[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 MIDDLE EASTERN MEN VIDEOTAPING VANCOUVER MALL'S ENTRANCES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 57

Vancouver Police searching for 3 Middle Eastern men videotaping Pacific Centre Mall
By
Vancity Buzz Staff
8:32 PM PST, Thu January 14, 2016
Comments
CrimeNews
15.5kSHARES
Share on Facebook (14.7k) Share on Twitter (755) +
Image: Vancouver Police
Image: Vancouver Police

Vancouver Police are seeking the public’s help in identifying three Middle Eastern men who were seen taking 360 video within Pacific Centre Mall in downtown Vancouver on Tuesday, January 12 at approximately 6:30 p.m.

The men were seen taking video of exits and entrances and specifically capturing shots of the Dunsmuir Street exit. Mall security tried locating them but were unsuccessful.

Police initially believed four men were taking video, but the number of persons of interest has since been reduced to three men, Vancouver Police told Vancity Buzz.

FUCK YOU TRUDEAU, YOU TERRORIST-IMPORTING FAGGOT
>>
>>61063403
>Vancouver Police searching for 3 Middle Eastern men videotaping Pacific Centre Mall
>By
>Vancity Buzz Staff
>8:32 PM PST, Thu January 14, 2016
>Comments
>CrimeNews
>15.5kSHARES
>Share on Facebook (14.7k) Share on Twitter (755) +
>Image: Vancouver Police
>Image: Vancouver Police
That was my fuckup.
>>
File: 1450735360097.png (340KB, 499x583px) Image search: [Google]
1450735360097.png
340KB, 499x583px
Trudeau's (((refugees))) making a move?
>>
>>61063403
Jesus how racist. They were just taking vids...
I thought Canada is SJW land, why the fuck are they allowed to act reasonably...
>>
File: 1450853448625.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450853448625.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>61063403
I hope the redpilled canada bros are safe, malls are for normalfags anyways.

I can't wait to see pictures of trudeau crying though.
>>
>>61063574
I can't wait to hear the excuses he'll make for the middle eastern men who slaughter dozens, if not hundreds, of innocents.
>>
>mall
now this is terrorism i can get behind
>>
>>61063623

Probably blame Canadians for not being diverse enough, then he'll legalize more drugs.
>>
How many more attacks before people say "enough."
>>
>>61063688
Pot won't be legalized any time soon, friend.
He only said that to get the college kids to vote for him.

The other thing is probably right though....
>>
>>61063403
What, the Saudis cannot afford a $20 pinhole camera off eBay, you fucking idiots?
>>
>>61063823
They only just arrived there, they don't know what an ebay is yet.
>>
>>61064073
Do they know what year it is?
Has Trudeau announced the current year yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 236x156px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 236x156px
>>61063747
The people have been saying "enough" for a while, the government has just been ignoring them, or shaming them as racist.

We wont see any real change until President Trump annexes us.
>>
>>61064411
Many of us hope that he does.
But I can't help but think it won't come to pass.
He'll just put up a wall and laugh at us. Making us sleep in the bed we've made for ourselves.

Or he'll be fucked over and lose out on the election by some shifty bullshit.
Can't discount that possibility.
>>
>>61064118
Trudeau probably said it to them at the air port as he personally welcomed all the welfaregees because he has nothing better to do.
>>
So now we wait for a happening in Canada, I'm sorry to say this Canadafags, but the attacks are a necessary evil.
>>
Canada getting kebab'd for once would be great.
>>
>>61064483
What you talking about!? He's got plenty to do!
Like giving the last few dollars this country has to some rapefugees!
Even though the value of that dollar is about the same as toilet paper at the moment....
>>
>>61064552
We're about level with our dollar value. Convert all your Canadough to AUD and come live in Australia. Join all the riots once they start settling large amounts of the rapists.
>>
>>61063403
Oh god
>>
>>61063403
they are probably videotaping to better absorb the beautiful Canadian culture. Come on, it's 2016
>>
These are regular mudslides who are no doubt scheming in retaliation to the pepper spray incident.
>>
>>61064741
If God Emperor Trump falls through, and I have no reason to jump borders to the glorious Empire, then I suppose the isle of monsters is the next best option.
Maybe I can improve my shitposting in the process!
>>
>Canada cries their eyes out when one (1) soldier gets shot by a terrorist while the government and media shut down for days to "honor his memory"
>Canada experiences total meltdown when 3-8 muslim "refugees" kill 500+ civilians in a Vancouver mall
>Government and population can't cope with the trauma; Trudeau immediately surrenders; declares Canada a subsidiary of the global Caliphate to appease ISIS. Canada drifts into civil war
>millions of Canadian refugees, after years of bloodshed, become like uncivilized third worlders and start to flood into the US

When Canada stops sending its best, they might have to pay for a wall...
>>
Good thing in Vancouver there's guaranteed to be a Kung-fu master nearby at any moment so they won't get far.
>>
>>61064901
Send a Governor up bro.
>>
>>61063403
Seems like they want to attack all the most liberal countries on the planet first.
>>
Oh jeez if these shitskins pull a mass shooting off trudeau will use order in council to make all the fun guns prohibited. We'll be lucky to have bolt action .22s
>>
>>61063403
Top kek, Canada is such a cultural and civilizational wasteland that the most prominent landmark to attack is a shopping mall.
>>
>>61064901
Dude Canadian refugees will be lumberjacks and fishermen. You should welcome the maple backs.
>>
>>61064540
Terrorist attacks only bring the country together under a conservative leader.
>>
>>61064995
if only we had the luxury of Lindt cafés
>>
The comments on the cbc article about this make me sick. People are crying racial profiling and suggesting these jihadis are tourists sightseeing.
>>
File: Dracula-Untold-Wallpapers.jpg (336KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dracula-Untold-Wallpapers.jpg
336KB, 1920x1080px
>>61063403
I guess Vancouver isn't cold enough to keep these guys in their apartments.
>>
>>61064995
Its like 3 blocks from a Trump Tower, too.
>>
>>61063403
Wow those guys don't look suspicious at all...
>>
File: 1420794414743.jpg (58KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1420794414743.jpg
58KB, 499x499px
>>61065217
It was a very nice building. A former bank I think. Rich in history.
>>
>>61065284
Vancouver is actually pretty warm.
Temperate rain forest area and all that.
My aunt lives out in a suburb of Vancouver.
Rains all the fucking time.
>>
get cucked you fucking leaf cucks
>>
Looks like the scene from True Lies was about to take place.
>>
>>61065348
touché
>>
>>61063623
He will blame the US for the guns used if any.
>>
>>61065409
We don't have Arnie to beat their asses in the bathroom.
>>
>>61064901
>become like uncivilized third worlders
No. We'll thin the heard, kill the weak and the brown.

