[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't women want to have children anymore?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 62

File: image.jpg (23KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 360x240px
Why don't women want to have children anymore?
>>
>>61096306
You mean why don't White women want White children any more?
>>
something something feminism something something cultural marxism blah blah blah
>>
>>61096306
All women really care about is multiple dicks from alpha males, kids is just a pasttime job for them.
>>
>>61096306
anime
>>
Tight body, more money, muh independence.
>>
>>61096614
rare flag!!!
>>
>>61096306
Media tells them that
>going to college
>buying stuff
>getting a job
>fucking bbc
>getting a toy dog
>climbing corporate ladder
>world travel
As all more important and interesting than having kids

Women are incredibly susceptible to propaganda(media/advertising)
>>
>>61096553
I don't know why you're saying it like that when feminism IS in fact one of the biggest reasons for decline in birth rates, due to more women in the workplace.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prYh2HIgUqQ
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 592x606px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 592x606px
>>61096306
Give some traditionalists the power of media and women would want to have kids again in no time and would end up much happier.
>>
Women still have kids, they just choose to have less of them bc pop culture distracts them with other forms of entertainment. They've also found out that they don't need to marry a man and have kids to have a reliable source of income, they can just fuck their boss for a raise and buy whatever they want. They all eventually have a kid though when they're older and washed up or if they let some black dude knock them up. I don't know hardly any women anymore who legitimately have kids with a white guy that they love.
>>
its not like white man want them either, both sexes have pretty much equal amounts of people who want to have children and you should be thankful for that as whores usually target themself voluntary.
>>
>>61096306
It's expensive.

Before women were in rheir workplace one income could afford a home and children.

Now it takes two. Daycare is extremely expensive and and household can rarely survive on one income. Parents are still working or won't look after the kids.

It's not marketing, it's economics.

Unless you want to sit around on welfare or are loaded, it's not doable.
>>
1. jew brainwashing that you will be happier and more fulfilled without children
2. jews pushing overpopulation as a serious issue in white countries
3.jews shaming people for not practicing miscegenation, since they naturally know it is wrong they just end up having no kids at all
4. jews destroying the economy so women have to work/ having kids is too expensive
5. jews pushing feminism where it is seen as a something to be proud of when you are a "strong independent women who don't need no man"
6. jews.
>>
Freedom
>>
Subversion
>>
>>61096927
In my area northwest Montana thereis a very high birthrate..

However
>hardly any couple is married
>most are on drugs
>most are young and dumb

There are some religious famalies that have a high number of kids but it's mostly just young and dumb kids.

Atleast they are having children however and the local abortion butcher had her office destroyed a few years ago so abortions really don't happen around here, since girls would have to travel 3 hours and I guess are too lazy to do that.
>>
Are you just assuming women don't want children?

Most go fucking mental when a baby is nearby, even though puppers are better.
>>
>>61096306
More like
>why don't white women want to have children

Can't afford to live a comfortable lifestyle with even 1 serious hobby as aa
white SAHM mom anymore. Sure, you can marry a guy pulling close to 6 figures, but not all women can do that. Not even a significant minority can do that because there are only so many high earning men.

Military communities are FULL of kids. Everyone has at least 2, some have way more. Why? They can actually afford it. Bennies everywhere. Outside of the military there are NO bennies for white people. Those are for the blacks and spics, goy. Oh yeah, and the Chinese and SEA. The smart/successful azn meme is pretty much limited to the japs, koreans, and upper middle class chinese. The rest (most) of them are getting some government dosh.
>>
>>61096734
Lol, are you implying that those things are less fun then raining a little flesh ball that will hate you?
>>
>is a grill

I don't want to have kids because I'm not the warm, bonding, loving, compassionate type of person that's good for raising kids. I never felt like I wanted to have a family, even from a young age. I don't think I'd be a BAD parent if it came down to it, not at all, but I am not a nurturer. It's probably more responsible for me not to bring a child to the world if I know I can't be there emotionally for it.

Another reason is medical complications I had in the past may make it risky for me to be pregnant/birth a child.

All in all, I wish more moms would be there for their kids. My mom quit her job to raise me, and she started teaching me things years before the school system did and I'm grateful for that.
>>
File: ulf.jpg (30KB, 485x728px) Image search: [Google]
ulf.jpg
30KB, 485x728px
>>61096306
Hattie Watson has an actual career and it's tough to have one of those if you are wiping shit and snot off a small parasite.

Maybe if Murka would soend more time and money making it more affordable to breed and find housing and rewarding careers more whitebaggers would mindlessly breed.

It's a career death-sentence, however, to breed in the US now unless you are top 1%. Take what they have and share and it would; be easier to breed.
>>
>>61097173
Basically this, life is far more expensive, there's a lot of idiots telling you what you can or cannot do with kids, often the woman also has to work wich means the granps get to keep the kid wich will inevitably grow up with authority issues and resentment, and the world's future is so grim you barely feel the need to procreate.
Also progressivism ruined the concept of family, humanity worked fine with defined roles for the father and the mother but now everything is wrong, muh feminism, gender equality, yadda yadda.
Not enough money and not enough time, this is the legacy left to us by our parents.
>>
>>61097483
Genuinely interested in NW Montana. Never been there but the mountains call to me. Is this a good place to settle down/have a garden/work a humble job/live in a close friendly community?
>>
>>61097732
Well I am a father of three but for women those pursuits are certainly less fullfilling than having a child.

>fun
Fun is fleeting anon, when you look back in time you don't cherish what was fun you cherish what you have accomplished and what you have to show for it.

Children are something you have to show for your struggle. A woman without children will be a pill popper crazy cat lady with a lifetime of regret.
>>
File: 1377445575569.jpg (37KB, 322x271px) Image search: [Google]
1377445575569.jpg
37KB, 322x271px
>every adult in my senpai that is over 40 years old got married young as fuck and had over 3 kids they are all still married men work hard and women are honorable, they also had their very own house and land before the age of 30
>mfw most of the young people in my senpai the new generation under 30 years including me still hasn't gotten married let alone has a home or land, the men are cowards and the women lazy whores single moms.
How the fuck did we fuck up this bad I know this problem isn't just in my senpai but a problem effecting mostly western minded countries.
>>
>>61097759
You are going to die with serious regret
>>
>>61098034
I barely have feelings, so, meh.
>>
Female education is linked to lower fertility, that's why the west and Japan/Korea have been hit hard. The happy medium would be to let women get educated but no promoting the hell out of it and a major reduction in Liberal Arts admittance.
>>
>>61097759
Show tits

or you know what to do
>>
>>61096306
What?? Theres tons of babies in my social circles, and these bitches want more
>>
>>61096306
>Why don't women want to have children anymore?
Psst: it's just you they say that to. Always comes up after you say yo want kids one day, amirite?
>>
>>61098224
newfriend: if a female posts that she's a female and it has NOTHING to do with the thread, then TITS or GTFO is in order.

If, as in this case, being a female is importnat to the threads subject, no TITS or GTFO.

lurk moar, 'mk?
>>
>>61098230
Women will always want children and the desire has never gone away.

They just don't want to have children with the jobless betas who flock here. Hence the idea of the death of the white race.
>>
>>61096306
Cause they have become men. Or at least are far ahead on the leftist way to make everyone "equal", with no differences between genders, so there are no roles to adhere to, no responsibilities to the community/society.
>>
>>61097759
All that nurturing shit comes after the birth, it's like mommy mode kicks into full swing after that last push and you shit that little love goblin out
>>
Marry an Asian woman, have her implanted with IVF using your sperm and a white womans eggs.

Problem solved.
>>
File: 1451454026505.png (444KB, 1139x358px) Image search: [Google]
1451454026505.png
444KB, 1139x358px
>>61096306
They do though, riiiiiiiight about the time they realize that their looks, fertility and sexual market value are all dropping like stones, and the ticking of their biological clock is finally loud enough for them to pay attention to it.

When this happens its now your fault if you don't want to choose one of these ageing shitty women to be your wife... and you're literally hitler if you'd rather just fuck a girl 10 years younger than yourself. You now have to "man up" and settle down with a woman well past her prime, so that a generation of women who have been making shitty choices and wasting their 20s don't have to experience any of the consequences of those choices.

Here you go, enjoy:
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704409004576146321725889448
>>
>>61098496
mhm,, very much this
>>
>>61096306
Where the fuck do YOU live
>>
>>61098501
they havent become men, they havent even become women and thats the problem. women make babies not girls
>>
>>61096306
Well speaking as a women it's because I want to focus on my life, not some little parasites.

Most men I know feel the same way so it makes it even harder. If nobody's pushing for a kid, why have one?
>>
>>61098598

>Hymowitz

You literally can't make this stuff up.
>>
Brainwashed into believing that working in and of itself is "fulfilling".

When did this shit meme start?

