[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reddit is getting more red pilled by the day. Not even on th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

File: 1452812528278.jpg (182KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
1452812528278.jpg
182KB, 570x855px
Reddit is getting more red pilled by the day. Not even on the rightwing subs also the lefty mainstream subs like worldnews and european. Are the lefty cucks finally waking up ?

This comment has a few hundred upvotes
https://np.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/40yyc3/how_widespread_the_new_years_eve_assaults_were/cyyesib
>>
reddit is already somewhat redpilled, as in they want to call it how they see it

it's just that blatant censorship is rampant there because the site is run by SJWs, they literally just delete news stories about anything bad non-whites do

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/01/06/stories-on-cologne-assaults-face-censorship-on-reddit/
>>
File: 1451971908479.jpg (173KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1451971908479.jpg
173KB, 640x640px
>be slutty German slut on news years
>get raped by Arab refugee

Literally did anyone lose here?
>>
reddit only ever goes along with what's popular, so if right-wing nationalism is popular, reddit will like it too
>>
>>61060047
reddit is like 4chan's annoying little brother. Annoying as shit, trying to copy us all the time and screaming about petty and inconsequential shit, but they're learning. Slowly.
>>
>>61060047
Ofcourse i mean /r/europe not european.

European is redpilled as fuck
>>
The lefties are fleeing to fark.com. The politics tab over there has become ultra liberal especially since they adopted their 'no being mean to women' rule.
>>
>>61060430
>fark.com

wow that existed past 2002?
>>
>>61060430
That cant be serious
>>
File: rubacap.gif (994KB, 486x289px) Image search: [Google]
rubacap.gif
994KB, 486x289px
Rebbit has a subrebbit for the fetish of anime arm pits.
>>
>>61060047

Be gentle their soft minds are weaker than yours, if not introduced carefully they'll clenched down on bluepill denial.
>>
>>61060229
Take off your fedora and go to bed Pierre
>>
>>61060047

nobody here cares about reddit

the site is a shit hole of censorship and mass delusion

sage
>>
>>61060047
i noticed that too. Just check out any thread on the refugee crisis in /r/europe or /r/worldnews.

Reddit still sucks because in the end upvotes instead of bumps decide wether or not a thread is seen by a lot of people. Coupled with rampant censorship the site is complete garbage.
>>
>>61060047
They'll just start to ban and shadowban people slowly and allow less and less refugee crimes to be posted and they'll calm down again and return to their previous views after reading couple made up refugee fairy tails written by some story teller
>>
>>61060047

Where are we going to meet once /pol gets turned liberal or shutdown or overrun by /b/?
>>
>>61062941
Voat/v/european
Or maybe voat/v/pol ?
Voat is really good
>>
File: 3.jpg (189KB, 887x631px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
189KB, 887x631px
>>61060208
i wonder why
>>
>>61060047
why are you using the "np" cuck link faggot?
>>
>>61061500
>nobody here cares about reddit
>4chan uses reddit as a buzzword
:^)
>>
>>61065429
Nah, it's an echochamber.
>>
>>61066266
Implying 4chan isnt
>>
>>61066170
>we only care so much about reddit in as far as we can laugh at how pleb and normieshit their opinions are

there you go
>>
>>61060047
>2016
>caring about leddit

Too much of that dank is getting to your head m8.
>>
>>61060047
It's not about right or left. Evil will penetrate any of the sides to do the Devil's work. Stay tuned!
>>
>>61060047
r/europe has been anti-immigration for some time know
https://www.reddit.com/r/circlebroke/comments/3ka2qf/reurope_decides_that_racism_is_now_a_okay_and/
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskEurope/comments/2tah70/is_reuropean_a_racist_shithole/
https://www.reddit.com/r/circlebroke/comments/3lf9pc/reurope_mod_here_we_need_your_help_reurope_has/
>>
File: 1444764200253.jpg (149KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1444764200253.jpg
149KB, 870x1110px
All of reddit and they mainstream media will eventually turn around, but they just need some more time. The events in Cologne have red pilled many people. I've been able to redpill a lot of my friends, who were are very pro refugee. This is normally very hard to do, because women are blue pilled as fuck.
I used to be very blue pilled, but over the years I've noticed everything the media tells me is bullshit. It was a slow process until one point. Everything changed when I broke up with my last boyfriend. He was from Aruba and he was bettering his life, but he was having affairs with multiple women thats why I left him. Black guys are just fucking dogs and most lack ambition.
I only date Dutch guys now. They're reliable and loyal. The sex is okay. I'm just looking for a more stable life now. I've been reading a lot of /pol/ and red pill philosophies. This has inspired me to start a family with at least 4 childeren because this whole country is turning to shit. All thanks to the left.

I'm also voting for the first time this year. It's going to be Geert Wilders or maybe PVDD. I just hardly know anyone who supports Wilders, because I live in Amsterdam.
>>
>>61060430
Can confirm. Still post there and annoy the lefties.
>>
>>61060430
>>61069944
Thanks for the info
I love to go to leftist hugboxes and trigger them.
>>
>>61070233

God speed. Hope I run into in the politics tab.
>>
>>61061500
America can shitpost well sometimes..
>>
>>61060047
Leftists will never wake up
>>
File: sedusas.jpg (53KB, 1213x446px) Image search: [Google]
sedusas.jpg
53KB, 1213x446px
>>61070343
>>
>>61069738
im from almere , lots of pvv support.

