[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ABC Progressive Gets Red Pilled on Multiculturalism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 22

File: ABC.jpg (279KB, 1223x929px) Image search: [Google]
ABC.jpg
279KB, 1223x929px
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/01/16/news-producer-found-dead-in-belize-was-strangled.html?intcmp=hpbt3

>Her murder stunned co-workers, who described Swaney as an “avid world traveler.”

Translation: took several ethnic dicks a year.

> When it was learned that there were more riders than there were horses, Swaney decided to stay back and do yoga on a wooden deck by the riverside.

Translation: decided to be alone in one of the rape capitals of Central America while wearing degenerate attire and practicing brown people stretches.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/tourist-from-chicago-murdered-in-belize/1160633/

>"Because it is on the fringes of our border with our neighbor in Guatemala it also provides another element that the police have to investigate. Where if the perpetrator came across the border, they will have a difficult time they will have to liaise with their counterparts in Guatemala," said Daniel Ortiz, NEWSBELIZE.

Maybe they should build a wall.

>Police say criminal activity, including armed robbery, mugging and sexual assault, is a significant problem throughout Belize.

>Cases of sexual assault against female travelers have also be been reported in that district.

Another coalburner burned, the autopsy will undoubtedly confirm it.
>>
>>61173920

it remember i time when i couldn't understand the news.
>>
>>61174061
fuug
>>
JIDF detected

that was an innocent white woman who is now dead and you're happy?
>>
>>61173920
Belize has one of the highest murder rates in the world so this isn't anything crazy.
>>
Belize isn't black, OP, but there is something amusing about entitled white blonde bitches getting a dose of reaity.
>>
>>61173920
I don't understand. Which do you hate more? Women or foreigners?
>>
File: 1452480120477.gif (588KB, 217x199px) Image search: [Google]
1452480120477.gif
588KB, 217x199px
>>61173920
>tfy you get murdered by some lv 1 random npc and no one ever, ever, finds out who killed you
>>
>>61174281

Anon, are you seriously going to click on that abc news link and see the picture of Juan and tell me she wasn't Blacked?
>>
So no evidence of sex crime in her case then?
>>61174061
>>61174082
Not it bad little spain i trouble knowing aswell
>>
>>61173920
I agree with your analysis. She a strong independent woman who is going to fight the patriarchy by taking endless brown and black dicks.
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>61174194
She was an idiotic idealist.

Thinking she can act however she wants and the world will be filled with love a rainbows.

She learned her error the hard way but maybe she'll serve as an example of how dysfunctional the delusional leftist worldview is.

This isn't a Hollywood movie where love overcomes hate.
>>
So many edgelords I thought I took a wrong turn and ended up in /r9k/
>>
>>61174622
>She was an idiotic idealist.

She went on vacation in a bad part of the world and got killed. Why are you angry at her in this situation?
>>
>>61174622
The same shit could happen in any American city. In one of your beloved flyover states she could get dragged into an RV and raped repeatedly by some middle aged freak. Does this mean we should all live in fear of darkies, strange middle aged hicks, and people in poverty stricken countries that may kill you for your money? Should we sit out from the every day gamble that is life to live the completely safe NEET lifestyle where we may never encounter someone who wishes to bring us harm, besides our asshole stepdad who keeps yelling at us to get a job? Should we use every murder that happens to try to advance our political view?
>>
>>61175063
What they're really saying is "How dare this woman choose to go get murdered rather than date ME."
>>
I've been to that pyramid. Nice place, only other tourists all day was a Mennonite family (lots of Mennonites in Belize weirdly).

That whole area of Western Belize is really nice. San Ignacio is going to be a big backpacker spot someday probably.

