[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will get so shit on for this by you guys >trying to make

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 3Z1cYT2.jpg (105KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
3Z1cYT2.jpg
105KB, 960x717px
I will get so shit on for this by you guys

>trying to make a quick buck without having to haul shit with local niggers
>some guy running a website wants to pay me to send 20000 people to his facebook page
>look for available methods to do this, apparently the fastest way is to make a hot grill account and work from there
>get some 6/10 halfwhale to be realistic
>just post shit around popular pages like BuzzFeed etc
>900 friend requests in a day
>500 messages
>all 50 year old men and indian guys
>past the point of coherent speech, can't articulate a single sentence or even try to communicate
>50 dick pics from niggers of various nig ethnicities a day
>complete rage on my wall over not responding to dick pics
>replying in a friendly way only makes things worse, insults when you don't immediately reply with descriptions of dicksucking
>some can't take a fucking hint, up to 25 messages a day per guy, all 25 maimed variations of "please reply"
>want nothing but to tell every single one of these dicksuckers to die and fuck off
>seriously consider going full SJW after 12 hours of this shit
>morbidly fat repulsive indians living with their mothers talking down and trying to neg
>"wud u fuk ur dad" - sent by Naheesh, 12 seconds ago

if their collective experience with us boils down to hearing this shit on a daily basis i'm actually starting to feel for the tumblrinas

pic unrelated
>>
this made me LOL
>>
>>61032260

why do they blame white guys though
>>
OP, you should make one of those "white guys so creepy" tumblrs from your material, except it's mostly nogs and indians. It will trigger them massively but they can't really do anything about it since you're a woymyn.
>>
>>61035097

a lot of these guys are white also bro

i mean, i can empathise, i understand that there is a whole story behind every "wana fuk" out there, you know? This guy is 55, his life is slowly withering away, he knows this, he isn't strong anymore, his looks have gone to shit, his wife has been dead and rotting for 10 years, his children live in a different state... He goes to bed every night alone, wakes up and just starts drinking bro, I feel for this guy, he doesn't want to even put effort in this shit because he knows he's gonna get rejected

but even ahmed has a shitty life man, I don't have mercy on ahmed for not being allowed to whack the snake or not seeing limbs on a girl his whole life

i dunno bro. its really hard not to hate these people. it's a whole fucking new spectrum. i actually started sending their dick messages to all their friends with the same last name as them at one point. it's hard shit
>>
>>61037117
Fuck off you CUNT I'm leaving thread now
DIE
>>
>your friends are sexually harassing you
Get new friends.
>>
>>61032260
Here's the thing. As easy as it was for you to make a "woman" account, it's just as easy for them to make an anonymous one.
>>
>>61038015
all real accounts m8, pics with their kids and family gatherings, i wish i were making this shit up
>>
>>61037512
oiiiiiiiiiii
>>
>>61032260
>Implying tumblrinas get this level of attention to begin with
>Implying this even happened
>>
>>61038180
I mean the landwhales. Nothing is forcing people to make "I'm a gurrrl tee hee" accounts.
>>
>>61038675
fair enough
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.