[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ted Cruz stumps the Trump???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 32

File: TedCruz.png (413KB, 844x420px) Image search: [Google]
TedCruz.png
413KB, 844x420px
Ted Cruz is savage af

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9L-prXogME
>>
>>61076947
Only Americans are allowed to make that judgement
>>
File: ted.jpg (255KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ted.jpg
255KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>61077048
but he did stump the Trump and the moderator at the very beginning
>>
>>61076947
Cruz was undoubtedly brilliant last night. You are right to make that conclusion.
>>
>>61077358
>>61077557
How much does the GOP pay you to shill? I'm trying to make some money on the side
>>
File: le proud parent.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
le proud parent.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>61077557
please, even his father is voting donald
>>
File: 1452782452289.jpg (194KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1452782452289.jpg
194KB, 1080x1920px
Cruz is intelligent enough to dominate everyone on that stage, but not alpha enough to stump Trump
>>
>>61077654
Not enough, to be honest.
>>
File: 1452092334335.jpg (187KB, 600x625px) Image search: [Google]
1452092334335.jpg
187KB, 600x625px
>>
>>61077721
Funny, but still, Cruz dominated last night. You'll just have to live with it.
>>
>>61076947
The guy is clearly a closeted faggot, he can barely contain his homo lisp.
>>
>>61076947
Trump destroyed Cruz
>>
Why doesn't everyone use "muh 9/11"? I don't get how it was relevant at all. Fuck Trump.
>>
The courts will gut Cruz. No judge in the country is going to declare he is a natural born citizen when he gets sued. This means Bernie Sanders will win by default. kek
>>
Only on the birther issue, Cruz won.

But on the NY question, he got destroyed by Trump. He was so blown the fuck out he had to applaud him to control the damage. Reminder that NY primary is worth 29 points, while Iowa is just worth 6 points.

And then he got RAPED, BLOWN THE FUCK OUT, and even *BOOED* when Rubio proved he was a political hack.
>>
>>61077992
>No judge in the country is going to declare he is a natural born citizen
Why?
>>
>>61077968
>how is 9/11 relevant to NY American values, I don't get it
moron
>>
>>61078028
Because he keeps pissing on "unelected judges"

I'm sure they hate his fucking guts and will use any chance they get to fuck him over
>>
>>61078049
9/11 happened 14 years ago, how can people use it? Everyone knows NY is liberal.
>>
>>61077840
He did well but It will not propel him any further, he's still at a dead heat with Cruz and Carson eating up his potential supporters. He didn't manage to take down Trump, he came close, but he didn't go for the throat when he should have and allowed Trump to regain his footing and shrug it off.
>>
>>61077721
kek
>>
File: YTgjUjn.jpg (54KB, 1025x683px) Image search: [Google]
YTgjUjn.jpg
54KB, 1025x683px
>>61077840
He dominated everyone but Trump. He's impressive but you have to understand the consequences of that 10 minute talk about his Canadian birth did. While he held his own that he might be able to win in court to be president, Trump planted the seeds of doubt that the democrats will sue (which they willthe if) and tie him up in court for 2 years. There's also the fact that a lot of Cruz supporters aren't even aware that he was born in Canada. 10 minutes is a long time to talk about an issue and there were millions of Americans watching who turned to their friends and family and said "Cruz was born in Canada?"

He's tainted goods now. Even if Cruz won the exchange, just bringing up the issue alone is enough to hurt him in the long run.
>>
>>61077968
>how is how New York responded to 9/11 relevant to New York values
Fucking inbred idiot
>>
File: 11931721_news_bigpic.jpg (94KB, 625x439px) Image search: [Google]
11931721_news_bigpic.jpg
94KB, 625x439px
I think Ted and Trump planned this shit about New-Yoork before the debate in some private exchange. I think Cruz told to Trump that he will set himself up for an easy attack to let his numbers go down but in exchange Trump guaranteed him the vice.
>>
>>61078166
They voted for Reagan. They could vote for Trump.

If Trump manages to get NY, the election is over.
>>
>>61076947
The fact is Trump is right at the end of the day, if Cruz gets the nomination OR if Trump picks him as his VP the Dems will bring a lawsuit they already said they will
>>
out of all the assholes from the GOP, Ted Cruz's shtick angers me the most

nothing about him screams outsider. The guy is as career politician as they come

You can see the smug on his face
>>
>>61078192
This is true, but you have to admit that Cruz is starting to get more aggressive, and is actually able to make a stand for himself against Trump. I'd certainly be interested to see what happens come next debates.
>>
File: 1452509811131.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452509811131.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>61077968
Trump sent a few hundred men to help at ground zero. He was actively involved in the cleanup and even proposed a replacement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

Trump IS New York, but that's not a bad thing for some rat-faced weasel to belittle him for.
>>
Anyone else is starting to respect Marc Rubio I love his stance on the gun control,and him BTFOing Cruz brought a smile to my face
>>
>>61078396
He destroyed Cruz. I think he had that prepared.
>>
>>61078234
I could defiantly see the left bringing up some bullshit lawsuit, so in that regard I agree with that assumption. However, I honestly feel like farther down the line, if this stays prominent, Cruz will most likely get a final court ruling as to whether or not he's eligible to run just to shut everyone up.
>>
>>61078258
Please explain it if it's so obvious, lad.

