[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trudeau prays at Mosque With Muslims

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13

File: 1297456994955_ORIGINAL.jpg (56KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1297456994955_ORIGINAL.jpg
56KB, 520x520px
and in his speech praised Islam and Ramadan for embodying “the principles upon which Canada is founded.”
VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCAur7zNFv4 [Embed]

http://shoebat.com/2016/01/13/canadian-pm-trudeau-prays-at-mosque-with-muslims-gives-speech-praising-islam/
>>
Why did we embrace multiculturalism

It was a bad idea
>>
>>61163372
so is he actual muslim or is he just bootlicking?
>>
Is Canada the biggest cuck after Sweden?
>>
>>61164179
DUDE

CANADA YES

LMAO WEED
>>
>>61163442
DUDE
>>
>>61163372
>A non-mussie praying with mussies

m8 wot?
>>
>>61163372

I thought obama was bad. I don't think this guy is going to make it through his first year.
>>
>>61163372
I fucking hate this.. I think it was rigged..
Everyone in my local area was talking about how they were going to vote for the conservative guy.

And then suddenly the whole province was red, and I'm like "This don't seem right". Several people agreed with me..
>>
File: zxc.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
zxc.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>61163372
He's even wearing our national dress!
>>
>>61163372
So which side is he actually on /pol/?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NRTdhJ0Ou2w
>>
File: fag.png (2MB, 1168x1120px) Image search: [Google]
fag.png
2MB, 1168x1120px
>>61164643
>>
>>61163372
hah
why vote for that clown canada?
>>
>>61163372
>mfw the only thing missing in his speech is the chahada.

Subhanallah. Allahu Akbar.
>>
File: 57658675867.jpg (99KB, 861x1300px) Image search: [Google]
57658675867.jpg
99KB, 861x1300px
Just about done
>>
>>61164643

on every side thats anti-white and anti-christian
>>
>Weed is harmless
>"ALLAHU ACKBAR! CANADA WUZ MUZLIM N SHIET"

I'm never touching that drug
>>
Trudeau doesn't even know what a Baltic state is.

When asked what his favourite was he said "that's not a thing".

Not like they are our allies in NATO or anything.
>>
>>61163595
Nah he's just a jew doing jew shit.
>>
>>61165025

DUDE TAKBIR LMAO
>>
I'm not even kidding you guys. I want this fucking shit to be over with. I've had enough now.
>>
>>61163372
>the principles upon which Canada is founded

Colonialism?
>>
File: Hard Times.gif (489KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
Hard Times.gif
489KB, 497x373px
>>61165492
>>
>>61165605
>Taking a continent out of a state of head-hunting savagery
>>
multiculturalism = to benefict and to tolerate intolerant sectarism (ideological phoenomenon)
autarchy = to handicap and to intolerate who's from outside (ideological phoenomenon)
cosmopolitan = best common things of the whole world (non ideological phoenomenom)

Pick the one that works
>>
>>61163372

So now that LMAO WEED man can't keep up to his promises of legalizing marijuana, what are you cucknadians going to do for the rest of his regime?
>>
>>61163372

We really need to annex Canada for it's own good. Trudeau is the Huey Emmerich of Canada.
>>
>>61165398
Always amazes me how these multiculturalists are always so ignorant about the outside world. They claim to be so "open to the world" but when asked what the capital of Saudi Arabia is they would probably answer Mecca.
>>
>>61166081
What we need to do is export some Baltimore nogs up there to wake those Canucks up.
>>
>>61166007
Bend over and take it up the bum from all the incoming migrants, like true Canadians.
>>
I read about him in Wikipedia and supposedly he is catholic so, why he is praying in a mosque? It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>61164475
it probably was rigged
this video gives such an impression, but I dont know enough about Canadian politicians to know who hes talking about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG0WcjGHkEw
>>
File: thatfeel_4.jpg (49KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel_4.jpg
49KB, 500x419px
Jesus christ.

All of the most rich countries where you always dreamed to live for the good economy and life are falling.

