[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the real difference, race realists? >the answer is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 43

File: Vitiligo2.jpg (13KB, 230x163px) Image search: [Google]
Vitiligo2.jpg
13KB, 230x163px
What is the real difference, race realists?
>the answer is none.

what cause nigger behaviour is the social conditions. see rednecks, irish degenerates, german degenerates.
>>
>>61165832

Lower IQ (on average) does contribute as well.
>>
>>61165895
the nigger couldn’t even get us a good image
>>
>>61165832
the social condition called niggerness
>>
>>61165832

>what is bone marrow

>what is genetics

>what is Europeans having invented 97% of everything ever invented

>why is Africa still garbage even though the niggers have been there longer than Europeans in Europe

gtfo troodoo you niggerlover
>>
>>61165895
Nurture and what happens in the first four years. A middle class family speaks more words to their children than a working class family. That expanded vocabulary helps.

>>61165941
in canada we got a lot of shit tier, low class, italians who work construction jobs.
>>
>>61165832
Name me one civilized nigger country
>>
>>61165832
How are niggers not different?
Have you never met one?
>>
File: 1452802054010.jpg (776KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452802054010.jpg
776KB, 1920x1080px
>>61165832
Niggers have larger noses, smaller brains and lower IQ.
>>
>>61165986
show me the crime statistics then cu.cky mcfucky
>>
>>61165988
America
>>
>>61165832

Take a long look at Africa and check back
>>
File: crime and low income.png (1MB, 795x2238px) Image search: [Google]
crime and low income.png
1MB, 795x2238px
too bad the facts don't fit your narrative
>>
File: PureFreedom.jpg (50KB, 598x338px) Image search: [Google]
PureFreedom.jpg
50KB, 598x338px
>>61165941
God I love roman candle fights.

Esp' since I work in a fireworks store some summers and can get them for like 20% of full price.

>TFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMqUZL3UGuA
>>
>>61165832

>be black american
>chimp out
>be black somali
>chimp out
>be black frenchman
>chimp out
>be black south african
>chimp out
>i....its their social conditions, i swear guyse
>>
>>61165832
Niggers have smaller heads and thicker skulls than any other race. It's obvious what's going on. And their women have smaller vaginas to accomodate birthing their tiny-headed offspring...

Social conditions don't enough to account for why blacks have an IQ of 80 (in whites, this is considered mental retardation)

Occam's razor: niggers didn't face the same evolutionary pressure to form large social groups or solve complex problems
>>
>>61165988
Or even a nigger city.
We gave them Detroit; look at what they did to it.
>>
>>61166116
>be black german
>mass rape women in the streets

clearly societal oppression
>>
If it was social conditioning why to black people around the world each with different cultures all chimpout the same?
>>
File: 1452888925640.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452888925640.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>61166025
Brain size doesn't relate to IQ. Chinese have larger, flatter noses than whites.

>>61166133
pol doesn't understand statistics. the spread, the standard deviation of IQ, you do not know what that means.
>>
>>61165941
Roman candle fights are fun as fuck tbqh. Not a nigger activity by any means
>>
>Where's the black version of calculus
>Where's the black version of optics
>... are we sure they even invented the wheel? I've never seen one in African bushmen tribes
>>
>>61165832
Average black IQ is lower in blacks then whites.
>inb4 lol iq
IQ test might not determine everything but it is a good indication of your ability to recognize patterns and solve problems
>inb4 environmental
Nope, the difference iss too high. Your avarage redneck is still smarter than your average black ghetto resident
>>
File: 4716771-neanderthals_786.gif (77KB, 786x500px) Image search: [Google]
4716771-neanderthals_786.gif
77KB, 786x500px
I say this as a biologists: modern humans are divided into different sub species that still retain their ability to interbreed. This is because the differentiation was so recent. Now that we are embracing this multiculti bullshit, we are beginning to abolish our differences.
>>
>>61165832
>what cause nigger behaviour is the social conditions

>I seriously believe in leftist lies
>>
>>61166251
>>61166112
they use them when drugs don't pay enough to get a real gun
>>
>>61165895
Implying IQ tests haven't been completely debunked. It's like taking a polygraph.
>>
>>61166242
Find one nigger who understands long tails, please
>>
File: iq race sat 2014 income states.png (46KB, 483x291px) Image search: [Google]
iq race sat 2014 income states.png
46KB, 483x291px
Taking blacks out of the equation, poor asians and whites have lower SAT scores than their richer counterparts.

Having poor parents means, statistically, you will have a lower SAT score.
>>
>>61166391
>Implying IQ tests haven't been completely debunked

Yeah, by liberal professors who earn their big bux by lying through their teeth and making sure everyone prays to the new god of political correctness.
>>
>>61166391
IQ hasn't been debunked, nor have IQ tests

There's no physicists or biochemists unable to notice patterns, without a working memory, and unable to make logical inferences

Intelligence is quite real, it hasn't been 'debunked'
>>
>>61166442
No shit. I'm sure poorer blacks have lower SAT scores than rich ones.
Why would you take blacks out of the equation?
Now compere the poorest blacks and the poorest whites and the poorest asians.
>>
>>61166304
>Your avarage redneck is still smarter than your average black ghetto resident

Totally untrue. The average conservative is about 10 IQ points lower than their liberal counterparts.
>>
>>61165832
Kill yourself, jew.
>>
>>61166442
the difference is that whites and asians don't get offended at these datas
>>
>>61166442
Those poor whites and asians score higher than their black peers tho.
>>
rednecks dont shoot at basketball courts full of other rednecks every weekend.
>>
>>61166442
Stupid people with stupid genetics are more likely to make less money because they're stupid. More news at 8.
>>
>>61166628
>liberal
>conservative
Whoa that's pretty racist to assign political ideologies to races, and it was not my claim.
Show me the data that says that black poors are smarter than white poors. Or even on the same level.
>>
>>61165832
Like every other motherfucking animal that has existed, exists now and will exist, humans have the two basic separators:
>Species
And
>Race

We are all same species but different races.

No matter how much leftists sperg out and try to say otherwise, we are part of the same motherfucking environment and we follow the same fucking rules.

Fuck leftists.
>>
>>61165964
>why is Africa still garbage even though the niggers have been there longer than Europeans in Europe

Tribals in Africa generally believed in taking only what you need, living off the land, never settling or expanding, sharing things, etc. This was made possible by the vast amounts of land with little settling and lower populations. It's the same for Eurasia because of the nomadic tribes and such that dominated the area.

With Europe, we see lots of population in a small area as well as fertile, non-stagnant lands. This leads to conquest and war which drives technological advance. Therefore, the whites in Europe gain almost all the technological advances (with the exception of China because of similar conditions) while the niggers and slavs are left in the dust. By the time European tech and expansion reached the Africans and they tried to catch up, they were enslaved for being seen as inferior and their lands were taken. Therefore stunted development became even more stunted, then eventually these tribes were forced to integrate into European society or be exterminated. African society still lags behind because of societal norms that were established mainly in the US.
>>
>>61166602
>There's no physicists or biochemists unable to notice patterns, without a working memory, and unable to make logical inferences

Because it demonstrates that poor white people, because of their wealth and their social conditions (poor white culture is so different from poor asian culture), score considerably lower than richer white people. This puts a cause as linked to poverty and condition. Look at /pol/, look at how the average pollack gets its information and what they believe and where their skepticism exist.
>>
File: ytv8nM3.jpg (28KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
ytv8nM3.jpg
28KB, 460x276px
>>61165832

Looks like that nigger let his credit score go too high.
>>
>>61166628
LMAO.

I went to the London School of Economics and studied under Dr. Kanazawa. He had some interesting ideas about 'the high liberal IQ'
>>
>>61166804
>Jarred Diamond bullshit response

trashed
>>
>>61165986
so we see the low intelligence race is unable to communicate well, despite it being a free activity. thank you for destroying your of stupidity.
>>
>>61166804
At a time, before moa, a shitload of chinese were only able to smash rocks with their hands. manual labour, wickeder houses.

>>61166871
What BS. You never went to LSE. You just know of Kanazawa because you got a boner for the patina of credibility you think evolutionary biology has to legitimize delusional race realism
>>
>>61166391
Come one man. This is like the kind of thing you overheard someone say once. Whatever IQ measures, it's important and highly associated with potential success in many aspects of life. please please read books like the bell curve. Or just watch the author talk about it on YouTube. You'll never find a more sane and reasonable analysis. Books like bell curve were shouted down as racist even though race is a minor part of one second of the book. Most is just about the implications of IQ in general. Please read
>>
>>61166819

Holy shit you mongoloid. Have you ever heard of a 'control'?

You can control for economic situation. It's been done to death. The differences still remain.