>>61078396
>>61078429
Timing was just right too. Cruz got stumped by Rubio and the moderators as he couldn't respond
>>
Trump ended Cruz'z presidential bid with his 9/11 comments.
Cruz tried to stump him and got destroyed.
>>
TRUMP JUST GOT STUMPED
>>
Trump Status: Unstumped.
>>
>>61078234
Rubio destroyed him again
>>
File: cruz32.jpg (155KB, 599x837px) Image search: [Google]
cruz32.jpg
155KB, 599x837px
>>
they're at the very least on equal footing in that clip, not necessarily stumped, but trump certainly isn't dominating him

they look like two equals throwing bants
>>
>>61076947
He stumped himself desu senpai
>>
>>61078505
Labels didn't matter that thay. People was able to skip go clubbing around like faggots and do everything they could to help, like bringing bottles of water to the firefighters (there's a picture somewhere I can't find it).
Don't forget 9/11 was the reason why everyone reelected Bush so Trump can bring back memories of putting aside political affiliation and vote republican regardless.
>>
the 9/11 thing was brutal to cruz
>>
>>61076947
Holy shit trump actually got BTFO
>>
>>61078328
that video looks like a green screen af
>>
>>61078258
Yes how is it relevant?
Are they suppose to think they are so special and enlightened that they dont like it when people kill them?
>>
>>61078531
>>61078718
I dont think foreigners understand how much the rest of the country hates New York
>>
>>61080790
You might think the roaring response to MUH 9/11 is illogical, but it's not like Cruz's attack was grounded on logic. He was painting an us guys vs them guys scenario, and Trump makes everyone level Americans and wipes this divide by invoking the 9/11 relief efforts.
>>
>>61081118
>He was painting an us guys vs them guys scenario
it worked
Trump had to go to the muh 9/11 card to shut cruz up but the damage was already done
>>
File: Ted Cruz Blowing Reagan_X Rated.jpg (457KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ted Cruz Blowing Reagan_X Rated.jpg
457KB, 467x700px
Ted Cruz sucks cock
>>
>>61081232
Then why didn't Cruz stand his ground? Why did Cruz think it was a big enough deal to clap for? Cruz conceded that there's a lot more to NY than his stereotyping and that Canada thing comes back because Canadians won't share that solidarity.
>>
>>61081426
the muh 9/11 was a 'please dont hit me anymore'
He already made his point what more was there to say
>>
>>61078268
NYer Reporting in. Yeah, cause NY is really liberal as fuck but a lot of people in the woodwork don't vote so if they come out it may be a bit astounding. Also I live in the only red county so I know he's got at least one NY county.
>>
>>61078268
>They voted for Reagan
New York City didnt
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 507x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 507x564px
>mfw retards think a lawsuit against Cruz would go anywhere
>mfw Trumpettes unironically think it's okay when Trump plays the 9/11 card
>mfw Trumpettes think he won the debate
>>
>>61081232
What damage? Trump gave a beautiful response to Cruz's divisiveness that everybody is praising today. Cruzbots need to get out of their little Christian Glenn Beck bubble.

Cruz, as a foreigner to this country, made the mistake of thinking we as Americans hate all New Yorkers as a matter of course. But that's not and never has been true. All Cruz did was cement himself further as "the foreigner" and "the other" that doesn't get this country.
>>
>>61077557
You're kidding right? At best, Cruz pulled a draw over the natural born citizen thing, Trump's concern is genuine that Cruz will have an issue, this has been talked about of the liberal side for months now.

As for the rest of the debate, Trump dropped a tactical nuke over the New York thing. It was so devastating of a counter that Cruz was cucked into clapping for Trump, and that's when trump went in for the kill; you could see the look of horror as Cruz realized he had been baited into a bad spot as soon as Trump mentioned 9/11.

So Cruz pulled a draw at best over the birther issue while being so baited and destroyed over the New York thing, that you notice Cruz avoided directly sparring with Trump for the rest of the debate. He literally rolled over onto his back, begging to be accepted for the VP slot.
>>
>>61082404
>What damage
That trump went on Russert and talked about New York values like gun control
>that everybody is praising today
Like who
The only people I have seen are liberal New Yorkers
>>
Fuck New York though
>>
>>61082566
Like everybody. Again, you guys are trapped in a little bubble with your foreign-born candidate and his handful of supporters. Just google Trump Cruz right now. Everybody is saying Trump wont hat exchange and that Cruz looked out of touch. And why wouldn't he be? I will keep saying it: He is not one of us.

Last night can only hurt Cruz. It taught millions of viewers that Ted Cruz was not born in America, a fact many still don't even know, and it showed that Cruz is divisive panderer looking to play on the prejudices of middle America without actually understanding middle America. We are far, far more wary of a Cuban-Canadian citizen than a fellow white American who just happens to be from NYC.

I don't even care anymore, to be honest. Last night was so decisive, I view Cruz as little more than Carson tier now. You guys will see soon enough.
>>
>>61077721
How can Cubans be so based.

He made a mistake by not fucking a TX girl instead of a canuck.
>>
>>61082797
>everybody

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/01/15/luntz-asks-focus-group-who-won-gop-debate-the-answer-is-overwhelmingly-in-favor-of-one-candidate/
>>
>>61082957
>The Blaze

Cuckservative territory. And based Scott Adams always destroyed Lutz' cuckservative focus group:

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/137347195831/master-persuader-scorecard-for-the-gop-debate
>>
>>61076947
Trump's right, since the court will find in his favor he needs to erase any doubt about his eligibility. The Dems tried to use it against Obama, no doubt they'll use it against Cruz
>>
>>61076947
He got a few light jabs in about his birth certificate, but then got cocky and got MURDERED.

