[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pakistani boy cuts off own hand after blasphemy mistake: police

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 17

>LAHORE (PAKISTAN) (AFP) -
>A 15-year-old Pakistani boy cut off his own hand believing he had committed blasphemy, only to be celebrated by his parents and neighbours for the act, police told AFP Friday.

>Local police chief Nausher Ahmed described how an imam told a gathering at a village mosque that those who love the Prophet Mohammad always say their prayers, then asked who among the crowd had stopped praying.

>Mohammad Anwar, 15, raised his hand by mistake after apparently mishearing the question.

>The crowd swiftly accused him of blasphemy so he went to his house and cut off the hand he had raised, put it on a plate, and presented it to the cleric, the police chief said.

>The incident took place at a village in Hujra Shah Muqeem district, some 125 kilometres (77 miles) south of Lahore, the capital of Punjab province, about four days ago, according to the policeman.

>Ahmed said that he has seen a video in which the boy is greeted by villagers in the street as his parents proclaim their pride.

>No complaint has been made, he said, so no police report has been filed and there will be no investigation.

>Blasphemy is a hugely sensitive issue in Pakistan, an Islamic republic of some 200 million, where even unproven allegations frequently stir mob violence and lynchings.

>Critics including European governments say the country's blasphemy laws are often misused to settle personal scores.

http://www.france24.com/en/20160115-pakistani-boy-cuts-off-own-hand-after-blasphemy-mistake-police
>>
Good for them. They should be able to practice their insane religion in any way they want, as long as they keep it contained to the Middle East.
>>
>>61080629

I could not give a fuck.

I wish they cut their dicks or heads instead
>>
>>61080629
Now he will only be able to grab one German buttcheek at a time
>>
>>61080629
Now that's religious belief. Hate the religion, but that kid is based af
>>
>>61080783
Yeah, keep the shit to the shitholes, and stop it from spreading
>>
>>61081337

The kid and the whole village is insane. That's not based.
>>
You gotta hand it to him that's dedication.
>>
>>61080629
they should cut their balls off for blasphemy
>>
>>61081530
DUDE
>>
The US should just bomb Pakistan.
>>
File: 1449349802122.jpg (73KB, 652x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449349802122.jpg
73KB, 652x640px
>>61081530
>>
>>61081642
/thread
>>
>>61080629
>>
>>61080629
>Christians like say "cut off the limb that sins, so that you may not be cast into the lake of fire along with it."
>Don't actually do it and like to act morally superior regardless
>Paki's actually do it

The absolute madmen.
>>
>UK
>15-year old wins local praise for proof of concept for renewable energy

>Pakistan
>15-year old wins local praise for cutting his hand off

>US
>Old man wins national praise for cutting his dick off
>>
>>61081964
>these are not extremists

my sides
>>
File: islam moderates.png (451KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
islam moderates.png
451KB, 768x1280px
>>61080783
>>61081383

Stop being faggots, to stop cancer from spreading you must cut it out, not simply let it be.

Just because it hasnt reached the lymph nodes yet, doesnt mean you shouldnt be worried and cut it out, and a piece around it just to be safe too, so that it doesnt come back.

You dont fuck around with cancer, it will kill you.
>>
>>61081425
Why do you care? If they want to cut off their hands in their own village so be it. Nobody even forced him too.
>>
>>61082183

What an ugly thing to suggest, there are no extremists, stop being offensive and intolerant of islam. The punishment for blasphemy is much worse than losing your hand, this boy got off light under Sharia.
>>
>>61080629

Such a normal, peace loving, misunderstood religions and culture
>>
File: Britain5.png (975KB, 969x963px) Image search: [Google]
Britain5.png
975KB, 969x963px
>>61082151

>UK
>1984 is real life

It was terribly dangerous to let your thoughts wander when you were in any public place or within range of a telescreen. The smallest thing could give you away. A nervous tic, an unconscious look of anxiety, a habit of muttering to yourself -- anything that carried with it the suggestion of abnormality, of having something to hide. In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face (to look incredulous when a victory was announced, for example) was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: facecrime, it was called.
-- George Orwell, 1984
>>
>>61081425
Would we not think it was awesome if someone cut off their hand "for Europe" or whatever?
>>
>be me at leftist daycare aka columbia university
>sociology 202 : Gender Management
>professor looks at us and asks "Who here will vote for donald trump?"
>I accidentally raise my penis thinking he just said bernie
>everyone glares soo much triggering
>go to bathroom
>cut off penis
>return with removed penis on a plate
>everyone tells me how strong and brave i am
>feel myself come closer to the state

2016: THE YEAR WHEN EVERYTHING IS MENTAL ILLNESS
>>
>>61082637
>>61082637
Not smiling at gay cyclists is a crime now. Kek
>>
>>61080629
What a Pussie. He should have taken a Stoning like a man.
>>
>>61080629

There was a thread on /pol/ earlier, regarding how severe inbreeding has caused Muslim society to become dysgenic. Something like 60% of Pakis are inbred.

