[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Circumcision was the defining topic that...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 52
File: images-6.jpg (20 KB, 480x306) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images-6.jpg
20 KB, 480x306
Circumcision was the defining topic that led me down the rabbit hole.

After researching the terrible effects it has on a mans sexuality and brain, it blew my mind how a country such as the USA would not only allow this, but for a long time actively recommend it to its citizens. Several generations of American men were strapped down at birth and had their very manhood mutilated with a knife. Think about the insanity of that for a minute. It is one of the biggest social crimes in American history, yet it is so ingrained in American culture it is rarely even discussed as anything other than a personal choice.
>Literally mutilating your newborn child is a personal choice

So it got me thinking, in a world where this atrocity actually happens in 21st century USA, what the fuck else goes on that we never even know about?

Ever since then I have been on a huge learning curve and man I am redpilled as fuck. There is literally no going back, this world is FUCKED. I cannot unlearn it.
>>
>>61161208
>this world is FUCKED. I cannot unlearn it.
Yes you can, first you tie a noose. Then you hang.
>>
>>61161208
Why the fuck would I care if I'm circumcised? In my highschool you'd be made fun of, had you not been. Not that it's a good reason, but just saiyan.
>>
>>61161208
USA is a satanic shithole, they even chop up well developed fetusses if they feel like it (and pay for it anyways since bimbo care).
>what is the morning after pill
>>
>>61161323
>Why the fuck would I care if I'm circumcised?

Because it wasn't done with consent
>>
>>61161208
Say whatever you want I still put my penis inside of, and cum inside of, women and you don't.
>>
>One of the 'biggest social crimes in american history'
>has 'terrible effects on a male's sexuality and brain'
>Exaggerating this hard

It's the removal of several thousand nerve endings due to barbaric and ancient religious rituals based around sanitation. People who are midgets and retards can still live happy lives, much less a guy whose dick isn't perfect. Nobody with any intelligence will disagree with you that it is morally wrong to circumcise someone against their will, but it's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>61161323

You do realize sluts virgin shame other women right?
>>
No child should have to be circumcised at birth but I really don't care if you cut you foreskin when you're 20 for some weird reason.
>>
File: fedorian mirage.png (120 KB, 223x227) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fedorian mirage.png
120 KB, 223x227
>>61161208
>After researching the terrible effects it has on a mans sexuality and brain, it blew my mind how a country such as the USA would not only allow this, but for a long time actively recommend it to its citizens.
>>
>>61161323
So, you conform because you might have been made fun in something that is mere 4 years of your life?

Holy crap i start to see why people call others sheep.
Stand up, don't just accept it because others are just as ignorant. This is why religion even has power to begin with.
>>
>>61161208
Because the money the hospital claims back from the procedure is far greater then the costs of the procedure and time of the staff involved. It doesn't require a general anaesthetic or a preassessment, and is a quick procedure.

Foreskins might as well be made of gold as far as they're concerned.
>>
File: benis.jpg (66 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
benis.jpg
66 KB, 800x800
im circumcised and i still jerk it every day and desu family it feels breddy gud :D
>>
>>61161717
>>61161323
The practice is practically indefensible. It has no basis in Christianity. Your chances of receiving a botched circumcision are close to the chances of receiving health complications with foreskin. I only see it benefiting the cosmetics industry. The best thing you can do is to not allow the operation to be carried out on your children.
>>
>>61161208
Only faggots and hippies care about this topic. Which one are you?
>>
>>61161323
>being made fun of because your dick wasn't mutilated by jews

Honestly, what the fuck America?
>>
File: 1424185250462.jpg (49 KB, 390x310) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1424185250462.jpg
49 KB, 390x310
>>61162231
>being this mad
>>
>>61161825

It seems to have lasting psychological effects however, in the modulation of violence and stress.
>>
>>61162231
Nice ego defense.

Its easier to call someone stupid who tells you something done to you was nothing short of a violation, than to accept that the very people (your parents) and institution (goverment) did that to you.
>>
> ITT Americans being blue-pilled about circumcision

It's funny how on /pol/ all these barbaric cultures get rightfully ridiculed but when there's one taking place right on a pollack's doorstep they're completely oblivious to it. Moral relativism at its finest.

It's pretty fucking stupid to think there are people out there who don't think that unnecessarily cutting off a piece of the dick that contains thousands of nerve endings isn't significant.
>>
>>61161208
Alright, I'll bite. What are the negative effects, and can you please provide a source to these claims? Also post rabbit hole journey
>>
>>61162502
Post procedure, they're only mad cause we last longer.
>>
>>61161208
Good, women only want a male that can last long and please them.

Have fun jerking that ant eater cock along at home.
>>
I had to have my frenulum snipped recently as it was too short, I have to say it is a little bit less sensetive now which is a shame. I don't want to think about how shit it must be having it all cut off AND on top of that the bell end will loose feeling due to rubbing against you boxers all the time.
>>
>>61162578

That actually isn't even true. Intact males have been shown to last significantly longer because their improved sensitivity allows them to better control their pace. In essence, those that were cut have a much harder time knowing when they hit the point of ejaculatory inevitability. So yeah...
>>
>women say uncut dicks are weeeeeeird
>nevermind that there's no noticeable difference between them when erect and retracted
>>
>>61162081
I do too but i don't need to lube up my dick so it doesn't hurt.
>>
How is USA so cucked?
Here that shit is illegal like anything jewish
>>
>>61162472
Pretty much this.
Amerilards making ( rightfully so ) fun of indians for shitting in the streets in one thread, and playing the "it's not a big deal guise" card when confronted with way worse shit they do in another one.
>>
>>61161208
I went down the rabbit hole when I saw that our media lied to us about refugees.
They lied about how they're being treated, about where they're from, about why they're coming here, about how many men vs. women and children there are, about how many we're going to take, etc.
Pretty much everything that mattered that they told us turned out to be a lie.
>>
>>61161323
Kikes making fun of Christians what else is new?
>>
>>61161323
>In my highschool you'd be made fun of, had you not ruined your dick.
You should move.
>>
>>61162674
If this study exists, it probably consisted of only young males in their samples. With experience, one would expect the opposite to be true if there is any differencce.
>>
>>61161825
>getting mutilated as a child
>not a big deal
Sure thing bro
>>
>>61162686
I've never heard that from women I've fucked, even ones who've apparently had uncut dick too.
>>
>>61161208
It doesn't matter anymore. Foreskin regeneration will be available to the public in 2022 after testing from 2018-2020. We have the technology to restore. Regeneration has been getting developed for over a decade now, and is soon to becoming a reality. Just a few more years.
>>
>>61161825
But why do you keep doing it? It's unnatural, unnecessary and carries the risk of complications. It's like preemptivelty removing the appendix from infants. And for what? Tradidion? Peer pressure?
>>
>>61161825
>>61161825
Do you complain that your parents forced you into vaccines without consent. The consent argument is fucking retarded, it's a baby a few hours 9ld with no cognitive memory. You can't miss what tou never had
>>
>>61162862

That makes very little sense. If you simply do not have the nerve endings or Meissner's Corpuscles available which are touch and pressure sensitive you are not going to be able to judge the ejaculatory arc with precision and compensate by changing pace.