Belize City is pretty sketchy, but by and large I found the country pretty chill, and I traveled alone on the cheap for a few weeks.

p.s. the "enrichment" in Belize consisted of the black anglo natives being flooded by beaners from neighbouring countries, and in turn emigrating to the US/Canada/UK.
>>
I'm thinking this might be another coal toll that was paid.
>>
>>61175316
I know right, maybe if she chose to marry me and live a horrible existence with me in Buttfuck, Tennessee, raising my children while I fuck random bar sluts, she would have still been alive. Who needs to travel the world enjoying it's many sights and experiences, perhaps encountering dangers, when they could be safe and sound in my doublewide trailer.
>>
shame, i thought belize was chill
>>
>>61175654
According to statistics Belize City is the most dangerous in the world (not at war) if I recall.
>>
>>61175063
It would be VERY unlikely though. She went to a country full of third world trash known for high levels of rape.

She then proceeded to get scantily clad and leave her group.

Life is cheap there so she made own her bed.

>>61175316
I'm engaged lol I just think she's an idiot for doing what she did.

It's like getting into the ocean while on your period during great white mating season.
>>
Go the fuck back to r9k you parasitic shit stain
>>
>>61175994
You're getting excited over an American's homicide. Nothing about her screamed sexual misconduct like that whore in Italy

Just because a woman is murdered doesn't mean sex was involved you genetic dead end

This is why you have no friends, kill yourself
>>
>>61175994
You really honestly think it mattered what she was wearing? You think the presumable guy who choked her to death and threw her in a river cared about whether she had yoga pants or slacks on?
>>
>>61175813
Fuck off with your misinformation chink
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/cities/gallery/2014/jun/24/10-world-cities-highest-murder-rates-homicides-in-pictures

>4: Belize City. (Murder rate: 105.1 in 2011)
The one-time British colony of Belize has the third highest national murder rate in the world. The majority of the homicides take place in the former capital of Belize City where gang violence is rampant, especially on the south side.

It's really not a big city at all though, so a few murders would make the statistics look really bad. I've walked through it all, and it didn't seem that bad. Smells of piss like all third world cities, but it's OK by African standards.
>>
>>61176135
It's a woman though, he's furiously fapping while f5'ing /r/theredpill
>>
>>61173920
Fucking good
These people never learn though
They will always be stupid people raised by stupid parents
>>
>>61176135
I never implied sexual misconduct on her part you must be thinking of someone else.

I implied rape because that's often why murderers through bodies in a river.

It destroys the evidence of rape, in addition to concealing the body.

>you sperg out like an autist then project your feelings of inadequacy on me

So what you're telling me is you have no friends and no girlfriend? lol pathetic loser

>>61176146
See above. It's highly probable she was raped but her body being in the river would destroy the evidence of it.
>>
>>61176602
You're shaming a woman that was killed.

Remove yourself from the gene pool, and by the way you're not wanted on /pol/
>>
File: 1450958449325.jpg (180KB, 1599x999px) Image search: [Google]
1450958449325.jpg
180KB, 1599x999px
>>61173920
>she paid the toll
free market wins again
>>
File: legalize weed fuck my mom copy.jpg (218KB, 612x593px) Image search: [Google]
legalize weed fuck my mom copy.jpg
218KB, 612x593px
>>61176602
throw*

>>61176135
I never said I was excited either. I just said she put herself in a dangerous situation for no reason.

This world is big enough you couldn't see all of it in a single lifetime .

There's literally a million other interesting places to go.

Places that aren't filled with smelly brown people that put you in danger of being raped and/or murdered.
>>
>>61176602
>It's highly probable she was raped

No fucking shit you dullard. When did I ever imply that wasn't the case?
>>
>>61173920

sounds like some spic shitskin couldn't wait to illegally cross the border into America and just decided to rape a blond/blue white female tourist in his own country.
>>
>>61176742
Yeah nah I don't take order from shitskin Tacos Paco.

Her behavior should be shamed. It was irresponsible and foolish.

That is EXACTLY the point of shame to signal that a behavior is incorrect.
>>
>>61173920
>I'm just gonna hang out and practice yoga by myself in one of the rape and murder capitals of the world
>nothing bad could ever happen to me we all know brown people are just painted negatively by the media I mean just look at how nice and kind Pablo our guide is

Fucking dumb cunt
This is what I call natural selection
>>
>>61173920

>chicago

She should have known better.
>>
I guess we finally have our answer. /pol/ hates women more than foreigner rapists. I guess we should be thanking those guy in Cologne.
>>
>>61173920

I blame her father (or lackthereof) for not warning her about the hispanic cockroach and how ALL brown skinned "people" in life want to rape and murder white women.