What if, at the end, being a shithole was the best thing?
>>
>>61163372
DUDE
>>
>>61163372
A Christian would say he is not a real Christian.
A Muslim would say that's not a proper Muslim mosque.
So what does he want to prove?
>>
File: CUCK.jpg (24KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
CUCK.jpg
24KB, 590x393px
>>61163372
>>
>>61167454

I can confirm being a shithole is the best because we're too poor to attract jews and too unequal to attract niggers.
>>
>>61167694
I'm Muslim and Paki, I think it's a nice gesture of friendship and shared humanity. Only socially-broken /pol/ autists will think it's cuckoldry or whatever.
It's just a guy being nice to some people who share a different culture. You see it all the time in society, don't stay here too long or you might start to think not being able to recognise and respect the differences is a good and noble thing.
>>
>>61163372
Well at least he's surrendering to the muslim invasion in public and doesn't try to delude his citizens into believing that islam won't dominate the western world in a couple decades like yurocuck leaders do.
>>
>>61168030
you would never see a muslim going to a church or a synagogue, why should non-muslims visit mosques?
it's a one-way relationship, muslims demand that others respect them while everybody else is forced to deal with the way muslims disrespect them
>>
>>61168030

Except muslim culture is inherently an invading force wherever it is.
>>
>>61164721
>>61165108
What a waste of those looks...
>>
>>61163372
Is he an actual muslim convery?
Does he identify as a muslim?

Or is he just being an oh so tolerant progressive ?
>>
>>61168289
>you would never see a muslim going to a church or a synagogue
we do visit churches and jew-nests though, it's just not mentioned on /pol/ much because it doesn't fit the narrative

why shouldn't he visit a mosque if he wants? shut up kike

>>61168325
any external culture would be the same though
what, you think hindus or chinks or whoever else don't behave the same way?
it just so happens that muslims travel throughout the world and so we get accused of invading by dipshits like you
>>
If he's so multicultural, why don't you see him visiting churches?
>>
>>61164179
Sweden is superior to your shitty rape baby nation even after a horde of immigrants holding us down, how does that make you feel you worthless nobody?
>>
STOP TANKING MY DOLLAR

WEEDMAN PLEASE
>>
File: 15060437448_f6869605ef_z.jpg (94KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
15060437448_f6869605ef_z.jpg
94KB, 640x427px
>>61168486
1 fucking nanosecond in jewgle you dumbfuck

>Justin attends Sunday mass at the Church of Virgin Mary and St. Athanasius with Pope Tawadros II, head of the Coptic Church. September 14, 2014.
>>
>>61168463
>paki
>talking shit about us
kek
you're literally a brown hindu streetshitter who got converted to an abrahamic religion (derived from judaism) by semitic arabs
top cuck
>>
>>61168289
president el sisi visited the chrisitans in the church to wish them happy holidays, and he is a muslim
>>
File: image.jpg (147KB, 1017x739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 1017x739px
He does a regressive backwards ideology have anything to do with Canada? My God Canada is the stupidest country in the World. We have the opportunity with a 68 cent dollar that could catapult a productive economy via manufacturing. But nooo butt fuck Trudeau wants to pray with Muslims and legalize weed.

Bernie Sanders caught with his pants down!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GrcHgTNOuyo
>>
>>61168665
>derived from judaism
judaism itself was only the prevalent monotheism that has always existed in the world since Adam

fun fact: there is no actual religion called Judaism, it's only called that because mostly kikes like you followed the monotheistic faith of the Jewish prophets of old. the first monotheist (Abraham as you mentioned) was not a Jew though. so i hope that clears things up for dumb shits on /pol/ who think Islam could ever be derived from anything other than pure monotheism.

