[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump has already read the papers, had breakfast, and made six

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: wake-up-early-sunrise.jpg (16KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
wake-up-early-sunrise.jpg
16KB, 400x266px
Trump has already read the papers, had breakfast, and made six business deals.

Why are you still in bed, fatass?
>>
>>61065427
because im not nearly 70 years old
>>
File: feelsgooddog.jpg (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgooddog.jpg
81KB, 800x600px
I haven't even gone to bed yet my friend
>>
>>61065427
I'm too low energy.
If I had billions of dollars, I probably wouldn't be so depressed.
>>
>>61065427
My dad gave me 1 million cuckbucks.
I live off the interest and sleep all day.
>>
Dump trump.
feel the bern
>>
Because I was smoking greeners and drinking apricot moonshine until 5am. Next question.
>>
>>61065427
I'll do it tomorrow
>>
What's the secret to Trump's high-energy?
>>
>>61066746
>>61066835
Have you managed to abolish work in your country? We did too in a different way.
>>
>>61065427
I'm a bipolar alcoholic with ptsd and have been awake for 36 hours drunk on 4 bottles of wine
>>
>>61065427
I am undisciplined, and prone to dissipation. It makes for such a pleasant life, though...
>>
>>61068233
He's never had alcohol or drugs of any kind.
>>
i'm eating whataburger and shitposting on a tawainese chair making board
>>
>>61065427
DEY TOOK MY CALL, YOU'RE A WHORE OP
>>
I can't afford to do cocaine every morning to get me going. Coffee works but if I was filthy rich I would live my life like the wolf of Wallstreet.
>>
In sitting on on a bench at university waiting for classes to start like a jackass because I wrecked my car and the only ride I had was for my brother to take me before he went into work
>>
>>61065427

I've been up since 5:00 a.m.

Now why did YOU start the thread so late, fatass?
>>
>>61066670

That IS the reason he made his billions and why you don't.

Also, money won't help the fact that you're a depressedfag.

Cut the excuses.
Get to work.
Break the bad habits.
>>
What's the time at OP's house?
>>
>>61068233

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T
>>
I'm not.

I'm at work, it's lunch time and once I get home I'll grab dinner then be at the gym for 9pm (fifth session of the week, shooting for a sixth tomorrow morning) and then in bed at a reasonable hour to make proper use of my Saturday.
>>
>>61065427
Are you Trump?
>>
>>61070366

Then I suggest you re watch the movie. He started from way bottom doing crack cocaine in a little shed.

Some niggas are born into money. Very few.

The rest will have to work for it.
Point being, quit being a fucking faggot with fucking excuses and put in the work.
>>
>>61065427
>Why are you still in bed, fatass?

If I was in bed, I wouldn't be at the computer shitposting.
>>
>>61070651
Good man
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.