I study in amsterdam and its a liberal cuckfest.
>>
>>61060430
Strange, I rember fark being pretty based before I left there around 7 years ago.
>>
>>61071047
How is Almere? Amsterdam is like the most liberal city ever.
>>
>>61060616
4chan has /d/, what's your point?
>>
>>61060047
If you care so much about Reddit, why don't you go back there?
>>
>>61060047

The SJWs still control and censor the news on most subReddits.

World News was caught doing this recently, had to undelete, but then the same mods just kept doing it. You see it time and time again, and it's because the corruption on Reddit goes deep.
>>
File: 1436077352043.jpg (254KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1436077352043.jpg
254KB, 1080x1080px
>>61060229
Why do people always post the photoshopped version of this?
>>
>>61060280
Well, fine, that's how most people are. Let's use this fact to our advantage.
>>
http://www.fark.com/comments/8998500/Elizabeth-Warren-I-will-endorse-candidate-without-a-penis-rather-than-one-who-is-more-closely-aligned-with-my-positions
>>
>>61073978

Warren's national image for a few indignant performance speeches on the floor and no actual action shows how easy it is for people to join Democrat cults of personality. The majority only know her through seeing a Daily Show clip, a bit on MSNBC, a post on Reddit, or some such blurb about how she just wants to take on the big bad bankers.

It's nearly all bullshit. Warren is a far leftist ivory tower politician, full on SJW as in the type who wrote the book on social justice and identity policy, and a new wave feminist / cultural marxist. After she joined the Senate, she casually claimed she experienced sexual harassment from colleagues when talking about the "war on women" DNC hoax, but when the journalist pressed her to name names, she refused and quickly backtracked.

It's pretty scary that her image is being curated nationally so well as some kind of people's anti-establishment advocate, and that so many people are blindly supporting her. If she runs for POTUS, people won't even question it.
>>
>>61072556
>World News was caught doing this recently, had to undelete, but then the same mods just kept doing it.

This is true but even there they're losing their grip.

From world news yesterday
>>
>>61073978
>>61075342

Women can be easily swayed. Check this out, it was written by an American Indian, back in early 2001. It discusses what happens if a society loses it's women.

What’s Up With White Women?
http://www.badeagle.com/2001/05/18/whats-up-with-white-women/
>>
>>61075621

One of the best posts about the migrant invasion I've seen was on there.
>>
>>61060047

it's just the influx of eurofags
>>
>>61060047
>Reddit is getting more red pilled by the day.
no, it does not.
>>
>>61071047
>>61072205
Kinda surprising considering how many neighbourhoods there are full of immigrants. I had to live in one of those and it wasn't pretty.

>>61069738
Some people hide it because of the huge amount of bitching. I know I do, one of my classmates keeps calling PVV supporters horrible people, and I'm not going to start a fight over something that stupid.
>>
File: 1433985426444.jpg (131KB, 500x723px) Image search: [Google]
1433985426444.jpg
131KB, 500x723px
>>61072638
I'd nuke your island just for the chance to knock her up.
>>
>>61060047
How come resdit isnt cenaoring those comments anymore?
>>
>>61075659

What does that have to do with Warren?

She's also a big pusher of the pay gap hoax and has championed legislation built on that hoax, which force people to prove they didn't discriminate rather than the other way around (proving a negative). Of course the problem with this is that despite what Democrats and media keep lying about, it's been proven the pay gap is a myth. The 75% stat is entirely fabricated, like the 1 in 5 college rape stat, and the remaining 7% has been accounted for. It's all performance based, not gender discrimination. But Warren's legislation, and Democrat support, is entire based on identity: that is, they believe every group, no matter their performance, should have the same median income. Under Warren's concept of fairness, if guy works late every day for a month and out performs all his co-workers, it's discrimination to give him a raise unless you also give it to a woman who's been leaving early half the month and slacking by the water cooler.
>>
>>61066032

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME
>>
>>61069738
I knew these immigrants can't be trusted, but I didn't know things were this bad. Most of my family is hardcore right, and always vote PVV. Nobody can really accuse us of being racist since half the family has brown skins (indonesian). As christians during the seperation of indonesia, they got to see the true side of them. Though there are some blue-pilled (mostly women) of our family, who claim we got "tunnel-vision" and that the news only highlights the bad things. They don't want to talk about it, hear it, or even remotely look at the facts and numbers. However, they are somewhat in agreement that any perpetrator should be deported.

Thing is, even westernized muslims (such as turkish ones) are getting red-pilled and vote PVV. Of course, it's stupid to label all muslims as one kind of people, but western muslim really dislike immigrants.
>>
>>61068414

Far less of an echo chamber than most libcuck forums that's for sure. At least the censorship on here is minimal at best. Libcuck forums flat out delete topics and ban users that don't fit their narrative. Especially gaming forums run by Eurofags like MMOChamp.
>>
>>61076084
Can I join in? Do like a semen swirl inside her, see whos kid it is 9 months later? It will be like the waiting game, baby edition. I dont think my wife would mind.
>>
>>61077841
Get in line damn it.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.