[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conspiracies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 66

File: TDgUdWW.png (188KB, 1567x1253px) Image search: [Google]
TDgUdWW.png
188KB, 1567x1253px
You guys are experts on conspiracies, the occult, and the hidden secrets of life. So give me the most mind blowing thing you know right now. go.
>>
File: illuminati-montage.jpg (314KB, 1026x1151px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati-montage.jpg
314KB, 1026x1151px
The illuminati are working for the coming of Ad-Dajjal. Do you wonder why the eye of providence has only one eye? It represents Ad-Dajjal because he's blind in his right eye, that's why you see celebrities covering their eyes in their posters like pic related.
>>
>>61080949
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYu6qhd88_M
>>
File: jean-baudrillard.jpg (60KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
jean-baudrillard.jpg
60KB, 850x400px
>>61080949
This quote gets right about down to the bottom of everything relevant to your life.
>>
>>61081469
Baudrillard was an idiot Leftist.
>>
>>61081670
Trying to figure out why that quote has two sources though.
>>
>>61081670
His personal views are irrelevant though, and he renders them irrelevant through his very own post-modern self-destructive declarations.
>>
The earth is flat

There are simple ways to prove it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6E4rXii2h-o
>>
reptillians
>>
File: Temptation_of_Christ.jpg (164KB, 693x900px) Image search: [Google]
Temptation_of_Christ.jpg
164KB, 693x900px
>>61081740
Because Ecclesiastes more or less says exactly the same shit.
>>
>>61080949

child rape parties for celebrities
>>
How do you remember the Berenstein bears being spelled?
>>
>>61081988
It was always "stain"

I had the privilege of being moderately literate at 3 years old. I had been exposed to so many instances of names ending in "stein" that "stain" actually stood out to me.

Meme magic goes in >>>/x/.
>>
>>61081806
Does anybody have actual proof for this? I mean at least Jews do factually have influence in world affairs but this is just retarded.
>>
/pol/ is secretly a board for discussing politics, despite its disguise as a shitposting board
>>
>>61082107
If they're Leftists, they aren't Jews.
>>
>>61080949

"And the children of Ishmael(muslims) are destined to rule over the holy land for a long time, when it is empty of everything, as their circumcision is empty without perfection. And they will detain the children of Israel from returning to their places until the merit of the sons of Ishmael is complemented.
And the children of Ishmael are destined to evoke great wars in the world. And the children of Edom(europe, usa) will gather against them and will wage war on them—one at sea, one on land, and one near Jerusalem. And they will rule over each other but the holy land will not be given to the children of Edom"

written 800 years ago in the Zohar, jewish book read by every rabbis on this earth

heard from a rabbi: greece will be the first country to collapse before world economy collapses, because greece is obscurity and that's why jews light candles at Hanukkah, moreover greece in hebrew is written יון, from right to left it's going down

goldman sachs destroyed greece, and goldman sach's ceo said "I'm doing god's work" soon after
>>
>>61081806

Earth is NOT flat, you moron. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory is a CIA psyop designed to distract people from that TRUE nature of Earth, which is that Earth is HOLLOW.
>>
>>61082582
The Zohar is indeed evil. There is a very good reason why we're not allowed to touch that book until we're 40, married with kids and have studied Talmud for more than 20 years.
>>
You'll note that the vast majority of conspiracy theory threads are dominated by people of religious persuasion.

There's a reason for this, which isn't readily apparent until you truly understand the implications of this shit.
>>61081469
>>61081869

I always get lulz out of people claiming they have the ability to distribute "red pills" by associating it with right-wing sympathies.

You're not "red-pilled" unless you can see why they do this yourself.
>>
File: reptilian.png (580KB, 561x448px) Image search: [Google]
reptilian.png
580KB, 561x448px
Reptilians have taken over and infiltrated every level of human society (including our governments) for many thousands of years. The reason they've gotten away with it for so long is that they can assume a human form. They don't come from another physical planet per se, but from another band of frequency that vibrates very closely to this one (which enables them to flit back and forth from their dimension to ours).
Credo Mutwa called this frequency band/dimension 'the heaven between heavens'.
Their 'food' is our fear, our hatred, our suffering, our anger and our despair.
Shifting into a human form and entering into our dimension takes a lot of energy for them, so they can't stay here for long unless they possess the body of a human who is in vibrational resonance with them.
These humans are of a hybrid nature, their DNA is different from ours in that it is compatible with the reptilians (which is what allows them to be possessed). These humans are your kings, your banking dynasties (like the Rothschilds, for example), your presidents, etc. They have certain traits in common, like a lack of empathy, an obsession with being in control, lack of imagination, etc.
Oh, and they love lolis and gold.
These reptiles are pedophiles.
>>
>>61080949
Jesus is the solution.
>>
>>61082924
the final solution is the final solution
>>
>>61081372
So these celebrities support the Dajal/Illuminati?
>>
>>61082916
>lack of empathy, an obsession with being in control, lack of imagination, etc.
>Oh, and they love lolis and gold.
you just described me. almost. because i do have imagination.
>>
File: reppie.png (848KB, 523x600px) Image search: [Google]
reppie.png
848KB, 523x600px
>>61082916

Here is something that Christine Fitzgerald told David Icke:

"The Queen Mother..... now that's a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasn't died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It's sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it's lizard, because it's cold-blooded, it's much easier for them to do Frankenstein shit than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, they've got the secret of the micro-currents, it's so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies (holograms)."

What I think is interesting here is that Christine Fitzgerald said "They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit.". In the ancient Indian epic poem known as the 'Mahabharat', there is a group of one hundred royal brothers known as the 'Kauravas'. The Kauravas are the antagonists of the Mahabharat. Do you know how the Kauravas were born? The Kauravas were born from a piece of lifeless flesh which was cut into one hundred pieces and then each of these one hundred pieces of flesh were put into one hundred jars filled with oil. After two years, the jars were opened and the Kauravas were released from the jars. If Christine Fitzgerald does not know about this story from the Mahabharat (which the Mahabharat ITSELF claims to be an account of actual historical events), then in my opinion, that gives more credibility to the things that Christine Fitzgerald has said to David Icke.
>>
>>61082916
Minus the shape-shifting inter-dimensial stuff your just describing regular ol' jews
>>
>>61082892
>You're not "red-pilled" unless you can see why they do this yourself.

Please elaborate. Why are they doing what to me?
>>
>>61083702
Nah. You are wrong.
>>
>>61083067
They are people who "sold" their souls to the "devil" for fame, money and power. They may or may not know about him, they are only puppets used for the end of civilization and the vessel of the "new world order"
>>
>>61083754

Full blue-pill, the average Jew across the street is not our enemy. The Jewish identity has been hijacked. inb4 jidf
>>
>>61083067
They just do as they're told like we all do at work.
>>
>>61080949
Nah, man I expect something from you in return, also nice thread I've seen one exactly like it on /x/.
>>
>>61082892
What also needs highlighting is the fact that the entire structure of the political system depends on a pretty even distribution of right and left wing elements.

It's not "divide and conquer" as much as it is to "divide and motivate". The "war between good and evil" is how they compel you to get involved in the system.

Ideally, if you were serious about your ideals you wouldn't be trying to force your ideological perception on others and let the results speak for themselves.

The Amish get it. Get gud or get out of the way.
>>
>>61083850
Post is gone?
>>
File: not the jews 2.jpg (57KB, 680x465px) Image search: [Google]
not the jews 2.jpg
57KB, 680x465px
>>61080949

>muh illurminati!!!

Go back to infowars conspiratard
>>
>>61083763
>>61084047
>>
>>61084076
You don't understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVR91ZDLS1A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCQZbsWUgWE
>>
>>61083929
The iluminati doesn't really care if people know this or not, i think the illuminati considers the people who knows this as wise people unlike the degenerate people as sheeple, as long as their work are not interrupted it's ok for them, the coming of Dajjal is inevitable but until then the world will turn upside down
>>
>>61080949
The NWO conspiracy was invented by 17 year olds for 17 year old.
>>
I wish it was fucking reptilians or invaders of Nibuuro or the Annunaki controlling everything behind the scenes for millions of years but it isnt, it's the
JEWS
E
W
S
>>
>>61080949
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwz9Wl3Bsu0&index=1&list=FLLuljKgHQzgkjFxxLxoPFFw
>>
>>61084073
I've been here since OP and I don't see any deleted posts in the thread.