Most people get jobs because they have to to survive, not to be "fulfilled". That is what family, friends, and hobbies are for.
>>
>be at small party at my hometown
>a lot of guys&girls past 20 are single over at my town
>hear girls talking
>they are talking about they think there are no decent males in our town.
>somehow they consider themselfs better

the problem is that women have standards that are ridiculously high.

ik know a girl from a couple of streets down my house who only started talking to me since i bought a house, before that i wasnt even a existence for her.
>>
File: 1403404830118.jpg (84KB, 463x484px) Image search: [Google]
1403404830118.jpg
84KB, 463x484px
>>61098690

Dial it back just a little bit canada you're going in too hard and it's going to scare the fish.
>>
>>61096306
They stopped being selfish cunts?
>>
>>61096306

They do. Stop looking at the damned mall for good women.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 600x450px
>>61097916
I moved here from Texas three years ago.

Honest assessment:
Goods
>not seeing brown people is like taking a serious weight off of your shoulders
>there is a small town community feel, In summer kids walk and play alone
>loads of community events
>the large amount of public land is awesome
>skiing is a big bonus
>work is more laid back here, people work to live not live to work
>fittest state, so girls are thinner
>actually four seasons is a unique thing for me, makes years more memorable
>Halloween is huge here which is great fun
>where I live whitefish/Kalispell we have everything so I really don't have want for anything
>glacier national park close by
>mountains
>lots of snow but not the wet heavy kind
>Richard Spencer and zyklon Ben are my neighbors
>I love raising kids here compared to texas

Bads
>you will eventually look down on the lower class whites but heh, better than beaners, niggers, pakis etc
>more crazy haired girls than I am accustomed to
>high number of tattoos
>weed culture
>not much sun in winter(I don't care)
>pay is much lower than Texas but hey no commute and don't have shitskins in your kids school
>I get very annoyed if I see a brown person as it's pretty rare it triggers me
>I could say Indians but they stick to their reservations so you never see them
>Missoula is too close 2.5 hours away its liberal as fuck college town
>housing costs more but property taxes are very low
>jobs are harder to come by
>>
>>61096306
Because we gave them too much freedom and it turned out that they are just self centred children who can never have enough praise. Children are boring and prevent women from being free.
>>
>>61096306
White women get to have sex until their 40's.

Blacks/Mexicans/Asians still want children because they're aware of their window of opportunity.
>>
Because we don't "have to." It's socially perfectly okay not to have kids, actually it's almost encouraged. Having a family is often viewed as old fashioned, traditional, conservative, generally negative and something that'll hold down your personal development and achieving "real shit." It's no where trendy to have a family, people appreciate other achievements higher. In a sense, that's great, cause the high level of education has had a huge positive effect on societies.

It also demands financial and mental resources and time. Our culture praises cold values and individuality and having kids doesn't really fit to that culture's ideal image of a woman who's fit, educated, successful career person, living the real life SATC life meeting girl friends and having fun.

We are not exactly a generation of people taking responsibility. We've have it easy and we've been pampered not by our own parents, but the entire enviroment around us. And thanks to globalization, the ties to our father land are very loose. Most of us doesn't feel like they had a duty or that they owned anything for this country. I'm not saying that they should, it doesn't really fit to the modern context we live in, but what I mean is that most people doesn't have thoughts like "gotta have kids to keep my family name running" or "gotta have kids so they'll take over our family business." That's no a thing anymore.

Men are effected by the current phenomenon too. I've met so many men, who have said that they don't really dream about having a family and it's not that important for them.

So yeah. I think that the biggest personal challenge for me is going to be finding a man with similar traditional values and normal mental state of health. So I'm not talking about those edgy super conservative 4chan posters that you meet here, but men who are actually great father material. I have a stable father who's loyal to death. I want my kids to have a similar father.
>>
>>61098598
I believe it's more to do with finding a partner respectable, resourceful, and responsible enough to stick around were said woman to become impregnated. It's like when women hook up with that manly man, their vaginas become cum vacuums at every chance to tie that man down
>>
File: tegaki.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>61098813
[spoiler]you're pretty good [/spoiler]
>>
>>61097997
This guy gets it
>>
>>61096306
Have you ever met a women above 30?

They want kids, they just don't want a lot of them.
>>
File: 89.jpg (28KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
28KB, 604x340px
>>61096306
I have 3 children, all 100% Danes
>>
Women want the perfect man
There are very few desirable perfect men.
Therefore, women delay having a family, sometimes forever.

So What needs to be done, is genius sperm banks need to be set up, and stocked with the sperm of the best men on earth, and husbands should swallow their pride, and let their wives use these banks if they want. And husbands should raise the children as their own.

This will boost the birth rate. Women will be inspired to create more children, knowing the children have a higher chance of being awesome.
>>
>>61097759
my wife was the same way until we had our kid. your brain chemistry changes due to hormones. she's still a bit selfish and lazy, but a very good mother
>>61098511
this person knows
>>
File: 1381624105960.jpg (62KB, 496x501px) Image search: [Google]
1381624105960.jpg
62KB, 496x501px
>>61099042
>Women want the perfect man
>>
>>61096306
>>61098901
In a word, "Jews."

>because we don't have to
We never """"""""""""""had to""""""""""""", cuck.
>>
>>61098826
They did?
>>
>>61096306
They will eventually
>>
>>61099140
I'm talking about the social context we live and where our parents (or at least grandparents) have lived in. Back when my momma was young, someone not having a family at all was considered odd. Not to even go to my grandma's generation.

The whole culture of praising the childless way of living is something that has not been around for too long. People won't give you a bad look if you say you don't want kids, cause you aren't the only one.
>>
White people don't get social programs for shitting out their spawn while every other 'minority' group gets every benefit under the sun.

Blacks, Spics, and chinks are incentivised to breed while whites pick up the tab and have less for their own family, so they choose to not breed.
>>
>>61096306
Because men these days are shit and they won't provide for you. Maybe I will have children later, but right now, I don't trust anyone enough for such a serious commitment. It may be a side effect of feminism - both males and females are guilty for this shitty culture that turns men into irresponsible assholes - but that changes nothing for me.
>>
>>61096306
They cannot afford it, simple as that.
>>
File: 1.jpg (38KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
38KB, 400x533px
>>61099346
>it's men's fault
>>
File: childsupport.jpg (46KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
childsupport.jpg
46KB, 600x800px
>>61098908
Well its not like women have a strong incentive to actually make a relationship work even if they do have a kid. They'll be well taken care of by the state and the kid will grow up to be a delinquent loser due to the lack of a father figure
>>
>>61098859
Thank you for the assessment. Makes me want to go there even more. I live around Chicago, and the moment broke-ass Illinois stops pumping out food stamps, SHIT WILL HIT THE FAN.

From what I hear it's very live-and-let-live, people are concerned for one another without being fake friendly or nosy, people value the 2nd amendment, and are more conservative leaning.

I like winter and snow, but never have the chance to ski because it's all flat land here. I hear that pay is low and jobs are hard to come by, but if I own my own online business I might be able to avoid that. I think I will try to visit this year.

I hear Montana has a bit of a meth problem. Can you confirm? Also, self-sufficiency and growing my own food is very important to me. Is there a strong gardening/farmer's market community in that area?
>>
>>61096306
all their friends are riding the cock carousel together not setting up play dates with their kids
>>
File: 1400693834201.jpg (30KB, 450x240px) Image search: [Google]
1400693834201.jpg
30KB, 450x240px
>>61098901
>but men who are actually great father material.
>Sweden

Best of luck sweetheart.
>>
>>61099482
>literally say it's likely fault of both genders
>still gets accused of being a fat feminist
What is reading comprehension?
>>
>>61099340
are you retarded? there's no programs that target a specific race and encourage them to breed. all our social programs are aimed at making it easier for poor people to breed and it just happens to be most poor people are spics and niggers
>>
File: when b goes to pornhub.jpg (181KB, 460x1897px) Image search: [Google]
when b goes to pornhub.jpg
181KB, 460x1897px
>>61096306
Nobody wants to have children any more.
>>
>>61096446
Tbh, light brown skin looks better than pink skin
>>
>>61097997
Based father. I can't wait to be a dad but fuck if I can find a girl who actually wants a big family.
Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>61099721
Fuck off whore.
Every Czech girl is a slut who fucks strangers in ameteur porn, you're a worthless cumdumpster.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 799x879px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 799x879px
>>61096846
this is the ticket.

motherhood has been bad-mouthed and talked down to for 20 years by TV

>it's boring
>you're a conformist of you do
>it's brave to be single
>it's brave to be childless
>happy families are so dorky and lame
>kids are gross and smell bad
>you don't wan to be some boring girl
>look how happy those girls on sex and the city are
>going on tinder dates and drinking wine with your cat every night is great

it's all propaganda. all it takes is a positive, unironic depiction of traditional families to show its obvious superiority
>>
90% of the reasons have already been covered ITT, but there's one that you all left out

A good portion of the millenial generation is "coming of age" much later than their parents or grandparents

I'm 23, and all my peers have seem to gone in one of two directions

1) Gone away to college, become edgy hipsters who are all about me me me

2) Couldn't make it in college and are too poor to move out, so still living with parents ala Asian and Latino cultures

Either way we're taking longer to grow up. Why would a mental kid want a kid?
>>
>>61099977
Stop being so emotional, faggot.
>>
>>61100096
Confirmed for getting railed on camera.
>>
>>61096306
I actually do want children later on, but I will probably have a hard time finding a good man to marry.
But then again, I'm just 21 so I guess it can wait
>>
File: Gary_Johnston.png (169KB, 275x264px) Image search: [Google]
Gary_Johnston.png
169KB, 275x264px
>>61098767
Which is my murka manlets should be MORE liberal....push for MORE liberalism and making the rich fucking pay. Breeding rate was much higher when proportion of taxes paid by richholes was higher.

