[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soldier arrested, passport taken for fighting AGAINST ISIS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 20

File: Jitse+Akse.jpg (31KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
Jitse+Akse.jpg
31KB, 470x313px
>47 year old former Dutch soldier Jitse Akse was arrested after admitting to having fought - and killed - dozens of IS fighters in Syria.
>Now his passport has been taken away, he has to check in with the authorities every week and he is awaiting trial.
>Meanwhile every jihadi ahmed who returns from Syria after JOINING IS and having second thoughts are welcomed back like there's no tomorrow because "we can't take their passports away, they'd have no citizenship :("

I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/25014638/__Anti-IS-strijder_opgepakt__.html
>>
:(
>>
>>61081609
How dare he fight against and kill God's soldiers. Hang him
>>
Thats so regressive. Jail that shitlord
>>
based AKSE

meme when?
>>
>>61081609
>trial

For what?
>>
>>61083513

Hate crimes against the chosen people.
>>
what the fuck
literally what the fuck
how can this kind of bullshit be in any way justified
Was this guy on active duty or just killing them in his spare time?
>>
>>61083612
either way isnt Holland in official war with Isis? so a Dutchman who kills Hollands declared enemies are now punished for it?

give the man a medal.
>>
Why do European countries freely let people run off to ISIS, kill dozens, and return to spread their ideology freely, yet one man goes to take the fight to them and gets indicted?
>>
File: 0d.gif (873KB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
0d.gif
873KB, 500x207px
>>61081609
>>
When Wilders is in power, this man will be pardoned and given a fucking parade.
>>
>>61081609
So liberals are just siding with ISIS now? No sugercoating it?
>>
>>61084772
Because he's actually European of course.

Liberals don't realise it but they view non-whites as children who need to be cared for and whites as big bad bullies who are responsible for their actions.
>>
>>61084895

Do your fucking part and spread the word then.
>>
>>61084989
DUDE
>>
some european countries voted some laws which forbid their citizens to participate in abroad conflicts.
the laws were voted to prevent euros to join terrorists, this case is a downside of those laws
>>
>>61084967
It's a well know fact that the left is racist. Not only do they, as you said, treat minorities like children, they also oppose equal rights and treatment of them (at least in the US, just look up how they tried to block the civil rights and formed the KKK)
>>
>>61081817
>>61081843
>>61082166
>>61082682
>>61083513
>>61083605
>>61083612
>>61084640
>>61084772
>>61084841
>>61084895
>>61084925
>>61084967
>>61084989

you idiots of course we can't let some bible thumper go rogue and play out his crusader fantasy, or else we'd just let any taqiyya al-qru'saeedar simply lie his way into isis's hands. You want to kill ISIS? join a military branch and just wait it out, we're eventually gonna fight them when they fuck with israel.
>>
>>61084640
Our PM has stated that we are in war with IS though, and we have a few F16 jets flying over Syria
>>
>>61085447
I didn't know he was acting alone, I thought he was in the army
>>
http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-dutch-arrest-idUKKCN0UT1S1

english version.
>>
>>61085726
He used to be a commando. fought in Srebrenica as part of dutch-bat.
>>
File: Nederland cucked.jpg (207KB, 750x434px) Image search: [Google]
Nederland cucked.jpg
207KB, 750x434px
>>61081609
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwz9Wl3Bsu0&index=1&list=FLLuljKgHQzgkjFxxLxoPFFw
welcome back, dont worry you wont get the bullet you deserve.
after being conditioned in combat warfare and brutal executions you may come back and well your benefits never stopped gg Holland.
>>
>>61084772

has there actually been IS soldiers that came back with the knowledge that they had committed murder and not be arrested?
>>
Awaiting trial for WHAT? What crime did he commit?
>>
>>61086031
murder according to dutch law
>>
>>61086206
Does dutch law include hanging? He needs to be hanged. You cant just fly to foreign countries to kill people.
>>
>>61086206

But he didn't kill anyone in the netherlands. It's not their jurisdiction.
>>
>>61086276

Fuck off mudslime faggot
>>
>>61086293
"Dutch fighters against IS fall under normal Dutch criminal law and can be prosecuted if they commit crimes," prosecutors said in a statement. "Killing IS fighters can lead to a criminal prosecution for murder."