Interpret that however you'd like.
>>
When I was a little kid I used to basically believe in the Matrix. I used to think there was no way everyone in the world was capable of thinking and shit. I thought everyone but me was a robot or some weird shit.
>>
I once had a dream that I woke up in my room in the middle of the night, and there was an illuminati pyramid in my room, and I heard the x files theme song. Dead serious.
>>
>>61083093
Imaging shittng in a toilet Pajeet
>>
Electrogravic systems (antigravity) and gravity control, has been mastered since at LEAST the late 50s or early 60s.
There's patented technology, even. And if you look with open minded skepticism, you'll see the gravity (HAHA GET IT?) of the situation.
Zero point energy or something very close to it, really exists, maybe we don't understand all of it, but we know it's there.
>>
>>61084361
>When I was a little kid I used to basically believe in the Matrix.
The Matrix actually illustrates rich philosophical principles through symbolism which are far more important to your life than you probably realize. The problem is that the script draws them out like a 5 year old using jumbo crayola crayons and scratch and sniff stickers.
>>
>>61084047
This is actually true. The ONLY way to destroy the system is for enough people to completely disengage from it. Sadly this will never happen because even getting this idea into people's heads requires said system. I do find it interesting, however, that the ENTIRE thing hangs from one very thin thread: Electricity.
>>
>>61084233
topkek m8y
>>
>>61082630
I wouldn't say it's a completely hollow ball, I'd say it's more of a honeycomb earth, with large caverns(?) under the surface.
And there's also multimillion dollar companies, I forget the names, but if you do any sort of research you'll find them, and they're making very elaborate tunnel systems connecting different DUMBs (deep underground military bases) sometimes referred to as a skiff.
>>
>>61084234

Full blue-pill, the average Jew across the street is not our enemy. The Jewish identity has been hijacked. inb4 jidf
>>
>>61082892

And your a faggot!
>>
>>61082630

* from the TRUE nature of Earth
>>
>>61084263
You can see this >>61083702 ?
>>
>>61085002
see >>61083929
reposted after spellchecking
>>
>>61084857
Judaism itself was hijacked by the Sabbatean-Frankists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWu6tD7OkMA

This is the most redpilled video you will ever watch.
>>
>>61084857
>the average Jew across the street is not our enemy

The only reason the average jew is not as toxic as the elite jews is because he lacks power and influence. For example hasidic jews are disgusting and hate goyim with passion but in the end they are not a serious problem because they are just poor ugly inbred subhumans. Soros on the other hand shares the same views as most secular atheist jews but is dangerous because he has money and influence
>>
>>61085002
I have been here since the OP post, and I haven't refreshed the page, only updated it.
If there were a deleted post in this thread, it would be turned halway transparent and have a "trash can" icon in the post.
There are not any posts in this thread like that, so it would have to be a deleted post from another thread.

Again, meme magic goes in >>>/x/
>>
>>61084829

No, it's completely hollow. Earth's crust is about 800 miles thick and the 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2900 miles. And yes, deep underground military bases are real. Phil Schneider was killed for leaking classified information about them.
>>
>>61085084
10-4
>>
File: fycultural-marxism.png (330KB, 514x450px) Image search: [Google]
fycultural-marxism.png
330KB, 514x450px
>>61085307
Since when do the Orthodox Jews aka Jews push for Cultural Marxism?
>>
>>61085309

>>61085084
>>
>>61083938

You dont know shit about the jews
>>
This is a conspiracy I thought of a couple days ago.
I think trump is secretly a democrat. I think he's running for president ONLY to make the Republicans look bad.
Trump isn't stupid. He plays dumb.

I think he's trying to give Bernie Sanders the presidency. I really think they're both in on it.
>>
>>61083992

Guess what you little faggot? Nobody givea a shit now kill yourself you cocksucking rat
>>
>>61085458
Heh.
The post was made and deleted in the interval between me hitting update.
I forgot that it won't display posts that were deleted that quickly.
>>
AntaRCTICA
>>
>>61084803
Why does the Loomy Narty have such a hard-on for disclosing their motives and allowing conspiracists to exist?
>>
File: jew pedos 2.png (322KB, 645x520px) Image search: [Google]
jew pedos 2.png
322KB, 645x520px
>>61085452

They are busy commiting welfare fraud running pedophile rings and taking money from the goyim. But I am sure if they had the time and money they would be campaigning for cultural marxism like their fellow racial brethren.

http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/new-york/kiryas-joel-snagged-welfare-scandal
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=99913807
>>
>>61080949
>>>/x/
>>
>>61084076

Great argument, glad you made points rather than sperg out like a dumb bitch who wants to pretend to be a rational thinker or someone whos intelligent. You little cunts are fucking worthless. Btw plenty of literal geniuses people who are way smarter than you disagree with you but i guess they are conspiratards huh? Fucking dumb narcissistic cunt, you dont know shit thats why you act so vague and gay
>>
File: 893709837.jpg (35KB, 512x357px) Image search: [Google]
893709837.jpg
35KB, 512x357px
>>61085307
Yet you can find of a picture of every single current or past western leader with at least one hasidic jew.
>>
>>61085503

Yes I do. But you don't. Go back to watching American Idol, Americoon.
>>
>>61085778
There is no such thing as a "Leftist Jew" or a "Marxist Jew" because JUDAISM PREACHES AGAINST LEFTISM.

Cultural Marxism is NOT the product of Judaism. It is the product of Sabbateanism, a satanic bastardization of Judaism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBfT0pi0cMs

http://www.conspiracyschool.com/blog/holiness-sin-freud-frankfurt-school-and-kabbalah

See pic at: >>61081420

Those "pedophile rabbis" are also going against the teachings of Judaism, which prohibits all impure sexual thoughts and actions. And Judaism promotes a free market economy where all welfare is voluntarily given (tzadakah).
>>
>>61085325
There's definitely deep underground military bases, no gripes there, and I believe there's a conspiracy to keep it hidden, just the usual disinformation and such.
But as for the earth being as hollow as you say it is, I'd have to disagree. I'm always open minded though, could you refer me to some sort of evidence pointing towards that?
Personally, I subscribe to honeycomb earth, and that term is coined by whistleblower Corey Goode, which seems somewhat honest to me, though I know his claims are outlandish as fuck.
But I just thought if you're interested in seeing things from another perspective, I'd show you where to look.
>>
>>61085630
This is common knowledge outside 4chins. Bill called him up days before he announced his campaign. He was working for them in the 2008 campaign too pushing the birther movement to try and give her the edge over Obama. Everyone knows he's friends with the Clintons.
>>
I'm pretty sure clones are real. They're just used for suicide missions and torture though.
>>
>>61085630
If that were actually the case, we're already onto his shit and they would be treading dangerous ground for the Democratic Party by following through with it. If Trump drops out of the race unexpectedly in spite of all his support, it would be immediately obvious that he was a false-flag candidate intended to increase support for Democrats.

That could wreck Democratic Party legitimacy for the next few decades and every single subsequent accusation of underhanded tactics like that would have ground in truth.

You need to think BIGGER.

What if he's a legit Republican and he's planning on dropping out of the race because the conclusion you're drawing is EXACTLY the one he wants you to draw?
>>
>>61085729
New World Order was supposed to be a positive "spin" term. They only started trying to backpedal with the rise of the Internet.
>>
File: gangsigns.png (2MB, 1544x1064px) Image search: [Google]
gangsigns.png
2MB, 1544x1064px
>>61080949
ALL WESTERN POLITICS ARE SCRIPTED.
>Our votes or meme magic mean NOTHING.
>>
>>61086051

"could you refer me to some sort of evidence pointing towards that?"

Read Jan Lamprecht's book 'Hollow Planets'.

"Personally, I subscribe to honeycomb earth, and that term is coined by whistleblower Corey Goode, which seems somewhat honest to me, though I know his claims are outlandish as fuck. "

Corey Goode's claims seem like disinfo to me. Mixing facts with lies is a common tactic used by disinfo agents.

"But I just thought if you're interested in seeing things from another perspective, I'd show you where to look."