An analogy would be diabetics. Excess sugar causes damage to the nerves, particularly in the feet and hands which are distal areas in the body. Often times they will get wounds to those areas which they are only mildly aware of receiving. This is due to the the inability to sense the painful stimuli. Wounds still occur, but diabetics have difficulty processing the extent of damage without looking.

Circ'd people are similarly unable to sense the pleasurable stimuli (not all, but some), which prevents them from determining "how close" they are to their reflex arc. The arc still happens, but in a manner that is inherently more random due to the lack of processable information.
>>
>>61163306
Why don't cut off its arms and legs. Can't miss what you never had ,huh?
>>
Apparently when I got circumcised as a baby, my dick was so big they couldn't get a bell big enough. And I have a healthy 8-9" circumsized penis, that is very aesthetic and doesn't look like a sausage roll dick.
>>
>>61163306

This would apply to the deaf and blind then too?
>>
>>61163414
Comparing foreskin to limbs, are you that fucking retarded?
>>
>>61163484
How can you miss something you never had? Does being blind and deaf ultimately cause life to be harder, yes, but no one born that way can miss it. Also vision and hearing is infinitely more important than foreskin
>>
>>61163306
Vaccines save me from death and don't cost me a part of my body. Circumcision doesn't
>>
>>61161825
If done with inadequate pain relief (very common) it can permanently alter pain tolerance and other serious things.
>>
>>61163520
Can't miss what you don't have
>>
>>61161208
Trump said uncircumcised men are unamerican
>>
>>61162619
sex is for procreation

the only women that want sex all the time or sex that lasts a long time are fucking useless women who can't fucking think or make intelligent decisions cause their dopamine levels are too high or they're addicted to dopamine.
>>
>>61162342
If it turns out torturing infant males in this way is what it takes for male brains to develop in a way that prevents them from becoming gunless eurocucks, I would advocate for the practice.
>>
>>61163756
So babies should have their appendix removed at birth, since it serves no purpose but it may explode and kill you?
>>
>>61161323

There's no convincing these dogcock shitbirds, man. I think their judgment is clouded by the smegma fumes.
>>
>>61163315
The capacity for judging the approaching climax could be compensated for by other mechanisms with experience. You're also assuming that the duration of intercourse is solely dependent on detecting the timing of climax. What about overall frequency? I imagine overall that compensatory factors result in very little difference.
>>
>>61161208
Enjoy your penile cancer and getting your dick cut off.
>>
>>61161323
goood goyim
>>
>>61163862
So you are retarded
>>
>>61162687
Do all circumcised people need lube for masturbation? Honestly don't know, we don't cut our dicks in Norway.
>>
>>61162687
Yeah because your circumcised. If you weren't circumcised you'd need lube
>>
>>61163306
>You can't miss what tou never had

This, desu. Jerking off feels good, even having been cut all my life. If anything, I'm only downtrodden about being cut since 4chan constantly shoves in my face UNCUT IS FUCKING BEST, CUTFAGS BTFO.

Years ago, I couldn't care less and just jacked off happily, thinking that that's how it's meant to feel.
>>
>>61162951
Suurreee slav
>>
>>61161962
i want to not feel bad about being mutilated, so people calling it into question are stupid
>>
>>61163928
>comparing surgery to an injection to justify your mutilated dick
You got fucked over. Deal with it.
>>
>>61162081
they did chop off enough then
>>
>>61161323

you dumb cunt
>>
>>61163984
No. I don't know where that assumption comes from.
>>
>>61163933
Stockholm syndrome: The post
>>
>>61164010
lies lies lies yeah
>>
>>61163520
>Comparing foreskin to limbs, are you that fucking retarded?
the guy before compared foreskin removal for religious reasons to vaccines.... Are you that guy?

100% your a circumcised kike
>>
>>61162862
the study thats says mutilating a child is okay and infact (((((healthy)))))) had a sample of subsaharan niggers in a study led by a kike
>>
>>61164010
I have masturbated my cut cock my whole life without lube.
>>
File: 1451640320627.jpg (24 KB, 300x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451640320627.jpg
24 KB, 300x225
>>61161208
>mark of the jew
that's what you get for aiding and abetting nation wreckers.. parasitism was bred into american culture.
>>
>>61163973
Maybe my parents cut away half of my brain ,because you cannot miss what you never had.
>>
>>61162686
>cutting up infant genitalia because women will supposedly find it attractive
That's literally one of the excuses niggers use in Africa for cutting both male and female genitalia using stone blades and broken glass.
>>
>>61164180
>these niggers are less likely to contract HIV after we circumcised them
>probably cause their dicks fucking hurt and they didn't want to have sex anymore
>see goyim? circumcision literally equals less AIDS

2 much circumcision propaganda in the world. fuck all jews. the Jewish Holocaust didn't even happen it's perfectly okay to hate jews.
>>
>>61164222
Yeah because your circumcised
>>
File: skin.jpg (709 KB, 1288x2080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
skin.jpg
709 KB, 1288x2080
>>61163933
Good goy, dont forget to get your children circumcised. I bet they will make excellent creams for goldtstein medical inc.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 720x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 720x480
I disagree with circumcision but
>caring this much about dicks
>>
>>61164022
the whole top half of your penis is atually now insensitive by comparison to non cut people. The only truly erogenous part of your penis is the small circular scar where they stopped cutting your foreskin.
The other areas are secondary at best.

Considering how important sex is in our psyche chances are being deprived of a whole sense from birth must have had some nasty effect on your mind that you can't even realize because as you said you don't even know what you don't know. It's like having half of your soul sucked away.

