[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to economists, free migration would double the world's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 10

File: 1375325642130.jpg (107KB, 718x900px) Image search: [Google]
1375325642130.jpg
107KB, 718x900px
According to economists, free migration would double the world's real GDP. So why are you against open borders, /pol/?
>>
>>61035542
>Economists.
As the chinese would say, you mean the jews?
>>
>>61035745

No, I mean economists.
>>
>>61035542
It's an inflated GDP. Government has to pay for their shelter, their food, give them allowances, etc. It doesn't provide anything for the average citizen's life. It's another "rich get richer at the expense of the average citizen" scenario.
>>
according to economists, you'd fuck your own mother for a nickel. I"ll give you the nickel. Get to it, it's a sound economic move.
>>
according to economists you can spend yourself out of debt
>>
>>61035542
>ALL HUMAN HAPPINESS IS MEASURED BY GDP
kill yourself
>>
>>61035913

Transfer payments aren't added to the GDP. Did you fail Econ 101?
>>
>according to economists
read as "one guy tinkering with a toy model somewhere convinces retards like op to be libertarian"
>>
>>61036132

No, it's the consensus in economics. If you take any international economics course in college, you're taught the basic model.
>>
>>61036107

unless they're contracted by private business
>>
>>61035542
According to economists, third world niggers, sandniggers, and spics are just as skilled and economically viable as East Asians and whites.
>>
>>61036290
i didn't take any international economics course in college thx for asking. how did your prof prove this result to you?
>>
>>61035542

and what would be these economists last names?
>>
>the worlds gdp

Shitskins move from who knows where Africa to Europe and get way more money. I bet It hurts 1st world citizens but all the 3rd world ants moving to better countries raises the worlds gdp.
>>
>>61035951
He benefits from her welfare checks and she may cut him off when he cant satisfy her though
>>
File: everythingburns.jpg (86KB, 613x996px) Image search: [Google]
everythingburns.jpg
86KB, 613x996px
>>61035542
I'm torn over this.

Personally I see the value in free migration because I know a lot of people in the developed west feel like they are having mass immigration forced on them when it's so hard for them to just up and leave for another country.

It would give people a chance to go where they wish and try and make their mark there and create an abundance of new opportunities etc.

I also see the concern people who like nation states would have. It would completely decimate the way of life of people who have pride in their nation and like borders which create distinct national identities and cultures.

Some countries would still suffer more than others, and we'd go through decades of painful transition as the developed nations would bear the brunt, I mean look at Germany when it opened its arms.

But eventually, as there's a painful transition, I think a lot of people from developed nations would find happiness elsewhere.

I know for a start a fuck load of people from here would head to Australia and New Zealand.

Weebs would go to Japan and teach English.

Then there's Canada etc.

Yeah I can see it would work, I can just see all the pain and tension it would create.
>>
How much are you getting paid to spam? I want in!
>>
stop making this fucking thread you shilling kike
>>
File: 1452390268518.jpg (224KB, 1280x907px) Image search: [Google]
1452390268518.jpg
224KB, 1280x907px
>>61037348
maybe it would work between civilized countries, US/Canada w/ the EU, shit like that. This is assuming we've already gotten rid of the muslims, though
>>
>>61035542
The same economists who are vehemently against any and all forms of welfare, consider that next time you post something as stupid as you implied.
>>
>>61037706
I think there is potential with developed nations, yeah absolutely.

It would create a lot more economic cohesion anyway.

I mean, as much as we hate it, globalization is unlikely to go away. But one of the problems with globalization right now is our restrictive movement of people. Can't really have a global economy and cage populations with borders.
>>
>would double GDP
>all the earnings would go straight to the top
>people's lives would be all fucked up

