[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it that you hate about Jews?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 13

File: 1452820060862.jpg (366KB, 1414x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1452820060862.jpg
366KB, 1414x1469px
What is it that you hate about Jews?
>>
>>61047570
The fact that they are alive
>>
>>61047780
I think we can end here folks
>>
>>61047780
Welp, /thread
>>
File: 1449987319385.jpg (105KB, 779x424px) Image search: [Google]
1449987319385.jpg
105KB, 779x424px
>>
OYYYYY
>>
Zionism more than anything, jews irl are by and large nice people. Financially competetive by all means but as warm and friendly as anyone.
>>
>>61047570
The fact that, despite their obvious running of the world, and control of the channels of communication - something brought up on 4-chan often. to the point of nausea - they REFUSE to stop 4-chan from bad-mouthing them! That is so annoying!!! Its like they are trying to prove their own non-existence as a world puppet-master!
>>
>>61047570
Their interest in ruining and replacing Western culture. They have a country they can leave us alone.
>>
>>61047570
Nepotism. They aren't actually smarter, or really better at anything, but they use the talented members of their tribe to get into high industry positions, and then proceed to only hire Jews. i.e. Hollywood and Banking.
>>
>>61047570
Hello fa/tv/irgin
The thread was pretty great
>>
Nothing I absolutely love them and admire them. Their history, however, is like a myth full of legends. I see it as if they are 12 different peoples with different histories of persecution under one religion.
>>
>>61047570

It isn't a hate.

Its just that they do everything we Whites do better because they have no moral qualms about screwing us over.

If every White person could magically become a ScarJo ashkenazi jew type tomorrow I would be fine with it. Jews aren't the problem. A lack of integration and dedication to our cause is the problem.
>>
they invented butchering the dicks of their children for fun, and after thousands of years, not only still do it, but try to get other people to do it
despite racism being an inherent part of their religion, people still believe there is no reason to consider them rude, discriminative savages, even when the popular attitude now is that discrimination is not a good mindset to have
>>
>>61048034
Halevay!
>Breaks a glass
>>
>>61049718
You have the ones from Germany, also called the western Ashkenaz. As my friend used to say, why do some of them look like they have a little native american in them. You have the ones from Poland and Lithuania, the eastern Ashkenaz. You have the Russian ones, that are also part of the western ashkenaz. Then you have the ones from caucasia, the georgian Jews. You have the French and Italian, that were part of the diaspora that formed the Western Ashkenaz then Eastern Ashkenaz. You have the Spanish and Morrocan ones, The Sefardi. You have the Dutch, Hungarian and Greek sefardi. You have the English Jew, that are red headed because they are part Scottish, then the Darker ones that are Sefardim from Holland. You have the Mizrahi, from the eastern lands, persia, palestine, yemen. You even have the asian ones. I mean how can you hate all the Jews? They all have a different history marked by tribulation. They are just people. As for the noses, I seen bigger ones on other southern europeans. They are proud of their huge noses believe it or not.
>>
>>61049888
I honestly think it's just one fraction of those post-war Ashkenazi Jews that settled in America and established Israel. They have a very strong community.
Sephardic Jews that lived first in Spain and then settled in Balkans carried very good values and rich culture with them and certainly didn't conspire or did anything but be model citizens and often artists and so on. They were known as kind and tolerant community, advanced in that aspect for that age (but by no means degenerate as those German) and they perished along with all the Jews when our Nazi regime took over.