We will ascend.
>>
>>61064411

Eh why would we annex a country with a shit economy and shit people? No thanks.
>>
>>61063403

YES!

PLEASE HAPPEN!

I WANT THERE TO BE A MASS SHOOTING AND CANADA GETS BTFO!!!!!!!
>>
>>61065551
No one said you'd keep most alive.
No one said you wouldn't enslave the masses to mine any value out of the land.
Prairies are rich. Ontario has your softwood industry.
The northern expanse has vast untapped resources.
Alberta has oil.
BC is full of chinese for the factory sweatshops you can install.

Plenty of reason to annex, friend.
Just make sure to purge all major cities.
Especially Toronto.
>>
>>61063403
You fucking racists.

People take selfies all the time.

Cutting together a bunch of unrelated shots of "middle eastern looking" is fucking pathetic.

Get a clue, Sherlock. If something was happening your Mounties or whatever the fuck would be on top of it.

It's this kind of alienation that causes Muslim-Canadians to flock to the sort of extreme elements of their religion that participate in these violent acts.

The same shit went down in the US after Bakersfield and it was just as shameful then as is what you are doing now.

Get fucked, fascist.
>>
>>61065655
We're not saying it's a sure thing.
We're just speculating.
Because it COULD happen.
And if and when it does, we will laugh a hearty laugh as our leader tries to make excuses for them.

No need to be so angry, friend.
>>
>>61063403
It could be something, but probably - based on /pol/'s history of predicting happenings - it's nothing.

I mean, Canada hasn't had a big public random (as opposed to targeted incidents like Surrey Six) mass-shooting since 1989 and the Polytecnique thing. To the extent that past performance predicts future outcomes, I wouldn't bet on any mass-shootings to actually occur.
>>
>>61065641

True canada could become a dystopian economic zone where the lower class produces for the american mainland bourgeois brilliant. We can place trudeau and his party on dildo bikes to produce power for the sikh sweatshop
>>
>>61065655

Shut up faggot. Youre gonna be real upset when the world goes full kebab removal and spares nobody
>>
>>61063403

they are door engineers real tterrorist use spycams
>>
>>61065777
Parliament was shot up not too long ago.
Canadian born muslim turned terrorist.
There's nothing saying it won't happen.
Even though our leader likes sucking muslim cock.
>>
>>61065734
> We're just speculating.

That's exactly it. You're SPECULATING.

You don't know a goddamn thing.

This is a fucking witch hunt and you edgy assholes think it's funny to post people's shit coupled with wild accusations.

You should be ashamed.
>>
>>61065866
lulz
>>
File: 1449716157268.jpg (188KB, 1258x769px) Image search: [Google]
1449716157268.jpg
188KB, 1258x769px
>police question them for terrorist activities
>turns out they were filming the ladies' bathroom instead
>>
>>61065777
Two muzzies shot up a calgary bar last week and there was a stabbing in toronto shouting allah ackbar....

I think this is possible... Even my white washed Sunni friends agree. Be safe, I'm gonna stay home this weekend.
>>
>>61065866
I'm not. Because I know that there is a good chance something could happen.
I certainly hope the RCMP are looking into this. And are keeping people quietly watching for it on the scene.
We had a muslim shoot up our parliament not too long ago.
This shit's not so outlandish.

And it's only a witch hunt if we're actively doing something about it, or harassing the "tourists".
Which we are not.

Hell, if you bothered to read the thread, you'd notice most of it is off topic discussions anyway.
>>
>>61065944

>my Sunni friends

I ask this almost every single thread, but...

Seriously, do white people exist in Canada anymore?
>>
>>61063403

Police state now pls.
>>
They're just peaceful tourists that are excited to be in a modern mall! Can't Muslims record videos without being labeled as terrorists!
>>
>>61066005
Outside urban centers, yes.
But not for long.
>>
>>61063403
>they go into the mall at a later date
>hundred of civilians ranging from babies to grandma and grandpa get slaughtered
>WE NEED MORE DIVERSITY!
>>
>>61066005
AMWF master race... So no. But the Cantonese people are based with sikh bros. There's white people in the rich areas
>>
File: 1452234844896.jpg (159KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
1452234844896.jpg
159KB, 1000x963px
Good thing I don't leave the house
>>
>>61066061
This is the most bizarrely specific Pepe I've ever seen.
>>
>>61065861

>Parliament was shot up not too long ago.

One death... hardly a "mass" shooting. There have been de rigueur dindu freakouts in Toronto with far more victims than THAT.>>61065944

>>61065944

>Two muzzies shot up a calgary bar last week

Did anyone even die in that?