It's no secret that brown skinned women are uglier than shit, when compared to an aryan white woman (pure white, no spic blood inside her).

We must teach our daughters and sisters and other white women that the brown skinned menace in America is growing at an unchecked, exponential rate, and when these sub human spic cockroaches in America become the majority race....they're going to be looking to rape and try and "date" every single white woman that remains.

But by that time, the white woman will have woken up from the liberal white guilt the marxist jews in this country placed upon her head, and she will realize that if she race mixes with a mexishit, her offspring will look like the males in pic related: NON WHITE.

All the hispanics in American can do is consume, consume, consume. The hispanics in America offer NOTHING of value to the white race.

Spics are notoriously violent, and the average spic male cheats on his girlfriend/white numerous times. The offspring of a spic and a white is not white as we can see in pic related.

So what does the average hispanic offer to improve and grow the white race?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
>>
>>61174451
Kek
>>
>>61176809
>>61176979
Back to r9k, autists

Daily reminder that bitter neckbeards will be hung on the day if the rope
>>
>>61177148
Jesus you're autistic as fuck

Let me break down for you since you're such a defective retard you can't tell the emotional content of things

NO ONE HATES THIS WOMAN.

They simply think she suffered the consequences of her leftist indoctrination.
>>
>>61173920
topfuckingkek
So sympathy here, bitch was dumb.
>>
File: 001.jpg (24KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
24KB, 407x286px
>>61175063
Listen to a person who has a slit I can tell you that blacks give a rapey vibe.

>Walk down the street
>Nigro see you, eye you up and down
>Walk past while looking back at you
>They come up from behind you
>"aayy gurl, I jut want to say u be fine as hell"

They always, ALWAYS approach you from behind. It's the scariest shit in the world.
>>
>>61177218
I think Belize is a nigger country lad
>>
>>61177357
I've never been to /r9k/. Once again you just seem to be projecting your inadequacy. :DDD
>>
>>61177376
>NO ONE HATES THIS WOMAN.

>Fucking dumb cunt This is what I call natural selection
>Her behavior should be shamed
>Life is cheap there so she made own her bed.
>>
>>61173920
Wow, two killed in less than a week
>>
>>61174194
>that was an innocent white woman who is now dead and you're happy?

My thoughts exactly. The OP concocted this entire woman's life story in his mind, and then used this concocted story as justification for relishing in her death and "proving" his political position. Pathetic.
>>
>>61177521
Hey I don't hate her
I just think she's a dumb cunt
Do you think she isn't stupid?
>>
>>61173920

A woman is murdered and you gleefully insult her.

You are a disgusting human being.
>>
>>61177455

spics/niggers, same thing. They're both violent as fuck and low class as fuck.
>>
File: Saul-Goodman-1.jpg (33KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
Saul-Goodman-1.jpg
33KB, 640x370px
Someone gave her shitty advice
>>
>>61177592
You're so triggered by people potentially disagreeing with you you will write an entire backstory for this woman about how she was a radical leftist who walked around naked and was begging to be raped and killed.
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>61174735
Because she took a vacation there
>>
>>61174194
A stupid innocent white woman*
Fixed that for you

Shit like this happens all the time
White women are coddled way too much and actually believe nothing bad could ever happen to them
>>
>>61177521
Minus that fucking dumb cunt comment sounded hateful but that wasn't me.

That shaming isn't hate Captain Autism.

I shamed my son when he would pee in his diaper rather than using the potty.

I didn't shame him because I hate him. I did it because I love him but wanted to correct his behavior.

