[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
How do we stop modern day pot shaming /pol/?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 46
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
How do we stop modern day pot shaming /pol/?

It's 2016. Responsible hard working adults who like to enjoy organic cannabis should not be shamed or be put in jail for recreationally enjoying a plant
>>
>>61175830
I like pot being illegal, I still smoke it all I want, only have to take the occasional break if I'm going to a new job, and I have never been arrested or harassed for it. It helps keep minorities and retards down, the losers that cannot smoke in private, the ones that have to slang pounds of it and that's all they do, the losers who deserve to be in jail. Makes it way easier to get them their and fuck em over.
>>
Go ask someplace that isn't ironically bootlicking and straightedge.
>>
File: hippie garbage.jpg (31 KB, 468x340) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hippie garbage.jpg
31 KB, 468x340
>its a DUDE WEED thread

you can drop the proxy canada...
>>
>>61176016
Go to reddit if you want a hugbox place of degeneracy and loser retards.
>>
>>61176097

Go to Fox News nation or stormfront if you want a hugbox bootlicking and right wing retards
>>
>>61175960
>go pick up weed
>don't realize your turn signal light went out
>cop pulls you over
>smells weed in your car
>tell the judge how you support marijuana being illegal because it "keeps the retards down"

also a lot of people get told on by their neighbors or roommates or loved ones. Stop being a fucking bootlicker, weed needs to be legal.
>>
It's really easy not to be caught smoking pot.

Just don't smoke it outside your house, which is easy since in legal states it's not legal to do that.

if you smoke outside your house, or have a cop in your house you deserve to go to jail
>>
>>61176246
>not putting your weed in the trunk

you have to literally be partially retarded to get busted for weed
>>
>>61176016
>>61176097
>>61176181
How about you all fuck off to the erp chat rooms and jerk each other off?
>>
>>61175960
Thread
>>
>>61176181
Look at my first post asshole, it was me saying I loved smoking weed. You edgelords love to use the word "bootlicking" when you're the unironically the biggest bootlicking retards. Liberals:

>For unions that get cops off of crimes
>For big government which requires more law enforcement
>For gun control which means only the cops you hate would have guns

Go lick some more boot retard, the only reason you hate cops is because they won't let you ride around all day smoking blunts like a dumb nigger.
>>
File: hippie OP.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hippie OP.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>61176341
>makes thread
>wont accept contradictory opinions

lol

weed fags are fucking losers
>>
>>61176246
>carrying around weed like a retard where they can easily find it or smell it

You deserve to be caught you humongous fag, the only ones who complain about weed being illegal are retards.
>>
>>61176246
Neighbours or roommate/s. Maybe get your priorities straight you could own a house if you stop smoking a half ounce a week
>>
Pot should be decriminalized, never legalized and put on the same level as alcohol.

Why? Think about it like this. A drunk driver that gets pulled over and tested will get a DUI, but if instead that same drunk driver has an accident the day after he got fucked up instead of during the time when he's actually drunk, he won't get a DUI.

Now, weed can be tested in your system until 180 days after you've smoked. So if an officer pulls you over, says he smells weed in the car, and gets a court order for you to get piss tested, if you've smoked in the past half year, congratulations, you now have a DUI.

People ranting for marijuana legalization don't think that it will just give cops another way to be corrupt.
>>
>>61175830
No one has ever shamed me. I've no idea where you got that from. You've to learn to ignore the whiners who have 0 experience with it. That's a useless argument that gets nowhere. Blaze on, friend. You've lived life to its fullest.
>>
>>61176430

> all dat strawman

Yea no point with arguing with retards

Have a nice day
>>
Idgaf if someone doesnt like the allergy pill i take
>it helps me
>others who dont say this pill should be illegal
>>
>>61175830
Every. Single. Person. I know that smokes the devil's lettuce is either a manlet or has gyno. Weed (like alcohol and porn) makes you content with a shitty life.
>>
>>61175830
pot junkies should be rounded up and slaughtered like animals, then turned into fertilizer

weak, defective genes need to be purged
>>
>>61176697
>le strawman

Ah the redditors favorite argument to avoid having to actually think of something clever to say. Did you babbie little assiepoo get a lil raw in jail when you were caught acting like a nigger? Is this why you're so butthurt about having law enforcement officers?
>>
>I'll share a revelation
drugs compete with socialism
>>
Look, if you've never smoked weed you don't get a say in whether weed should be legal. I for one have never murdered anyone and you don't see me pushing for stronger laws on killers
>>
>>61176818

Couldn't be further from the truth

I smoke weed and Iam going to law school right now, work. And Iam a cross fit junkie .

Get fucked retard
>>
>>61176277
Or simply smoke it everywhere and nothing happens...
>>
>>61175830

> Responsible hard working adults who like to enjoy heroin should not be shamed

Just be honest, you are a junkie
>>
File: 1439548123693.jpg (90 KB, 499x499) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439548123693.jpg
90 KB, 499x499
>>61176818

So what bro are you my fucking parent?
>>
>>61176953
>cross fit
>calls others retarded
DUDE
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 400x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 400x600
You guys think she smokes weed, too or maybe something harder?
>>
>>61176650
Not true thc will stay in your system for 6 months if your a constant user and have a high tolerance and if your a fat ass. Also if your hungover that means alcohol is still in your system and the hospital will draw blood for a tox screen and you will get a dui if the accident is severe enough
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 400x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 400x600
>>61177086
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 400x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 400x600
>>61177186
>>
Keeping pot illegal is the most degenerate thing we can do.

Street gangs and Mexican cartels have a guaranteed source of income. Legalization would be a crippling blow to these groups. Even if you think smoking is degeneracy, you've got to admit that illegal pot only benefits criminals.
>>
>>61176953
>cross fit

Enjoy your injuries

Just lift weights like a normal person
>>
>>61176246
>not having a vacuum box
>>
File: 1449962087680.png (2 MB, 1677x2049) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449962087680.png
2 MB, 1677x2049
>>61177086
>>61177186
>>61177214
ivanka nooo ;_;
>>
>>61176430
>You edgelords love to use the word "bootlicking" when you're the unironically the biggest bootlicking retards. Liberals:
I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012, you partisan hypocritical bootlicking sack of shit.
>>
While I have no problem with people taking drugs, if you need any sort of drugs to enjoy yourself you really need to get your life in order.
>>
>>61177282
>>61177055

> I adhere to le /fit/ memes about crossfit

Why don't you fags try it out?its not a one way ticket to snap city .