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-dutch-arrest-idUKKCN0UT1S1
>>
Such a lust for revenge.
>>
File: 1446666543798.jpg (80KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446666543798.jpg
80KB, 500x500px
>>61081609

G O D

D A M N

E U R O C U C K L A N D

I S

D O I N G

I T

A G A I N
>>
>>61086340

So dutch law extends to their citizens even beyond their borders and dissociated from any dutch organization? That's fucked up. Almost as much as arresting someone for fighting your stated enemy is fucked up.
>>
>>61085447
>moroccan youths come back from killing for ISIS
>get huggles and therapy and help
>vet comes back from killing ISIS
>gets arrested for murder

alright m8
>>
>>61086492
Yeah it's fucked up, especially if you think about all the moroccans who went to fight with IS and are still running free here after returning.
>>
>>61081609
You can't just go rogue killing people in a civilised world. Law and justice still has to apply or the world would go to hell. Violence and murder must always be dealt with in a punitive manner from the law, I hope this man gets a jail sentence. We can't lower ourselves to the same level as the very few militant islamists who are giving muslims a bad name. Rambo is fiction, you can't go around killing people in real life.
>>
>>61086649

>You can't just go rogue killing people in a civilised world.

But he wasn't, he went to syria.

>as the very few militant islamists who are giving muslims a bad name

It's the most common and default state of islam, not an outlier.
>>
>>61085447
>when they fuck with Israel
So never. ISIS is Sunni, like Saudi Arabia, who are Israel's allies.
>>
>>61081609
So you guys think a guy went one man army and killed DOZENS of ISIS fighters? Sounds like bullshit.
>>
>Guy breaks law
>Guy gets punished
>/pol/ is mad
Now this is something
>>
>>61081609
Cant you sign a petition or go protest against this dutch?
>>
>>61087045
Sure, why not. Looking at the picture, he appears to have been a sniper.
>>
>>61087045

He joined up with the kurds
>>
>>61087230
Killing ISIS in Syria isn't illegal though, since that's what the Syrian government is trying to do anyway. That's like if I killed the San Bernardino shooters while they were active, they're fucking terrorists, they need to be shot dead
>>
>>61087230

When the law punishes and act which should be encouraged, the law is unjust. Especially when it extends beyond the jurisdiction of the power acting on it.
>>
>>61087290
I believe he was indeed a sniper when he was till with the dutch commandos
>>
>>61081609
Good.
There's one more BASED kebab removal expert where we need him.
>>
>>61087713
in jail soon?
>>
>>61087856
No, back in Europe.
I disagree with the whole passport thing and trial.
>>
>>61087856
there is a growing support for the man, if they put him in jail people will go to the streets
>>
>>61085447
obama w/ip pls

we could wipe those sandniggers out in a month if we decided to
>>
>>61087557
Taking the law into your own hands certainly is illegal, if it's not in self defense.

>>61087597
Sure, laws can be unjust. This is, however, not the job of the public prosecutor's office. They make sure the law is enforced. This is Montesqieu's idea, you know this as an American. Changing the law is up to the politicians, and I believe only our King can pardon this guy, not the Prime Minister (and he shouldn't, because it defeats the purpose of laws).
>>
>>61088073
Then why don't you?
>>
>>61088105
>Taking the law into your own hands certainly is illegal, if it's not in self defense.
ISIS wants to destroy the West, I am a member of the West, I am defending myself by killing retarded towelheads
>>
>>61081609

You reap the seeds you sowed you slimy Dutch bastard.
>>
wish man is citizen here
would welcome him
welcome him every day.
welcome every white or asian who kill Islam pigs
>>
>>61088453
If you want to be stupid go to a Trump rally, you know damn well what legal self defense entails and it does not include killing people that presumably, somewhere in the future might want to kill people in the same continent as you.
>>
>>61087045
He joined the Kurds and got assigned sniper/marksman in a front line unit.

