[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are all black people niggers /pol/? Do you believe there are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

File: smartblackguy.png (1MB, 1153x690px) Image search: [Google]
smartblackguy.png
1MB, 1153x690px
Are all black people niggers /pol/? Do you believe there are good black people? Or are they all just degenerate scum?

pic related
>>
I think Shaq is my favorite. If I'm president I'm making him ambassador to a really short country like Philippines just for the lulz
>>
>>61055718

>IQ distribution curves.png
Most =! All
>>
>>61055799

They'd actually love that. I have a few phlips on kikebook and they love basketball
>>
If they have a job, raise their children to be tax paying citizens and hate niggers - they black

If they're shit cunts who gang bang all day, sell drugs and leave a trail of fatherless bastards - then they're niggers
>>
>>61055799
This. Shaquille O'Neal is master race
>>
>>61055718
There are magic niggers, yes.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 640x628px
I have no problem with good black families. It's niggers I don't like.
>>
>>61055942
>Australia
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>61056001
>>61055939
>>61055799

We should get this idea to President Trump. Shaq for Ambassador to the Philippines!!!
>>
>>61055718

niggers is just another word for a piece of shit

and we all know pieces of shit come in all shapes and sizes, and color
>>
>>61055799
they'd probably love that since people there like basketball
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-15-02-02-00.png (275KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-15-02-02-00.png
275KB, 540x960px
>>61055718
>one hundred and fifty years
>>
>>61055718
Blacks living modest, traditional lives in Africa are great.

The problem isn't any one individual race, it is forcing them to live together and the liberal assumption that all men can be elevated to the same status.
>>
>Do you believe there are good black people?

Of course there are. I had a couple of good black friends when I was in school. They weren't degenerate scum and they went on and became productive members of society. Black people and Niggers are like White people and Rednecks. You shouldn't lump all blacks with degenerate niggers.
>>
File: 1452377972285.gif (1MB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1452377972285.gif
1MB, 207x207px
>>61055799
>>
>>61055718

Of course there are good black people.

They're the outliers, geniuses of their people.

Similar to the first whites that evolved out of Africa.
>>
>>61055718
There's good black people and there's niggers, but SJWs try to blur the lines and make good black people feel bad for not standing up for niggers. See the outrage when Jay-Z banned nigger clothing in his upscale store, or when RZA said that dressing like a nigger might be a bad idea at times.
>>
>>61055718

There's at least one good (everything). The exception doesn't discount the rule.
>>
>>61056085
I would be willing to move to the Philippines
>>
op is a nigger
>>
>>61055718
The idea that a persons intellectual capability is inferior to another person, due to their skin color is retarded.
The reason a society thrives is its culture. Do you believe Germany is genetically so much different than, say Italy? Or czech republic?
Why is Germany doing so well then? Natural resources?
Italy is a nice example.
The south of italy is unable to manage their own waste. They don't have a proper industry and they are all poor.
The north is not. They have a industry and a working ethic. They are rich and they pay for the lazy south.

So what is the big difference? The very north of italy has a culture similar to austria. Everything there is clean, people take care of their stuff everyone has a sence of punctuality and a decent work ethic.
But genetically they are no different than the south.

Skin color doesn't dictate what you are capable of. Your culture does.

And black culture is shit.
>>
>>61056560
big talk coming from a germanistan cuckkk
>>
>>61055718
Not all black people are niggers. They were king too.
>>
>>61056560
>Do you believe Germany is genetically so much different than, say Italy?
Give it time.
>>
>>61056560
You do realize that your country cannot support all of these refugees while maintaining your current quality of life right?
There's a genetic reason for the disparity between the north and south of Italy. The terrone are mixed with north africans.
>>
>>61056560
This desu.
>>
File: 1340731508472.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1340731508472.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>61055718
I knew some really cool black dudes in highschool.

We talked about anime and shit.
>>
>>61055718
Dey wuz kangz and shieeet wen we nd de wite bois lived in kaves.
>>
>>61055718
Most != All.
The same applies to all races, not just negros.
>>
File: 1451758269965.png (529KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451758269965.png
529KB, 658x960px
>>61056560
>Germany
>doing well
>>
>>61057022
Why Brazilians hate niggers there are a lot of niggers there...
>>
There are exceptions, but most black people do fall into the degenerate category.
>>
>>61056943
I swear Black nerds always had the most social mobility in high school.

