[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reddit Bans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-01-15-09-57-13.png (367KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-15-09-57-13.png
367KB, 1080x1920px
How long can you last on Reddit?

18 minutes here.
>>
>>61081601
What did you do, was it just your name?
>>
>>61081965
This is literally my entire post history. Not one is nearly the shit I preach on /pol/

https://www.reddit.com/user/LeftistsAreCucks
>>
I wouldn't know. The mods use bots to remove my comments without banning me. The bots work across multiple subs.

Reddit stopped shadowbanning, but the mods keep doing it. They use filters to keep redpills out of the comments.

It's straight 1984 over there. Fuck plebbit.
>>
I've been on reddit for years. What did you say to get banned? I make it pretty clear that I'm racist and sexist and I've never been banned. You probably typed some /pol/ tier bullshit.
>>
>>61081601
i got banned from /r/videos for saying that ISIS should be hunted down and exterminated like the subhuman scum they are

i like reddit since it aggregates content from the internet well but it's run by a bunch of libcuck moderators
>>
>>61082296
No shit you moron. Advocating genocide, posting the white genocide meme and telling people to kill their politicians. Why are you shocked that being a teenage edgelord got you banned from an adult website?
>>
>>61082296
You did it all within 45 mins of having an account too. They reasonably thought you made a troll account. I always find /pol/smokers on reddit and they're always the most blatantly immature and trashy posters there.
>>
>>61082652
Fuck subtlety, we don't need subtlety people need to fucking wake up
>>
>>61083011
It's not about subtlety, it's about you acting like a fucking 8th grader.
>>
>>61083079
Nigger I'm 24 and an an accountant
>>
>>61083161
He didn't say you were an 8th grader, he said that you were acting like one on your reddit account. How old people are and how old they act are, sadly, often different things.
>>
>>61083161
So what? That somehow invalidates your edginess? That's actually worse. A teenager doesn't know any better. You actively choose to be a contrarian attention whoring failure. Congratulations, my 14 year old cousin is more mature than your dumb ass
>>
>>61081601
Lasted for years. My secret?

Don't post. Follow the content you want, just stay away from le leddit may mays in the comments.
>>
My account is 5 years old

But I'm banned from /r/politics, /r/worldnews, /r/feminism, /r/TwoXChromosomes and /r/TrollXChromosomes
>>
Interesting fact: If you politely point out that there is a difference/rift between zionist jews and western jews you will get permanently banned from worldnews.

Even if you say it matter-of-factly and seemingly innocent it triggers the jewish mods.

I got banned twice, a year apart on different internets, specifically for this. They seem to be hyper-aware of divide and conquer tactics which means they probably employ them themselves.
>>
The fact people who browse 4chan unironically browses Reddit, sicken me.
You all disgust me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.