Speaking of non-happenings...
>>
>>61066005
like 3/4 of the population is white, pretty much 100% outside of cities is white, think of us as a whiter version of usa
>>
>>61066061
I went outside once . . .it was horrible, people, trees, cars . .. .. I ran back inside and closed the curtains!
>>
>>61065944
Probably just gangsters. That shit happens all the time in Calgary.
>>
>>61066122
You're point is that someone managed to stop them before major damage was done?
It's not the death count that matters, it's the fact that muslims have no problem trying to kill people in this country.
They keep trying. We keep stopping them.
Clearly we need to keep an eye on these people, as they're likely to try again.
How many innocents need to die before you'll admit that maybe, juuuust maybe, islam isn't a peaceful religion?
>>
>>61065981
> if you bothered to read the thread

No, because I was too fucking set off by that topic in the header post.

I don't even go to this site normally - my friend linked me an economics-related sub - but from what I have seen so far your knee-jerk bigotry means you well deserve your reputation as the cesspit of the internet.

I don't even understand how people can just ACCUSE minorities of CRIMES without ANY proof?! It's fucking defamation and you asshats have no idea what it's like for a Muslim-Canadian or a Muslim-American to go through their day to day lives.

And your new PM, while by no means immune to criticism, starts taking some reasonable steps to combat your deep-seated national prejudice and he gets roped into this conversation.

I just can't even begin . . .
>>
>>61066122
bouncers btfoed them

there was a third driver and the two shooters were named Mohammed.
>>
>>61066122
Why are you trying to compare Canadian Happenings to American Happenings?
>>
>>61066005
My job hired a black dude and he mentioned the fact there are no black people at all in my city.
>>
>>61066061
Do you get good autismbux in Canada?
>>
>>61066261

Youre a fucking retard. Read their shit scrolls they call a "holy book"all muslims are the enemy and a threat to world piece. Go back to sticking your head in the sand you stupid fuck
>>
>>61066261
It's called reasonable suspicion and it is very reasonable as Muslims have a history of killing innocents.
>>
>>61066365

Not yet but I'm trying. Lots of people get autismbux, but I'm too autistic to figure out how
>>
>>61066369
Namecalling and more defamation.

Real mature.
>>
>>61064411
>The people have been saying "enough" for a while

you clearly don't live in Toronto
>>
>>61066261
There is no accusation.
It just looks suspicious as fuck.
Hell, if it were a white guy doing it, we'd all think the same damn thing.
But it's not. So he gets a free pass?
I don't think so. Especially with these people's track record.
Better safe than sorry friend. Is the mentality I HOPE the RCMP are taking to this.

How many innocents need to die in the name of political correctness?
>>
How the fuck do you pronounce "Trudeau"????
>>
>>61066391

I get $2000 a month here in Aus.
>>
>>61066447
it's pronounced "niggerfaggot"
>>
>>61066447
True dough
>>
>>61066447

True dough
>>
>>61066447
trudöö
>>
>>61063403
i hope it doesnt become a designated bombing mall.
>>
>>61066447
"Dude weed, LMAO."

Am I doing it right?
>>
File: triggered.jpg (26KB, 268x306px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
26KB, 268x306px
>>61066261
>No, because I was too fucking set off by that topic in the header post.
>>
>>61066461

The thing is I'm good at talking to people and stuff like that, as long as they don't have to know anything about me. Like I work really hard to appear like a normie to others. So it's hard for me to get neetbux because I'm too ashamed to take off the normie disguise.
>>
>>61063403
Wow that's racist it's the year 2016 people 9/11 happened like 20 years ago all arabs are peaceful
>>
>>61063623
"Because it's 2016!" he'll plead as the blood metaphorically drips from his lips
>>
pacific center is like the worst place
confusing layout
>>
File: jews did 911.jpg (185KB, 609x720px) Image search: [Google]
jews did 911.jpg
185KB, 609x720px
>>61066716

Jews did 911 though
>>
>>61063403
Just because a minority well known for organizing bombing attacks is taking pictures and mapping a populated area in a suspicious manner it doesn't mean we should jump to conclusions you damn islamophobes.
>>
>>61066685
>I'm too ashamed to take off the normie disguise
Yeah I had to let go of my pride and let it all hang out to get my bux.

I needed it, but I also kind of regretted it as well. There is a truly awful psychiatrist's report about me with lots of details about all of my dysfunctions on the record now.
>>
>>61066820

I feel like I have a chance to be a normie, but I fell so far behind that I'll never catch up. I don't want to be on neetbux forever, but I want them so I can afford to live and actually go out to maintain relationships while I study to improve myself.

How did you go about getting it? I'm sure it's different in your country but any information on the process you went through would be appreciated.
>>
>>61063521
>Trudeau's (((refugees))) making a movie

FTFY
>>
>>61063403
>TERRORIST-IMPORTING

I honestly wouldn't doubt they were born in Canada

Such diversity ;-)
>>
>>61063403

I don't get it.

Why is it illegal to tape a video in Canada?

Did they not buy their TV licences or something?
>>
>>61066820
rise above it, farm labour and night watchmaning require no social abilities, pay poorly, and aren't fulfilling but at least you get a taste of that self respect once in a while
>>
File: taqiyya.jpg (121KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
taqiyya.jpg
121KB, 554x554px
How large is the slime population in leaf land anyway?

Have they caused much trouble before? Never hear about anything.
>>
>>61067010
To get the bux I just got my doctor to refer me to a psychiatrist for a proper diagnosis (my doctor had been treating me for depression for a few years).

I went to the psychiatrist, she then sent me off for some tests (MRI on brain, blood tests for AIDS etc) and then a few months later I saw her again (tests were negative) and she diagnosed me with Schizophrenia.

I then took the records of my diagnosis to the welfare people, along with the official bux application forms filled out by my doctor. And they approved my bux.

