[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DRINK DRIVING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 39

File: drunk-girls.jpg (3MB, 4096x5120px) Image search: [Google]
drunk-girls.jpg
3MB, 4096x5120px
>Buried a friend today
>she got hit buy a drunk guy who was "just driving home from the pub after a few after work"
>her and her child had to be cut out of her vehicle
>she died at the scene, kid has broken limbs
As a parent the only solace I have here is that she knew her kid was *relatively* ok before she passed away
>guy has been charged with drink driving, charges probably upgraded to vehicular manslaughter.
>if he pleads and plays "muh victim" to some made up bullshit he'll probably lose his license for 6 mths and maybe a suspended jail sentence.
>he could appeal and get his extraordinary license (where he has to prove he'll suffer financially etc. if he loses it) and be able to drive
Meanwhile
>my friends' kid, my youngest daughter's friend will never again see, hear or hold her mother. Ever again.

Full disclosure -I'm an alco/pol/ic, been dry for nearly 2 yrs now. I can count on one hand the no. of times I either drove or got in a car with someone drunk who drove in 40 odd yrs.

I occasionally see these threads on here about how alcohol is degenerate, that's NOT what this is about and there is ALWAYS some smartarse cunt who posts about how tough and cool they think they are cause they've driven whilst being pissed.

To them - I truly hope they never have to deal with this sort of pain.

>inb4 all the smartarse cunts posting about how tough and cool it is to drink drive....
>>
Not even a smatarse here to tell me how cool and tough they are for drinking and driving?

For shame /pol/, for shame...
>>
As a Funeral Director I can confirm drunk drivers are 100% degenerate.
>>
>>61067655

source?
>>
File: 1433727333909.png (333KB, 518x704px) Image search: [Google]
1433727333909.png
333KB, 518x704px
How's that Alcohol control working for you Australia? Your all cunts.
>>
>>61067655
Nah he'll go to jail
>>
>>61067655
Sorry for your loss buddy. Ive had to scrape people off the road.
>>
File: Tesla-Model-S-P85D.jpg (204KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tesla-Model-S-P85D.jpg
204KB, 1000x600px
>>61067655
its ok anon
soon enough no one will be driving cars
>>
>>61068218
My cousin died drunk driving and I still do it
As long as you aren't a retard you're not gonna crash
People don't crash because their motor skills are impaired, they crash because they're going 3 times the speed limit
>>
>>61069003

I hope one of these fucking Skynet Sedans hits me so I can fucking sue the shit out of Tesla.
>>
>>61067655

There is literally nothing wrong with DRINK driving. DRUNK driving, it should be the case that if you crash when pissed you face double the punishment you would had you been sober. ie. run somebody over and kill em, death by dangerous driving is 5 years or so. If you're drunk this should be automatically doubled.
>>
>>61068804
This is the site - from google images.
http://thebarnone.me/2009/12/15/
>>
>>61069106
>http://thebarnone.me/2009/12/15/

thanks mate, but actually i was referring to source on the person who was killed.
>>
I remember the time when a polish drunk driver killed 1 grandma, 1 grandpa and their granddaughter and only got 120 hours public service. That is the dutch cuck justice system in action.
>>
>>61069048
why?
they won't hit you anyway.
well not anymore than normal cars anyway
machines>people
>>
Sucks when you get caught. I was drink driving home from a party with a mate when I was 16. Soon cop car go around a corner, so I sped off, and tried to out run him around corners. All over soon as I saw their lights go on though, had to pull over. $1k fine, and lost license for like 3 years.
>>
File: 1452743058121.jpg (198KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
1452743058121.jpg
198KB, 940x940px
>>61067655

Life isn't fair cunt get used to it. Stop wasting our time with your fucking princess stories and faggot bullshit

>boohoo someone I know died because of someone's bad decision

Be grateful you didn't have to kill her yourself.
>>
All drunk drivers should not be able to wear seatbelts so That natural selection would do its ting.
>>
>>61069028
>People don't crash because their motor skills are impaired, they crash because they're going 3 times the speed limit
So... aside from the countless studies showing otherwise you're saying that it's just impaired judgement that causes drunk people to have accidents?

>>61069054
There we go - that's more like it!

>>61069167
Kids involved so no linky, sry m8. It's in WA, that should pop up fairly quickly.

>>61069238
Gotta love that compassion and empathy. Oh, and the irony of posting Tones....
>>
>>61069310
Nah, they get ejected and still live because they do not tense up.

My uncle got tossed out a rav4. Totaled the lil jeepy, but he just had some road rash.
>>
>>61069335

>There we go - that's more like it!

I didn't even read your post when I posted that. For what it's worth, sorry to hear about your friend. But I stand by what I said. There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with going for two or three pints after work then driving home. Though it's against the law.
>>
>>61067655
>>if he pleads and plays "muh victim" to some made up bullshit he'll probably lose his license for 6 mths and maybe a suspended jail sentence.
>>he could appeal and get his extraordinary license (where he has to prove he'll suffer financially etc. if he loses it) and be able to drive

Not a chance.

It's two years banned for neg driving occasioning grievous - no concessions. Possible gaol time too if you're a cunt.

You're definitely going to gaol for a bit if you kill someone while drink driving. Wouldn't expect that he'll be allowed to drive for at least 10 years either. Generally, the court's response to "it'll cost me financially" is "should have thought of that first, hey?"

I've never seen a magistrate that didn't kick people's teeth in for playing the financial suffering card.
>>
Alcohol is Legal,

State Drug, so fuck that kids momma.
>>
>>61069335
>you're saying that it's just impaired judgement that causes drunk people to have accidents?
99/100 times yes
Find me an accident where the person wasn't driving like a maniac

There's two types of people, people who get nervous when they drunk drive and people who get less nervous
I know people who drive drunk 3 times a week for years and they've never so much as hit a mailbox

I have absolutely no sympathy for drunk drivers that crash (my cousin included) let's not pretend like we don't all do it
>>
We should fight the dangers drunk driving by making everyone who's learning to drive do so while intoxicated and require a minimum blood alcohol content before driving for their first year. That way, they'd be able to handle driving drunk at any time.
>>
If you drink and drive the chances are you're on the road late hours where the odds are higher that others just as retarded as yourself are on the road doing the same thing. It's a cocktail for chaos. If your sober driving during the late hours, stay away from other cars. You never know who will plow in to you or drive into your lane killing you in a head on collision.
>>
File: DrunkWomanLOGO.jpg (963KB, 1600x1303px) Image search: [Google]
DrunkWomanLOGO.jpg
963KB, 1600x1303px
>>61069452
>There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with going for two or three pints after work then driving home.
That's pretty much what I imagine this guy thought after a few middies at the pub with his workm8.
Right before he skidded lost control and ran headon into my friends car, killing her.