On the plus side, at least his hand gets to grope 72 virgins for eternity.
>>
>>61082270
Lol, what a shitty metaphor.
>It's cancer! But it's in another person(Pakistan), so don't mess or you'll die!!!!11!1!!1

Take note, that both didn't say mention not removing it from the West, but it was heavily implied that Islam is shit.
>>
>>61083998

Pakistan isnt islam you idiot.
>>
>>61082637
Jesus christ, who is going to liberate the UK? They need to be saved from themselves, but there is no way that American blood should be shed on their behalf.
>>
>>61080629
To any muslims on /pol/:
Abandon your faith publicly, believe what you will in private and worship as you see fit, but the public identity of your faith is irrevocably damaged. Publicly renounce association with Islam and encourage others to do the same, you can still hold that Mohammed was a prophet and all that, but the organization is poison now and you do not want to be associated with it any longer.
>>
>>61084312
But they believe in it by and large so they're pretty much cancer.
>>
>>61081233
So underrated
>>
>>61080629
>>Blasphemy is a hugely sensitive issue in Pakistan, an Islamic republic of some 200 million, where even unproven allegations frequently stir mob violence and lynchings.
So like rape to Feminists?
>>
>>61080629
Anyone else find it strange that there's a severed and bloody hand on the front page of the fucking newspaper?
That's liveleaks tier shit.
>>
File: 1445952015900.jpg (160KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
1445952015900.jpg
160KB, 600x709px
>>61080629
COMING TO A GERMANY NEAR YOU
>>
File: 784058_1328005845580_500_271.jpg (33KB, 498x271px) Image search: [Google]
784058_1328005845580_500_271.jpg
33KB, 498x271px
>>61080629
SAVAGES! SAVAGES!
>>
>>61080629
That's not a valid reason to cut off their hands.
>>
File: Frenchtacticalretreat.gif (3MB, 300x140px) Image search: [Google]
Frenchtacticalretreat.gif
3MB, 300x140px
>>61080629
i think the worst thing about this story is that his parents praised him, there's no mention of shock, or even surprise about it, this sort of backwards bullshit is the norm for them, this is "moderate islam" and that's fucking scary as shit
>>
File: 1441921128923.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1441921128923.gif
2MB, 375x375px
>>61086665
>belgium
>>
File: charlie brown fear of future.gif (11KB, 600x121px) Image search: [Google]
charlie brown fear of future.gif
11KB, 600x121px
>>61086681
>this is "moderate islam" and that's fucking scary as shit
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 589x446px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 589x446px
>>61080629
I was going to eat that hand
>>
>>61082128
Bible is filled with parables and metaphors. Only retards believe jesus slayed an actualy dragon/basilisk. One way of interpreting that could be cutting contact with friends that make poor decisions
>>
>>61084979
What organization?

There is no organization, that's part of the problem. They associate with a label that they do not control the meaning of. There isn't anybody who controls the meaning of their label, so whoever speaks out the loudest will be who determines the nature of the label. Few acts speak louder than the media amplification afforded by blowing up innocent Americans.

People need to learn to reject labels which are not controlled by people that they trust.

If Catholics trust the pope to safeguard the public perception of the label "Catholic", then embracing the label of "Catholic" is relatively safe.

On the other hand, who controls the label "protestant"? Nobody. When you embrace that label, you are putting yourself at risk to be associated with all manner of unsavoury characters, such as snake worshipping baptists.

Nobody has control over the label "Muslim", so when people associate themselves with that label, they must expect that they will be in competition with terrorists for control of that label.
>>
>>61082270
exactly

we already blew it with the kike cancer lets not fuck it up again

oh wait thanks to the kike cancer we cant do shit about the islam cancer
>>
>>61087819
Good points, though isn't there at least some degree of religious organization among overwhelmingly islamic states? I'm thinking Iran or the Saudis, but you're overall right and the dropping labels thing is really what I was trying to get at.
>>
>>61087819
I thought the King of Saudi Arabia was the King of Islam...
>>
They can sure assimilate.
>>
>>61088311
He is one of many who claim to be such. Muslims can't agree on who is in charge, or who is really a Muslim and who is blasphemous. They've been fighting for over a thousand years over these points.
>>
>>61080629

Fucking savages, pure and simple.
>>
>>61089221
Oh come on. Hands grow back
>>
>>61081679
>that pic
you have to admit, those CSAT-roaches have some bitchin' helmets and camo patterns.
>>
>>61082637

They need to make a faithful adaptation of 1984. Since normies don't read books. A movie or t.v. series, maybe then people will begin to question our present social norms. Political correctness is literally madness.
>>
Anybody got a spare bunk? I've officially run out of fucks to give.

HALP
>>
I think he deserved a standing ovation after that handful
>>
File: I'm_outta_here!.gif (2MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
I'm_outta_here!.gif
2MB, 427x240px
>>
>>61086212

Standards were pretty lax, gore wise. It was common to see suicide bomber heads in pictures etc and video reports of blast scenes were rarely censored in anyway.