I would pity your kind if you weren't so adamant in defending this retardation and still doing it to young children like castrating someone is nothing when its halfway there to killing a man.
>>
>>61161208
the male g-spot is the prostate.

foreskin is the male clit-hood.

ever notice how women don't like their clit fucked with directly? no, because you're fucking kids. they always want the hood rubbed over their clit. men want their head stimulated directly and can tolerate it better because it's far less sensitive than a clit.
>>
>>61164022
But those threads are not about you, cutfags, they are to protect your future generations from this kikery
>>
>>61163097
It'll be fucking expensive cause of low supply and high demand at first though.
>>
>>61161208
I'm circumcised but I have my Frenum, had it done when I was 16 cause I had real bad phimosis. Being cut doesn't really bother me, my dick still functions, sex still feels good, its just a dick you gaylords.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 720x577) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 720x577
Bumping quality Australian thread, not that they ever need the help.
>>
>>61161323
>mutilating your body due to peer pressure
>>
>>61161208
>LAWL CUT DICKS
>LOELOL BERNIES GONNA WIN
>LOEFLKOFLL TRUMPS A FAGGET
every fucking day theres 9999999999 of these fucking threads. fuck off
>>
>>61164383
I pity you anteaters. Uncut men cant feel pleausure because the foreskin blocks the pleasure nerves
>>
>>61163949

What compensatory factors would be uniquely available to someone who simply has absolute sensatory loss, which is also the best possible determinate for something like that?

If you are determining temperature, and I use this example because there are very specific temperature receptors as well in the body, a digital thermometer will always outperform a mercury thermometer in that determination. It simply has a "higher resolution," period. Likewise a patient who had been burned prior, will simply be unable to determine the level of heat that is being applied to their damaged skin because the nerves have been damaged, and are unavailable in functioning as they should. Using contextual clues can help make a determination "Am I being burned again?", but in all cases it would be a far cry from a normal unit who has a vast network of nerves to convey that information.
>>
>>61161323

>haha look anon didnt let a jew cut his dick off lets laugh at him
>>
>>61164365
>cutting a third of your penis skin
>cutting 90% of your sexual pleasure
>Lol Y are u so obssessed

Is this how you cope with it? It's almost sad, like watching a zombiefied human in those horror movies. Can circumcised people even be considered fully human?
>>
>>61163306
If you rape a baby and nobody knows, is it okay because it won't remember and nobody else will find out?
Also, vaccines are agreed on by scientists worldwide as having done a great good. They don't remove tissue either. Meanwhile, scientific literature supporting circumcision is rare outside of the U.S. and Middle East.
>>
>>61164521
Hahaha ur an anteater Lol
>>
>>61164260
Why say maybe when it is true you fucking faggot
>>
>>61163627

>How can you miss something you never had?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTpCTDwjHZQ
>>
>>61164565
Uncut men arent human. They make me sad because they cant feel pleasure. They have skin that blocks nerves
>>
>>61164387
>it's far less sensitive than a clit

I wonder why
>>
>>61164651
what the fuck are you talking about you goddamn shitposting leafposter?
>>
Anon trivia: On my penis that stretch of skin connecting the head to the foreskin is too tight and has broken twice while having sex. Both times I was trying that position where the girl is lying in front of you with her legs up and together making her pussy extra tight. Too tight I guess.

Surprisingly it doesn't hurt that much when it happens, mostly just fucktons of blood and no sex for a couple weeks afterwards.

Been considering getting circumcised as I think I've read that's the only real cure for the issue.
>>
>>61163961
Penile cancer is extremely rare - rarer than male breast cancer. There's literally be a much higher benefit-cost ratio for removing male breast tissue, but if you suggested that as a medical measure, people would look at you like you're from Mars.
>>
why am I not cut

Does my dad being a catholic have anything to do with it?
>>
I had to get a circumcision a few years ago for medical reasons.

The only difference I noticed was that it took 45 minutes to come instead of 45 seconds. I'd say it was a net benefit.
>>
>>61164010
Objectively true. The foreskin is recognized by many doctors as a natural lubricant producing a piston-like action.
>>
>>61161208
>USA would not only allow this, but for a long time actively recommend it to its citizens.
Fun fact. America forced circumcision on the South Koreans.

Today America is slowly waking up and slowly quit that shit.
But the South Koreans continue loyally with the ritual. +95% circumcision rate in South Korea.
>>
>>61161323
do people really look at eachothers dicks in the showers? that is pretty gay.
>>
>he can't scrape up smegma balls on his finger to smell while taking poopies
>>
>>61161208
>it blew my mind how a country such as the USA would not only allow this, but for a long time actively recommend it to its citizens
Literally something we copied from Europe
Fuck they still do it, probably even more so now that they have millions of kebabs.
Thid whole LE AMERIKKUNS ARE ALL CIRCUMSIZED may may I actually a reverse troll from the days of years passed when we used to laugh at eurocucks for getting circumcized. I think it was somewhere like 2009 when they started trying to make fun of us for it.
Still funny to see their hypocrisy though
>>
>>61164222
Some cuts leave enough skin for that.
>>
File: 1451939922711-pol.jpg (151 KB, 1189x755) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451939922711-pol.jpg
151 KB, 1189x755
Circumcision linked with sexual difficulties
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
>Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977
>Circumcision decreases efficiency of nerve response in the glans of the penis
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
>Circumcision linked to pain, trauma, and psychosexual sequelae
http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/boyle6/
>Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902
>Neonatal circumcision linked to pain and trauma
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731
>Circumcision linked to psychological trauma
http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/goldman1/
>Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
>>
>>61164514
You're still assuming that an enhanced detector is the only determining factor for intercourse duration. Is there not also some dependence on overall sensation reception, decoupled from the detection factor?
>>
>>61164884
False. Anteaters need lube
>>
>>61164387
>plural
>women
How does it feel to be an adulterer?
>>
>>61161208
>Americans defending ther disgusting mutilated, dry dicks and how they have to use lube for fucking everything
>they laugh about other countries being cucked
>literally everyone in their shithole is a nigger, spic or a false white (Jew)
>allow faggot marriage
>>
>>61164935
>>Neonatal circumcision

Da fuq?
>>
>>61164391
>But those threads are not about you
Yes, I'm pretty sure they are.

>>61164383
>I would pity your kind if you weren't so adamant in defending this retardation and still doing it to young children like castrating someone is nothing when its halfway there to killing a man.

I don't defend it, nor would I do it to my child. I'm just saying that maybe I don't have to constantly be told that my life is ruined because of something that was done to me when I was just born, and I may as well just kill myself since I'll never know what this mystical level of sexual pleasure feels like.
>>
>>61164907
>Fuck they still do it, probably even more
No.

>Literally something we copied from Europe
No. You did this to yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
>>
>>61164785
>On my penis that stretch of skin connecting the head to the foreskin is too tight and has broken twice while having sex.
Frenulum breve, meaning something like "short frenulum". Can either stretch it out or get a Frenuloplasty.
>>
>>61164899
>>61161323
America when Sweden calls you gay, you know you're a tremendous faggot
>>
>>61164973
Uncut dicks are absolutly disgusting thats why
>>
>>61165003
neo = new
natal = birth
neonatal = newborn

Or are you so unedgy you don't think it's done?