You guys SS+ GOMAD?
>>
>>61176953
Please post proof. I don't believe either of those claims. I would know I'm a chemical engineer astronaut lion tamer law professer at Cornell university. 420bruh
>>
>>61176246

>Not putting weed in your trunk in a mason jar or something

It's like you WANT to be arrested. God damn.
>>
>pot shaming

You act like this is a serious thing that exists in this day and age. Sure, you have /pol/ ironically posting against it and then you have a minority of people who whine about it, but a majority of smokers and nonsmokers alike don't participate in pot shaming.
>>
>>61177055
What's wrong with crossfit? I don't do it, but it seems to work.
>>
>>61177523
Throwing fucking barbells around is not a safe way to become fit
>>
>>61177266
No if your not a fucking retard just grow your own but most potheads are to lazy and impatient
>>
>Work 12 hours a day at a steel mill
>Volunteer for those extra hours so I can get overtime pay and save up as much cash as I can
>My typical task is to catch large, heavy metal rivots as they fall down an angular conveyor
>Even with sturdy, reinforced gloves it's impossible for them to not hurt your hands
>It's so hot in the plant that we're not able to wear glasses unless they have plastic frames (wire frames get too hot and burn your face)
>Go home every day with sore fingers, covered in sweat
>Get out my weed and my grinder
>Pack my pipe
>Smoke until I'm feeling peaceful
>Shitpost on 4chan, play vidya, and then read a little before bed

I think the problem with weed is its image. No one thinks twice of a hard-working person who has a beer after a long shift.

But that's mostly because Cheech and Chong haven't made shitty movies about staying drunk 24/7.

Weed is stress relief. If you want to use it without being ridiculed then get a damn job. Don't be a Seth Rogen.
>>
>>61175960
Legal here in WA. It is way better. No stressing about it at all. I am a responsible professional with a good income. I no longer have to care what people think about me enjoying cannabis. All my Gen X and Boomer friends agree. Legalization is not just for losers.
>>
>>61177641

>Get injured on the job
>Have to take a piss test for workers' comp
>Fail and get denied benefits
>Lose your job

Careful, Anon. I actually know someone this happened to.
>>
>>61177385
They are also hypocrites and cyber statists if they support the mods and non legally binding rules of 4chan
>>
>>61175830
>It's 2016. Responsible hard working adults who like to enjoy organic cannabis should not be shamed or be put in jail for recreationally enjoying a [spoiler] Another man [/spoiler]
>>
>>61177577
I've never seen a crosfiter throwing barbells around in the crossfit games. So that leads me to believe that some people are doing it wrong.
>>
>>61177743

It's only like that because of fucked up draconian laws tho . Not the weed itself
>>
>>61175830
Where I'm from its more or less a social norm: educated, working and intelligent people don't smoke weed. Its literally for potential high school dropouts and annoying hippies well behind on their studies.
>>
>>61177943

Totally agree. Laws like that are fucked since THC can stay in your system for up to a month but if you piss hot then as far as the company is concerned, you're guilty of being impaired at your job and not eligible for benefits. Weed isn't illegal because it's dangerous, it's dangerous because it's illegal.
>>
>>61176335
>>61176516

Or people who don't want to be breaking the law everytime they participate in this activity.
>>
>>
File: 1428880943635.jpg (43 KB, 500x294) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428880943635.jpg
43 KB, 500x294
>>61175830
>It's 2016
g8 b8 m8
sage
>>
>>61178076
How you brilliant minds develop a better cheaper test? Oh that's right your to busy being stoned and bitching about how the man is keeping you from habit and it's unfair.
>>
>huhuhuhhuh
>weed bruh XD
>hurrrrrr 420
>BOB
>MARLEY
>nuggssssssssssss
Stoners should be gassed
>>
>>61175830

about to smoke right now

2 joints of northern lights

sun-grown

Colorado Springs reporting in
>>
>>61178335
>How you brilliant minds develop a better cheaper test?

Yes, it's called a swab test.
>>
File: giphy.gif (658 KB, 200x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
658 KB, 200x333
>>61178413
>mfw not a single person in this thread said anything even remotely close to any of those things
>mfw anti-stoners have to create strawmen to attack this issue these days
>>
>>61178335

I don't smoke, but hey whatever.

Plus, I think MIT is currently working on a test that works like a breathalyzer, but IIRC it still gives a positive hit if you smoked in the last 3 days.

Or, we could just skip all of that and make it legal.

>But muh impaired driving!!

You could probably count on one hand the number of THC-related auto fatalities in the past 10 years. A red herring if there ever was one.

The fucking bootlickers here, I swear.
>>
I shame drug users and hate from them from the bottom of my hearth

I still think every drug should be legal
>>
File: quitTokenDude.png (382 KB, 604x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
quitTokenDude.png
382 KB, 604x604
>>61175830
>Hard working pot addicts.
>>
>>61176650
Mouth swab tests check if you have had cannabis in the last few hours.
>>
File: 1452893234874.gif (4 MB, 215x177) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452893234874.gif
4 MB, 215x177
>>61178604
Top kek when the fucking source is a facebook page.
Nice try jew paper company.
>>
File: 1449358252920.jpg (45 KB, 600x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449358252920.jpg
45 KB, 600x480
>>61177214
>>61177186
>>61177086
>drinking at your favorite bar
>you go out for a smoke and some fresh air
>Ivanka asks if you got a lighter
>you pull out your Trump Limited Run Gold Zippo
>she grabs you by the lapel and drags you to the nearest dark alley and has her way with you
>>
>>61178450
I know about the swam test . well that it exists. why hasn't this been made the standard or even better buy your own take it and get a lawyer if you can prove you weren't under the influence why wouldn't you your just being lazy. even better thought get a union job work pot free until your a journeymen and don't have to worry as your med insurance will cover "rehab" and you can't be fired.
>>
File: 1388643126508.jpg (3 KB, 104x100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388643126508.jpg
3 KB, 104x100
>it's 2016
>organic
>just a plant
this must be b8
>>
File: 1451500186774.jpg (145 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451500186774.jpg
145 KB, 1000x666
>>61178731
I believe just mouthwash and not smoking beforehand is enough to pas these tests. Makes me pretty happy knowing how easy it is to pass some of these tests. If you can pass an easy drug test, that should be a test in it's own right. If someone can't microwave a bag of fake piss or stop smoking for at least a week and yet they still opt to participate in a drug test, I don't know what to say about that..