Not that hard to believe that a trained airborne vet can pick off a bunch of sandnegroes.
>>
>>61088505

Based commie.
>>
>>61088554
They're fucking ISIS you goddamn coward. They need to be wiped out. At no point in time will they ever, ever, ever contribute anything even remotely valuable to the civilized world.
If Syria, the country where it happened, is so pissed off about it, let them prosecute since it happened in their jurisdiction
>>
File: image.jpg (651KB, 1294x1230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
651KB, 1294x1230px
My heart pumps the fiery blood of rage.
>>
>>61086649

Silly Brit, the world is already in a state of Hell. This is mankind's natural condition.

Now go back to sucking Paki cock to prove you aren't a racist.
>>
>>61081609

lol

Add another the list

"Countries that are worse than ours"
>>
>>61084989
fuck off. you say to do your part when canada are being the biggest pussies every and not doing anything cos they backed out of bombing the shit cunt sandniggers
>>
>>61085447
So we have to wait like little bitches until the jews greenlight us? Fuck this world.
>>
>>61086333
tell him my americuck brother
>>
>>61088778
Then why aren't they yet. Why aren't their bases and oil trucks glass at this point.
Why are only the ruskies (according to news) bombing their oil.
Get your shit together and fuck them up already.
>>
>>61088871
Your list is considerably shorter than mine, brother
>>
>going to a warzone and fighting enemy soldiers is murder
Lol yes it is
>but the Jews didn't OK it
So it's bad
Nice world we live in.
>>
File: 1443910235137.jpg (64KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1443910235137.jpg
64KB, 720x540px
>>61085843
>>
>>61081609
Netherlands is more cucked than sweden at this point
>>
>>61088138
Despite what our propaganda says, we can't just magically spot every military installation on the planet with our magical spy satellites and track down every muslim through their 4chan posts.

Also, we can't just storm raqqa, because citizens would whine about dead soldiers (nobody wanted this war in the first place) and the rest of the world would put sanctions on us for dead civilians

And we can't just pull out because politicians would accuse the entire country of moral cowardice for allowing a different culture to continue existing with different moral standards, such as not liking representative democracy.
>>
>>61088778
Look, I agree nothing good will ever come from IS, but that doesn't mean it should be legal for civilians to kill members of that group. If that was the case you'd argue for the extermination of the entire democrat party, and I don't think thats a good idea, however much I oppose them.

Destroying IS is a task for the government (arguably, I don't think so) and not one for civilians. He should have stayed away, he didn't, and now he's fucked because he was stupid enough to brag about it.

Also, the Public Prosecutor says it's their jurisdiction, and as a law student I won't claim I know better than them. I don't think you do either.
>>
>>61089168

There's no problem being #2
>>
This man is a terrorist that should be prosecuted same as all other terrorists.
>>
>>61088505
kill yourself you north korean commie scum how the hell did you get internet anyway?
>>
>>61089223
Bomb their fucking oil trucks. Goddamn russians can do it.
>>
>>61089224
He joined an army though so he had "clearance" just not from his goverment.
>>
>>61081609
so its politically incorrect to fight against ISIS now?
>>
http://www.lc.nl/plus/Interview-het-verhaal-van-Jitse-Akse-21115130.html

interview with the based kebab remover
>>
>>61089437
Yes. Middle-east people are soft and sad you have to be nice to them
>>
>>61088105

>Sure, laws can be unjust. This is, however, not the job of the public prosecutor's office

