[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question to conservatives of /pol/. how has the nation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: xlarge.jpg (77KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
xlarge.jpg
77KB, 640x360px
Serious question to conservatives of /pol/.

how has the nation changed since the inauguration of President Obama?

What don't you like about it?

Do you feel like your rights have been infringed upon?

I'm curious. What're you so furious about?
>>
>>61054946
Faggots in every TV show, Reality TV on every channel, Common Core, Forced insurance, Taxpayer funded Abortions, Increased crime, Economic meltdown, More Immigrants, Highest Debt of all time, Increased gun control, literally everything that has changed is reprehensible and should never happen. This is an utter destruction of common decency and America.
>>
2Tim 3:1-7
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
>>
>>61054946
The fact you even have to ask just shows how out of touch you are

>conservatives
>George W. Bush

Shhh Hillary-supporter, no tears- only sleeping now.
>>
>>61055207
>Taxpayer funded Abortions

This is a good thing though
>>
>>61055207

>Faggots in every TV show
gay people have been in tv since it's inception and in arts forever

>Reality TV
seems to be dying out and was huge even before Obama

>Common Core
legit, education continues to be a contentious issues

>forced insurance
like the car insurance you have to get on your car?

>taxpayer funded abortions
abortion is an accepted part of any health providers options

>increased crime
There were an estimated 367.9 violent crimes per 100,000 inhabitants in 2013, a rate that declined 5.1 percent when compared with the 2012 estimated rate. (See Tables 1 and 1A.) Aggravated assaults accounted for 62.3 percent of violent crimes reported to law enforcement in 2013.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/violent-crime/violent-crime-topic-page/violentcrimemain_final

>more immigrants
The population of illegal Mexican immigrants in the US fell from approximately 7 million in 2007 to 6.1 million in 2011[55] Commentators link the reversal of the immigration trend to the economic downturn that started in 2008 and which meant fewer available jobs, and to the introduction of tough immigration laws in many states.[56][57][58][59] According to the Pew Hispanic Center the total number of Mexican born persons had stagnated in 2010, and tended toward going into negative figures.[60]

>increased gun control
you can still get a gun easily.

Nothing has really gone to shit my man, open a beer and enjoy our republic.
>>
File: 1451583587791.jpg (154KB, 968x580px) Image search: [Google]
1451583587791.jpg
154KB, 968x580px
>>61055478
My taxes paying to murder an american child is never going to be a good thing. If a whore wants to murder her kid she can pay for it herself. Literally makes me sick to think about it.
>>
>>61055739
>niggers and spics
>american

Stop being a retard anon, 70% of fetuses aborted are subhuman
>>
>>61055687
Enjoy getting trumped, you fucking retard
>>
>>61056342
>presents facts to arguments

>get called a retard

ladies and gentleman, political discourse in our republic
>>
>>61054946
Back then, I would have laughed if you told me a commie jew was going to be the next Democratic nominee. White privilege wasn't really a thing. Didn't really have an epidemic of "American guilt". Kids didn't act like a bunch of effeminate faggots. There was only the one white girl who liked black guys, and everyone knew it, and talked shit to her (she was fat and ugly anyway, so nothing of value was lost). Black/white relations were better in general (I think this is a function of blacks knowing their place). Oh, and we had a space shuttle program and didn't have to hitch rides to the ISS with the ruskies.
>>
>>61055478
America's #1 nigger killer
>>
Faggots have a larger voice in media now more than ever
>>
Being gay isn't just being gay. I don't care about who fucks who but in order to be "properly" gay you are only allowed to think one way which is basically hating white people and thinking that raising taxes is a good idea and so on.

I had a pretty scary moment at work where I passed out. I work nights so I ended up in the emergency room. They ran some blood tests and an ekg (heart monitoring thing) and that's it. I was there for maybe 2 hours. I have middle of the road health insurance. My bill for that visit was $1300. I do not have that kind of money. When I asked wtf I was told ver batim "you are supplementing those that do not pay".

The cost of living has sky rocketed. It is likely that I will never own a home in a decent area and will never be abe to afford to send my kids to college. The price of college has gone up so mich under obama that it's likely go ok to cause another economic crisis as no one can afford to pay their loans back.
>>
>>61055330
>the bible was right again
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.