>>61178812
i thought he was just joking

see >>61178263 for keks though
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x591) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x591
>>61175830
>>
>smoke weed once
>get crazy paranoid and feel like I'm dying for 5 hours

My only concern with weed culture is that its adherents are usually fags. Most fandoms are bad.
>>
>>61178994
>strawman
>>
>>61179032
>>get crazy paranoid and feel like I'm dying for 5 hours

Well.... that's your issue. Maybe you were anxious as hell when you smoked it?
>>
File: 1452469167682.jpg (55 KB, 229x371) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452469167682.jpg
55 KB, 229x371
>shaming
I feel like strangling myself with a phone chord every time I hear someone say that out loud. Please shut the fuck up.
>>
>>61176945
That is probably the most retarded argument I have ever read or heard
>>
>>61179098
I don't really need your weed analysis, bro. I'm just saying that I've done this plant before and have an opinion that is marginally negative on its users for the sole reason that they tend to be poop.
>>
>>61178553
Dude I'm for the decriminalization of all drugs with enhanced sentencing if found to be the cause of a felony. I just hate s
The legalization movement because it's selfish short sighted and as stated earlier in the thread you have to be really dumb to get in trouble for smoking weed I know burnouts that have been smoking for 30+years and haven't had any issues
>>
>>61179032
ok, no one is gonna tell you this, but if you get paranoid on weed you have psychological issues

i don't mean "hur durr you are mentally ill for not enjoying weed"
i just mean that weed amplifies your own mental and emotional state, the paranoia comes out from you, either by surfacing, and making unbearable emotions you normally supress, or by a big fear of losing control
>>
>>61179301

But you do realize that it's a book case of anecdotal evidence, right? That there are countless people who don't have panic attacks when they smoke the reefer?
>>
>>61177112

1 month tops
>>
>>61179364
>you have psychological issues

Here's my problem; you're not an actual scientist and you're probably actually fairly stupid, so your opinions in general aren't warranted.

Although, yeah, that is the case. Anxiety has thrown people in my family into the madhouse.
>>61179377
Can you even read, pot boy? My own experiences weren't related to my hypothesis. They were incidental.
>>
>>61175830
When the majority of pot heads stop acting like retarded fucking dispshits. Doesnt help that alot of pot users do more than just pot. Also niggers. Alot of thuggin ass raping murdering niggers smoke weed.
t. White Herbal enthusiast
>>
>>61179491
You think you are trolling m8? You are just being a regular rude american

Your 'own hypothesis' is a fairly common and documented thing moron, you got unresolved issues so you can't enjoy pot until you fix them, its simply the way the drug works
>>
>>61179491
>They were incidental.

That's the problem, explain how.

>you're not an actual scientist and you're probably actually fairly stupid

See? You can't get a guy to look at himself and admit he's just an anxious worry wart. If your mind is going a million miles a minute and your heart is pacing and you decide to light up, that's a bad idea.
>>
>>61179609
>voting against a rights issue based on a minority in the group

Isn't this what liberals would do? Or a negroid who votes for Obama because he's black? Convince me to vote based on feels.
>>
File: 1435289094489.jpg (103 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435289094489.jpg
103 KB, 400x400
>>
File: 1413681383961.jpg (281 KB, 782x788) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413681383961.jpg
281 KB, 782x788
>>61176246

>not owning a vac-pac jar
>not owning a food saver vacuum sealer
>not checking you Ps and Qs before you reup
>not buying from white people in white neighborhoods
>>
File: wonderland_red.jpg (997 KB, 3085x2861) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wonderland_red.jpg
997 KB, 3085x2861
>For medicinal purposes.
Try chemo for recreational purposes, it gives you a good buzz.
>>
>>61179625
>You think you are trolling m8

No, I just get triggered when dumb people try to speak to me as if they have an accurate representation of reality in any given subject. They do not. Your opinions and everything you feel that you know are probably to varying degrees incorrect. When you try to make a casual statement where several complex variables intersect, the probability and degree of you being wrong increases exponentially. If I felt that you were intelligent, I'd probably value your ability to find some truth, even in casual observation, but judging by your degree of critical thinking and verbal intelligence I feel that you're not.

Yes, I literally get this triggered when dumb people try to interact with me. It's pretty bad.

Anyways, you've entirely misinterpreted and misrepresented the case I was building, and nothing you've said is interesting or new to me. The only thing you could possibly add of any value is a chemical analysis of THC and its psychoactive effects, but that, again, would be tangential to the actual point I brought up, which is that pot culture is created by poor quality individuals, likely abetted in mediocrity by their drug of choice.
>>
>>61179838
Dirty kike . ID fake goy. Post more antipot maymays so I can troll on KB
>>
>>61179693
see
>>61179899

I can actually admit all of my failings in every capacity that they manifest. That is a separate fact from my trigger of dumb people having opinions and confidence.

