[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: RhK4f4A.jpg (54KB, 653x679px) Image search: [Google]
RhK4f4A.jpg
54KB, 653x679px
thoughts?
>>
>>61049442
I.... wut? That is odd.
>>
You know damn well what our thoughts are.
>>
>>61049442
>you'll never get /ss/ in your lifetime

;_;
>>
>feminists are retarded, misandric psychopaths
Such news. Im shocked.
>>
Only people of power can rape, yada yada yada. Its old news to me.
>>
>>61049694
/thread
>>
No link?
>>
>>61049655
except when it happens to you, you literally had no idea what was going on with your body, all you know is it feels wrong, dirty, and you feel guilty afterwards when you promise not to tell your parents

that shit fucks you up man
>>
File: [email protected] (199KB, 606x404px) Image search: [Google]
Lauren61397844241-kY5B--606x404@wp.com.jpg
199KB, 606x404px
>>61050142
>>
File: Devilish.png (781KB, 1044x1315px) Image search: [Google]
Devilish.png
781KB, 1044x1315px
>>61049442
>The girls also filmed the devilish acts
>>
poor /b/
>>
>>61049442

Remember that man wasn't the one who got tempted by the devil in the first place it was women.

They are evil. The sooner we create sexbots and artificial wombs the sooner we can get rid of them.
>>
>>61049442
I wish someone would rape her to death, that would teach her a leason
>>
>>61049442

I agree, but not for the reasons she gives.
>>
>calling your family pet 'Sheriff's Office'

America, everybody.
>>
>>61049442
So where the vigilante mobs crying for these girls to get castrated?
>>
File: my feel.jpg (80KB, 578x900px) Image search: [Google]
my feel.jpg
80KB, 578x900px
>a woman takes advantage of an autist
>scars kid for life
>kid probably didn't even know what he was doing
>b-but she's a woman and women can't do anything wrong!

GET ME OFF THE RIDE
>>
sounds like an svu episode.
>>
File: amputated pepe.png (97KB, 1092x1080px) Image search: [Google]
amputated pepe.png
97KB, 1092x1080px
>>61051077
imagine ice-t explaining the situation
>>
Women don't actually care about male CSA victims.
Shit, most men don't care.
This isn't anything new.
>>
>>61049442
kek/10 would marry.
>>
>>61049442
Why didn't they specify the species of the family pet? This could be important.
>>
>>61050885
It means that's what the sheriffs office said you dumbass brit.
>>
>>61050885
If "sheriff's office" was the name of the pet, it would be a proper noun and would be capitalized.
The report is from the sheriff's office.

Britain, everybody.
>>
>Western society is misandrist
>Men and boys are mistreated in multiple ways in western society
>Women can do absolutely whatever they want and will either get away with ir or get a slap on the wrist
>Criticize women or the system that supports them in any way, and you are a misogynistic loser

None of this is new. What's worse, is that lots of castrated young dudes think that they are "alpha males" when they further harm their fellow man for the pleasure of women and Jews. The average "alpha" these days is a beta cuck, it seems.
>>
Why would you hide the name?
>>
File: a.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
a.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>61051644
>>61051817
Nah, it's the name of the pet - trust me.
>>
>>61049442
It just confirms my long held belief that when I take power I will ensure individuals such as this one will be asked, "Do you require blindfold?" before being shot by firing squad.

Enough is fucking enough.
>>
>>61049442
Kill all women. Clone for survival. We don't need sex anymore. It's not worth it.
>>
>>61049442
Pretty fucked up all around.
>>
File: slacks.jpg (57KB, 480x759px) Image search: [Google]
slacks.jpg
57KB, 480x759px
>mfw I am engaged and I fucking hate women
>>
>>61049442
That chick has such a stick up her ass about rights that she turned racist.
>>
What gets me most is the whole magic vagina thing implicit in "raped male =/= raped female".

No rape victims wanted their most sensitive and intimate areas touched. Everyone's genitals have a zillion nerve endings to pass on the unwanted sensations, and are frequently injured during these acts. Can thinking people not get this?

People who can't think of rape as non-gendered must be unthinking and seriously lacking empathy, to the point of not having theory of mind.
>>
>>61052880
If women didn't have tits and vaginas they'd be hunted for sport.
>>
>>61049442

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of feminists out there screaming "DEY DIN'T DU NUFFIN! DEY WUZ GOOD GURLZ. WE WUZ QUEENZ!"
>>
>>61050356
D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
>>61049442

Nothing is more cruel than a teenaged american girl.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.