Yes it is. They have the discretion not to act.
>>
>>61089224
ISIS, like all illegal activity, is a problem for everyone, and it's everyone's responsibility to deal with it. The day we declare ourselves helpless to defend our civilization is the day we no longer deserve to have one
>>
And here I thought my country was being cucked... I mean we are but still.
>>
>>61089313
You know we probably get a share of that oil after a good deal of laundering
>>
>>61088138
alas, all i have the authority to do is shitpost
>>
File: person2.jpg (61KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
person2.jpg
61KB, 350x250px
fuck his governement, well played anyway
>>
>>61088505
Sign me up best Korea.
>>
>>61087978
>if they put him in jail people will go to the streets

You shouldn't wait for that, get in the streets now.
Internet, phone calls to government, fundraisers, lawyers, the WORKS.
>>
>>61089455
The Dutch Falcon or Rojava, The Flying Dutchman or Berxwedan Shingal - such as the "Friese Kurd 'Akse is called by his supporters - Is known for his professionalism. The last time, before he returned to the Netherlands in late November, he's sniper.

,, From a water tower shooting at IS fighters. I got a Russian sniper rifle, a Dragunov. Which has in Western Europe a range of 800 meters, but I could do 1300 meters with accurate fire. Due to the heat the gun is always warm and the bullets too. They come on. '' Akse calls it "an honor" to have asked him for the job.

Quick translation with google so sorry if there are mistakes
>>
>>61089491
Which leaves the door open for jihadis to complain, which would be a just complaint. Article 1 of the constitution is about non-dicrimination.

>>61089527
Morally you're right, but this isn't a moral question. It's a legal one. They're doing their job, it's up to the judge to decide whether he's guilty or not, or whether he can be "forgiven" so to speak.
>>
Meanwhile, ISIS fighters and their worthless slags can return home and freely roam the country.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/09/sophie-kasiki-isis-raqqa-child-radicalised
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/14/prevent-british-women-isis-syria-met-police
>>
>>61089635
I've read about that shit. Then what, Putin is the only hope for now? That's ridiculous.
>>
>>61089694

>Which leaves the door open for jihadis to complain

So? They're fucking jihadis, ignore them

>which would be a just complaint. Article 1 of the constitution is about non-dicrimination.

It wouldn't be just because applying dutch law to actions taking place in another continent is already unjust. There's no discrimination in not blatantly overreaching for the sake of racism against whites.
>>
>>61086649

The men who fought the Luftwaffe are rolling in their graves right now with the sheer naivety of your post. Winston Churchill would probably wish that the krauts had conquered England if he could see how cucked it has become.
>>
>>61089694
When the State props up immoral laws, it is the moral duty of the just to no longer prop up the State
>>
>>61085447
They're never going to attack Israel. Their commanders get medical treatment at Israeli hospitals. That should tell you something.

It's a Saudi ploy to destabilize the whole region, so Europe gets flodded with "refugees", that will completely transform the demographic in 20 years since they each have 12 babies.
>>
>>61089979
Dibs on a spot on Greenland.
>>
>>61089766
Putin pays respects to the same people Obama does.

IS was Mossad/CIA.
>>
>>61081609
If my child turns out to be a boy then I will name him Jitse after this great hero.
>>
>>61085843
There has to be at least one. In Minnesota we have a ton of somalis who go off to fight for al shaabab
>>
>>61090054
At least he bombs where it hurts, because cheap IS oil fucks him up too.
>>
>>61089846
>So? They're fucking jihadis, ignore them

That's not how it works over here m8. they are seen as the victims over here
>>
>>61090045
When global warming really kicks in, Greenland will actually become a decent place to live.

Right now it's a frozen shithole.
>>
File: 14491434596800.png (283KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
14491434596800.png
283KB, 600x423px
>>61081609
>>
>>61086649

What is jurisdiction.

The government of Netherland has no place passing judgements on things that a Dutch citizen does in other countries, especially officials from that country don't lodge a complaint.
>>
>>61090155
Almost all of it is a stage show for more nefarious ends.
>>
>>61090193
Not when Wilders becomes Prime Minister here.

