[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quran says beating your wife is ok

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: islam hits women.png (216KB, 1902x989px) Image search: [Google]
islam hits women.png
216KB, 1902x989px
This verse is great for redpilling American/European born Islamic converts who actually believe its the religion of peace.

"Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand." - Quran 4:34

>http://quran.com/4/34

Use it well.
>>
File: islam hits women 2.png (108KB, 527x671px) Image search: [Google]
islam hits women 2.png
108KB, 527x671px
>>
>>61089049
>forsake them in bed

Sounds like more of a punishment for the man.
>>
I don't even mind actual Muslims that much but western converts are either mentally ill or totally, transparently doing it for a girl/guy
>>
>>61089890
That's what wives 2, 3, and 4 are for
>>
WELL SIGN ME THE FUCK UP
>>
>>61089890
Polygamy is the norm in islam.
>>
>>61089093
Any response to that?
>>
File: islam hits women 3.png (141KB, 483x723px) Image search: [Google]
islam hits women 3.png
141KB, 483x723px
>>61090151
Nah she fucked off. Btw..this is on the /ArmyAnonymous page on Facebook. Theyre pro Islam and theres tons of Muslims there.
>>
No wonder feminist love, they really just want a man to dominate them and tell them what for. Liberals in general love the idea that slavery is okay, and the Koran gives the greenlight for pedophilia and beastiality.
>>
>>61090318
Figures. Either she's never read the Qur'an or she's deploying taquiyya and couldn't respond to an actual verse.
>>
File: kek 2.gif (987KB, 500x170px) Image search: [Google]
kek 2.gif
987KB, 500x170px
>>61090568
oh well. there will be another islam thread coming from Anonymous in 20 minutes or so. plenty of hunting ground
>>
>>61090051
>>61090136
True. I forgot.
>>
>>61090568
You don't say? We all know Islam and the mudslimes that workship that piece of shit is just a large political movement.
>>
File: islam hits women 4.png (30KB, 481x288px) Image search: [Google]
islam hits women 4.png
30KB, 481x288px
lolol
>>
im not a fan of desert folk myself, but there is literally nothing wrong with beating your wife a little bit if she's being a cunt
>>
>>61089049
>is ok
>not is mandatory
>>
>>61091836
This. Traditional values make a society strong. Inviting muzzies in would ruin our unity, but keeping women in check, despising foreigners and fostering at least some aggression in men is all shit we should be going back to ourselves.
>>
In the west, man is gods gift to woman, un the east woman is gods gift to man. The east has the right idea. Patriarchy ftw.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.