NIGGERS. ARE. STUPID. There's no novel debate points or excuses left. They're fundamentally stupid.
>>
>>61166804
>Tribals in Africa generally believed in taking only what you need, living off the land, never settling or expanding, sharing things, etc.
No. Tribes have been warring with each other forever. They just weren't as good at war as whites and thus never expanded far or made any real technological developments.
>>
>>61165832
If that's the case then we shouldn't be upset at cops who put the mad dogs down. They're not the ones who maintain their poverty.
>>
>>61166819
Ima just redirect you to the right post:
>>61166545
>>
>>61166804

> taking only what you need, living off the land, never settling or expanding, sharing things

Niggers in Africa spent millennia murdering eachother. They used (and still use) rape as a tool of warfare.

Also:

>never settling or expanding

Nonsense, Africans left Africa.

>we see lots of population in a small area as well as fertile, non-stagnant lands.

>muh more resources in Europe

>African society still lags behind because of societal norms that were established mainly in the US.

America is barely 250 years old, much of American society finds it's roots in European society which is much older.

Also, niggers would've at the least figured out how to grow plants on plantations, e.g. they would've developed agriculture. As far as I know no nigger tribe in Africa has shown any evidence of agriculture.
>>
File: Superior+race_ce3474_4859537.jpg (62KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
Superior+race_ce3474_4859537.jpg
62KB, 780x439px
Daily reminder.
>>
>>61166780
I really get mad when I hear someone spout "one human race," "we're all the same" bullshit. We are only in the same species, but different subspecies, races that are still able to mix.
>>
>>61166677
No need for the S on data
>>
File: 1449807730918.jpg (385KB, 800x938px) Image search: [Google]
1449807730918.jpg
385KB, 800x938px
>>61165832
Rednecks are still smarter and much more inventive than niggers.

They are also much less likely to commit real, actual, violent crimes.
>>
>>61166819
Tons of free shit and mo money fo dem programs+affirmative actions and niggers are still dumber than poor white people who dont benefit for all of these.

Get rekt faggot
>>
>>61167111

checked

Also I find it insulting when I am told that "we are all equal".

I am a white man and in no way shape or form equal to a serial rapist animal who's culture hasn't developed beyond stones on a stick.
>>
>>61165832
ye except for the 2000 years where black people not only in africa but also australian and a number of islands across the world all simultaneously did absolutely nothing but bang rocks together and collect sticks
>>
>>61166998

Stephen J Gould fabricated all of his data for the Mismeasure of Man and pilloried the real data of a real scientist.

The patina of credibility? Solid fucking veneer, chump. You're arguing against evolution and this debate has been long settled.
>>
Can you tell me why there is so few resource on the difference of races nowadays? It seems they get shutdown because nobody wants to hear the results. We established all races are equal before proofing it.
>>
>>61165832
Try harder Canadacuck
>>
http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/rankings/country/

Look at how well it correlates with IQ.
Look at how well it correlates with homogeneity.
Look at the inverse correlation with multiculturalism.

Pandisciplinary racist here
Bein' a polymath and shit
New and novel dialectic against niggers on the daily
No Jon Stewart to save u now, m8
>>
>>61166311
>Source: Science journal
>>
>>61166112
>>61166251
>>61165941

The goos roman candles can burn through clothes and cause severe burns.

We did this to our younger cousin one time. He had to go to the hospital for burns lolol
>>
Can someone tell me the name of the gene linked to higher aggressivenes again, which is found profoundly more often in Africans than Europeans and Asians? The research a lot of shit for its "racist" implications
>>
>>61165986
work and job are the keywords there frostback
>>
File: toplerone.jpg (217KB, 1280x700px) Image search: [Google]
toplerone.jpg
217KB, 1280x700px
>>61167422
checked
>>
>>61165832
Every evolutionary biologist on earth would beg to differ with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4cxOT8Kd7U&index
>>
>>61165832
>turning white
This is what happens when you dont steal for 10 minutes Tyrone!
>>
Real scientists know the truth.
They can't say anything until their careers are finished, though.
Pic very related
>>
File: nightmarish.jpg (53KB, 792x654px) Image search: [Google]
nightmarish.jpg
53KB, 792x654px
This
scares me everytime
>>
>people still argue over whether everything's just environment or just genetics
>"it has to be whichever one suits my self image but here's some cherrypicked evidence, eat it fools"

yeah ok
>>
File: 1432998953779.jpg (252KB, 460x837px) Image search: [Google]
1432998953779.jpg
252KB, 460x837px
>>61167204

>You're arguing against evolution and this debate has been long settled.

You know whats going to be interesting is when we can finally settle this by rewriting DNA.

I have a feeling evolution will be found to be dead in it's tracks then as it will of exhausted all of it's rhetorically credibility and will rest on the backs of a few successful men.

I find it hard evolutionist are blind to the weakest points of their arguements.

-Something cannot come from nothing
-Simple cannot become more complex
-You cannot get more energy out of a system then you put in
-The complexity of DNA match with the fact it's written in 4D is something humans are beginning to only scratch the surface of.

Evolution post this area will be seen as something that was an artifact of a bygone era. When you view it's past it's easy to see why it doesn't have a future.

The biggest irony of all is evolutionist are literally "god of the gaps"; the theory. They are so smart but lack the intelligence to question the complexity. I used to think they needed to teach engineering along side biology. But I realize the implications of that would mean no women in biology, thus it's no feasible.

Here's something written by George Church the head of Harvard's Biology/Genetics Dept.

https://edge.org/conversation/george_church-george-church%E2%80%94life-what-a-concept
>>
>>61167757
Oh well, it's been a fun world.
Once the white population dies, who's going to be kind enough to help the Africans anyway?
>>
File: 1439492916700.gif (40KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1439492916700.gif
40KB, 325x325px
>>61166133
If IQ was be all end all then whites would be considered retards by your own merits a little under 100 years ago.IQ increases overtime based on nurture and environemnt, not just natural genetics.

Its a bigger testament to intelligence capability when a person tries to break down complex problems and events down to one single factor.
>>
Dog breeds don't exist. They have no biological basis. They are a social construct. The only difference between dogs is their fur.

Common sense and racial instincts thrown out the window.
>>
>>61165986
>Nurture and what happens in the first four years.

Sorry to pop your liberal cherry, but:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1520-iq-is-inherited-suggests-twin-study/

IQ is largely heritable.

Now, let me ask you this. You believe in evolution, right? You aren't one of those deniers like those kooky creationists, right?

Well, if you believe in evolution, how is it that populations of homo sapiens who have been physically separated and subjected to different environmental pressures for large portions of their species existence, as well as hybridization with other species of homo, somehow all have the same intelligence capacity? I mean, we have obvious wildly differing physical traits that co-developed during that period of separation, but somehow we're to believe that no intellectual or temperamental developmental differences took place during that time?

You say that such a time frame is to short for such evolutionary changes to occur, but obviously at the same time somehow long enough for physical evolutionary changes to occur?

Genetic egalitarianism is the liberal creationism.
>>
>>61167246
I wonder if sometime in the future, when a new species will develop a civilization and find human fossils, they will acknowledge us as different subspecies or not.

>Tfw born too early to witness the discovery and the study of fossil civilizations.
>>
File: psychology bait.jpg (20KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
psychology bait.jpg
20KB, 625x626px
>>61167906
>>
File: 1448029741778.webm (2MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448029741778.webm
2MB, 1136x640px
>>61166112
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMqUZL3UGuA
that looked retarded
>>
>>61167860
>https://edge.org/conversation/george_church-george-church%E2%80%94life-what-a-concept

Awesome read, thanks

Yes personal genomics will be interesting... We've already found quite a few genes that correlate with g and IQ

>>61167900
The Flynn effect, lol. It's reversing, by the way, in the UK...

Obviously niggers are going to lose hard, in this century to automation and the ever increasing amount of IQ needed to participate in the economy. You don't hire a guy with an 85 IQ to run the quantum computer or come up with novel astrophysics
>>
>>61167865
The world would likely descend into an anarchic apocalypse.
>>
>>61165832
>german degenerates

So, german liberals, then?
>>
>>61167860

>-Something cannot come from nothing

Some scientists stuck a bunch of organic compounds into a glass vat and then simulated a thunderstorm inside of it, synthesizing proteins. This shows that it's very possible indeed given the correct conditions.

>-Simple cannot become more complex

The same mechanism that causes cancer causes evolution, it is a failure to accurately copy a set of genes whenever the DNA is replicating.

>-You cannot get more energy out of a system then you put in

Correct.

>-The complexity of DNA match with the fact it's written in 4D is something humans are beginning to only scratch the surface of.

Except our understanding and reading of DNA has come to the level where we can actively manipulate it in other organisms (successfully as well) and that we can use statistics to effectively link certain genes to certain behaviors.

