[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like christfags are really the fedoras of /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (198KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198KB, 3000x1688px
Anyone else feel like christfags are really the fedoras of /pol/?
Just as it is "trendy" and retard-friendly to be an atheist in the outside world, here, on /pol/, the trendy and socially acceptable thing to do is to be a christfag. It's basically the same thing.

Next time someone tells me about how nice their psychopathic skydaddy is, I'm gonna tip my fedora to them.
>>
>>61056390

I'd disagree that the "outside world" is friendly to atheists. The outside world here is almost completely secular - not atheist, though. Religion is not brought up and it's not an issue.
>>
it's far more "trendy" to use lack of belief as a crutch for mediocre intellect

just go away
>>
>>61056466
It depends where you live and what color you are I guess, but in europe, most white people are atheists, without even thinking about it.
>>
>>61056558
*tips fedora*
>>
It's mostly people trying to revive a time when their views were more widely accepted. But you have no way of knowing whether or not they truly believe or are just pretending to be Christian

Atheism in the west has created a void that Islam and degeneracy are trying to fill
>>
The only intellectually acceptable ways are either agnosticism or gnosticism.
Personnaly I'm a gnostic, but I don't beleive in santa claus, nor some magical wizard who has the power to make everything right but does not because thug life.
>>
>>61056466
I can live with this.
The overall goal is to create a 'cultural marxist' (hahahahaa) consensus of minds that are at the least able to tolerate others.

Don't have to agree with them.
Don't need to like them.

Have to allow a scenario where we can get along when we have different ideas,
and deal with those that are incompatible with such fundamental ideas.
>>
>implying that there is not no god but allah and muhammad is not his messenger

C'MON

IT'S 2016
>>
>>61056466
>>61056588
No.
In the East, atheisst are considered demonic Bolshevik hell-spawns, regardless of what they actually believe. Atheism is as politically incorrect as one can get.
In the West people are friendly to Liberal Atheism, anything that deviates from that is bad, including other atheists.
>>
>>61056390
*dibs bedora*
>>
>>61056992
*tips fedora back*
>>
>>61056755
>intellectually acceptable ways are either agnosticism or gnosticism
>I'm a gnostic
your crutch is showing
>>
>>61057223
*tips fedora*
>>
>>61056390
I was baptized Catholic in 2012. I actually wish I were part of a trend. So much degeneracy.
>>
>>61058913
>whorshipping the demon god yahwé
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.