>facts are hateful

You truly are a sperglord lol
>>
File: fbistats.png (259KB, 1370x3313px) Image search: [Google]
fbistats.png
259KB, 1370x3313px
>>61175063
>samething could happen in any American city
And it's always more likely that it is a black man doing the raping. Or murdering. Or robing.
>>
File: 12321321.jpg (19KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
12321321.jpg
19KB, 396x385px
>One less Hillary voter

This is good news guys.
>>
>>61177592
You're insulting her for no reason you fucking autist

There's literally no reason to splerg out over a woman getting killed

There's no way that youre a straight white male with a good job and a cute girlfriend, the way you're behaving.

Get the fuck off /pol/ cretin, you're not welcome here
>>
>>61177675
She practiced yoga by herself in a rape and murder capital

What part of that isn't stupid?
>>
>>61177728
So if your son got strangled and thrown in a river you'd be shaming him for being there in the first place?
>>
who cares?
>>
>>61177218
WTF those kids are fat. It's not even baby fat these fucking parents are already overfeeding their kids.
>>
>>61177788
What does the yoga have anything to do with this?
>>
at least she died doing what she loved
>>
>>61177757
I'm insulting her because she was stupid
Are you telling me she was actually really smart by practicing yoga by herself in a rape and murder capital?
>>
>>61177856
Every thing
It made her a much bigger target
I mean she was already a huge target but the yoga multiplied that by ten
>>
>>61177921
I don't give a fuck if it was a smart or a dumb move you fucking idiot, I don't make threads about it laughing at her. There's nothing red pilled about that

Like I said, you're unfit for a civilized society

Litetally kill yourself on Stickam, go on
>>
>>61177618
Burn the coal, pay the toll
>>
>>61173920

burn the coal, pay the toll
>>
>>61178025
So if she was wearing a burka she wouldn't have been a target?
>>
>>61178047
Theres plenty of redpill here
She acted like a dumb white cunt and then got raped and murdered
She's everything wrong with the modern western world
Naive, idealistic, and believes nothing bad could ever happen to them
>>
In most dangerous countries hotels/hostels take security really seriously, with around-the-clock guards who'll pay particular attention to women travellers. Belize, in retrospect, was weird in that it was so ultra-relaxed, with no security whatsoever anywhere I stayed.

When I was in that particular part of Belize I was hanging out with these three knockout Danish ~20 year old girls. One night we went out to some bars, and near the end of the night we ended up at a dance club. Somehow this date-rapey local guy latched onto them, but I can't stand dance clubs so I ended up wandering off to a bar or something myself (I'm a guy so I really don't worry about anything but being mugged, which has never happened to me). When I went back to the hostel (where we were the only guests the whole week) they had invited him in (there wasn't any management/staff at this place overnight). Nothing came of it, but in retrospect that was a pretty dangerous setup.
>>
>>61178174
Probably, since those women are like onions, except when you peel them it doesn't tear you up, they tear up instead.
>>
>>61178174
No she still would've been one just not as big of a target
She's still in ooga booga land mate
>>
>>61177856
>>
>>61178198
You're chastising somebody who was recently murdered for no reason, you're a fucking subhuman

And you sound like a bitter shitskin
>>
>>61177870
Being raped?
>>
>>61178325

helping nonwhites (orgasm)
>>
>>61178250
>She's still in ooga booga land mate

So then why do you keep bringing up what she may or may not have been wearing? Why can't you keep your outrage consistent?
>>
>>61178290
Can you find a picture of what this woman was wearing when she was killed please? I'm curious because you seem to know.
>>
>>61173920
BURN COAL, PAY TOLL
>>
>>61178319
She was a dumb cunt
She could've easily prevented it by just staying with the group
She was dumb and thought that nothing bad could ever happen to her
She payed the price

Yes she's a victim but I view her the same way as a school shooting or shooting in a heavily gun controlled area
Just stupid people making stupid decisions
>>
>>61175529
Are you my Grandpa?
>>
>>61174451
underrated
>>
>>61178362
What are you talking about mate? I'm not outrage I just think she's stupid
What she was wearing definitely contributed but her actions were the biggest reason she ended up dead
>>
>>61178508
You're oblivious as to how you're acting like an uncivilized nigger by unprovoked chastising somebody who was recently murdered

Why haven't you obeyed my command by killing yourself?