So much that Ben Shapiro has been doing damage control all morning.
>>
>>61076947
Cruz es muy maple macho.
>>
>>61076947
I'm just impressed he's willing to denounce those liberal Mew York scumbags.

Of course Trump plays the 9/11 sympathy card, but that was 14 years ago. The sympathy is running out.
>>
>>61083186
I agree with Cruz on the concern about Trumps NY values. He was pro gun control before.

Unfortunately Trump is the only one who is taking PC culture head on, thats whats making the difference here.
>>
>>61083140
Oh but don't you know? Cruzfags think that Obama's activist liberal judges that he has been appointing to the courts for 7 years are trustworthy and would never try to fuck over the Republicans, and the mainstream media isn't an arm of the Democrat Party and would never be unfair and unbalanced and report Cruz's ineligibility scandal on its front pages to fuck over his campaign.

This is what Cruz's cuckservative band actually believe. They've been reduced to implicitly defending Obama judges and the liberal media.
>>
File: 1452457026569.jpg (26KB, 494x266px) Image search: [Google]
1452457026569.jpg
26KB, 494x266px
All that fucking talking just to say basically, "No, I have no interest in getting this taken care of in a reasonable time frame."

If I knew I was a citizen and there were people questioning me, for fair reason, I would smother that shit in the crib real quick.

All he did was remain questionable in the end.

> +2 charisma
> -5 conflict resolution
> debuff: question mark
>>
>>61076947
So what is wrong with cruz? I mean he is the only other real option other than trump right?
>>
>>61081567
Stand by it instead of being cucked and forced to not say what he really means and eventually clap in apology lol
>>
HAHAHAHAHAH
Peter King just called in November 11th on CNN
>>
>LETTING ANOTHER NON-AMERICAN RUN OUR COUNTRY

FUCK OFF CRUZKEKS
>>
>>61083494
His wife was part of the CFR task force on North American union..aka the American version of EU..open borders and all. She had an opportunity to dissent and instead just said she liked the report and supported the recommendations
>>
Would Trump audit the Fed?
>>
>>61083610
The Cruz family, from mom and dad, to Ted and Heidi, have no allegiance to America.

They're a scary bunch.
>>
>>61083567
Trump is German
>>
>>61083610
So his wife is bad, but how does that effect him?
Is he not alpha enough like trump, or bill Clinton?
>>
>>61083281
>Trump is the only one who is taking PC culture head on
These are "New York values"; being straightforward and saying what the fuck you mean even though people may not like it. 40%+ of New Yorkers vote Republican, and Cruz alienated millions of potential voters
>>
File: 1452807694155.jpg (57KB, 348x441px) Image search: [Google]
1452807694155.jpg
57KB, 348x441px
>>61082845
lol fun video, thanks OP
>>
>>61083696
Like most white americans, but Cruz was literally born in Canada. He's not eligible for presidency. Electing him goes against the constitution you cuckold.
>>
>>61077759
>Berenstain
>>
>>61083723
Trumps wife isn't bad. She's cool af. Hillary is bad. And it does affect bill. The values and stances of a partner should most definitely be taken into account when analyzing a candidate.
>>
>>61076947
How can anyone take this guy seriously? He looks like a pedo and sounds like one too.
>>
>>61083723
His wife is an executive at Goldman Sachs, a member of the Wall Street wing of the political establishment, and advocates for a North American Union. Cruz funded his Senate campaign with a loan from Goldman Sachs (while Heidi Cruz was an executive there). You don't think Ted will feel beholden to Goldman Sachs while in office? Why wouldn't he? Because he says so?

He also says he's a natural born citizen, but look how that's working out for him. He says a lot of things. But where there's smoke, there's fire. Trusting Ted Cruz is akin to trusting Goldman Sachs and the Council on Foreign Relations (establishment neoconservative think tank).
>>
>>61084434
fuck..
I mean trump seems to be too egotistical, to vote for, but I guess he is the only choice right?
Who else? Ben carson? That fat guy from new jersey or whatever.
>>
File: cruz1.png (993KB, 1140x585px) Image search: [Google]
cruz1.png
993KB, 1140x585px
Rubio was right about the flip flops
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftY8UjxeqTk
>>
File: ted cruz.png (676KB, 914x968px) Image search: [Google]
ted cruz.png
676KB, 914x968px
>>61076947
>>
Cruz made a stump of Trump last night
>>
>>61076947
What was Cruz doing 9/11 again?
>>
I don't understand why he let rubio go off on him for like 30 seconds straight without shouting anything out
His response was half the things rubio said were lies, well yell that shit out then senpai, take the bite out of his tirade
You would never see trump making a mistake like that
>>
>>61085112
Because Cruz can't refute it. Cruz is just as bad as Hillary when it comes to political opportunism.
>>
>>61076947
You have no idea what you're talking about, last night is what will be what killed Cruz.

>>61078234 is absolutely correct, Trump is the winner of the birther issue because Trump portrayed it as a "can we afford to take a chance, I'm not saying I'd sue but the democrats would"
He planted a seed of doubt, shit like that sticks.

Then he completely destroyed him on the 9/11 question. People like you shill that Trump was Stumped after every single debate but in reality you have no idea what you're talking about, and this was in my opinion one of Trump's best nights ever.

