[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ted Cruz is a great man that will finally and the Scourge that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

Ted Cruz is a great man that will finally and the Scourge that is the left.

It's all about Christian principles and Ted Cruz has that he knows that abortion must be ended and a fundamental relationship between church and state must be built.

Will you join me /pol/
>>
>>61052805
Fuck religion.
>>
>>61052872
This.

He's a slimey sellout. Anyone but him is the best choice.
>>
>voting for neocucks
fuck off establishment shill, you're not fooling anyone
>>
>>61052805
Ted Cruz is a fucking weasel and should have been roadkill on the highway.
>>
>>61052805
Fuck off kike sellout.
You fake fake fake sack of rat shit.
>>
>>61052872
>I must have two secularist parties
Why do you want to disenfranchise 90% of the American people, anon? Why are you have such loathing of the American way?
>>
Should never mix state and religion.
>>
Cruz has always been my top choice.
>>
>>61052805

>voting for a guaranteed loser

>wasting votes that should be going to the emperor of man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAT_BuJAI70
>>
File: giphy.gif (480KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
480KB, 493x342px
>>61052805
...Except Cruz doesn't believe that church and state should have a relationship. Good try, guy.

>>61053589
In what universe is a Tea Party senator who took his seat just 3 years ago an establishment shill? The establishment fucking hates him, it's a well-known fact.

>>61053849
[citation needed]

See, this is what happens when people who have no background or education in politics hop on the internet and spew shit they have NO IDEA about.
>>
>>61056162
>...Except Cruz doesn't believe that church and state should have a relationship. Good try, guy.
Eh. Trumpfags have been making a shit load of none too subtle anti-Cruz threads tonight. They need some place where they can dump their memes.
>>
>>61056162
>In what universe is a Tea Party senator who took his seat just 3 years ago an establishment shill? The establishment fucking hates him, it's a well-known fact.

The part where his wife works for Goldman Sachs, you shill

>>61056347
>trumpfags

You mean /pol/acks. Only a fucking idiot or a shill would claim Cruz isn't establishment.
>>
Ted Cruz is Canadian.
>>
>>61056450
>Implying that his wife working on Wall Street makes Ted Cruz an establishment guy
Literally not correlated, bro. Also doesn't change the fact that the establishment hates him.
>>
New York is more American than Cruz will EVER be.
>>
>>61055749
You're mistaken on a central point of the American way, my shitposting friend. The 1st Amendment protects the churches from the state. It does not protect the state from the church, or imply that there ought be a barrier from those belonging to a church from participating in government. In fact, the founders were quite clear that they believed the style of government they created could only continue to function if it remained peopled by believers in a higher power.

Aggressive secularism is one of the philosophies killing Europe, and the west in general; we don't want it replicated here.
>>
I like Texas laws compared to my shitty liberal California laws, but religion is still fucking stupid.
>>
>>61057798
The beauty of it is that you don't have to be told by a state what your religious beliefs ought to be.

Unless you side with the secularists, who will use the power of the state to impose their beliefs.
>>
File: 1334964773106.jpg (28KB, 161x220px) Image search: [Google]
1334964773106.jpg
28KB, 161x220px
>>61056450
Welp. Guess every piece of political analysis written in the last several years has got it backwards and that some shitposter on /pol/ has got it nailed.
>>
>>61052805
>anti establishment candidate
>basically a neocon pretending to care about the average man
McCain part 2
>>
File: 1452667820445.jpg (123KB, 1024x539px) Image search: [Google]
1452667820445.jpg
123KB, 1024x539px
>>61052805
He is a bankster pawn

Ted Creepy Cruz
>>
>>61052805
i love how desperate the kike shills are

this is the last chance to stop trump in the primaries and its exploding right in their fucking faces

glorious
>>
>>61052805
Fuck off, christfag.

Cruz is a phony.
Born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
Went to Princeton and Harvard.
Law clerk at supreme court.
Wealthy cosmopolitain family.
Wife worked at Goldman Sachs.
Blue blood with every advantage in life.
Phony populist.
Latest ad with wealthy DD patriarch who thinks girls s/b married by 16 years old.
From a man who said he hates perverts! !

PHONY populists! !!!!!!

You are being duped!!!!!
>>
>>61056162
damage control kike
>>
>>61058595
absolute kike sellout born in canada and a pretend christian
>>
File: 1347268695636.jpg (37KB, 214x248px) Image search: [Google]
1347268695636.jpg
37KB, 214x248px
>>61058691
>christfag.
How do people not recognize this as a bait thread??

>that list
Oh. You're just stupid.
>>
>>61058740
U R CREEP
>>
>>61057439
Founders were not clear about any such thing, christfag.