It's done with hermaphrodite-born kids too. Snippy snippy. Sometimes without the parent's knowing about it.
>>
So how do cutfags jack it then anyway? I tried doing it with the foreskin pulled back and it was far too sensitive and to top it off my hand was covered in pre cum. How the fuck do you guys do it? It's really bugging me.
>>
File: LIfq5NV.jpg (48 KB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LIfq5NV.jpg
48 KB, 480x270
>>61164651
>>
I wish I could sue my parents and the doctors for this injustice.
>>
>>61164785
The band is called a frenulum, and it's definitely not uncommon for it to be damaged. It's by no means necessary to get the foreskin and frenulum excised, seeing as there are much, much less invasive procedures that treat the issue without removing anything. Look up frenuloplasty.
Not a doctor, but I did my anatomy homework. Look up broken frenulum if you don't believe me.
>>
>>61164490
Are you this retarded?
>>
File: 6dece0f1b5af.png (187 KB, 430x274) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6dece0f1b5af.png
187 KB, 430x274
>>61164387
Normal male human beings have 2 sensitive sports, the freunlum and the postate.
Once you decapitate your dick, you're left with the porstate as your only sensitive spot. That makes you like half man now.

You muricans will never know what real pleasure from dick stimulation is. Which leads me to the question, why haven't you turned gay yet ?
Your only G spot is you ass, I swear it, taking a BBC up your ass will make you cum buckets that you'll redifine the definition of pleasure. You've been thinking you know pleaese al this time but you're wrong.

You bear the mark of the merchant my son.

>Inb4 At least I can last longer in bed
Yeah that's like cheating.
>>
>>61165125
They use a fuckload of lube. Uncut don't need it because our foreskin secretes oils. For cutfags to jack off they need lotion
>>
>>61162578
>he needs part of his dick choped off so he last longer

shame on you.
enjoy shitty blowjobs too.
>>
Mine doesn't look like the one on the right. Mine is like halfway in between them. Does that mean I'm a mutant?
>>
>>61164899
Despite the common homophobia in much of the country, it's not considered gay to make derogatory remarks about other males' genitalia.
>>
>>61165054
The issue with never knowing that pleasure means you can handle more bullshit so enjoy being a manly man but also dying of something retarded like a heart attack or stroke.

Circumcision was done to the jews when they were still slaves, and the jews being dumb decided to adopt the practice cause it was all they knew. This benefited them as slaves to be abled to deal with their bullshit existences. It's also less about the sexual pleasure and more about the trauma inflicted on the child at birth which can impede brain development. I mean c'mon man, the dick area is like the most sensitive part on the entire body - and the first thing these babies feel aside from room temperature being enough to freak them the fuck out is literally cutting off a section of skin and nerves on the most sensitive part of their body. Of course that is going to cause brain damage.
>>
>>61164953
Source?
>>
>>61164785
Had the same thing mate, you can get a frenuloplasty instead of a full circumcision, they just snip the frenulum (the banjo string) so it can be pulled back further, may still need to stretch it a bit after when you're healed but it worked wonders for me. Still can't pull it back really far but it's all the way past the head after the op and no issues with sex so bit more stretching and I'll be pretty happy with it.

And even if it doesn't work out you can still get it all cut off, so you have options open to you. Hope you get it seen to though, not wanting the doctor to fondle my cock kept me from getting it sorted for awhile but it's really not a big deal once you're there.
>>
>>61161323
Enjoy having reduced sensitivity during sex and masturbation. Also, good luck with that dry skin.


Circumcision only benefits females and kikes. Remember that, goy.
>>
>>61164619
So? I don't miss it since I never had it.
>>
>>61165113
Literally look like circumcised when erect but less dry.

You are a fucking retard, got mutilated by Jews.

I pity you. LOL. No, I don't.

Everyone could get circumcised whenever he wants, no one who isn't retarded wants to, though. You got literally abused when you were a kid. Get real.

L.O.L.
>>
>>61165113
>cutting up infant penises is okay cause I don't like the way intact penises look
>>
I never understood why that jew kid in murica pie glued his hands on his dick when he needed lube to jack off.
Now i get it.
>>
>>61165298
Uncut men arent human because they feel no pleasure due to foreskin blocking it
>>
>>61165415
Circumcision has no benefit for women. There are articles where American are amazed at how good it feels to be fucked by an uncut. The moving skin works wonders for them
>>
>>61163520
Just amputate your legs to prevent breaking them.
>>
>>61165327
Nope. All uncut men need tons of lube because the foreskin causes fricktion
>>
File: download (3).jpg (12 KB, 208x243) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (3).jpg
12 KB, 208x243
>>61161280 circumcision is another way to get shekels >don't blame a Jew for trying
>>
>>61165479
every post you have made in this thread is literally retarded and wrong.
>>
>>61165415
> benefits females

Does it really though, less skin = less girth, and women love girth.
>>
>>61164466
>Implying I did the operation myself, or even consented

What I should be saying is, all of you faggots (like the kids in my highschool) care about eachothers cocks too much.
>>
>>61165329
Enjoy having girls laugh at you ant eater
>>
>>61165513
Maybe yours does if you're jacking 3 times a day. I wank once or twice a week and never need lube.
>>
>>61165371
The thing is, no one in my family is even Jewish, so my parents probably just got tricked by a big-nosed doctor.

And now nerve endings that I'll never know are gone forever.
>>
>>61161962

> "Man, mutliating baby dicks is pretty fucked up."
> HURRR MRA FEDORA LOL

You don't have to be a MRA to realize that literally mutilating children's genitals and destroying the most sensitive part of their penis is pretty fucked up
>>
>>61165415
Enjoy having no pleausre because the foreakin blocks it all
>>
>>61165513
The extra skin moving prevents hand friction.
>>
>>61165329
Aye the blowjob thing. Half the pleasure is her moving the wet skin up and down with her hand. I feel bad that cuts don't get to feel that
>>
>>61165441
LOL you were ao badly abused when you were a kid. They didnt circumcise you which is neglect. I feel so bad for you
>>
>>61165580
Soon regeneration of the tissue will be open to the general populace, there's still hope.
>>
>OP: My obsession of men's foreskins led me down the bootyhole
>>
>>61165580
can't miss what you can't remember ever having. as long as you can cum and if you ever have a son, at least don't let the jew doctor take his at birth too.
>>
File: 1444589773890.jpg (75 KB, 716x509) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444589773890.jpg
75 KB, 716x509
Hey guys I was circumcised at birth and I was wondering how well the manhood restoration devices work? Thanks
>>
>>61162619
>literally mutilating your own cock to please the female jew