Even the media didn't try to shill that other people won, at least not as bad as they usually do.
>>
>>61077968
>attacks millions of Americans for their alleged lack of values
>somehow 9/11 isn't acceptable even though it's the complete antithesis of what Cruz was saying
Man, British genes are really fucked aren't they?
>>
>>61083673
Bumping

I want to know if Trump would, and what he thinks of NSA domestic spying and backdooring encryption
>>
>>61076947
Cruz's attack was funny and had me cheering for a little bit towards the beginning but then I snapped back to reality when Trump spoke and realized this issue has already been resolved by Cruz and Trump before and it was nothing more than a repeat of the interviews

>Cruz:Talking about my citizenship is a waste of my time and everyone's

>Trump:No its not, The Democrats will attack you on that issue if you become my VP or become the nominee, get a declaratory statement from a judge just so its not a question for voters

Trump's answer is perfectly reasonable and I don't know why the crowd was so against it and him at that statement, he was basically just giving Cruz a tip to tighten up his weak spots.
>>
>>61076947
Trump said "I'm winning Iowa now", as cliche and tacky as "muh polls" are, Cruz had no response.

Trump got the upper hand in the birth debate because he was able to deflect all accusations to dems and lawyers. He pulled the "it's not me, it's the dems that'll pursue this". When Cruz said it "Oh it's just Harvard liberal lawyers", that proved Trump's point that it's the dems that'll go after him, making him a major risk as a candidate.

The New York thing was a major fuckup. Trump invoked "muh 9/11" perfectly, and named Buckley as a famous conservative scholar from NY.

Rubio called him out for flip-flopping too.

Cruz is bruised.
>>
>>61076947
>Ted Cruz stumps the Trump???

i ask this myself. i am just watching the GOP and taking a short break now, china was the last issue and seriously, Trump had a hard time there.

I wouldn´t consider it stumping, but so far, Trump didn´t outshine the others like usual.

I will finish watching now, hope it get´s better in the last 30min.

also:
>audience booo on Trump
>they applaude like crazy for a stuttering Jeb who talks ballshit or just says the same someone else said before

Is that audience bought?
>>
>>61083792
It probably wont hurt Cruz except in NH if it gets to the final for him.

But many NE states are not winner take all so it will hurt Cruz.

The NY values statement applies more to the cuck Christie.
>>
>>61077968
I've seen exactly one (1) use of 9/11 in a political context that wasn't tacky or abusing the memory of the dead for crass political purposes.

That one use was last night. Trump was 100% right to bring up 9/11.

That's a type of debate moment that, if it happened in a general election debate, would have lasting effects and be talked about for a long time by the press.

Trump, the man known as and described by the media as a blusterous blockhead, out of nowhere displays some of the kindest sincerity you'd ever see in a political setting.
>>
>>61086878
Audience is GOP stacked, it's not a public sample.
>>
File: jfiHlU9.gif (975KB, 155x151px) Image search: [Google]
jfiHlU9.gif
975KB, 155x151px
Cruz 'won' the birther argument, but lost the war since we're still talking about it, AND everyone now knows he was born in Canada.

The entire birther thing was un-winnable, and Cruz's best bet was to just ignore it.

As far as the New York Values fight... Trump handed Cruz his ass on that one. Blew him the FUCK out.
>>
>>61086878
>Fox Business News Debate
>Not a bought audience

They are all clearly Establishment plants, question is why the establishment is still hanging on Bush, Kasich, and Christie when they clearly have no chance. They need to shift their weight to Rubio or Cruz and fast if they want to beat Trump.
>>
>>61086995
It's true; I've seen 9/11 used as a defense and a talking point for most of my entire life (born in 93 here) and it just became a dead horse that was beaten to a paste. But what Trump showed last night came off as some honest to god sincerity on the issue, you could tell Trump was there, not just watching it all on tv unfold but was on the ground or was at his office when it all went down. No one has a closer connection on that stage than Trump to NY, so anyone attacking NY has every right to be stumped by Trump with the 9/11 card.
>>
>>61077759
this
>>
>>61077048
Ted Cruz is great

>>61077055
>we can't trust him to fly across the country to vote on something we have no support for

The guy is busy trying to become the president, it's not a big deal if he does not vote on rands DOA bills
>>
>>61087846
>The guy is busy trying to become the president

So he's just another lazy spic then. That's the problem with him. He's being paid to vote in the Senate. That is literally his job.

Do you think Trump doesn't go over the business deals he has to as part of running his company? He's literally running for President AND building a hotel in Washington, D.C. right now. And has already taken time out of his campaign to oversee that construction project.

Workaholic versus ambitious social climber too lazy to take two red-eye flights so he can do his job. Gee, I wonder who is the more American of these two.
>>
File: cosby-face.png (44KB, 151x151px) Image search: [Google]
cosby-face.png
44KB, 151x151px
>>61077721
>asshole lips run in the family
>>
>>61086114
how is
>muh 9/11

a response?

>Cruz calls NYC lefties
>not many conservatives come out of NYC

>muh 9/11 we smelled death we are good people

So being attacked by terrorists, rescuing people and cleaning up afterwards make you right wing conservatives?

Donald did not dispute that NY if full of leftists, he simply brought up a tragedy so people would get emotional and ignore Cruz's statement about his political past and the voting record of NYC

muh 9/11 was deflection and Cruz can't follow of a muh 9/11 without pissing dumb americans off

He got his "NYC is full of libs and Trump was one of them" out and anyone with more than two brain cells firing understood it.
>>
>>61077759
yep
>>
File: 1410304269791.jpg (28KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1410304269791.jpg
28KB, 189x189px
>tfw There's no Trump General up at the moment
>>
>>61087007
My concern with Cruz is his wife, his audit the fed absense, and his VAT.