I think Canada has a system similar to the US where you might need a lawyer to help you.
>>
>>61064901
I live in downtown near the pacific center mall. There is definitely not 500+ people there at once. Maybe during holiday shopping but if they do bomb it or shoot it up they'll probably get 100 teenage girls at most lmaooo
>>
>>61067252

Alright, appreciate it, thanks!

good luck bro
>>
>>61067252
oh nevermind, schizophrenia is a different beast than autism, just keep cool
>>
>>61067420
You know, you really must be autistic.
Why did you wish him good luck?
You need the good luck.

Sheesh.... so bad.

Good luck, bro.
>>
Fuck me sideways that's pacific center. I go there all the time! This is legit freaking me out
>>
>>61067456
>schizophrenia is a different beast than autism
I'm not sure it is a correct diagnosis to be honest.

I don't hear voices or anything psychotic like that. My doctor had never considered that I may be a schizo before the psychiatrist diagnosed me.

I didn't complain too much though since it made getting the bux easier. I was desperate at the time.
>>
>>61067237
humongous compared to ausland/britbong/ameritard. Speaking as a former maplefag I can guarantee the country is closer to sharia than yours by a long shot. The reason nobody hears anything is because nobody says it. Canada is a country of sheep, and has been well groomed to be. Everything has been sold, bought, and paid for long ago.
>>
>>61067299

Must be a dead mall then. I live in a fucking suburb and our mall has 1000++ people in it at any given time
>>
das raycis
>>
JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>61066755
What? Dude it's a straight line.

... like fish in a barrel...
>>
>>61067666
Dude!
Satan trips!
Weed!
Trips!
LMAO.

Wat?
>>
File: 1440367181321.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1440367181321.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>61064411

I haven't seen this pic before. He'd make the best Santa Claus <3
>>
File: 1450586269760.jpg (39KB, 425x332px) Image search: [Google]
1450586269760.jpg
39KB, 425x332px
>>61063403
Today is Friday. Most major terror attacks happen after Friday prayers are concluded. Glad luck Canadia, you might be getting culturally enriched buddy.
>>
>>61063403
Just great. If something happens in my city and muzzies harm one hair on one innocent persons head I'm going to make sure they pay and their families pay.
>>
>>61066461
FUCKING HOW?
>>
>>61067541
if I remember by cyber psychology correctly, I think you can be diagnosed as schizophrenic based on only negative symptoms, and an extremely avoidant person/ paranoid autist could probably pass as each other.
Ah well, if you don't have auditory or visual hallucinations and take your meds.... (a lot of people start to think they are misdiagnosed once they start working so stop and relapse) then if it is a correct diagnosis at least it isn't as bad as it could be, and if it's wrong, you'll be able to impress people with base functioning
>>
>>61067763
lotta van peeps here, protest/livestream at pacific center?
>>
>>61067601
It may be my lack of estimation skills combined with the fact that I haven't been in there for a long time. In any case I just think it's highly unlikely that they will be able to kill 100 civs. the mall has so many exits and they'd have to be really coordinated to box everyone in.
>>
>>61067851
it's changed, alot more underground stuff. + connected to two transit lines.
>>
>>61063403
'it's not who we are '
>>
>>61065866
>I'd rather take the risk of dying before being labeled racist!
>>
File: islams means peace.jpg (133KB, 1143x791px) Image search: [Google]
islams means peace.jpg
133KB, 1143x791px
#notallmuslims

Islam is peaceful terrorists are not real Muslims

Educate yourselves pls
>>
>>61063403
bombing in canada and 500 deaths when ?
>>
>>61065866
you're literally retarded
>>
>>61068102
Didn't Mohammad do all those things himself when he conquered Arabia?
>>
>>61068102
Wouldn't it be easier to just have a "Don't kill anyone" command.

Oh, wait, I get it. So you CAN kill young and middle aged men as long as they aren't part of your religious class.

So if a tree lands through your window, you can't cut it up into pieces to remove it?
If an animal is attacking you, you can't kill it in self-defense unless you plan on eating it later?
Lol @ feed prisoners.

I notice no laws about rape.
>>
Dumbass terrorists can't even figure out that all malls have a website which has a map that shows all the entrances and exits, escalators, elevators, and foodcourt (busiest part of a mall).
>>
>>61066005
I'm white as fuck, here I'll prove it

>worked for 8 hours today
>went to gym
>came home and had dinner with my Christian family
>had a couple random tall boys I bought from the vendor while playing witcher 3 (redpill game holy fuck) before heading off to bed
>woke up for no reason and now I'm posting this
>>
>>61068102
that actually kind of sounds like Sun Tsu's art of war, the point being so that conquered people can be recruited into the army and keep that train a rolling
>>
>>61068468
Their prophet muhammad was a warlord after all.
So that wouldn't be all that surprising.
>>
>>61066261
Amazing bait my friend
10/10
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 500x611px
>>61063403
Dis gonna be good
>>
>>61067842
Posting on here is bad enough. Showing your face in a protest is killing your future. Labelled racist, you'll never live it down. Van City is just as bad as Toronto with Douglas, Carr, UBC and SFU all pushing multicultism, neomarxism and straight up communism since the 1970s. I know, I've seen it all, I've heard it all all of my life. Don't ever go to any protest of any kind that will label you as against the status quo.
>>
>>61063403
A couple conspicuous looking guys like that were recording the inside of the grocery store I work at too, but there's no way in hell that'd be a priority target
>>
>>61068762
Some of you are all right. Don't go to Anon's grocery store tomorrow.
>>
>>61068762
niggas could just be periscoping
>>
>>61068762
Isn't the goal of a terrorist to induce terror?
Wouldn't the masses thinking that a crazy islamist could shoot/bomb/kill you any time, any where, genuinely terrifying?
>>
File: 1452858135748.png (492KB, 741x885px) Image search: [Google]
1452858135748.png
492KB, 741x885px
Friendly reminder that Trudeoao said sharia law is not barbaric
>>
>>61063403
i actually hope they blow up a canadian, german or swedish mall. need some new fuel for the fire after cologne. can't let people forget how utterly fucked up islam is.
>>
>>61068869
Not quite sure what this sign means?
>>
>>61068859
Yes. That's why you'll never win this war till you put them all in camps or deport them back from which they came.
>>
>>61068953
lol we just had turkey where all the victims were german tourists and turks were assmad because no one was "praying" for turkey like they did with france
fucking turks i hate them
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 841x623px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 841x623px
>>61068666
HAHAHAAH.