>>61069473
My sauce - had a m8 who got caught (not involved in an accident), nearly 3 times over .08.
Said "Wah, wah, wah - I'll lose my job if I can;t drive, wah!"
Drove home from court.

>>61069554
>Find me an accident where the person wasn't driving like a maniac
And you don't think that them being drunk may have had some impact on their ability to judge whether they were driving like a maniac or not?

>I know people who drive drunk 3 times a week for years and they've never so much as hit a mailbox
Everybody loses Russian Roulette eventually, playing the numbers doesn't make you a winner.

I'm really trying not to be too rude here btw pham.

>>61069718
That's a bit like trying to teach junkies not to overdose by making them snort/ingest rather than inject
>>
File: 1392848529947.jpg (92KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1392848529947.jpg
92KB, 500x375px
>>61069335

Damn, just read the article, that's really shitty I'm sorry for your loss.

Lemme tell you a story:

>be me, get pulled over by cops
>car rego out of date, but i received no renewal letter and they removed the convenient stickers so i'm fucked
>pay fine or elect to go to court
>elect to go to court
>sit in court and listen to case before mine
>judge lists previous offenses
>over the limit in excess of 0.08
>in excess of 0.08 and speeding greater than 20km/hr
>in excess of 0.08 and speeding greater than 40km/hr in a school zone
>in excess of 0.10 and speeding
>in excess of 0.08 and speeding and driving without a license
>in excess of 0.08 and speeding and driving outside of prescribed allowed times
>in excess of 0.08 and speeding and driving and blah blah blah
>all in all reading the list takes like 7-10mins
>most recent offense is driving in excess of 0.08 and speeding in a school zone and outside of prescribed allowed driving times
>lawyer asks for leniency because fuckwit driver is about to get a job on a mine site and if he loses license it's all over
>lawyer states that money from mining job will help his child and pay off the $15k+ fines that he owes the state
>judge agrees to suspending his sentence of 12months in prison for 18 months and adds $3000 to his fines
>i drop my jaw and realise that people like him are loose on our streets every day
>all faith in WA justice system evaporates
>mfw
>>
>>61069869
>My sauce - had a m8 who got caught (not involved in an accident), nearly 3 times over .08.
>Said "Wah, wah, wah - I'll lose my job if I can;t drive, wah!"
>Drove home from court.

Yeah, maybe. If you get a magistrate who's just back from lunch and hasn't heard a section 10 yet.

99% of magistrates doing traffic hate everyone. The 1% that don't usually only deal with claims and represented litigants.
>>
File: sandgroper.jpg (170KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sandgroper.jpg
170KB, 640x480px
>>61070031
Cheers m8, greetings fellow sandgroper!
That's 1 guy?
Faarrrk!

>>61070164
I just remember at the time thinking how fucking dumb the system is. See the post above - now that's fucked.

As it is - the cunt (my "m8") probably drove pissy home tonight after work.
>>
>>61067655
>smartarse
>smartarse
>smartarse
It's 'smartass', faggot.

You really shouldn't be complaining about all of this because you, too, have been drunk behind the wheel. The thing that is surprising is you make it sound like an achievement to have only done it 4 or 5 times. Normal people don't do it. Ever.

In another life you could have been the one to kill your friend and leave her daughter without a mother. Think about that before you come to 4chan trying to act like you're tough shit.

I hope you feel bad about your friends death.
>>
>>61070305

I wish I could make this shit up, this guy was a living nightmare.

I've heard of WA magistrates slapping with the wet lettuce, but to see it in action is astounding. I know a sheila in the department of prisons and the stories she tells me about how people convicted of manslaughter, murder, rape, other sexual assaults and just generally heinous crimes are released on nonsense parol orders by certain judges would fucking curl your toes.

Essentially if you can play the game and pretend you aren't a terrible shitty person who has somehow reformed themselves and learned their lesson (also cry and claim financial hardship) you'll walk free in WA.
>>
Drunk drivers should be beheaded
>>
You know his name and you know where he lives. Exact revenge.
>>
>>61069869

A few middes is like a pint and a half, two pints? Up until three years ago that would have been legal over here. They've since lowered it. Any amount over the limit at all here, automatic year ban. My point, he should have barely been feeling anything after that amount. So I suspect he drank more than you're suggesting (making it DRUNK driving), or he is a lightweight, again drunk driving.

I understand that laws must be tailored to the lowest common denominator. But morally I have no issue jumping in the car after a couple of pints. At the same time, if I've had too much I can't be convinced to do so by any means.

>full disclosure, crashed my car while pissed at 18 (over ten years ago). Friend was in car. We both walked away and nobody else was hurt. Have not attempted to get in the car in anything like that state since.

>further disclosure I'm alco/pol/ic too, usually 10-15 UK units a night. Woooo for liver failure.
>>
>>61068851

The only person who can stop a bad drunk guy in a car is a good drunk guy in a car.
>>
File: drunk-b-2.jpg (378KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
drunk-b-2.jpg
378KB, 1600x1200px
>>61070392
Actually here in "Not the 51st State Of the USA" I think you'll find it is "smartarse" - we speak the Queens English here.

>In another life you could have been the one to kill your friend and leave her daughter without a mother. Think about that before you come to 4chan trying to act like you're tough shit.
>I hope you feel bad about your friends death.
You are exactly right and that's one of the reasons I posted full disclosure. It has made me think back - I was so far gone on the few times I can remember that I'm not even sure how I got home. Thankfully I don't drink any longer so have no qualms about jumping in my car.
I don't really get where you've seen me "acting tough on 4chinz" - something tells me that may be some projection on your part. But yes - you're right I am a terrible person for having either driven drunk or been in a car with a drunk driver.

>>61070529
Our justice system has a lot to answer for.

>>61070604
Eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

>>61070639
The alc vol may differ - a few (3-4) middies of full strength could be about 3 pints of pissweak pommie grog I think. But who really only has a "few"?