Hahaha anon don't you see?
>>
>>61165575
Because your circumcised
>>
>>61165591
This. The "le ebic MRA le tips le fedora XDDD" response is 100% garbage.
>>
File: 1426165787246.jpg (42 KB, 284x407) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426165787246.jpg
42 KB, 284x407
Why are some of you such dicks to circumsized men?
>>
>>61164899
>>61165111
The cool kids(me, sidenote: I even anal fucked a girl after hearing about the pooper thing from /b/, didn't tell a soul, she blabs and gets coined bainal, after her last name) would have sex with the girls at my highschool.
>>
File: cherry-pie.jpg (23 KB, 400x276) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cherry-pie.jpg
23 KB, 400x276
It seems like the only people commenting are uncut guys who want to shame circumcised men and feel good about themselves. Doesn't that tell you something about yourselves and your argument. Why shame men who had no choice in the matter. Makes no sense other than you trying to cover up your own insecurities. Seriously, I'm cut and I think I'm fine. I will be a virgin until marriage, but when I masterbate I feel pleasure all over my cock. I'm not for circumcision, but shaming men isn't really the way to make a point. Most of the research about sexual pleasure tends to contradict itself anyway. Apparently cut men premature ejaculate AND can't reach orgasm simultaneously? Makes no sense. And people who say you lose 90% of sensitivity are crazy. So far I've heard anything from 15% to 95% so once again, calling your bluff.
>>
>>61161323
When we're you staring at each other's dorks in high shool you gay nerd?
>>
>>61165708
Look at the flag. No I'm not
>>
>>61165510
And women can cut off their tits
>no breast cancer
>no back problems
>no men starring at them
>would probably lower rape
>nobody does breastfeeding anyway, which is the main reason for breasts.
>DFC
Only benefits.
>>
>>61165665
But does that also regenerate the nerve endings that have been snipped away? Or is it just regenerating extra flesh for your dick?
>>
File: 1437336709679.jpg (122 KB, 600x1065) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437336709679.jpg
122 KB, 600x1065
I think the main reason for the popularity of circumcision in the USA is the majority of americans being so fat that they are physiologically unable to reach their dicks to wash them
>>
>>61165794
Brits are circumcised. Well i know the royal family is
>>
>>61164949

I did not say that detection was the only factor, but it is inherently synergistic, and that is the main ramification.

Someone with higher sensation would in an absolute sense hit an overload more quickly if pace was the same. I don't disagree with that.

The reason they don't is because of the precision of the thermometer in this case. The boiling point of water is 212 degrees F. If you get up to 211.8, then one can back off the burners (even if that burner has a higher acceleration).

There is simply a higher level of control available, compared to someone who is using a mercury thermometer which only shows every 5 degrees or so. You will only be able to base actions on a more general sense of where boiling is at.

This, as far as I've read, is why you get the studies that show uncut lasting longer on average.
>>
Definition of cuck:

>cut a part of the body to a newborn baby because jews told me to
>>
How will we distinguish christians from muslims and kikes when the race war has finally arrived? How will we know if this white circumsized guy isn't a muslim convert? And we all do know muslim converts are the most radical and dangerous ones.
>>
>>61165850
Brits aren't circumcised lad. Only for medical reasons. The vast majority of Europeans are uncut
>>
>>61165850

You seem to know alot about british dicks
>>
>>61165672
I can still cum, and it still feels great, so at least I still have that.
>>
>>61165725
>why does /pol/ make fun of everything they deem retarded ?

Because they are retarded
>>
>>61165725
I think it's half gloating and half concern. We feel bad that you don't get to feel what we do so we want you to stop. But we're still gonna make fun of your weird dick and savage mutilation of babies
>>
>>61161323
>In my highschool you'd be made fun of, had you not been.
What the actual fuck, tell me this is not a thing.
I knew that the USA is really insane with circumcision, but this is over the line.
>>
>>61165740
Cut-shaming is just shitposting.
There are actually posters here (like me) who aren't interested in shaming cut males so much as preventing people from cutting babies.
>>
>>61166034
This.
>>
I was circumcised when I was very young, probably 4-5 for medical reason.

Apparently I couldn't pull the skin back to wash it, it was getting tighter and it stung when I urinated.

After the operation I went fucking nuts, I wanted to blow the hospital up and kill all the doctors.

I am now a 32 year old virgin and have to wonder if some of it is related to being circumcised.
>>
>>61165816
AAAA check yer male privilege ya shitlord
>>
>>61166034
>circumcised men ever had a choice

I believe all circumcised men tried to stop it as much as they could, but being just a few minutes old does not help their defenseless situation.
>>
File: 1449227591307.gif (184 KB, 500x394) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449227591307.gif
184 KB, 500x394
>>61165725
Geopolitically, you are the dicks Anon.

You forced circumcision on a nation which had no cultural reason to do this.
See>>61164897

South Koreans were supposed to be safe and far away from the islamic cancer, but you still brought it to them.
>>
>>61165820
Possibly both
>>
Circumcision is literally the least important topic in all of the known universe. SJW's focusing on this as their choice of causes to get behind really should rethink their life and find a better cause. They're a bunch of silly, histrionic, look-at-me-I'm-doing-good-for-the-world, motherfuckers.
>>
>>61165850
"However, it is unlikely because the connection between class and circumcision, which continued up into the 1970s, has all but died out in Britain. Indeed by the time the Duke of Cambridge himself was born in 1982, it is understood that Diana, Princess of Wales, refused to continue the tradition, in keeping with the then medical opinion that it was an unnecessary procedure whose risks outweighed any possible benefits."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/10201882/Circumcision-is-one-of-the-oddities-of-the-Royal-Family.html
>>
>>61165885
Ask him if he drinks, dances, or eats pork.
>>
>>61161323
USA are best goy
>>
>>61161323
kill yourself. what a fucking cuck.
>>
Is it possible to reverse circumcision
>>
>>61166155
>The routine and completely unnecessary mutilation of baby boys is "the least important topic in all of the known universe"
Fuck off.
>>
>>61166401
You can stretch your skin, but you can never get back the nerve endings
>>
>>61166401
Partially, you can stretch what you have left. Lookup "foreskin restoration".
>>
File: d573.jpg (13 KB, 206x257) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d573.jpg
13 KB, 206x257
>>61161208
>tfw american
>tfw not circumcised
Life is good.
>>
>>61166100
It's not even particularly abnormal for boys that young to be unable to retract the foreskin. It's not supposed to warrant surgery unless there are other serious symptoms.
People who do things like that to little kids who actively resist should be shot.
>>
>>61166120
Just don't do it to your kids
>>
>>61165725

I feel bad for circumcised men. I mean, I can kind of get it. No one wants to feel like a victim, and it's not like circumcised guys feel no pleasure at all. So I can kind of understand getting a bit defensive, and maybe trying to play down things a bit.