Then there are also those African Jews, blacks, that live in relative poverty and many think they are those original Jews of old.
>>
File: 20151128_122235.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151128_122235.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>
>>61050431
If you hate the Jews in totality, you my sir hate everyone.
>>
>>61047570
they get away with anything
Why cant my country slowly expand its land with no problem whats so ever?
Why cant my country praise the right like israel does?
>>
They have a high IQ and an intrinsic desire to seek power at the expense of native cultures. This makes them highly dangerous
>>
their ill-fitting vests and their minds always being focused on profit
>>
>>61049606
yeah it was. don't remember laughing as much on 4chan lately. my stomach hurted
>>
File: WattoHS.jpg (140KB, 381x500px) Image search: [Google]
WattoHS.jpg
140KB, 381x500px
>Google Star Wars Merchant. Get Watto
>Says things like "Mind tricks don't work on me, only money"
>Literally tips his space fedora in the second prequel film
>>
>cheap
>selfish
>ethnocentric
>willing to fuck over others to benefit the jews
>>
They cut 10% of my dick off, and they actively support the breeding out of the white race.
>>
>>61047570
That they're generally evil aligned and believe they're better than everyone as god's chosen people. Viewing everyone animals just fit to serve them. I mean they're pretty smart but that's the only thing going for them.
>>
>>61047570
The fact that they use their ownership of the media to sway public opinion.
>>
Behind what /pol/lacks label "ITZ DA JOOS", there is actual social commentary about the problems that leftists, SJWs, shills, corporatists, neocons, bankers are creating that are wrecking our nation.
>>
>>61050541

The african jews are said to be so old they predate the talmud.

It was actually 3 new york lawyers that paved the way for holocaust reparations. Or even coined the term, holocaust. You might have heard of them. They did it blindly and did their job at helping with a good heart. Others see it as nothing but political and take advantage for the $$$. It's really sickening. I think the Jews get a bad rep for this. It's life you have good and bad people everywhere.
>>
/pol/ hates jews for doing exactly what they would do if they were able to

Top lel
>>
http://youtu.be/ssCkc8t9sho

Someone /thread me
>>
>>61050649
:^) kek
>>
>>61050541
The jewish cultures are full of universal hyprocrasy. And I dont mean this in a bad way. What I mean is that these people grew up in their native cultures, learning completely different material from what we know and now we're in the 21st century and you have people trying to engineer their history inside and out, break their dna down. I ask myself maybe they know something? As I talk to a jew, there is this vague familiarity and it is that practically our families grew up in a russian influenced atmosphere. Believe it or not, U.S. and Russian social engineering is very different, as well as their social climates and information.
>>
Usury and perversion are the two biggest reasons why people hate Jews.
>>
>>61047570
They're hypocritical cunts desu.
>>
>>61051212
I don't hate Jews or any other nationality, religon or ethnicity as a whole. I believe some stereotypes apply to everybody, but the Jewish ones are vastly exaggarated and multiplied with their every attempt to guilt trip white people. Hell, I'm sure most of them don't even care, like your typical person doesn't care about stuff and wants to be left alone, like average 3rd generation French Muslim is probably sickened by terrorism and so on, but holocaust did happen and we are super often reminded on it by the very small % of influential zionist circle that over time managed to get ahold of crucial aspects of media. That dont do us any harm, but the fact is, that sort of 'propaganda' doesnt always help and people are annoyed by the lengths the liberalism goes because its absurs. What happened now in Koln and the reaction of German authorities was absurd. I dont blame Jews, but that kind of victim behavior led to this as well. Wow I really lost my point in this post. anyway
>>
If white people are so great why are they outsmarted by Jews?
>>
>>61047570

They don't like non-jews

Their culture teaches them to sell-out non-jews for a dime.
>>
>>61052045
Not white people, you have U.S, U.K, Continental Europe and Russia. In the middle of the Cold War. Each side trying to discredit the other or blame the other, then you have the Jews and other people in the middle of a situation. Them all playing a tug of war for science, history and economy. People forget we are all recuperating from the world war 2 and the cold war effect. Then you have all sides fighting see who gets what. Now we are running a different infrastructure, where countries must protect their intellectual rights just as much as their land.
>>
>>61048034

People never get tired of this shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
>>
>>61052609
Well maybe if they didn't eat so many babies!
>>
File: kikes-are-evil.jpg (397KB, 1460x790px) Image search: [Google]
kikes-are-evil.jpg
397KB, 1460x790px
>>61047570
>What is it that you hate about Jews?
I am mutilated because of them and will never have a single full fap and cum in my entire life. Also my country and the west is being filled with niggers because of them.