I can already tell you're not a straight white male with s good job and girlfriend; obey my command inferior
>>
>>61178597
Can you describe what she was wearing in this particular case?
>>
>>61178597
>mate

Lol what a fucking faggot

Reminder that you have zero actual friends bro, let that sink in
>>
Swaney's half-naked corpse was found floating on the river on Friday

http://www.detroitnewstime.com/regional/117673-abc-producer-anne-swaney-was-murdered-and-sexually-assaulted-in-belize.html
>>
File: 1435975090398.jpg (78KB, 637x476px) Image search: [Google]
1435975090398.jpg
78KB, 637x476px
>>61178597
Stop arguing with him, he thinks that if he defends a dead girl that she will rise from the dead and fuck him.
>>
Living in constant fear must be exhausting, lmao.

I'd rather take my chances with the near statistical certainty that nothing bad will happen, than live my life on my knees, afraid of my own shadow.
>>
>>61175063
>The same shit could happen in any American city.

Fuck off Paco. It's statistically much more likely to happen in some latin american shithole.
>>
>>61178651
At least I'm not white knighting a stupid dead girl

>>61178692
She was practising yoga
I can only imagine
Hell I know people who do that shit naked (in the comfort of their homes of course because they aren't stupid)

Why do you feel the need to defend this stupid girl?
Are you so lonely in life that you believe if you treat dumb cunts nicely and princess them they might sleep with you?
>>
>>61178692
lol. she was probably wearing one of the yoga outfits that all the ENTITLED LIBERAL CUNTS who won't talk to me LOVE to wear.
>>
>people fixated on the fact that she's a tourist in a shit country
>not on the fact that she's a fucking reporter that pushes ideas that fuck up society
>>
>>61178870
>I can only imagine

Thank you.
>>
>>61178870
>>61178874

Reminder that you don't have a girlfriend or friends
>>
>>61178752
>Swaney's half-naked corpse was found floating on the river
i thought she was killed in belize not india
>>
File: kot16.jpg (168KB, 872x950px) Image search: [Google]
kot16.jpg
168KB, 872x950px
>>61178973
You're welcome
>>
>>61178904
She can't do that if shes dead now can she? Her death is proof that her whole world view is wrong.
>>
File: 1443394731565.png (857KB, 840x476px) Image search: [Google]
1443394731565.png
857KB, 840x476px
>>61178874
>lol
>ENTITLED LIBERAL CUNTS who won't talk to me LOVE to wear
Are we getting raided by feminists and their cucks now?
>>
one less democratic voter, same as the woman in Italy this week. They should all be encouraged to travel more and for longer periods. Let them all come back back in caskets.
>>
>>61179155
>>61178870

Daily reminder that you don't have a girlfriend
>>
>>61174194
cucked to the max
>>
>>61179275

want to see my wife asshole? she's right next to me with the kids.
>>
>>61173920
>naive liberal vacations in a third-world shithole

She was kinda asking for it.
>>
File: 1425855747734.jpg (89KB, 396x294px) Image search: [Google]
1425855747734.jpg
89KB, 396x294px
>>61179005
>>61179275
We get it, your feminist girlfriend cucks you. You can stop posting now. You made your point.
>>
File: stop.gif (1MB, 290x145px) Image search: [Google]
stop.gif
1MB, 290x145px
>>61176742
>You're shaming a woman that was killed.
How can a dead person feel shame?
>>
>>61179454
>want to see my wife's asshole?

Your wife shouldn't be exposing her asshole in front of your children. You're sick.
>>
>>61176742

I am positively CELEBRATING THIS CUNTS DEATH.
>>
Chicagofag here. My wife's stepmom is a producer and was a close friend of the cunt.

Fuck ABC7 Chicago
>>
>>61175813
what about detroit??
>>
>coalburner
WTF does this forced meme even mean?
>>
I've actually spent a lot of time travelling through Central America (as a 6'5 ex-soldier white man)

Most of these women aren't coalburners, they're upper-class liberals who are really just there to accumulate shitlibpoints and spend a few years in nice climates.