However, a lot of them go full cuck and begin arguing for their own mutilation. This is sad - almost terribly so - in its own way, but I can feel nothing but contempt for those men.
>>
>>61165740
>Why shame men who had no choice in the matter.
Because if there is only one baby in the world who doesn't get his dick mutilated because of shaming cutfags it's already worth it.
Being shittalked on the internet will heal, circumcision won't.
>>
>>61161323
It's really fucking weird thing to elect to do to a baby .
>>
>>61166100

You are not supposed to be able to pull back the foreskin before the start of adolescence. You were circumcised for no reason.
>>
Is asking a women "should our son be circumcised" a good way to tell if she's a stupid psychopath or not?
>>
>>61161208
>person with foreskin: i love cumming in 3 seconds and having a dirty dick
>>
>>61166100
I couldn't pull my skin back fully until 10 years old or more. You had a jew doctor. I fell bad for you m8
>>
File: d868.jpg (31 KB, 300x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d868.jpg
31 KB, 300x450
>>61166692
Buttmad cutlet detected.
>>
>>61162619
Circumcision in any other country in the world marks you as a Jew or a shit slime
No surprise Americans adopt a Jew custom
>>
Fun fact; in Norway, feminists has called for a ban on male circumcision of minors. A huge majority of Norwegians supports such a ban.
>>
>>61163904
Im a virgin: the post
>>
>>61166654

No, not really, because a lot of women are brainwashed into thinking it's just normal (like a lot of men) at least in the USA.

However, if you explain that you don't want your son circumcised and make a persuasive argument that it's mutilation, and she keeps insisting that you do it (particularly if her reason is "well girls like cut dicks") she is fucking garbage and not even worthy of being dicked by you
>>
>>61166732
dirty dick boy
double condom dirty peepee
>>
File: d866.gif (279 KB, 248x199) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d866.gif
279 KB, 248x199
>>61166841
I've never even had smegma, you can wash that shit off in the shower.
>>
>>61166732
Whats wrong? That post hit a little to close to home?
>>
>>61166822
Its a good way to tell if they are brainwashed then
>>
>>61166401

Only for reptilians

They can regrow it like lizards can do when they shed their tails
>>
>It has terrible effects on a man's sexuality and brain
>I've done research
>No links
Also, as a parent you have one of two choices
>not circumcise, kid suffers from nasty dick cheese and possible infection in their teen years
>circumcise, and their dick is clean
Last but not least
>Removing excess skin
>mutilation
Pussy shitpost Aussie, try harder.
>>
>>61166811
Å, hvem da? En kjonnsnoytral lov om kjonnslemlestelse hadde vært noe.
>>
>>61166926
No.
>>
Are americans actually so unhygienic they require surgery to have clean dicks?
>>
>>61166692
Why do you assume uncircumcised dicks are dirty? I've never once had an issue with my dick being dirty, because I wash it in the shower. Hell, even a wipe with a washcloth will do it. I've even gone 5 days without a shower and guess what? My dick was still clean. No "dick cheese" or anything else there. This whole meme of a uncircumcised dick = dirty is false and uneducated.
>>
>>61167025
Mutilate : to injure, disfigure, or make imperfect by removing or irreparably damaging parts.

fuck off good goy
>>
File: screw you gays.png (367 KB, 550x504) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
screw you gays.png
367 KB, 550x504
There is a term for men who worry a lot about other men's penises...
>>
File: d458.png (65 KB, 330x190) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d458.png
65 KB, 330x190
>>61167133
"dirty dick" seems to be the only argument cutlets have against people with foreskin.
>>
>>61165327
>For cutfags to jack off they need lotion

That actually is not true. But thanks for posting.
>>
>>61167133
No it's Jewish trick
>>
>>61167025
Can just clean the penis and avoid infections altogether. I know, it's a radical notion. Some far out hippie idea.
>>
File: drek.png (115 KB, 184x324) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
drek.png
115 KB, 184x324
>>61166919
dirty
dick
pee
pee
>>
>>61167252
Enjoy your friction burn and 30 minutes of desperate pumping before you achieve a sub standard "orgasm"
>>
File: d999.png (77 KB, 283x355) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d999.png
77 KB, 283x355
>>61167302
>>
File: 1402509331421.jpg (406 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402509331421.jpg
406 KB, 1200x1600
Some serious inferiority complex going on here.

Why the fuck would anybody fucking CARE if someone's dick is cut or not??
IT APPEARS TO ME, that both cut and uncut people seem to be doing just fine when you ask them about it. Women don't absolutely care if you're cut or not.

I understand that from a theoretical and ethical point of view cutting something off a toddler without his consent can be unfair.

Yet in practice it doesn't FUCKING MATTER.
Seriously this is like 190cm 40kg nerdy virgin laughing at 180cm built "manlet" just because there is absolutely nothing else for him to feel superior about.

Kill yourselves, all of you. I'll kill myself too because of participating in this god damn retarded thread.
>>
>>61167400

Unless you're cut yourself don't talk as if you know
>>
>>61161208
Circumcision deaths are 1 in 10,000 too
shocking really
>>
File: 1449576844093.gif (120 KB, 600x487) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449576844093.gif
120 KB, 600x487
>>61167636
Hello cutlet
>>
>>61161208
Both look yummy
>>
>>61167500
>>61167639
A German court tried to stop this from happening to innocent babies.

But Merkel threatened the courts with law change. out of respect for the jews.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_BohYj-VMw
>>
>>61167500

> Mutilating children's genitals doesn't matter
> children dying from infections from this jewish mutilation ritual doesn't matter
> If you think it does matter ur just a fedora manlet MRA

You literally could not be more of a beta cuck, holy shit
>>
>>61164039
>Not mutilating you dick makes us not human
Schlomo, is today not your day of rest? pls take a break from your shit posting.
>>
>>61161323

Just jumping on the h8 train, you stupid nigger
>>
>>61167025
>being such a shit parent that you would rather mutilate your child than teach them good hygiene.

You know how I know you're a fuckwit?
>>
File: 13194946115.png (262 KB, 680x661) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
13194946115.png
262 KB, 680x661
Cutlet checking in.

