[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do people want to elect a businessman that has no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (87KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 600x564px
Why the fuck do people want to elect a businessman that has no business in politics? All he does is wing it and talk shit.
>>
The people with business in politics all seem to be demonic.
>>
>>61051951
There is business in politics, you fool.
>>
Because we keep electing career politicians and all they do is screw us.
>>
>>61051951
Tired of getting ass raped by non-businessmen in politics.
>>
It probably has something to do with the fact that the country was pretty much created by businessmen for businessmen.
>>
>>61051995
First post best post as always.
>>
File: xDwrtPy.jpg (141KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
xDwrtPy.jpg
141KB, 500x327px
>>61052111
So you want to elect someone worse?

>My shitty doctor never completely cures me of everything! He say I need a better diet and exercise!
>FUCK THAT!
>I'll go to see a voodoo priest next time I get sick!
>>
YEAH! The only people who have a place in american politics are people who have been groomed from childhood to be politicians.

I don't really care for Trump either way but he seems out of place the way he talks seems to pander to the lowest common denominator
>>
>>61052572

Nothing can be worse than the string of fuck ups we have had running this country for the last few decades. Look at how far we have sunk.

If trump is shit then he wont be any worse than Jeb who was number one before Trump entered the race and destroyed him.
>>
>>61051951
He's a populist, that's kind of their deal tbqh family
>>
revenge for obama
>>
>>61052572
>worse
show evidence from previous presidencies that a career politician would be better than a businessman
>>
>>61052572

Its more like

>the Doctor I've gone to for years has been slowly hacking off my limbs
>Fuck that I'm going to another, less experienced doctor because he might stitch me back together

He's not worse he's untested. When the only option is a roll of the dice you roll the fucking dice.
>>
>>61051951
We want another Reagan, goddamnit. Fuck these CAREER POLITICIANS
>meaning if they hardball, they dont get paid.
>meaning the People DONT get screwed only when its convenient.
>meaning fuck that shit
Give me a motherfucker that loves this Country and wants to literally make it great again. As opposed to further dividing and constantly adding layers to the fucking onion that is this Country, all the while making us look like a bunch of cross-dressing faggots to the rest of the World.

Fuck that.
>>
>>61051951

>le professional liars and yesmen are better

FDR and Teddy Roosevelt were both rich businessmen OP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.