If you could read at a year 10 level, you'd know why this discussion is peripheral to my concerns that are relevant to this thread's actual content, namely drug users and the culture they create.
>>
>>61176650
Im pretty sure they would find a way to make a distinction of whether or not your actually stoned, or if its just residually in your system. I guarentee you the legislatures at places like colorado or washington have thought about this.
Or maybe not.
I wouldnt put it past the kikish govt to pull something like that.
"Moar dui monies pls"
>>
>>61180039

sure thing 4 fucking inches
>>
>>61176246
Not double bagging and putting it in a mason jar in the trunk.
>>
>>61176825
Pot "junkies" dont exist. Theres always another drug involved.
Around baltimore all the nigs and pale humanoids smoke weed and shoot up dope. They all need to be removed.
>>
>>61175830
I believe recreational pot use is abusive especially at the rate most people do it (once a day or more)

It's a powerful medicine and needs to be explored as such but I don't think it's okay to smoke it whenever you want. It needs to be respected
>>
>>61180338
>It needs to be respected

Do you respect bottles of beer as well?
>>
>>61179850
>not buying from white people in white neighborhoods

this desu senpai, whites know that the key to business success is building a good relationship with your customer and assuring the safety and quality of the product

niggers will try and get everything they can out of you by selling you some rag weed shit and rat you out to save themselves 10/10 times

whites who deal drugs, just like all things, do it best
>>
>>61180540
This comparison needs to be put into cold storage where it belongs. Humans literally have a slew of genetic adaptations to alcohol because it has been so closely intertwined with our evolutionary history. Its prevalence in our culture and even DNA is unfortunate, but far more sure a thing than any other comparable drug with significant effects on the CNS. If we could somehow stop all this, that'd be great. But it isn't happening.

Conversely, the cultural, social and possibly genetic apparati of other drugs are generally much, much weaker. The fix isn't to bring everything up to alcohol's level.
>>
>>61179899
>Chemical analysis
Hahaha, what are you some kind of underaged science-fag in high school? All that data is out there m8, you are not smart nor educated for wanting to see a molecular chart, you are a lazy fuck who doesn't google stuff before opening his big mouth.

>you've entirely misinterpreted and misrepresented the case I was building
You weren't building shit, you said you think people who smoke pot are shit, and that when you smoked you got paranoid. I didn't say anything about the first, i don't give a fuck about what you think about pot smokers, i was just trying to be nice to someone that had a bad time.

Im giving you the info that should come in a little leaflet with your weed: weed amplifies emotions and sensations and distorts them a little bit, being that the case, if you are anxious, paranoia is a given, as distortions will bring random things to your focus, and your mind will race around trying to give them a valid meaning to explain the worrying sensation you had in the first place and are now feeling amplified.
>>
>>61179609
I'm a welder, I work my ass off every day, and make good money. I smoke pot every now and then, and so do a lot of my co workers. All of us have more hobbies than just pot.

44% of Americans admitted to trying weed, including the last 2 presidents, and many others back when the drug was legal. Yes, weed makes you act like a dumb ass, so does alcohol. Quit acting like this is a huge fucking deal.
>>
>>61180778

Please stop repeating things as if you have any understanding of science or anything whatsoever. It's really starting to grind my gears.

Stop making blanket statements about the psychoactive effects of weed. These stories are post hoc constructions that you received in a second hand fashion that haven't been at all held to an empirical standard.

I will say this one time: a story that is constructed after the fact often may feel as though it has explanatory power. This is generally known as a post hoc fallacy, which is a fallacy of induction.

I'm not interested in your post hoc explanations because I've heard them all before. I might even believe them to varying degrees, but the only facts that you could produce that would be of any interest to me would have been empirically derived.

In short, all of your little stories that you've collected to explain your reality are likely to be incorrect and your general stupidity is going to handicap your ability to recognize when and how this is happening.

Now, as for what I think of pot smokers, I think their fandom is generally poor and I believe the drug handicaps their mental faculties, which is empirical fact. Do I or did I condemn drug use writ large? No. Moreover, do I or did I condemn the use of this drug based on my own personal anecdote? No, I simply shared it to relate to the thread. It was irrelevant.

I hate dumb people more than Ben Garrison hates Jews and blacks. I hate you so fucking much I'll smack you down every single fucking time I find you. I hate you fuckers; you're ass. You're poop. I'm sick of chromosome+1's walking around like they know anything about anything. Learn to be humble you little rat FUCKS.
>>
>>61175830
Am I the only one thinking that if weed is legalized it will mean the end of the Dudeweeds?
And no I am not smoking
>>
>>61180079
Lol yes, yes we do. They use mouth swabs to determine recent use and blood tests to determine nanogram/mL in blood, which "should" go down to legal limits within 8-12 hours after smoking.
>>
>>61180729
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocannabinoid_system

We have also found mummys with weed from thousands of years ago. Maybe it is your opinion that needs to be in cold storage?
>>
>>61181212
>>61180778
In retrospect I think I was a little mean but, really, the problem was your inaccurate presumptions. You aggressed on me by limiting my reality with the compressed parameters of your small mind. That's not cool, bro.
>>
>>61181445
Yes, we also have receptors for opiods, that doesn't in any way interact with any single point I made that is conducive to your argument. You just saw the word "cannaboid" and everything else shut down. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>61177266
Shit pot comes from mexico.
True sticky icky is grown in american hydroponic operations
>>
>>61181471

lol ur fukcin dum bro
>>
>>61181530

*cannabinoid
>>
>>61176277
Your ID is moses
>>
>>61181591
xD
>>
>>61178413

This is what pot shaming looks like gentlemen
>>
>>61180729

Wow you're a fucking retard. Have you ever considered the fact that alcohol, for all our "adaptations" to it, is still the leading cause of domestic violence, vehicular manslaughter, car accidents, and much, much more? Guess how many people smoke a doobie, go home and beat their wife? none
>>
>>61181530

Doesn't it thought?