>>61057152
Presumably the same reason Americans and Cubans(?) do.
>>
>>61055942
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOIGk-xbvOM
Charles Barkley said it right.
>>
I think there are good black people. Some black people arent niggers. Some try their hardest to rrsist their baboon urges. Some white people are unfortunately niggers tho
>>
>>61057152
Name one race that doesn't hate niggers.
>>
>>61057207
What drives me crazy is say Spics and Mudslimes have somewhat of a geopolitical reason (in the modern era) to do some bad shit. But Niggers just do it for the sake of it...doesnt matter when or where they're born.
>>
>>61057357
We don't hate Sudanese niggers only all the other subsahran niggers their culture is rape killing and pillaging.
>>
>>61055718
>smartblackguy.png

Oh lawd you're in for some bad news.
>>
>>61057152
Why niggers hate niggers?
>>
>>61056560

>The south of italy is unable to manage their own waste. They don't have a proper industry and they are all poor.
The north is not. They have a industry and a working ethic. They are rich and they pay for the lazy south.

Wow it's just like America.
>>
>>61057525
I don't think you know what a nigger is.
>>
>>61055718

Even that space nigger Niel Tyson (or whatever his name is) acts like a total arrogant cunt. I hate him.
>>
>>61057643
Because it's in their blood all the great sub Saharan tribes fell from civil wars.
>>
What a ridiculous question. Thomas Sowell's great!
>>
>>61057743
Met him in person he is actually a pretty god damn fine human being.
>>
File: 1451305677410.jpg (942KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1451305677410.jpg
942KB, 1462x1462px
>>61056090
and you mate, are an especially fat one.
>>
File: blackmanvsniggers-2014.jpg (81KB, 558x535px) Image search: [Google]
blackmanvsniggers-2014.jpg
81KB, 558x535px
>>61055718
>>
>>61055718
A nigger is the black community's counter part to white trash people

So yeah there are differences
>>
Anybody else feels even physically the blacks in the US don't look the same as they did?
>>
>>61058368
They don't. Back in the 60s they wanted an identity of their own and behaved mostly in a civilized way.

It all went to shit in the 90s and now it's for the most part we wuz kings and shit.
Ironically the caucasian races are also going to shit.
>>
>>61058643
Look at this and tell me what you think, the expression in the faces, the somewhat fine traits. You don't see that these days, they look like they're straight from the savannah.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3108339/Beautiful-archived-images-showcase-unique-intricate-hairstyles-worn-African-American-women-40s-50s-60s.html
>>
>>61055718
There are smart black people around OP. That guy you posted in the image is not one of them though. He makes me cringe in sympathy for the physicists that he supposedly represents. That black guy who came up with the idea for super-symmetry is pretty fucking smart though.
>>
>>61058992
He's good at verbalizing things though. Bringing more attention to the awesomness that is astrophysics. More attention = more money
>>
>>61058643
This

The black man in the 60s was on his way to becoming a respectable member of society.

Then MLK got his black ass capped and everybody started chimping out.
>>
of course they aren't OP. thats an ignorant assumption. many of my favorite people have been of african decent. i believe the problem is culture. many young black people live in impoverished demographics. combined with lack of parental figures and a romanticized thug culture you do see a very noticeable spike in crime. happens everywhere, sadly it is most common in black areas due to their conditional upbringing.
>>
>>61058892
They're still ugly af to me but I digress. They did change a lot since then.
>>
>>61056560
There's so much more to race than just skin color, though. Of course their skin color has no bearing on their intellectual capability, it's their genetic make-up. All of the examples you listed are Europeans, they don't differ all that much from a genetic perspective, and you're right that difference mostly cultural. However, the same can't be said for non-Europeans. Blacks aren't shit because of their culture. Sandniggers aren't shit because of their culture. They are genetically inferior, plain and simple. And sure, their culture might contribute to the problem, but then again, their culture is a product of their own creation. They have lower IQs than us, they have smaller brains than us, they have a different genetic make-up than we do. I mean, do you really think that the only difference between Germany and some random shithole in Africa is your culture? That's insanity. They're not our equals and there's a much, much larger difference between us than a mere difference in skin color.
>>
>>61059587
You probably could argue that African DNA is more pure than the rest. No Neanderthal DNA mixed in there and less mutations.
>>
>>61055942
What if they sit around and play vidya all day
>>
File: North vs South.png (1MB, 756x500px) Image search: [Google]
North vs South.png
1MB, 756x500px
>>61056560
Northern and southern Italians are night and day as people.
From their looks, to their character.