Can't wait for day of the rope.
>>
>>61052694
>>61052609

How dare you goyim say what we actually do. It's totally not true, and that's why us kikes need special treatment and laws to protect our lies.
>>
>>61049718
Everyone's is, but Jews actually have a lot of factual history so to speak that is confirmed even without going to mythic periods of the Bronze Age. It seems they were indeed a group of tribes at first, although 12 could simply be some symbolic or ritual number, but they spoke Semite languages and ultimately considered themselves one people, such as Greeks.

Then you know the story, they were united, had that kingdom and temples destroyed, but then interesting thing happened when their Diaspora is being established and grew strong in many areas all across the Mediterranean independently. It is most miraculous to me how they managed to preserve the culture despite individual development after they basically lost their center of religion and society. Although SOME say they didn't and that all separate divisions of diaspora were different. Alexandrian, Roman, the one in Jerusalem and so on and that only over time they became those three divisions (Ashkenazi, Sephardic and that third one) and even then their faith was different. They claim the end of WW2 actually led to reconstruction of centuries lost religious elements by the whole movement of zionism. I mean, they resurrected (no pun indended) the Hebrew alphabet and language (if Im right?) and artificially put him into wide use in Israel. Religion was literally reinvented as well as some things that Jews before ww2 simply werent doing for centuries in the places in Europe they lived in.
>>
>>61052045
"white" people. It is funny. Because judging from history back in Europe they didn't even call themselves white. Some were tan and many different names for many different shades. This white thing to me seems more like a KKK influence over modern international politics. As they invented this to separate themselves from the black race. Like I said in Europe if you were red hair and fair you were called a Jew. But these are not middle eastern features but Germanic and Celt.

So when I see pictures of dark people who are called Jews by the Nazis. It gets me mad because it just depicts how bad immigrants were treated. To my belief and antics, these people were nothing more than immigrants who were persecuted without being able to send a letter home.
>>
File: 1451856073044s.jpg (2KB, 71x75px) Image search: [Google]
1451856073044s.jpg
2KB, 71x75px
>not out shekeling the shekelers
>>
I'll have you know kikes are totally sane when they think mutilating newborns, and sucking the blood from the wounded penis, and eating the severed foreskin in a wine, and passing it off as medicine in america to scar their goyslaves.

Totally not hell destined evil demon kikes.
>>
>>61047780

I never laughed so hard in my life.
>>
>>61052910
and in order for them to cover up half the shit they did, they just hypnotized a whole bunch of people. Remember austrians were second to none when it came to hypnotizing.
>>
>>61052777
This. Fucking Jew doctors cut part of my dick off, the tip is all dried out, and it will never ever be as sensitive as an uncut dick. Thanks a lot, kikes.
>>
>>61053197
:mind focused on profit: intensifies
>>
>>61047570
The fact that they give retards an excuse not to dig deeper into political and economic structures by blaming them. The fact that they give sandniggers a common enemy to unite around.The fact that a minority of them practice their barbaric religion.
>>
File: bris-milah-cock-sucking.jpg (114KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
bris-milah-cock-sucking.jpg
114KB, 594x396px
>>61053365
Hope i live to see the day when kikes are dragged from their nests by armies of their disgruntled, circumcised pet mulattoes, shoved into the street and have their skulls stomped until there's only a bloody pulp.
>>
File: soros-the-kike-troublemaker.jpg (259KB, 1052x748px) Image search: [Google]
soros-the-kike-troublemaker.jpg
259KB, 1052x748px
>>61053506
Post an example, kike.
>>
>>61049541

This is their country since Hitler fucked up in WW2
>>
File: Mr._Krabs'_Love_of_Money.jpg (51KB, 294x332px) Image search: [Google]
Mr._Krabs'_Love_of_Money.jpg
51KB, 294x332px
>>61047570
>>
>>61050745

Its well kniwn Watto was Lucas' portraiture of der juden.
>>
File: 117505_1180968219.jpg (76KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
117505_1180968219.jpg
76KB, 720x540px
>>61047570
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHrPlayXlY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUyzeb3_jIA
>>
>>61052045

Out connived
>>
File: 1375837527715.png (70KB, 917x973px) Image search: [Google]
1375837527715.png
70KB, 917x973px
>>61047570
>shekel detecting nose
>beard of talmudic wisdom
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.