[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cleanliness, bathing and bathrooms in Europe.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: venice.jpg (115KB, 891x960px) Image search: [Google]
venice.jpg
115KB, 891x960px
I know this may seem like a biased place to ask. But all I find on searches are articles written by literal Jews, cucks, terribly liberal biased people or Africans (lol).
Seriously I can't find a non anti European source.

All I want to know is whether or not the Arabs actually brought anything to Europe , especially considering they aren't exactly examples even today.
FYI: Turks and Arabs 100% believe that before Arabs taught Europeans to bathe, they lived like animals.
Black believe it was actually them not even the Arabs.
>>
>>61035918
This is fucking retarded. The ancient Greeks and Romans had public baths.

If anything, the smelly sandniggers learnt plumbing from Romans
>>
>>61035918
No.
>>
>>61035918
Also, the arabs made some contributions to math and astronomy and medicine in the middle ages (but nothing significant in the modern era). Most of what they learnt though was based off of ancient greek and Roman manuscripts that they seized when the dirty-knee empire took over Roman-occupied regions
>>
>>61035918
>people from the desert
>no water
>bathing

LMAO
>>
>>61035918
I don't know much, but they did provide good theological scholarship which helped later with Christian apologetics.
>>
>>61036125
This.

This bath houses even made it to Britain.
>>
>>61036483
They preserved it but Christian monks in the middle ages did a better job. Without them it all would be lost to us.
>>
>>61035918
Coffee, Cryptanalysis, Guitar, Lute, various Pottery, Arabic Numerals (the 0-9 number system), Paper (from China through Islamic Spain), Surgery, Hospitals, Medicine to treat infections and inflammation, Chemistry, Secularism, Chess, Parachute, Distillation Alcohol, Arab strap (it's like a cock and ball ring).

They invented their fair share of things.
>>
>>61043100
Most of these things weren't brought to Europe by Arabs. Most of these things were invented independently in Europe.

>Cryptanalysis
Existed since Romans
>Medicine
Existed since Greeks

Etc. Etc.
>>
>>61043749
I guess they never heard of the Hippocratic oath. Hippocrates is the father of modern medicine.
>>
>>61044842
Hippocrates was black
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.