>>61168150

>We've already found quite a few genes that correlate with g and IQ

Reporting on these genes is not PC and until we can wipe PC and get back to real science there won't be much we can do with this information.
>>
>>61167906
>>61168023
It's satire, Mario.
>>
>>61166112
Roman candles got banned in the Netherlands recently.
I still have a package but they are no longer allowed on New Year or any other day of the year.
>>
>>61168270
but Wikipedia is still dead serious on this topic
>>
>>61166819
Compare the SAT scores of Rich blacks with that of poor asians or whites.
>>
>>61167077
>Niggers in Africa spent millennia murdering eachother. They used (and still use) rape as a tool of warfare.
Every army in the world has done it. Greeks, Romans, barbarians. Hell, even in the 90's still happened (Bosnian war).
>>
>>61165832
>see rednecks, irish degenerates, german degenerates

the white degenerates still have a different behaviorial profile than blacks, and similarily even blacks of higher social status still have traits that are stereotypical of niggers
>>
>>61165832
IQ.

Rednecks, Irish, Germans don't commit disproportionate amounts of crime and antisocial behaviour.
>>
>>61165832
Race is not just skin color. Different races have different phenotypes. Forensic anthropologists can tell the difference between an abo and a sub Saharan nigger from looking at their bones. You don't have to be a forensic anthropologist to see that niggers have different skulls with jaws that provide like apes.

Franz Boas, a jewish "social anthropologist", was the one who started this shit and claimed that phenotype differences were due to diet and hygine alone and that second generation immigrants no longer had them. He was a fucking liar and this pseudoscience continues as actual science down to this day parroted by jews and reddit
>>
>>61168574
This explains rampant Australian shitposting.
>>
>>61165986
>Nurture and what happens in the first four years. A middle class family speaks more words to their children than a working class family. That expanded vocabulary helps.
Controlling for the socioeconomic disparities between blacks and whites only reduces the IQ difference by about a third.
https://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
>>
>>61168574
So weird. This correlates almost perfectly with skin color!

>post yfw the melanin genes actually affect IQ
>>
>>61168574
At least the Chinese wont they out soon, so someone is going to carry the torch of civilisation and innovation
>>
>>61168783
Asians have higher IQ but darker skin than whites. I doubt melanin alone has anything to do with it.
>>
>>61168960
>Trying to rationalize with him
You're gonna have a bad time.
>>
File: japanese-girl-cute.jpg (76KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
japanese-girl-cute.jpg
76KB, 499x700px
>>61169032

Damn right.

>A number of studies have found correlation between variation in brain size in cranial capacity and geographic ancestry in humans. This variation in cranial capacity is believed to be primarily caused by climatic adaptation that favor large round heads in colder climates because they conserve heat and slender heads in warm climates closer to the equator (See Bergmann's rule and Allen's rule)

>It's going to correlate with melanin
>>
>>61165832
post a pic or you''re a shitskin, inferior
>>
File: 1445952015900.jpg (160KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
1445952015900.jpg
160KB, 600x709px
>>61165832
it's not even social conditions, it's culture pure and simple, culture transcends class, gender and national lines, black culture glorifies violence, anger against authority, victomhood against white people and a lack of empathy.
white culture on the other hand promotes degeneracy, guilt, commercialism and complete materialism so it's not that white culture is perfect, but it's incompatiable with black culture
>>
>>61167111
I know right.
They just adopted the term because it's way too difficult to silence "race" out of the vocabulary. so they decided to create confusion
>>
File: maths_2344088k.jpg (85KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
maths_2344088k.jpg
85KB, 858x536px
See this picture? It's the smartest Jap, and possibly human, in the world. Possibly smarter than Einstein or Newton.

>Notice anything about the way he looks? Or the darkness of his skin?
>>
File: african brains.jpg (57KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
african brains.jpg
57KB, 450x450px
>>61165832
>>
>>61165895
That is the only reason
>>
>>61165832
tfw you haven't stolen anything in a week
>>
>>61165941
Harry Potter and the Apes of Detroit
>>
>>61165832
>there is no difference
>here's an entire race compared to the worst of some others

>rednecks
>more people in poverty
>not even a third of the murders niggers do.
>>
>>61168223

>Some scientists stuck a bunch of organic compounds into a glass vat and then simulated a thunderstorm inside of it, synthesizing proteins. This shows that it's very possible indeed given the correct conditions.

Yeah, it's called Urey/Miller and it's a complete fraud, it's not even a debate if you wish to I will engage.

TL;DR if it's possible do it now. Right?

>The same mechanism that causes cancer causes evolution, it is a failure to accurately copy a set of genes whenever the DNA is replicating.

Apparently you forgot how and why you answered the question prior. I'll wait for the weed cloud to subside.

>Except our understanding and reading of DNA has come to the level where we can actively manipulate it in other organisms (successfully as well) and that we can use statistics to effectively link certain genes to certain behaviors.

Uhh yeah.... Being able to make an already complete specie glow is nothing. I really seriously don't think you understand just how many DNA choices there are. IE options to modify; hieght, wieght, color etc.

However keep in mind from technicality the two most complex organisms so far are:

Water fleas, and the plant rice. Now if you had never mapped their genomes you would of never of conceived that form pure observation. Keep that in mind.

See the biggest problem with evolutionist is they are completely blinding themselves to the bigger picture. They are doing exactly what they claim of their opposition; surrounding themselves in an echo chamber (university) when in reality the competition is over-compensating and learning a dual education just to best the other man.

You're too reliant on high school myths buddy.

Urey miller. LOL Seriously ask yourself and the public at large why hasn't this experiment replicated anything and why isn't it done in universities to show students?

And I'll tell you first off it was done in the 50's when they though the atmosphere was different than what we think now.
>>
lool racism is stupid, the geographical area that you are in is not fully representative of ur colour i am a mix of black and whit and from london, and i can honestly say that thge capitol is very multicultural and white people probably are not the majority... should intelligence not derive from the environmental aspect of being raised/education then we can see a direct link in the poor education of 3rd world countries and low iq's etc

t.k
>>
>>61169869
>Yeah, it's called Urey/Miller and it's a complete fraud, it's not even a debate if you wish to I will engage.

Doesn't seem to be fraudulent at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller%E2%80%93Urey_experiment
>>
>>61167860
>-You cannot get more energy out of a system then you put in
and?
>>
>>61166413
All niggers have long tails, I'm sure they are familiar with the concept.
>>
>>61165832
Nope.

To domesticate an animal only the most tame (and desirable) are allowed to mate. The rest are culled.

Imagine an invisible hand doing this. We call that hand civilization.

Blacks are to Whites as coyotes are to German Shepards. Granted, the civilation process has started... just at a much later time for them than us.

Do you deny that we are animals subject to evolutionary pressures?
>>
Nah, africa is a piece of shit because it's full of niggers.

Whenever asians, arabs or whites go to africa they flourish because africa is packed with resources niggers are too dumb to create organised industry.
>>
>>61170198
Well it's disputed that there couldn't of been ammonia, or methane or other gasses. Point being that when you do the experiment you might create some amino acids BUT you're not creating DNA.

SO. How do you go from simple (in this case simple is enantiomers) which are far from simple. You're talking about 192 Right hand, left hand protiens that have to be perfectly matched, and in certain order. There cannot be a mistake.

So let's forget about that and just assume they will match and you'll get the full boat load needed to begin your miracle machine. Where is the DNA coming from to make this happen. It's a classical chicken before the egg scenario. The DNA is needing to code the proteins, but the proteins are needing to create the DNA.

Are you beginning to see a crack in the wall f this problem?

Suppose the experiment were 100% correct.
1. Why not keep replicating it as to create new life.
2. To prove they are not lying keep replicating it.
3. Why not even allow an academic debate on the atmosphere question. (IE you can debate this in organic chemistry but not biology.)

So trying to convince me of abiogensis from any level is like saying to me that mud, lightning, rocks, and a little bit of methane have more coding prowess than a 1 billion indians? Go fuck yourself.

You can bash religious people but realize you would only be self-hating, because that as a suggestion with an education is the height of religion, especially since we as humans have now become the intelligent designers. Hell that is fuck irony if you ask me.
>>
>>61170817
Here's my opinion: there were many random chemicals synthesized through this, however, none of those meant anything... until one.

That one had no ability further than just being able to set the world around it to make another copy. It soon boomed in population, and with that came mutations.

The mutations made it easier for some to replicate (the ones for which it was harder did not survive long). Eventually, one of them got trapped inside a cell.

When I say one got trapped inside a cell, I mean it also had the resources to use its new situation - many others also got trapped, but failed and simply got preserved, or destroyed.

That was the first true cell. With its own mini-environment to control, it started spreading, eventually using the primitive info as fuel for itself.

Abiogenesis: one random change after millions of years, which actually was success. Repeat however many times it takes.
>>
>arguing about evolution
I doubt your average nigchimp could even read this thread, much less participate
>>
>>61170278

I'm only going to take it easy on you becuase you come from the turd world of south america.