>" Humans literally have a slew of genetic adaptations to alcohol because it has been so closely intertwined with our evolutionary history"

Humans have the same adaptations because of our long evolutionary history.
>>
>>61175830
Fuck of Canada
Only degenerates actually waste time towards wanting legalization.
>>
>>61176246
Fuck of Hippie.
>>
>>61181212

Facts and studies

1. Does not lower IQ http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/reefer-madness-debunked-as-major-uk-study-finds-marijuana-does-not-reduce-iq-in-teens/
2. Does not cause schizophrenia http://psychcentral.com/news/2013/12/10/harvard-marijuana-doesnt-cause-schizophrenia/63148.html ----------- https://medicalmarijuana411.com/harvard-marijuana-doesnt-cause-schizophrenia/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork
3. Does not cause cancer http://enewspf.com/2014/06/23/study-habitual-marijuana-smoking-not-associated-with-increased-risk-of-lung-cancer/
4. Shrinks/removes brain cancer tumors http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/144770.php

Here's your facts faggot
>>
>>61180729

>Wall of meaningless text

Many of the founding fathers smoked cannabis
>>
>>61176945
?
>>
>>61181906
I like how this actually doesn't in any way actually refute any of the arguments I proposed AFTER establishing those facts. It's like you entirely skipped the phase of reading where you assess a text for what kind of critical points it might be making instead of immediately projecting your own asinine, pre-prepared cognitive script. No, not a single thing you said is a rebuttal to any argument I raised.
>>
>>61181818
I don't think you belong here m8
>>
>>61175830
> put in jail for recreationally enjoying a plant
We must inform the organisers of the chelsea flower show immediately.
>>
>>61182048

I think you need to stop pretending you know how to properly assess the veracity of studies and simply accept that you're probably going to be wrong, even if you find articles that happen to agree with your position. There are studies that confirm or deny any possible position you could ever take, which is why general facts are formed meta-analytically and after the relevant studies have been assessed for statistical and methodological errors.

Any valid opinion that can be empirically derived is done so meta-analytically - usually with a healthy degree of deference to the appropriate authorities (who themselves can be parsed in terms of aggregation).

Therefore, stop doing or reading anything because you'll never succeed. Dumb people generally don't have the tools to create valid opinions. Anything you happen to be right about is just going to be incidental.
>>
>>61180289
incorrect.
>wake up time to smoke.
>couple hours later time to smoke
>shit im out of weed. I know scrap my piece
>shit out a weed and resin. "Ihate my life and im going to be a prick the rest of the day if someone doesnt get me high.
right no weed junkies. thats the biggest problem with pot heads they just sweep all the problems associated with it under the rug. wear as an alcoholic or other drug user will face reality and understand that there is a peoblem eventually. not saying they"ll do anything about it, but they understand the issue.
>>
>>61182048

There has been 0 double blind studies showing cannabis curing cancer.
>>
File: 1412034448007.jpg (70 KB, 633x738) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412034448007.jpg
70 KB, 633x738
I don't smoke but I support legalization. It's a fucking plant that makes you feel good. However, I only support natural drugs, anything that is made in a lab or with chemicals and shit needs to either be heavily regulated or kept illegal.
>>
>>61182172

I don't think you belong in the human gene pool, but you don't see me complaining... well, you actually do, but at least I'm at least attempting to give you the tools to recognize the complete systems failure that makes any opinion you have without exception invalid.
>>
>>61181906
Alcohol is also responsible for countless works of art. Guess how many people smoked a doobie and went home and wrote the Great American Novel? None.

For everything bad about alcohol, it gives back in equal measure. Same cannot be said for weed.
>>
>>61182308

Sorry weedy, they don't smoke the patunias and pansies at the flower show.
>>
>>61182496
Good one
>>
>>61182390
That sounds like someone being an asshole, and a peon that probably buys daily dime bags.

Responsible adults buy at least an ounce and plan it diligently, unlike your scenario or OP's image.

Besides if you can't be a pleasant person while sober there is something inherently wrong with you. I don't ever wake and bake during the work week, and I'm perfectly fine at work not being high, it doesn't bother me at all.
>>
>>61181906
people who make this argument are no better than a younger sybling telling on their older sybling for stealing cookies before diner
>>
>>61175830
By hanging those degenerates? No man - no problem.
>>
>>61175960
Decriminalization is best for that. If you get caught with your stash you'll probably just get a ticket. But nig dealers will still get slapped.
>>
I thought this was a libertarian board

Clearly it's Fascist
>>
File: 1452907905844.jpg (107 KB, 399x482) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452907905844.jpg
107 KB, 399x482
>>61182048
Another fact is it is a waste of time and people who wish to have anything besides legalization for extremely rare diseases and fucking degenerates who have nothing better to do with there lives and actually believe this is some sort of "Noble pursuit" "Da Elites are to powerful"

Look in the mirror Hippie shit, It should be very obvious why the Elite seem too powerful to a degenerate like you. You fags make a mountain out of a molehill because you lives are so pathetic, and you are to much of pussie faggots to join the military and be part of something bigger that matters.

Degenerates. Complete, utter degenerates.
>>
>>61182475
So you are against cocaine, but support people chewing on the leaf of the coca plant?
>>
>>61182748

Correct.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>61175830
>Put to jail
No
>Shamed
Yes

While people should have the liberty to enjoy things they should also be shamed for enjoying degenerate things.
>>
>>61182799
Yes, but the problem is that it would be relatively easy for anyone with the leaves to extract the cocaine.
>>
>>61182748
>cointel board.
>>
>>61182814

Not until you fuck off back to Fox News nation faggot
>>
>>61182616
you know I've only ever seen this argument online as far as not being a prick when sober. you dont find it odd that you need to buy an ounce at a time and plan out your use? you know who else does that heroin addicts.
>>
>>61182779

I could maybe see some applications for mental illness, but generally hold that the normative individual doesn't need to self-medicate to find happiness. I don't believe that weed is simply enhancing the already happy life of normative individuals who have properly actualized and found activities that have made them happy.

If they are unhappy, they need professional treatment that we have the resources to provide.
>>
>>61182920

Do you actually think Fox fucking news is fascist programming?

People here unironically think Hitler was a good guy - myself included.