Nigg on.
>>
>>61096306
because they are too young to have visited a fertility consultant, been told their AMH levels are now really low and face a 8% chance of a child naturally.

or realise each shot at IVF is $20,000 and its a 12% chance.
>>
>>61100116
Uh-huh, whatever your precious little feelings say. Don't you have something better to do, like sucking Muhammad's cock?
>>
File: 1407104340881.jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1407104340881.jpg
15KB, 200x200px
>>61099721
stopped reading in

"Because men these days are shit and they won't provide for you"

no need to get emotional honey
>>
>>61098552
haha fuck that is grade a evil thinking my friend.
>>
>>61098006
what did you accidentally type for it to say "senpai"
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 500x500px
>>61100155
It's already too late. You'll just give birth to more weak autistic kids
>>
The female sexual imperative means always trying to trade up for something better. ALWAYS. It's only with the advent of birth control can they do this and put off having children indefinitely, whereas before they'd eventually get knocked up by whoever she had at that time. She will NEVER want to stop trying to trade up for a better deal, and will ALWAYS hold out for a better deal. Birth control means they can do this until our civilization is overrun by barbarian sand nigger rapists.
>>
>>61099535
>a strong gardening/farmer's
Extremely big here

>live and let live, 2nd amendment
Yes, east side of the mountains is a little more conservative than west but they have more extreme weather/wind.. Lots of Christians here but also a mix of PNW culture. Gun laws are based here.

If you run an online business then it's a perfect place to live.

Oh something I forgot, there can be a fire season here, sometimes in late summer the smoke can be bad, you just never know. Late June and early July are greatest times to visit.

However when I did my scouting trip it was October and I checked out this area and northern Idaho and it was great.
>>
>>61099946

fuck outta here
>>
>>61096306
They want to work hard, buy useless shit and pay lots of taxes instead. It's the hip thing to do nowadays.
>>
>>61099535
>meth
Meth had a comeback this summer and the prison hasn't been added upon in 10 years so they didn't have any room. They did seem to alleviate that problem by fall. Like I said the white underclass is a not disappointing to be honest. They need some strong paternal direction.
>>
>>61099975
I was lucky, I met my wife at 18 while we were both working at a grocer. We stayed together through college and got married.. It's been 20 years with her.
>>
>>61099346
>I don't trust anyone enough for such a serious commitment

Do you even know what a relationship is?
>>
>Find a nice girl in college
>shes white, christian, strong values
>gave off a hint of sjw morals. It only got worse as time went on in college
>Talk about our future, talk about kids
>"Anon I dont want birth kids. We must adopt. I wont budge on this"
>The conversation goes to what would happen if we had an accident "Abortion" then what would happen if she got raped and pregnant "Oh I'd keep it, because its mine. Not this"
>My mind implodes

After that conversarion I literally used her as a cum dump until I found someone better.

Fuck universities
>>
>>61099337
No, it's because jews tricked people into it. Just like every other part of the marxist doctrine.
>>
>>61100155
>I'm just 21 so I guess it can wait
Fucking pathetic attitude
>>
File: 1419123168567.png (34KB, 450x367px) Image search: [Google]
1419123168567.png
34KB, 450x367px
I have this irrational fear of being infertile as a man. I'm a virgin and have literally no reason to think I'd be.

What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>61100743
well dude maybe your genes are just so bad it makes women want to adopt
>>
File: 1408669114034-5409.png.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1408669114034-5409.png.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>61100777
im 24, soon to be 25

will be getting my phd by 28

hopefully a gf by then

i promise i ll have children by 30

please send a gf
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 640x1136px
who slash dad slash here?
>>
I just had one in october. She has completely changed my life, made me strive to be a better person. My husband feels the same way. Even for all the sleepless nights, having a kid is totally worth it.

The anti-natalists in this thread just don't know/ are too young to realize how great being a parent feels.
>>
File: AverageAmericanCouple.jpg (89KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
AverageAmericanCouple.jpg
89KB, 612x612px
>>61096306
They do, but they'd just rather ride the BBC monster instead of your diminutive, cumskin prick. Sorry, /pol/tards, but they've all joined the dark side.

Source: step outside and crawl around a bit.
>>
>>61100633
Congratulations lad. You seem to have found a good woman. All the best for your family senpai
>>
Idaho here

all the white girls around here get pregnant before 25

i know a few with multiple baby daddies too meng

and here's the kicker, the dad's are white too

fuggin a
>>
>>61100539
I'm sure a bit of a drug problem is nothing compared to out here. Reminds me of when I visited w. WA and a local giving me a ride apologized for driving through the ghetto and I laughed because the area was pretty nice. It's nothing like the ghettos of Chicago's south side or Gary, IN, which I live near.

I have experience in basic framing and finish carpentry, technical theatre building sets and props, graphic design, printing, fine art, and photography. Any hopes of me finding a job there or should I stick to my online stuff?

Sorry for all the questions, but Montana tugs at my heart for some reason.
>>
>>61096306
Adulthood doesn't start until the 30's in the west, which is late in the game for breeding.

A nation of fucking useless cowards.
>>
>>61100890
He's adorable. How old?
>>
>>61100743
>keep bbc rape baby
>not keep your accident baby
Jesus Christ how could you stand being around her?
>>
because that means they can't be children anymore
>>
File: 1445534560156.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1445534560156.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>61098901
I have encountered a fuckton of people like you here in the states. Honestly I don't think women are the issue. The men I know are either total cucks that I would prefer don't have kids, and all the father material guys have realized their newfound value in the sexual market and have become Tindersluts. Those who are actually interested in committed relationships are already in committed relationships, as these guys are selling like hotcakes.

The thing is, being a Tinderlord takes a lot of effort, and if they'd settle down just a bit they'd realize how much better being in a relationship is.
But the early stages of relationships aren't happening.
It's not that women don't want to have kids, that's a bunch of media bullshit.
Furthermore, when a women can't find a good man, she becomes resentful towards men, and then buys into media bullshit.
>>
>>61096306
>2016
>wanting to have kids
>while refugees flood EU
hahaha fuck no. I will off myself at some point so no kids will have to suffer this beautiful new world.
>>
having a baby means you're anti-choice in today's world
>>
>>61100887
>wasting the first 28 years of your life in academia
>presumably little to no work experience
>not even having a gf
m8...
>>
>>61096306

Because men are busy shit posting on the internet instead of making women feel worthwhile.
>>
Why would any man want to have children? That's very pedoish. Am I the only one who thinks that fathers are a little bit creepy when the mother isn't around?
>>
>>61101014
5 months. A handful but a pretty good-tempered babby
>>
File: Pepenough.jpg (14KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
Pepenough.jpg
14KB, 316x202px
>>61096614
>tfw when I am not an alpha male
>>
>>61096306

the problem around me is too many girls having multiple children with fathers who left them
>>
>>61101087
i served in the military if that counts
>>
>>61101133
>denmark
>military
Okay m8
>>
>>61100942
It's almost like humans act the same regardless of race depending on their environment.
>>
Do you guys get paternity tests on your children?
>>
>>61097732
being this retarded
it only hates you if you hate it
>>
File: Zyklon.png (16KB, 444x439px) Image search: [Google]
Zyklon.png
16KB, 444x439px
>>61096306

Because you didn't smash the parasite.
>>
>>61100967
>I have experience in basic framing and finish carpentry, technical theatre building sets and props, graphic design, printing, fine art, and photography.
Yes as a side job.. Lots lf high end housing construction here, I have no idea how it pays but lots of people do it for a living. Theatre(no you can't make a living on that) photography, I know a few people that do it for a living idk, graphic design, printing, art no(maybe hobbies to make a little cash).
>>
tbqh, my gf is half black, and thus, loyal and not cocky. Still a little tarded, but at least she's not a libcuck whore. Give up on white women. They're too self important.
>>
>>61101093
Giving sexual attention to women is bad now though.

And so is not giving sexual attention to women.