>We want LESS jihadists and other scum in the Netherlands
>>
>>61090224
I've been there two years ago, and in summer it was pretty all right on the west coast.
Winter is probably frozen hell.
>>
>>61089694
>>Which leaves the door open for jihadis to complain
As if jihadis know anything about our law.
>>
>>61089925
This.

And no thanks to you, America. We gave you independence. We gave you Half of your clay. We gave you your best monument. We supported you all the time and no matter what.
You could at least have let us fall to the soviet union.
>>
Wait for the verdict, first of: evidence how can they prove he shot kebabs? It's a little bit to early to jump to conclusions.

at least 90% of dutch people will think he did nothing wrong. They won't jail him they are not stupid imagine the civil unrest it would become even bigger.
>>
File: fire.png (43KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
fire.png
43KB, 1024x675px
I try to believe things will get better and that the west will finally snap out of this eternal deathly slumber, but it never happens, rapes in the middle of a crowd happen and are excused and leftists even go as far as to blaming white men for some reason, and then this story, for fucks sake he's serving in the army. And in Norway a 3 year old boy is raped, and even then he'll probably get community service, fuck it im done, i cant seriously handle this anymore WAKE ME UP, I seriously think God is playing some cruel joke on us, if its true then why? TELL ME WHY<FUCCKKCKKCKKCCK THIS SHIT
I dont even care if white people go extinct anymore, i just want it to happen now, instead of having to watch it go day by day slowly one rape at a time, one terrorist attack after another, another merchant screwing over the hard working middle class, degenerate sluts and youths continually destroying themselves and their childrens future, liberals and feminists drooling over those that will ultimately destroy them once they've destroyed the west FUCKKKING WAKE ME UP NOW ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>61090295
I really doubt them jews have any pull on him.
>>
>>61089224
>but that doesn't mean it should be legal for civilians to kill members of that group.

Legality for events in Syria is based on the laws of Syria, not the fucking Netherlands. Whats so hard to understand about this? Your fucking laws DON'T APPLY TO THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN SYRIA.
>>
>>61090336
but their kike lawyers do know it.
>>
>>61090308
I lived there for 8 years. Winters are harsh, but summers can also be brutal because of incredibly aggressive mosquitoes.

You can't beat the food though. Eating whale, seals, birds and fish. The air is super clean and the view is spectacular.

But like you figured out, the the best thing is that it's basically muslim-proof, since no desert-dweller would ever consider living there.
>>
File: whyy.jpg (21KB, 290x260px) Image search: [Google]
whyy.jpg
21KB, 290x260px
why do Europeans like having arab cock in their own women?
>>
>>61086649
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cneR4iDG9N0
>>
>>61081609

>implying this faggot has killed anybody

he just went to slam kurdish prostitutes
>>
File: no deus vult.jpg (63KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
no deus vult.jpg
63KB, 720x540px
>>61085447
>we can't let some bible thumper go rogue and play out his crusader fantasy,
And why the fuck not? What is wrong with some deus vult?

Stop being such a faggot.

>You want to kill ISIS? join a military branch and just wait it out,
You mean join a military, fight for zion and get used against dissidents in your own country who fights against multiculturalism?

>we're eventually gonna fight them when they fuck with israel.
Get fucked.
>>
>>61089189
Different person. Eyebrows.
>>
I dont even care about white genocide and the fall of the west anymore. We deserve to disappear if this is our current state.
>>
>>61089224
Also a law student wonder how this case will end. I bet it will be another case the politics will get involved in the law going to be interesting
>>
File: 322.jpg (732KB, 1247x1871px) Image search: [Google]
322.jpg
732KB, 1247x1871px
>>61090450
hush little baby, don't you cry

look at pretty things and ignore the outside world
>>
>>61090425
You think that multiculti cunt in NY Harbor is our best monument? Not George Washington's fifteen story cock obelisk?
And we bought Louisiana from you, don't be a whiny Indian seller
>>
File: nf_2052_43454.jpg (42KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
nf_2052_43454.jpg
42KB, 800x450px
>>61090497
Putin and Obama are on the same team.
>>
>>61090614
Yeah, I've met the mosquitos. But we have similar shit happening in the north eastern Poland near the big lakes, so I got used quick. Plus we had a russian with some military grade bug deterrent which kept us mostly safe from mosquitos.
Whale steaks were really good, I even eventually warmed up to seal fatty bits.