You're a bit out of your depth, huh?
>>
>>61176650
>can't get pulled over for smoking pot

Well, here in Oregon you can.
>>
File: mate de coca.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mate de coca.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>61182908
What about this tea?
>>
>>61183021

They pander to white idtentity politics as much as mainstream MSM can safely do and get away with
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 798x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 798x1000
>>61175830
Daily weed smoker here

Op you're a faggot
weed is a drug. Google drug in the dictionary
You're a degenerate I'm a degenerate. Just get over it brah.
I just use it to cope with PTSD
>>
>>61183176
>conflation of 'white identity politics' and fascism

In any case, we all support both.
>>
just because you have a job doesnt mean you are hardworking. i never met a pot smoker who actually did more than the bare minimum.
>>
>>61183231
You should look into having that properly treated by a professional and not your own ass self.
>>
>>61183140
What is this? Is it basically just tea made with coca leaves?
>>
>>61183231
whoa honesty. I love it. this nigga deserves to smoke weed.
>>
>>61175830
Pot shaming is good. Those who know what they're doing won't be bothered, those who don't - will have to rethink how and why they do what they do because they are being ridiculed and looked down upon.
>>
>>61183328
I think so. I've never had it before, since it is illegal here. But it is a real product and is for sale in some South American countries.
>>
>>61175830
Legalize it
let people will low willpower get addicted to it
let their genes die out
>>
>>61183322
Michael Phelps over achieved a little
>>
>>61183502
but they wont die out infact probably have a greater chance to reproduce than some straight edge
>>
>>61179733
>>61180834
You fucking mongs. I would love pot to be completey legal. I was saying why the stigma against potheads exists. Id legalize it in a second if it was up to me.
>>
File: poppy seed tea.jpg (95 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
poppy seed tea.jpg
95 KB, 600x450
>>61183328
What about Poppy tea?
>>
>>61183481
I imagine with just that little amount of coca leaves it won't crank you into gear cocaine does. It probably just has a mild stimulating effect, so I don't see how it could be that bad.
>>
>>61182953
>I could maybe see some applications for mental illness
Well here is the thing my friend, A glass of red wine a day has been shown to be good for you.
Yet a glass of I think it was cranberry juice has been shown to have the same effects.
Yet you have probably heard of the Red wine more than the other.
This bullshit is not closed to alcohol it can and will expand to Weed.

I agree, if your life is sad enough you need to smoke weed on the regular you should see some help that has been tailored towards helping people in this exact situation.

As well as the fact some nations have hobbies like programming or hiking...... while we have a fucking weed fad......
Hippies where a mistake, they only hurt their so called "peace and love".
The deliberately remove their responsibilities from themselves and let others aka: "Da Too Strong Elites" work to keep the worthless shits alive, the crazy thing is these people are actually worshiped by some.
Look at Bernies number of supporters.... It shows the failure of self discipline in the nation.
>>
>>61183568

This

Same with Joe Rogan ,Carl Sagan, actors , athletes , muscians , scientists , doctors , medical workers etc etc. those people all do the bare minimum
>>
>>61183641
then legalise all drugs but anybody who takes drugs is illegible for any forms of welfare
>>
>>61183781
Resveratrol is highly overrated.
>>
>>61183668
Look man, I'm not gonna go through every little thing. Things that are cooked like foods and shit, sure no problem. Poppy seed muffins are good, so I'm sure poppy seed tea is. Opium and heroin however not so much.

What I mean is that I support natural things. If it's some shit like a powder made in a lab through synthesizing some chemicals, I don't support that.
>>
>>61175830
>organic
Just because something is 'organic' doesn't mean it's good for you.
Weed keeps niggers and white liberals in jail, I'm all for that.
>>
>>61183933
Excluding medicine since that's fairly important and is synthesized, of course.
>>
>>61183962

You right wingers have no rights to claim to be the party of freedom when you say shit like this
>>
>>61183709
>>61183933
Before people extracted cocaine from the leaves of the plant, the local tribes would chew the leaf like some people do with tobacco.
I've drank a lot of poppy tea and also smoked opium and heroin in the past. The tea feels very similar to that or to a pill like percocet. Poppy tea was a common remedy in the late 1800s.
>>
>>61184072

Again, /pol/ isn't conservative. It's fascist. If you want to talk to conservatives, go to some libertarian circlejerk.

I come here primarily to fantasize about how great the world would be if Hitler won WW2.
>>
>>61182390
And they always have other underlying issues/mental problems/other addictions. Its never just the pot. A shitty person will be a shitty person even if they smoke weed. That seems to be what you are referring to.
>>
>>61181906
>Guess how many people smoke a doobie, go home and beat their wife? none

It's only ''none'' because blacks don't marry their women. You got by on semantics.
>>
>>61184072
/pol/ has no set political alliance. as we are not all the same person.
>>
File: John-Oliver.jpg (781 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
John-Oliver.jpg
781 KB, 2000x1334
>C'mon guys

>TWENTY
>>
File: pod putty.jpg (69 KB, 930x696) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pod putty.jpg
69 KB, 930x696
>>61183933
Poppy seed tea tastes like shit by the way. Also, some people let the water evaporate and are left over with something they call "pod putty". Smoke it or eat it. Do you even know how they harvest opium?
>>
>>61184350
sure if you think so. your right there are no weed junkies you sure showed me.
>>
>>61182390
You are 100% right. We can't legalize weed because we can't smoke it, responsibly, as a society right now. Maybe in one hundred years, but until then it simply cannot be legal.
>>
>>61182945
That method of planning your use is nescessary due to the illegal nature of the product, and the scarce availability.