>>further disclosure I'm alco/pol/ic too, usually 10-15 UK units a night. Woooo for liver failure.
Going dry was tough but seriously fucking worth it - that's all I'll say as I don't want to sound preachy.
>>
>>61070759
>The only person who can stop a bad drunk guy in a car is a good drunk guy in a car.

I smell a Netflix original.
>>
>>61070892
>Eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

I bet your vagina tingles when you dribble that shit.
>>
File: jessica-simpson-drunk-43.jpg (236KB, 1498x1464px) Image search: [Google]
jessica-simpson-drunk-43.jpg
236KB, 1498x1464px
>>61070987
My missus is looking at me strangely now, wondering what I found so funny.
Cunt.
>>
Alcohol is degenerate

Maybe in the past it was fine, when cars didn't exist but now it's degenerate as fuck, way worse than weed
>>
>>61070892

>seriously fucking worth it

I've always figured this much to be true. Maybe someday.
>>
File: angry+face+girl+(4).jpg (74KB, 717x538px) Image search: [Google]
angry+face+girl+(4).jpg
74KB, 717x538px
DUI laws are absurd.
Firstly, they don't actually curb the degenerate alkys from driving. They don't give a piss and just drive under suspension and drink their life away regardless.
Secondly, it fucks over people that literally have 1-2 beers who just work and pay their bills to get some coin into the jew ass justice system.
Thirdly, it's criminalizing people under the assumption that they killed 8 10 year old blond hair blue eyed children.

I fucking hate dui laws so much. They're retarded and don't do shit.

To add to this I think driving drunk is stupid as fuck. I got a dui and know how fucked the consequences are. 2 beers. Out of date registration. "smells like alcohol in here, son" and i'm fucked for a year and lose my job. Why? Because little suzy was playing in the street and J-Quan was high on heroin and booze and nailed her.

The sad reality of DUI related accidents is that ~85% of the time it involves fucking prescription/illegal drugs. Fuck dui laws, Fuck pillhead faggots and fuck alkys.
>>
It's not the alcohol, it's the individual who chooses to drive when drunk

because they choose that

because before drinking they don't care enought
>>
>>61068692
>biting the hand that feeds you

Mate...
>>
File: 1452033665498.jpg (44KB, 843x586px) Image search: [Google]
1452033665498.jpg
44KB, 843x586px
>>61071146
Maybe shes looking at you strangelt because you have a folder of drunk vunerable girls...
>>
>>61069869
>And you don't think that them being drunk may have had some impact on their ability to judge whether they were driving like a maniac or not?

That's the point, it's a behavioral problem
Some people drive like a maniac the first time they drive drunk and some people drive drunk their whole life without ever breaking the speed limit, their personal reaction to alcohol causes crashes

>Everybody loses Russian Roulette eventually, playing the numbers doesn't make you a winner.
non sequitur
It's also a statistical possibility that you'll crash while you're sober too
>>
>>61067655
I'm literally don't know how you could defend drunk driving. If I recall correctly, if you catched once here, you loosing your license. If you kill someone - you are going to prison.
>>
File: P2280125.jpg (187KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
P2280125.jpg
187KB, 1600x1200px
>>61071273
The only other thing I'll say is - do it for yourself, people-pleasing ALWAYS fails.

>>61071348
As I said to the other guy earlier in this thread -
>you're saying that it's just impaired judgement that causes drunk people to have accidents?
>And you don't think that them being drunk may have had some impact on their ability to judge whether they were driving like a maniac or not?

>>61071378
kek

>>61071395
Nah, she knows what I get up to on 4chinz - it's all just shits and giggles m8!
>>
>>61067655
Sorry to hear that OP, if it's any consolation, if they put that guy in front of a firing squad I would be the first to volunteer for it and I would probably ask for permission to ram the barrel of the gun down his throat.

If you cause someone to die by gross negligence, I honestly believe that you should be put to death. Fuck the killer and fuck any hardship on his family, he made the decision to do that shit and he and his family should face the consequences of murdering an innocent person.
And fuck anyone who disagrees with me
>>
File: bikramgaga.jpg (405KB, 1025x2025px) Image search: [Google]
bikramgaga.jpg
405KB, 1025x2025px
>>61071478
>It's also a statistical possibility that you'll crash while you're sober too
True. But being sober hasn't yet been shown to affect your judgement, reaction times and ability to process. Drinking on the other hand...

>>61071487
Not trying to rude tbqh - I'm guessing Eng isn't your 1st language?
I'm not trying to defend drink driving - I'm disclosing that I'm guilty of it in my past.

>>61071596
>And fuck anyone who disagrees with me
That's the spirit!
>>
>>61071493

>do it for yourself,

Noted. What was it made you quit?
>>
>>61071741
Just woke up one day and realised that my youngest had never seen me sober after about 1400 in her whole life.
I did it a month or so later when I realised one arvo that not only was I really bored with being pissed but there was shit that I wanted to do (that involved driving) that I couldn't do.

Naltrexone worked fucking wonders for me in the early days but I didn't really want to do it with a crutch

If you go down that path - godspeed m8.
>>
>>61071739
We have two languages here and non of the is english.
>>
>>61067655
Do not curb freedoms for everyone, let drunks drive, just because you drank some does not mean you become an irresponsible driver, I can drive better after a 6pack of beer than a pensioner over 65 stone sober. Use harsh punisment as a deterrant for causing accidents while drunk, non suspendable long jail sentence, and massive fines if you hurt or kill someone (like the kid who got orphaned would get twice the median wage for life as an amend for the loss he/she suffered, and the drunk would have to pay for it, or sit in jail life sentence if he/she could not).
>>
Drunk drivers who get in accidents do so because they're bad drivers when sober.
>>
>>61069224
He wasn't drunk(at least no proof ) and they could not prove he was speeding it's retarded i know
>>
>>61072077
common sense?

NO YOU GET OFF THIS FUCKING PLANET NOW!!!
>>
Parents were in Australia a year ago and they were very impressed by the strictness of the traffic cops towards alcohol.

The random checkpoints and stuff where they can breathalize you etc.

I could count on one hand the number of times i've seen a police car on the road during the 20 minute drive from my village to where my mates live and i go to drink. It's only single carriage roads but i could easily drive back drunk if i was a degenerate.
>>
File: P2280139.jpg (271KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
P2280139.jpg
271KB, 1600x1200px
>>61072077
>just because you drank some does not mean you become an irresponsible driver
Much as I've said to a couple of other posters in this thread - science says otherwise.