There is pretty much no way to win with women at all anymore, what's the point?
>>
File: 1446963185858.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1446963185858.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>61101297
>>
>>61101100
It's only natural for people to want children as they get older. I don't know how it as for men, but for me, with a child, life just feels more complete.
>>
it's all the muslims trying to become the majority
>>
>>61101104
Well, he's very cute. Hope he stays happy and healthy.
>>
they're expensive
>>
>>61101327
Daily reminder that saying "hello" is literally rape now.
>>
>>61101267
Final question. My boyfriend is a licensed professional massage therapist. Is the area over-saturated or is there room for another private practitioner?
>>
>>61098851

Why is it that whenever someone asks where the good women are, people just usually deflect the question and tell them to not look [insert place here]? It doesn't make sense.

Is there some type of magical place where "normal" women are? Nobody has seem to discovered it yet.
>>
File: 1445719223696.jpg (16KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1445719223696.jpg
16KB, 447x444px
>>61098901
Sven bro why so cucked
>>
>Wasn't terribly fond with kids
>Sister gets knocked up when I was about 21
>Work super early and get home early so I ended up having to watch my new nephew almost everyday for a year
>Got good with calming him, feeding him, teaching him.
>He's 3 now, and his father is a deadbeat ass (so is my sister), so I take it upon myself to do what I can to guide him.
>Got him going to the bathroom on his own, counting, working on reading next, not to mention a 6 part handshake he knows that I've been expanding on since he was 2.

I'm 25 now, and I realize how much I want my own little shitlord. I've been working hard to lose weight, make more money, and socializing. I gotta find a good baby oven before I'm 30.
>>
>>61101336
Bonus points: she's adopted by white people so no one ever told her to be proud of her mudhut ancestors.
>>
>asking why women don't want to have children anymore
Gee I don't know maybe because when they're adults, they still have the mentality of children?
>children trying to have children
>>
>>61100308

What he said was pretty much true of women in all western nations, but you did basically blame men blatantly in your first post. "Both genders are bad but men are the problem" - lol.
>>
>>61098901
>old fashioned, traditional, conservative.

That's exacly how we should as society behave, not like feminazi/mgtow whiny faggots that all we do is destroy the white race, or in your case, jump into the bbc or muslim cock carrousel, sweden boy
>>
>>61101686
No idea to be honest. The industry here is
>high end homes / rich people
>retirees (so lots of medical service)
>tourism winter and summer (so lots of sports injuries)
>>
>>61101100
Only to you Ahmed, go back to sandniggerstan.
>>
>>61100890
Cute!
Cute!
Cútę!!!1
>>
>>61098901
I lost you for second there, but you brought it back in at the end, you were answering the literal question as to why [some] *it should say* women don't want children .. But in your case you DO eventually want to have children,, thats great! This ties into what I mentioned earlier about something in people that switches on when they get a certain vibe from their potential significant other. What's important is to promote a healthy and strong family that sticks together, and instill the belief in our children that marriage and family are beautiful things that must be appreciated and respected. Although my parents eventually did end up splitting, I had a wonderful family life while it lasted. I've always known I would want a family of my own, so I married young and have 2 children at present. My wife wants a third soon before finishing uni so she wont have to deal with pregnancy during her employment. Many women do want children,, just waiting on that father material. Also, women shouldnt feel like a child will impair their ability to progress in life,, as if having a baby with stagnate their lifes. I know many women that had children young and still have their lifes on track..
>>
>>61101056
>>61098901

>It's all men's fault

Tumblr would love 4chan. But hey, only a fool would expect a modern western woman to take responsibility for anything in her life. Just blame men and tell men to "man up", then women don't have to look in the mirror.
>>
File: 1443317337146.gif (184KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1443317337146.gif
184KB, 245x200px
>>61100898
Whatever god may be, may it's bless be upon you and your family.
>>
>>61102093
>expecting anyone on 4chan to take personal responsibility
>>
>>61101788
All mixrace grils ive been around are either twice as chimpout niggers, I guess overcompensate, or quiet, kinda weird, sweet girls who all have the same olive/tannish skin with short black hair.
>>
>>61101912
Rich and older folks are a good base for massage. My bf has a few older, wealthy clients who pay for a weekly $100 massage and drop another $100 in tips. Got to house-sit for one of them while they went on vacation. Sometimes they take us to dinner. Shit's rad.

Thank you for answering all of my questions. I'll probably do a tour of W Montana later this year. Plus the picture you first posted of the downtown covered in snow is so damn comfy looking.
>>
Rising cost of living, stagnant wages, high taxes for benefits for Laquanda and her 7 kids by 3 men, none of whom will go to college unless someone else (white) pays for it, tuition through the roof bc every campus has 2 diversity departments (subsidy at best, wasteful do-nothing bureaucracy most of the time)

Then there is the media campaign to convince us we shouldn't, that we can keep our middle class lifestyles if we abandon this backward and barbaric ritual of forcing women to birth children. Liberal societies are self destructive and soon be a thing of the past.
>>
>>61101045
underrated af
>>
>>61102157
Thanks, mexifriend
>>
>>61102093
See man the SJWs are trying to turn white men and women against each other. Most chicks I know want a good white boyfriend to take care of them, but the dudes are too busy either being faggots or fucking everything that walks because they've been force fed this idea that women are whores who don't take responsibility. You're drinking what they're selling m8. I've only ever met like two sjw chicks. Sjws are are not changing women, they're enraging and/or cucking the men. Wake up.
>>
>>61102238
Mine is the latter
>>
The issue is mostly with women who have been to a certain extent brainwashed by the liberal media into unreasonable career prospects, in the same way neglecting their familiability responsibilities.
>>
>>61099527
Unfortunately this is the case sometimes,, this is why its important for men to man up, and for women to respect themselves.. Society doesn't promote these values, but YOU could (you in a general sense). Out of the many things that can be done to make a difference, respectful responsible people need to raise respectful responsible children, instead of abstaining because "I dont need to" or "whats the point".. Our sole purpose on this planet is to exist, so lets populate the future with people who give a damn!
>>
Feminism is a complete non-explanation for the decline in birthrates for the simple fact that WOMEN WANT MORE CHILDREN THAN MEN DO. This is true in the United States anyway. If it were up to women we would actually be having more children than we are now.

The average birthrate for a White couple in the United States is not even that low and I think for conservatives it's already above replacement. If it weren't for getting flooded with brown people and our social security Ponzi scheme we could afford to loose population. Less population = more land and resources for the people that are already there. It's quality not quantity that counts.
>>
>>61096306
BECAUSE MEN HAVE BECOME

-FAT
-BETA
-LOST TRADITIONAL VALUES
-DON'T WANT FAMILIES
-WEAK
-ENTITLED(women too)
-EGOISTIC [BO HOOO ,LESS MONEY FOR ME ;( ]
-IRRESPONSIBLE
-NEETs
-KEKOLDS

WHAT WOMAN WOULD WANT TO HAVE A KID WITH 21ST CENTURY EUROPEAN/WHITE AMERICAN MAN?
>>
>>61102400
Its weird, out of the 5 mix girls from when I was in HS: 2 were hambeasts that fought teachers and other niggers like everyother day and the other 3 were like I said in my other post, they looked similar, dressed similar and were all quiet and kinda weird, strangest thing is I dont think any of them knew eachother.
>>
>>61097732
Ya fuck evolution!
>>
>>61096306
They're liberated, which means holding their sexual desires to something higher than pleasure is no longer considered valid, and has also sent them in to the meat grinder of debt/wage slavery. A woman without the hassle of bearing children is freedom personified.
>>
>>61101100
Bait, but I've seen that writen before, seriously. But I really just wanted to complement those sweet double dubs.
>>
File: Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg (238KB, 800x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Raphael_-_Ezekiel's_Vision.jpg
238KB, 800x1111px
They haven't met real men who make them get married and make them have kids. They need to be put in their place.
>>
>>61096306
They have. Me and my wife have a kid, and are on our way to have the second.

Don't worry, be calm, stay strong, think multi-generationally. If you will, your name and your progeny WILL inherit the earth. Come join me, anon.
>>
>>61100633
>met at 18
>together for 20 years
how? fucking how? all the women i see are either degenerates or boring as fuck or both.
>>
>>61101728
Sounds like your on the right track man, good luck to you!
>>
>>61101988
Yeah I wasn't preferring to myself, just talking with the mouths of my fellow sisters. I've always wanted to have kids and I know that I eventually will, no question about that. It just all comes down to who I'll have the children with.

