[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Sikhs, dare I say it, "bro tier"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

Are Sikhs, dare I say it, "bro tier"?
>>
>>61015035
Poo
>>
File: Peter_singh.jpg (79KB, 544x600px) Image search: [Google]
Peter_singh.jpg
79KB, 544x600px
>>
Sikhs hate Muslims and they integrate.

They're pretty cool.

Hindus too.
>>
>>61015035
Fuck off prajeet

POO IN LOO
DESIGNATED
>>
Muslims hate them. Their religion requires them to keep clean (no currynigger smell), and to carry a knife for the defense of themselves and others. They have their own martial art. Forbidden to eat halal meat.
>>
>>61015035
Rare phrase describing a shitskin!
a
r
e
>>
>>61015035
Depends on how long they have been away from designated shitting streets land.
Give them 10 years to lose that edge caused by poverty and ignorance and they seem OK. Newer ones (FOtB) seem to still have that Asian mindset where everything is evil magic and must be either destroyed or avoided.

Still better than the baseline hindus we get here who are FOtB and have no fucking clue what hygiene is.

Sikhs usually take the hint, hindus never get it.
>>
File: Sihks_are_sis-tier.jpg (72KB, 570x372px) Image search: [Google]
Sihks_are_sis-tier.jpg
72KB, 570x372px
more like "lil-sis tier"
>>
>>61015035
>don't say merry christmas it offends immigrants
>Sikhs put up a bunch of merry christmas banners

They're alright by me anon
>>
>>61015570
Well, we know what your fetish is at least.
>>
Yes. If you disagree you are hindoodoo or paki.
>>
Bro-tier in my book. Sikhs in the army and in my various places of employment. They've been solid dudes all around.

Oh, and they despise Muslims, btw.
>>
Mods only
https://youtu.be/lXSBR047MMk
>>
Sikhs have toilets. Poo goes in loo.

And they're bro-tier. They fought for the queen. They hate Muzzies. They speak english. I'm cool with them in my country. Come aboard, bros.
>>
fuck no
>>
>>61015247
This spoke zathura.
Skhs are fantastic as far as religions go.
>>
>>61015035
Despite being from a looless country they do seem to be pretty cool. I think India would be okay if they went down to a population of 200.000.000 Sikhs instead of the billion+ subhumans that it has now.
>>
Sikhs are by far the best other culture to have living in your community.

100% bro tier
>>
Whoever has lived near to them knows that they're sandnigger tier.
>>
>>61015035
Better than muslins for sure.

I would not have a problem with sikhs living as my neighboors, not the same way I would feel if muslins moved in next door.

However, I expect them to learn to poo in loo.
>>
>>61015035
sikhs are bros, only dirty pakis would disagree.
>>
>>61015570
I need to find whoever prescribes her hormone pills because mine don't work like that
>>
Lot of Panjabi's on here.
>>
>>61015035
Sikhs are the #1 kebab remover. They're easily the least-bad brown people.
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3254377/Sikh-man-breaks-protocol-using-turban-save-drowning-youths.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3216103/Selfless-Sikh-migrant-taxi-driver-Darwin-labelled-Australian-day-cooking-30kg-s-Indian-food-12-hour-night-shift-feeding-homeless.html
http://www.people.com/article/sikh-man-removes-turban-save-child-hit-by-car
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JADIrA18hU
They seem okay.
>>
File: canada milk comes in bags.jpg (95KB, 572x616px) Image search: [Google]
canada milk comes in bags.jpg
95KB, 572x616px
Did this meme start before or after WEEDMAN enforced The current year?

I'm just trying to get my meme chronology in order
>>
>>61016146
This mene is fucking prehistoric, Abdi. How new are you?
>>
How to spot a sikh shill:
His flag is anything but India (usually canada, US or UK)
He can't post without mentioning that sikhs hate muslims
He will try to exaggerate the differences between them and their hindu brothers.
He will try to appease your /pol/ fears ("we integrate really well i swear")

Don't be fooled guys, stay alert. They are the brown jew.
>>
>>61015035

Christianity and Sikhism are the only acceptable major religions in my opinion.