You may not *THINK* your judgement has been impaired - but then alcohol has a funny way of making you think like that...

I do agree with your ideas on punishment tho.

>>61072265
Regardless of their innate ability to drive - when they've been drinking their ability to drive is even further affected.
>>
>>61067655
>-I'm an alco/pol/ic, been dry for nearly 2 yrs
Oh, so now this tragedy is about you. Typical.
>>
>>61067655
>I can count on one hand the no. of times I either drove or got in a car with someone drunk who drove i

so you admit youre a degenerate drunk driver?
>>
>>61072710
>Australian
>not degenerate
pick one
>>
>>61068218
>>61068692
>>61069106
>>61069335
>>61069869
>>61070305
>>61070892
>>61071146
>>61071493
>>61071739
>>61072461
Fucking trip fags does anonymous message board mean anything to you. If you want your epeen sucked, then fuck off back to Reddit.
>>
>>61067655
>Dad's best friend got in a car crash with a drunk driver
>died, his two kids were left in bad condition
>drunk driver gets off with a fucking citation and assigned to a fucking "support group"

I call the cops on anyone who I see getting into a car, I don't give a fuck if they're my best friends or not.
>>
File: o12.jpg (101KB, 1415x1425px) Image search: [Google]
o12.jpg
101KB, 1415x1425px
>>61072530
>>61072710
Already covered this - if you can't fucking be bothered to read the thread then don't waste all of our time by posting drivel.

>>61072777
>fails to understand the simple premise behind why someone might tripfag

/newfag/'s calling m8, best get back before you're missed.
>>
Drunk driving is obviously very antisocial behavior. You are endangering everything around you, plain and simple. Sure you are making it so that the people with better reaction time live and the weak ones die, but it is grossly psychopathic behavior that could kill anyone without discrimination
>>
File: 1451284679216.png (175KB, 539x612px) Image search: [Google]
1451284679216.png
175KB, 539x612px
>>61072946
>Already covered this
no you didnt, you probably ran a child over and didnt notice cause you were too hammered, kill yourself fucko
>>
I got caught drink driving and they threw the book at me.
I didn't kill anyone, nor did I crash my vehicle. But I was almost 4 times over the limit.
My mistake I think was going through McDonald's drive thru on the way home.

I ended up getting a 2 year ban and 60hrs community service.

I felt a little aggrieved that my punishment was unusually harsh.
But it I havn't driven drunk since so I respect that in this case is an effective way to stop me drink driving.
>>
>>61067655

Drunk driving is fucked, but you've gotta admit it's pretty fun
>>
>>61073132
Believe it or not there are some people who can drive completely fine while drunk.
>>
>>61073264

Some 14 year olds love the cock but that doesn't mean we should lower the age of consent.
>>
>>61073264
Believe it or not there are people that can't drive sober.

Blanket DUI laws and zero tolerance laws need to be abolished.
>>
>>61073340
but it does
>>
>>61073146
Since you're either too thick or lazy.
>>61070392
And my response
>>61070892

>>61073264
That's exactly what they think. Right up until the moment where they lose control, jump over the median strip and plough headon into a car full of innocent people just trying to get home safely.
>>
>>61072946
>can't fucking be bothered to read the thread
Ya, that Australian flag clued me in right away. Your countrymen shitpost so much no one will give any creedence to your whining drivel, you roo fucking titty baby.
>>
>>61067655
So, I'm out riding on new years eve, waiting for fireworks show to start of, on pllalm beach island when across the street I see some huge black luxury car jump over a curb and plow into another driver on the right side of the car. I zip across the street and park on the side walk to see if anyone is hurt. Some guy in the car that was hit gets out, seems to be alright. Start walking to the other car, who backs up quickly and takes off.

Jump back on my bike and follow the guy back to his multi million dollar mansion and call the police to report it. Palm beach cops arrive fairly quickly. And investigate the scene. They find the driver, some older rich cunt passed out drunk but won't arrest her for drunk driving because they didn't see her in the car.
>>
>>61073340
they're perfectly capable of giving birth so i don't see why not
>>
>>61073463
Lots of people think they're good sober drivers, too. Most people are fucking shit drivers and distracted drivers.

Fucking with your cell phone while driving is far more impairing than being drunk. Why aren't you damming those people? I see at least two people every fucking day messing with their phones while driving.
>>
>>61067655
I'm sorry to hear that Ausbro.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and her family. Losing someone is never easy, keep your head up my friend.
>>
>>61073457

If 60 percent of 14 year olds suffer psychological trauma from having sex with 20 somethings then the law shouldn't allow it to happen. The existance of a few mature young teenagers doesn't invalidate the law.

>>61073622

They have significantly higher rates of medical problems giving birth that young.
>>
File: 1107 - 7HuEUCE.gif (77KB, 774x690px) Image search: [Google]
1107 - 7HuEUCE.gif
77KB, 774x690px
>>61073463
maybe you should post this to reddit faglord, i bet they eat this kinda of horseshit up
>>
File: 1429829196814.jpg (1MB, 3106x4659px) Image search: [Google]
1429829196814.jpg
1MB, 3106x4659px
>>61067655
when will roasties learn ?
>>
>>61073688
Psychological trauma is all in your mind
>>
>>61068218
well look, most don't

your loss is terrible but it doesn't mean people brag about drink driving or something

condolences but your enemy isn't here
>>
>>61073516
Strangely enough - your response tells me a whole lot about you.

>>61073661
Cheers.
>>
File: 7892h8k.jpg (20KB, 451x481px) Image search: [Google]
7892h8k.jpg
20KB, 451x481px
>>61067655
you could find him and beat him to death with a beer keg
>>
>>61073688
Got a reference for those numbers gov?

Or just pulling them out of the gap in your teeth?
>>
>>61073688
>psychological trauma
>statistics out of his ass

it's unnatural for the age of consent to be anything over 13 since A) the vast majority of women are perfectly capable of giving birth and B) the "psychological trauma" is a myth invented by feminist dykes to shame male sexuality...men always went after the youngest most attractive women, now they want you to go after fat spoiled washed up 30 year olds and you buy it like a cÏ…ckold
>>
>>61073804
Actually.... there's been more than just a couple in this thread. But cheers.

>>61073808
Make him drink his own weight in spirits and then truss him up and disguise him as a crach test dummy at Mythbusters or the Volvo Testing Grounds...
>>
I'm 38' a Finn, and I've never driven drunk. Drunk drivers should be offed on the spot.
>>
>>61073264
shush
>>
>>61073840

>Got a reference for those numbers gov?