>Canadians can't shapeshift
>>
>>61069057
but dat currywurst doe
>>
>>61068974
>original was: Will trade racists for refugees

fucking kike puppets will never learn to not to hold up signs. Remember Michael Obama's signs were shopped?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/michelle-obamas-bringbackourgirls-sign
>>
>>61063403
DUDE TERROR LMAO
>>
>>61068666
>what is concealing your identity, perhaps with a head wrap of sorts, it's on the tip of my tongue here..
>>
>>61069135
Silly me, I should have know better.

Cheers Goulashbro.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>61063688
>legalize more drugs

WEED MAN actually told his voters that he can't legalize WEED LMAO because "international treaties"

no drugs, just rapefugees now
>>
>>61069230
Seriously, just don't do it. Your name will get taken and it will be added to the CSIS database. And if you think they won't 'detain you' take your fingerprints and release you later (they send those fingerprints on, anon, they don't destroy them) then you'll learn the hard way.

Anything you do publicly will be tracked. Do not go to public protests and become part of the largest database in the country.
>>
>>61068869
>pic
i can be both baby, I'll change 4 u
>>
>>61067458

Because I was under the impression he wasn't totally happy about being on neetbux. It's polite to wish him the best in life, bro
>>
>>61068666
>this goy can't shapeshift
>>
File: 1451874020292.jpg (58KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451874020292.jpg
58KB, 960x960px
>>61068869
The correct meme is meme related.
>>
File: JustinT.png (128KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
JustinT.png
128KB, 320x240px
>>61065783

Behold, WEED LMAO's new energy plan.
>>
>>61063623
Can anyone say military coup
>>
Guys pls arabs are fine we are doing fine its fine guys no problems at all literally 0 problems guys stop worrying ITS FINE believe me
>>
File: 72tjy1d.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
72tjy1d.gif
2MB, 300x170px
>>61070584
>>
>>61064901
I think you mean
>Canada cries their eyes out when one (1) soldier gets shot by a terrorist while the government and media shut down for days to "honor his memory"
>Canada experiences total meltdown when 3-8 muslim "refugees" kill 500+ civilians in a Vancouver mall
>Population kills every muslim, and government official
>4th Reich ushered in
Don't underestimate Canada's patriotism. Mosques, burned after Paris, what do you think would happen if that happened here?

People are pissed and already near the brink, they just fear they are the only ones. One event will unite us.
>>
File: ytho.jpg (53KB, 621x531px) Image search: [Google]
ytho.jpg
53KB, 621x531px
>>61070425
>Has extremely gay gif saved
>Changes file name to be relevant
>Posts on /pol/ 'as a joke'
>Remains in hardcore gay porn folder

DEGENERACY
>>
>>61063403
With what's happening to your loonie, I expect that the malls will be empty of shoppers. Too bad about the mall rats, though.
Stay safe, syrup bro'. Stock up on ammo. I expect your government will punish the law-abiding after the mudslimes do something.
After Newtown, our ammo dried up because of panic buying. I could see your government prohibiting the sale of it while they "investigated", since you don't have our 2nd Amendment protections.
>>
>>61070771
if you think Canadians would react to a terrorist act by forming death camps....well... maybe, It doesn't seem likely to me.
I'd even go so far as to say burning mosques in response to Paris attacks isn't an example of patriotism, but then I also didn't just say the country would gas its own citizens at the drop of a hat, so who knows
>>
>>61070771
This. We dismantle cities for hockey.
>>
File: 1452735649796.gif (4MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452735649796.gif
4MB, 480x480px
>>61071050

>you
>gotta go back!
>>
>>61071050

It's no gif, genius. It says jpg
>>
>>61063403
Why are terrorists often so incompetent? Why weren't these guys being more discrete in filming the area? Surely they could have used cheap hidden cameras or mounted them inside bags.
>>
>>61070771
Terrorism only brings countries together if they are under conservative leadership. Hopefully this will happen early enough in Trudeau's reign that we still have some backbone left.
>>
File: canada_currentYear.png (453KB, 392x768px) Image search: [Google]
canada_currentYear.png
453KB, 392x768px
>>61063403
>>
>>61066261

Got to be either a troll or 18 years old and full of ideological purity.

Go away, child.
>>
>>61063823
why buy one when you already have one attached to your phone idiot
>>
>>61071393

They might be trying to make a message
>>
>>61063623
Gun control on its way
>>
File: keb.jpg (12KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
keb.jpg
12KB, 246x205px
>>61065944

your friends belong here, pedophile
>>
>>61064865
Get the fuck out traitor.
>>
>>61064411
This
>>
>>61065866
Hey faggot, we all realize not all mudslimes are terrorists but, uhh a whole fucking lot of terrorists are mudslimes. People acting suspicious, causes suspicion. Photographing all angles of a popular downtown mall, blatantly with your shut skin friends might rub people the wrong way.
So you can eat a dick and leave the thread.
>>
>>61064931
Top kek, m8
>>
>>61063623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBRjDcAEKNU
>>
>>61072393
that post is two and a half hours old you dumb cunt, I'm sure you just ran him off though
>>61072713
holy fuck he has a brutal lisp... does he have fake teeth or something?
>>
>>61063403

Most stupid overt shit I have seen in a while. I'd put it roughly on par with the idiot trying to shoplift a basketball under their shirt by pretending they're pregnant.

