[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GERMANY YES http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/gese llschaft/bo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: isistoyota.jpg (188KB, 1368x1026px) Image search: [Google]
isistoyota.jpg
188KB, 1368x1026px
GERMANY YES

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/gesellschaft/bornheim-maennliche-fluechtlinge-erhalten-schwimmbad-verbot-a-1072150.html
>Bornheim local public pool bans all male refugees due to too much sexual harassment
>Upcoming carnival in Rheinberg cancelled because route too close to refugee camp
>>
uh oh
>>
bampin
>>
>>61069136
I think Germany won't mind
>>
>>61069136
I can't wait to see what happens with Karneval in Köln. It's going to be a shit show
>>
>>61069136
>>Bornheim local public pool bans all male refugees due to too much sexual harassment

baka, how racist
Clearly it's a MALE problem!
>>
>>61070188
Can't wait either, hope it finally brings the people to get violent.
>>
File: fantome pain.jpg (28KB, 289x386px) Image search: [Google]
fantome pain.jpg
28KB, 289x386px
>>61069136
>that pic

imagine being in control of a drone, your finger on the fire button
>>
>>61070318

The new police chief will probably know better than to cover it up this time too, you will probably get the true story
>>
>>61070318
>Hope for his women to get raped
Can you get more cucked than this?
>>
>>61070752
I don't care if it's covered up or not, I want those crimes by "refugees" answered with violence and a declaration of war. I dont give a fuck how or why as long as that happens asap.
>>61070824
>nobody talking about rape
>canda implying anyone talking about rape
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>61070875
>A fucking leaf
>German still upset every single country in the world is more white than their shithole
Get over it buddy, in a few decades you'll be Turkey 2.0 and we'll make fun of you because you'll pretend your ancestors were somewhat light skinned.
>>
>>61070824

He never said anything about his women getting raped.
He said he wants things to get violent.

Why is cuck-shit the first place every Canadian goes with insults? Do you truly have nothing else?
Get some better bantz or stop trying. You will never be as good as Australia with poorly executed shit like this.
>>
>>61071006
>Turkey
>implying we'd have that high standards in a few decades
more like saudi arabia 2.0 if it continues like it does.
>>
Designated rape cities
>>
>>61070752
even if the police chief won't try to cover anything up, it still has to go through the Luegenpresse to reach the public
>>
>>61071012
>Implying I want my country to reach Australia's level.
That's the difference with you Bernfag and me. I don't look at some guy and think: "I want to be him" or "I want to be better than him". That's a loser mentality.

I want my country to reach a point where you'll have no other choice than to nuke us. I know nobody's going to nuke Australia, they're entertaining.

Just please nuke us.
>>
>>61069136
Isn't baning refugees from the pool GERMANY NO?
>>
File: 1488.jpg (69KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
69KB, 900x720px
GAS THESE FUCKING ROACHES
>>
POOL'S CLOSED
>>
>>61069136
From my experience, German women are easy. Why don't they want the attention from these poor displaced people?
>>
>>61070677

Firing on friendly assets? He would lose his job
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 442x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 442x333px
>>61071622
Literally due to aids, well memed.
>>
>>61069136
Hey Germany why don't you just stop bringing in the fuckers by the millions? You're sacrificing your freedom and way of life for these faggots.
>>
>>61071246
>it still has to go through the Luegenpresse to reach the public

This is what the government and lügenpresse likes to think.
We all know how well that went on NYE.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.