[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me why he's wrong without mentioning: 1) His hair 2)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 13

File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MTUyNzIzNDcx.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MTUyNzIzNDcx.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Tell me why he's wrong without mentioning:
1) His hair
2) racist, bigot, etc.
>>
>>61041156
Anti semitism
>>
>>61041496
>Anti semitism

That falls under racism, faggot.
>>
>>61041156
He's wrong precisely because he's a racist and a bigot. I admire Trump the same way I admire Putin. If he didn't keep saying Mexicans are rapists and that he will ban Muslims from entering the country I'd probably vote for him.
>>
Why would you want an even bigger government? That what you'll get from trump.
>>
>>61041156
You have to actually have ideas to be proven wrong

nothing but rhetoric and platitudes
>>
>>61041156
He's not
>>
Liberals can't think of a good reason to hate him so they resort to buzzwords and ad hominems and delude themselves to thinking they're right. It's a pathetic sight to see.
>>
His daughter is a jew
>>
He is orenji-kun
>>
His arguments are rhetorical and without substance.

It's trite pandering and buzzwords. Nothing useful, tangible, or knowledgeable.

But goddammit it would be awesome to see him win.
>>
>>61041921
>actually has policies out
>pisses all over other candidates
>i-its just r-rhetoric
>>
>>61041857
Maybe youre just afraid to hear the truth. I hope you get raped by a Mexican soon.
>>
>>61041496
>full fledged supporter of israel
>anti-semite

Fuck off muhammed, we don't need your durka durka ching chong bullshit here
>>
File: 1434917315799.jpg (417KB, 754x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1434917315799.jpg
417KB, 754x1060px
>>61041156
CAN'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI
>>
File: 1450940473824.png (277KB, 587x681px) Image search: [Google]
1450940473824.png
277KB, 587x681px
>>61041156
Jeb! proved Trump is a racist who hates the constitution when Trump said he would ban muslims denying immigrants their american rights.
>>
>>61041857
>says that Mexicans are rapists
>he will ban Muslims from entering the country
>implying those are bad things

reality is racist.
>>
>>61041857

He's not wrong about anything. The issue is that cultural marxism has stunted your ability to reason, and not anything Trump has said or done.
>>
This is an interesting discussion
>>
>>61042095
>head in sand
>cant tell Turmp is just a useful idiot to quell growing populism in America
>wont even get the nomination
>best thing to happen to dems since Bill Clinton
>>
>>61041156
He's not wrong, but he promises way too much, esp. concerning China and The Wall.
>>
>>61042318
immigrants have no rights

or are you a troll
>>
>>61042057
>It's trite pandering and buzzwords
>uses nothing but buzzwords to prove his point
>>
>>61041857
>mexicans are a race
>muslims are a race

Thats pretty racist of you to assume all Mexicans are latino's and all muslims are middle eastern.
>>
Remind me why racism is bad again?
>>
File: Yeb-Turtles.png (500KB, 686x999px) Image search: [Google]
Yeb-Turtles.png
500KB, 686x999px
>>61042318

The rights are for Americans you retard, not everyone in the world... also, implying racism is bad, I guess you think asian people are as good as niggers at apehoop on average.
>>
>>61041921

The fuck are you talking about? The reason why Jews throw tantrums over Trump is that his ideas frighten them with the prospect of real progress, which spells the end of the line for them. Also, the reason why shitlibs throw tantrums over Trump is that the Jews tell them to on Gawker and Jezebel, lol.
>>
>>61041857
>keep saying
He didn't say it to begin with. He said America is getting the worst of the mexicans who happen to be rapists
>>
File: CYu5EyTWsAAKnF_.jpg large.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CYu5EyTWsAAKnF_.jpg large.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: 1452745163326.jpg (35KB, 403x253px) Image search: [Google]
1452745163326.jpg
35KB, 403x253px
Nigger fatique has set in, even in Hollywood..
>>
>>61041857

70% of women who cross the border illegally into the US are raped you fucking invalid, by mexican men bringing them. The ones crossing the border ARE rapists, you fucking dunce, of course you change the meaning of what he said.