I prefer Carson's or Paul's tax plan.

Ultimately it seems I will vote Trump, unless he shows he is a RINO after the primary, then I will vote libertarian and hope for the best.
>>
>>61088077
>He's being paid to vote in the Senate. That is literally his job.

And if he had the outcome would have been exactly the same, a landslide against Rands proposal and Cruz would have wasted precious election time making you feel fuzzy inside about a useless bill

>hmm
>spend my time campaigning to win the presidency and attempt to do something about this country?
>or fly across the country so I can back up Rands dead proposal?
>>
>>61088486
>then I will vote libertarian and hope for the best.
So you will be voting democrat.
>>
File: Cruz.jpg (325KB, 1024x1323px) Image search: [Google]
Cruz.jpg
325KB, 1024x1323px
>nobody posted pic related yet
sad
Cruz literally killed himself with the NY values comment
>>
>>61088336
>how is
>>muh 9/11
>a response?

Charles Krauthammer hates Trump, but even he agreed that Trump electrocuted Cruz with that response:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY7m2FKNC4s
>>
>>61088607
If I was certain Trump would win anyways I would vote libertarian, I should say.

Same in the primary, if I am sure Trump will win; I will vote Rand Paul.
>>
>>61088498
A high profile presidential candidate (unlike the joke Rand has become) taking a single day off from his vanity campaign to do his job in Washington would have given more voice to the issue. It would have drew more attention to it.

Cruz is a terrible leader. I really don't see how people can't see that. True leaders look at moments like that as an opportunity, not an inconvenience. Does anyone have any doubts that Trump would have showed up to vote and turned it into a whole thing to benefit his campaign AND the country?

All Ted Cruz does is "lead" from behind. Over and over again. It's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>61088873
Rand is in a shitty spot, and the media certainly wont help him as they tried with Fiorina and Jeb.

If he is full blown Ron high energy, normies will think he is crazy, paranoid. If he is too "controlled", his base people accuse him of being a "sell out".
>>
>>61088336
I've had a lot of back-and-forth with other anons about this and my conclusion is this: Cruz made a good point but bungled the delivery. He should have made it about rural vs urban and not singled out NYC. It played into Trumps hands and Trump took full advantage of it.

While I don't consider >muh 9/11 a legitimate response, half of the population is below median intelligence.
>>
>>61088607
>>61088486
>>61088857
Why don't we have an alternative vote already bros? At least for the primaries.

>1:Paul
>2:Trump
>3:Carson

Primary

>1:Johnson
>2:Trump
>3:Webb

That way voting Libertarian isn't a democrat vote.
>>
>>61076947
Cruz got his ass kicked, both on the citizenship issue and his "New York" comments.
>>
damn, Ted Cruz got stumped so hard by Rubio

and no, Cruz didn´t stump Trump, but he tried many times. But i guess, Trump can´t be stumped. Too bad he didn´t stump others this time, maybe he tries to go easy on them now, since they have to back him up at the end of the day.
>>
>>61088873
>True leaders look at moments like that as an opportunity, not an inconvenience.

An opportunity to vote on a bill that the media will ignore that WILL lose in a landslide, as the president he could simply not pass funding for the fed.

So

>become president
>never sign funding bills for the fed

or
>waste time and vote for losing bill
>be completely ignored and lose campaign time to win presidency

>>61089050
Rural vs urban would not has specifically helped him like NYC

NYC has a long history of fucking over NY and electing dipshit mayors and governors.

Cruz pointed out that Trump was for a long time one of those new yorkers destroying NY

If anything comes of last nights squabble it will be

>libshits in NYC that were voting left anyways vote left
>cruz gains support from the rest of the country and upstate NY

Or

>libshits NYCers that would have voted left may see Trump in a better light for defending NYC
>Country sees Cruz in a positive light for attacking NYC libs
>>
File: Ted_Cruz_BTFO.png (191KB, 638x990px) Image search: [Google]
Ted_Cruz_BTFO.png
191KB, 638x990px
>>61076947
Trump won the Natural born discussion hands down.

Not only was he FACTUALLY RIGHT, but the fact that Cruz just brushes all criticisms aside, pretending that he knows the constitution better than Professors of Constitutional and Common Law is just disturbing. Does he not take the constitution seriously?

And why would anyone vote for a candidate they know will cause so much controversy and legal issues in the future?

It will be a wasted vote, which is why Trump surpassed Cruz in the last 3 consecutive Iowa polls.
>>
>>61089089
Well we need ranking voting very badly, luckily, Trump will be way better than a Bush or Fiorina, Kasich, Christie. Those cucks need to gtfo, and thankfully Trump has smashed them.
>>
File: Trump-Wins-Debate-Scavino.jpg (130KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-Wins-Debate-Scavino.jpg
130KB, 600x706px
>>
>>61089415
>damn, Ted Cruz got stumped so hard by Rubio

He didn't though, he called him out for basically being cuban hillary clinton and then rubio lied 11 times, the only reason rubio is 10%+ is because jeb is essentially dead and he is the GOPs backup
>>
>>61089465
>An opportunity to vote on a bill that the media will ignore that WILL lose in a landslide, as the president he could simply not pass funding for the fed.