hinduism is the same in that sense, it's only called that because mostly hindus follow it.
>>
>>61164215
>>61164288
>>61165133
>>61165446
>>61166007
>>61167651
There is literally nothing wrong voting for someone to lead the country based on the sole reason that he promised to legalize marijuana
>>
>>61168885
lets be historically realistic here, there were lots of jews in arabia at the time of Ol' Moe, and the native arabians were fucken pagans, where the hell do you think he derived a monotheistic religion almost identical to judaism from?
fucken dumb pooinloo
>>
>>61168030
>I think it's a nice gesture of friendship.
If you were indeed a proper Muslim, you'd have known this:
“Oh you who believe (in this Qur’an), do not take (such) Jews and Christians as friends and allies who themselves are friends and allies of each other. And whoever of you (Muslims) turn to them (with friendship and alliance) becomes, verily, one of them; behold, Allah does not guide such evildoers.”
(Qur’an, al-Maidah, 5:51)

And if you were a true Muslim, you'd have known:
“Verily, as for those whom the angels take (in death) while they are wronging themselves (as they stayed among the disbelievers even though emigration was obligatory for them), they (angels) say (to them): “In what (condition) were you?” They reply: “We were weak and oppressed on the earth.” They (angels) say: “Was not the earth of Allaah spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?” Such men will find their abode in Hell — what an evil destination!”
[al-Nisa’ 4:97]

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I disown every Muslim who settles among the mushrikeen.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2645; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Are you now going to tell me how I am just "an ignorant Mullah type" or are you going to tell me that I am taking those out of context?

The real ignorant and stupid one is you. Because not mingling with the Kuffars and keeping to yourself is far better for both sides than to be an economic migrant who has chosen money over faith but still likes to keep the illusion of being a Muslim.
>>
>>61168992
>derived a monotheistic religion almost identical to judaism from

So are you saying the earlier Jewish prophets just derived it and didn't actually have a real religion? If you're atheist just say so.
Because clearly I believe that Muhammad was divinely inspired in the same way the Jewish prophets were.
It's funny how you think something is only legitimate because a Jew made it but not otherwise. Muhammad prophesied things that had nothing to do with the Jewish scriptures because he was a true prophet. Your logic is retarded in that you think only because Jews existed, then it must have been the only possibility that Muhammad learned from them. Many of them even converted to Islam because they realised it was the truth. The ones who rejected him did so purely because he was not a Jew, shallow-minded racists like you.
Fucking dumb arab-stabvest.
>>
>>61164745
He said he'd legalize weed, he's apparently handsome, he's got the last name, and the propaganda machine has been shitting on Harper for nearly a decade now despite being a pretty terrific prime minister. That was apparently enough for the youth to turn out and for the retarded older generation to give him a shot.
>>
>>61169277
yes im atheist
>he actually believes in an abrahamic religion
unironically retarded
obviously you can't see the history of islam from a rational, logical, historic perspective, so its best we stop this conversation
>>
>>61169148
>not mingling with the Kuffars and keeping to yourself is far better for both sides than to be an economic migrant who has chosen money over faith but still likes to keep the illusion of being a Muslim
Didn't know Pakis could be based
>>
>>61169148
>If you were indeed a proper Muslim
You should leave the criticism and judgement to Allah, if you are truly Muslim.

The first verse you mention doesn't say we Muslims can't take friends who are Jew or Christian. It specifies the Jews and Christians who are allied with each other, i.e. Zionists like Trump.

The 2nd verse, I don't know how you think that applies to those Canadian Muslims or myself. I didn't say anything about being oppressed.

It seems like you are behaving like a true wahhabi molvi sab now, by taking verses and twisting them out of context and applying your own meaning.

Here's one for you

http://quran.com/3/7

It is He who has sent down to you, [O Muhammad], the Book; in it are verses [that are] precise - they are the foundation of the Book - and others unspecific. As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]. And no one knows its [true] interpretation except Allah . But those firm in knowledge say, "We believe in it. All [of it] is from our Lord." And no one will be reminded except those of understanding.

Also I didn't "settle" among the mushrikeen, I'm not sure you even understand the word you complete retard
>>
>>61169488
The 2nd verse he mentions is explicitly recommending emigration though

I knew /pol/ was generally very retarded but it seems you will even listen to your enemies when they tell you what you want to hear to the point where you no longer understand the meaning of what they are saying
>>
>>61169391
You are the one with the problem with logic.