Pic related describes you perfectly, "racist" and "bigot" and "im offended" dont quality as valid arguments, try again bub, you got a lazy mind.
>>
>>61041857
Sorry Jorge but you have to go back.

Having illegals in this country lowers the wage for every common laborer.
>>
>>61041156
You basically just said tell why he's wrong BUT WAIT...do it without saying the two biggest reasons he's wrong.
>>
>>61041156
Mostly because he

A) Thinks in the short term
Going back into Iraq/Syria will be an absolute shitfest and money waster.
B) Has a tendency to get out of town fast when shit goes south
Atlantic City and the New Jersey Generals Football team are classic examples. This guy is famous for bailing himself out when his shit goes bankrupt, you think we can seriously do it again when he fucks up a country.

C) No outlined details or plans whatsoever
Its all bluster with him and he's bumbling in things he knows jack shit about.
>>
>>61042318
Did your parents have any children that lived?

No where in the Constitution are immigrants protected prior to being granted citizenship.

Check out the Immigration act of 1924.

How about some Arab nations pick up the tab for a change? Saudi Arabia has a ton of free space and the infrastructure to support hundreds of thousands they take in annualy. It was 2mil for the last Hajj, so 100k Afghan and Syrian migrants would be a piece of cake.

They have yet to take any Syrian refugees. Surely Dubai could contribute in between building the worlds tallest buildings and being the wealthiest nation on earth.

I guess they're just racist.

Dumb ass
>>
Memes are more dangerous than genes. Do genes or memes cause Muslims to cut off heads?
Oh yea, and Trump will not only win the nomination, but the entire election. Read 'The True Believer: Thoughts On The Nature Of Mass Movements' and you'll get an understanding of why and how.
>>
File: alg_hitler.jpg (30KB, 485x362px) Image search: [Google]
alg_hitler.jpg
30KB, 485x362px
>>61041156
Tell me why he's wrong without mentioning:
1) His mustache
2) racist, bigot, ect.
>>
File: image.jpg (326KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326KB, 1024x768px
Why Trump is greater then Hillary and Bernie!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=69ojFGKFBtk
>>
>>61042095

>Arguing with people in comment section of ABC article about Trump
>people say he has no positions, he doesnt understand any issues
>tell them to read Trumps position page at his website
>commenters tell me that its all insults and rhetoric
>review Trumps position pages, reasonably well written, devoid of insults
>review Bernies position pages, which are all shorter than Trumps and filled with infographics that don't explain anything in depth
>>
>>61046939

In the case of Hitler, since the jews declared war against germany by using England, France, and America, he should have killed all the jews he expelled from government positions in the 1930's.
>>
>>61046939

Godwin's Law. You lose.
>>
>>61044451
>Going back into Iraq/Syria will be an absolute shitfest and money waster.

if only we would lead a coalition of forces to just go in and fuck up ISIS with shock and awe, and then put Assad back in power,leave but closely monitor his actions (no retaliations) and basically put him on governing probation for a decade. Assad really isnt a bad guy so if he gets his power back Syria could return to normalcy. make a condition of his return to power that he gets that gas pipeline deal done. also, provide a shit ton of aid that would create jobs bc all the infrastructure needs to be rebuilt. Jobs and homesickness will get all the Syrians to leave Europe for Damascus.

of course this will never happen
>>
>>61041857
So essentially, you dislike him because he speaks the uncomfortable truth...
>>
>>61041156
Protip: You can't
>>
I gotta give Malaysian Shitposter credit: he's the only anti Trump poster I've EVER seen who gives tangible reasons why he's bad (ie he argues over what the results of Trump's ideas of when the military should be deployed would be). I DISAGREE with him, but absolutely nobody criticizing in his thread even bothers to put forth an argument other than saying "his policies don't count" and "lol racist."
>>
>>61049127

