[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ted "New York Values" Cruz

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 10

Ted Cruz takes money from gay New York Jews because of his undying support of Israel.
>>
I thought they would support him because they want anyone but Trump elected

Mass Muslim immigration is far more important that lgbt "values"
>>
>>61056765
>Why'd they do it? Israel.

Lol predictable as the tides. Kike shekels to sell out america and put Israel FIRST.
>>
File: heidi-cruz.jpg (30KB, 389x393px) Image search: [Google]
heidi-cruz.jpg
30KB, 389x393px
Ted's Wife, Heidi Cruz, works for Goldman Sachs, a giant New York City investment bank!
>>
>>61056765
Ted "Doesn't want to study with people from lesser ivies" Cruz

talks down "new york values" and pretends like hes just a humble country boy, but in reality is a canadian globalist whose wife and him made big bucks w/ goldman sachs
>>
File: anti-trump-kike-ben-shapiro.png (630KB, 986x1150px) Image search: [Google]
anti-trump-kike-ben-shapiro.png
630KB, 986x1150px
>>61056845
In the end, ALL KIKES, ((((even the """redpilled"""" ones)))) do NOT believe in white countries existing. ALL of the kikes put kike values above all else.
>>
File: MIdpiww.jpg (216KB, 1484x988px) Image search: [Google]
MIdpiww.jpg
216KB, 1484x988px
Ted got $1 million in loans from Goldman Sachs, and Citi Bank to fund his first senate campaign... How lucky!
>>
>>61057072
The nose knows.
>>
>>61056966

lives are always on the line. obey or be punished.
>>
File: 1449510945228.jpg (65KB, 960x577px) Image search: [Google]
1449510945228.jpg
65KB, 960x577px
As many know Ted is a "Texan"

He was born in Calgary Alberta Canada, but moved to Texas at four.

Then at 18 he moved to New Jersey to Study at Princeton, then went to Massachusetts to Study law at Harvard, then to Washington to clerk for the Supreme Court!

Here's a photo of Ted at Princeton! What a well adjusted young man he was!
>>
>>61057108
It looks like an ugly trap. I'd hate billionaire trump if I was a peasant dyke-kyke
>>
At Princeton Ted had a lot of fun!
>>
File: anti-ted-cruz-2.jpg (100KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
anti-ted-cruz-2.jpg
100KB, 600x313px
>>61056980
She's a fucking monster who sold her soul out to the kikes. She's as bad as the cunts at the top of wall street that were never killed, imprisoned, fined, or even charged with ruining america's housing market.
>>
After not living in Texas for nearly 20 years Cruz finally returned to his 'home' state and worked as the Texas Solicitor General for a few years before his senate run.

Then in 2012 Cruz ran for the Senate in Texas. During his run he not only got loans form Goldman Sachs and Citi Bank, but also a large chunk of financing from a gay billionaire!
>>
>>61057041

You have no idea how long I've been saying this Shapiro.

The jews play both sides of the field, but they will eventually show their hand.

He's wants to force feminism and cucking just as much as all the others.

He's controlled opposition
>>
>>61057446

She's a globalist sell out and her in the White House would be a national security threat to the planet.
>>
>>61056980

OMG! NOBODY knew that! Use more exclaims!! Then EVERYONE will know!!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.