We're in a giant pot. Big business wants to stir the pot so all the good stuff goes to the top for them to steal. They don't care who gets fucked by the stick.
>>
>>61035542
>what is GDP per capita
If a country were to have no borders, the resulting flood of immigrants would definitely increase the country's GDP, but lower the GDP per capita. GDP per capita is all that really matters pham.
>>
>>61035542
Economists usually downplay the added costs of crime associated with immigration.
Illegal abortion is a perfect example of this, as it has similar impacts as immigration to a society.
Furthermore, there is also too many distorted incentives to make free migration a good thing; namely welfare states incentivize the wrong kind of immigrants to come to your society and you end up with leeches instead of hard-working immigrants.
>>
Economists also say burning everyone's home to the ground would stimulate business and be great for the economy. They replace humanity with numbers. They're retarded computers.
>>
>>61035542
Same post+Same image as a month ago, what the fuck is this?
>>
>>61037559
Glad I'm not the only one that noticed, fucking shills.
>>
>>61035542
There is an assumption that all immigrants are harmonious, peaceful, skilled, and hard working in economics. It does not take into social costs or clash of cultures. That exacts a social and economic toll that is not taken account.
>>
Because all the shit people from shit countries would move to good countries and shit them up.

The only people who would benefit are some fat cats who can enjoy a fresh labour force.
>>
>>61037559
this

sage

this

shit
>>
>>61035542
Why is this government shill allowed to spampost the same thread with the same words and the same image every night?
>>
I have seen this thread posted with the same OP image every day for nearly two months.

This thread should be filtered by now by 4chan itself.
>>
>>61036107
if the government is buying that, then it gets added to GDP. Transfers only refer to a transfer of income. So my tax decreases my income, and increases anothers income, thus net 0 effect. For example the baker bakes a loaf of bread, then the government buys that to give to rapefugees, that goes into that guys income. Thus, it would be a part of GDP. Looks like you failed econ 101
>>
>>61035542
GDP means almost nothing when considering quality of life.
>>
>>61035542
Free migration of skilled people, maybe. But we already have that, more or less. Anyone can immigrate pretty much anywhere if valuable enough and can speak the local language. In fact the richer the place is, the more it needs those people, since the locals tend to be sterile, incompetent fucks. (Looking at you, sandniggers.)

The reality of it is that economists are pretty much paid shills who push whatever agenda their masters want them to push. Of course the elites like the idea of free migration, it lowers the cost of labor and distracts the local populations from more pressing matters.
>>
Does the GDP take into account the amount of destruction shitskins will cause to prosperous countries?

I'm sure with a higher GDP we would be much happier with people completely culturally different than us who would increase crime rates and live off the government :^)
>>
>>61035745
Why are the Jews (Israel) not opening their borders?, just everybody elses?
Jews are first in if there is a dollar in it
>>
>>61037348

white people would be quickly and systematically wiped out within a century as our populations were completely replaced by blacks asians and indians who make up over 50% of the worlds population.
>>
>>61035835
You mean like Larry Summers who recently was quoted in FT saying Japan should open its borders to foreign workers?
>>
>>61035542
GDP is the biggest bubble the world has ever known
>>
File: 123.jpg (71KB, 640x355px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
71KB, 640x355px
Mass immigration is not feasible when an extensive welfare state is established.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C52TlPCVDio
>>
>>61035542
I'm a financial economist. For real. Ask me anything.
>>
>>61047077
Exactly this, they are just leeches to the economy with a welfare state. I have no problem with immigrants but I do have a problem paying for them
Checked
>>
Because then your pic would cease to exist in 200 years

fucknuts
>>
>>61047136
Why are economists predictions worse than random chance?
>>
According to economists, sucking dicks gets you money. Would you do it ?
>>
>>61035542

According to economists, OP is a fag

It must be true because according to your own requirements for proof it's 100% undeniable.
>>
>>61043545
Underrated post.
>>
File: 1440817947483s.jpg (5KB, 116x125px) Image search: [Google]
1440817947483s.jpg
5KB, 116x125px
gee I wonder who the economist might be..
>>
>>61047958
Because there are so many different schools of thought and it's entirely based on political bias and moral/value judgements.

No one is objective in their analysis. Ever.

>http://www.pragcap.com/a-cheat-sheet-for-understanding-the-different-schools-of-economics
>>
>>61035542
Economics doesn't take into account different races and ideologies fucking things up though.