Every Italian can see which is which with zero effort.

Also, the North is full of southerns and they still act almost exactly like those who live in the south, despite having been here for generations.

Also, I'm a son of arab immigrants, and the similarities between southern people and culture is staggering. If they both learned a new language and went to live on a desert island, you wouldn't be able to distinguish them.
>>
>>61056560
>The idea that a persons intellectual capability is inferior to another person, due to their skin color is retarded.

You're right. It is retarded because nobody ever thought it, not even the Jews who pushed it. Black Africans missed 40k years of evolution in glaciated Eurasia. They are inferior to Europeans and Asians in every way that matters and their presence in the West is a drag on White societies. Without nonblacks they'd be in the stone age, and if the clock was reset tomorrow 1k years after tomorrow Whites and Asians would have civilization, and niggers would be in the stone age.

Culture doesnt come out of the ozone; its a product of people. Nigger culture is shit because niggers are shit.

PS: you should return to whatever place you came from, and if you are a White German you should kill yourself.
>>
>>61055718
there are good niggers. David Carroll Tommy Sotmayor
>>
>>61059933

Are you saying the Southerners are like Arabs? Because that Southerner looks nothing like Arabs.

The Northerners are the ones that immigrate to America, apparently. The give Italians a terrible name.

Do you have more information on Northern vs Southern Italians, I'm interested. Never heard this before.
>>
>>61059933
The guy on the left side is the one from the north right?
>Today I learned that my italian grandparents came from the north part.
Cool stuff desu.
>>
>>61059933

Are you saying the blonde dude is the Southerner or the Northerner?
>>
>>61060151
>Are you saying the Southerners are like Arabs? Because that Southerner looks nothing like Arabs.
Left is Northener, right is southerner. If I saw him with a group of arabs he wouldn't stand out to me.

>The Northerners are the ones that immigrate to America, apparently. The give Italians a terrible name.
Those are the southerns.

>Do you have more information on Northern vs Southern Italians, I'm interested. Never heard this before.
Sorry dude, can't be assed to be honest. Just know that every single stereotype there is about Italians, is the same that northerners think about southerners.
>>
>>61060221
Yes.
>>
>>61056560
>he thinks race is only skin colour
Into le trash he goes.
>>
>>61060375
Cool. Never knew about this, do you have any links or more info on this?
>>
>>61060341

Ok that makes more sense. Yes, your Southerners are the ones who immigrate here to America in droves. They're loud, ugly, obnoxious, and act like niggers.
>>
>>61060479
Nothing that I wouldn't need to Google first. I'm not really interested in the matter, so I never collected anything on it. Sorry.
>>
>>61055718
>black science man
>litarelly meme incarnate

Cucks getting their science from twitter
>>
>>61060221
>>61060479

Also, not all Italians look like the sterotype of the area they're from. Many are mixed with each other and with other races, so you can find both types in each part.
But of course, the majority of dark-skinned type are in the south and the light-skinned ones are in the north (which is now also full of southerners, which are kind of like immigrants).

So your grandparents could have been southern despite having northern features.
>>
File: thumbs456895467.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs456895467.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>61060728
I see. Thanks for the info, it's always interesting to learn about this sort of thing.
>>
All the good black people and leaders have been assassinated or have gotten their image destroyed. They want the chimps to keep chimping
>>
>>61060885
On /int/ there sould be an /ITA/ thread (it's morning here, so you would have to wait a few hours before it gets populated). You can ask them. Maybe they can stop being normies and shitposters, and you could get an answer.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.