[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if Africans were "the first humans", doesn't that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (395KB, 798x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
395KB, 798x1000px
if Africans were "the first humans", doesn't that implicitly mean they're from a less evolved DNA strain?

Checkmate, Afrocentrism
>>
>>61024475
no, even the africans that stayed in africa had selective pressures to make them evolve with the rest of humankind that branched out
>>
>>61024634
does this explain why Africa is a flourishing, stable continent?
>>
>>61024836
I'm not implying any implications, there are many other non-genetic factors to consider
>>
>>61024475
hard to refute that.
>>
>>61024971
>non genetic?

you mean like being a worthless fucking subhuman shit stain?
>>
File: chihuahuasf1.jpg (13KB, 220x334px)
chihuahuasf1.jpg
13KB, 220x334px
>>61024475
Chihuahuas came after wolves, which do you consider to be superior in nature??
>>
>>61024475
Yes
>>61024634
False
>>
File: chimp.jpg (9KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
chimp.jpg
9KB, 250x202px
>>61025553
>>
File: 1450588193336.jpg (29KB, 640x421px)
1450588193336.jpg
29KB, 640x421px
>>61024971

>there are many non-falsifiable explanations I can desperately cling to and continue creating to avoid the elephant on the room

ftfy
>>
>>61025028
>>61025553

it's on the level of "if we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys" anon
we didn't literally evolve from people who share the exact same ethnicity as modern-day subsaharan africans, the same proto-humans BECAME what we know as africans and everyone else at later times. You can say that they evolved in a less advantageous way, sure, maybe interbreeding with other non-neanderthal hominids along the way (dubious as that may be), but they aren't coelocanths.

>>61025819
do you think the Bell Curve is a reputable source for ethnology data, anon?
>>
>>61024475
People say "africans were the first humans" as if it is a merit of being African, but that would imply that they are closer to pre-humans. If they simply say "humans first came about in Africa" that is a lot less ignorant and doesn't hold the same connotations that the We Wuz Kangz crowd want.
>>
>>61025452

Chihuahuas could not possibly exist in the wild without human intervention and modern civilization. You could more accurately compare them to Blacks in the United States that would starve to death in the streets if not for our social services safety net.
>>
>>61024475
>"""evolution""
good goy
>>61024836
>flourishing, stable continent
>>61024634

>>61026159
>evolution
good goy
>>
>>61026157
of course it is. it's a distribution. do you not know the normal?
>>
>>61025295
How can they be the subhuman if whites can be genetically wiped out by any amount of non-whites?
>>
>>61026702
I meant the book, but the image you posted is pretty shaky too
>>
>>61025452
Yes.
>>
>>61026869
if you have access to the literature databases you can find other distributions. that one is not perfect but it's not terribly far off. I'm not the guy that posted it. if I were on my PC I'd post a collection of distributions.
>>
>>61026157

I think the level of civilization a people are capable of is closely related to their intelligence. Africans and other brown people around the world are dumber than Europeans and Asians. In a capitalist society that places a value on intelligence, Blacks are automatically relegated to the lowest classes by birth. The system indeed be keeping them down and sheee-it, but not because of racism, but because they suck at reading, writing and basic arithmetic and they drop out of school from frustration.
>>
>>61027493
>Africans and other brown people around the world are dumber than Europeans and Asians.
By what metric? What of the Indian civilization which has existed contiguously since antiquity? It's ridiculous not to acknowledge the very glaring geographic factors, you can potentially argue that Europeans and Asians aren't wrong for colonizing and subjugating CULTURALLY inferior "brown people" but there's no real concrete basis for considering them genetically inferior.

Have you seen the West African coast? Even the sophisticated Chinese and Japanese were poorly outfitted to sail and reach the New World when it would have been advantageous to colonization and getting the same material leg up over other civilizations.
>>
>>61026597
Of course, how ignorant of me. G-d created the Earth in six days and rested on the seventh. He populated the Earth with animals and fake bones to trick the goyi....I mean us. There were only two original people, Adam and Eve. Eve convinced Adam to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil and they were kicked out of the Garden of Isra...I mean Eden. Good was satisfied with slaughtering animals for 4,000 years but then decided to have a Jewish (obviously because the Jews are the chosen people) son who is the savior to all the goyi...I mean humans. So remember, fellow Christian G-d is real and the Jews are his chosen people. Now remember to give your shek...I mean offerings to the syna...I mean Church and also stand with Israel.
>>
>>61029261
>g-d
His name is Yahweh. That "day" did not mean 24 hours. There were not just two original people.
>jewish
Nope.
>goyim
Nope.
>all the humans
Nope.
>jews
Nope.
>>
>>61029582
Well, know one knows for sure but we should respect everyone's beliefs. But, remember, give me your money to help the poor chosen people.
>>
>>61024475
/thread
>>
File: 0ad.jpg (19KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
0ad.jpg
19KB, 500x387px
>>61024475
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.