There are ways to surviel a public area without being so fucking obtrusive that people tag you as a gang of potential terrorists.
>>
>>61063623
He'll personally apologise to ISIS for offending them enough for them to have to attack.
>>
>>61063403
Stop profiling and gathering evidence on a possible terrorist attack! Thats what ISIS want you to do!
>>
>>61073058
Kebabs aren't the smartest. Incest is rampant in muslim countries.
>>
File: IT.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IT.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>61070425
Trudeau's newest form of transportation
>>
>>61069881
I don't want to believe people are still this jewish because that basically means they're inbreeding
>>
>terrorist attack in canada
>trudeau will make a big speech about this wont divide us from our muslim friends instead of focusing on the victims

screen cap it lads
>>
>>61073473
um, they DO inbreed....a LOT
>>
>>61073504
that's what the french did...
honhonhon
>>
>>61073612
yeah, I realised how foolish that was of me to say after I clicked post
>>
File: 1452851900163.jpg (21KB, 322x218px) Image search: [Google]
1452851900163.jpg
21KB, 322x218px
>vertical video

After teaching them not to rape we will need to teach them how to hold a camera. Those barbarians are hopeless.
>>
RIP Maplefags

Some of you are real human beans
>>
>>61063403

Even when, not if, an attack happens.

It will be, Not all muslims, as usual
>>
>>61073699
Fucking hell. How obvious can you fucking be, it looks like he's clearly pointing it at security cameras too.
This gives me hope though, ISIS is supposedly funded millions a month but they can't figure out how to get some proper surveillence equipment or even hold a phone right.

Even when they outnumber us, they'll never outsmart us.
>>
File: germanyy.png (49KB, 619x476px) Image search: [Google]
germanyy.png
49KB, 619x476px
Oh god.
>>
>>61063403
God damn that looks like a serious fucking Islamic Hit Squad.
>>
>>61070628
Lol at table sit dead guy misses his first dead go round then hops back up and sits properly. Gets me everytime.
>>
>>61065655
I feel ashamed that an American posted this.
>>
>>61063403
>Pacific Center Mall

I WORK THERE FUCK, SHOULD I CALL IN SICK TODAY, JUST WOKE UP
>>
>>61065866
shilling this hard
how much money do you make
>>
>>61074272

Kebab are stupid. They will take weeks or months to put together a 'plan' which will end up failing miserably anyway.

You're fine. Plus, you can hide in the back of your store probably. The food court would probably be the worst place to be
>>
>>61074435
Alright man if I'm dead tomorrow it's gonna be on you.
Just tell the kebabs not to bomb the Gap, it's a shit job anyway.
>>
>>61074206
He doesn't understand that the only thing Muslims understand is force.

If you let them just do what they want, they only get bolder and bolder. When they know they are under suspicion, and the police and population won't put up with their shit, they behave.
>>
File: 1452819131293.jpg (59KB, 709x648px) Image search: [Google]
1452819131293.jpg
59KB, 709x648px
>>61073860
Do people really still actually believe they're saving lives by letting these savages run rampant in their country?
>>
>>61063533
>Sandnigger confirmed
Fuck off and die Achmed. Fuck you fuck your family and fuck your prophet
>>
>>61064467
Shitposting aside we Americans love you syrup niggers you're our friends and neighbors. Stay fucking safe
>>
>>61072713
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArtiAI52d9M
>>
>>61065655
<------this
You will not be missed
>>
File: 1451440378622.jpg (34KB, 384x306px) Image search: [Google]
1451440378622.jpg
34KB, 384x306px
>>61065866
Kill yourself you fucking shill
>>
>>61068102
modern muslims in the middle east have broken all those rules
>>
File: 1452696057128.png (481KB, 519x567px) Image search: [Google]
1452696057128.png
481KB, 519x567px
>>
>>61063623

I hope he lets some angry mudshit guy decapitate him as an apology.
>>
>>61064411

I miss Presidential beards. This needs to come back.
>>
>>61063403
Thats incredibly racist to just assumed 3 men taking photos are terrorists. What are you a bigot? It's 2016.
>>
File: 1369339955095.jpg (25KB, 479x107px) Image search: [Google]
1369339955095.jpg
25KB, 479x107px
>>61066061
I'm with you bro
>>
File: refugees be like.png (4MB, 1280x1734px) Image search: [Google]
refugees be like.png
4MB, 1280x1734px
>>61065866
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/federal-agent-iraqi-refugee-wanted-bomb-texas-malls-36280740
>>
>>61064931

>mfw I turn on the news tomorrow to see a masacre in Vancouver by muzzies.
>most of the vicitims are asians from Chinese and Sikh backgrounds.
>Canadian Chinese and Sikh's band together to form an Asian death squad.
>They travel around the country systematically removing kebab.
>All the while Trudeau is crying on national television about the poor mudshits and sends the national guard to defend them.
>mfw the national guard refuses to attack the based death squad and actually joins them.
>mfw the Canadian military performs a coup on the standing government.
>Forcefully remove Trudeau from power and commence ethnic cleansing of mudslimes in epic proportions.
>mfw the new Reich is born in Mapleland.
>>
>>61066261
>I don't even go to this site normally - my friend linked me an economics-related sub
Who cares about your fucking feels. If don't like it ..leave. Hating a religion because it condones violence against nonbelievers isn't fucking racist you moron. There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. The extremist kills you while the moderate watches. Islam is a deadly cancer and it should be eradicated from the body of humanity right down to the last fetus
>>
File: 1451555823091.jpg (95KB, 906x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451555823091.jpg
95KB, 906x960px
>>61066400
<----this is the Turkish prime minister summing it up. Now please proceed to kill yourself
>>
THANK YOU BASED WEED MAN TRUDEAU
>>
File: 1450587047316.jpg (284KB, 2048x1894px) Image search: [Google]
1450587047316.jpg
284KB, 2048x1894px
>>61068102
>pick one
>>
>>61076956
>2016
>dragnets for shadowy looking people filming at a mall on their "smart" phones
Year of the creepers?
>>
>>61077319
just so you know. MFW means "My face when" so usually people post a picture when they say it.
>>
this is probably enough to thrwart off this attack

so basically these 3 sleepers will just relocate to another area of canada, shave their beards, bring women and stake out another place to shoot up

right?

amazing job stopping this one attack though. fucking awesome. this is the first evidence i've seen of a terrorist attack being stopped before it happens
>>
>>61068102
I hate how people think "look they have rules against raping and murdering and disfiguring people! Look at how peace loving their culture is!"

