[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you trust to bring you political news. I only trust Tomi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Tomi Lahren.png-large.png (1MB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
Tomi Lahren.png-large.png
1MB, 1024x769px
Who do you trust to bring you political news. I only trust Tomi Lahren because she's beautiful.
>>
/pol/ because it's independent.

Every other corporate news source is funded by agenda pushing billionaires.
>>
She is a qt I'll give you that
>>
Average girl in Scandinavia ..
>>
>>61014150
I only trust The Young Turks and Media Matters becuase they are unbiased.
>>
>>61014150
i'm on point if you know what I mean
>>
>>61014403
For now.
>>
>>61014150
She's the true Goddess of /pol/
>>
File: tomi.png (355KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
tomi.png
355KB, 600x325px
>>61014150
>>
>>61015892
She's hot as fuck *_*
>>
Alex Jones
>>
>>61015892

MUH DIK
>>
File: conservativefu.jpg (39KB, 615x345px) Image search: [Google]
conservativefu.jpg
39KB, 615x345px
best conservative MILF incoming
>>
>>61014150
From the blaze network. I only really watch Glenn or Dana, all I really have time for but I gotta check her out. I wish they bring for the record back.
>>
>>61014150
U would tape her with a Range,or blade and shine my voice her up ass until she begged for mercy and the. Ad a final ousniment I would cut her head off and fuck her bloody throat until there was nothing left but her dry body.
>>
>>61015892
He looks like her toy soll
>>
>>61016833
>not Gretta

Lazy mouth is such a turn on
>>
>>61016833
B... but Fox sucks!
>>
>>61016871
Oh.
>>
I saw a pic of her a couple weeks back, thought she looked cute... then I saw where she's shilling for Rubio.

Into the trash she went.
>>
>>61022614
She is an angel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxBHflfiUIA
>>
>>61014403
BULLSHIT.

Sure, you can have some 9s just like everywhere else. But the "average" girl on any campus in America shits all over the average scandinavian from everything i've seen, you guys often have really weird shaped heads / faces.
>>
>>61014150
i only trust pol.
>>
>>61023317
Sorry, she might as well be Katy Perry shilling for Obongo at this point. It's basically the same thing. She's a try hard conservative, then pussies out when it comes to the candidate. I might could have stomached Cruz... not Marco fucking Rubio, though.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.