No decent argument against him? No better than the ones who say Bernie's wrong because he's a kike.
>>
>>61041665
Judaism is a religion. You can convert and become a jew.
>>
>>61041156
>don't say hair
>don't say hair
>don't say hair
>don't say hair

he's got that fake tan stuff - his skin around his eyes are a shade lighter than the rest of his face
>>
>>61041857
he said "some" illegal immigrants are rapists. Do you deny this?
>>
>>61042393
Underrated post. Will add "reality must be racist then" to my liberal countermeasures.
>>
>>61042318
>hurr durr Trump hates constitution
Bush wants to force companies like Apple to have backdoors into thier products
>>
>>61041156
I'll explain it to you but you have to pay attention:

War and racism are defensive reactions that happen as a response to a population that grows faster than resources can support it.

But that's not what's currently happening. In fact, the opposite is happening. The world population is dropping fast and we expect it to drop almost to extinction levels within the next century (yes, even in Africa). On the other hand, resources aren't getting scarce. Resources are available but they are unevenly distributed and badly used.

Investing money in defense and armament currently is entirely idiotic and pointless because we don't expect the conditions required for war to be met as far as we can predict.

Trump wants to invest all the current resources into dealing with a problem that doesn't exist. Democrats want to invest those resources into creating a stable society.

Trump is either a complete imbecile or a shill. He's probably both.
>>
>>61041857
>If he didn't keep saying Mexicans are rapists and that he will ban Muslims from entering the country I'd probably vote for him.

saying that rapist comment was toobh the dumbest thing campaign wise he has said but this whole thing about temporarily suspending immigration from the middle east is out of fucking proportion with the priority of our overall issues.

yes the US lets in a million people from shittier countries every year. and proud we are of all of that. But right now there is a group of people that over the past 15 years or so, with ever increasing ability, that have been setting off bombs in malls and subways, and randomly killing people in the name of their god. lets bring in shittier people from other parts of the world for a while, like Asia, and figure out how to deal with the arabs right now.

whats the worse that could happen? Muslims don't get to move here for 4-8 years. Cry more. The immigration issue, outside of the one with our immediate southern border, doesnt mean shit to me. its just a way libs can attack trump for being a tough guy.

I mean, Obama banned the relatives of refugees from moving here, for five years, and every country that was banned was a black African one. And those countries got the ban because it was realized through blood testing that only 20% of the relatives were actually related to the original refugee already here.

But don't bring that up
>>
>>61049457
He doesn't have time to get real sun.
>>
>>61041908
Citation needed.
>>
File: 1431187219616.jpg (16KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
1431187219616.jpg
16KB, 231x244px
>>61047082
eh
>>
File: 1430704750868.gif (959KB, 448x352px) Image search: [Google]
1430704750868.gif
959KB, 448x352px
>>61049366
>wants him to make a better argument
That's your job Muhammad.
>>
File: 1431289572371.gif (3MB, 406x300px) Image search: [Google]
1431289572371.gif
3MB, 406x300px
>>61049769
>we don't expect the conditions required for war to be met as far as we can predict

I don't even know where to begin anon. Would you mind explaining how you arrived at this conclusion?
>>
He don't know shit about economics excluding inheritance
>>
I used to think he was just a cluckhead who spouted nonsense that sounded good to the average person

then I read into what he was really about and realized he actually has some pretty good plans

If I was American I still don't think I'd vote for him, at least not yet.
>>
>>61041857
Except he did not say Mexicans are rapists in the way you're interpreting it.

A) the statement "Mexicans are people" implies ALL Mexicans are people by use of ambiguity
B) that same ambiguity then implies partiality in the statement "Mexicans play golf;" I don't think ALL mexicans play golf but that golf is not outside the sphere of Mexican activity.

Now, Trump has been on the record as saying "many, [he] assumes, are good people." So right out the gate, you know that he is implying partiality rather than completeness.
>>
>>61041156
wwe appearences and a celebrity. another made-for-TV-audience president just like obama. a authoritarian. would hob nob and kowtow with the shadow government a bankster gangsters in a hearbeat
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.