[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Belgium: Three young refugees assaulted girls and women on the train

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
Justice department of Tournai has started an investigation because of indecent assault on a train says Belgian newspaper La Dernière Heure. Three Syrian refugees of 12 and 13 years, have assaulted two girls aged 16 and grappled a 22-year-old woman.
The guys who stay in France, were arrested following a complaint by the woman and interrogated but released. Only when the two youngest victims filed official complaints, last Wednesday, the prosecutor's office decided that the perpetrators must be re-identified.
The events happened Sunday on the train between Brussels and Tournai, but became known only now. First the three boys molested two girls aged 16, later a 22-year-old woman. She was harassed and groped, but defended herself vigorously and called for help. Some fellow travelers and a train conductor could intervene. The woman left the train in shock and went to the police. Meanwhile, the train conductor had already contacted the police and there was a patrol on its way to the next trainstation where they were able to intercept the three youths.

After interrogation by the police the court of Tournai decided however, to release the boys. "Because the magistrate on duty did not see the seriousness of the matter and had already decided that they would not be prosecuted," asserts 'La Dernière Heure' according to sources. At that time, was not yet known that there were also two other victims.
These include two 16 year old girls who have filed complaints Wednesday. They were groped a little earlier in the same train. "We will track them down again in order to interrogate them about the new facts', says Tournai police.

http://www.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20160115_02068957
>>
danku om dit hier te delen
>>
>>61069371
>in order to interrogate them
wake me up
>>
If these refugees put some SJWs in their place, I'm all for them invading any other country.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93EIO9Gq3Co

soon
They will never tame him, the proud Flemish Lion,
Even if they threaten his freedom with fetters and with shouts.
They will never tame him, as long as one Fleming lives.
As long as the Lion can claw, as long as he has teeth.

Chorus:
They will never tame him, as long as one Fleming lives.

Time devours cities, no thrones will ever last,
Armies may go under, but a people never dies.
The enemy comes marching in; surrounded by mortal danger
We laugh at his anger: the Flemish Lion is here!
>>
In b4 canadiam rape fetishist asks for video proof
>>
>>61069371
>happenings keep happening more and more

I fucking hate all this shit, just fucking deport or kill these cockroaches already
>>
>>61069448
Speak French blond faggot
>>
12 and 13 years old.....

What i learned from muslim youth in Brussels:

They think that every woman who has sex before mariage is a whore/slut. A whore/slut can be treated like a public road, everyone can use it. They know that all western women have sex before mariage. So.....
>>
>>61070276
Doornik rightful Dutch clay
Speak Luxembourgish aub
>>
>>61070276
Nigger
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.