[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ted Cruz BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: b.png (74KB, 596x356px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
74KB, 596x356px
Ted Cruz BTFO
>>
>>61090114
>Trump is right
>she agrees with Cruz
How retarded is Hillary?
>>
>>61090114
>Diversity
>Try as hard as they can to self segregate by race
>>
>>61090223
Shes a woman.
>>
all aboard the trump train
>>
Trump is so powerful that he got Killary to say he's right

Kek
>>
>>61090114

She's scared trump will take new york, so she's jumping on that train
>>
>>61090223
Very.
>>
File: america is fucked.png (272KB, 599x508px) Image search: [Google]
america is fucked.png
272KB, 599x508px
>>61090114
shes not even a new yorker

she moved here because their was an open senate seat
>>
File: what.png (92KB, 200x269px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
92KB, 200x269px
>diversity
>most segregated city in the country
>>
>>61090114
Damn even Shillary is starting to like Trump. He's going to blow the general election the fuck out.
>>
>>61090114
> implying Hillary can BTFO someone
>>
Carpetbagger
>>
>diversity
>tolerance

So Ted was right and NYC is full of libs

9/11 does not make the rabid lefties that fill NYC and vote for shitty mayor after shitty mayor and fuck over upstate politics and gubernatorial elections right wing conservatives.

Ted was right and Trump cried muh 9/11

and now Hillary is jumping on Trumps coattails gnawing at the scraps for NYC votes
>>
>>61090114

Hillary's going to vote for Trump from prison
>>
>>61090642
This would all sound almost convincing if it wasn't shilling for a literal Canadian. Say what you want about New York, at least they're Americans.

That is more than Cruz can say. I, for one, do not consider him to be a fellow American.
>>
>>61090642
>flyover state faggot detected
Stay mad cuck
>>
>hard work
>diversity
kek pick one ya senile lesbian
>>
>>61090427

Remember he said, his twitter has become so powerful that I can make my enemies tell the truth
>>
>>61090114
kiss-ass, phony, pedo apologist, trash
>>
File: 1452869938586.png (145KB, 2000x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1452869938586.png
145KB, 2000x1053px
>>61090820
Stay authoritarian liberal shithole faggot.

>>61090808
>if it wasn't shilling for a literal Canadian

>mother us citizen born in US working in canada
>father naturalized US citizen born in Cuba workin in Canada

>two US citizens have a baby
>baby happens to be born in Canada

>hurr ineligible
That's not what the law says and he has renounced his Canadian citizenship.

>I, for one, do not consider him to be a fellow American.
Have you seen his filibuster against gun control?

I consider that man more American than most of the Americans on /pol/
>>
fuck that. new york and california biggest degeneracy on the planet
>>
>>61090642
pretty bad idea to shit on an entire state's values when you're trying to win an election though. maybe new york will never go red, but there are plenty of blue states in the northeast and the rust belt that might and when you have ted cruz (a canadian lel) trying to pander to the southern crowd by telling them dern yankeeboys to git out, it's going to alienate an entire region of potential voters
>>
>>61091307
>on an entire state's values
He specified NYC

>shitting on NYC
>alienating a blue dominated area
Oh noes, the liberals aren't going to vote for a republican because he took a shit on the cesspool that is NYC?
>>
>>61090114
>our
Hahaha...yeah...no, she's not a new yorker.
>>
>>61091455
the phrase he used was "new york values", specifying new york city was nothing but damage control

and i already noted that wooing new york may be futile, but there are bluer states like new hampshire, pennsylvania, illinois, and michigan that may be willing to go red this election and you're not doing yourself any favors by implying that the election history of the state defines its people. in fact what you're doing is turning your back on conservatives that live behind enemy lines.

but in the end, ted cruz is partisan as fuck by nature, so it's not overly surprising. funny though how trump the yankee carpetbagger can host massive rallies in south carolina, georgia, pensacola and then go on to dominate cruz in the polls there though, isn't it?
>>
>>61091943
>in fact what you're doing is turning your back on conservatives that live behind enemy lines.

If anything he is rallying upstate behind him, upstaters hate NYC deciding their politics for them
>>
>>61090114
Is she implying she's a New Yorker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxgL-v1MtIQ
>>
>>61092271
Here she is pretending to be black.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGDm4jkDbGQ
>>
File: 1452830771583.png (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1452830771583.png
32KB, 300x300px
>>61091166
>Ted Cruz was a proud Citizen of the great white north until 2014
>Americans are going to elect Canada's sloppy seconds

oh and thready reminder:

IF YOU DON'T STAND WITH ISRAEL, I WON'T STAND WITH YOU!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.