>>61102093
I didn't blame anyone there. I just told how things are. Simply, because of culture doesn't support family values that much, it's not as easy as it maybe was before to find a man who will share at least part of those traditional views and values.
>>
>>61100806
you can easily check for that anon, go to any specialist for sperm analysis
>>
>>61096306
because a majority of men don't want kids anymore

this is the question you should solve
>>
>>61102359

I'm not drinking what they are selling. Guys thinking women are whores exists for many reasons, mainly because women so easily fall into slut culture and then push it in everyone's faces. Guys have a personal choice if they want to date women or not, why is this so hard to understand? The entitlement complex of womanchildren these days is astounding. People are conditioned to just blame men, while they don't realize that men are HALF of the equation.
>>
>>61098006
multiple reasons, the biggest one being money and time
>>
>>61103207

Yes you were. You blamed men for your own inability to find a man. Have you ever considered that maybe YOU are the problem? Of course not.
>>
>>61103301
>>61096306
In other words, human beings don't want kids anymore. In first world countries.
>>
File: 1452839375987.png (134KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452839375987.png
134KB, 800x1200px
>>61096306
>He fell for the lie
Here's the fucking red pill: almost every woman would rather raise kids and stay home than work. As 100 other anons have pointed out, they just say whatever everyone else is saying to fit in.
>>
>>61102771
Like I said, mine was adopted by white people, has all white friends even though her school is uber multicultural. She's definitely weird, but not quiet, not a libfag, and horny to the point where it's almost annoying. It's a pretty good gig. She has insecurities due to being an Oreo and thus doesn't have any solid values. She has separation issues due to being adopted, and I'm 98% sure she'll never leave me. She's adopting my values, getting redpilled, because she had never taken any pills and she wants to stick with me.
>>
>>61096306
Women do want children, but wealth transfer from whites to nonwhites means it's much less pleasant for whites to do so these days. Nonwhites love popping out babies in rapid succession when they are paid by the government to do so.
>>
I think that the nature hasn't provided Homo Sapiens with an instinct of wanting to be a parent.
Wanting to fuck an alpha is enough. Motherhood instinct kick in later.
And we have simply tricked the whole system by using condoms.
>>
>>61098154
the system needs to be revamped to accommodate women who have babies early

women who marry and have babies early ought to be able to learn college shit at home, using books, attending a few classes here and there

when they're ready to work (the babies are grown up and she obtained her degree or whatever), these women should be put on top of the list for getting jobs and apprenticeship in their chosen fields
>>
>>61103386
Last time I checked, I was dating someone though, so that's about those said inabilities.

Not sure if I'll have a family with him, too early to say and I'm not in a point of really considering that. Time will tell if he proves to be what I want my children's father to be.

And I only stated that there's a lack of those men, making it harder to find them.
>>
>>61103321
You are listening to the loudest group, not the largest, just like every other guy.

>Chihuahuas bark a lot
becomes
>Dogs bark a lot

When in reality only a small portion of dogs actually suck.
>>
>>61103518
this system was built to create society as we know it

we can shape this system to fit new challenges
>>
>>61103207
Just don't give up. Before I went to university, I barely talked to anyone. My only real interaction with men outside my family was getting hit on and whistled at. I was shy and introverted as all hell (still am to some extent). Despite my personality, even I met someone, we've been together for three years now.

If you keep an open mind, you'll find someone. Simple as that.
>>
>>61103565

Oh, so you're dating someone, even though you said you can't find a man in your original post. Alright then, femanon. I can humor you.

My point here is that a lot of salty bitter femanons are sperging out and blaming me, because they know they can get away with it. People have this idea that we need to save the white race, yet the only way we can do that is if men submit to women. That is fucked up and not right. Women are half the equation, and I find it very sad that women are never taught to introspect and evaluate their own lives and actions. You are taught to blame men for everything and you do exactly that.
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
7KB, 230x219px
>>61096306
>tfw never met a girl from my generation who actually wants children
>>
>>61103606

>just like every other guy.

More man blaming. No, I've seen what I've seen. Internet is a reflection of real life. I go outside every day. You are just trying to sell me this fantasy that the average girl is like your girl-next-door 1950s stereotype, when it ain't so. Why do women refuse to take responsibility and introspect?
>>
>>61103474
Well m8, do whats good for you, most of the /pol/acks will shit on you but, as long as she make you happy and want to contribute and have kids and blahblahblah, you get the picture. Enrich her and in a couple generations your great-x grandchildren will be pure white.
>>
>>61103731

blaming men*, blaming me, whatever, same thing.
>>
Most of women I meet want to have kids and atleast 3 kids, but the here comes the hard part -- they are all sluts and some even drug addicts, who fuck random guys without a condom and all want to settle down when they are 26-28, thinking they will meet someone special after that... I don't understand.
>>
>>61103831

Honestly it isn't entirely our fault. Social engineering is doing this. I, however, do think we're buying into the internet and the media too much, and we're allowing the SJWs to make our lives, and the lives of normal women shitty. I'm not blaming men, I'm saying stop blaming women, and stop buying the SJW agenda.
>>
>>61096306
It interferes with their "liberashun"
>>
>>61096974
This.
>>
>>61103731
No, maybe you read it that way, but dating someone is not the same as "finding the person to have kids with," who I was preferring to in that original post of mine. I've dated this guy only for so long that it's waaay to early for me to say about such things.

Let your anger flow through, but I'm still not blaming men or really even expecting them to be something just because I would like them to be in ideal situation.

I didn't quite understand that outburst of yours, but what ever. I think my post was pretty neutral. Don't assume that all women are similar and have identical views.
>>
>>61096306

Women work more nowadays in order to buy clothes and look pretty for Tyrone. Most white men don't have jobs and are broke, while black men steal and sell drugs. So the men who are supposed to be with these women are sheltered or homeless, while being unemployed. This creates a vacuum where all of the sexual market value lies in the criminal gangs where all the white women want them but the dindus are taken so usually these women will stay single for life, forever trying to gain the affections of Jamal
>>
File: 1402412016268.jpg (83KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1402412016268.jpg
83KB, 620x387px
>>61096306
This is a myth that is blown out of proportion by the liberal media. Yes, there are less births but its largely due to feminism and lifestyle changes from previous generations. Women are naturally selective when it comes to a breeding partner as pregnancy and birth are sometimes fatal. Have you seen the state of today's men? Can you even call them men? Betas, nu-males, man-children, unambitious, underachieving weaklings with poor social skills, etc. are the cancer that is killing the west. They are the cancer that enables feminists to get away with their shit and allows leftist politicians to dominate their countries.

Do feminists bother with other races other than whites? No. Do feminists bother with religions other than Christianity? No. They are opportunists that target low hanging fruit in order to gain political power and benefits from society. Feminazis are mentally traumatized con-artists, that's all you need to know.

If you seriously believe that ALL women don't want to get married and have children then it's time to step outside of your parent's house or NEET hovel. Women do want to have children, just not with a weakling that folds under pressure.
>>
>>61104035

Women are easily manipulated no doubt, but I can tell that you see my point clearer now. We need women, but I don't think it's such a bad thing to ask women to take more responsibility for things. You don't get to go on and on about 'manchildren' and sperg out at us guys for not doing what you want, meanwhile we have to deal with our own pressures, and you still expect us to be perfect at the end of the day. It doesn't work like that. I know what I've seen.
>>
>>61096306

Can you really blame women for not wanting to be stuck with the average male of today for life? Just look at the typical 4chan poster.
>>
>>61102359
this guy fucks
>>
>>61104163
>dating someone is not the same as "finding the person to have kids with"

I hope by "dating" you mean being a prostitute because otherwise what you said it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>61104163

It's not anger, anon. I'm just pointing out that you, along with all the other salty bitter femanons, have this preconceived idea that your situation is the result of men being 'manchildren' and not your own actions. You were never taught to introspect or evaluate your own life at all. You were taught that when a problem occurs, just blame men. I see it in the way you type, you got caught, and now it's time for damage control.

You said very blatantly that you couldn't find a man. Your post was basically the reversal of an /r9k/ "I can't find a girl" post. Difference being, is that the /r9k/ guys are accustomed to people telling them that THEY are the problem. You are accustomed to people kissing your ass and blaming men. Spot the difference.
>>
>>61096306
Because we lost a long time ago.
>>
>>61104449
Every once in a while

>>61104302
In any case, realize and keep in mind that males have higher romantic marketplace value than they've had in a long time because of short supply due to SJW manipulation. Don't sell the room full of quiet, marryable qts short because of the loud as fuck room of 3 sluts screaming and yelling about equality.
>>
>>61104293
>Its not men who are saying no to having kids because they get held as economical slaves enforced by big daddy government.
>>
>>61104163
>>61104163
>>61104163
>>61104163
You talk about "finding the right man to father your children"

That's the fucking problem. You think you'll find this great fucking man, but you won't. Most people are average, you're average. Find an average fucking man, becuase guess what. You're an average fucking woman
>>
>>61096306

jewish societal terrorism, ironically many of them are as miserable as us in the long run (once they become single mums and their cunts turn into roasties... time to rev up that Prozac)
>>
>>61103301
Definitely this
>>
>>61101595
I don't understand why though, (most) women are smart enough to tell whether that "hello" is just friendly or "hello, let's fuck".
>>
File: 1418533566391.jpg (27KB, 400x536px) Image search: [Google]
1418533566391.jpg
27KB, 400x536px
>>61096306
Because they are the children now.
>>
>>61104730

And I will use that to my advantage. I'm not going to go running to the rescue of m'lady just because I am a male and someone on the fucking Internet told me to do it. This problem works both ways, but it will ultimately be solved when women stop being what they currently are right now.

The pressure against young males to tow the line is incredible. People on 4chan, Tumblr and Reddit might think that it's "woman hating" to hold women accountable for their actions, but oh well. It IS the current year, keep in mind.

