[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It didn't have to be like this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (72KB, 608x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 608x564px
>mfw every single republican is running on muh ISIS and warmongering besides Paul

Watching this debate was fucking disgusting. Everyone is literally boomer hawk tier. Cruz and Trump are the two main guys and they are fucking horrible.
>>
le manlet meme
>>
cry about it Randlet. i love it when Paul tards get upset every 4 years.
>>
>>61065775
so how did rand do at the debate?
>>
File: krustkrown.jpg (13KB, 195x197px) Image search: [Google]
krustkrown.jpg
13KB, 195x197px
yeah lol we should just let the muzzies fuck our women in the ass and blow us up until the whole word is brown wasteland, its really a non issue once you think about it.
>>
>>61066263

FUCKING
U
C
K
I
N
G

BRUTAL
R
U
T
A
L
>>
RAND was running on that as well you fucking moron

Why do you idiots keep getting him mixed up with his father they're nothing alike.
>>
>>61066307
>hurr 14 dead is the largest terrorist attack since 9/11

>THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING

fucking Carson was on and said if we don't act we'll have hundreds of thousands maybe millions dead in the US, what a fucking retard. I'm so tired of republicunt warmongering big government bullshit it kills the party.
>>
File: le sweaty rand.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
le sweaty rand.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>61065775
The only thing I don't like about Trump is how he panders to neocons in warmongering. I know it's the primary season and all, but he should emphasize his fiscally conservative, "do not fight wars unless it's beneficial for us" mentality more.
>>
>>61066643
>implying trump thinks that

Did you even watch debates man?
>WE'LL TAKE THEIR OIL KILL THEIR CHILDREN
>BOMB BOMB BOMB
>>
That's my biggest problem with the candidates. They think Isis is our fight and responsibility. No it isn't. We need to stop meddling around in other countries, let them solve their own damn problems.
>>
File: dipshit1.jpg (44KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
dipshit1.jpg
44KB, 442x341px
>>61065775

Except ISIS is one of the few cases where we actually should bomb the everliving fuck out of them. The sooner the better. If you actually understood even 10% of what ISIS really believes and stands for you would realize this.

In the most stupid proof nutshell it can be possible put: ISIS basically believes the Islamic apocalypse is near, and is purposefully trying to turn the world against muslims. Yes, that is right, they ISIS want to turn the world AGAINST MUSLIMS - aka themselves. You might wonder, why in the fuck would they want to do that? Isn't that suicidal? You don't get it.

They

Are

Fucking

Batshit

Crazy.

They believe that by getting the world to attack them they can force all muslims to their side and Allah will magically appear and magically destroy all the infidels and start a reign of Islam... magically of course.

This means they will continue to sneak in Islamic terrorists into other countries and attack them. The more we ignore them, the worse their attacks will become.

The flaw in ISIS strategy is if you have understood everything I just posted: Allah doesn't actually fucking exist. This means when we finally come to bomb the shit out of them, there will be no Allah inspired magic to defeat us...because he isn't real.

We therefore have two choices:

1. Bomb the everyliving assfuck out of ISIS now
2. Wait until ISIS terror attacks get so bad we HAVE to bomb them.

1 is by far the better option. Rand is an idiot.
>>
>>61066826
>>61066641

isis will infiltrate the united states through obama's lenient immigration stance and through the mexican border if action is not taken.

you're both fucking clueless
>>
>>61066924
>literally believing this boomer shit that you hear your 70 year old grandma go on about at the holidays

Come on man. Jesus Christ.

>ISIS IS COMIN THROUGH THE MEXICO BORDER THEYRE GONNA BOMB US ALL WITH EMP AND DIRTY BOMBS AND MUH 9/11 MUH NSA BE AFRAID GIVE US YOUR LIBERTY AND MONEY
>>
>>61067243
They are literally doing it in Europe. Are you upset or just a troll?

Can't even tell anymore.
>>
>>61067275
We don't have the Muslim population Europe does or the crime from them. And don't exaggerate, it's not THAT bad in Europe, I would say our blacks here are FAR FAR worse than their Muslims.
>>
>>61066692
Pandering, just like the times he praises Israel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqA2Hs5dTFM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAc41_uIVW4
>>
>>61065775

I quite like Rand but he doesn't have a fraction of the charisma he would need to be president these days.
>>
>>61068004
Yes because getting on stage and spewing the same tired old rhetoric is "charisma".
>>
>>61068036

Much like getting on 4chan and spewing the same old buzzwords is "contributing"?
>>
>>61066349
hey at least he's not being one of the 3 candidates with less than 4% taking constant swipes at the donald.
it's what failed candidates used to do.

if this was the democrats we would have Cruz, Trump, and Carson only standing.
>>
File: 1452613301308.jpg (7KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
1452613301308.jpg
7KB, 226x223px
>>61065775
What is Rand going to go hide like the little bitch pussy he is? We all know his wife wears the pants in that relationship.
>>
File: Bush.jpg (47KB, 442x396px) Image search: [Google]
Bush.jpg
47KB, 442x396px
>>61066924
>isis will infiltrate the united states through obama's lenient immigration stance and through the mexican border if action is not taken.

Obama's Mexican border has been objectively tighter than W's.

I'm trying to think of a GOP president with a tighter border control, and I have to go all the way back to Ike. Ronald "20 million Amnesty" Reagan sure doesn't qualify.
>>
>>61069326
You all can personally attack Rand all you want but when it comes down to what matters, policy, Liberty etc. Rand has got everyone beat.
>>
File: Rand Paul.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rand Paul.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>61069588
Yes, having ideas that can't be advanced and potential "leadership" that never actually leads anywhere, Rand Paul is pretty fucking hard to beat.

I mean, unless you are running against him in an election.
>>
>>61069720
So your rebuttal to his policy being good is that he's not winning?
>>
File: Alan_Keyes.jpg (57KB, 416x431px) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Keyes.jpg
57KB, 416x431px
>>61069767
My refutal is that he and his old pops have been selling these ideas nationally for decades, and barely anyone gives a single shit. At the apex of his influence, Ron Paul got .5% of the popular vote.

No one is going to just declare Rand leader out of the blue, and it seems completely unlikely he's going to get there under his own steam.
>>
File: Frog-Meme-Tumblr-Lollipop-10.jpg (7KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
Frog-Meme-Tumblr-Lollipop-10.jpg
7KB, 200x195px
Reminder that Paul supporters need to get behind based Sanders because he's the only non-neocon running who has a shot of winning.
>>
>>61069929
Yeah, let's get that immense Rand Paul support behind a candidate, it will........wait no it's fucking meaningless.

Bernie doesn't need reinforcements for his army of college kids who will likely forget to vote.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>2017
>Rand Paul on diplomatic mission to IS base to talk with leaders
>gets burned alive
>Vice President Trump takes the seat at the White House
everything went better than expected
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.