And the air fucked with us like nothing else. There were moments when it was hard to tell if the other side of a fjord is 2km away and 500m tall, or 20km away and like 2000m tall.

Amazing place, really.
>>
>>61081609
Thank you based Jitse Akse.

Sick of treacherous politicians and the good goys who vote them in.

Hang in there Dutch bro.
>>
>>61086206
>killing SOLDIERS in a FOREIGN WAR
>murder
fucking dutch man
>>
File: Radboudt.jpg (32KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Radboudt.jpg
32KB, 350x350px
>>61081609
>Jitse Akse

My Frisian broeder. How do we tolerate this madness.
>>
>>61086276
Says the terrorist
>>
>>61086649
Its a terror organization, not a recognized member of the international community. They deserve to be crushed.
>>
File: castanza.jpg (147KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
castanza.jpg
147KB, 601x601px
>>61086649
>implying the middle east is a civilized world
>>
>>61090518

Excuse me, but that's a very regressive view of the world. The progressive view is that we are all global citizens, international law applies to everyone, and nobody is "illegal," shitlord.

That means I aldo have the right to bring in as many internet citizens to stack the vote however I want to stack it, and it's illegal for you to rig the vote in any way I don't want it rigged. I AM A PRINCESS AND YOU WILL OBEY
>>
>>61088105
What is the law that says you can't kill terrorists in a foreign state, who's government allows you to kill said terrorists?
>>
>>61088505
Rare
>>
Meanwhile, ISIS fighters are free to leave and enter Europe at will. Authorities won't arrest them because that would be racist. What's the point in even following the so called 'law' in Europe? It is much easier to be a criminal than a law abiding citizen. I can even get firearms with just a few phone calls, meanwhile, law abiding cucks are defenseless. I kinda feel sorry for all you faggots.
>>
>>61091978
Well no shit.
>>
>>61085782
>commie fag
I no longer care what happens to him
>>
File: heavily implied trash.jpg (27KB, 948x711px) Image search: [Google]
heavily implied trash.jpg
27KB, 948x711px
>>61092115
>leaf flag judging other's flags
>>
>>61090678
Fucking media has too much power senpai
>>
>>61090822
Its Dennis Cuspert.
These two are the same persons.
Pictures are from his facebook account.
Hes dead now.
:)
http://www.focus.de/politik/ausland/rapper-deso-dog-deutscher-is-dschihadist-denis-cuspert-ist-tot_id_5050572.html
>>
>>61083513
Murder, according to the article.
>>
>>61087557
Not sure about burgerland but it is here, they will probably send him to therapy like they did with the actual terrorists who went there to fight for ISIS
>>
>>61092204
>american defending communism
how cucked can you get?
>>
>>61081609
kill 1 or 2 of the faggots in charge of your jewstice, they shouldn't feel untouchable
>>
>>61084989

We said we'd back out but I thought our 2 jets were still there bombing? They were used fairly recently.
I do my part by red pilling those I know and staunchly defending my political beliefs even on face book where it is fucking harmful to do so and jeopardizes your own future.

When confronted with these savages, do not fuck around.
>>
>>61090800
Desu vult
>>
>>61091091
no
>>
>>61081609
I hope, some fucking liberal Dutch prosecutor will investigate this kills on Isis controlled area and will be beheaded
>>
>>61085820

>fought in Srebrenica as part of dutch-bat.
>Srebrenica
>dutch-bat
>fought

lmao
>>
>>61094062
Hey now, we lost people out there.

