[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are mainline Protestants so cucked compared to evangelicals?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Why are mainline Protestants so cucked compared to evangelicals? They are giving Protestantism a bad name.

>Evangelical Protestants are overwhelmingly politically conservative.
>Evangelicals actually care about combating degeneracy.
>Evangelicals aren't trying to destroy their own Christian faith like mainline Protestants.
>Evangelicals are abhorred by mainline Yankees and Northern Europeans, who are the biggest cucks on the face of the Earth.

Lutherans, Episcopalians/High Church Anglicans, PresbyteriansUSA, and Puritans BFTO.
>>
be american
walk into church
get told the jews are gods chosen people
walk out
>>
Evangelicals are the Wahhabis of Christians.
>>
>>61085799

Considering the Wahhabis are winning in Sunni Islam, that can't be a bad thing. Evangelicals don't want to be cucked like Mainliners and Northern Catholics.
>>
>>61085654
Evangelicals are the original cuckservatives
>muh abortions
>muh perpetual war for Israel
>>
>>61085965
It is only winning because the Saudis have pump billions of dollars into it and goatfucking Arabs are easy to brainwash
>>
>>61086180

That and more moderate Muslims, who are not really Muslims, aren't fighting back. Sound familiar? If other Protestants actually cared about being Christians, then they wouldn't be losing to Evangelicals.
>>
>>61085654

Evangelicals are crypto-jews. All you prots are fucking heretics, go to Mass. Reinforcing your political beliefs shouldn't come before God, stop acting like your Church is good just because it's not liberal friendly.
>>
>>61087092

Says the man whose religious head wants to import more mestizos and amerindians into the United States.
>>
>>61087487

That's his opinion, you don't have to agree with him. There's a bit more to the faith than politics you dumb shit.
>>
>>61085654
When mainline denominations embraced liberal theology their members fled. Episcopalians used to be huge
>>
>>61088390

Exactly. Liberal theology is no theology at all. Either you actually believe, or you don't.
>>
>>61087092
dont catholics worship "saint" bones?
>>
>>61085654
I was raised as a Lutheran, but I got bored and left. Now the members are all old people. They're literally dying out, which makes me sad. There are so few children, they have to combine Sunday school classes with a nearby Lutheran church.

Every time I've gone to church recently, the sermon is all about caring, forgiveness, compassion, helping. Even if I could believe in it, it's just too cucked for me.

The community is great, but the ELCA imports Somalis and is destroying Minnesota.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.