Odds are she's just a pretty rich girl, not a coalburner, sorry /pol/
>>
Guatemalan here
Fuck Belize
>>
>>61179957
I've also spent a lot of time in Detroit. Way over-rated in terms of danger. It's basically a deserted city: there's nobody where to do you any harm.
>>
>>61173920
>39
>single
who cares. she was taking up a valuable job that someone raising a family with a stay at home spouse could be doing.

>burn coal, pay the toll
>>
>>61180544
>A tourist who doesn't roam outside of the tourist sites claiming that one of US's worst cities are ok

You need to get your slits open because if you actually did roam around in the city you would have gotten stabbed n mugged.
>>
>>61173920
>Swaney decided to stay back and do yoga on a wooden deck by the riverside
Natural selection at its finest.
>>
>>61179986
>forced meme
It's a pretty old insult.
It's a woman that fucks niggers.
Coal = niggerdick
Like mudshark or designated shitting woman.
>>
This belongs in >>>/news/.

The manchild tier whining about her being a "slut" and a "coalburner" belong back in >>>/r9k/.

Do you faggots even hear yourself talk? What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Are that butthurt about being a virgin? You literally cheer when a woman is killed because you find her the reason you cany get laid. You're all so fucking pathetic I don't even know what to say. How the fuck can you guys think that being happy for this woman's murder makes you anything less than ISIS tier insane? /pol/ has a real problem with this whiny /r9k/ bullshit and needs to get purged. You fucks are so degenerate you can't even get laid, and yet you have the audacity to call people who are happy and enjoy life "degenerate".

If you frequent /r9k/ then just get the fuck out. No one thinks like you do you spoiled manchildren. No one fucking cares about how you think all women are whores, because that shit is stupid. If you're so ugly or messed up that women don't talk to you, you're a fucking sub-human. I don't care if you're white, you're still worth less than a nigger.
>>
>>61174194
>white women
>innocent

pick one and only one.
>>
>>61181519
>Being this buttblasted that some liberal obama voting whore got her just desserts

Sure is reddit in here.
>>
File: 1443786655815.jpg (159KB, 456x502px) Image search: [Google]
1443786655815.jpg
159KB, 456x502px
>>61173920
>Maybe they should build a wall.

Maybe they need a $500 Million dollar Coast Guard to patrol the open waters....

in addition to the borders with Honduras, Guatemala, and Mexico...

What you didn't check the map or the reputations of Guatemala and Honduras??
>>
>>61180898
I used to live across the river in Windsor. Have been to all parts of Detroit a million times. Take the bus everywhere. No shits given. It's a shitty city for a lot of reasons, but like most "dangerous" places, it's only dangerous for a select few (mostly criminals killing each other).

Also you don't know my RealTraveler™ cred.
>>
>>61181701
>stupid whore I bet she liked getting raped because all women are whores hurt durr HURRR DURRR WHORES HURRR

Shut the fuck up
>>
>>61179008
top bant
>>
>>61174194
Yes.

Women are fucking retarded.
>>
>>61181984
>it's only dangerous for a select few
You mean white people?
>>
File: 1451872182115.png (433KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1451872182115.png
433KB, 800x534px
>>61174451
Getting killed by a chicken in csgo
>>
>>61179873
cunt? aside form the obvious
>>
>>61181701
>>
>>61174735
She went on a vacation on a BAD part of the world.
>>
>>61174194
>innocent
No. All race traitors will hang.
>>
File: 2132131231.jpg (37KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
2132131231.jpg
37KB, 788x685px
>>61182352

To be honest it isn't even that she is a whore, it's that she a liberal Marxist and part of a the liberal state media establishment that shills for half- breed failed president and his ilk. She is direct enemy to me and my interests. Her death will only benefit me in the long. I'm actually going to open a bottle of champagne to celebrate her death. Bitch had it coming.
>>
i dont think this is a similar case like that one in italy. i bet its a robbery gone wrong

sad thing that shes white. even if shes was a libcuck, we need white girls to make white babies.
>>
>>61182508
Precisely the opposite.
>>
>>61181519

>Do you faggots even hear yourself talk? What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

Where the fuck do you think you are? This is a place that eagerly awaits the apocalypse, celebrates mass murder, and attempts to use meme magic to commit genocide. Reveling in some whore's death is nothing.
>>
File: 1436996010965.jpg (110KB, 600x1355px) Image search: [Google]
1436996010965.jpg
110KB, 600x1355px
>>61183380
You're right because all the whites were smart enough to move, leaving the blacks behind.