Think of DNA as energy and as the complexity of the DNA as energy spent coding it. That energy input had to come from somewhere.

Comphrende?
>>
>>61168925
>Asians
>Innovation
>>
>>61171257

Do you realize the difference from a virus and a cell, and then size and complexity?

A virus is the size of a person, and a cell is fucking LA. I refuse to accept that humans cannot code a virus, and you think they've already built entire LA's. They have not, and cannot.

We probably won't even see in our lifetimes the actual bottom-up creation of human designed biology. If it ever does happen.

Opening up a 100 million line of code document and editing one letter isn't creating a city, it's changing the hair color on one human in that city.
>>
>>61169176
Black culture also promotes what you wrote about white culture except for the guilt part. I think we can conclude that American "Culture" is shit-tier.
>>
>>61167150

Rednecks get a bad wrap anyway. Most are a bit simple, yes, not the best educated and such.

Also some of the nicest people you can't meet. It's rare to say the same for your average uneducated nigger, except for some of the older blacks who lose some of their violent qualities as they grow older.
>>
>>61169869

>it's called Urey/Miller and it's a complete fraud,

It's reasonably plausible, and just by the way, organic compounds exist by the megatons in interstellar space. It isn't a stretch of the imagination to have those arrive on Earth, I point towards Saturn's moon Titan as a source of methane on a world that has no life that we know of. Scientists a few years ago discovered a massive cloud of alcohol many lightyears away, etc. Organic compounds can exist abundantly without a clear organic source.

>I'll wait for the weed cloud to subside.

Ad hom is one way to debate, friend.

>Being able to make an already complete specie glow is nothing.

Actually it's a massive step forwards. Humans successfully took genetic information and transplanted it into a completely separate organism without causing the resulting organism to be malformed or otherwise have defects. This control of gene manipulation is bounds beyond selective breeding.

>you understand just how many DNA choices there are.

Of course I do, and that actually aids my point: the scientists managed to just perfectly graft the DNA without leaving behind significant defects.

>pure observation. Keep that in mind.

From outside observation with just my naked eye and no prior knowledge of biology I would assume humans are the most complex organism because we are sentient. However since we invented microscopes and chemistry and other tools to aid our advance of knowledge I would welcome that those two organisms have a higher complexity because it can be proven to me.

You're committing a logical fallacy by saying "well if I take away your science tools you couldn't tell, could you?".

>Seriously ask yourself and the public at large why hasn't this experiment replicated anything

You really think that we can just produce 4.5 bn years of evolution in a glass vat? The point was to show that synthesis of organic compounds can take place in nature. Also the atmosphere was different back then.
>>
>>61169990
Niggermutt what the fuck are y ou on about? The only reason your mixed breed ass exists is because of White guilt. If racially aware Whites had control of British society there wouldn't be such a thing as interracial breeding.
>>
>>61171420

>the turd world of south america.

Are you willfully ignorant? Just hover your mouse cursor, unless of course that's blasphemy.

>That energy input had to come from somewhere.

>what is RNA, mRNA and cell replication and how does it work?

Did you go to high school biology class?
>>
File: vitiligo.png (475KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
vitiligo.png
475KB, 600x397px
>>
Whites throughout history have been the alpha race of the world. We have become weaker now because of cucks and meekness and weakness being promoted in universities and churches. Who has been giving aid to non-Whites this whole time? White Christians. It's that pathological altruism at work. Working against their own interests.
>>
File: 0uyOA-1.jpg (92KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0uyOA-1.jpg
92KB, 600x1000px
Wez all the same n shit
>>
>>61172056
The curse is lifting!
>>
>>61165832
I think it is lack of nutrients in mother's milk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp9kSWwwRLo
>>61165941
>Roman candles
>Not knowing the supreme firesword (home-made bamboo with powder and filings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JddihHv1VI4
>>
>>61167097
>hispanic
>race
>>
>>61165832
Probably money, the richer you are the less likely you are to act violently and irrationally.
>>61165988
America
>>
>>61171603
No, it's changing the behavior of a single human in the city. Things tend not to be cosmetic in cells.

And that one human might just do what it's doing better, or do something else which for all intents and purposes is superior to the previous action. Again, it's all random.

As for the difference between a virus and a cell: a very cell is viral DNA coupled with the proteins to duplicate and produce energy and enzymes needed to do all of this. A virus, on the other hand, needs only the duplication part, as the rest is provided by the host cell. Some might bring enzymes with them for better effect.

Before cells, there was no way a virus could replicate, and thus no way for a virus to exist.
>>
>>61167023
Proof?
>>
>>61172249
Hispanic = mestizo in america.
>>
>>61165832
>rednecks, irish degenerates, german degenerates
All relatively safe to both live around and pass through the neighborhoods of.
>Niggers
Nope. Will break into your house and light you on fire, will murder you in the street.
>>
>>61172317

I think our friend who dislikes evolution so very much would suffer a brain aneurysm if we told him that plants and bees evolved simultaneously, because bees provided plants with a new form of pollination which accelerated evolution in both species due to a symbiotic relationship.

>inb4 bees are actually insectoid jews manipulating the plants for shekels
>>
>>61172311
Race is actually a way better explanatory factor than income for crime.
>>
>>61172056

Is that what happens when a white vampire bites a negro?
>>
>>61172378
Every single cognitive test ever conducted which compared blacks and whites.

I dare you to find a single study showing blacks outperforming whites on a cognitive test.
>>
>>61166242
>brain size doesn't relate to IQ
He said:
a)niggers have smaller brains
b)niggers have lower IQ
He didn't link these two facts.

>/pol/ doesn't understand statisticus. I don't know these people but from what i've seen nearly everyone here has a decent understanding of statistiscs. As for myself, I had an exam on statistics last thursday and i need to use it in nearly all my other courses.

Long story short, go back to tumblr, moron.
>>
File: 1451313062654.jpg (50KB, 414x511px) Image search: [Google]
1451313062654.jpg
50KB, 414x511px
>>61171874

>organic compounds exist by the megatons in interstellar space...

But not on earth in it's initial existence. Boo it all you want.

>Ad hom is one way to debate, friend.

My answers are only as serious as the questions.

>Actually it's a massive step forwards.

This is like getting a job at the assemblyline of ford and accidentally painting a car off a shade and then claiming you've revolutionized the vehicle industry. You're taking an already ESTABLISH WORKING SYSTEM and merely tweaking 1/11000000th *and blah blah insert major bullshit claim*

Are you aware of the dunning/kruger effect? Don't answer. I'm just ribbing you.

>From outside observation with just my naked eye and no prior knowledge of biology I would assume humans are the most complex organism because we are sentient.

And you would be wrong. My point exactly. But to be fair I would assume the same. My point being that biases aside their is a bit of deception going on in life.

>You really think that we can just produce 4.5 bn years of evolution in a glass vat?

I really don't want to insult you so I will jsut give you instructions.

1. Google time span of earth vs time span of life
2. Convert time span of both to a 24 hour cycle.
3. Take a seat.
4. Realize that biology in comparison to the age of the universe, earth, and combined with the chances makes us kind of a miracle. Hence the reason we have no come into contact with other life. And when I say miracle I mean it in a secular sense; to of only of happened once.
>>
>>61172543

If you were to point a telescope at Jupiter right now, you would see my sides.

But obviously not. Allah created the bees to help the trees. The bird to help the hippo. The muslim to jihad the other races and religions.

>funny how allah do dat
>>
>>61166116
yeah, I think a big red pill was seeing how they act the exact same in Europe after hearing for years how it's due to "systematic disadvantages since slavery"
>>
>>61165832
I can't see. picture too small.
>>
>>61172793

This guy says everything we need to know:
>>61166097
>>
>>61165964
>implying the gene that is responsible for the amount of melanin you produce makes you aggresive.
>>
>>61166242
there is a correlation between head to body size ratio and intelligence.
>>
File: 1443491374159.jpg (95KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
1443491374159.jpg
95KB, 648x595px
>>61172317

>Again, it's all random.

You keep saying that but I don't think you understand what random means.

1. DNA combinations are finite. Random cannot be finite. The end.

Unless you can prove their is a single piece of life on earth that isn't composed of dna. To which I would say good luck. Even richard dawkins finds that assertion disturbing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXrYhINutuI

>A virus, on the other hand, needs only the duplication part, as the rest is provided by the host cell.

A virus (one line of code mind you) just like humans requires the ENTIRE PRE-BUILT CITY to have it's effects which is replication -- yes.

>Before cells, there was no way a virus could replicate, and thus no way for a virus to exist.