>Guy says he receives divine revelation
>Starts talking about stuff similar to previous divine revelation
>The only possible reason for this is because he lives near people who also believe in previous divine revelation and not because he actually got divine revelation himself

How much are you going to lie to yourself? And if you're atheist, what is even your point? That we believed some old lies told by Jews? Even though what you say are lies did not actually originate with Jews but a guy called Abraham. Broken-ass logic from a kike, what a surprise.
>>
>>61169534
>The first verse you mention doesn't say we Muslims can't take friends who are Jew or Christian. It specifies the Jews and Christians who are allied with each other, i.e. Zionists like Trump.

No, it does not. No one interprets it like that except you and the likes of you.
> As for those in whose hearts is deviation [from truth], they will follow that of it which is unspecific, seeking discord and seeking an interpretation [suitable to them]

You interpret it like that because it suits you best. I have nothing to gain from that except for my faith.

>The 2nd verse, I don't know how you think that applies to those Canadian Muslims or myself. I didn't say anything about being oppressed.

It pretty clearly states that if you die while living in Dar-ul-Kufr, your destination will be hell. And their excuse of living in dar-ul-kufr because of being poor won't be accepted. You are just being hypocrite now pretending you don't understand clear and plain English. Everyone can see that.

>It seems like you are behaving like a true wahhabi molvi sab now, by taking verses and twisting them out of context and applying your own meaning.
>>61169148
>Are you now going to tell me how I am just "an ignorant Mullah type" or are you going to tell me that I am taking those out of context?

How did I know that?!! :))
>>
>>61169488
>Didn't know Pakis could be based

I am the kinda based Paki(Pashtun) who sends invading Kuffars back to their homes in coffins.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Forces_casualties_in_Afghanistan

Now tell me how you are the wronged party.
>>
>>61169711
>The 2nd verse he mentions is explicitly recommending emigration though

It recommends emigration from the lands of kuffar. Not to the lands of kuffar.

Do you really think that everyone who read that is stupid and doesn't understand anything?
>>
>>61168984
Hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>Ontario
>>
>It turns out the Dough was false

Feels bad.

Captcha select all the bread
>>
>>61163372
Assassination now
>>
>>61170057
>interprets it like
There's no need to interpret it though you cocklover. It says it right there.

>do not take (such) Jews and Christians as friends and allies who themselves are friends and allies of each other
>do not take (such) Jews and Christians as friends and allies who themselves are friends and allies of each other
>who themselves are friends and allies of each other
>are friends and allies of each other

I know you're a Paki but can you understand English or even Arabic or even Urdu enough that you get the meaning? No interpretation is necessary when something is that clear.

Ask any Arab if you want. The Arabic says 'Awliya badu hum ila bad'. Those who are friends of each other. It cannot get any more clear.

>It pretty clearly states that if you die while living in Dar-ul-Kufr, your destination will be hell

lol you complete moron, now you're misinterpreting and twisting. It clearly doesn't say that if you live in Dar-ul-Kufr you will go to hell.
I was born here btw, I didn't 'settle' here.

>How did I know that?!! :))
I know you wrote that, and clearly even you could see what a twist you were putting on those verses that you had to put that 'disclaimer' in. But it doesn't take away from the fact that you are distorting. Exactly like a disgusting little wahhabi rat. I hope one of my bros there takes you out and shoots you like the traitor you are.

>>61170195
A fucking talib. What a surprise. Stay the ISI's bitch forever.

I watched this yesterday, made me chuckle how badly you fags got made our bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z__lyS-wI7c

>>61170299
It doesn't say anything about what lands, just that the earth is vast. Now you are applying your own interpretation again. Or that of your wahhabi teachers. Fucking boy-raping faggot.
>>
>>61170195
I found you in the video

https://youtu.be/Z__lyS-wI7c?t=2036
>>
>>61168030
>You see it all the time in society
Not often enough, m8.
I'm a traditional Christian and I'd describe myself as very religious. (church every Sunday, read the Holy Bible everyday, pray everyday etc)