It's only recently TV channels started to censor some stuff, mostly on a voluntary basis.

To be fair, we are really use to seeing this, every Eid ul Azha. we slaughter goats cows etc right in the street, it's an event and kids often gather around to see it. kinda numbs you to it
>>
>>61090134
>there are people who actually believe this sort of behavior is compatible with western civilization.
>>
>>61090364
Just as you find this shocking, people in the, uh, "east" find your lax attitude to nudity and sex shocking.

heck, fuck the east, just look at US, there is more tolerance for blood and gore than is for sex and nudity, for example.

it's one of those right-wing/left-wing things?
>>
>>61090780
I'm actually from the US and I was surprised at how lax people are on nudity here.
Just as how people here are shocked to discover that I own more than a few guns.
>>
This religion is getting out of hand.
>>
File: facepalm-ernie.jpg (38KB, 539x442px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm-ernie.jpg
38KB, 539x442px
>>61080629
>only to be celebrated by his parents and neighbours for the act
>>
>>61081233
Kek'd, underrated.
>>
>>61080629
Hell yeah this kid is metal as fuck. I'd be proud to have such a dedicated and selfless son (even if he'd been brainwashed by a pedophile ring)
>>
>>61087740
>only retards believe Jesus slayed an actual dragon/basilisk
of course he didn't. That was St. George, you know, St. George: the patron saint of England. St. George the Dragon Slayer
St. George, king of the retards
>>
>>61089726

If they made that it would be banned in Britain.
>>
>>61091613

Gotta hand it to you.
>>
>>61080629
Bunch of mentally ill psychopaths. This is why you don't breed with your family members people. Pakistani communities practically enforce incest.
>>
>>61080629
why not head?
>>
>>61081337
>cutting your hand off for an honest mistake of mishearing a question
>based af
"No"
>>
>>61080629

I can actually admire this kind of commitment, but a little unfair just because he misheard. I don't think Allah is that harsh. Cheer up, kid
>>
>>61081425
>After being captured, he famously declared to Porsena: "I am Gaius Mucius, a citizen of Rome. I came here as an enemy to kill my enemy, and I am as ready to die as I am to kill. We Romans act bravely and, when adversity strikes, we suffer bravely." He also declared that he was the first of three hundred Roman youths to volunteer for the task of assassinating Porsena at the risk of losing their own lives.[1]

>"Watch," he declared, "so that you know how cheap the body is to men who have their eye on great glory." Mucius thrust his right hand into a fire which was lit for sacrifice and held it there without giving any indication of pain, thereby earning for himself and his descendants the cognomen Scaevola, meaning 'left-handed'. Porsena, shocked at the youth's bravery, dismissed him from the Etruscan camp, free to return to Rome saying "Go back, since you do more harm to yourself than me". At the same time, the king also sent ambassadors to Rome to offer peace.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaius_Mucius_Scaevola
>>
>>61080629

I honestly don't give a fuck until they keep to themselves and stay in their shithole countries.

They can chop off their hands, their dicks, their daughters' clitorises, rape each other, main each other, kill each other.

Whatever you like, just don't come here.
>>
File: what the fug.jpg (8KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
what the fug.jpg
8KB, 211x246px
Hmm I wonder where that sounds familiar.
>And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
>Matthew 5:30

>Religion
>>
>>61082637
>Sudden silence from all Brits
You fucking cucks. Where's that article of that poor fuck who held a paper gun at a bank teller, then got back in line when he was asked?
>>
>>61091887
That is why Islam needs to die
>>
>>61083076
I can't speak for "we", but I certainly wouldn't.
>>
quints
>>
>>61080629

>blasphemy

Moderate muslims:

The Killing of Farkhunda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28u4ItL02Fo [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEdMhPi-Ui8 [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MSZ2jOEARQ [Embed]

>Shitskins find half burned Koran in trash
>Accuse woman in shrine
>Beat her, throw rocks at her
>Police try to save her from the mob by pulling her to the roof of a shed
>She is hit by rocks and trash and falls down
>She is beaten to death by people stomping her and throwing rocks at her
>Body ran over by a car
>Dragged 300 feet
>Taken to beach and burned

This happened back in March and didn't make it to American news media that much. Even if it was a New York Times story.
This wasn't done by "extremists", this was done by average citizens and practitioners of Islam. People still want you to believe this kind of mentality is a minority and that muslims are level headed and peaceful.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/12/30/islam-never-changes-an-afghan-muslim-woman-falsely-accused-of-burning-a-quran-is-brutally-beaten-run-over-dragged-to-her-death-and-burned-by-a-wild-eyed-mob-of-afghan-religious-savages/

http://thisisengland.org.uk/gruesome-video-muslim-mob-tears-27-year-old-woman-apart-before-killing-her-over-false-accusation-of-burning-koran/#
>>
bump for interest.
>>
>>61080629
8ch dot net/pol/res/4563265.html
>>
File: allah giveth allah taketh away.webm (476KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
allah giveth allah taketh away.webm
476KB, 400x400px
>>61080629
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.