[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain This Shit To Me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

So blacks wanna play the "WE WUZ KINGS N SHEIT" card. Fine. They want to say that they were ancient Egyptians. Okay.

They also wanna blame whitey for slavery, too, but, you know, Jews. Slavery. The bible. Slaves being used to the build the pyramids, etc.

This sort of invalidates their "WHITE PPL INVENTED RAPE AND SLAVERY YA'LL" argument, doesn't it?
>>
>>61067807
Dey wuz the hebrews and da fair roads
>>
File: We wuz kangz n sheeit.jpg (107KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
We wuz kangz n sheeit.jpg
107KB, 640x622px
>>61067807
>Niggers
>Being consistent with their facts.
Pick one.
>>
There is no evidence except the old testament for the enslavement of jews and the old testament was written by the Jews in the first place so.
>>
>>61067807
Accuatly there is no proof that we enslaved the Jews.
And you can find a lot of proofs that the pyramids were built by well paid expert workers.
>>
>>61067807
That's cute OP.
The jews didn't build the pyramids. No archeological evidence has ever been found to show they did. It would have been an insult to the Pharoah to have his tomb built by slaves.
>>
Jewish slaves were never used to build the pyramids. They were well payed skilled workers
>>
>>61068563
Is Zahi Hawass a celebrity in Egypt?

In Italy we have a TV program called Voyager, which is basically "Ancient Aliens" (or whatever it's called), and they were in Egypt every other week talking with Hawass and getting in exclusive restricted areas in the pyramyds and temples.

Does he have enough authority to allow his Italian TV buddies to go wherever they want?
>>
>>61067807
The Egyptians were Aryan. Moses was Akhenaten. The same Egyptian royalty rule today.
>>
>>61068574
>It would have been an insult to the Pharoah to have his tomb built by slaves.

Why?
>>
>>61068574
Nigga what? Egypt at the rime was a brutal police state.
>>
>>61067807
>Slaves being used to the build the pyramids
Thats not true. Read the recent studies about it. (by recent I mean 10 years ago)
>>
>>61067807
In western cultures where everything most successful and most beautiful is white, black people are full of self loathing and insecurity. It's hardly surprising then when they latch onto an ancient civilisation which was successful, beautiful and known for being on the other end of the whip.
>>
I think people are missing OP's point m8 regardless who built the pyramids the Egyptians owned slaves making those that claim it some of the earliest known slave owners. If it was blacks maybe their history is karma ironic huh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Egypt
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.