In a traffic accident, but still.
>>
File: tJiZIyV.png (66KB, 410x119px) Image search: [Google]
tJiZIyV.png
66KB, 410x119px
>>61081609
Oh no. I guess it's all up to Linda now.
>>
>>61090822
No same person its been proven
http://www.dw.com/en/denis-cuspert-berlins-own-criminal-rapper-and-jihadist/a-18817789
http://www.epictimes.com/2015/02/terrorist-rap-rapper-deso-dogg-joins-isis/
http://www.pi-news.net/2014/04/deso-dogg-aka-denis-cuspert-lebt-noch/
>>
>>61090450
World has always, will always be this way. Bad shit happens, and like flies the media gravitates to wherever that bad shit is and plays it up. Stop being gullible. Somewhere some libtard is losing his shit for reasons diametrically opposed to you, and you know why? For the same brainwashed and shallow reasons you are.

In short,
Develop a fucking intellect.
>>
>>61085843
There's a whole bunch of them mixed-in with the "refugees".
>>
>>61086593
If they went to Germoney, they even get fat monay monay monay, free housing and food, and lots of ficki ficki and stuff to steal without consequences.
Truly we live in an advanced age of reason, much better than the dark ages...
>>
>>61094710
>linda glocke
>glocke
fuck i'd bet money on that bitch let's deploy lardo!
>>
>>61088105
>Taking the law into your own hands certainly is illegal, if it's not in self defense
It doesn't matter. He's obviously a man of honor and principles, and would have done this anyway no matter what the laws say. It's not much different from when the US colony rose up against the british. It's not much different from when someone will ultimately slay Merkel. All against the law, but all justified and needed.
Besides that, Germany doesn't even enforce the law when "refugees" do crimes. Rather they encourage that behavior. Probably same thing in other western nations. These laws are laughable, and only used to stomp on the native citizens.
>>
>>61090450
The globalists have BIG plans, and mass chaos is the first step.
http://gatesofvienna.net/2015/11/
>>
>>61094062
Didn't even notice that I wrote that. It should've been failed.. failed in srebrenica
>>
File: Obama and his dad Muslims.jpg (55KB, 303x450px) Image search: [Google]
Obama and his dad Muslims.jpg
55KB, 303x450px
>>61088138

Obama is a Muslim sympathizer and wants to let the jihad drag-out as long as possible.

He's been steadily replacing top military leaders with liberal cucks, while doing the least bit possible to count as an attempt to stop ISIS - like ordering a bombing on one little ISIS truck once every two weeks.
>>
>>61084772

I can tell you.

If we arrest / deport or take this ISIS fighters to court.

We will be taking away their human rights, as set my the European Court of Human Rigths.
>>
I saw segement from a Dutch TV debate program.

A former minister of justice said.

"We should have been clearer and explained to the refugees. You are in The Netherlands now and you have to obide by our culture and values".

The presenter (Jack van Gelder - Football commentator) replied with:

"That is racist and that is islamophic".

And the debate ended there......

What a cockuld country have be become.
>>
>>61081609
8ch dot net/pol/res/4563265.html
>>
File: original2.687147.1.png (195KB, 2311x2297px) Image search: [Google]
original2.687147.1.png
195KB, 2311x2297px
>>61101562
Wow, what an epic debate. The ancient greeks would have been in awe.
>>
>>61081609
At this point it's blatant discrimination against whites. They'll be ovens for white males soon if you don't stop it.
>>
>>61085447
>Hey goy, don't go and actually kill them face to face. Just join your cucked military and sweep floors for four years while your government blows billions dropping munitions on the legitimate government of Syria, perfect plan if you're a repulsive coward like me
>>
>>61086649
I am ashamed to breathe the same air as you you mealy mouthed cunt, fuck off.
>>
>>61085826
girl on the left is not liking it...look at her body language. Good thing ahkmed understands that rape is bad.
>>
>>61103068
theyre in mental institutions. if youve ever seen the population of one, it is 95% white. many are force medicated, and some are forced to undergo shock therapy. yes, im talking about the united states. many of them are veterans. i wish i was making this up, but i was one of them.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.