I honestly think that if women are depressed that they can't find no good man these days, they deserve it. Serves them right for buying into slut culture and feminism.
>>
>>61096306
Because Anon, they wanted to be treated like children. Can't stand competition so they deny it.

Wimmin, they think cunt means they have last say on matters...

So wrong, so selfish.
>>
>>61104935
Why else would you try to get to know a woman?
>Hello, I'd like to invite you to do something and then never talk to you again.
To befriend her based on her looks? Also, what's wrong with sex? Even if you want to start a family, the motivation would still "just" be sex.
>>
>>61104470
Well having known someone for like two weeks doesn't really make me valid to judge our future and his father tendencies in the long term. I'm just getting to know him, and knowing if he's good in that sense is a long process. That's called adult life, and I hope that you won't rush with such major decisions either. It takes some time to get to know each others. You don't just jump to the happily married stage, you know.

>>61104482
Well duh, I said in my post that we are all adult children since life has treated as well and it's been easy. And I don't know about you, but at least I grew up in a family where my brothers were so spoiled and pampered by our mother, that she even did their homework.

Are you just trolling with me or what the hell are you ranting about? This really took an unexpected personal turn. Kek.
>>
>>61104785
Your bitterness is showing. What do you think I mean with "great?" And are you implying that no one would marry a person who they wouldn't describe with that word? Seriously?
>>
>>61096734
World traveling is dope though
>>
>>61105149

No, I'm addressing every point you made, and reminding you that you are half of the problem, and that you need to stop blaming men for your own personal failures. If you call that trolling, then so be it. Increase your market value and I'm sure you'll find a man, anon. But don't blame us because you can't find one. Don't be like a reverse /r9k/.
>>
>>61105149
I'm 5'4, 22 years old, and balding. Life has not treated me well. I don't wanted to complain and be a bitch I'm just telling it how it is.

You won't find some great man, you just won't. You say you aren't like other girls but you are. You're exactly like them. You think you'll find some Prince Charming. Get over yourself

The Canadian is right, you're just as deluded as every other woman I've met
>>
>>61105294
You are Swe tier so tbfh you are well below moderate, you are barely above untermensch tier.
>>
>>61105079
Yeah dude but what if they never did buy into slut culture and feminism, and you aren't dating them because you bought into slut culture and feminism? What about the women that do take responsibility for their actions? What about the women who have drunken, regrettable sex and DON'T accuse anyone of rape? Feminism wants you to see women as worthless whores, they want you to feel like you've pulled the short stick, because then you act on that and they can say "NUH UH" and they'll be right, because they're the ones that manipulated you into seeing the world the wrong way in the first place.

You're taking the bait man.

Don't end up like >>61105484 , that's what the SJW wants.
>>
>>61096306
Dude, Inflation:

- Housing, as policy by Central Bank
- Health Care, no limits
- Drugs for Medical, no limit to costs'
- Food, both Restaurants and Grocery, no limits
- Insurance,
- Property Tax
- Utility Costs
- Transportation Costs

----

S0, yeah.

Kids are expensive due to inflation.

No protection from marriage contracts to prevent stupid and abusive Divorce Settlements.

You even get screwed if your family has money and leave it too you when they die.

---

How's that Job and Career?
- Ceilings on Wages?
- Infinite requirements for new education and skills training?

- Loss of Pensions, Chance of Loss of Social Security?
- Big change forced into Part Time Work, loss of Benefits, and loss of Pensions?
>>
File: 1427738633301.png (152KB, 830x844px) Image search: [Google]
1427738633301.png
152KB, 830x844px
>>61100008
very true. the media has more power than some people realize when it comes to shaping the opinion's of the world. Its hard to watch any television without getting liberals megaphoning in your face
>>
>>61105294
You are average. Find an average man. It's that simple. I don't care what your definition of great is. Why do you even think you deserve a great man. What have you done. Really what have you done that makes you worthy of a great man
>>
>>61105589

Stop repeating your points like a broken record. I am not that guy. I am me. I am responsible for my own actions and I choose to do what I want, and what I think is best.

Your entire rant makes no sense. So I am taking SJW bait just because I, as a young male, choose to see the current situation and act in my best interests??? Your shaming tactics aren't working. Try something else.
>>
>>61099946
ahahahah no man has ever said that. and yes i am implying you're not a man.
>>
what about adoption? I want to have kids, but hey, if your wife is too old by then and cant bare children, why not adopt?
>>
>>61105743
They don't understand, I don't think they can.

It's not like I hate all women, they'll accuse me of that of course. I simply have never found the type of girls they talk about.
>>
>>61098888
quads checked
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 1059x1025px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 1059x1025px
>>61103154
>1994 anon
>start working at grocery store as bagger
>see tall 5-11 qt working at checker
>get courage to ask her to dinner
>spend all day not asking her
>last minute pass in stairwell,l
>ask her to dinner
>go to dinner
>back at my parents home
>play pool
>she kisses me
>continue dating
>never spend a day no seeing one another
>propose 10 months later
>live together through college
>marriage 5 years later
>three kids
>living comfy life redpilling kiddos

With hindsight her tall height probably made her a little insecure but I found it very attractive and I was always a commitment minded person.

She wasn't relgious, wasn't a horn dog, was relatively shy, hates women is introverted, but very pretty imo

I look at my fellow students from highschool and they most to all look like they failed in life.
>>
>>61105910
Why would I want to raise another mans children.
>>
>>61105079
>I honestly think that if women are depressed that they can't find no good man these days, they deserve it. Serves them right for buying into slut culture and feminism
All that ranting and you blaming all women, yet you are blaming me for blaming all men at the same time when you actually literally did that by yourself?

You are just mad and angry and probably bitter for some reason, go figure. Or you totally lack perspective. Not all women are hoes, not all identify as feminists. Those are loud minorities, but most people aren't radically immoral or feminists, at least in it's aggressive modern radical form that we always hear about.

>>61105484
>>61105728
What's your definition of average then?
I have a pretty positive image about myself. Yeah, sure I'm not super model tier, but I have had no issues dating "great" men and as stated before, I'm dating one at the moment. In my eyes, he is definitely great, inside and out. Attractive and intelligent. Honestly great. He matches my greatness.

>Really what have you done that makes you worthy of a great man
I think it's a mix of having been lucky in a gene lottery in many ways and having been born to this environment I'm in. Sweden is full of great men, I see and meet them daily.
>>
>>61105743
I fail to see how anything you've said reflects your best interests. Everything you've posted has led me to believe that you've been manipulated into a bitter dude who blames all women for the actions of a few tards. Not that you're stupid or a bad person, you're just looking at it from the wrong angle.

Also
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>61099946
I think the opposite >>
>>
>>61105910
You should cast your barren women out into the desert without polo mints if she is too old to carry children desu, why waste animal lives to feed it, oil reserves to heat and mobilise it and living space in your domicile to shelter it if all it will do is make piles of shit and bills like a teenager neet.
>>
File: 1452097954669.jpg (33KB, 840x950px) Image search: [Google]
1452097954669.jpg
33KB, 840x950px
Redheads are fucking hot
>>
>>61106044
This whole time you've been dying you haven't had children because you can't find a great man to be their father.

Now you're saying you meet great men all the time...
>>
>>61096306
If they had children they would realize what monsterous whores they are when they don't raise them right. They fear the enlightment that would come from failure and responsibility.
>>
they can't be strong and independent and raise kids at the same time. too busy with their career that their vagina and tits qualified them for. too busy moving from one chump to the next because no man deserves her for too long at once, as was cemented into her brain by her single mom, school teachers and professors.

having and caring for a child requires empathy and selflessness, two things that women are entirely void of.
>>
>>61106029
well technically it would be yours in all but blood.
>>
>>61106044

>All that ranting and you blaming all women, yet you are blaming me for blaming all men at the same time when you actually literally did that by yourself?

How many times did I say that men and women are the respective HALF of the equation? You are an autistic retard. My point was that we both have our faults, and you refuse to take responsibility for YOUR problems and YOUR stake in the whole thing. You literally just blame men right off the bat for your own shortcomings. And men aren't perfect, but blaming them entirely for your situation is pathetic. I was merely saying that if women as a whole have trouble finding boys to date, maybe they should introspect and look in the mirror instead of blaming men. Or you can keep blaming men, and see where that gets you (lol).

>You are just mad and angry and probably bitter for some reason, go figure. Or you totally lack perspective. Not all women are hoes, not all identify as feminists.

No, I'm merely replying to you and reminding you that you are not a perfect angel void of responsibility. You need to look in the mirror and see what your problem is, see why you can't find boys to date you. It seems that women project on the Internet and call others "bitter" when they get criticized, and that's because you are not accustomed to someone holding you responsible for anything.

Lots of women are hoes and feminists, that's not the point here. My point is that you lazily resort to blaming all men because it's the socially acceptable way that you and other women don't have to look in the mirror at yourselves.
>>
>>61106235
I haven't had children yet because it's not current in let's say at least 7 years.

