent hates her even the blacks
Im half expecting a parent to lynch her when black history month rolls around
>>
>>61220745
>30 year old fattening white woman with red hair and the thick rimmed glasses and has a huge tattoo of the female sign on her ankle

She obviously has severe mental disorders and should NOT be allowed to talk with children at all. You have to convince the parents of your niece to take her out from this kindergarten ASAP.
>>
>>61220493
They will also habitate in large urban centers in northern US where they got lots of dem programs
>>
>>61220745
>>61221339
How do these people get into teaching jobs anyway? Here's the same but I would think it's due to the rampant corruption and carelessness in education.

How does such a thing happen in 1st world countries?
>>
>>61221743
Schools need to fill a quota santi.
>>
>>61221743
I really don´t know. But most people I know who work in jobs like this are very left leaning and progressive.
>>
>>61220056
As someone who has lived in Washington state, Arizona, Alabama, New Jersey, Michigan, Illinois, Iowa and South Carolina I can assure you niggers are nationwide. Granted not all blacks a niggers.
>>
>>61221339
Tried, so many other parents requested their kids out of her class and into one of the other kindergarten classes that the other rooms can't accept any more.

Fortunately it looks like shes not going to be back next year since even the other teachers are complaining about her and how she treats kids.

>all the white parents donate cookies to the classroom
>enough fucking cookies to feed all the kids in kindergarten at said school 3 or 4 cookies each
>somehow the cookies ran out and half the white kids in class got zero fucking cookies

Apparently the old ass black woman thats taught kindergarten at the school for going on 20 something years has openly called her one of the most racist people shes ever met.
>>
>>61209748

My best friend and his wife are career teachers. Don't really have an questions personally as I've heard it all.

We have theories on how to make the education system better. How do you feel about tying the tax credit parents get to their children's performance? My buddy and his wife say the largest difference between performance in various schools is parental involvement. The worst kids have parents who use school as daycare and don't give a shit.
>>
>>61209748
What up bro.

I love your threads.

What is the most positive difference?
What is the most negative difference?

How would you classify how the majority white student bodies function compared to how the majority black student body functions?

Collectivistic, individualistsic, notice any more socio/psychopaths etc etc

Full sociology retard here.
>>
>>61213322
I live in Vermont and there are still a shit ton of niggers
>>
>>61217749
From what I understand they have no concept of love, all relations are physical.
>>
>>61222133
Yes, but the concentration is far greater in the south. Unless you live in some abandoned industrial wasteland in the Midwest
>>
>>61214683
Holy fucking shit Japan cool it!
>>
>>61222636
If you think there are a lot of niggers in VT you must not get out much

t. lived there for 6 years
>>
>>61216871
The 'Ch' is silent!
>>
>>61213969

I'm not sure I'd disparage the kids as cucks if they acknowledge and consider blacks to be shitty but aren't suicidal enough to front it candidly - even if they can stomache getting into a fight and possibly getting stabbed by the dindus there's the issue of the faculty and school establishment throwing the book at them for any such racial conflict. Might be easy to stare down a leshawn but not as much an expulsion that fucks up your chance for university - they aren't niggers so they actually value their future.
>>
File: blacks cant swim.png (120KB, 662x443px) Image search: [Google]
blacks cant swim.png
120KB, 662x443px
>>61212838
>nig names
>>
>>61214537
Chink
>>
>>61214537
that sucks, did it hurt your little chink feelings?

>asian dude back when i was in HS
>he played football
>his last named rhymed with nip
>most of the team called him (firstname) Nip

>>61214620
to be fair his actual birth name is Ha'Sean... although that's not really much better
>>
>>61222133
And not all niggers are black. My dad lived in West Oakland for decades. He had a sawed-off pool cue which was his 'nigger stick... for niggers of any color'.

I think he still has it.
>>
>>61209748
Daily reminder than whites are niggers next to Asians.