Of course not you fucking retard, it was hypothetical. To reiterate, the existance of teenagers who aren't exploited doesn't mean that younger people aren't exploited at a higher frequency.
>>
>>61073975
hey she looks pretty good for 26... i think that is a lie

also where is this from
>>
File: 1452293471318.png (26KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1452293471318.png
26KB, 625x626px
>>61068218
You must really care about your friend and her kid, so much so to use their story as internet bait. Not even good, subtle bait, but open 'come fite me' faggot bait.

Driving impaired is dumb. People do it, some do it better than others, but it is still dumb.
>>
File: 1384605378872.jpg (429KB, 1500x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1384605378872.jpg
429KB, 1500x1028px
>>61067655
Frank Herbert was a shitty writer who over-used ellipses and italicization. His only redeeming quality was making the analogy of oil into spice, which folds space-time for travel.

Everything else, all 99% of his novels, are pure fucking garbage. They're like RP Fantasy books, but with a little sprinkle of science fiction.

You want real science fiction, read some Isaac Asimov, Arthur C. Clarke, Philip K. Dick, or William Gibson.
>>
>>61074146
You know what's even more dumb? Allowing a multimillion dollar "charity" (MADD) change legislation to make blanket laws criminalizing people with 0 probable cause or proof (DUI laws) because of MUH FEELZ.
>>
>>61070392
>Normal people don't do it. Ever.

Literally everyone does it in America
unless you don't drink at all
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 300x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 300x329px
>>61073997
>38 foot tall Finn

God help us all
>>
>>61074261

>>>>>/lit/
>>
>>61074287
are you about to go full conspiracy-nut on breathalyzers?
>>
>>61074465
>Frank Herbert loved Muslims and believed in Sharia so much that he incorporated elements of it into his novel

Frank Herbert is /pol/ because he loved Muslim cock.
>>
Hahaha she's gone and never coming back, what a douche!

hahahah, op
>>
File: a leaf shed in autumn.jpg (3MB, 5096x5096px) Image search: [Google]
a leaf shed in autumn.jpg
3MB, 5096x5096px
>>61074558
>a leaf
DIDNT READ LOL
>>
>>61067655
I used to work with disabled people and one of them had been hit by a drunk driver when he was 8 and he became paralysed and his body stopped growing so he was the same size as an eight year old. He needed a computer to speak which he typed with his finger. I think he had some brain damage too and all he ever talked about was how he has a wife and kids - which he doesn't and never will - and about the accident, he even wrote a book about it but I don't think it made loads of sense because of his brain damage. Really sad.
>>
>>61074558
t. Soulless Gook
>>
>>61074492
Breathalyzers results aren't admissible in court for a reason.
>>
>>61074113
seach business insider
"women-raises-362-to-pay-for-uber-ride"
>>61074146
>Driving impaired is dumb. People do it, some do it better than others, but it is still dumb.
You got something correct at least.

>>61074261
You've got some good authors there but you kinda lose points for not suggesting The Hoyle bros.
>>
>>61074492
Also, you don't even get a trial here in the states. You go to court with a bunch of junkies and they tell the whole room you're guilty and sentence you individually.
>>
Wow most of you guys sound like 40 year old moms who are in mothers against drunk driving.

I can drive well when I'm drunk, no different from driving sober. I drive right by cops all the time while drinking and driving. I've tripped mushrooms and drove as well.

The people who get drunk and drive then kill someone are the people who can't handle alcohol in general and end up doing something stupid either way.
>>
>>61067655
>One degenerate acts degenerate
>Better blame alcohol
This line of thinking is how you lost your guns you fucking cuck
>>
>>61074530
His book is about the accidental invention of a fanatical religion incorporating elements of Christianity and Islam.
>>
File: lel1.png (1MB, 912x905px) Image search: [Google]
lel1.png
1MB, 912x905px
>>61074763
>americans trying to bait
>>
>>61074736
>You've got some good authors there but you kinda lose points for not suggesting The Hoyle bros.

All of them are still superior to Frank "I love Muslims" Herbert.
>>
>>61074763
Vast majority of the time they are on painkillers. I don't feel like looking up my sauce on that but you can google if you want to. I have to go to work soon and feel like shitposting a little more.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 640x567px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 640x567px
>>61074558
>she's gone and never coming back

sort of like your economy
>>
>>61074890
He directly references "Shari'a" as a code of law for the Fremen.
>>
>>61074919
I should add "and other illegal downers" to that post. I did some research on the subject and MADD. MADD is such a fucked up organization.
>>
>>61074736
>women-raises-362-to-pay-for-uber-ride
wow that is some shit i bet her bank account has thousands at least
>>
File: 1449219497863.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449219497863.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>61074922
>Japan dropping nuclear banter bombs
>>
>>61074763
Tippytop portmanteau.

>>61074800
>kids take guns to school and shoot everyone.
>regularly

>It's all about our 2nd Amendment rights!

This is not a winning argument m8.
>>
>>61074965
>what is zensunni
>>
>>61074287
Preaching to the choir man.

Personally, I think you could solve drunk driving with two rules:
- if you're drunk, any accident/damage is 100% your fault, unless the other party is also drunk, in which case cover your own shit
- if you kill someone while drunk, death penalty.
>>
>>61075036
Literally has the word Sunni in it.

I swear to god, I wonder if Frank Herbert's wife had an Arabic Islamic bull or something.
>>
>>61067655

Fuck off bishop this is the wrong place to preach.
>>
Never drive if I've so much as whiffed alcohol on principle, or until the evening after a night out. I could drive after a couple, easily, but I couldn't live with myself if any slight impairment caused me to crash and cause harm to another. Not worth it for that alone desu.

People who drink drive are selfish as fuck.

>>61072777
>tripfags
Not a single person ITT.

>>61074069
You argue like a SJW libcuck. Trying to prove a 'point' by exploiting people's natural instinct to protect the young by invoking MUH CHILLEMS and then pulling random stats out of your stinking arsehole.
>>
>>61075008
Shall not be infringed you cuck
Enjoy losing your bolt action rifles over the scare of people committing suicide with guns in your country.
>>
>>61074261
>>61074915
>>61074965
>>61075118
>Author writes scifi using aspects of culture

"He must be a moslem! Keel heem!"