MFW when virus' older than bacteria.
>>
>>61166753
this.
>>
>>61172885
Please explain why melanin production would be the only genetic difference between two allopatrically differentiated populations.
Hint: you can't
>>
>>61165832
>tfw i have vitiligo but i have a light skin tone already so you cant see it
feels good man
>>
>>61172885
No, but genes don't exist in a vacuum. Certain genes coding for aggressivity have the same geographic distribution as the gene coding for melanin...
>>
>>61165832
The average Intelligence, behaviour and feelings are different for all races
>>
>>61165832
I'll walk down that road with you. If there is no difference, end affirmative action quotas for race.

To do anything but is to openly admit that they are inferior (except Asians, regarding college, which are superior to Whites).
>>
>>61173045
>random cannot be finite

Do you even know what a fucking range is? 'Random' depends entirely on context.
i.e. adding two random numbers between 1 and 10000 there are a FINITE number of combinations. Same in context of DNA, but with biology it's not so simple because of mutation.
>>
>>61172675

>But not on earth in it's initial existence. Boo it all you want.

Do you know what comets are and what space rocks are made of? Most space rocks are metallic but there's a separate category of ice comets that are made of organic compounds and this is why they produce those trails when flying past the sun so closely, because the ice melts from the heat.

>My answers are only as serious as the questions.

How can we have a serious discussion if you can't consider the other debating person's points seriously. I could just call you a dumb creationist nigger but that wouldn't bring us much further.

>You're taking an already ESTABLISH WORKING SYSTEM

And introducing something completely new to it.

>But to be fair I would assume the same.

So my point there was that without the scientific tools we have now we couldn't really know, could we?

>Hence the reason we have no come into contact with other life.

I think the reasons behind this have more to do with the fact that we are in a sparsely populated star cluster and that we aren't actively trying to either be detected or detect someone else. The closest we've gotten is the Pioneer and Voyager probes and the WOW! signal.

Homo Sapiens is probably completely unique in this universe, the chances of somewhere else developing a carbon based lifeform that aerates with oxygen and is bipedal are simply too slim. However I do think that there is an alright chance of non-sentient life with a slimmer chance of other sentient life, but probably not in the form we see here on Earth.

>>61172885

They linked an aggression related allele to criminal behavior, and found that this allele occurs much more commonly in niggers (both African and in the USA) than in white people. I've forgotten it's name but it should be easy to google.

>>61172731

>ITT evolution is actually a mormon conspiracy to outsmart the chinese
>>
I don't care. I simply dislike their skin colour and wish to exterminate them all. We can keep Denzel Washington and Idris Elba, but we'll gas the rest.
>>
Not only do poor/middle/upper class whites outscore their black counterparts by a wide margin, but low class whites actually outscore upper class blacks by a margin.

Blaming income is just stupid.
It's the same idiots that blame crime on income when the poorest white regions of the US are by far the safest regions of the US, with crime rates well below the national average.
>>
File: 1438289343877.jpg (18KB, 320x303px) Image search: [Google]
1438289343877.jpg
18KB, 320x303px
>>
>>61173567

>muh socioeconomics

It's a liberal myth invented to explain away nigger criminality.

That statistic of the "poorest white neighborhood still has less crime than the richest black neighborhood" is entirely true, and we even hear about it in the media (google any of the big nigger rappers, many have prison history and lots of alleged charges).
>>
>>61173717

All I can think of is if the terminator movies made a parody they would use the Aboriginal skull for the T-100's.
>>
File: 1445530641501.png (24KB, 597x441px) Image search: [Google]
1445530641501.png
24KB, 597x441px
>>
File: 1451961309135.jpg (137KB, 695x850px) Image search: [Google]
1451961309135.jpg
137KB, 695x850px
>>
File: 1451953420418.png (15KB, 570x668px) Image search: [Google]
1451953420418.png
15KB, 570x668px
>>61174081
>>
>>61173356

>
Do you know what comets are and what space rocks are made of? Most space rocks are metallic but there's a separate category of ice comets that are made of organic compounds and this is why they produce those trails when flying past the sun so closely, because the ice melts from the heat.

Are you aware of how an atmosphere works and gas capture?

>I could just call you a dumb creationist nigger but that wouldn't bring us much further.

But you just did... It's my speaking style and I realize that it works to the detriment of my actual arguments yet I relent. Personally I enjoy tension It brings out the creative juices.

>So my point there was that without the scientific tools we have now we couldn't really know, could we?

Correct, so then think about that for a second.

The very first piece of life ever created from inert objects had higher capacity for creation than the entire conscious human existence has created in 100,000 years. Wrap your mind around that.

>Homo Sapiens is probably completely unique in this universe, the chances of somewhere else developing a carbon based lifeform that aerates with oxygen and is bipedal are simply too slim. However I do think that there is an alright chance of non-sentient life with a slimmer chance of other sentient life, but probably not in the form we see here on Earth

Just as a mental exercise if you have never done it; google requirements for life, and then google most common planet/galaxy formations. You quickly realize that no matter how you slice it and dice it probability suggest that with the fact the universe is expanding with our rate of advance, and with the physics of the universe suggest we will be alone.

The fact is when human knowledge was more simple we viewed the rest of the world as simple.

Also I should say I don't argue mutation. Just the origin of life.
>>
File: m6227a1f3.jpg (66KB, 657x389px) Image search: [Google]
m6227a1f3.jpg
66KB, 657x389px
>>61174093
>>
>>61172556
Lol no. White trash is just as bad as ghetto niggers. Also, you're probably an Arab so in your case money doesn't help, you're right. You guys are just barbaric savages with no culture.
>>
>>61169305
Asians are to whites what whites are to niggers.
>>
>>61174140
>Lol no. White trash is just as bad as ghetto niggers.
No, they have much lower crime rates. Niggers have high crime rates due to their abysmal IQ and high testosterone level.

>Also, you're probably an Arab
You guessed incorrectly

>You guys are just barbaric savages with no culture.
I wouldn't go that far. That would be a correct description of niggers. Arabs are barbaric savages with a barbaric culture.
>>
>>61174246
Untrue. Average asian IQ is 103 if you set the average white IQ at 100.

The average african IQ is 70. So there's a 3 point difference between whites and asians, and a 30 point difference between whites and blacks.

Asians in america do have a higher IQ than 103, due to selective migration.
>>
>>61173298

Yes I know what a range is. But let's be truthful do you honestly argue in the sense of mutation that it's random.

When you play a video game and there is only 16 characters and you hit random it's not in the technical sense random. Maybe in the bs carefully defined to suit my beliefs random. Because if you DO believe that then that code has to be expressed itself. And correct me if I'm wrong but the DNA doesn't have a lottery (ribosome) that I know of. Or method of future prognostication. Epigenetics suggest it's merely a series of binary switches.
>>
File: pepesuicide.jpg (22KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
pepesuicide.jpg
22KB, 352x352px
>>61168574
>mfw balkans are 90 and rest of europe is 100
>>
>>61174140
Now you're just making shit up.

White trash are FAR safer to be around than their black counterparts.
>>
>>61174313
As long as you're not Arab m8
>>61174452
IQ does however rise in better conditions for the child. It's pretty unfair to compare niggers that don't have schools in their villages to white countries that even have school bus services. Then there's the fact that your average niglet will probably go home and not study but do something else to make money. Asian kids in the city however, usually have nothing else to do but study. If a nigger studies a lot I think they could be very successful. I just don't see IQ having that large of a difference in actual ability. I think education and what not matters a lot more.
>>
>>61174644
All the smart people of Balkan origin are Jews.
>>
>>61174106

>Are you aware of how an atmosphere works and gas capture?

If you have a fair amount of gravity and your atmosphere is not composed of hydrogen you should be just fine, hydrogen is the most common gas to "boil off" and exit a planet's atmosphere as a result of being struck by solar rays. This also has to do with how light hydrogen is.

>Personally I enjoy tension It brings out the creative juices.

But it ruins the argument and detracts from the point. If I wanted to have a name-calling session I would go on reddit or /b/.

>had higher capacity for creation

It didn't have the ability to decide over this capacity, as we humans can over our capacity for creation. The first life just sprung into existence and had to live with the cards it got dealt. It didn't have self-determination to choose a planet with a better environment. Humans have self-determination so we are speaking about two different capacities here, one that is controllable and one that isn't controllable.

>with the physics of the universe suggest we will be alone.

This is probably the biggest problem we will encounter with space exploration.