That said, the Canadian Sikh temple which has a portrait up of the terrorist who bombed Air India Flight 182 needs to be destroyed.

At least someone throw some shit at the fucking portrait. Canadians are too polite, he killed fucking 268 Canadians.
>>
>>61015035
Absolutely. I only know 2 sikhs, but both were based-tier. I know 10 muslims and all are shit tier. Easy to spot the noticeable difference.
>>
>>61015035
I thought this 'Sikhs are cool' thing was just a meme before I actually met one, well integrated and that's all I care about
>>
>>61015035
A Sikh bro always tries to give me free stuff at the 7-11 he owns but I don't accept hand outs.

>#fuckthebern
>>
>>61017962
My Sikh 7-11 clerk always gives me this disapproving look when I buy my cigarettes..
>>
>>61015846
India would probably be Russia-tier if they weren't so overpopulated.
>>
>>61016146
This meme started in the Sepoy Rebellion of 1857
>>
India gangrape suspects were all Sikh.
>>
>>61015875
have lived near, bro tier
>>
>>61018213
He's just concerned about your health mate. Truly a Sikh bro.
>>
>>61015570
That's a natural born woman
>>
File: 1436745669651.gif (455KB, 178x195px) Image search: [Google]
1436745669651.gif
455KB, 178x195px
>>61015035
Sikhs are absolutely brotier. I'd let my daughter marry a Sikh, damn strong culture with a strong base of honor and duty and I'd know he'd protect her.
>there will never be 3 million Sikh refugees looking to start a new life in the West
>they will never purge the cities of the filth with the left helpless to say anything for fear of being called racist
>>
File: EDL Sihks.jpg (74KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
EDL Sihks.jpg
74KB, 800x531px
>>
>>61022042
I'd rather have cute Russian refugees though.

Gib vodka Russia
>>
>>61024224
That's really cool to see.
>>
>>61016146
This meme is pretty old.
>>
>>61025774
Sikhs take no shit from anyone and will resort to vigilantism. They cooperate with the EDL all the time.
>>
>>61015570

Some muslim chick with fucked up hormones
>>
I know nothing about sihks so I know nothing about this "sihks are brotier" meme
>>
>>61015035

They don't like mudslimes, they are descendants of the original Aryans, they make good soldiers, and believe that carrying a weapon at all times is the literally sacred duty of all free men. Not bad tbqh.

However
>not pooing in a loo
>>
I had a sihk taxi driver, I said to him, "So you're a sihk hey" and hey immediately became a bro and shook my hand to say he's happy i know what his religion is, I said i looked it up a bit and if i had to choose a religion it would be Sikhism, We chatted for a bit, and he even stopped the meter after a while and cut it off on an even $30, plus i love butter chicken, bro tier for sure.
>>
>>61015035
They are Poo tier.
>>
>>61027591
>ID says Sikd
>Sikhed
Sikh helped you and you did him a good turn.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 397x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 397x550px
>>61015035
This is a dumb Reddit-tier meme that should stop.

t. A Sikh
>>
File: 038.jpg (599KB, 1021x638px) Image search: [Google]
038.jpg
599KB, 1021x638px
>Haley was born and raised as a Sikh. On September 6, 1996, she married Michael Haley in both a Methodist church ceremony and a Sikh gurdwara.[66] Haley identifies herself today as a Christian,[67] but attends both Sikh and Methodist services.

So she's like a crypto-Sikh?
>>
>>61015035
Yes I think so. They're honorary civilized people.
>>
>>61016369

Don't they commit lots of crime up there in Canada?
>>
>>61015035
A sikh runs a convenience store down the road from me. Besides his accent and his turban hes seems like a decent fellow.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.