[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GAS THE SCANDISHITS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

File: 137686444573221.png (1MB, 692x1118px) Image search: [Google]
137686444573221.png
1MB, 692x1118px
During the night of Christmas Eve two years ago Arab immigrants broke into Arild Opheim and Elin Gjuvslands home and subjected the pair of physical and psychological terror before disappearing with all their valuables. After a long period of soul-searching, the two journalists now come to the conclusion that what happened was their own fault - and that all other victims of abuse of immigrants also have themselves to blame. "At least we have not been racists," says the couple proudly.

couple says that their biggest fear was that they would develop racist attitudes because of the experience, or that others might perceive them as racists. Elin Gjuvsland says she "thought bad thoughts" about immigration and that it went so far that she does not even tolerate to hear little boys speak Arabic.

Elin Gjuvsland has also concluded that it was in fact sorry for the men who terrorized her that Christmas night. She describes them now as "beautiful, beautiful boys from North Africa" who just wanted a little extra cash to go on holiday to the countries they fled.
"Yes, we get what we deserve," summarizes Gjuvsland and Opheim in a debate . "We get what we deserve because of the immigration policy that Norway and Europe. Because it is too limited. "

full article (use google translator)
http://www.friatider.se/journalister-blir-du-ranad-av-invandrare-far-du-skylla-dig-sjalv

The couple wrote a book about it.

>http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/bruce-bawer/victimized-by-muslims-you-deserve-it/
>http://www.kagge.no/?tmpl=butikk&a=product_inline&b_kid=1044807&b_id=1208545
>>
File: image.png (59KB, 1024x725px)
image.png
59KB, 1024x725px
>>61090665
Reminder that all European races are ready to be forgiven for their sins.

You can't go up to a country and say that all of the people there are cucks because that's ludicrous.
>>
File: 77877878.jpg (46KB, 505x379px) Image search: [Google]
77877878.jpg
46KB, 505x379px
>>61090665
nice post anon
>>
>Not a single drop of Swedish blood

Feels good
>>
File: repugnant.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
repugnant.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>61090665
I just forgot about that absolutely disgusting couple.

Thanks for reminding me. Now i feel physically ill again.
>>
>>61090833
t. Achmed
>>
>>61091370
Yeah reading about horrific immigrant gang rapes is actually making me feel ill in real life. Even this relatively tame story triggered me.
>>
File: 978x.jpg (67KB, 978x550px)
978x.jpg
67KB, 978x550px
>>61090665
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

HOW IS THIS REAL
>>
>>61090665
>"thought bad thoughts"
>actually believing your thoughts have any direct bearing on the outside world

This is like Inquisition-tier self-flagellation. Christianity made Europe weak, I'm sad to say. Once Christianity became secularized, losing its metaphysical foundation, European values imploded into self-destructive repentance and pathological altruism.

This is also why Europeans so readily believe in nonsense like Karma.
>>
No !

Do not kill swedes ! They are blond so precious !
>>
>>61092465
They happily kill themselves.
>>
File: rotherham3.png (97KB, 1200x661px) Image search: [Google]
rotherham3.png
97KB, 1200x661px
>>61091852
>Yeah reading about horrific immigrant gang rapes is actually making me feel ill in real life.
Yep, same here.
And that tells a lot since i have been browsing gore threads on /b/ for years.
The Rotherham story was extremely disgusting but we have our fair share of this here to. Perhaps we even have our own version of Rotherham that i don't even know about it.

>Even this relatively tame story triggered me.
The thing that makes it so disgusting is that the people became even stauncher defenders of this failed multicultural experiment. One would think that even the most delusioanl leftist would be redpilled by this but nope, not these people.
>>
File: Flagdag Fredericia1 SMUKT.jpg (3MB, 3543x2365px) Image search: [Google]
Flagdag Fredericia1 SMUKT.jpg
3MB, 3543x2365px
>>61090665
Please help us danes and norwegians.

We need as much help as possible if we are to resist the immense cuckening.

With a neighbour like Sweden the future seems dark.
>>
>>61090665
This is some Orwell level shit, I just can't take that anymore.
>>
File: multiculuralism.jpg is racist.jpg (169KB, 592x735px) Image search: [Google]
multiculuralism.jpg is racist.jpg
169KB, 592x735px
>>61092465
These people where norwegians and they worked for the norwegian state owned media NRK.
>>
File: image.png (339KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
339KB, 680x680px
NUKE SWEDEN NOW!

(a-a-and westgermany pls)
>>
File: 1431423636119.png (308KB, 1197x842px) Image search: [Google]
1431423636119.png
308KB, 1197x842px
>>61090833
UK is a nation of cùcks
>>
>>61092309
>Christianity made Europe weak
that's why Europe's problems started with post WW2 secularization
>>
>>61094071
why must I watch as europe dies?
why couldnt I have died on Normandy at D-day. Why must I suffer the long and painful death?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.