Thanks.
>>
>>61086076
>This is common knowledge outside 4chins
I've seen this theory on /pol/ since Trump announced his candidacy. Things down get downvoted or hidden here, reddit.
>>
>>61080949
>something something
Kek
>>
File: nwo.png (238KB, 1567x1253px) Image search: [Google]
nwo.png
238KB, 1567x1253px
Follow the call anon. Break the cycle.
>>
>>61085729
Do research on an infamous but little known disinfo agent known as Robert Anton Wilson and his associates for the answer to that question.

Start your research first by looking at the wiki for the Illuminati and noting the difference in narratives between the first two paragraphs.

The "Bavarian Illuminati" was persecuted by the church for their secular ideals and principles encouraging free thought and individual sovereignty. There is nothing wrong with that.

They were dismantled by force by the church though.

When you're done and you actually understand what's happening, buy a Miley Cyrus album and consider it your official Illuminati membership card.
>>
>>61080949
Its easy af to start a business in this day and age. Marketing to the masses is easy.. just find a product/service and never have to belong to that pyramid.

Just don't make too much, then u have to deal with mo money mo problems
>>
>>61082111
This.
My person of potentialy negroid persuasion.
>>
>>61086608
I thought I read somewhere on some rambling conspiracy blog that the goal of these people was to promote eastern religion here.
>>
>>61085630

If this turns out in any way to be real then it's case closed for any other conspiracies. There's no Illuminati, no NWO. Because Bernie will ruin USA and get Stockton slapped by virtually anyone on the international arena. A big premise in the whole NWO theory is the one about USA remaining a world superpower long enough to achieve total unipolarity of international relations. If Bernie wins it, Illuminati doesn't exist cause they will no longer have a vessel to further their goals through.
>>
There's a huge conspiracy that was first pushed by moot to slander Aussies as simple shitposters instead of the enlightened nationalists we are.
>>
File: 1450334730440.gif (994KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450334730440.gif
994KB, 500x500px
>>610809
How 'bout this?
>>
>>61080949
How do you move up? By becoming rich?
>>
>>61087818
If you're rich enough to have influence, you most likely didn't get there from the bottom.
>>
>>61087507

This. We Aussies make the most interesting threads on this damn board, including this thread.
>>
God exists and Jews are his chosen people.
>>
>>61087896
then how did 'they' get there? I doubt >they were always "rich".
>>
>>61081949
That's sick but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest
>>
File: 1.png (1MB, 2944x4128px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1MB, 2944x4128px
>>61080949
I'll dump my set of the conspiracy in which every conspiracy was made
>>
File: 2.png (921KB, 2576x4128px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
921KB, 2576x4128px
>>61088258
>>
File: 3.png (419KB, 1288x3892px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
419KB, 1288x3892px
>>61088300
>>
>>61088042
>then how did they get there?
Nepotism?
They're dynasties.
At some point in history their ancestors did something hugely significant to world affairs and it paid off immensely for many generations.

So yeah, go up to some rich banker and shake his hand, and convince him that he should get you a hook up. He'll hook you up for sure.
>>
>>61088300
You're deliberately leaving out the Sabbatean-Frankist link.
>>
File: 4.png (3MB, 1864x3744px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
3MB, 1864x3744px
>>61088365
>>
>>61087617
Lost a couple digits there.
>>
File: 1451456835954.png (91KB, 1046x561px) Image search: [Google]
1451456835954.png
91KB, 1046x561px
>>61086076
>>
File: Nisargadatta-Maharaj-Ji.gif (100KB, 300x544px) Image search: [Google]
Nisargadatta-Maharaj-Ji.gif
100KB, 300x544px
>>61080949
Anything in that chart or any other chart is nothing compared to the greatest lie, that one is the body and mind.
>>
>>61080949

You are a clone. All your memories are false. The real you died years ago. You are a soulless demon driven clone, born just months ago in a deep underground military base. Product of the Illuminati.
>>
>>61088714
>britbong

MYOB. The money powers know who they want at the helm. Much like an illusionist, their task is to have you looking the other way while they perform the moves crucial to their desired outcome. It's never a SURE thing. They preferred Hillary in 2008 but the Economic Crisis was going to require the average American to actually like the President & we will never like that bitch. Unfortunately, I think they have their ducks in a row this time.
>>
File: oaecyae6.png (7KB, 378x600px) Image search: [Google]
oaecyae6.png
7KB, 378x600px
>>61089264
go fuck yourself kike
>>
>>61089335
>kike

Thanks for the laugh m8. I needed that.
>>
>>61081988

Stein for me, to be honest. Would explain a lot.
>>
File: 100%.gif (52KB, 306x360px) Image search: [Google]
100%.gif
52KB, 306x360px
>>61089778
bye kike
>>
Nope.
I am at the very bottom of the government box.
>>
>>61085643
You're the little faggot, go back to drinking your Mountain Dew, and eating your Doritos, you menstruating little butthurt faggot.
>>
very entertaining posts. what else is there?
>>
File: 899.jpg (23KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
899.jpg
23KB, 600x338px
nobody expects...
>>
>>61090289
The pope is a figurehead.

All he actually does is say warm fuzzy feeling shit to appease the masses and establish the church's legitimacy as a benevolent institution.

He's more like the head of the advertising department, and probably hasn't even earned the privilege of witnessing Jesus' hidden corpse with his own eyes.
>>
>>61080949

"God" is real, and evil.
>>
>>61089858
>trying this hard
>having no idea how wrong you are

Keep it up chief. My sides are kill.
>>
"something something" under "Club of Rome"
>>
>>61090687
>Jesus' hidden corpse

I'm listening...
>>
>>61090968
is she retarded? or wtf is that laugh
>>
File: tunnel_boring_machine_2.jpg (96KB, 605x349px) Image search: [Google]
tunnel_boring_machine_2.jpg
96KB, 605x349px
>>61084829
NUCLEAR POWERED DRILLS
>>
>>61081420

jesus i'm just on lunch break anon wasn't ready for that red pill
>>
File: deleted lol.jpg (59KB, 1242x305px) Image search: [Google]
deleted lol.jpg
59KB, 1242x305px
>>61091125
I'm making wild accusations with no evidence except a clear and justifiable motive.
Believe what you want to believe.
If it ever comes to light that the whole thing was a deception, they won't do it without you believing that there was a really good reason for doing it.
People are so caught up in the myth that they could literally put Jesus' corpse on display for the world to see and it would be dismissed as a hoax.
>>
File: gnostic christ.png (1MB, 1680x1213px) Image search: [Google]
gnostic christ.png
1MB, 1680x1213px
>>61081869
>>
>>61091383
I'm glad I could provide.

Now spread it far and wide.
>>
>>61082916
Italians and Jews do all these things. It's cuz their asshole was penetrated and now they have a religion of the asshole. They feed on sexual energy. They're vampires. Yes those spirits do exist. They exist around them because that's what they put out into the universe.
>>
>>61082582
Greece -> Dark.
also
Greece -> cradle of Europa.
>>
>>61082916
>Reptilians.
stoped right there.
come on, this is a meme from an 80's TV show.
>>
>>61092202
well, every man who focus on bright ideals is going to do evil on this world, because he will be blind about how he's doing it, and he won't care of how to fix things, but instead, how things have be ruled, he will seek power, absolute power till he will become absolute corrupted
>>
>>61092897
Jews have used the Kabbalah for great evil. See also: >>61081420
>>
>>61088258
>>61088300
>>61088365
wall of text wants to fight
>>
>>61092202
The rock reference is key as it refers to Earth & the physical plane, Malkuth (Kingdom in Hebrew). Also Adam (Adamah is earth in Hebrew) was said to be made in his image.
>>
>>61082105
>It was always "stain"

Dude, we're not talking about your underwear.
>>
File: crazy conspiracy theory.png (137KB, 250x399px) Image search: [Google]
crazy conspiracy theory.png
137KB, 250x399px
>>61083211
>>61082916
>>
>>61082630
>Australian
>>
>>61081806
>>>61082630

this is bait, right?
guys?
I'm not talkin with grown up people who believes the earth to be flat or round r-right?
GUYS?
>>
File: 1450419281522.jpg (1MB, 3468x1628px) Image search: [Google]
1450419281522.jpg
1MB, 3468x1628px
>>61083929

Yeah I don't think celebrities literally sold their soul to the devil and that the evil Illuminati will then force them to make these stupid poses for the camera, to give "the common folk" a clue, or hint, on their apparent subtle ruling nature.