Either we have some communication barriers and issues here, which is very much possible since English is my third language, but you are horribly misreading my point.

At this time and place I'm not even looking for someone to have a family with. I'm lucky if I do, but the truth is that life changes and I'm probably not going to be in Sweden in few years. I can't expect someone to drag his life with me, so chances are that even if by the time I'm leaving I was dating someone in a serious matter, it maybe wouldn't last. You never know.
>>
>>61103154
>boring
What a crybaby.. So what, women are boring, kids are great though as is sharing your life with a woman.

Don't look to your wife for entertainment, she is for squirting your cum into, comfort, cooking, cleaning and helpings to raise your kids. Have friends and hobbies for entertainment.
>>
>>61106106

Looking out for myself and not falling for feminists or sluts is in my best interests. Why do so many people use the word "bitter" against men on the Internet? All I'm saying is that us guys have a right to watch out for ourselves, and women should look in the fucking mirror and introspect if they can't find a man. If you disagree with that, then good for you. Your shaming tactics didn't work, and you seem to have a problem with men not submitting to women. Why?
>>
>>61106565
>>Has vagina and makes up the rules as it goes along
>>Expects perfect soleplate that is well founded
>>Plans to abandon nation of birth
>>Multi-lingual and believes probably has little faith in bonds of heritage

Really, you are Swe untermensch tier.
>>
>>61096553
Alo, kakve su hrvatske pickaje? Idem sa drugarom do Zagreba poslovno pa me zanima gde mogu da nadjem kurve?
>>
>>61096306
1960s women wanted to have careers instead of waiting for some guy to wife them.
Prices on everything rose to match the dual income level.
Now nobody with a middle class life can afford large families.
Thanks Women, you killed the west.
>>
>>61096846

>give traditionalists control of the media

No one will give you anything. You need to TAKE it.
>>
>>61098901
Congratulations for putting the world into the hands of morons and shitskins.
>>
>>
>>61106667
>submitting = finding a partner and starting a family
Suuurrreeeee.

>Introspect if they can't find a man
What man? My point is there are almost no men to find. Nearly all men are either sluts, fags, betas/nu-males, or already happy with another woman. You already agreed that because of low supply, we have high market value, why is it so hard to believe that there are waifu material girls out there who can't find a good boyfriend because the good ones are either taken, or as in your case, resent them for being women? I have several friends who would likely date you, assuming you're not a fedora-lord, even though you're pissy, just because there simply isn't anyone else around. I swear if guys don't get their heads wrapped around this we're going to end up like Japan.
>>
>>61106506
>but blaming them entirely for your situation is pathetic
Still not blaming. I explained you, why people are the way we are nowadays. It's not anyone's fault, and I don't really wonder why people, men, women, doesn't wanna have kids and I see where they are coming with those opinions. It's not other people's fault if they aren't acting they way I want and I know and acknowledge that, it's you who's reading what you want between the lines. But please keep going, you are the one to lose in this game with that martyr attitude of yours. Focus on people as individuals, especially when it comes to dating, cause most likely you'll only date one at a a time. It doesn't matter what most people are and why and what they think, just look for the exception to the rule, okay?

>You need to look in the mirror and see what your problem is, see why you can't find boys to date you
What is my problem exactly again? I don't have issues finding men to date, I don't date boys cause I'm actually an adult, believe it or not. Dating this man who is almost 30 years old.

I also don't understand what responsibility you want me to take here.

For the 1000000th time, I don' think it's hard to find men to date, I don't think it's hard to find guys I consider great, it's not even difficult to make them interested in me. What might be hard, and what I originally meant, is to maybe find someone who wants to raise kids in a similar way and have a similar family life that I'd wish to have. It might not be easy for me, and it might not be any easier for you/men/who ever either. Finding a person who's goals, lifestyle and values matches big time with yours is not simple, especially if you hold certain values which are opposing the prevalent ones.
>>
>>61106565
There is no "right" time to have children. You'll spend your whole life waiting for the "right" time. Just to find it's too late
>>
>>61106017
Lucky bastard
>>
File: Cute-redhead.jpg (354KB, 490x640px) Image search: [Google]
Cute-redhead.jpg
354KB, 490x640px
>>61106197
This.
>>
Red heads are fuckkng gorgeous, but they all seem to love BBC
>>
Why the fuck would anyone want kids these days? Life sucking useless little cunts, I barely have enough time to myself as is. People wanting kids are the real cucks. Society indoctrinated you into wanting marriage and kids. Only the true red pilled can see through this bollacks.
>>
File: RVzWkxr.png (89KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
RVzWkxr.png
89KB, 406x406px
>>61107818
>>
>>61098901
The fun fact is that most people who refuses to get children will reject their choices in their 50-60s
>>
File: 3E7.jpg (65KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
3E7.jpg
65KB, 533x800px
>>61107491
>>
>>61107298

>My point is there are almost no men to find.

But how is that my problem? I saw you sneak the bedora meme in there. Not necessary. My overall point here is women need to take responsibility for their own actions and introspect. Why do you disagree? You literally blame the entire problem on men.

>I have several friends who would likely date you, assuming you're not a fedora-lord, even though you're pissy, just because there simply isn't anyone else around. I swear if guys don't get their heads wrapped around this we're going to end up like Japan.

This is also predicated on the idea that men are to blame for the entire situation. You just can't hide it in your wording no matter how hard you try.

And yes, chasing after women and providing them with a picture perfect dream life, meanwhile males get told they are problem and women are exempt from criticize does = serving women, something I refuse to do.
>>
>>61107491
That is a wig. But Erica Henrickson is a beautiful Scandinavian spunk bucket.
>>
babies are expensive
yet the only people I see having babies are poor
>>
>>61107359

>But please keep going, you are the one to lose in this game with that martyr attitude of yours.

Considering all the salty, bitter femanons whining in this tread, you're wrong. I also see it on other websites. It's a pattern - blame men for everything, refuse to introspect, then stay alone. Wash, rinse, repeat.

> It doesn't matter what most people are and why and what they think, just look for the exception to the rule, okay?

So much damage control going on here. You are getting increasingly upset that I can see through your bullshit. Lots of other guys can too. Guys are absolutely not exempt from some blame in this, but women are taught not to take responsibility, and that's a problem. We have generations of damaged goods women that are basically like children. You are basically begging me to find a 1950s girl-next-door type that doesn't exist. Fuck you.

>What is my problem exactly again? I don't have issues finding men to date, I don't date boys cause I'm actually an adult, believe it or not. Dating this man who is almost 30 years old.

I already humored you with that, anon. You'll find a man one day, just take responsibility.

>Finding a person who's goals, lifestyle and values matches big time with yours is not simple, especially if you hold certain values which are opposing the prevalent ones.

Then why can't you compromise? You obviously expect the world to bow to you, and when it doesn't, you go on 4chan and sperg about all men. Go see a therapist. Like that other guy said, you obviously think you deserve a 10/10 Chad while being average yourself.
>>
File: EIvyCKq.jpg (92KB, 776x516px) Image search: [Google]
EIvyCKq.jpg
92KB, 776x516px
>>61096306
Redheads are fucking hot.
>>
>>61108089

they are the* problem
>>
>>61107412
Well maybe that comment of yours closes the circle, kinda. As much as I wanna have children, right now my other life goals are more important and what I'm reaching for. Such as finishing my studies, making a career, which will probably take me abroad. And I'd be silly if I didn't go after those dreams and try to develop myself now when I'm free to do it. Of course there is the risk that one day I realize that I'm highly educated, 40 with no kids, but I also might be able to be a great parent with a large vision and experience as well as great financial resources and therefore a lot to offer for my kids, mentally and materially. I think I'll make a lot better parent once I've lived some, properly grown up and finally being in a state of certainity and stability in my life. And not just that, there's also a good chance to contribute positive things for the society, instead of just having 1000000 kids with first guy who comes along and who eventually turns into an alcoholic. Never using my own personal talent and skills on anything. Well, no thanks.

Again, I guess this is the individuality I mentioned earlier.
>>
>>61108086
>>
File: Reply-By-Race-Male.png (35KB, 493x524px) Image search: [Google]
Reply-By-Race-Male.png
35KB, 493x524px
>>61100899
tell that to cold hard facts

Even black women would rather date white men.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/
>>
>>61101327
>>61101595

No it's not you fucking liars. Get out and try it yourself instead of listening to the echo-chamber of 4chan. Girls LOVE attention. Just don't be a fucking sperg and they will have no problem with it.

Even if you are ugly, they will be receptive to your attention. Just make sure they aren't surrounded by friends that will judge them for taking interest in someone out of her league.
>>
Women don't known what they want till you tell them.

Also, I suspect women in the developed world are getting more hormonal, like men are losing testosterone.