Everything in this thread about how whites see blacks can be translated to how asians see whites.
>>
>>61214537
>That is not true. White kids didnt mind calling me a chink when I was still in school.
that's because you guys have lower test levels than white people.
>>
>>61216072
>Here in Canada it's even worst.
>The segregation is almost 100 % perfect. The student don't even use the same physical facilities.

how is that "worst" again?
>>
File: big_lie_socialism.jpg (270KB, 861x1000px) Image search: [Google]
big_lie_socialism.jpg
270KB, 861x1000px
>>61216444
>Pretending everyone is equal seems to hurt them the most.
>>
>>61222520

Are you comfortable giving poor grades when you know the kid will get the shit beat out of him for it? Are you comfortable being threatened by some scary motherfucker to give my kid an 'A' or else?

I'm pretty sure you are not.
>>
>>61217626

It almost makes you feel sorry for them. But then I remember they shamefully leech off our tax dollars like it's ok. And would shoot me dead, and steal my stuff if they knew they could get away with it with no hesitation.

If you ask me part of the problem is slaves in many cases were the worst of the Africans. The headhunters an such. They would empty the prisons, and hand them over to the white slavers. I think that's why the sociopath gene runs in a lot of them.
>>
>>61214537
Don't mind calling you chink now either
>>
>>61214683
Japan bringing dat flame nigga
>>
>>61217495
>Did you ever watch this movie OP? If so how does it relate to your experience as a teacher. Did your time at the first school, diminish your enthusiasm in teaching at all?

I fuckin' love that movie.
>>
>>61211499
Those are albino niggers. Actually mixing with other races tends to lessen the harshness of negroid features.
>>
If you're still here, can you tell us anything on common core and the standards expected of the kids?

I think inner city schools expect 10% of what normal high schools expect.
>>
>>61217948
>Intelligent males who show interest in school are almost always lambasted for being "white" and socially ostracized. Intelligence is seen as un-masculine and un-manly. "You ain't a real nigga unless you bout dem streets," basically. Most black male students have a distinct aversion to being seen as "book smart."

This is incredible. They keep each other's down on their own. They don't even need discrimination anymore.
>>
>>61214620
>>61224232
>>61212689
>>61212838
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss
>>
File: mission.jpg (24KB, 474x424px) Image search: [Google]
mission.jpg
24KB, 474x424px
>>61225717
>They keep each other's down on their own. They don't even need discrimination anymore.
>>
>>61219116
>>61219435

On paper maybe.

I'd probably say it's maybe 25% genetics. and 15% Environment. Everything else is luck, personal choices, random events, etc.

Life is complicated.
>>
>>61214537

I'm a light skinned Peruvian Mestizo and was asked if I was a 'spic' by a shit-skin Puerto Rican Mestizo who hung out with troublesome African-Americans and did poorly in school. This was in NY in Middle School in the late 90's. I never saw that retard PR make it to Highschool.
>>
>>61226010

Seriously, how do you want them to make any progress with that attitude.

Maybe one of them, in this class, had the potential to be a cancer researcher at Hopkins, or a fucking rocket scientist at Stanford, but he'll never know ! All because he got shit when he "acted white".
>>
>>61214537
Look man, I grew up in Hawaii, so we didn't really have a Black counterpart. Islanders and Filipinos were more like Native Americans and Mexicans than niggers.
But boy did I hate Koreans. They exuded arrogance despite they were a pack of ugly and squint eyed folk that huddled around their table, speaking in their annoying language. True, some of them were quite good at music and science, but they were overall terrible at athletics and could barely speak a coherent word of English. Also, they would never stop giggling or they would completely zone out if you talked to them, which isn't surprising considering their autism rates.
I dislike these "native" Koreans since they are thoroughly irritating and have no sense of integrating or participating into American society unlike many other Asian Americans.
>>
File: east west.jpg (744KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
east west.jpg
744KB, 1920x2160px
>>61225963
lel fuck yeah
>>
File: sowell_3403.png (500KB, 1224x737px) Image search: [Google]
sowell_3403.png
500KB, 1224x737px
>>61222057
Socialism is a religion for people who worship the power of the state.
And it is a jealous religion that will suffer no rivals.
So thru state controlled schools and state licensed media, socialism attacks its rivals, the church, families, and anything else that could interfere with the citizenry's absolute devotion to the state.
>>
>>61226014