However, we cannot really predict the chances of life because of the exoplanets that we have detected we haven't visited any to confirm our predictions. Once we have accurately recorded a few hundred planets will we be able to begin making accurate predictions about life elsewhere. However, given what the human race is busy doing these days I doubt we will ever put a man on Mars.
>>
>>61175109
good thing I'm shephardic then
>>
>>61174313
Arabs don't have a culture they only have Islam. Islam replaces whatever culture the country had before with their shitty form of Arab religious supremacy. Good examples are the Levantine countries. Egyptians and Syrians despite having culture before Islam now call themselves Arabs. Assyrians and Egyptians are gone. I'm from Iran and the same thing would have happened had the shahnameh not been made.
>>
>>61173766
ahhh yes, it's true, but it never used to be that way. black people were well-adjusted pre-70s. far less single mothers, good employment rate, far less violence. one can say that black people are more prone to becoming fucked if put in bad conditions, but they don't have to be. also, african people who are pure black and not lightskin like most black folk are far less violent and are mentally healthy. many of them do work hard and are good people. I will say that I do think that black people have more difficulty adjusting to western civilization, but that's because they are more human and less psychopathic.
>>
>>61175028
It doesn't just continually rise you disengenuous slippery bastard, it rises to the limit of what that child is capable of.

Are you going to go back and try to address or prove your claim that poor whites are as violent or prone to crime as poor blacks?

I'd really like to see some proof to ensure you aren't just a shitposter.
>>
>>61165832
Niggers and all Non-whites are the biological offspring of the Devil, the serpent reptilian. Hardly "social" as far as an explanation of their collective and individual behavior.
>>
How could one think that despite all the differences between races that IQ and behavior are the only ones that don't differ, despite the fact both of them are highly heritable according to twin studies?

HOW COULD ONE POSSIBLY BE SO DELUDED????? Please explain it to me.
>>
>>61167371
>how well it correlates with IQ
>romania that high
>mexico above half the eastern european countries
>>
>>61166804
who sold whites slaves? niggers.
how did they get those slaves? through conquest.

Europe didn't only advance technology nigger. They advanced and innovated in ALL fields. Math, Science, Philosophy, Art, Music, Architecture, like 99% of all inventions, including the ones that have made the nigger population boom. You should be thankful your ancestors were taken from your shit hole continent, Jamal.
>>
>>61165832
Lack of Christianity.
>>
>>61175028
>I just don't see IQ having that large of a difference in actual ability.
IQ literally IS intellectual ability you mouthbreathing retard.

Kill yourself.
>>
God damn, what a stupid thread. No surprise, really, it's /pol/ anyway.
Skin color barely matters ffs, you have "white" people that are tan af and you have albino niggers...
There's also bone structure, which i believe defines race better.
>>
>>61175294
Yes, white trash are pretty much as violent as niggers. Take a look at the KKK.

>inb4 hurr the KKK dindu nuffin

I'm not claiming it continues to rise, in claiming that niggers aren't in the right environment to reach their maximum potential. That maximum potential however probably is more or less similar to the gaps between asians and whites.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

Anyone can be violent regardless of race. It has more to do with social status. A rich nigger is a lot less likely to start acting like a nigger versus some white gangster wannabe.
>>61175611
IQ tests are literally the most retarded thing ever. Don't you faggots have more people to expel for being anti semitic? Antisemitism probably has a huge effect on IQ :^)
>>
>>61166442
That is true, however the gap between races is higher than between rich and poor.

This shows that race is more of a factor in it than money.
>>
>>61175680
It's just a canadian shitposter with absolutely no citations.

Should probably have just ignored him.
>>
>>61175867
This board will never be a quality reactionary hub if we let these idiotic and probably underage edgelords run the place
Mods pls
>>
>>61175851
It's funny because across all family income levels, blacks have the lowest testing scores.
>>
>>61175851
>Hurr KKK
>Still relavent

Can you name a KKK attack that happened in your lifetime?

>inb4 google

Meanwhile, there are more whites in poverty than the total number of all blacks in the US, and yet blacks still commit the majority of crime, which completely annihilates your argument on an atomic level.
>>
>>61175851
>Anyone can be violent regardless of race. It has more to do with social status. A rich nigger is a lot less likely to start acting like a nigger versus some white gangster wannabe.

Actually m8, you may want to check that, rich black neighborhoods are some of the highest crime rates in the US.
>>
>>61171420
>That energy input had to come from somewhere.

>Whatt is radioactive decay inside Earth
>What is the sun
>>
>>61165941
This looks every bit as retarded, if not more so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH1jrviPX6Y
>>
>>61175851
>IQ tests are literally the most retarded thing ever
Do you even know how IQ tests are designed and what they measure? Do you have the faintest idea behind the theory of psychometrics? Or are you just spouting what you've read on reddit.

What did I expect, you're an arabo-turko-mongol shitskin.
>>
>>61168925
This is true, however I can't shake the sneaking feeling that China etc are cheating on these tests just like they do with all the rest.

For the sake of not losing face they WOULD do it.
>>
>>61165832
What do rednecks do? They don't commit near as many crimes as niggers.
>>
>>61175851
You're just using your intuition to try and excuse the niggers - had you spent more time on the problem of race, you would be better read and realize that all of your suppositions are entirely incorrect

Also you think that vitamins and fresh water are going to close the gap between a South Korean and a Sub-Saharan African?

THE AFRICANS LITERALLY HAVE SMALLER BRAINS. THERE'S NO GETTING AROUND THIS BASIC FACT
>>
>>61165832
I can see a map of civilization on those hands.

WE
>>
>>61165832
The main difference is that the ones that aren't 'niggers' are attracted to and influenced by a population that is largely 'niggers' due only to the arbitrary tag which is skin color. And they pass this tag on over many generations - until you can pass as white.

Miscegenation is for a black, a tiny step along an eight generation or so march toward whiteness. For a white, miscegenation is a decent into a deep dark hellhole from which your decendents will never fully escape.
>>
>>61175991
Well, no shit. They're taller and gain muscle mass a lot easier. They're obviously going to be mentally deficient. I just don't get why you retards don't think that same rule applies between whites and Asians.
>>61176089
The KKK is still active. Either way just the fact that rednecks went around senselessly killing people shows that whites can be as retarded as niggers.
>>61176142
Got a source on that m8? That defies conventional logic.
>>
>>61166116
African Americans are like 3 times removed from Africans in Africa now. Many slave owners taught them to read, taught them Christianity, taught them to be civilized. Look what's happening now.
>>
>>61176311
And whites are stupider than Asians. What's new?
>>61176276
There's more Arabs and Turks in your country than mine, kek. Not to mention the fact that you willingly let them in.
>>
>We can't measure intelligence
>We can't possibly have a test for spatial reasoning, working memory, numeracy, and then aggregate all the test scores and take the standard deviation and form statistical models using the same math that's held up for two hundred years
>>
Welcome to a discussion about Race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_HJiokFX0Q

John Horse will be having a discussion about race, I hope all of you can join and have a wonderful time.

Pol/ do your thing.
>>
>>61176524
>There's more Arabs and Turks in your country than mine, kek.
That's not true, considering Persia is 100% made out of arabo-turk mongrels

>b-but muh pure persian genes

Wiped out by 1000 years of foreign domination. Persia is a whore which spread its legs open to greeks, arabs, turks, mongols, and countless others. You are a mongrel.
>>
>>61166442
None of you are Americans who actually take this garbage test called the SAT. Rich people do better because they can afford courses for this test. The SAT really only tests your ability To take the SAT.
how do I know? I'm rich. My first score on the SAT was 1640, after taking 2 courses (expensive ones, I might add) my score went up to 1980. That's a big jump, and I really only learned how to take the tests better. All the coursework and homework was literally practice tests, and learning how the SAT tries to "trick" students.
>>
>>61166819
>Because it demonstrates that poor white people, because of their wealth and their social conditions
You get the causation backwards, m8.
>>
>>61166804
African tribes waged war all the time like the Native Americans did
>>
>>61176575
The scientific method is racist. We use feelings now.
>>
>>61176639
Why didn't you take 2 more courses to reach 2400? I mean, you seem pretty convince that you can train for the SATs.
>>
>>61176429
>Couldn't name a single attack
>Still trying to use them as a reference

Full fucking kek.

It's funny that I ask you for citations on ANYTHING and you ignore it, and you ask me for citations and I provide it.

http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/01/03/10-richest-black-communities-america/

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ny/spring-valley/crime/
>Above national average in violent crime

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ny/uniondale/crime/

http://www.areavibes.com/friendly-md/crime/
>>
File: Ape.jpg (192KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
Ape.jpg
192KB, 800x530px
>>61176575
IQ tests should be taken with a grain of salt, they measure logical intelligence and the willingness of one monkey to do the test for other monkeys. Testing logical intelligence should be done without the monkey being aware they are being tested for starters.
>>
>>61176639
You're missing the point.

Poor whites outscored rich blacks, which means no matter how much you prep, you can't overcome genetics.
>>
>>61176429
>I just don't get why you retards don't think that same rule applies between whites and Asians.