>>61075060
>- if you kill someone while drunk, death penalty.
2nded.
>>
>>61070759

BAN ASSAULT CARS!!!

Do we really NEED to go over 20kmhs? I don't think so.
>>
>>61069238
>stop wasting our time
>LITERALLY THE ONLY THREAD ON /pol/ ABOUT ACTUAL POLITICS
>>
>>61072777
>Tripfag
>Not even using a tripcode

m8 i think you might be new here
>>
>>61075155

You stupid cunt. "If 60 percent..." not fucking "here's a report which states...". Have you never seen the fucking word "if" before you spastic?

You're a moron to think that young people aren't easier to manipulate and exploit. Have you never met a young teenage girl before?
>>
>>61069238
No empathy psycho detected

How did it feel growing up and looking around at all the other kids hugging their parents and feeling a connection but you just could never understand how they felt.

The poor pathetic neurologically degenerate everyone. Welcome him
>>
>>61075256
I was more thinking a cross between Bargearse and Hancock - only white, pissed and Aussie.

Ps - if you have to search Bargearse you're officially too young for this thread...
>>
>>61067655
Women should not be allowed to drink alchohol.
>>
File: 1447116041141.jpg (292KB, 1048x1397px) Image search: [Google]
1447116041141.jpg
292KB, 1048x1397px
>>61075240
>Work as an Ecological Consultant in the Middle-East

>So thoroughly devoid of creativity that every environmental aspect has to predictably reference creatures, land quality, and temporal changes of the region he studied.

>Directly referencing the Sharia, the Sunni, and others.

A lot of good science fiction writers don't plagiarize reality as much as Frank "The Muslim" Herbert did.

Go back and read his garbage literature and just count how many times he uses an ellipses or references

J I H A D (which he references along with MANY other Islamic things).

For reference, Philip K Dick was writing the exact same time as Frank Herbert and yet his literature is much more profound and takes place in setting that are not copy-pasted Middle-eastern regions.
>>
>>61072777
fucking dumb newfag scum
>>
>>61075408
Don't give a shit, m8. You're trying to use some emotional appeal with fake stats about age of consent in a fucking thread about drink driving. That's SJW libcuck tier.

Fuck off.
>>
>>61067655
Hey OP. Have a news flash for you.
People fucking die. Get over it.
Suicide ( like my sister ), drunk driver, mislabeled drugs, misdiagnosed, obesity, bacterial infection, war, poverty.
You will never fix them all, and you'll drive yourself crusading the fact of life. People die.
Be sad and then get over it.
>>
>>61075118
I haven't actually read any of his writing since I was in my teens or early 20's so I don't recall if he seemed like an islamocuck, but I do remember his prose was just painful to read. I could tear though most SF books but I had to force myself to plod through his walls of text, i never did get more than halfway through the Dune series despite starting them in high school.
His overall ideas were interesting though, kind of like a real-life Kilgore Trout
>>
File: img_1150.jpg (1MB, 1245x2487px) Image search: [Google]
img_1150.jpg
1MB, 1245x2487px
>>61075495
You've never read EYE or the White Plague have you?
The way you're writing you've seen Dune and have read those godawful shit his son capitlaized on after he died.

>>61075656
>Be sad and then get over it
Probably much the way of it.
>>
>>61067655
I'm sorry for your loss and drunk drivers are scum, but why are you trying to pick a fight with everyone?
>>
>>61075767
>His overall ideas were interesting though, kind of like a real-life Kilgore Trout
Noice analogy.
>>
>>61075539

I was making a point about drink driving laws then someone said

>>61073457

and so I was drawn into a discussion about that. You're obviously a fucking moron. And fuck off with this 'emotional appeal' and 'fake stats' bullshit. I never claimed ANY fucking stats were true you spaz and haven't made any appeal to emotions. Have I uploaded pics of 14 year olds with ripped arsholes crying? no? then stfu.
>>
>>61070031
theyd rather have an idiot that accidentally killed someone be productive and make their money than they would another leech who legitimately couldnt get a job if he tried. youre here to pay taxes, its no mystery.
>>
File: Keystone+2009+005.jpg (190KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Keystone+2009+005.jpg
190KB, 1200x1600px
>>61075826
> but why are you trying to pick a fight with everyone?
I wouldn't say I was - responding in kind.

To those who've responded with compassion and empathy I've responded with gratitude and thanks.

>>61075888
Yeah, that's just taking the piss tho.
>>
File: 1452540684302.jpg (225KB, 592x553px) Image search: [Google]
1452540684302.jpg
225KB, 592x553px
>>61075767
>I haven't actually read any of his writing since I was in my teens or early 20's so I don't recall if he seemed like an islamocuck
He was heavily involved in Islam-o-culture. Like I said, his literal occupation for over a decade was working as an Ecological Consultant in the middle-east, which was where most of his literary setting takes place.

>I could tear though most SF books but I had to force myself to plod through his walls of text
This is because, besides his over-use of ellipses and italicization, the idiot forgot to segment his novel into chapters. Instead his "Most famous work" is segmented by italicized quotations made by Fremen about the Kwisatch Haderach known as Maud'Dib.

Notice how he changed his name from Paul Atreides to Maud'Dib? Sand niggers do that all the time. Especially Jihadis like Al-swede.

The only idea I really give him credence for is the creation of Spice, which is a direct analogy of oil in our contemporary society and how it "sped up travel" as well as the "Native tribes people being used and abused by outsiders for control of the spice".

He literally just wrote a giant ass make believe book about the middle east, with a few vanilla twists. Also his imaginary science fiction is antiquated as hell. Philip K. Dick was writing about complex android systems while Frank Herbert was writing about wooden headboards with a fish you could press an indent on and a parcel would come out of.

>>61075778
Frank Herbert's son was an even shittier writer, and I wasn't able to get further than a chapter of his botched literature.
>>
>>61075882
>tfw I was just shitposting and roleplaying my flag
>>
>>61075984
>>61067655
>I wouldn't say I was
>inb4 all the smartarse cunts posting about how tough and cool it is to drink drive....
>tough
>and
>cool
>/pol/
>>
Go ahead drive drunk. But if you hit and kill or severely maime one of my family members you better pray you get life in prision. Anything less and you will wish u had been.
>>
>>61067655

Was your friend 27? Or am I reading the wrong article?
>>
>>61068218
Wow you're really coming here looking for "tough" guys who like to drink and drive? At least your dead stupid friend has to never deal with your retarded ass again.
>>
>>61076167
>Life isn't fair cunt get used to it. Stop wasting our time with your fucking princess stories and faggot bullshit

>boohoo someone I know died because of someone's bad decision

>Be grateful you didn't have to kill her yourself.