No, a true leader would have MADE the media take notice. Like Trump does on a daily fucking basis. Cruz doesn't understand a thing about that. He's not a true leader by any stretch of the definition of the word. He's a life-long government bureaucrat who has spent his entire career as part of the Washington machine and doesn't know how to lead and make people stand up and take notice.
>>
File: 1452854963724.jpg (363KB, 800x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1452854963724.jpg
363KB, 800x1011px
>these comments
>>
>>61076947

Trump's counter attacks are phenomenal.
>>
debate seemed a little shaky for trump in first birther question but he did bring up the born in canada issue and then straight up humiliated cruz with the new york values comment. overall trump did a lot better than cruz i think
>>
That was an actual stump.
I am now a Cruz supporter.
>>
File: DJ34ESp.jpg (65KB, 889x504px) Image search: [Google]
DJ34ESp.jpg
65KB, 889x504px
>>61088336

Everyone from MSNBC to FOXNEWS think Cruz blew it, and that clip is being played over and over again today.

Cruz got beat so bad he clapped Trump... That's just... BTFO.
>>
>>61086995
This, that was the only reference to 9/11 that meant something I think, even Giuliani wasn't able to pull off something like that back in 08.
>>
>>61089589
Though the statement about recirocal taxation is true, I think Trump understands you have to bluff and risk choas, we beat USSR with militaristic brinksmanship and spending, China must be beat with economic brinksmanship.
>>
I honestly thought that Trump looked like a moron by trying to bring up a terrorist attack 15 years ago in response to the very true observation that New York liberalism has been poisoning the rest of the country for years. I liked both Trump and Cruz before, but now that they've divorced I gotta go with Ted.
>>
>>61087007
Le Anally raped face
>>
>>61089910
he looked like anything but a moron there tbqh
>>
File: the absolute madman.png (351KB, 697x984px) Image search: [Google]
the absolute madman.png
351KB, 697x984px
Holy shit lads
https://archive.is/t6lPV
he's asking jew yorkers for money
>>
>>61089823
not to mention that accepting of the "mantle of anger" that was brought up. that was sure to gain him some support
>>
>>61090159
Cruz is a retard RINO was a safe synonym to use, but he named them, politically retarded.
>>
>>61090159
Not only that, but he has taken $10 million from New York City hedge fund manager Robert Mercer.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/11/us/politics/hedge-fund-magnaterobert-mercer-emerges-as-a-generous-backer-of-ted-cruz.html

Cruz sure likes that New York money when he's selling himself to puppet masters in the donor class.

The man's a fucking neocon snake.
>>
>>61090159

Ted LOVES that Gay New York Jew money.
>>
>>61083943
>Like most white americans

Most white Americans are descended from English settlers you mongrel dog, not German peasants who came in after the real work of building the country was done.
>>
>>61084904
A trumpster posting against flip flopping

lol
>>
>>61088775
is that real
>>
>>61091152
New York values on display.
>It's a tabloid.
>>
>>61091152
yes
https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews
>>
>>61078265

I was saying this shit to my dad last night while we were watching it, I thought I was just speculating but now it might really be true.
>>
>>61076947
>savage af
>>
>>61090834
Thankfully we did not get a high dose of their cuck genes.
>>
finally done watching. Trump won this in the end.
Cruz and Rubio looked bad in the last half.
They went full attackmode but lied so fucking much all the time, that in the end, they looked just like a bunch of hacks.

>Carson asleep all the time
>Jeb has a stuttering issue and sweats way too much
>Christie is in the wrong party

Trump will be republicans candidate, there is no way these clowns can beat him
>>
>>61077654
They don't pay me to shill shit, Cruz is a far stronger candidate and if he debates hillary or the very slim bernie the election is on the bag.
>>
https://app.bingpulse.com/msnbcdayside/daypulse
>>
>>61092135
You're delusional. Cruz has none of the cross-over appeal that Trump has. Trump already has 20% Democrat cross-over, and he hasn't even started trying to appeal to them in a general election yet.

Meanwhile, Cruz suffers from (a) relative obscurity, (b) being a Canadian and not an American, (c) coming off to most people as creepy, phony, and unlikable, and (d) another entry in a long line of Evangelical conservatives that a majority of the country simply does not want to see in the White House.

Add to that the fact that he has shown no media savvy whatsoever and has no apparent ability to control the national discourse like Trump can and does, and the media will just buttfuck him the entire way.
>>
>>61092135
Dude. Ignore it. I'm an optimist so I assume it's just shitposting, but many of the Trumpfags are delusional enough to to believe all opposition are GOP shills (even Cruz, or Carson supporters).

They will never admit that, as usual, Trump did relatively poorly compared to Rubio or Cruz (even Christie had a stronger performance).

Just ignore the shitposters.
>>
>>61092135
>They don't pay me to shill shit, Cruz is a far stronger candidate and if he debates hillary or the very slim bernie the election is on the bag.

fuck ur retarded

i am not even murican and followed enought of your politics, to know that Cruz stands for nothing.
He changed his stance on all kind of topics many fucking times.
You won´t even know what kind of a president u elect, if it is him.
Also, the democrats will destroy him, by showing, that he likes to take breaks on his job and other shit, that makes him look like an unresponsible person.
>>
>>61092337
I'm not saying he is better at any of those things, I'm saying he would be a superior president, trump is likeable but he 9s a hack, he says what the people want to hear. He has no values or principles other than to win, maybe that's enough to beat hillary. But who really knows if he would be any better
>>
>>61092337

This. All Cruz has is retarded Evangelicals and half the tea-party.
>>
>>61092568
>He changed his stance on all kind of topics many fucking times.
And you will say that Trump hasn't, right? I mean, you're an expert on American politics, right? :^)
>>
>>61092568
Really you german fuck, you watch the same news the rest of the country does, the same controlled narrative they want you to think, tell me again how stellar your American political views are?
>>
File: Stump.jpg (71KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
Stump.jpg
71KB, 598x800px
>all this Rand Paul dicksucking

You may not be able to stump the Trump, but you can certainly trump the Stump.
>>
>>61092568
Oh and trump is the biggest flip flopping faggot on that stage btw
>>
I know NY is a blue state in the general, but isn't it still very populous and therefore relevant for the primary? Why would Cruz chuck that away
>>
>>61092691
Trump has changed his mind over the years as much as you would expect a private citizen and businessman to do. He doesn't immerse himself in politics like Cruz, who gets paid to do that. He spent his life working a real, meaningful job, unlike Cruz, the life-long government bureaucrat.