When I was at uni, I had some Muslim friends who were also very observant of their faith. We all respected each others' faiths. I was once invited to break the fast with them on the last day of Ramadan at their Mosque. I was offered 'honored guest' status and was shown amazing hospitality. I didn't pray with them, and they understood this.
>>
cuckdeau promised weed but instead will give you shariah
>>
>>61163372
Multiculturalism was never going to work

GARROSH DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>61170568
All you did there was repeat the same invalid arguments with the addition of name calling. Nothing you say will ever change the fact that Islam forbids Muslims from living among the Kuffars.
Tell me, what court do you go to? Since in Islam, a non-Muslim can't be a judge over Muslims. And who recognizes your marriages and divorces?
>>
>>61167868
Not mexico level of shithole tho. That's too much shithole.
>>
>>61171105
This is it, man. Pretty much exactly what I was talking about. Glad you had a good experience and hope we both get the chance to learn more about each others similar faiths.

>>61171290
>Nothing you say will ever change the fact that Islam forbids Muslims from living among the Kuffars
You are ignorant as shit though. In Medina, /at the time of the Prophet/, he was living alongside kuffar in Medina! How are you going to argue on Qiyamah when you included the Prophet in your criticism you absolute jackass?

>invalid arguments

Go ahead and tell me what those were.

>what court?
Where did Islam say I need a court to be married or divorced? I'll be waiting for that proof. Until then, fack off.
>>
>>61171290
Also since Pakistan is not ruled by Sharia, then what the fuck are you doing there? Why don't you fuck off to Raqqa, Syria?

Literally get the fuck out of my country, fucking faggot.
>>
>>61168984
Except for the fact that it was voter bait and was never going to be legalized.
>>
>>61168030
>>61167694
Here's why:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
>>
>>61171725
>my country

What the fuck are you on about you delusional piece of shit. You, while living Canada, claim Pakistan for yourself and call me an outsider even though I live here?

And do you suppose that being a Pashtun automatically rules me out of belonging to Pakistan?

Come home Paji! Haha!!
>>
>>61171796
When LTTE or Khalistan carry out terrorist attacks, do they represent all Hindus, Sikhs or whoever?

>>61172035
>canada
>union jack
Goddamn, I knew Pashtuns were dumb as fuck, but this is taking it to the next level

Nice lack of counter-argument to what I said though

Sadly though, being Pashtun doesn't rule you out, but why would you stay in a country not ruled by Islamic law? You're doing exactly what you described in this post >>61169148
by remaining a country not run by Islamic law. So yes you should gtfo of my ancestral homeland since you can't live totally by Islam there. Or do you use gold and silver as currency there now? And are you going to tell the President to stop drinking whisky? Because despite living in the UK, I seem to have a far better idea of what it is to be a Paki than you.
>>
>>61168463
>accused of invading
It's because you act like violent subhumans that demand political power wherever you go
>>
>>61168030
"never take christians and jews as friends"

this homo lover, jew lover politician only brings damage to muslim community.
>>
>>61163372
wow trudeau speaks better than an islamic cleric
>>
>>61174126
I have never demanded, and would not want, political power here.

I am quite content to live my life under the current conditions which, as they stand, let me freely go about my life without being oppressed or weak, as that faggot said.

>>61174477
Not really. He has some very liberal views clearly, but why would that hurt us unless he targets us directly by, for example, telling us to allow faggots to marry in mosques (to use a recent political subject).

He's content to be friends, at least for now, so it's incumbent on us to return the hospitality and kindness, that's what Islam as I live it is all about.
>>
>>61168641
>>>
He should be going to Ukrainian Orthodox churches, not mosques. Orthodox in Canada have been there longer than Muslims and they are probably larger in size if you go purely by blood ties to the Church.

But Trudeau is a multiculturalist and believes Muslims are natural allies of the Canadian Liberals.
>>
>>61175269
I know the generally-accepted meme (at least on /pol/ if not the wider internet) is that we are strict, conservative, nofunallowed ISIS types, but the reality of Islam as it has evolved and the way it is actually lived since the beginning is actually far closer to liberalism (with more constraints undoubtedly) followed by Trudeau types.
>>
>>61168729
Egypt actually has a historic Christian population. Canada does not have a historic Muslim population. These Muslims are coming into Canada and changing it I am sure. Just like how the Muslims came into Egypt and ruined that once great land.
>>
>>61175465
You are a Muslim so you will have a hard time realizing what it is like for Westerns to live with these newly arrive Muslims.

