[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>White children 5 to 7 attending racially diverse schools

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1351882761622.jpg (297KB, 1180x660px) Image search: [Google]
1351882761622.jpg
297KB, 1180x660px
>White children 5 to 7 attending racially diverse schools universally had a better opinion of their own race than other races.
>Diverse schools do not lead to more cross-race relationships. In fact the opposite is true. The more diverse a school, the more students self-segregate by race.
>People who grow up in an area with a high population on a particular race besides their own are less likely to date that race

Why don't you send your kids to a diverse school, /pol/?
>>
there's the campus and there is reality
>>
>>61028263
Nice no source you got there.
>>
>>61028263
I bet those little racists were German. Why they don't give ficki ficki?
>>
>>61028263
>white kids stick together
>want to stay away from the violent dindus and prefer not having hobbies that include punching strangers and dealing drugs

NEXT ON CNN, HEATING WATER MAKES IT HOT
>>
indisputable proof that the white owned media has poisoned the minds of children to be racist :^)
>>
>>61029048
http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/112806diversity.pdf
>>
>>61028263
Pro tip: students self segregate based on culture and some culture divides often exist between races.
>>
>>61028263
There is truth in this
The most racist people I know grew up around niggers
>>
>>61030863
I would not say "racist". Demoshits are racist. Demoshits are the one's who typically preach "diversity" from their all white gated communities and have never genuinely interacted with a "minority". People who grew up in legit diverse communities tend to have a realistic world view.
>>
I remember clearly in highschool cafeteria, all asians sat at one table, all pakis at another, all niggers at another, and whites sat everywhere else. People naturally prefer their own kind
>>
>>61028263
This is part of Swedens problem. We have far too many people who haven't actually experienced diversity and it's too late when you're an adult to change your mind, as seen with white women getting raped by arabs or niggers and still blaming white patriarchy. All my neo nazi friends grew up in diverse neighbourhoods back in the 90's and got their hatred from there. Nowadays the liberals segregate their children from darkies here by the private school system but there has been talks about bussing the immigrants to the swedish schools which I support since it would open the eyes for the swedish kids about life even if they have to face hardships for a few years.
>>
File: 1451002891661.jpg (748KB, 732x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1451002891661.jpg
748KB, 732x1097px
>>61028263
It makes sense.
Most white leftist sjw come from wealthier areas and don't grow up with minorities. Their only exposure is a few good minorities they meet at college that don't rob and jump them . This is why they can't understand when the poorer whites are "racist" or "xenophobic" as they have never dealt with the average black or arab.
>>
>>61029507
>Citation needed.
>>
>>61029507
RARE
A
R
E
>>
same reason America jerks it to American Indian culture unless you live near a reservation and actually see how complete and absolute shit they are
>>
>>61031570
100% this.
>>
File: 1452306330614.png (473KB, 616x471px) Image search: [Google]
1452306330614.png
473KB, 616x471px
>>61028263
When I was in elementary school, they bussed in niggers from other neighborhoods for diversity. They all had retarded names and were perceptibly dumber so all us white kids stayed away from them. They were always the kids getting into trouble for being disruptive and obnoxious.
>>
>>61028263
>On /pol/
>has kids
Pick one.
>>
File: Unknowing shrug.png (3KB, 142x138px) Image search: [Google]
Unknowing shrug.png
3KB, 142x138px
I went to high school in the whitest county in my state and I generally have less autism about racial issues than my peers who went to more diverse institutions, though my college had a fuckton of international students.
>>
>>61034524
That is a gorgeous duck there, leafman.
>>
Maybe all along the Jews wanted a race war which is why they've been so nonchalantly stuffing multi-everything down our throats?

Tellin' ya, isolationism is the way to go. Respect other races when they keep to their own borders and collaborate on a strictly business level. Import skilled foreigners only as necessary.
>>
>>61029507
>>61034778

Yes, do you have proof in the form of a peer-reviewed scientific study from a reputable Jewish university that heating water does in fact make it hotter than it was before it was heated?
>>
>>61029507

Is it just me, or does Australia's flag look different today
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.