Always interesting to see that uncut fags are always the angry ones in these threads. They're also the ones that make these threads in the first place.

Stay mad ugly dicks.

t. Aesthetic dick master race
>>
>>61167498
>knocks on door
>hey you gotta wash that dick
>>
Fucking hell. Just looking at these comments and the brainwashing is real.

No word of a lie, you amerifats sound like mudslimes defending not eating pork

>oh bacon's not even that good
>pigs are unclean
>it's healthier
>etc
>>
It isn't fair that I had to be mutilated. I'll never know what it's like.
>>
>>61168662
>he will never feel full pleasure on his willy

Everyone point and laugh.
>>
>>61161323
>In my highschool you'd be made fun of, had you not been
When I was at school If a lad was caught checking out and commenting on another lads dick in the changing rooms he'd have got a smack in the mouth at the very least and likely it would have spread throughout the entire school he was a fruit and he'd be shunned. Even the lads everyone knew were actual faggots wouldn't have dared do that.
Is inspecting each others dicks normal in American school? Because it's fucking not here.
>>
File: 1452215904396.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452215904396.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>61161208

http://debatepedia.idebate.org/en/index.php/Argument:_Circumcision_increases_sexual_stamina_and_satisfaction


OP BTFO

>Pic related, It's OP at his most recent birthday
>>
>>61161208
the male g-spot is inside of your anus
>>
>>61162619
Have fun with your significantly less pleasurable sex experience. I'm sure you're kids will love you when you mutilate their dicks so they can 'last longer'.
>>
File: oh lawd.jpg (119 KB, 584x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oh lawd.jpg
119 KB, 584x600
>>
>>61168941
>the male g-spot is inside of your anus
Maybe for you it is. I wonder how you figured it out....
>>
>>61161661
The post stinks of tumblr.
"Muh consent"
"Pay reparations"
>>
>>61163915
the advent of circumcision took place well after the Founders, m8, the revolution is a nurture argument
>>
So many kikes here, holy shit.
If there's one thing that triggers them, is baby penis.
>>
>>61169029
your mommy stuck a finger up my ass while i ejaculated directly into her womb with my long and thick black cock

she caught me off guard

btw you're gonna have a new brother/sister soon :)
>>
>>61165596
Foreskin usually stays back during intercourse, even when it doesn't, it stimulates the head when it moves, which is a different kind of feeling, but is still amazing.
>>
>>61163915

What if it were the opposite?

Circumcision became widespread around WW2. Shortly after, America declined.
>>
>>61165725
So they don't mutilate their sons.
>>
>born as a blond blue eyed dude
>get circumcised at 2yo because of stepfather influence
>stepfather was a kike
>>
>>61161208
>Literally mutilating your newborn child is a personal choice
> you're surprised by this when murdering your unborn child is now considered a personal choice

> what the fuck else is going on
A lot, welcome, have a seat.
>>
>>61161323
Greatest ally
>>
Circumcision benefits are lies manufactured by the Jewish lobby to succumb to Goyim to jewery

seriously look up the jew lobbys that run circumcision firms
>>
>>61161825
> I never had a foreskin but I imagine it's not big deal
Being this blue pilled
>>
>>61165740
We're arguing because everything about circumcision is wrong. The people who argue for their own mutilation are just insecure masochists, but the people who argue for the mutilation of children are even worse.
>>
>>61165725
Because some of them get overly defensive about it. I don't really blame them for it; they have to, otherwise they'd have to accept their mothers despised them for being born male.

The problem is that they legitimately believe it's a good thing, and will do it to their own children if they aren't belittled and ridiculed for their mutilated junk.
>>
Why care? Not like anyone can fix it.
>>
Genital mutilation of infants should be made illegal. If there is no legitimate medical reason for a procedure, there should be no procedure.

Have some of us really been so taken in by Jewish propaganda that we fail to see this?
>>
>>61166692
>"I love not being able to feel a thing when I have sex, but hey, at least I last longer, right guys?"
>>
can you stop posting dicks on pol? go to /fag is you have to.

sage in all fields
>>
>>61162640
I'm praying for you anon
>>
>>61162619
Uncut actually lasts longer because they can feel when they are close due to being more sensitive...
>>
>>61164022
You will notice a problem when you enter into relationships.
>>
>>61161208
Who carez? If you dick was cut it looks better and it's cleaner. Maybe you lose very little sexual pleasure, but who carez.
>>
File: america.jpg (8 KB, 239x211) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
america.jpg
8 KB, 239x211
>>61167133
It is common knowledge that Americans soil themselves in public all the time but I have never seen a front pic. Perhaps they are pissing themselving constantly too.
>>
>>61162686
I was dating a girl for a year, when I told her I was uncut, she was shocked. Women don't know about penises.
>>
>>61165596

>Foreskin blocking sexual pleasure

What? Do you even know what a normal dick looks like before it's butchered up?
>>
>>61170147
>Maybe you lose very little sexual pleasure, but who carez.

Maybe you pour acid on your dick to prevent future infections, you may lose a bit of sexual pleasure, but who carez?
>>
>>61168851
Hello reddit
>>
>>61170153
well you guys dont understand how hard it is to keep up the meme of burgerland. we have to constantly eat burgers for the purpose of meme magic, and if that means a shit is going to hit us in the supermarket - so be it. no one says anything because we understand that its for the greater good
>>
File: america.jpg (6 KB, 188x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
america.jpg
6 KB, 188x240
>>61170371
>just a meme bro
Literally worse than Indians.
>>
File: d687.jpg (8 KB, 240x210) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d687.jpg
8 KB, 240x210
>>61168662
>t. Aesthetic dick master race
You can just pull the skin back and make it look like an uncut dick. There is literally no downsides to not being circumcised.
>>
>>61170015
I'm cut. Though it is regrettable I don't have difficulties knowing when I'm going to cum. Orgasms are mental and they still feel amazing for me. Being cut does not ruin sex or anything. It's still fucked up but not something I can fix.
>>
Is 4chan like 90% gay? Why are there dick discussions on daily basis? And why look at other peoples dicks anyway.