That was a laughably bad comparison you made.
>>
>>61184376

It's intellectually dishonest to say that /pol/ isn't a right wing board

Although I agree with you
>>
>>61184517
>Implying all people who smoke are the equivalent of alcoholics and drug addicts
>>
>>61184479
It's the shit they cut out from the pods of poppies right?
>>
>>61175830
Start treating weed like how normal functioning adults treat alcohol. Until then no one will take it seriously
>>
>>61184571
>scarce availability

lol
>>
>>61184517
hey one bad apple spoils the bunch right. I dont see responsible users of other drugs try to leagalize their D.O.C. and please read the thread hidden amongst all the replies stands my actual satnce on legalization
>>
>>61184780
Thisthisthisthisthis
>>
>>61184729
Kind of. They slice the skin of the seed pod and it leaks out a latex, which is actually opium. Opiates are soluble in water, that is why some people drink the tea. You cannot harvest opium legally here in the US, but you can grow the poppy. Some places consider it a noxious weed.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 650x517) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 650x517
>>61184507
Another enlightened soul. My work here is done.
>>
>>61184942
Compared to booze yes. Its very fucking scarce.
>>
>>61184571
no its not your just in denial its ok it's part of addiction your sick it's not your fault. scarce? I don't smoke and could het high if i wanted to in a couple minutes for free. it's not scace.
>>
>>61185022
>>61184780

Op here , that's what Iam implying . weed should be look at the same like it enjoying a glass of wine is . It can be done responsibly
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x431) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x431
>>61183326
Yfw I live in CO and doctor said weed would actually work. Helps calm my nerves.

>>61183389
Ty anon. I just hate faggots that deny the truth.
>>
>>61185190
The problem is most people who do weed aren't going to be willing to grow up and treat it this way. Pro-weed people also have to accept that weed does have adverse effects, despite what medical benefits it might also have, otherwise they just seem like druggies
>>
>>61177266
>Buying weed from Mexicans ever.
Trash post mexican weed is just garbage mids that no one wants.
>>61177425
This.
>>
>>61184517
Did I stumble into the pre-2012 America? All the legal states are putting out nothing but good statistics.
>>
>>61185632
can't into sarcasim? put the bong down.
>>
>>61185563

Please list significant adverse effects weed might have except minimal short term memory impairment ? Also , Alcohol has similar adverse effects yet it's legal

I'll be waiting
>>
>>61184387
>15?

>16?
>>
File: image.gif (999 KB, 300x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
999 KB, 300x180
>>61185179
>I'm a faggot

Wow what a post
>>
>>61175830
>Responsible hard working adults

You mean reckless, lazy teenagers.
>>
>>61185459
It might (not really), but you need proper treatment.
>>
>>61185720
but but but big brother stole a cookie before diner. how come he's not in trouble?
>>
>>61185764
such a compeling argument sure showed me junke
>>
>>61185800
Pretty much this.
>>
>>61185720
Another thing potheads will have to get over is always getting so upset and defensive, never said alcohol doesn't, but for the most part the average partaker of alcohol knows that too much is bad.

but a few adverse effects, long term memory loss if overdone, worsing of mental illnesses such as schizophrenia.
>>
>>61181212
The problem isn't weed you drooling retard. The problem you have is that you have uncontrollable autism. Once we get rid of all you autistic kids the world will be a much better place.
>>
>>61175830
Cannabis is awesome and I don't care what others think.
>>
>>61178943

> Fake piss

You're doing it all wrong. Make friends with someone who doesn't smoke (hopefully you already have someone like this). Make sure they're a pretty chill dude because you're going to be asking them to piss in a long cylinder for you.

Here are the steps:
> 1) You'll need compression shorts, a long thin-diameter cylinder (make sure it contains enough for the piss test), and back pad heaters like the ones from the Shaq commercials
> 2) Have friend who is 100% POSITIVE to be clean
> 3) Wrap the cylinder in back pad heater and shove in compression shorts on your body.
> 4) When you pull up into the parking log, take cylinder out of back pad heater as it will get too hot otherwise (I failed due to forgetting this step)
> 5) Wait for your name to be called (typically they ice you for a bit) which gives you time for the cylinder to cool down to body temperature (thanks to being pressed up against your inner thigh)
> 6) Take test as normal and you're golden. For good measure take a whiz in the toilet to give them piece of mind.
> 7) Congratulations you've passed without using a chemical compound that isn't piss
>>
>>61185970

> schizophrenia

Bullshit

Also , Iam passionate about weed , not being defensive
>>
>>61182779
>Thinks joining the military makes you a part of something bigger and better
Hope you have fun fighting for your elites who don't give two shits if you live or die today. Just don't come crying to the rest of us when you get tired of tasting boots all day.
>>
File: 234224.jpg (24 KB, 450x363) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
234224.jpg
24 KB, 450x363
>>61186264
You're being super defensive and not bullshit. Weed can worsen the effects, sorry. Alcohol can too, it's just a fact. People like you are why weed has a bad name, you need to make it seem so perfect that people see through you, you don't care about it for any reason other than your desire to get as high as you can. You're not a wine taster enjoying the fine flavor, you're the frat idiot pretending that beer can't give you alcohol poisoning.
>>
>Potheads
>Responsible hard working adults

Pick one.
>>
>>61186287
odd im not elite and i could care less if you got shot by some ultra right wing consevative christan.
>>
File: Faggot.jpg (9 KB, 260x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Faggot.jpg
9 KB, 260x194
>>61186287

Do you even b8 bruh?
Fuck off hippie.
>>
>>61186526
after loosing a couple jobs and not being able to afford pot the brain will make the connection between job=weed
>>
>>61186287
during a legalize it rally thinking your doing something big for the greater good
>>
Legalize it. Hate on it all you want but youre basically providing free welfare in the form of prisons which is a huge burden on tax payers. You gotta be a smart conservative.
>>
>>61179899
You must have plenty of friends, m8
>>
>>61186495

> more projection

Not arguing with a literal retard

Have a nice day
>>
>>61187270
Potheads can't take a little bit of truth can they?
>>
>>61187198
eh
>>
>>61179892
>Not recreationally using HIV medicine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyuFBmlQS_s
>>
Ikr my doctor told me to stop smoking weed earlier today cuz I have noodles in my lungs or some bullshit. What a bitch it's my choice it's not like I smoke stoggies weed isn't bad for you baka
>>
>>61187451
*baka "Baka" LOL
>>
>>61187387