And with that in place you're saying that blacks are violent with other blacks and whites and other color people just get in the cross fire.

More reason to purge them
>>
>>61183274

>white woman
>has a job

MUST BE A FILTHY FUCKING LIBERAL!!
>>
>>61176979

>Her behavior should be shamed

Going to a resort in another country should eb shamed? Are you a absolute retard? Even if a country is violent generally the tourist areas are safe.

For some unknown reason you are trying really hard to feel morally superior to a murder victim.
>>
>>61173920
Belize is a nigger country so this is not surprising.
>>
>>61174194

Race traitors are far worse than the most rabid anti-white.
>>
>>61182976
All mid/high level employees at ABC7 are complete assholes with no firm grasp on reality
>>
>>61183458

O I thought this place was anti-shitskin rape and murder not pro shitskins raping and murdering. My mistake.
>>
>>61183659

more like

>works for ABC news as an executive
>isn't a die in the wool liberal

Pick one

Fuck her. I hope she is in hell boiling in nigger semen as we speak.
>>
>>61183288
She was 39, that ship already sailed
>>
>>61183882

We're pro if the object of the rape and murder is one of the people who naively thought it couldn't happen.

It's tragedy when the victim knew the threat but couldn't do anything to avoid it. It's comedy when the victim said the threat didn't exist and tried to preach their stupidity.
>>
>>61183654
http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2013/01/detroit_2012_homicide_breakdow_1.html

Don't let facts get in the way of your bias:

>Victim/killer relationship:
>Unacquainted: 11.4 percent
>Criminal motive:
>Robbery: 11.4 percent
>Race/Gender:
>Black male: 78 percent
>White female: 1 percent

The notion that white people are being robbed and murdered by blacks is simply false. It's overwhelmingly black male criminals killing other black male criminals. The rest is the grab-bag of sexual jealously, murder-suicides by depressives, robberies gone wrong, etc. you'll find anywhere in small numbers.

Remove the black male on black male crime from the statistics, and Detroit is as safe as anywhere in the developed world.
>>
>>61184637
>Remove the black male on black male crime from the statistics, and Detroit is as safe as anywhere in the developed world.
only because no fucking whites live there dude, white flight happened a while ago, that's why detroit collapsed in the first place
>>
>>61184317

>It's comedy when the victim said the threat didn't exist and tried to preach their stupidity.

is there any evidence of that happening in this case or was the woman murdered during a resort event that are generally safe.

its not like she was walking down the Belize slums.
>>
>>61183703
>Going to a resort in another country should eb shamed?

Going to THAT resort, in THAT country and staying alone to do "yoga" SHOULD be shamed. Go back to Tumblr cuck
>>
File: Baka-ass.jpg (16KB, 236x305px) Image search: [Google]
Baka-ass.jpg
16KB, 236x305px
>>61184637
read>>61184734

You have no idea what you are talking about beta-san. You just hear stories. It's like me assuming all your women have side ways vaginas and your men are in love with pillows. I visited Japan, I only got a glimpse of their culture, not all of it. Just like you only got a glimpse of the US. You only went to our tourist sites.

Now go on and tell me you visited a lot of urban cities and how you saw no crimes and how pretty they were.

I live in Philly, PA and I can tell you that there a places that are beautiful and clean (thanks to white people living there) and there are places that you should never go unless you want to get raped, stabbed, or robbed.
>>
>>61175063
When the murder rate in a given area is high enough, you should consider the possibility that someone might try to murder you.

In a country like Belize, the chances of being murdered by a colorful person is fairly high.
>>
>>61185198

I didn't see the name of the resort in the article, what resort was it and why is it so bad?
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.