In Israel almost everyone is cut, and the ladies love my "mutilated" dick. I'd like the uncut virgins to explain that.
>>
>>61161208
>Australian dick thread

OP is a penis fixated faggot.
>>
>>61166100
>I am now a 32 year old virgin
just cast a magic spell and it will grown back.
>>
File: 453.jpg (31 KB, 466x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
453.jpg
31 KB, 466x200
>>61170501
>left
American teeth
>right
British teeth

:^)
>>
>>61166100
>I was circumcised when I was very young, probably 4-5 for medical reason.
Dude, it takes time. Fucking hell Goldberg was your doctor.
>>
>>61170552
Nah mate, just look at the op-pic.
That piece of skin is bullshit and can cause a lot of pain.
Cut dick looks like a stick, and that's the best look it can get, considering that uncut dick looks like something Aliens from the movie would have.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 680x471) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 680x471
>>61161208
>Without the child's consent
Until you're of legal age your parents don't need your consent
>Caring about other guys dicks
Pic very related OP
>>
File: america.jpg (17 KB, 299x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
america.jpg
17 KB, 299x375
>>61170762
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/dec/17/british-teeth-us-dentistry-oral-health
;)
poo in pants

>>61170700
There's not a drastic difference but women overall say they prefer uncut.
>>
>>61170861
>Until you're of legal age your parents don't need your consent
Does that mean I can have my kid's ears pierced and his body covered in tattoos?
>>
File: HqjngZH.png (168 KB, 504x284) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HqjngZH.png
168 KB, 504x284
>>61170762
>"Britons have no worse dental health than the Americans, and in fact, we have fewer missing teeth"

Stay mad Americuck, with your shitty trousers, mutilated dicks and toothless smiles.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12054216/Americans-do-not-have-better-teeth-than-the-British-study-concludes.html
>>
File: 41512.jpg (43 KB, 600x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
41512.jpg
43 KB, 600x375
>>61170907
That's the point, not every American is a fat pig that shits their pants just like how every Brit isn't a disgusting mong with poor dental health. But keep up the meme shitposting anyway limey coward.
>>
File: america.jpg (29 KB, 484x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
america.jpg
29 KB, 484x375
>>61171068
>not even Indian
>>
>>61170700
>in my african tribe everyone has a 20cm lip plate and ladies love it

That's how stupid you sound
>>
>>61165298
>Normal male human beings have 2 sensitive sports, the freunlum and the postate.
>Once you decapitate your dick, you're left with the porstate as your only sensitive spot. That makes you like half man now.
Are you retarded? You ant eater dicks always use the botched circumcisions as your proof but a normal circumcision leaves the frenulum very much attached. it just trims excess foreskin so we don't have nasty ant eater dicks
>>
>>61171147
People here complain about how they are 50 years old virgins because they are cut. Read the context before you make stupid comments.
>>
i have nothing but the deepest sympathy and condolences for my cut brothers, stay strong guys, you never had a choice. use your anger to fuel your fire against the global jewery that infects this planet.
>>
File: 11.jpg (97 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11.jpg
97 KB, 768x1024
>>61171144
I laughed.
>>
>>61170989
You can have their ears pierced but the age for tattoos is 16.
This is why kids are little monsters these days, until you're the legal adult age you are your parents property basically
>>
>>61170501
im not saying its not bad. it just must occur, for we are burgerland. you must please try to be understanding.
>>
you just jalouse of our nice circumsized penises.
girls love to suck on it , while yours looks like a fucking dead animal skin.

funny how our penises relate to brain , JUST FUCKING LOL.

americans with there dumb theory.
just keep it at fastfood.
>>
>>61170700
i hate kikes forever for ever making their pedophile blood ritual (((medicine))) in america

can't wait vote in next hitler
>>
>>61161323
I went to hs in the us but the common showers were never used in PE as we only had like 4 mins to change. Is showering and comparing your penises something reserved to the football team?
>>
>>61171406
Your grammar is fucking garbage.
>>
File: 1381701200982.jpg (30 KB, 344x326) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381701200982.jpg
30 KB, 344x326
>tfw mom got me circumcised twice
>because the first one "didn't take enough off"
>pain in my dick every time I get a boner
>>
>>61170700
>In Israel almost everyone is cut, and the ladies love my "mutilated" dick. I'd like the uncut virgins to explain that.
Because mutilated dicks are the only dicks they have access to and yours is the least mutilated one. Lucky you.
>>
File: d323.png (4 KB, 354x286) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d323.png
4 KB, 354x286
>>61171611
>twice
>>
>>61161208
men aren't given the same privileges women are in regards to circumcision, even removing the labia on a newborn girl is a felony crime but removing an inch off the kids dick and several square inches of skin is fine because they can turn it into face cream and skin patches for fat ass americans who can't heal from wounds anymore because they couldn't resist that extra large coke.
>>
>>61171735
Even a pin prick to a girl's genitalia is illegal.
>>
>>61171611
if you're 18, sue the hospital or doctor that performed the procedures and claim your mother did not have informed consent. you won't get your foreskin back but you'll likely get 20-30k and can save that for foregen if/when they complete their work.
>>
>>61161208
I fapped both with phimosis and without and it's the same pleasure as circumcised.
Btw it must not be done without your consense , fuck parents who do that to their sons.
>>
File: 1451764283891.gif (3 MB, 400x244) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451764283891.gif
3 MB, 400x244
>>61161323
You triggered all of yurop. Well done anon
>>
>>61171287
They might be like this, or maybe a rabbi gave them herpes :^)

Also fuck off with your rat tactics
>>
>>61171406
How does it feel, knowing that sex for you is significantly less pleasurable than it is for uncut guys?
>>
>>61171645
You think women ask to see your dick and check if it big enough for them before you fuck?

>>61172279
What do you mean rat tactics? I truly don't understand your obsession with dicks if you aren't gay.
>>
>>61170700
>caring more about a women's minor visual preference than your own sexual pleasure

How do you pronounce "cuck" in hebrew?
>>
File: comfy.png (803 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
comfy.png
803 KB, 1100x700
>>61161323

>My face when I'm quarter Jewish (Granny) and I live in Israel and I was asked if I wanted a circumcision, and I said no.

Dumb fucking americans HAAHAHAHA
>>
>>61172491

You totally wasn't referring to cut virgins when you wrote >>61170700 So much for context

You just used that retarded "everyone likes it so it must be right" argument which is fallacious as fuck

>I truly don't understand your obsession with dicks if you aren't gay

What you're doing to newborn babies is disgusting, but you're so fucking brainwashed you can't even grasp it.
Take it as a daily dose.
>>
>>61172491
I see a lot of people in these threads call those against circumcision either gay, dick obsessed or pedos and it always confuses me how people can think that being against mutilation of a child could be any of those things. I don't give a shit what people do to their body when they're legal adults but circumcision on neonates is ridiculous.
>>
>>61173093
>I see a lot of people in these threads call those against circumcision either gay, dick obsessed or pedos and it always confuses me how people can think that being against mutilation of a child could be any of those things

Same here. Cutting off body parts of kids just because "MUH TRADITIONS!" is fucked up, no matter what parts you're cutting off.
Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 52
Thread DB ID: 452254



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.