Next thing I expect out of you, is a rant about the prevalent symbology, involving the phallus of Osiris. On the surface, this subject always seems like cool shit. But every time I hear an expounded explanation on anything involving the illuminati, it just seems to get crazier and crazier.
>>
File: svtwQPV.jpg (141KB, 940x767px) Image search: [Google]
svtwQPV.jpg
141KB, 940x767px
>>61080949
I don't have any debt, and therefore am not a slave.
>>
>>61094429
Metatron souns like a 80's thrash metal band.
>>
>>61082892
this guy is right, religion is brainwashing like any other
people here pretend to be christian because they want to fit in and not get called a fedora
>>
>>61086076
I would fuck 2 of the 4 people in this picture...

One is Bill, bet you can guess the other.
>>
>>61080949
germany is still the 3rd reich, the brd(bundes republic deutschland) is just a company and not a state, our id cards are called "personalausweis" it stand for a personal its a worker in a company, and the nationality on the id card is called "Deutsch" but there is no country called "Deutsch" it must be "Deutschland". look it up
>>
>>61095979
This is interesting.
>>
>>61081806
Strange, I just saw a flat earth sticker in the park yesterday. The question is though, why would anyone even lie about that? What's the fucking point?
>>
>>61086020
>>61083938
YES, THIS IS RIGHT. Satan has inflitrated Judiasim for thousands of years. The Jew we think of, that ratty scoundrel, is a follower of Lucifer the Devil!
>>
>>61094114
David Kike. The guy is disinfo loser
>>
>>61081806

This idiotic video doesn't take into account that Trans Pacific flights actually hug the coasts as much as possible (flying up towards Alaska then across Bering and down the east coast of Asia).
>>
>>61082916
are autistic people actually reptillians?

or just people damaged by their vaccines?

I've been told I have no empathy and my greatest fear is that I have no soul / am one of THEM
>>
>>61090968
This is what made Bill cheat on her.
>>
>>61087507
This.

Its shocking to see you all turn on us...
>>
File: 96064.jpg (25KB, 450x354px) Image search: [Google]
96064.jpg
25KB, 450x354px
>>61090687
yep. just a silly little pope with funny clothes giving out little pieces of advice.

nothing to see here folks, move along
>>
>>61091125
There is no corpse. He rose from the dead.

But that won't stop satan. All satan needs is some plausible arguments.

Like a shroud of a dead man. A box of his bones. Crucifixion nails in a pharisee's ossuary. A piece of the true cross. And the coup de grace, a DNA link from those to someone living today.

Satan doesn't need much to lie, and he has all of that already.
>>
>>61098707
Yes, not the false prophet of the whore of babylon fornicating with the kings of the earth. Nothing to see here. Not the head of the most evil institution on earth.
>>
Go ask /x/ about this shit too. Mostly the occult shit.
>>
>>61094560
By living in America or any modern nation, you are in fact in debt.

Every American, even children and the elderly, would have to pay ~53k dollars to absolve their debt as of a few years ago (its probably gone up.) This is because America's economic system is one manufactured to breed debt. Banks loan to the government and corporations, Government and corporations give money to their people, those people spend that money and it "trickles" down further and further, while the Bank is still waiting to have the loan reciprocated AS WELL AS INTEREST.

This system is why the USA is 19 trillion dollars in debt. Most of this debt is indebted to the Federal Reserve and smaller portions to large banks like Bank of America. In any capitalist country of the modern age it is the same system.
>>
>>61081806
Eratosthenes says you're full of shit
>>
There is a well connected pedophile group among the elites in society, this has been proven over and over
>>
>>61080949
Basically in every 1st world country right now there are a small group of elite people who constantly ritualistically sacrifice children and drink their blood to gain power and immortality
>>
File: yeah right.jpg (19KB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
yeah right.jpg
19KB, 280x400px
>>61098975
>He rose from the dead.

Sure he did.
>>
>>61099812
Eratosthenes never proved the earth was a sphere, he simply assumed it was and discovered that if it was a sphere, then this is what it's circumference would be
>>
>>61100477
He did and he can save you from death too if you only believe
>>
>>61080949
Women will be the fall of men.
>Socialism
>welfare
>gibsmedats
>immigration
>sjws

The Garden of Eden is possible but only if we curtail blue-pilled female intervention.
>>
>>61081372
Red pilled me hard,thank you my friend
>>
>>61082630
The earth is flat. Do you think that it is a coincidence that the sun and the moon are the same size in the sky even though one is supposedly 93 million miles away and the other is supposedly 238 thousand miles away? They are literally the same size. Why do you only ever see one side of the moon, if the moon is a sphere then shouldn't you see more than one side throughout the day? Also the moon spins relative to you. So it spins, you only see on face and it is the same size as the sun, all of which are, according to you, coincidences. What mental gymnastics must you put yourself through to protect a delusion?
>>
>>61082916
They aren't reptilians, they are demons. Demons fell from heaven and impregnated women on earth, which lead to the giants and super powerful and intelligent men. God killed off most during the flood, but one of the wives of Noah's sons had the bad seed (most likely Ham) and they have lived through that lineage ever since
>>
File: good point dumbfuck.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
good point dumbfuck.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>61100547
>>
File: 1452048065704.png (191KB, 438x420px) Image search: [Google]
1452048065704.png
191KB, 438x420px
>>61082582
>>
godlikeproductions would suit you better than /pol/ bros
>>
>>61081869
Ecclesiastes says that the whole duty of man is to fear God and keep his commandments (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 KJV). What the hell does that have to do with the simulacrum?
>>
>>61080949
4chan is a social construct
>>
>>61082107
Sure:

Moon Phases
The phases are provably not caused by the sun, you oftentimes have the sun and the moon in the same relative position in the sky during the day on different days and the moon phases will range from new to full and everything in between, I mean honestly think about: If the new moon was caused by the sun, that would mean the the sun's position would be in the sky DURING NIGHT (because it is supposedly created by the position of the sun relative to the moon, which means that the sun lights half the moon and our perspective is what supposedly gives the illusion that it's a completely black, but if that were true the sun would [assuming the center point of illumination on the spherical moon is the y-axis] have to be both perpendicular to the xz-plane and on the y-axis, so wherever the y-axis points the sun will be)

Also the phase of the Earth should be nearly identical to the Phase of the Moon, which means whenever the Moon is a crescent, it should be never be night
Flat Earth Proofs:
Here are some proofs of a flat earth

1) Physics no longer apply on a ball earth, given that people are now standing sideways and upside down, all ocean surfaces are now convex, and the rotation speed doesn't fling anyone off, or crush anyone(centripetal force).
2) We can observe phenomena that would be impossible to observe on a ball earth: lighthouses being seen from 100+ miles away, objects(buildings, mountains and clouds) not tilting away at the horizon, the lunar phases being fixed daily( the shadow on the moon would change relative to the movement of the sun)
3) The Sun and the Moon are allegedly the same size only perspective-wise, this is an incredible coincidence if you believe the ball earth theory, given that the sun is supposedly 93 million miles away and the moon is only supposedly 500k miles away. This suggests intelligent design.
>>
>>61096783

Think about it britbro.

If the earth is flat and everything revolves around it, people are the most important thing in the universe, we are chosen and holy.

If the earth is just a blue ball spinning in the void among 148239567293472395723s of other such balls then we are worthless and much more likely to fall into degeneracy.
>>
The conspiracy theories is a thing made up by an alphabet soup agency in order to shame the believers of it to the general populace and make them look insane.

That sovereign citizens, the confederate flag stuff, and any other removal or shaming of rebellion against the government of any kind are all psyops to dissuade citizens from any thoughts of dissention against the federal government.
>>
>>61099017
Like Stalin said, the Jesuits have good points but cannot be trusted with power which is all they seek to put into the hands of the General. It is a military and banking corporation that manages the wealthiest entity on earth, the Holy See. Man on the right is a subordinate underling bound by extreme blood oaths to the man on the left and has been for 200 years now. The General usually speaks more than a few languages, is well traveled and nothing like his underlings who are PR fronts.