With regards to orientals, they do. However the difference is 3 points in their's and our case (measurable but largely insignificant in the real world), compared to over 30 points at the extreme end, which is huge.
>>
>>61166628
Why would you be surprised by that? All of liberalism is pretty much inventing an invisible variable (one that doesn't exist) It's much more complex to think niggers are the way they are because of poverty or institutional racism or malnutrition vs that nigger's poverty and malnutrition is caused directly by their IQ.
Just so you know there are just as much academic heavyweights (some of the greatest scientists of all time) who support my theory. As much as you hate Rushton or James Watson they are absolutely brilliant people. They get accused of being of the "fringe" and doing "scientific racism". What bullocks it's their own colleagues committing "scientific political correctness". This of course factors into a huge portion of the liberal ideology. I used to be a liberal when I was younger when you start considering the other sides point of views instead of screaming waycism all the time then I made a complete switch. Even though I'm still more liberterian/paleoconservative than alt-right. I realized that liberalism is a fool's utopia. It has no basis in reality. For the liberal to change their views they must experience reality that is why they love Islam so much until one of their family members die because of it.
>>
>>61176429
Also;

>>>>>>>>>>"""""""""""""""""""""""""senselessly""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>61169305
>WE IZ ASIAN
>>
>>61176826
>Testing logical intelligence should be done without the monkey being aware they are being tested for starters.

The ethics committees would shit a brick.
>>
>>61165832
>what cause nigger behaviour is the social conditions. see rednecks, irish degenerates, german degenerates.
No white population has as widespread a problem with crime.
>>
>>61175124

John Horse will be having a discussion about race, I hope all of you can join and have a wonderful time.

Pol/ do your thing.
>>
>>61177134
Fucking this.

The 2 poorest white counties in the US are at about 50% of the crime rate of the rest of the US.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owsley_County,_Kentucky

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_County,_Kentucky
>>
For a century or more there have been dreams of "proving" the superiority of this or that "race," class, sex, or other group by demonstrating a relation between brain size and IQ. Earlier studies used measures of head size and have been strongly discreditied on several grounds. For example, it turns out that there is little relationship between head size and brain size. More recent studies, using magnetic resonance imaging of the brain, which is assumed to be more accurate, have suggested some correlation between brain size and IQ. One recent study by American psychologist Lauren Flashman and colleagues suggested a small correlation of around 0.25. Again, though, we have to remember that there are many possible ways in which such a correlation could be brought about, other than a direct causal relationship. For example, that those individuals who have the culturally specific knowledge and self-confidence required for IQ tests are also better nourished, or are taller and heavier, and in turn because they come from better socioeconomic backgrounds. After all, a correlation between body size and brain size of 0.5 and 0.6 has long been known, and there have also been reports of an association between self-confidence and test performance. In addition, we have to remember that individuals with very small brains (less than half the average size) have been identified, and are otherwise perfectly normal. And female brains are about 15 percent smaller than those of males, with no apparent difference in intelligence.
>>
>The IQ tests don't take into account musical ability, etc
>There are many kinds of intelligence that are all equal
>Therefore if they don't test for basketball skills or consider them equal to verbal ability the tests are biased

^the only arguments against IQ testing. Liberals have spent the past century trying to insist there's no such thing as quantifiable intelligence or that we could test it - they're trying to get out of the big empirical trap that they're fully aware would kill equality, their arguments are shallow sophistry and a tacit acknowledgement that their society is doomed to fail

The only thing that really matters in life or can even be considered intelligence is verbal / mathematical / classical cognitive skills that can be put to paper
>>
>>61165832
Even nigger skin knows niggerdom is bad.
>>
>>61177364
>b-b-but what about rappers?

>They're smart right?
>>
>>61174246
Except for the fact that the average gap between asian and white intelligence is 10% that of the gap between whites and blacks.
You also seem to be forgetting the fact that whites have actually gotten shit done instead of ooga boogaing and somehow losing their great empires and no longer being kangz.
>>
>>61166804
>slavs
Invented one of the modern plows that is still in use today for over 1000 years. Why do you think Slavic population suddenly appeared and swept through half of Europe making it theirs forever? Because of advanced agriculture helping to make the population big.
If you're really going to compare niggers to first people in space your argument is useless. Slavs were also enslaved through history, mostly by themselves which didnt hinder them in the slightest.
>>
>>61165832

Genetics matter, race is just the outer package that is usually a good indicator of genetics.

USUALLY, but not always. There will always be outliers floating to the top, but those guys are the obvious exceptions.
>>
>>61174246
>he fell for the "asians are smart" meme
>>
>>61177532

ALL NIGGERS ARE BLACK AND ALL BLACKS ARE NIGGERS

all niggers have it in them.
>>
>that day you saw one of those at the swimming hall
>thought that her pigments were dissolved into the water and i would catch whatever condition she had

i skipped swim school that week desu
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>61177364
>A test of intelligence doesn't account for rythm and the shape of your vocal cords
>>
>>61174246
The ebinest of memes. The difference between white's IQ and Asian's IQ is minuscule the difference between Africa's and White's or Asians is ginormous. The reality is that Asian people don't hate white people that much at all. They surely don't view them as niggers. The only people trying to claim this are niggers on /pol/ who have a massive inferiority complex of white people. As such they try to justify that whites are niggers too.
>>
>>61165832
>what cause nigger behaviour is the social conditions. see rednecks, irish degenerates, german degenerates.

>city is fine
>blacks move in
>destroyed

See Detrou, St Louis, LA, etc.
>>
>>61165988
Botswana and Ethiopia (before communsim)
>>
>>61176293
IQ of Chinese Americans is roughly the same as in China. So no, they probably aren't cheating with statistics.
>>
>>61177364
This guy gets it.
>>
>>61166097
>Be white
>Shit sucks
>Well, might as well not complain
>I have work to do to stay warm
>Maybe when this done, I can blow off some steam by shooting some canS
>Maybe I'll even take my boy hunting
>I sure do love my family

>Be nigger
>Shit sucks
>Ah bet it wah da wyatt mayne who did dis to me
>Betta sho him
>Immo rob da sheit outta dis cvs mang
>Fuck a nigga up
>Dattle sho him
>You watchin pops?
>Where'er you is you betta kno Im a real mang now
>I ain't need no senpai but mah niggas in da crew
>>
>>61177490
Isn't that exactly what's happening to Europe now, though?
>>
>>61175851
>take a look at the KKK
Haven't committed a single crime in decades. Your point?
>>
>>61177803
Is it happening to you?
The average european country is far whiter than the US.
>>
I can't wait until the lowest IQ whites merge and mix with the highest IQ blacks and form a third race, below whites, but just smart enough to oppress blacks by itself

And the remaining whites have Ashkenazi level IQs and the genes that cause racism and opposition to race-mixing
>>
>>61177731
China has been caught faking IQ tests and SAT scores for so long it's crazy they don't just drop their score from the map.

http://world.time.com/2013/12/04/china-is-cheating-the-world-student-rankings-system/

http://college.usatoday.com/2015/04/22/as-competition-among-chinese-international-students-for-u-s-schools-grows-so-does-fraud/

http://www.ibtimes.com/asia-exam-cheating-wealthy-students-seeking-entrance-us-colleges-anything-goes-1844354

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/29/us/15-chinese-accused-of-using-test-taking-impostors-for-college-entrance-exams.html

That's what happens when your society is a remorseless ethicsless ant colony that values success over humanity.
>>
>>61176429
3 points in IQ can easily be applied to the amount of jew and multiculturialism in our societies. Even the fact that Asians just try harder. Whites are still practically the sole bearers of human culture, architect, art, inventions, philosophies, and so on and so on. If the 3 point IQ difference was really a huge difference than it be Asians on top.
>>
>>61177731
The IQ of immigrants is not a representative sample (theirs is usually higher).

In fact that the IQ of immigrants (the cream of the crop with the resources and intelligence to move elsewhere and be successful) is the same as the supposed general IQ of China is rather suspicious.
>>
>>61177714
Bechuanaland was Brittish.
>>
>>61177358
>For a century or more there have been dreams of "proving" the superiority of this or that "race," class, sex,
>sex

Why are the chess tournaments segregated by sex?
>>
>>61166242
Cro-Magnon had brains a tennis ball bigger than we do. And blacks, well they exist on the low end of modern.