Fatty foods, or chemicals in consumer products.

steel beams
>>
File: BvVbx9N.jpg (364KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BvVbx9N.jpg
364KB, 1920x1080px
>>61106197
>>61106197
>>61107491
>>61108086
>>61108139
>>61108520

My brothers.
>>
>>61108562

Note: The only girls who cry "RAPE" about attention are the ugly SJWs. Hot women are hot because they want attention.
>>
File: 1425792922084.jpg (367KB, 1536x874px) Image search: [Google]
1425792922084.jpg
367KB, 1536x874px
>tfw first gf was a redhead
fucking bitch got me hooked
>>
File: MI-Red-Head-Extinct.jpg (48KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
MI-Red-Head-Extinct.jpg
48KB, 650x488px
>>61108673
>>61108731
>>
File: IZaBT.jpg (41KB, 960x642px) Image search: [Google]
IZaBT.jpg
41KB, 960x642px
>>61108731
>tfw live in Hongcover and only redheads are the fat SJW's with dyed hair
pls help
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 275x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 275x394px
>>61108806
>>61108731
>>61108673
>>61108520
>>61108435
Sorry boys, but this is The best
>>
>>61096306
but i do want white children.

why do men no longer want them?
>>
File: 1378405683170.jpg (59KB, 1130x678px) Image search: [Google]
1378405683170.jpg
59KB, 1130x678px
>>61096306
>>
File: ULpTSSG.jpg (128KB, 622x936px) Image search: [Google]
ULpTSSG.jpg
128KB, 622x936px
>>61108991
mate just because we love redheads doesn't mean nordic grills aren't qt as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t3cBTb3xPc

she was Swedish btw lads.
>>
File: h1BzJsL.jpg (78KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
h1BzJsL.jpg
78KB, 640x960px
>>61108991
>>
>>61109045
Are you a qt?

22/M/105k after taxes
>>
File: Reply-Gay-Male.png (35KB, 491x524px) Image search: [Google]
Reply-Gay-Male.png
35KB, 491x524px
>>61100899
Even black gay men would rather date white gay men
>>
>>61107412
I don't entirely agree.

I have some issues I need to deal with that I think make me not appropriate to be a mother at this point. I'm in therapy for them. Just like you get your body healthy, you should also check out your mind. Then I'll be set to have them.
>>
File: gcixFib.jpg (219KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gcixFib.jpg
219KB, 1280x720px
>>61109208
>>
>>61109244
I'm too old for you, alas (confirmed christmas cake)

At least I'm not fat or wrinkly.
>>
>>61109268

wow, a femanon in this thread that actually takes responsibility for herself.

You deserve a fucking medal.
>>
File: aKBPM3N_700b.jpg (80KB, 700x512px) Image search: [Google]
aKBPM3N_700b.jpg
80KB, 700x512px
>>61109294
>>
>>61096734
This tbqh family

The textbook secular liberal narrative.

Fuck having any responsibility towards the social contract or the traditions you so readily dismiss that made it possible for your self centred brainfarts to even have an audience to begin with.

Life is all about discovering yourself n sheeeit mayne. Bazinga the Bible is full of bronze age mythology, le universe is weally weally big therefore God doesn't real, Alan Watts said we're all just whirlpools in a stream or something I dont know I dont believe it anyways but I consider myself spiritual. Gotta put the Christians on trial for not condoning gay marriage but Islam is the religion of peace even though its morals are completely incompatible with my own LOL.
>>
>>61109390
How old?
>>
File: xBUZxSN.jpg (166KB, 1064x1600px) Image search: [Google]
xBUZxSN.jpg
166KB, 1064x1600px
>>61109491
>>
>>61109493
>The Bible is old and therefore outdated and irrelevant.
That's the logic today. We can see how wrong they are.
>>
File: ann.margaret_14.jpg (669KB, 988x1508px) Image search: [Google]
ann.margaret_14.jpg
669KB, 988x1508px
>>61108991

> you will never drink the water that has glided past her body

why even live
>>
>>61109628

[spoiler]29[/spoiler]
>>
>>61096306
Because they have rights, and because of brainwashing/indoctrination/propaganda.

Strip them of their rights, make them into the property of men, get rid of the brainwashing, and they'll have the 2.1 children/woman necessary to replace the husband and the wife alright.
>>
File: 1427418684276.jpg (311KB, 1330x1863px) Image search: [Google]
1427418684276.jpg
311KB, 1330x1863px
>tfw this could happen to us
W-we're all gonna make it, right guys?
>>
File: 1361182551132.jpg (39KB, 500x605px) Image search: [Google]
1361182551132.jpg
39KB, 500x605px
>>61109208
>>
>>61109774
pics? (blur out face)

>tfw thinking about impregnating a redpilled Belgian grill
>>
>>61109851

>2.1

It's not enough Sweden. We need 4 children per household. It's easier now than it ever has been to have a lot of kids. There is no excuse for not doubling your lineage.
>>
>>61108089
Which women need to introspect?

Also I think my gravest error is failing to present any positivity or reason to not to hate them.

Firstly, any educated person knows that the Japanese issue comes from both sides. Any effort from either side might help, and being a man, I am much more capable of presenting ideas of how men could help. Not that women can't do their part, it's just that I have better ideas of how men could handle it.

I'm not blaming the entire problem in the west on men either. There is indeed a contingent of women who are the shittiest, most deceitful whores to curse this earth. There is a contingent of men who, as we have established, suck. There is also a contingent of men who are normal, decent, and dateable. There is also a contingent of women who are normal, decent, and dateable. Why do the are the shitty men shitty? Because of the shitty women. Why are the shitty women shitty? Because of the shitty men. It's a vicious cycle. Which contingent do you wish to be a part of?

>
And yes, chasing after women and providing them with a picture perfect dream life, meanwhile males get told they are problem and women are exempt from criticize does = serving women

If you provide a woman with the perfect life, and she does not reciprocate, she is a shitty woman. And the only people saying males are the problem is the shitty contingent of both men and women. I get told that I'm a muhsojinust asshole by white knights and feminazis alike. But I don't care because my girlfriend tells me that those people are retards and I have a good point. I gave a girl a shot, and I am rewarded often for my decision. I make all of my own decisions, I don't let her tell me what to do, I am not whipped.

I am not blaming the problem on men or women, I'm blaming it on SJWs and MGTOWS. Division is bad. These creatures are supposed to be symbiotic partners, and many of them are.
>>
File: 1392057537296.jpg (26KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1392057537296.jpg
26KB, 398x500px
>>61109268
>>61109390

I love how grown women don't have time for all the me me me bullshit. None of the diary-esque rambling like you see from the other women ITT. Things will work out for you waffle lady you have plenty of time to have kids.
>>
I want to have as many kids as I can afford while my wife stays home. Of course I'd need to have a wife for that to happen though.
>>
>>61106017
Congrats
>>
>>61098859
are you in northern Cali? I want to move up to mt shasta when I get stable.
>>
>>61110139
Not even redpilled, I still consider myself a leftie more or less, though it's waning.

I'm talking to one of you lot quite often and I can't deny the truth in some of the things he said and linked me, and some of the stupidity of the left media and feminists around me. Cologne made me livid and kinda broke the SJW spell.
>>
>>61100890
He look like a dr. Evil excitedly awaiting Austin Power's response to his plan.
Your son is a super villain.
>>
>>61096306
They're stupid and selfish, mostly. Being pregnant and raising children isn't fun most of the time, it is work.
But there's also zero social incentive to marry young and have children. It's seen as weird. I have no friends now.
>>
>>61110268

>Which women need to introspect?

All women, considering there is this weird social trend for women to blame men and never take any responsibility for anything.

I see what you're saying, man, and this is honestly the most down-to-earth post you've made. For the umpteenth time, my contention here is that women need to "woman up" and stop blaming men, and basically everyone needs to stop expecting young males to just bow down and serve women just because they are women. We've proven we won't do that shit anymore.

Congrats on not being whipped. I see guys in public getting screamed at and embarrassed by their gfs constantly. It's so sad. And apparently I am the bad guy since I don't want to waste y whole life just to submit to women.

You know what I'm saying. I know what you're saying. But the current attitude that women have and the expectations placed on young dudes needs to change, because it's not accomplishing anything.
>>
>>61110389
As long as you put family and tradition first it doesn't matter.
>>
>>61110389
But r u a qt?
>>
>>61110664

waste my* whole life. I need to get a new keyboard.
>>
>>61101133
Honestly just get your PHD and move and start over.
>>
>>61110389
Do you like him?
I married my internet friend who red-pilled me, and it has been awesome so far.
>>
>>61104293
oh yeah? you think the faggots in your pic are going to save anything?
let me tell you that the kind of 'men' girls in their 20s choose aren't capable of anything, besides smiling and sweet talking and using their looks to get involved in the most mundane petty shit you can think of, while all the engineering students become bitter and/or hang themselves.

It's not only boys that have to struggle with the brainwashing. if girls would get their shit together, the whole birthrate situation would be less shit too.
>>
>>61111208

>Expecting women to get their shit together

If this thread is any indication, that won't happen.
>>
>>61104293

>Men are the problem

Go see a therapist, you spoiled little slut.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.