This is why Catholics, except maybe some Italians, Germans and French Catholics, have no clue what is going on and never will.
>>
>>61100603
Not a coincidence that Eve was the one to fall for Satan's bullshit and start this whole thing off. Their constant quest for beauty and perfection is because deep down they are trying to undo their original sin.
>>
>>61095979
>>61095979

Are you retarded? Deutsch to deutschland is the same as American to America, Canadian to Canada, Nederlander to Nederland etc

Idiot.
>>
>>61081372

>Do you wonder why the eye of providence has only one eye?

i'm no expert on occult symbolism - or human language, for that matter - but i always thought it was because it's called "the EYE of Providence," and not "the EYES of Providence."

i would add that the Antichrist and Satan have absolutely no problem with Islam. Anything that can be done to get Man to think he can work his way into God's favor is wonderful, as far as Satan is concerned. It makes Man think that God someone owes them something, and makes them feel very self-righteous - which will, without fail, cause us to be evil towards one another, and to hate those whom we perceive to "not be as good" as us.

there's a reason why he's the Anti-CHRIST, and not the "Anti-Mohammed"
>>
>>61081469

this statement is self-refuting. if there is no truth, then the statement itself cannot be true.

also, why does it say "Ecclesiastes"? that's not in Ecclesiastes, as best i can remember
>>
>>61100984
You have nothing and you know it. Why waste time arguing with me? Your days are numbers and your life is short. Enjoy it while you still have it
>>
File: refugees.jpg (117KB, 1374x1000px) Image search: [Google]
refugees.jpg
117KB, 1374x1000px
The western countries want the refugees to exploit them to support the aging population so that the young people don't have to be exploited
>>
>>61082630

i was right with you, up until you said:

>designed to distract people from that TRUE nature of Earth, which is...

i cannot explain the sudden popularity of the flat-earth theory, other than it being some kind of psy-op, designed to make Truthers appear bonkers.
>>
>>61101647
The eye of Satan has many meanings, it represents the egyptian god ra and it represents the anus (not even joking), more specifically the sphincter. The reason they have the third eye representing a sphincter is that the elite are very interesting in depravity and nothing gets more depraved than anything anus and shit related. In witchcraft, there is a rite, in which you literally kiss the anus of the devil to obtain power, so it is not an uncommon practice for the elites to have their subordinates kiss their anus (please do not think I am joking, I am as serious as death). That is why so many tales emerge of their depravity, because seeing that they have rejected God, God have given their bodies over to dishonor, to have anal sexual relations, to fornicate with animal and children, to sacrifice innocents to demons. All of which the elite in 1st world countries do. Aleister Crowley wrote extensively on how homosexual sex was a spiritual gate way to enlightment, he was a famous Christ-hating degenerate and his actions were abominable, but he is a idol to many occultists today
>>
File: michael_fighting_the_dragon1.jpg (76KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
michael_fighting_the_dragon1.jpg
76KB, 800x1200px
Daily reminder that attacking/destroying Christianity is the part of the NWO plan
>>
>>61102010
Flat Earth science has been around for thousands of years, the reason it became popular is because it is true. All of gravities faculties can be explained by density, once it become apparent that gravity is a belief and not an observable scientific fact (which people often and erroneously assume because of the phenomena they CALL gravity) it also becomes apparent that a sphere earth would mean that water and people fall off anything past a roughly 45 degree angle.

The Earth is flat, it always has been flat and it always will be flat. God is in heaven ABOVE, meaning that no matter where you are in this world God is ABOVE
>>
>>61102361
Yep, the NWO plan originated from Satan, Satan hates Christianity. Any time someone attacks Christianity, the source of their lies can always be traced back to Satan
>>
>>61082892
You're wrong. If you don't know that there are only two theologies, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
File: sjw debating skills.jpg (199KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
sjw debating skills.jpg
199KB, 760x596px
>>61101876
>You have nothing and you know it.

You have nothing either but you're too stupid to know it.

"But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come." -- Matthew 10:23

"Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom." -- Matthew 16:28

"Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." -- Matthew 24:34

All paralleled by the other "gospels" too. His second coming didn't take place when he said it would. He ain't coming back, dipshit.

>life is short. Enjoy it while you still have it

I will. So is yours. Enjoy your fantasies of immortality.

You're right about one thing though; arguing with xians is a waste of time. It's like arguing with SJWs.
>>
>>61101412
nah
>>
>>61086200
>If Trump drops out of the race unexpectedly in spite of all his support, it would be immediately obvious that he was a false-flag candidate intended to increase support for Democrats.

>implying the marxist/communist jew controlled media in America would tell the truth and not create their own false narrative that the gullible dumbshit American voters would believe.

I don't think you understand just how intertwined the "media" (t.v., radio, movies, internet websites) and the regime(s) in Washington DC are.

They are made to look like "unbiased" news organizations, but they ALL follow the same false narrative. If we really and truly had an unbiased media in America, the current ruling political regime (and all their puppet masters) would have been overthrown by the pissed off populace.
>>
>>61086840

Yes, however how do you get your traffic/viewers without resorting to giving Jewbook, Google, etc tens of thousands of shekels to pay for traffic to your website?
>>
File: 1314029819767.png (8KB, 546x566px) Image search: [Google]
1314029819767.png
8KB, 546x566px
>>61081372
This just looks like celebrities covering their faces.
>>
File: OMGITSPINS.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
OMGITSPINS.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>61100795

> What mental gymnastics must you put yourself through to protect a delusion?

i understand that you are one of the (apparently many) people to have taken a sudden interest in the flat earth theory, but why be so harsh and condescending to other people who likely haven't even heard of this theory and the arguments for it?

and please do bear in mind that this whole sudden interest in the flat-earth theory absolutely REEKS of being some kind of psy-op by TPTB. a couple months or so ago i started to see certain individuals whose sincerity, morality, and allegiances are highly questionable start to sing from that sheet of music almost simultaneously. it has all the hallmarks of a deliberate misinformation campaign.
>>
>>61102585
>Flat Earth science has been around for thousands of years, the reason it became popular is because it is true.

yes, indeed it has. but this renewed, widespread interest in and professed adherence to the flat earth theory erupted suddenly a few months ago, and it was being championed by some very disreputable people who have all the trappings of professional disinformation/misinformation artists.

it is absolutely screaming "PSY-OP"
>>
File: 1450119958000.png (359KB, 450x449px) Image search: [Google]
1450119958000.png
359KB, 450x449px
>>61080949
>dat graph
I consider myself a think tank though.
>>
File: 30-degree-above-below.jpg (411KB, 1847x760px) Image search: [Google]
30-degree-above-below.jpg
411KB, 1847x760px
>>61096807
Same thing Revelation tells us right? The Synagoge of Satan would hold it's evil gasp on the world, claiming they are Jews but they are not.

I also do not think all Jews are bad, but they are puppets in a grander scheme of things. Them being presecuted and genocided was all a plan to fullfill their step to a Zionist New World Order nation. The Jews killed in the Holocaust where mostly peasants and paws.. Call them blood sacrifices, cause that's what I suspect they are.

Another interessting tale about Revelation is the rise of 4 animal as representatives of great armies. These animals are; the Eagle, the Bear, the Dragon and the Lion. So far, 3 of them are represented. The Eagle is obviously America, the Bear obviously Russia, and the Dragon should be China. Undeniably the biggest world powers in the world as it stands now. The only animal missing is the Lion, which I think would stand for Africa, or the force of an united people army, rebels of all cultures and races. Maybe a combination of both.

Why a combination of both? Because this is the Age Of Aquarius, a time where brotherhood, oneness, rebelliousness and modern changes should be the elect of our era. Much like the Age Of Pisces was the prime of relligion and it's influence in the world is still heavily felt today. Thanks to this shift, Aquarian energy might be felt stronger than ever. The opposite sign of Aquarius is Leo, the Sign of the Lion. If Aquarian energy will be abused by the New World Order to work in their favor through media manipulation and their "culture" effect / brainwashing on mankind, the Leo energy might be expressed more. Samewise as the Virgo energy was the opposition of the Pisces energy. And also how religion got massively corrupt and used to create wars. Just think about it, one of the world's most important vallue this day and age is what? Freedom of speech. All of this is because the energy of Aquarius.
>>
>>61105148
To add on to this. The energy of Aquarius IS already heavily corrupted in this age. Just look how the world is today, everyone is so detached, so addicted to their phone or computer, live their lifes completely separate on the internet. Hold on to their opinion too much (Aquarius is a fixed sign, stubborn), and a general aloofness is also there in humanity. Very inhumane behaviour we are displaying right now. And it's the same way how the Pisces energy got twisted in our previous age. Despite the great enlightement relligion brought mankind, it was also the biggest reason of war. If the New World Order succeeds in turning the shift to Aquarius energy for the worst, we might end up exactly as the opposite Aquarius stands for, no freedom, no liberty, extreme comformity, innovation will be shun, rebelliousness will also be shun, and instead of growing to be more accepting we grow more hateful. This is exactly what they are planning, amongst things.