Secularism is an advancement in human progress, leaving behind the lies & hypocrisy of church rule.
Science deniers, misogynistic gynophobes, haters of the body & sex.

Christianity & Islam will decay into meaninglessness.
It will take time, because most people are weak minded & afraid.

Humanity will thrive and grow, despite the dead, heavy hand of religion.
>>
>>61052805
Why would I support someone for the Presidency who isn't eligible to be President?
>>
File: 1450783059083.png (801KB, 1375x1892px) Image search: [Google]
1450783059083.png
801KB, 1375x1892px
>>61058783
Just because a post might be 'bait',
doesn't mean that my convictions are without merit.

So I post anyway.
>>
Ted Who Wears Two Watches in my opinion is good on some things, but he misses the point on others.

First of all, Cruz is a hardline "Christian Conservative" which, if it weren't for Trump bucking the establishment, would make him DOA.

See, TWWTW is still in the "liberal vs conservative" dichotomy, and while that's important, I almost NEVER hear young people here or elsewhere call themselves "conservative." There are many other binaries that are much more important that Ted doesnt seem up to snuff on including "nationalism vs globalism" where Trump beats him handily as more nationalistic.

Ted is old and stale. He is a typical politician who will do well with the old out of touch Christian Conservatives but no one else. Trump is an American Nationalist and the antithesis of a politician. Plenty of people say that no matter where you come down politically that Trump is the most interesting candidate in the race by far.

to conclude all this rambling, I'll just say that yes, Cruz is a typical far-right conservative and thats nice. But Trump beats him literally in every other way.
>>
>>61059023
>Secularism is an advancement in human progress
Exactly.

I can go on all night about progressives and how they're a cancer on society.

Not really big on the god thing myself. I just know what's sustainable and what leads within a generation or two into a society unbound by moral guidance and rife with self-destructive impulses.
>>
>>61058221
Like Utah
>>
cruz is literally a cuban marrano kike born in canada, who took 12 million from goldman sachs to fund his kike senate campaign.
When you have both obongo and the republican jew establishment attacking Trump at the same time, that's your sign he's the best man for the job, he's genuinely off the kike's leash.
>>
File: 1452652129452.jpg (146KB, 480x589px) Image search: [Google]
1452652129452.jpg
146KB, 480x589px
>>61052805
A FUCKING SNAKE

That is what Rafael "Ted" Eduardo Cruz is.

Do not trust his lies, he is bought and paid for by GOLDMAN SACHS
>>
>>61059233
Didn't know they told you you had to be Mormon. Good thing, though, that had they actually done so you could resort to the quintessential American solution of packing up and moving to one of 49 other states.
>>
>>61058783
Part 2:

I am obviously wayyyy ahead of you.
So what about my list is "stupid"?
Everything I said was true.
What is your counterpoint?

Don't be glib.
>>
TED CRUZ got BTFO by DONALD TRUMP when he INSULTED NEW YORK

TED CRUZ supports TERRORISTS and DONALD TRUMP EMBARASSED HIM on NATIONAL TV
>>
>>61059214
I am a proud child of the Enlightenment, & I find that capitalism, corporatism, imperialism & militarism are the"cancer" of the world along with religious intolerance.

I could go on for hours about conservatives & their unsustainable plans for, etc etc.

See? I can do it too!!

So how do we get past our differences & save this fucking planet?
>>
>>61059208
For all that rambling, Ted Cruz isn't even the Christian Conservative candidate. Sure, he's a Christian, and a conservative, and has specifically sought out the support of evangelical leaders to help him on his path to the nomination, yet his foundational demo is constitutionalist tea party.

The Christian Conservative in the race is Huckabee - maybe Carson too.

Perhaps also consider that you don't encounter Cruz supporters and do encounter many Trump supporters because--like most people--you chose your own bubbles.
>>
>>61058822
MODS CONFIRMED FOR CREEPY WEASEL SHILLS
>>
>>61059197
>>61059439
>>61059772
Unfortunately I don't have all night; the argument for which I originally bumped the bait thread came too late in the night for me to sustain it (found more partisan bickering instead). Maybe someone can pick it up, but I doubt it for the basis of the thread.

Rest assured, though, that the state of man's home is in no way more dire in need of saving than the society of man, namely and more centrally at home of the enlightenment you so revere.
>>
>>61052805
Shwarmy lawyer, would only vote for as a last resort "not hillary clinton".
>>
Knowing what I know I would vote for Frank Underwood over any other political candidate running
>>
>>61061093
lol even tho he killed 3 people in the show?
>>
>>61061624
yeah lmao
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.