[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS MOTHERFUCKER BREAKS DOWN YOUR DOOR AND DEMANDS HE KNOW WHO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Pump.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Pump.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
THIS MOTHERFUCKER BREAKS DOWN YOUR DOOR AND DEMANDS HE KNOW WHO YOU ARE VOTING FOR AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRATIC

HOW FUCKED ARE YOU?
>>
File: good goy.png (116KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
good goy.png
116KB, 500x365px
>Voting
>>
>>61070543

"I don't believe in the two party system."
>>
>>61070543
"I don't vote, they are all corrupted assholes"
Both sides likes you.
>>
>>61070543
"first let me tell you something about the jews"
>>
>>61070543
I'm not American so
A) there are no armed thugs breaking down my door
B) there are no democrats nor Republicans here
>>
>>61070543
>no trigger discipline
Well, pretty fucked I guess.
>>
I'm voting for Donald Trump.
You tell me.
>>
File: 1451377856859.jpg (29KB, 263x317px) Image search: [Google]
1451377856859.jpg
29KB, 263x317px
>>61070645
nice
>>
>>61070591
Most Liberals see themselves as the angels. You would be gambling on it
>>
>>61070647
>A) there are no armed thugs breaking down my door

Well yeah, not anymore.
We let most of those people immigrant here back in the 1930's to 1950's.

You're welcome.
>>
Invite him in for a cup of tea. Make him sit. Escape to the backdoor and call 911.
>>
>>61070804
Thanks for taking them senpai. I'm sorry for Jersey Shore.
>>
>"Greens!"
>>
Back in November the government seized my walk-in closet to expand the neighboring 5,000-strong rapefugee center... and he just kicked in the wrong door.

Sigh. I keep telling the people that the sign is there for a reason. What part of "DANGER. HORNY ARABS INSIDE. KEEP OUT." did he not understand?
>>
>>61070581
Abstention is the reason why Merkel is president
>>
>>61070543
I have 2 doors, reinforced wood and steel.
Also apartment building door.
>>
>>61070543
>quick draws Golden Colt .45 1911a1
>plants 3 bullets into the chest of the intruder

Just making America Great Again.
>>
>>61071059
i guess this question doesn't even apply to Russians, even an equivalent to it.
>>
>>61070543
Bro, didnt know you formed a RWDS, let me grab my cheeki breeki mask and FN FAL. Lets do it baby.
>>
>>61070543
No mothers here, try next door.
>>
>>61070543
Pretty sure that's an air soft shotgun. Look at the "magazine"

I'd probably be ok.
>>
>>61070543
I'm voting for the conservatives probably. They're retards but everyone else is a bigger retard.
>>
File: Designated.png (246KB, 261x570px) Image search: [Google]
Designated.png
246KB, 261x570px
I'd tell him to sit down and have some of the weed that's next to me in a large bag right now.

btw I voted for this man, my riding went liberal in Calgary Alberta, one of three liberal ridings, the first time in 44 years that a liberal has been elected in Calgary.

I voted for the NDP in the provincial too.

Once upon a time, I campaigned for Manning. Everybody I support always wins, no matter how improbable.

I'll let you in on a secret: The reaper's going to win this one down south. How do I know this? because I just realized that's what I support.
>>
He has a gun, he's Republican.
>>
>>61070543
You're white and have a fire arm. So it's safe to say I can confide in you that I intend to vote trump
>>
>>61070543
Just say "I vote republican"

Because if he is on bernie/clinton side "he" will get his period, drop the shotgun and start crying about how evil you are.
>>
>>61070543
>breaks down my armored door

top kek x 999
>>
>>61070543
>stock image of criminal
>white
>>
>>61070543
This man is obviously a republican, mostly from the fact he hasn't robbed and raped you yet
>>
>>61070543
Poor thing, he must be underprivileged and oppressed if he's breaking into my house.
If I get shot, I can always find a way to blame it on responsible gunowners.
>>
>>61070543
falsely inform the man that i am a felon and cannot vote and ask him to leave my home
>>
>>61070543
Trump.
Neither they are both corrupted.
Then sweet talk him till I can reach my nearest gun and turn this breaking and entering into rape.
>>
>>61070543

Put on my "Make America Great Again" hat and stare him in the face.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.