Let me just tell you this straight, they are far, and I say FAR more spiritually developped than us. Their symbol of the pyramids and All Seeing Eye are reflections of our pineal gland inside our brain and the wisdom they took from ancient Egypt. If we seek to defeat them, we must first try to attain the knowlegde they don't want us to know about.

Study everything, just only follow what is good. Cause only our collective spirit of GOODNESS if going to make us overcome this enemy.

Read about Chakras, read the Holy Books, learn about Egyptian history and the history of mankind through documentaries and books, learn the meanings of languages and psychology. Study astrology and astronomy, physics, elements and their laws. Just literally, study everything and get as much wisdom as you can.
>>
>>61102585
Wait a second. Not only is the Earth flat, but there's no gravity now too? Even if the earth were flat, something keeps we everything on the planet from flying off into space. What is that pray tell?
>>
>>61103701
>Enjoy your fantasies of immortality.
fantasies to YOU ONLY, I will take my own advice and cease from speaking to you. You are a fool and a scorner, I will speak to those who will listen to truth WOT
>>
>>61104363
This. This. 1000x this.
>>
>>61104363
>why be so harsh and condescending
What a sad world we live in, when the truth is considered "harsh and condescending" and honest observations are turned into "theories"

> please do bear in mind that this whole sudden interest in the flat-earth theory absolutely REEKS of being some kind of psy-op by TPTB
Almost every flat earther except Eric Dubay is a disinformation agent, he took the time to organize very simple information and since his arrival he has been scorned, a sign of a truth teller. Even though he doesn't believe in Christ, nowhere in the Bible does it say the Earth is a sphere, the earth has foundations, the sun and the moon are in the heavens under the firmament.

I believe the Bible over Eric Dubay, but both say the earth is flat and I believe it
>>
>>61104363
It could actually, like be both. Since we, humans can only see things in 3D, we assume that what we see is reality. Maybe that's our race's biggest weakness though. The Earth might very well be a form that we simply cannot see, so it appears both flat and round to us at the same time.
>>
>>61104663
>professed adherence to the flat earth theory erupted suddenly a few months ago
Eric Dubay has been at it since 2013 and he got his info from many flat earth books and ancient cosmology, the idea that the earth is flat is an ancient (and correct) idea
>>
>>61106539
>Even if the earth were flat, something keeps we everything on the planet from flying off into space. What is that pray tell?
Density, also "space" as you know it doesn't exist either, the stars are within 100,000 miles of earth and outside the known world is nothing but darkness
>>
>>61107099
Can I get a source to this please?
>>
File: Jews WW2.png (1MB, 1348x2760px) Image search: [Google]
Jews WW2.png
1MB, 1348x2760px
Just remember that everything to do with the Jews WW1, WW2, Desegregation, Hollywood, Israel, Media, Banking is not THEORY its FACT
>>
freemasons are good guys that's only aim is building a brighter future for humanity and making people enlighthened. all those shitstorms has to happen for people to learn and grow up. and for wars, they make wars indeed, they are realists and doing everything they can to progress, without caring about people's hate. instead of doing what people want to happen and become "nice guys", they are doing the correct thing. this is the actual sacrifice.
>>
File: 1392648631490.gif (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1392648631490.gif
2MB, 1280x720px
>>61081372

This is one of the main reasons i can't completely dismiss it. There are so many celebrities and artists doing this pose. I even have seen kpop artists doing the same thing. All with the same neutral expression covering one eye.

It's fucking creepy man.
>>
>>61106906
>What a sad world we live in, when the truth is considered "harsh and condescending" and honest observations are turned into "theories"

and i would say what a sad world we live in when someone feels so internally bereft of both common decency and an ability to convey truth without taking on the mantle of self-righteous condescension that they feel the need to slough off the blame for their own inadequacies, and instead claim that it is the truth itself which is under attack.

i have nothing but the utmost respect for the truth, honest inquiries, and intellectual curiosity. i have less fond feelings for latching on to latest "ideas-du-jour" absent any sort of stringent examination and scrutiny - most especially so when those ideas appear to be propagated for reasons of social engineering and spreading disinformation with the goal of providing those who have a hatred for people who dare to think differently or question the veracity of what we are told by officialdom with all the ammo they need to further denigrate, ostracize, and de-legitimize us, and to make the public think we are nothing but paranoid lunatics who believe in the most cockamamie nonsense one could imagine.

> nowhere in the Bible does it say the Earth is a sphere

Read Isaiah 40:22, and do a word study on the Hebrew word "chug"
>>
>>61094560
How much debt has the US government created in your name?
>>
>>61107772
>Ad-Dajjal

It's just a comon pose that looks insightful or heavy or something
>>
File: things-jews-say-7.jpg (172KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
things-jews-say-7.jpg
172KB, 1200x800px
>>61080949
The Jews are behind alot of things that are wrong with this world.
>>
File: Freemason-monument.jpg (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Freemason-monument.jpg
65KB, 500x375px
>>61107591
And you approve of this bloodshed instead of making a better world for all of humanity to live in? Why do they insist on collonialism and imperialism? You idiolise them, as these guys are just very well spiritually developed and can pass as 'nice guys'. Didn't Islam tell you that the Devil can sometimes appear as your best friend? This is exactly what the Free Masons are doing. Creating an elite club of so called "highly respected men" who are actually dealing with straight Satanic rituals.
>>
>>61107099
>Eric Dubay has been at it since 2013

but i'm not saying that flat-earth theory is new; it certainly isn't. i remember reading the Flat Earth Society's website looong before 2013.

i am saying the idea got picked up, amplified, and rapidly propagated throughout the internet fairly recently - about a few months ago - almost simultaneously by some pretty unsavory characters. if you are well acquainted with the "Truth movement," for instance, you may be familiar with Tila Tequila's online antics.

one cannot have an intimate understanding of the way these sorts of psy ops work and miss the obvious correlations.
>>
>>61107343
>http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2013/12/the-atlantean-conspiracy-final-edition.html
>dated TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2013

He mentions the flat earth theory in this book
>>
The Knights Templar were never destroyed and are currently prepping for the upcoming shitstorm that this politically correct culture will cause. Don't ask how I know just trust me.
>>
>>61080949
There is an active plan to make people actually stupid and believe in anything that they hear without further information gathering.

A. Information is "Cut and Pasted"
This is a method of pretty much sentance mixing of facts to show a percieved message. We all know of this, the image of the solider giving someone a bottle of water in one hand and shooting another person with his other hand.

B. Repetition of Stories that share similarities, however tweaked slightly to show "freshness." Like that Facebook article that "Showed the true face of Jesus" thing, that was actually an article from 2002, that was cited by a Nigerian Newspaper in 2015, that somehow became breaking viral news.

C. Blurbling: The population has been conditioned to accept things only in shortened, easy to understand terms. If it is more than 200 characters long, there is no interest. This synergizes well with "Cut and paste" as you can edit a story, and just give the bits you want to give.

D. Stupidity False Flags. This goes into the next portion of the conspiracy, to help dissuade the population into actually past the bullshit, by having people with illogical claims as the highlight of top stories.

E. Dissuasion: This is the ostrazation of those who actually see past the bullshit, try to insert logic or ask for evidence of a claim as nutty or "just another conspiracy theorist" while the editing of actual events to fit the need of the speaker continues onward.

Lies are very prevalent in this day and age, and are relatively easy to make people believe in. However, truth hasn't changed at all.

The truth can be verified, without reaction and arguement. If someone gets offended at you saying "I'm sorry, I think you are wrong, and would like to see some evidence behind your statement." then what they are saying is most likely a lie.

As per proof of this theory, you can see it with your own two eyes, if you want to percieve it.
>>
>>61084674

The script was majorly dumbed down so it could have widespread consumption.

The machines were originally supposed to be harvesting consciousness from the humans, which makes more sense than turning them into a fucking battery. The machines would still have to produce food for the humans, wasting a fuckton of energy
>>
>>61108029

I've never seen anyone do that in a personal photo ever. Nor would anyone suggest that's what that pose would represent.
>>
I know she did her best to cover this up OP, but there's something you need to know.