Dumbfuck, why do you think they have those rules in the first place? Because that's the shit that people were doing!!
>>
File: 1446612615334.gif (2MB, 300x205px) Image search: [Google]
1446612615334.gif
2MB, 300x205px
If they attack Richmond its going to be some fucking kebab removal time.
>>
Time for Trump to build wall to fence off caliphate of Canada.
>>
>>61074003
Have no fear comrade, we can take them.
>>
>>61065551
oil, like everything else that informs your foreign policies
>>
Um, thought crimes, anyone? They were probably just taking video to brag to their relatives back in Saudi Arabia how great life is in Canada.
>>
File: 1447459094527.png (289KB, 800x353px) Image search: [Google]
1447459094527.png
289KB, 800x353px
>>61078773
>not a shill
>>
File: 1447589900780.png (525KB, 456x609px) Image search: [Google]
1447589900780.png
525KB, 456x609px
>>
>>61065866
BUTTHURTTTTTTTT
>>
>>61064901
>Canadian civil war
>Canada vs the Muslim caliphates of Toronto and the Democratic people's Republic of Vancouver (DPRV for short)
All out blood bath, while nations look on in horror as the whites and natives (lol) wreck havoc on the enemies in the most godly and righteous way.

>Mfw Canada becomes great
>Nations everywhere look upon us with honour

But that'll never happen. We are much too soft.
>Canadian Crusades will never happen
>>
>>61069230
ILLEGAL TO COVER YOUR FACE AT A CANADIAN PROTEST
>>
lol you're such pussies that you are afraid of average muslims who take photos for fun.
>>
>>61064901

My Firearm Licence cannot be processed any goddamn faster.
>>
>>61080165
yes taking multiple photos of the entrances and exists at a mall is normal behaviour

don't you have some kurds to gas?
>>
>>61066061

>Pepe Grenouille

keked
>>
>>61068102
lol, it's literally part of their religion to lie about their religion to infidels. Why does anyone trust muslims?
>>
>>61069057
Didn't turks boo the moment of silence for Paris victims at a soccer game?
>>
>>61077006
Wew Lad!
>>
Unfortunately it will take a large scale muslim terror attack to wake people up in this country. It's gross.
>>
>>61063403
>Inb4 they're from Brazil

http://youtu.be/crFzVNIb8YM
>>
>>61072713
What the fuck
>>
>>61080165
No. The west is becoming aware of Muslim duplicity and savagery.
>>
>>61080181
Godspeed
>>
For real, good luck to everyone. Hopefully this is all bullshit and the SJW idiot is right. That being said, the RCMP wouldn't release something like this if they weren't worried.
>>
>>61080481
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt9bMYcmUFg [Embed]
>>
File: 1304140987239.jpg (8KB, 253x195px) Image search: [Google]
1304140987239.jpg
8KB, 253x195px
>>61066261
>you asshats have no idea what it's like for a Muslim-Canadian or a Muslim-American to go through their day to day lives.

Don't give a shit. They are better off dead.
>>
File: 1448073329785.jpg (204KB, 573x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448073329785.jpg
204KB, 573x960px
>>61066261
Wait until you see what happens next!
>>
>>61063403

Just trying to find spots to sell weed
>>
File: 1452637075362.jpg (91KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452637075362.jpg
91KB, 600x800px
I am watching CBC now .
They are talking about space toilets .
And how it's gonna be bad for rapugees to come in winter .
>>
File: 1449441882703.jpg (35KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
1449441882703.jpg
35KB, 500x396px
>>61080165
>>
>>61070507

Yeah fucking right. This would be the best case scenario, but the U.S. would never allow something like that to happen on our soil. They'd intervene and then occupy us to maintain the peace indefinitely if not at Trudeau's behest.
>>
File: 1450080913838.jpg (518KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450080913838.jpg
518KB, 700x900px
>>61068102
>>
>>61063403

Canada is renowned for its world-class entrances and exits. They are merely tourists stop being a racist bigot.
>>
>>61066391
be a lumberjack in the winter and play the EI system, that's what all the NEET wannabes I know do.
>>
>>61063623
>Trump takes office
>"You're too irresponsible Canada, you gotta go"
>annexes
>deports WEEDLMAO
>>
File: faltan-el-respeto.gif (1MB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
faltan-el-respeto.gif
1MB, 480x300px
>>61067299
in MTL most people at the malls are middles eastern looking refugees...all the whites hang out elsewhere cause malls are for degenerates anyway.
>mfw muslims end up killing more muslims than whites
>>
File: hhhhhh.png (11KB, 522x94px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhh.png
11KB, 522x94px
who is this? i want to fuck her
>>
>>61063403
this is happening because of endeless
canadian shitposting.
>>
File: hhhhhh.png (66KB, 448x557px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhh.png
66KB, 448x557px
dude this chick is 10/10
>>
File: 1449283753691.jpg (86KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1449283753691.jpg
86KB, 600x337px
>>61063403
Fuck you, Canada, do you know easy it is for these slimes to just walk over here?