Seeing women walking around the streets in hijabs and even burqas is not pleasant. Having outsiders in your society is disconcerting. Hearing Arabic spoken, or whatever language you want to speak, divides our society. Witnessing Muslims protesting laws about Christmas celebrations and the eating of pork is insulting to our traditional way of life.

Orthodox immigrants have many differences from the host culture too. However, there have never been news stories of gangs of Orthodox youth raping our women. There are never stories of Orthodox Christians wanting to remove Christmas. These people make a culture more conservative over time.

Muslims need to go home, including you. You are not English even though you speak the language and live in the country. Britain is a land of Anglicanism and Catholicism, not a land for Muslims.
>>
>>61175848
>Muslims protesting laws about Christmas celebrations and the eating of pork is insulting to our traditional way of life

This seems to be one of the main criticisms, but I've seen it happen only very rarely in isolated cases, and the perps are usually the mega-retarded shitters who do it.
Best to just ignore them like sane people ignore the 'THAS RIGHT' niggers and carry on with your day. I thought you guys were more thick-skinned than that.
>>
>>61163372
Justin Trudeau Tripping on acid in teh desert
>>
File: multiculturalism king.png (756KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism king.png
756KB, 1920x1080px
Canada was founded on white supremacy and religious intolerance, though. When the two Canadas merged it was shifted from "religious intolerance" to "keep the Catholics in their shithole."

I'm not even trying to be a socjus faggot but just read the goddamn Indian Act and British North America Act, as well as the Union Act. The principles upon which Canada was founded are very, very clear:

>English state
>Aboriginals under control of white people for eternity
>Loyalist state
>Peace, Order and Good Government = authoritarian loyalist state
>Union of the two Canadas = loyalist state, Britain 5ever, god save the queen etc

Unless WEEDDUDE is trying to imply that the country was re-founded by his father with (re)patriation of the constitution and the bullshit multicultural acts. But in that case he can go fuck himself.
>>
>>61163372
What bullshit. Canada was founded on Catholic, or at the very least, Christian ideals. It says so right in our fucking constitution.
>>
>>61163442
"We" didn't embrace it, it was imposed from the top down and then heavily propagandized.
>>
>>61163372
I-Is weed haram?
>>
File: Honor killings.jpg (67KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Honor killings.jpg
67KB, 960x960px
>>61163372
So tolerant.
>>
>>61176347
>the country was re-founded by his father with (re)patriation of the constitution and the bullshit multicultural acts

That's basically what children are being taught m8, plenty wouldn't even recognize the Red Ensign.
>>
>>61176793
Not explicitly. But the consensus opinion seems to be that it's implicitly haram because it is a net detriment to society.
>>
File: 1451147059229.jpg (68KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1451147059229.jpg
68KB, 1280x1280px
>>61164179
kind of

they're like a cuck who doesn't know how to do it right

it's like when you tell your wife you're gonna let her cuck you and then accidentally get a lesbian with a strapon and get into a threesome

all of the multicultural shit they do falls on deaf ears, noone cares, they are such leftist cucks that they only wanted women children and gay immigrants (which then makes them less cucks)
>>
>>61176998
>only wanted women children and gay immigrants

I've seen a few shipments of kebabs, they're just not taking *single* men. There are still tons of husbands with their wives and three future jihadis.
>>
>>61163372
Canada is a joke.
>>
>>61177164

We're getting a Syrian family locally soon -- only one, and they'll be about ten miles away, because I live in the middle of nowhere. Should be interesting to see how they behave before they inevitably take off for Toronto. Already they're complaining that their "rights" are being violated because they're being expected to live in the boonies -- some gratitude to the church cucks who're paying for all their expenses!
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.