Your mom did 9/11.
>>
>>61107241
>Density
Is that supposed to be your answer? Density is just mass in relation to volume. This can only be relevant in that dense items have more mass & are relatively heavier than less dense objects the same size. This however all depends on the idea that gravity affects mass. What is the force acting upon the mass of objects & pulling them "downward"?
>>
>>61086608

NEET's are just parasites that live off of their parents or someone else. They are the definition of shitty socialism
>>
>>61107844
>https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H2329&t=KJV
>Transliteration - chuwg
>circle, circuit, compass

Gesenius only said in meant a sphere because he was blinded by false teachings like you.

I'd recommend you look at the definition for "foundations" in a Hebrew Lexicon for 2 Samuel 22:16

>https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H4146&t=KJV

The earth has foundations like a building, the heavens are a vault above, God created all that is in SIX DAYS, read your bible (KJV) and believe every word it says
WOT
>>
File: IsraeliDupedNWORothschildMeme.jpg (449KB, 551x766px) Image search: [Google]
IsraeliDupedNWORothschildMeme.jpg
449KB, 551x766px
>>61108300
>>
>>61108394
>i am saying the idea got picked up, amplified, and rapidly propagated throughout the internet fairly recently
I agree, they want to drag the truth of the flat earth through the mud, just like they did with 9/11 and the school shootings, some genius comes along and discovers a truth and the ptb have to bury it through disinformation, but I test the spirits for lies, Eric Dubay is a liar, concerning Christ, but his wisdom on the flat earth is true and that is what I listen too
>>
File: 0049_david_ben_gurion.jpg (37KB, 461x354px) Image search: [Google]
0049_david_ben_gurion.jpg
37KB, 461x354px
>>61109013
>>
>>61080949
>Think Tanks
All of my keks
>>
>>61080949
Why are think tanks so high? Only a few have any sway and even then it's just information, not money.
>>
>>61108910
>Is that supposed to be your answer?
It is my answer. You are denser than the air, thus you fall through the air, if you were less dense that the air, you'd float. You are less denser than the ground and thus you float on the ground. If gravity were true, then you honestly believe that currently there are people 8000 miles below you jumping down and falling up, and that buildings and water are upside down. I mean honestly think it through, it's an absurd belief. Have you ever seen a bucket of water turn upside down and the water didn't fall out?
>>
File: navigator_globe_lg.jpg (132KB, 669x706px) Image search: [Google]
navigator_globe_lg.jpg
132KB, 669x706px
>>61096783

Jews own the billion dollar globe market
>>
File: girl pepe.png (25KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
girl pepe.png
25KB, 640x640px
>>61101412

Oh really
http://www.enemies.cc/illustrated-gnostic-myths/archons-aliens-eden/adams-awakening/
>>
>>61108932

i was unaware that even flat-earthers believe that the world rests upon something, if that is what you are insinuating by "foundations." if that's the jist of what you're saying, you need to explain how verses such as the following would integrate:

>"He stretches out the north over empty space; He hangs the earth on nothing" (Job 26:7)

as far as the meaning of the Hebrew word "chug" in Isaiah 40:22 is concerned, it would seem that you are no less guilty of interpreting it from within the framework of your worldview than am i.

on a side note, are you a KJV-onlyist?
>>
>>61080949
Justin Trudeau is secretly a faggot. Not even joking
>>
>>61109484
decided to click the link.

Complete bullshit pulled from a pig's anus.

People like that are the reason why Humans aren't colonizing planets.
>>
>>61083093
Doesn't take much imagination to poo in loo Harjinder
>>
>>61109793

it's no secret
>>
>>61085972
This post is entirely ironic.
>>
>>61109074

>I agree, they want to drag the truth of the flat earth through the mud, just like they did with 9/11 and the school shootings, some genius comes along and discovers a truth and the ptb have to bury it through disinformation

i'm not quite clear on why you would qualify the dusting off of a worldview as old as antiquity itself as an act of "genius."

and, as a Brother, i would strongly encourage you to be careful of whom you chose to take advice from - most especially as it relates to something like this. again, this whole trend is beyond suspicious.

besides that, have any of the flat-earthers come up with an explanation for things like time zones, and the fact that it is midnight on one side of the earth whilst it is noon on the opposite?
>>
>>61088258
>>61088300
>>61088365
was gonna post these desu
>>
>>61105148
Lion =middle east. The caliphate. If you think about it. If the ruling class collectively considered isis a threat couldn't they put all the bs aside and steam roll them and collectively keep the area stable. No they need to antogonize the movement before the war starts .
>>
>>61094114
>Christine Fitzgerald told David Icke
Actually David Icke has spoken out countless of times on the Jews. He just claims that the Reptilians are one level deeper into the conspiracy inception which most people are ignorant of.

The only thing I find convincing about this crazy theory is that many religions on almost all continents mention these beings with similar characteristics.
>>
>>61108589
This is not a theory it is a conspiracy
>>
File: kek.png (2MB, 1669x943px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
2MB, 1669x943px
>>61081806
i took the bait, hook line and sinker.
>>
>>61081806
>simple ways
Even the vikings knew the world was round.
Just go outside, on the roof, and try the see the Eiffel Tower.
If the world was flat, you could see it m8.
>>
>>61080949
But I don't have any debt?
>>
>>61109347
>You are denser than the air, thus you fall through the air, if you were less dense that the air, you'd float.

But WHY? You refuse to explain the mechanism/force responsible for this. We all know this as GRAVITY.
>>
>>61081806
>>61111295
Or, you know, tie a cheap as camera & gps to a balloon & see for yourself. YouTube is full of these AMATEUR videos clearly showing the curvature of the Earth. I suppose they're all in on it for that sweet JewTube money, huh?
>>
>>61110075
I said it was genius not because the belief is old, indeed the belief that the earth is a sphere is old as well, I said it was genius because it is a very obvious yet very well concealed truth

>i would strongly encourage you to be careful of whom you chose to take advice from
I agree, I'll listen to the Bible, which says the earth is flat too

>have any of the flat-earthers come up with an explanation for things like time zones
>the fact that it is midnight on one side of the earth whilst it is noon on the opposite?
the earth is a disk with north pole in the center and it is surrounded on all sides by antarctica (just like the U.N. flag), the sun and the moon circle over head in a circular pattern perpendicular to the surface of the earth (which is flat). When a source of light moves far away from you, the light become more dim. This is because the air has water in it that acts as an evanescent agent the farther objects move away. So when the sun goes to the other side of the world, it is so far away that the light doesn't reach you. This is the law of perspective, the farther away an object it, the more it converges into a vanishing point. Not even light can overcome this law
>>
>>61080949

What if I'm not there, but a few rungs higher. It's pretty awesome actually.
>>
>>61080949
This image is hilarious. I work for a think tank. We're basically a non-profit that makes profits and produces nothing but "Hey guys, if we do thing one thing (no word on how to balance the trade off), this other thing wouldn't be a problem" white papers.
>>
>>61112114
>sun goes to the other side of the world

So, why does it appear to drop below the horizon?
>>
>>61111848
>But WHY? You refuse to explain the mechanism/force responsible for this.
Why do you require an explanation from me where you don't require one from yourself. God made all things not me, but even still I can tell you gravity is indeed a lie, there are not people 8000 miles below us falling up

> We all know this as GRAVITY.
You call the phenomena "gravity" that is the name you gave the phenomena, not what it is. It is a misnomer, I can call blue red, but that doesn't make blue red. Gravity was invented to explain why the earth could be a sphere, there is no scientific evidence for it. If you do not require proofs for your theories, why do you hold the same expectation from me to require proofs for mine? I have proofs, but you have ignored them all
>>
Nothing has changed since the Bible was written.

Earth is Lucifer's kingdom, and his servants the jews manage it for him.

Everything the Jew's religion believes is opposite of Christianity. They're satanists.
>>
>>61112364
If you watch a time lapse video of the sun go "over" the horizon it first get's slightly smaller and then is fades out of sight, getting less and less bright. It never "goes over" the horizon, people think it does because they have been taught lies in the schools since they were children.