>State Drug, so fuck that kids momma

>no you didnt, you probably ran a child over and didnt notice cause you were too hammered, kill yourself fucko

That's about half the thread - you get the gist take it?
>>
>>61076236
That's the one.

>>61076326
What is it with Merkins and taking everything so literally?
>>
>>61076606
What do you mean taking things literal? You made a post that gained sympathy and was a good thing to post about. My best friends mom was killed by a drunk driver. But then before anyone even posted on here you up and went off like a faggot looking for tough guys, either a shitty bait thread or you're actually retarded and i'm glad your friend will never see you again.
>>
>>61076498
I didn't say nobody came to you with a fight, but you were clearly looking for one.

Let us review the second post of the thread: >>61068218
>>
>>61076326
>At least your dead stupid friend has to never deal with your retarded ass again.
>>61076734
>or you're actually retarded and i'm glad your friend will never see you again.

I like how you tried to seem empathic.
>>
>>61076072
The main ideas that I thought were interesting involved the impact of prescience on free will and the idea that Leto II needed to become a tyrant for the future good of the human race and the concept that he was "the only one making truly long-term decisions".
But perhaps if I read them again now they wouldn't seem so interesting. Also I never finished reading the original series so maybe I would've changed my mind if I saw the whole thing.
I did read the dune wiki summaries of the Brian Herbert/Kevin J. Hackwritersen books and the grand finale of everything sounds kind of shitty.

I also agree about Dick being an incredibly good writer and I really felt that I came to like him as a person because of the aspects of his personality that were reflected in his writing.
Whereas my image of Herbert is just of this old guy with a beard on the back cover of the book
>>
>alcoholic
no self-control = nigger-tier
>>
>>61076911
>fails to see a bump when it hits you in the face.

>>61076933
I like a bit of Dick myself.
>>
>>61076927
I'm not because of how much a prick you are, you're using your friends death to try to be an even bigger internet tough guy thanwhat you think drunk drivers are. You're using her death to try and make little internet insults at people on an anonymous shitposting board. You're a complete loser.
>>
>>61076933
>I also agree about Dick being an incredibly good writer and I really felt that I came to like him as a person because of the aspects of his personality that were reflected in his writing.
>Whereas my image of Herbert is just of this old guy with a beard on the back cover of the book

Bingo. Hit the nail on the head.
>>
alright here we go

first of all stop demonizing people with genuine problems, not everyone who drinks is an idiot or wants to even do that. alot of people suffer from alcoholism, some people are exposed to it and can't get it out of that life style.

if you should all also look at history of driving, this drunk driving makes you satans little helper only came along in the 80s. the whole fucking population that drank in the 1930s to 1980s would drive. if you learn about old 20s and 30s racing, people used to drink before racing to calm nerves. you have to also take into the persons level of driving during sobriety, are they even that good in the first place? someone who is fairly competent at driving im very sure could operate a vechile after 3 pints or so. what if someone is acclimatized to drinking and is actually fine at driving after drinking?

another thing to think about is what time someone is driving, where to and why. there is alot of variation on this shit. no one fucking cared about this stuff until madd, this is just another thing people get pissy about without and idea.

there is a large ammount of variance with this shit and having a flat out opinion is dumb, especially considering how people are treated for driving .1 over the legal limit, everyone knows this shit is realistically a massive cash grab.

that being said driving plastered is obviously a dumb idea, especially during traffic or during the day. youd have to be atleast alittle egotistical and over confident to try and drive after 6 beers or so during rush hour or proper traffic.
>>
>>61077084
>You're using her death to try and make little internet insults at people on an anonymous shitposting board.
Aside from where i've responded in kind please do show your working.

Nice judgement of me, my character and what sort of person I am based upon your perception of what I've written here.
>Protip: I think it shows more about you than me.
>>
>>61069406
Precisely why they survive more accidents. Let's make it legal again.
>>
>>61077081
I come here expecting a fight. I came to you calling out your rhetoric. I have posted threads here looking for argument.
I make no bones about it.

But if "tough and cool" in a drunk driving thread isn't bait...
>>
>>61077276
>the whole fucking population that drank in the 1930s to 1980s would drive.
But the whole population was a lot smaller and the no. who owned cars was even smaller still - less cars = less accidents (caused by alcohol or not)
>someone who is fairly competent at driving im very sure could operate a vechile after 3 pints or so.
Science has shown that their judgement, reaction time and ability to process are affected.
>>
>>61077285
>protip you're a complete faggot

Want to fight me irl bro? This is why you started this thread so come have a piece m8 i'll knock u right in the clobber ya cunt.

I liked this thread until i read the second post and realized you're an utter asshole using your friends death so yes i will base judgment on your character based on that because it was slimy as fuck, if she could see what you're doing now from heaven she would be facepalming so hard at your try hard internet tough guy act that is exploiting her.
>>
>>61077495
>if she could see what you're doing now from heaven
>heaven
Ahh, that explains it.

>I liked this thread until i read the second post
wut?
167 / 35 / 75 / 2
>>
>>61077643
I'm not a christfag so look who's making judgements now. I just said that because that's how people usually assume someone would be watching them.

And yes the second post retard, after i read the secind thing you posted i realized you're a piece of shit, i haven't even read anything else in here because i just wanted to say how big of a shithead you are using her death to look for "tough" guys.
>>
>>61077869
>i haven't even read anything else in here because i just wanted to say how big of a shithead you are
You do realise just how stupid that statement makes you look don't you?

When you argue with people do you shut your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears and shout "Nah nah nah!'" out aloud?

Much as it's been fun, I'm taking my youngest fishing in the morning so - early start.
Night m8.
>>
>>61077453
older cars were the same size or larger in north america.

and yes there is no doubt that even from the first drink your ability is impaired. the question is to how much and how much it effects your ability to maintain control of a vechile. i would say that there are people that can outdrive people drunk than people sober in my country... the quality of drivers here is terrible. then again the thought of the bad sober drivers driving drunk terrifys me!

im not advocating drink driving, im saying the punishment for a mild offense is insanity.
>>
>>61078124
You think this is an argument? No i'm just one of your tough guys calling you out fag. There's nothing to argue about you tool.
>>
In all fairness, I get hungry when I'm drunk. and by the time I'm truly fucked up, it's probably way too late to order a pizza or something.