Trolls can't bother to Make better b8 can they ?
>>
>>61187552
*BAKA stupid autotune
>>
>>61187595
>Whatever I don't like is b8
>Someone told me how to fix my problems but it requires a tiny bit of work
>I want people to treat weed like they treat alcohol but I will not treat weed like normal people treat alcohol
I work in medical marijuana, yes there are some bad medical effects, and it can really fuck you up, as well as really help you. I've seen nervous paranoid schizophrenics get really messed up because of it. Sorry, it's not magic, it can harm you. You don't need to defend a plant like it's your god and savior. It has pros and cons, get over it.
>>
>>61175830
pol says ciggerates are good and weed is bad.
>>
>>61188057
They are both bad now fuck off hippie.
>>
>>61175830
Hello Reddit!
>>
>>61187597
What the fuck are you saying!!!!???
BAKA
>>
>>61187949

I understand pot isn't a magical cure all plant and has adverse long term effects if abused . Responsible adults use weed responsibile at home should not be punished by laws that where made during the 40s that made it seem like a devil drug . Weed can be abused just like alcohol , it is a drug . But let responsible adult be able t use it legally too without being shamed for it
>>
>>61188288
Im not a hippie and dont do either cunt
>>
>>61188363
S M H
>>
>Smoking

Only thing I go for is edibles.
>>
>>61175830
>for recreationally enjoying a plant
Same applies to heroin users, crack heads and alcoholics.

But I guess you like degenerate scum.
>>
>>61188380
This. I only smoke 2 or 3 times a week and only if I don't have school the next day. I'm not breaking into cars to try and buy an ounce. I'm not robbing people to get enough money to feed my fix. I'm just trying to get high, relax and play video games. I understand there are harmful long term effects and I accept these terms. I'm not hurting you or your family, so why do you give a shit if I smoke some pot in my house?
>>
>>61188746
ok lets change the somekey words to your argument. remove pot insert meth. whats your opinion now?
>>
>>61189084

Meth is not natural, very pyschoactive, addictive , and destructive .

That's like comparing apples to oranges anon
>>
>ITT: angry americans that have fallen for the 420 blaze it memes
>>
>>61188425
Perfect then fuck off with your "weed is ok" talk.
>>
>>61189212
true it is synthetic. but can be used resposibliy.
>>
File: 349.gif (710 KB, 246x246) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
349.gif
710 KB, 246x246
>>61189240
>Mfw Netherlands anon is right.
>>
>>61175830
I'm 27, started smoking pot at 23.

I smoke all day, every day.

I'm currently out of work after failing a drug test and I can't get clean long enough to pass a test to get hired.

420 blaze it faggot
>>
>>61176246
I can only imagine that this didn't look as good typed out as it sounded in your head.

>not putting it in the goddamn trunk
>if you don't put it in your trunk, not putting it where you can eat it fast if you get pulled over
>not keeping your vehicle you use to go pick up weed in tip top shape aka riding dirty

Retard confirmed. Or maybe you're just young. In that case, follow my green text advice dummy
>>
>>61186558
The difference is I don't willingly help people out who don't care about my wellbeing.
>>61186822
1. I've never been to a 'legalize it' rally.
2. There is no greater good than just trying to do things you like considering your time on this Earth is so short.
>>
>>61175830
or compared to fucking hippies.
>>
>>61186235

You over complicate things just have someone clean piss in a condom. Put that under your ballsack. This will bring it up to your body temperature.

Bring a small safety pin or something to pop it open and stream it into what ever container they give you
>>
>>61177331


>not enjoying a cigarette and a coffee in a european cafe

You need to get out more family
>>
>>61189326
It is ok now fuck off with your weed is not ok talk.
>>
I smoked weed everyday for about 2 years
Kinda trash desu
>>
>>61189837
or you know don't smoke weed and do drugs if it's going to become a hinderance to your pursuit of happiness. you made your bed lie in it. there are plenty of jobs you won't have to cheat the system.
>>
>>61189707

This . Iam far to the right and enjoy the everlasting shit out of weed
>>
>>61189982
Why? I'm correct.
>>61183781
>>61182779
>>
>>61190234
nope
>>
>>61178812
Read the whole thing you stupid goyim
>>
File: 1389338059551.png (743 KB, 616x587) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389338059551.png
743 KB, 616x587
>>61178199
Here are a few options I have used

>get sister with medical card to buy that shit (best value here, safest)
>buy online using tor (compared to buying from a dealer this is a lot cheaper, but still not as good as the former option, pretty safe)

You literally have no reason in this day and age to go to a drug dealer.
>>
File: 1452496317245s.jpg (3 KB, 125x115) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452496317245s.jpg
3 KB, 125x115
>>61178604

1. Stop smoking weed 2 weeks ago, at same time stop smoking weed 1 yearago.
2. Get lust for blood and craving for murder.
3. ????
4. PROFIT
>>
File: 1448921103174.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448921103174.png
13 KB, 418x359
Texafag here
I wish pot was legal here.
>black market loses weed
>no money for cartels now they rely on other drugs for money
>my money goes to good old guberment taxes
I do everything right as a citizen and I just want to smoke marijuana is that so fucking hard.
>>
every drug should be decriminalized and the money should be spent on health promotion education and rehab, people should be able to and will do whatever substances they want and many of them are not dangerous or addictive. the war on drugs is a massive failure and waste of money and the government has no place telling people what they can ingest in their own bodies.
>>
>>61191685
live in Houston. Only weed we have is shitty mexican dirt and the second grade hydro from cali. Shit sucks.
>>
File: 1449277896231.png (381 KB, 954x740) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449277896231.png
381 KB, 954x740
>>61192522
>and the money should be spent on health promotion education and rehab

How about just not spending that money and paying off debts? Maybe we can stop taxing people ridiculous amounts of money.
>>
>>61192646
there would be plenty of money left over to go around
portugal has already done this with success
>>
>>61179053

How is that strawman? Every pothead i've ever known resorts to all that for an entire week before they get their paycheck from washing dishes at Ponderosa.
>>
>>61192794
Yeah but did you forget where that money came from? I don't take kindly to people wasting my money. Now education is a good way to spend it, however I would say most of that money should be removed instead of reallocated to give the tax payers an easier time.
Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 46
Thread DB ID: 452800



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.