"a meta-analysis that examined the results from 26 imaging studies concluded that the correlation between IQ and brain volume is consistently in the 0.3-0.4 range."

https://neuroscience.stanford.edu/news/ask-neuroscientist-does-bigger-brain-make-you-smarter
>>
>>61167757
Only Nationalism can save the world from that.
>>
>>61167757
>Asia's population
>Declining
How exactly?
>>
>>61177358
>And female brains are about 15 percent smaller than those of males, with no apparent difference in intelligence.
hahahahahahahahahaha
>>
Social behaviour has literally nothing to do with IQ. According to this women must be smarter, because the crime rate in men is so much higher.
>>
>>61166068
Well played sir. Did ya ask an Aussie for help on that one?
>>
>>61178313
Men crush women the vast majority of the time, men are usually better at spacial visualization which is a big part of chess, pre-playing in your head.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14704028
>>
>>61178505
>>And female brains are about 15 percent smaller than those of males, with no apparent difference in intelligence.
Tell that to the Chess Federation.
>>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21769890

>These findings permit us to conclude that the SNPs in HMGA2 are common variants influencing human height across different populations. Moreover, a worldwide population study of these SNPs using 14 different populations including Asians, Africans and Caucasians demonstrated that both haplotypes and genotypes for three height-related SNPs (rs1042725, rs7968682 and rs7968902) in HMGA2 were distributed in an ethnicity-dependent manner. This information will be useful for clarifying the genetic basis of human height.

(Hint: This gene codes for INTELLIGENCE and height, the scientists can't come out and say that)
>>
>>61178519
>According to this women must be smarter, because the crime rate in men is so much higher.

It you frame it as "which population has more particularly stupid people", women do have less.
>>
>>61165832
>>the answer is none.

So if there is no actual difference between whites and niggers, why do niggers look, sound, and smell different from whites?
>>
>>61165988
Botswana has a lower level of corruption than italy
>>
>>61178724
A lot of psychopaths are highly intelligent. Just being dumb doesn't make you a vile person.
>>
>>61166545
IQ isn't debunked, though I personally hold it's not a complete measurement of intelligence.

Problem is that they're limited in scope, and that some of them rely on a) giving too little information (sometimes making it more probabilistic on which pattern the test taker would take; though I am not an expert on IQ tests, so I don't know if this is taken into consideration) or b) some of them are timed, which can be heavily affected by state of mind and the like.
>>
>>61177910
that guy's retarded because it doesn't even apply. we're being demographically replaced, that's not the same as WE WUZ KINGS N SHIEET. it's more like WE EXISTED N SHIEET. fact is in countries with any significant white population, whites are overwhelmingly at the top. even in mexico their "whites" rule. WE STILL KINGZ FOR NOW
>>
>>61178932
His point was that the bell curve for men is shorter and wider than that for women, meaning there are more upper and lower outliers, with the lower outliers usually being criminals.
>>
>>61178764
Well, Italy was never ruled by whites.
>>
File: Transparency_international_2014.png (50KB, 1425x625px) Image search: [Google]
Transparency_international_2014.png
50KB, 1425x625px
>>61178764
Not by much. Also, corrupt and civilised are not quite the same thing.

>>61178932
>>61179033
This guy beat me to it.
>>
>>61178724
>women do have less.
fewer
>>
File: 1452033268444.jpg (97KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452033268444.jpg
97KB, 600x1000px
>>61165832
>>
>>61178026
yeah. i'm probably biased but going off the anecdotal evidence I have, asian parents tend to push their kids A LOT harder than whites parents when it comes to school. also look at the societal pressure on getting good grades and a good job in Japan and south korea. south korea has one of the highest suicide rates due to school related stress.
>>
File: albino european.jpg (29KB, 525x720px) Image search: [Google]
albino european.jpg
29KB, 525x720px
>>61165832
European type.

WE ARE ALL THE SAME R-RIGHT?!
>>
I understood what he meant. But this doesn't make women smarter on average and therefore less criminal. My point was that man don't have a higher crime rates because of some idiots - many criminals are in fact quite smart.
>>
>>61165832
huge noses, small cranium, sticking out teeth, natural aggression and lack of morals.
>>
>>61179517
This was for:

>>61179183
>>61179033
>>
>>61171603
Do you realise the time scale we're working with here. It's 500 million years from the first biological molecule to a cell.

If a molecule could split itself in two new molecules and these could in time form more and more complex structures. They could start producing fosfolipids to create membranes in which they could create a safer, richer environment leading to more complex molecules like small DNA strings. And thus the first cells could be formed.
>>
>>61165832
nope. you can take a nigger out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of a nigger.
>>
>>61179517
Ask any policeman how retardedly dumb the average criminal is.

Lex Luthor types are the extreme minority.
>>
>>61179517
>>61179595
Please define "many"

The vast majority of criminals aren't hannibal lecter, they are drunken idiots that get into arguments or decide they want a new TV.

Sure there are outliers, but they are just that, a minor outlier.

Smart people, even sociopaths, are usually smart enough to come up with methods of making money with a low risk of jailtime, IE stockbrokers.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisbarth/2011/09/26/new-study-old-news-stock-traders-are-psychopaths/#2715e4857a0b661eee141b6d
>>
>>61179859
>>61180303

I agree, but I guess it also depends on the definiton of crime. A smart guy will try to sell people poisonous Contergan - a dumb one will try to rob a bank. The smart guy will find a way to hide his crime, but this doesn't make him more social.

Men are often more aggressive (higher testosterone etc.) and violent despite being quite smart. Hormones and the ability of conscience and empathy play a much higher role than the ability to solve some logic puzzles.
>>
>>61180566
I agree with that, I just don't think smart criminals are more than a tiny fraction of total criminals.
>>
File: pussies.jpg (108KB, 1418x494px) Image search: [Google]
pussies.jpg
108KB, 1418x494px
>>61166133
>And their women have smaller vaginas
no. they. don't.
>>
>>61172111

>"you would unknowingly date a black person if they had white skin too"
>>
>>61165832
This.
Climate, years of specified conditioning etc. I sincerely hope racial inbreeding will stop being a "meritorous" goal for human societies.
>>
Leftists think the wet sidewalk causes the rain.
>>
>>61178521
>asks to get owned
>gets owned
Ayyy bastardo
>>
>>61180808
>implying horse pussy isn't best pussy
>>
>>61181486
>not racist
>leftist
woah that's some new layer of retardation guise
>>
>>61181472
t. Greatest Ally
>>
>>61179590
>lack of morals
says the pole
>>
>>61181866
>>61181771
>>61181658
>>61181472

>Shitposting australian with proxy comes into a dead thread

Shamefur desu senpai.
>>
>>61178519
There is a general correlation, which I ad hoc explain with, "stupid so well as docile men probably has harder time to find an ecological niche it can survive in".
>>
>>61182056
>shitposting
kek
>Australian
KEK

PS a na drzewach zamiast liści, będą wisieć rasiści
>>
>>61182395
Either way you're arguing with hour-old posts you dumb cuck, that makes you honorary-australian.
>>
File: 1449107956071.jpg (56KB, 426x359px) Image search: [Google]
1449107956071.jpg
56KB, 426x359px
>>61165832
Natural selecttion
>>
>>61177525
I think he's confused and thinks that because Russia stretches to the Pacific, mongols and such were slavs.
>>
File: feels_good.png (4KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
feels_good.png
4KB, 263x192px
>>61168574
>mfw europe not degenerate yet
>>
>>61182573
>arguing
kek
Me? i was just shitposting but i know someone who is arguing tho.. Oh wait

kek
>>
>>61169990
11/10 grammar
m8 ken u plez tri spel awt wat yu say sou i kan andurstnd?

writing like that was harder than expected
>>
File: BLINK_OF_AN_EYE.png (76KB, 573x336px) Image search: [Google]
BLINK_OF_AN_EYE.png
76KB, 573x336px
>>61170817
4 billion years is a long time, so if random molecules were created all the time, some were bound to be useful for life and eventually form a cell
>>
>>61171420
MERICAN EDUCATION FUCK YEAH!!!
>>
>>61167371

Pol/ do your thing.
>>
>>61172675
>Are you aware of the dunning/kruger effect? Don't answer. I'm just ribbing you.
The irony
>>
>>61165832
>What is the real difference, race realists?
How about skeletal structure?
Forensics can determine what race a person was simply by examining their bones.
Or genetics?
You can tell what race someone is via blood testing.

The intelligence differences between races is another issue, but the fact remains that race IS a thing. Humans have subspecies just like most other animals do.
>>
>>61169990
Begone, mudblood
>>
>>61173045
>Pick a random number between 0 and infinity
Random can be infinite
>>
>>61177549
>>61177682
>>61177682
Let's ignore the fact that Asians live in primarily third world countries while white people live in first world countries. Despite this, Asians still manage to be smarter than whites. Just accept it whites are the middle step while asians are the top, and niggers the bottom. It's fucking hilarious that you retards think that you're so much superior to blacks because you're smarter but not inferior to Asians despite white people being so much stupider. Hindus and East Asians earn way more than whites. I'm just waiting for the argument that the people that immigrate are the best of the best from their countries. Even European culture fails against Asian culture.
>>
>>61173045
"Random" refers to one item out of a set of items being selected based on chance rather than any specific criteria. It has nothing to do with the number of possible solutions.

A random number between 1 and 10 is still a random number. It's random because the number is selected based on chance, not because of how many numbers you're selecting from.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.