Gotta either drive drunk to Taco Bell, or wait a few hours and drive a little less drunk to get breakfast somewhere else.

Literally nothing I can do about this.
>>
>>61078217
>im not advocating drink driving,
Got that
>im saying the punishment for a mild offense is insanity.
But when that "mild offense" can lead to say - killing someone innocently driving home with their kid in the car isn't it fair to say that you need to have some level of discouragement in the way of punishment

>>61078389
Isn't that just laziness and poor forward planning?
>Literally nothing I can do about this
Get a stack of oven bake pizzas and keep them in the freezer?
>>
>>61067655
Straya, what are you trying to prove? You shitpost even in mourning?
>>
>>61078543

Actually I do sometimes get snacks ahead of time specifically to prevent this.

Also I'm trying to stop drinking entirely because it's a waste of money and I really do feel remorse for drinking and driving.
>>
>>61078543
if someone cannot control their vechile after drinking a couple pints then in my opinion they shouldn't be driving in the first place. blaming alcohol entirely for peoples ability to drive is abit stupid. thats what im trying to say, in driving history this was alot less of a taboo thing to do. its only within the last 20-30 years people have started being obsessed about this stuff. again, im also trying to state that if you're driving at 4am after three drinks on a highway and got a DUI, thats pretty bullshit. ive known absolutely no one in my life to get into an accident while drink driving, i however have known a couple that have gotten DUIs for literal points over the limit.

now if you have over 3-4 pints and drive in neighborhood at 3pm when school is out and aren't paying attention, you're abit of a moron. that could be easily considered reckless, i believe im a very attentive driver but even i see this as dangerous or a bad idea.

im trying to state the circumstances are all different and peoples ability is all different. i'd say that in general peoples all around driving ability is the largest problem, alot of people are hideous drivers sober, alot of people i know refuse to drink and drive but text, talk on the phone and all around don't pay attention. ive forcefully had to make them pay attention. however, a couple of my friends who dont drunk drive but aren't religious about it are usually way more attentive and capable than the distracted drivers.

maybe stricter testing or standardized strenuous driving lessons for everyone would be a better option to fight vehicle collisions.
>>
>>61079398
id also like to see real statistics of the ammount of people that drink drive and don't crash. how can we really asume how dangerous it is without both sides of statistics. we will really never know how drunk drivers truly are on the roads. this all a little more complicated than madd and the government makes it out to be. the laws seem like a given but with a cash grab mentality aswell.

sorry for writing all this shit with terrible grammar and punctuation. ive given up caring haha.
>>
>>61078989
>it's a waste of money
We've been on a couple of nice holidays on the money I've saved not drinking.

>>61079398
I'd actually be genuinely interested in the cost vs. benefit on those breathalyser immobilisers.
>>
>>61079398
>muh 30 years ago

'People used to be fine with it' is the same argument pedophiles use.
>>
>>61067655
>drink driving
>>
>>61079888
yeah lets totally equate this subject to pedophilia. you seem like you wanted to argue without having anything to give. thanks bud, youre a real trooper.

i miss the old days 30 years ago when all everyone talked about was lolicon and shota. fuck those were the days!!!
>>
>>61079753
in canada you rent them and pay for them, they're making mad cash from them. maybe different in other countries though
>>
>>61070892
Congrats on not drinking anymore. I started after divorce and have stopped a few times...

Ps don't marry. Your unicorn doesn't exist, awalt
>>
>>61080406
I take it they work - as in there's no workaround.
If that's the case then does the cost (whether it's borne by the user or the state) seem justified in terms of stopping the drunk person from driving their car?

Really don't know anything about them here.

>>61080549
Cheers.
Married 19 yrs this year. Couple of kids.
It's not all wine and roses - but then a relationship living with any person over 20 yrs needs some work now and then.
>>
On that note - cheers for a good thread.
Tomorrow's another day - lets get on with it I say.
>>
File: 312.jpg (36KB, 426x341px) Image search: [Google]
312.jpg
36KB, 426x341px
I drove home so drunk one night that I blacked out and was missing a tire the next day (no idea what happened). Just drove home on the rim. Somehow made it home without getting pulled over. Even though I was that drunk, I remember it being a living hell, thinking things like, "That's it, I'm going to be arrested, lose my job for drunk driving, and kill myself." That, and I couldn't follow my GPS closely enough to get fucking home and kept driving in circles.

That was like 2 years ago. I still drink, but I haven't driven wasted like that... until this past New Years'. I was in decent shape, but definitely drunk. The problem is that the fear wears off after a while and the addiction creeps back in.
>>
File: australian posting.webm (461KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
australian posting.webm
461KB, 1280x720px
>>61081289
Give yourself a smack right across your face you fucking cunt. I've been driving drunk for 20 years never been in an accident. It's great fun as long as you're careful. Who cares if your friend is dead? Do you think anyone cares you millennial attention whore?
>>
>>61071378
As if they are going to be immortal if they stop driving while drunk
>>
>>61067655

>that picture

So why do we let women drink alcohol again? Only degenerate scum societies let women drink.
>>
>>61082309
Follow the "GPS" to get home? What a fucking idiot. Kids can't drive nowadays, can't read a map.

What is a "shadout mapes", is that some faggot code for abo dicksucker?
>>
File: straya cunt.jpg (8KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
straya cunt.jpg
8KB, 237x213px
ITT: An "alcoholic". OP, OP never changes...
>>
>>61067655
I've driven drunk exactly one time.

I actually made it home perfectly fine, but the next day I realized that I had had just far too many and knew how dangerous it was.

I could never forgive myself if I had ended up hurting someone because of my unwise actions.
>>
>>61083114
Maps?? What's wrong, can't afford a GPS, Jamal? Go die in jail.
>>
>>61083114
Careful m8, your cultural ignorance is showing.
>>
>>61071739
>affect your judgement, reaction times and ability to process
there are so many things that do this (tiredness has been shown to be WORSE than drunk driving) yet the demonized, stigmatized and most regulated is the drinking. Texting? kills more people everyday than drunk drivers. Eating while driving? Texting while tired after a long shift? yea.
>>
>>61067655
I can't, i made it to 37 by not doing that but have been with morons who did. Scary.
Thread posts: 198
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.