If you're going to hold Trump to politician standards, let's hold Cruz to private businessman standards. Why hasn't Cruz achieved massive private industry success like Trump has? Just a lazy spic, I guess.
>>
>>61076947
Bro the NINE ELEVEN retort fucking murdered Cruz, even the Dems are dogpiling Cruz.
>>
I lost a lot of respect for Cruz last night when he called out Trump and at the end he said if trump says anything back about what i just attacked him for he's not focusing on being president.

I know that tactic i was in debate tournaments for a long time. Its a fucking underhanded jew tactic. Im glad the donald didnt go for it and attacked him back anyway.
>>
>>61092874
>Trump has changed his mind over the years as much as you would expect a private citizen and businessman to do.
Yeah, when he was sitting back trying to figure out what opinions to base his run on.

Dude had completely different opinions just a couple years ago.
>>
>>61076947
It was 1:1

Cruz won on birth thing
Trump on 9/11/ muhh New York, New York

>CAN'T STOP THE TRUMP
CAN'T STOP THE TRUMP
>CAN'T STOP THE TRUMP
CAN'T STOP THE TRUMP
>>
File: 1449601292938.jpg (20KB, 477x308px) Image search: [Google]
1449601292938.jpg
20KB, 477x308px
>>61092912
>Donald Trump allied to Democrats again
Imagine that.
>>
>>61092983
Trump has done more for the Republican Party than Cruz ever has. He's donated thousands, if not millions, to GOP candidates over the years. He has endorsed Republican candidates (and as you now know, his endorsements matter because people like Trump).

Here's Trump at the 1988 Republican Convention, being introduced as a conservative, endorsing George Bush for President:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Usb0iE5WiZI

Where was Cruz at this time? Probably Canada.
>>
>>61077654
>Cruz
>The GOP

M8, I don't even support the guy and I know a lot of establishment GOPers hate Cruz because of all the government shutdown shit he spearheaded that ended up with no results except headaches for both parties
>>
>>61092874
Except that Trump has interjected himself and his opinions every single election cycle since ~1980, and has really ramped it up since 2004. You can't pretend that he hasn't been playing the political game when he has been a significant donor to Democrats (as well as Republicans) and has openly held socially liberal beliefs.

By that logic, lobbyists are equally detached from the political system.
>>
>>61092954
That's just the kind of jew tactic that will do in hillary or out jew sanders.
>>
>>61093170
>He's donated thousands, if not millions, to GOP candidates over the years
Sure, Karl Rove and John McCain.

He's given far more to Democrats in the same time period.
>>
>>61093170
The party 9s the problem, they don't care about the people just power.
>>
>>61092874
Those who can do. Those who can't Teach. Those who can't do either become Politicians.
>>
>>61092691
>And you will say that Trump hasn't, right?

Whenever they asked him about points he made and if he might wanna rethink them, he always stated a clear "NO!", no matter if the audiance was booooing or not. He didn´t give a shit, he stayed true to himself, unlike Cruz.

Since Trump runs for president, he didn´t do any flipflops. You can´t compare the buisnessman Trump with the candidate Trump, because they had diffrent goals.

>>61092722
yeah, cuz ur news totally make Trump look like the best choice and doesn´t promote retards like Jeb.
I was so brainwashed from all your overwhelming pro Trump media :^)
>>
>>61093175
True, that was a political stunt, that doesn't change that Congress was a lame duck anyway and constitutionallyhe was correct.
>>
File: 1452731553187.jpg (335KB, 602x627px) Image search: [Google]
1452731553187.jpg
335KB, 602x627px
>>61093175
Cruz is the GOP establishment. For fuck's sake, with this meme. He was a Bush Administration official. His wife is an executive at Goldman Sachs and a member of the CFR. Cruz has taken money from Club for Growth, the Chamber of Commerce, and other establishment donors. He's establishment as fuck. He just exploited the Tea Party movement to get elected. And now he's doing it some more.

>>61093302
Yeah I'm sure you know all about Donald Trump's political donations, dating back to the 1970s when he became a public figure. Sounds likely.
>>
>>61093499
Sure faggot whatever you say. The establishment gop hates trump and Cruz because they don't play by their rules like that dumbfuck jeb. But Cruz would make a better president, not trump.
>>
>>61076947
Cruz did seem to have good banter but trump hit him with the critical hit.

Trump gave him actual useful advice and Cruz responds with "f-fuck off I don't listen t-to you"
>>
>>61093257
I'm not saying he hasn't done those things. I am saying that holding him to the arbitrary political standard of "you can't ever flip flop!" is not reasonable when he doesn't come from that world and hasn't been trained to police his own thoughts like career politicians like Cruz do.