Could you imagine the shit an economist would get for taking that into their equations?
>>
File: 1441832369552.jpg (283KB, 2362x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1441832369552.jpg
283KB, 2362x1575px
Make no mistake, it might generate more money but you would never see it. The only thing you would see is the beauty of different cultures reduced to a global swamp of celebrity worship and gossip magazine culture.
>>
>>61035542
>economists
aahahha no.
also bigger GDP is not a guarantee of a good economy.
>>
>>61035542
money isn't everything

you can have a strong economy without importing every 3rd world Muslim and Latino into your country
>>
>>61037348
What's the point for a weeb to go to Japan when it's not Japan anymore? It would be a global nightmare of nothing but consumerism.
>>
>>61035542
I'm already relatively wealthy and this would just spread the wealth to people that are dirt poor while lowering my income. That's why I'm against it.
>>
>>61050054
RARE!
>>
>>61035542

They also tell us that Brain drain fucks over developing countries, so I'm assuming that when you say "The world" you mean "The first world will exploit the third world even harder and keep even more moolah for itself".
>>
>>61035542
>According to economists
Citation needed.
>>
>impling we need a larger economy
>>
>>61035542

The left is promoting open borders as a tool to advance their agenda. They want to hand out welfare to immigrants, make them a pet voting block, and dilute the culture and politics of Americans here. This can, of course, be mitigated in society which allows (mostly) free migration as it did in the past, but the game has changed.
>>
>>61050154
real income is different from nominal income. If immigrants lower nominal wages, but disproportionately increase purchasing power, they raise real wages.
>>
Because race is far, far, far, far more important than money.
>>
>>61035542
>free migration would double the world's real GDP
But the economists say: Not in my neighborhood pls
>>
>>61052651
>>61053423

A stronger economy with greater capital inflows means more for the white man. Don't discount economics.
>>
File: 1449528312786.gif (1014KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1449528312786.gif
1014KB, 360x203px
>>61052535

no, it's true. there is an economic model out there that demonstrates that if literally all limitations on migration were removed (not just governmental limitations, but also economic, social and geographical limitations), then world GDP would multiply by a factor of 2 or 3.

What these economists DON'T tell you is that the way that the increase is achieved, is by having 95% of the population of less developed countries (4.7 billion people) migrating to more developed countries (2.3 billion people) and tripling the population of every developed country on earth, with the unwashed shitskin invaders outnumbering natives 2:1, while also dragging wages in those countries down to about half of what they currently are.

They also don't mention that over 50% of this increase in GDP would go into the pockets of wealth owning capitalists, and not to laborers.

Mind you, this is not a product of my own research. This is the data produced by the model that the economists who support this idea of opening borders to increase GDP.

So, if you support the concept of destroying the culture of the existing developed countries, and also support the concept of consolidating power into international banking conglomerations, then you should support opening all borders!! Yay globalization!

I don't want OP to be banned. I want him to continue posting this thread so that I can continue to explain just how right he is.
>>
File: jimmie.png (4MB, 1632x976px) Image search: [Google]
jimmie.png
4MB, 1632x976px
>>61035542
>So why are you against open borders
Because i am not a brainwashed retard.
>>
>>61035542

sure, but it also leads to war which destroys 80%.

2*0.2 = uh, not good for gdp.
>>
>>61035542

The same economists also assume that all humans are culturally and economically interchangeable. Fill England with as many Iraqis as can make the trip and nothing bad could possibly happen.
>>
File: J1cBZCc.gif (695KB, 472x360px) Image search: [Google]
J1cBZCc.gif
695KB, 472x360px
>>61053584
>if you support the concept of destroying the culture of the existing developed countries, and also support the concept of consolidating power into international banking conglomerations, then you should support opening all borders!! Yay globalization!

hmmm... this reminds me of someone, somehow
>>
>>61035542
How's that working out for Europe?
>>
>>61035542
Who is that qt 3.14 meme girl?
>>
File: jew4.png (175KB, 1252x560px) Image search: [Google]
jew4.png
175KB, 1252x560px
>>61054136
Working fucking great mate.

Just trust the ''economists'' and ''experts'' and you will be fine.

Nope, no problem here.
>>
>>61035542

There are more important things than GDP

See, Saudi Arabia.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.