You fucks and your memes are going too far
>>
>>61072713
feels like a PM portrayed on a tvshow
>>
>>61087388
>>61087265

Link to this fb post? I tried searching their sentence but came up with nothing
>>
>>61088584
>>61087388
>>61087265

Nvm I found it. Vancouver police fb page. Yes, those girls r hot. I saved all their pics to my fb fap folder
>>
>>61063403

YEAH FINALLY VANCOUVER HAPPENING!!! TIME TO REAP THE SEEDS YOU SOW LIEBERTARDS!!!
>>
>>61069491
>accepting international restrictions on your own domestic policies

Jesus Christ, really?
>>
>>61065583
someone else has to take the heat from muslims sometimes too i suppose
>>
>>61064995
Fug it's true...we dont have the epic monuments europe has where detail and care are put into the aesthetics. We just build things for money like Ferengi
>>
File: image.png (524KB, 762x759px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
524KB, 762x759px
>>61063635
Every mall is nothing but chinks and gooks and spics and negros at this point in time.

I live in the country but drove through a big city and stopped at the fucking mall, and my wife and I were the only whites in their practically.

Little thug lets roaming making faces at people, giant oblivious packs of chinks taking selfies, it didn't even look as if there was much commerce! Just being in a mall makes shitskins feel better I guess.
>>
File: image.gif (591KB, 250x217px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
591KB, 250x217px
>>61090337
Didn't one go all rooty tooty point and shooty at Parliament a little while back?
>>
>>61065655

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8.
We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8.
Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.
dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8.
We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8.
I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8.
We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s.
We'll be the captains of b8, 4chan our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8.
We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8, reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.
>>
>>61066261
>I just can't even
every time I debate with a liberal this is how they get out of any controversial subject

if bait 10/10
>>
File: thank you china.jpg (77KB, 675x482px) Image search: [Google]
thank you china.jpg
77KB, 675x482px
>>61063403

>ISIS plans attack on maple mall
>Ends up shooting up a bunch of chinks because no white people in Canada
>China gets mad and does an annexation of Canada
>>
This happened earlier in the year in the same area and it turned out to be tourists being tourists so I wouldn't get too excited. They will probably say they are filming the entrances and exits to tell their relatives where to meet up with them or how to go through arrival.
>>
>>61063688
You say that jokingly. Friend and I had a conversation with another friend who is french.

She honestly blamed the paris attacks on her own people because they didn't work hard enough to integrate the immigrants.

Seriously, wtf?
>>
>>61093082
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxiZxN1IN0U
>tfw you will never cook mudslimes
>>
File: 1449864429135.gif (1022KB, 320x292px) Image search: [Google]
1449864429135.gif
1022KB, 320x292px
>>61072065
Mad at how shit your country is?
>>
>>61063403
Was this before or after fondling all the mall women?
>>
I cant wait for Canada to have a serious terrorist attack so that all these fucking lib tards get murdered and raped. Be patient my brothers its going to have to get worse before it gets better. This i time will pass. The pendulum will swing the other way. we will have to fight hard but we can do it.
>>
>>61063623
>not taking muslim dick and thanking them
it's 2016 shitlord
>>
>>61065551
Saudis won't be on our good side forever. Annexing Canada's oil would do us a lot of good in the long run, provided it's possible to purge the degenerates.
>>
what the fuck did canada do wrong to piss of muslims?, canada is literally bending over for muslim cock right now.
>>
>>61096314

Canada get your shit together so we dont need to build 2 walls
>>
>>61097031

What did those gays do to piss off AIDS? They're literally bending over for AIDS filled cock right now.

Kebab have learned that when terrorism happens, liberals double down on 'acceptance' and we just get weaker.
>>
>>61072393

> fbi says 96% of terrorist attacks are committed by non-muslims
> but only muslim violence is reported as terrorism by the media
> hurr all terrorists are muslims hurr

gt fucked fascist.
>>
>>61087116
MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE
>>
>>61097320

> niggers shooting each other in chicago
> terrorism

lmao
>>
>>61065944

> see look guys they said allah akbar. that means they are terrorists!

kill yourself. any kind of muslim behavior is usually accompanied with god is great. muslim pritates, muslim drug dealers, muslim gangsters, muslim etc.
>>
>>61097320
You keep thinking like that Fedora lad.
>>
>>61063403

Dude looks like DJ Khaled

>we the beeeeeeeeest
>we globaaaaaaaal
>>
>>61097532

> political attacks on government institutions and cultural centers.
> mass shootings
> all non muslim
> hurr its just niggers shooting right?

man will you please just off yourself?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/14/are-all-terrorists-muslims-it-s-not-even-close.html

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/05/muslims-only-carried-out-2-5-percent-of-terrorist-attacks-on-u-s-soil-between-1970-and-2012.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/01/06/muslim.radicalization.study/

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/terrorism-2002-2005/terror02_05#terror_05sum
>>
>>61070507
I'd honestly prefer a military dictatorship to what we have now senpai
>>
>>61097944

> wanting people who disagree with you dead
wish we could all be peaceful like you

lmao
>>
>>61063403
Clearly they're just professional door inspectors
>>
>>61098131

> being autistic enough to take memes this seriously

autism surely took more from you than it gave.
>>
>>61098513

> harassing the mentally ill
how progressive of you

lmao
>>
>>61065655
hey pinko liberal faggot.
You're on the wrong board. Go be fat and delusional somewhere else. Might I suggest Reddit?
>>
>>61063533
>admires several mall exits with friends
>takes 360°s to remember magical door moments

I don't think so, Achmed
>>
File: Colorado weed lmao.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Colorado weed lmao.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
>>61098788
Daily reminder, no weed for you either lol.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/trudeau-i-want-to-legalize-weed-but-they-wont-let-me/ar-CCvT8H?li=AAggNb9

Meanwhile, in Colorado...
>>
>>61098788

> lmao at the end of every post
autism_intensifies.jpg

kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>61063403

They're just sightseeing, relax canacuck.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.