Please go to a high mountain and watch the sun go "over" the horizon, you'll see that I am right
>>
>>61081372
At last I truly see! (with my one good eye)
>>
>>61112366
Wrong. The theory of gravity was devised to explain the exact phenomenon we are discussing, i.e. Why objects toward the ground. You are correct about one thing. No one anywhere is falling up. Everything everywhere is falling IN.
>>
>>61112366
So why do things fall to the ground?
>>
>>61112501
So where's the end of the world and what is there there? What's on the other side of Earth?
>>
>>61110593
What ever happened to all the good swedish metal?
>>
>>61081372

that picture uses the same eminem photo twice and therefore is not a valid montage

can you see it?
>>
>>61080949
earth is flat desu
>>
>>61112501
Wrong again. The Sun & Moon both appear MUCH larger as they are rising & setting. I can see both horizons clearly & unobstructed from my home & I assure you I have seen countless sunrises & sunsets. This is just getting sad now.
>>
>>61112720
>Its obvious the lizard people dont let humans go there, and the ufos kill anyone who does.
>Besides jfk was killed

Typical flat earther arguments
>>
>>61080949
The US has had anti grav tech since the 50's.

We've had the capability for interstellar travel for half a century yet we still send people into space on missiles and fly people around on vacuum tubes with drums full of explosive juice.
>>
>>61080949
>So give me the most mind blowing thing you know right now. go.
Homogenous countries are the greatest threat to total NWO control, which is why Russia is the saviour of the white race, because they want to preserve european homogenous countries, in order to ''push'' the U.S ''out'' of Europe, which they currently control through the EU and are seeking to ''permanently'' control by removing the homogenous status of the countries in Europe.
>>
>>61112953
I might be misinterpreting him but with the way he explained the sun moving around earth wouldn't it be night on the whole planet at the same time and no timezones? I'm gonna try to cook up some crazy "theories" and have them ready for the next thread, see if anyone takes them seriously.
>>
>>61086608
Eh, I'm just living off of my mother while she works, pays taxes, etc. Not much different unless you can manage to produce your own food, electricity, water, etc.

No matter what you do in modern society you have to conform in one way or another in order to survive.
>>
>>61112499
>>61112499
>>61112499
>>61112499
God gives dubs to this truth.
>>
>>61113097
I honestly could'nt understand the point he was trying to make.

Lol that would be a great idea. Try to make up some shitty youtube video to go with it, because "if it is on youtube, it's true".
>>
>>61112654
Gravity is a lie. Get out of you chair, look at the ground and point at it, and honestly say to yourself "8000 miles that way, their are upside down buildings and oceans" WOT

>>61112716
Density, things that fall are less dense than the air

>>61112720
The end of the world, is beyond antarctica, which encompasses the entire world (ever wonder why it is largely uninhabited?). Just like the UN flag, antarctica is not an island on the south pole, there is no south pole, south is simply the opposite of north, there is a north pole, it's at the center of the disk-shaped world.
>>
>>61112887
>The Sun & Moon both appear MUCH larger as they are rising & setting.
incorrect WOT
>>
>>61113539
>things that fall are less dense than the air

Why does having more density mean things go down?
>>
>>61113589
Because you are more dense. Better than fairy tale gravity
>>
>>61080949
>You guys are experts on conspiracies
>pol experts on anything

lol. pol is only expert at getting cucked
>>
>>61112795
https://www.google.com/search?q=site:vigilantcitizen.com+SPOTM&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=msvin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj8mYWz-azKAhVIwj4KHcvqBDAQ_AUICigE

Have fun.
>>
>>61113539
>ever wonder why it is largely uninhabited
Because it's cold as fuck and has no good infrastructure and you can't grow any crops there?
>>
>>61113539
what the fuck are you on about

literally just take a fucking camera, attach it to a fucking balloon, and watch the footage

this is some shit-tier b8 man
>>
>>61113647
You haven't given a reason or theory that is better than gravity.
>>
File: TDgUdWW[1].png (278KB, 4799x2701px) Image search: [Google]
TDgUdWW[1].png
278KB, 4799x2701px
Guys...
>>
>>61113727
>it's cold
>lives in sweden

mate you should move their to get away from the muslims, oh wait if you go their by private expedition they shoot you out of the water. Nevermind
>>
>>61113729
Amateur balloon footage shows the earth is flat up to 20 miles, if it was a sphere you'd see it curve. I recommend you look up what you recommend me to look up, it corroborates what I say

>>61113761
Density, because density actually exists unlike gravity. gravity is less than a theory, gravity is a bad joke, the kind you tell to a person you hate
>>
>>61113575
I have eyes, friend. Also, I work 3rd shift. I see the moon every night. It's appears HUGE when low in the sky. The same for the Sun when I see it rise FROM BELOW THE HORIZON every single day.
>>
>>61113838
If it was as cold as the winter during the entire year I would have gone from here a long time ago. And it still isn't nearly as cold here as it is in Antarctica.
>>
File: 1452358744942.jpg (169KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1452358744942.jpg
169KB, 800x1200px
>>61113804

Heh, jokes on you as a member of the military I'm a step above the debt slave
>>
>>61114055
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCAnLxRvNNc

Your turn
>>
>>61114081
Antarctica isn't so bad, you just have to get past the international military submarines that will destroy your soul on your ship with torpedoes.
>>
>>61113655
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>61114240
>fish
>eye
>lens

When the lens is level it shows a flat earth, also look at that nice hot spot created by the sun on the clouds it's directly over. Kind of strange for an object that is 93 MILLION MILES AWAY!!!!!
>>
>>61114438
This picture shows very clearly that it isn't a fish eye lens. What now? :)
>>
File: not fish eye.png (592KB, 854x437px) Image search: [Google]
not fish eye.png
592KB, 854x437px
>>61114639
>>
>>61114127
unless you work at the pentagon your just a wage slave who may die at work
>>
File: KnightOfCups.jpg (429KB, 1500x1527px) Image search: [Google]
KnightOfCups.jpg
429KB, 1500x1527px
>>61080949

You're all wage slaves while pic related
>>
>>61114438
Why isn't the entire disc visible?
>>
>>61080949
I bought a lottery ticket hoping with $700,000,000 I Could fuck off without doing anything else in the system ever.
>>
>>61114055
>Density, because density actually exists unlike gravity.

Yes Density exists, so why do things that are more dense than air fall down?

Why don't they fall sideways, or up?
>>
the eye at the top is a representation of God being able to see all of the bullshit happening below it.

God always prevails of "evil".
>>
>>61114855
except for give them millions of dollars of your earnings first in taxes
>>
>>61082630
>Straya poster
>automatically makes me believe everything he is not supporting despite logic
>i have become x axis
>flatener of worlds
>>
>>61114279
>>61113838
>submarines, no private expeditions

Wait is this true? Where can I read more? What is the official explanation for this?
>>
>>61114855
luck doesn't exist. it is created by the deceitful ones in order to perpetuate the myth that not everything happens with a reason.

what truly exists is what people deserve in the eyes of God. if you deserve to receive something, then you will. if you don't deserve to receive something, then you won't. this is what people currently know as "karma" or "fortune" etc.

the notions of "chance" "luck" or "randomness" are myths to perpetuate the idea of meaninglessness, which draws people people away from God and His Word.

the individual holds as much power as the collective.
>>
>>61108589
>>61108589

5 star post nigga, etc.
>>
File: b&.jpg (76KB, 810x370px) Image search: [Google]
b&.jpg
76KB, 810x370px
>>61114798
>>
File: oblivion-ANUS.jpg (131KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
oblivion-ANUS.jpg
131KB, 1440x900px
>>61115679
>>
>>61081420
very informative piece, thanks m8

I think I'm starting to get a grasp on the cultural marxist thinking.
Here's what's interesting: Marxism (or classical marxism, as the guy put it), is about the class warfare, the proletariat against the high class, the many against the few.
On the other hand, cultural marxism is about the fight of the oppressed against the oppressive, the minorities against the majority.
In race terms, that's the blacks vs the whites, in fucking terms that's the trans vs the cis etc. In economical terms tho? Who is the minority and who is the majority in economical terms?
Cultural marxism through definition supports the rich and the high class (which are the majority) and fight against the proletariat, the minority.
That's why cultural marxism has nothing to do with marxism/communism, that's the root of the "nu-leftist" evil, and that's why many of them have resorted to creating a new definition for "racism" and "sexism", adding power to the equation.
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.