And besides, is insanity for Cruzbots to take the flip flop approach to Trump when Cruz has flipped flop almost a dozen times in the past YEAR.
>>
>>61093709
The gop and the other senators at large hate cruz. Where the fuck do you get this idea that they love him from . Mitch McConnell hates him that stooge Christi hates him mcain hates him, Karl rove hates him and Boehner hated him.
>>
Trump raped everyone on trade, career politicians literally cannot beat international billionaires when it comes to China and Chinese trade bullshit.
>>
>>61083162
The Shapiro thing is sad desu. It's always awkward when people who make a name for themselves as 'clear-headed political critics' so blatantly expose themselves as blind shills for one cause or another.

Ben Shapiro's commentary on Cruz is henceforth trash-tier shilling, to be honest family.
>>
>>61093920
They hate Cruz for exactly the reason I said. He was one of them and now he broke from them to exploit the Tea Party movement for his own gain. They view it as an act of treason.
>>
>>61082209

See
>>61078258
>>61078328
>>61086114
>>61078049
>>
>>61094064
Remember when rand roasted trump because he thought China was part of the bill being discussed and it in fact wasnt.
>>
>>61094161
Remember when Trump pointed out that he mean that China would use TPP as a backdoor and was proven right?

https://theintercept.com/2015/11/11/trump-was-right-about-tpp-benefitting-china/
>>
>Yeah I'm sure you know all about Donald Trump's political donations, dating back to the 1970s when he became a public figure. Sounds likely.
I'm sure I do, since political donations are all declared and researchable.

Also,
>>61093170
>Where was Cruz at this time?
Upholding US sovereignty in the Supreme Court against the international court of Justice and the Bush administration and upholding the right to bear arms by taking part in the Heller decision
>>
>>61094086
And that's not a bad th8ng, the current GOP are a bunch of pandering faggots. The american people are tired of it, that's why all of these people like trump fiorina Carson and Cruz have been able to bfto Christi and jeb.
>>
>>61094257
I stand corrected.
>>
>>61076947
Stumped? Heh, of course. He got his ass handed to him to be quite honest
>>
>>61094384
So in other words being a bureaucrat doing bureaucrat things.

But I will give him credit. It must have been hard to do all those things for America from Canada.
>>
>>61076947
Trump/Cruz
Cruz/Trump

oh boy

I honestly think Trump would be better off as VP. he could get more shit done without being the face of the country.
>>
>>61094400
That's fine. But don't pretend Cruz does not have establishment roots. He does and they are deep. he didn't break from the establishment because he doesn't agree with it, he broke from it to further his own career.
>>
>>61094257
any infant could figure that out, shill.

trump makes all his products ***IN*** china so TPP benefits china and then they cuck trump up just like the bankrupt loser likes it.
>>
File: Cruz-Trump.jpg (145KB, 1000x650px) Image search: [Google]
Cruz-Trump.jpg
145KB, 1000x650px
>>61094684
Did you hear him say last night that he would consider being Ted's VP? I did.
>>
>>61094975
He said he'd go back to building buildings if he doesn't win
>>
>>61094761
As long as he upholds the Constitution I don't care.
>>
>>61076947
>Trump stumped!
>Increasingly nervous man for the xxxth time.

Fucking shills.
>>
>>61094975
IS that faggot using eyeliner?
What a gay!
>>
File: 1335157031646.jpg (79KB, 200x266px) Image search: [Google]
1335157031646.jpg
79KB, 200x266px
>>61094761
>That's fine. But don't pretend Cruz does not have establishment roots
Cruz had a job. Being employed doesn't make you the "establishment."
>>
>>61096053
He had several jobs under Bush. He's a Bushie. That's where he cut his teeth. Those are his true roots.

Typical neocon.
>>
>>61076947
Cruz was absolutely BTFO last night. Trump destroyed him with the 9/11 haymaker, and then tagged Rrrrrrubio in for some clean-up work. It was so devestatin' even Carson had to wake up and take notice.
>>
>>61089548
Beautiful

Bonus points for Trump:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/breaking-texas-attorney-files-lawsuit-challenge-against-canadian-born-senator-ted-cruz/

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
>>
>>61096662
rip teddy
you never had a chance
>>
>>61096159
>He had several jobs under Bush.
>that means he's "the establishment" and a neocon
For two years Cruz had a mid level positions in the FTC and as a lawyer in the Justice department.

You're beyond stretching.
>>
>>61095712
>>61096326
>>61096662
>>61096934
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvc9oYmLsiY
>>
>>61097409
>luntz
trump has lost every single debate according to his "focus groups"
>>
>>61097055

Cruz is a Princeton and Harvard educated lawyer who spent most of his adult life in Washington DC.

WHAT AN OUTSIDER!
>>
>>61094975
>>61095032
https://youtu.be/lafu88kItdo?t=27m56s

"I like that - I like it, I'd consider it"

-D. Trump, 2016
>>
>>61088498
what? the vote for audit the fed bill was in favor but didn't have enough votes to pass
>>
>>61097409
He's won every debate, despite the media saying otherwise. Now go back to your cuckshed.
>>
File: clap.jpg (22KB, 351x361px) Image search: [Google]
clap.jpg
22KB, 351x361px
>Ted Cruz stumps the Trump
Trump stumped him so hard he was forced to applaud.
>>
>>61097670
>trump has lost every single debate according to his "focus groups"
Trump hasn't won them. To date he's done what he needs to do in them; hold his voters.
>>61099600
>muh internet polls I helped rig say different
>>
>>61100448
>caring enough to actually vote in a poll is now rigging
It's fine you can keep denying his draw all you want.
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.