[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Christians ignore the crusades when they discuss Islam?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (43KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
43KB, 429x343px
Why do Christians ignore the crusades when they discuss Islam? The Crusaders were no different from the savage Islamists we see today. So why do we not blame Christianity for them? Also why don't we ever look about Christian abortion bombers and the KKK? Christian terrorism is just as bad. But we ignore that because you know Christians can't be bad right?

Ultimately I think all religions are bad. But I feel that Christians should be called out on their hypocrisy.
>>
>>61061175
We have talked about it
It's constantly brought up
Weak banter Ahmezza, step the fuck up.
>>
File: 1439102964948.gif (31KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1439102964948.gif
31KB, 250x250px
>>61061175
>>
>>61061175

Because the Crusades were 100% justified and did absolutely nothing beyond reclaiming land that had previously been conquered by Muzzy shits.
>>
File: 1447659591473.jpg (313KB, 1920x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1447659591473.jpg
313KB, 1920x1044px
>>61061175
F L A G
L
A
G
>>
>>61061175
Well, mr. Shitposter, because between the Crusades and modern Islam bullshit there is a 700 year time difference
>>
>see post
>see flag

xD
>>
>Muslims invade and conquer half the (Christian) Byzantine Empire
>Christian pilgrims are now being robbed and killed
>Byzantines call for aid
>Christians launch a counter attack, retaking a small part of the former Byzantine holy land
2000 years later fedora tippers call them imperialists and savages.

Oh, and those "abortion bombers"? Their all-time casualty count is in the single digits. Muslims already surpassed that this year alone.
>>
File: 1432709594933.jpg (28KB, 400x300px)
1432709594933.jpg
28KB, 400x300px
>>61061175
You must be a dirty shitskin, fuck off out of my country.
>>
>>61061175
1. Crusades were mostly defensive battles, or battles for land already conquered by the Mudslimes
2. Christian abortion bombers are not following the teachings of Jesus Christ, they are following the Old Testament teachings of the psychotic human hater god the Jews worship. Jesus' father is not Yahweh.
3. The KKK is not following any teachings of the Bible whatsoever, just because some KKK members were Christian, did not mean they were inspired by the Bible. The Bible never states to kill blacks based solely on their race. Unlike the Quran, which does teach the teachings that ISIS and many other "radical" Islamic "terrorist" groups follow.
4. Christian "terrorism" was bad maybe 600+ years ago, but Christian "terrorism" today is basically the Westboro baptist church picketing Army funerals and shit, and "christians" refusing to marry homosexual couples. and even that isn't "Christ" like. Anyone who even slightly defends Islam deserves everything those Muslims will do to them if they succeed in their take over.
>>
>>61061175

Islam was the aggressor
>>
File: 1450600511642.jpg (100KB, 361x440px) Image search: [Google]
1450600511642.jpg
100KB, 361x440px
>>
>>61061866
That's an incredibly biased view of it.
>>
>>61062440

Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo&feature=youtu.be

Do you have any more questions?
>>
>>61062440
Biased? I think you meant to say historically accurate view of it. It;s okay, you're most likely a troll, and I'm pretty sure you haven't read the Quran plus the other shitty texts that go with it. I have read these texts and they're shit. Muhammad is shit, Allah is shit, and that whole religion is shit. I feel sorry for every single person born into Islam. There poor little minds being brainwashed into a death cult. :/
>>
>>61061866

Crusader role-players are always funny.

>brag that they were helping the Eastern Roman Empire
>completely ignore the fact that they attacked and sacked Constantinople and occupied those lands like any other conquer not as "allies"
>completely ignore that it was these actions that paved the way for the Ottoman Empire to occupy Southern Europe for centuries.

We Wuz Cruzaders And Sheeet!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.