Don't forget the artists and intellectuals who became peasants didn't suddenly forget all what they knew. While raising their kids on the farm they most likely talked to them about very different thing than what the uneducated parent next door talked about with his kids.
>>
File: feel block.jpg (67KB, 1671x1667px) Image search: [Google]
feel block.jpg
67KB, 1671x1667px
>>61214683
>>61214537
not you guys
>>
>>61223547
Why do they all have these retarded prefixes?
>>
File: connecticut.jpg (193KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
connecticut.jpg
193KB, 1024x614px
>>61222636
No there aren't. There are a few near Burlington, and if you don't keep the SJWs out you're going to end up looking like us.
>>
File: 1439098233341.jpg (250KB, 804x644px) Image search: [Google]
1439098233341.jpg
250KB, 804x644px
>>61216364
>>
>>61223547
Doomed to fail with names like those
>>
>>61214620
To be fair, Ha Ha is a nickname. His real name isn't much better, though.

>Ha'Sean Clinton-Dix
>>
>>61226313
Koreans here behave the exact same way, even third generation onwards.
>>
>>61226313
I am quite glad that ferry accident occurred as well. Less Koreans in the world is a good thing.
Chinese may act vile, but in a human manner and Japanese may be weird, but have likeable aspects. Koreans have nothing redeeming about themselves, their country, or their culture.
>>
>>61216551
Were there any white students as bad as the black students? Or any white students who were accepted by the black students, maybe for adopting their culture? Or were they sort of informally segregated into racial cliques?
>>
>>61226409
This. To say it is just genetics is silly. A scientist forced to work the field is still someone who knows science and as such will be better at teaching his kids than the peasant farmer next door. So is it surprising to find out later that the kids of these successful people did well?
>>
I become racially aware due to living next to 90%+ blAck town. Absolute failure. Lowest income in the state.
>>
>>61227037
Only whites who acted like niggers were really bad imho. The few white kids I've seen when I worked in juvenile reform institutes either did drugs or had severe anger management issues.
>>
>>61224396
This is not true. White people created civilization as we know it and still rule the world. And except for south korea and japan asia is a giant shithole.
>>
>>61222578
Been to majority white, and majority black schools.

The whites pick up the black's mean streak, but in more psychopathic ways.

An even smaller amount, idk how to explain it,

Kind of people you put on watch lists to make sure they don't start riots and revolts.
>>
Smart, ambitious people do not go into teaching.

No one should as OP anything. Dumbass, faggot, beta
>>
>>61214347
This anon knows. I have lived all three of those scenarios and can report my opinion changed accordingly.
>>
File: 1446135154238-1.png (282KB, 793x3748px) Image search: [Google]
1446135154238-1.png
282KB, 793x3748px
>>61224709
piss off kike
>>
>>61225717

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
>>
>>61227656
what do you do?
I'm curious.
>>
>>61215984
How are so many blacks overweight? What does their diet consist of?
>>
File: 61286372.jpg (110KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
61286372.jpg
110KB, 400x400px
>>61227973
Thank you anon.
I try.
>>
>>61228054
The fact that it's been tried so often and been proven to be fragile to outside forces also prove that socialism doesn't work.
>>
>>61222915
>>61226772
You have to realize that ANY quantity of niggers will automatically feel like a shit ton of niggers compared to none at all.

no niggers is good niggers
>>
>>61216072
Don't forget how nice our native overlords are!
>>
>>61220739
First of all blacks are gross. Unless you are like 1/10 nigger, but even then most self respecting white people won't go for it (unless hugeee tits to use as a temporary fuck friend or something)
Second they where talking about their own facial features being less black.
They say shit like "man if I wore sunscreen" "Dude my thighs are so light can you imagine my face that light?"

Being a nigger is like having industrial makeup to hide your horrendous, hideous features.
>>
>>61214347
Why can't people just look at reality of life? This is what boggles my mind. When i look at a dindu's eyes i see that he wants to stab me. I realized that fact immediately. Why don't other people understand this notion is beyond me.
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.