[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We are going to ban Republicans from voting until we can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: stump.jpg (47KB, 976x549px) Image search: [Google]
stump.jpg
47KB, 976x549px
>We are going to ban Republicans from voting until we can figure out what is going on.
>>
> lie to everyone constantly to enforce your personal values

> everyone figures out you're a stupid faggot and will agree with anyone who says you could go fuck yourself

> "what's going on?"
>>
>>61063032

Leftists know what's going on they're just afraid to say it.

Because they're wimps.
>>
>>61063032
Slovenia why
Trump is a goober but why would you feel this way?
Has Slovenia gone this far left?
>>
>not realizing it's a joke about Trump's proposal for "banning Muslims from entering the United States until they can figure out what is going on".
>>
>>61065246
we get the joke, it's just not that good
>>
>>61065246
Poor joke 2bh. That being, you can't ban a natural citizen base from voting but you can bar immigration from certain areas when there's a potential threat in that region
>>
File: TrumpRedditalliance.jpg (153KB, 1484x1026px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpRedditalliance.jpg
153KB, 1484x1026px
>>61063032
Yes, we gonna figure out whats going on! Gotta error on the side of cation! That is what Trump would do! Republicans can't vote until we figure out WHATS GOING ON!!
>>
>>61065246
We got the joke you dumb slav, it's just not funny enough to laugh at.
>>
File: TrumpHitler.jpg (110KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpHitler.jpg
110KB, 777x437px
>>61065321
>you can't ban a natural citizen base from voting

We can do whatever we fucking want. EMPEROR TRUMP WILLS IT!
>>
>>61063032
>non-citizens have just as much of a right to immigrate to the US as citizens do to vote for their leaders
>>
>>61063032
>Republicans commit mass-murder and mass-rape in Europe

lel. Kill yourself, slavshit.
>>
>we gotta ban republicans from voting

Says the idiot democrat who put an even dumber libtard in the oval office
>>
>>61065439
Nice meme and reductio ad Hitlerum you arrogant little shit.

With that being said, >>61065321 is right. Per 8 USC ยง1182, a president can ban immigrants from entering under certain conditions.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2011-title8/pdf/USCODE-2011-title8-chap12-subchapII-partII-sec1182.pdf
>>
>>61065499
>>61065540
And yet retards fell for it. Good job, OP. Guess it was good enough.
>>
File: leopard-seal-5.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
leopard-seal-5.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
>>61065246
Yeah, we get the joke Russia, it's just not funny.
>>
File: 1451773815636.jpg (48KB, 550x474px) Image search: [Google]
1451773815636.jpg
48KB, 550x474px
>>61065605
>doesn't like memes
>literally supports "the meme candidate"

You're a loser and your wages are too high! Thanks for your vote!
>>
>>61063032
holy fuck you guys are retarded. i'm not even going to try to explain it to you, you wouldn't get it
>>
>>61065758
My Ackhmed detector went off the charts!
Guys, he is upset because somebody here threw some pig parts on the land of the future mosque, aka designated raping grounds.
>>
>>61067032
i'm an atheist, i don't really care about muslims or christians, i just see this imbecile running for president and i'm shocked how people believe his bullshit.
and you my friend have no idea about this topic so you can return to your basement now.
>>
>>61063032
Voting is a right that citizens already have. Immigrating as a foreigner (I assume you refer to the ban on muslims) is a right that you have to earn
>>
>>61065758
Please do explain it to me. Why do you find such proposal laughable? Because you think it's not easy to implement, or immoral, or..?
>>
>>61067032

Holy fuck Slovenia handing out the bantz!
>>
>>61063371

All slovenians think they're zizek and have the whole world figured out. It's like Australian shitposting but from a different culture. The more you ignore slovenians the better off you'll be
>>
>>61068647
it's not a proposal, it's fucking sarcasm.

Of course it would be stupid to ban republicans from voting in the elections just because we disagree with their beliefs, just as it's stupid to ban an entire religion from entering your country.

It's possible to ban people from a certain country, as they did with Iran for a short period, but how do you determine who is a muslim and who is not, when religion is not on the passport like nationality is.

Also not all Syrians and Iraqis are muslim, how do you decide who to ban from those countries - would Trump ban the whole population from those countries? There are around 50 countries with muslim majority, will you ban all of those people from entering the United states?

What is laughable is the fact that Trump has no idea that there are countries like Indonesia with hundreds of millions of muslim people, and countries in Europe with muslim majority.

And if we wait for Trump to "figure out" anything, we're gonna have to wait for a while, because this guy has no understanding of foreign policy.
>>
>>61063032

>ban Republicans from voting at the ballot box
>Republicans start voting from the rooftops

And liberals thought ISIS was scary.
>>
>>61065748
They're all meme candidates anon

They always have been
>>
>>61065748
>You're a loser and your wages are too high!
You really are a moron, aren't you? Complaining about wages, whilst simultaneously criticizing a politician for wanting to close the borders and bring jobs back to the United States. Absolutely clueless. People like you shouldn't vote.
>>
>>61065246
Wait... Ohhhhhhh. When I squat it's funny.
> try squatting makes joke better
>>
>>61069312
It's not that dumb to ban an entire religion from entering your country. Even less so in the way that it will probably be ultimately implemented, by barring anyone with so much as a relative in contact with someone who's friends with a guy whose sister is in the Middle East

But you wouldn't know about that desu, you're pretty dumb. You'll probably focus on some bullshit about outliers or people not being able to come into the country when they haven't done anything themselves.
>>
>>61069436

lol

most republicans are faggots, as soon as the chance for the to live out their "fighting the system" fantasy presented itself, they would crawl home.
>>
>>61070129
Yeah that's actually true. Just like almost all of the people in UK are faggots.
>>
>>61063032
I mean basically it's the same thing.

Mudslimes and illegals are Democrat voters.

They can't get enough idiots to vote for their asses in America so they pull in ignorant voters from other countries.
>>
>>61065246
>a temporary halt to muslim immigration until we can improve our vetting process

Yeah, I can see why a European would think that was a joke.
>>
has trump been thoroughly stumped?
>>
>>61063032
what happens in america is reflected in the rest of the western countries, i am tired of being a loser, elect Trump.
>>
>>61063032
itt: slovenia cries about trump because he fucks melania on the daily
>>
>>61063032
>these guys the democrats are beating our politicians. they're beating us.. uh, yeah. but w-were gonna *unaudible blustering* m-ake it. yeah.. great again.... y-yeah...
>>
>>61073267

look your fantasies about having me fuck you in the ass whilst whispering u wot m8 in your ear are for a different place and time.
>>
>>61074976
You took that pretty far m8, is there something you want to get off your chest?
>>
File: womensrightskilledamerica.png (609KB, 1808x3731px) Image search: [Google]
womensrightskilledamerica.png
609KB, 1808x3731px
>>61063032

Actually its more likely leftists are banned from voting for destroying the country, just ban the left entirely, only shades of reactionary parties should be legal.

Pic related. Its your fault, not ours.
>>
>>61073825
>im a loser
no wonder you love the fatty bankrupt king of losers
>>
>>61063032
good point, fuck immigration laws and national security and all that raciss shit. i am a child of the earth, man. like dude, the earth.
>>
File: 1452696057128.png (481KB, 519x567px) Image search: [Google]
1452696057128.png
481KB, 519x567px
>>
>>61076089
you can't be bankrupt and worth billions at the same time.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.