[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>college degrees are worthless >lets make it free so everyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: college.jpg (31KB, 649x179px) Image search: [Google]
college.jpg
31KB, 649x179px
>college degrees are worthless
>lets make it free so everyone has one

How can someone so stupid be a Senator? Isn't there another person in Vermont that isn't retarded.
>>
>>61013203
High school degrees weren't useless 50 years ago.
>>
>>61013203
People don't bother to know who they're voting for with congress even though they're the most important.
Most often the first guy on the list will have a disproportionately high amount of votes because Americans are incompetent.
>>
>>61013203
>How can someone so stupid be a Senator?
Blame people who consider economics to be sort of it-just-works-science than math or physics.
>>
>>61013203
Is he going to refund everyone that paid for their own education?
>>
>>61013203
As far as presidential viting goes, most votes are based off very simple concepts.
>X, Y, Z will be free!
>Don't you want children to not be killed by guns? Why do you want to kill children?
>Build a wall and get rid of illegals.
>I take Israel up the ass daily, don't you?
>We should open our borders to Ter- I mean muslims.
>We should close our borders to Ter- I mean muslims.
People rarely dig deeper to understand what these mean or how they'd be achieved. If they did then Bernie would probably be around Jeb's popularity since we all know what he proposes is simply impossible.

As far as Senator voting goes, isn't it more who you know and not what you know?
>>
File: wage gap.jpg (38KB, 624x291px) Image search: [Google]
wage gap.jpg
38KB, 624x291px
>he posted it again
>>
>>61014748
I HATE THIS JEW
>>
>>61014748
god damnit bernie can't you please stop pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>61014748
How did such a huge lie become so well spread?
Do women that think this actually think they're being paid 75% of what men are?
>>
>>61014748
multiple civil rights acts have stated you cant pay men and women unequal. where are they getting this delusional shit from?
>>
>>61014980

And if they are paid less, why do they also complain about being under-represented in certain industries? Perhaps they are less effective workers? I can't see any reason women would be both paid and hired less.
>>
>>61013203
To be fair, education should be free. Financial worries should never get in the way of someone reaching their full potential.

However, this also means that the American higher education system needs a massive overhaul. College should be reserved for the top 10% of students, at most. The rest should receive practical job training.
>>
File: IMG_7701.jpg (1MB, 1500x2250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7701.jpg
1MB, 1500x2250px
>>61013203
College STEM degrees are the Equivalent of what a grade school graduate was 120 years ago
>>
>>61015429
Then colleges would be 100% Asian, and /pol/ would bitch about that too (as would BLM protesters because there wouldn't be any blacks).
>>
>>61015429
Allowing college to be free to that top n% would be understandable, the high performing students that genuinely want to learn aren't held back because of their situation at home.
Although then you'd get to the question of what college would they be able to attend? And you'd still have the question: how would it be paid?
>>
>>61015784
You'd need to stop Asian immigration but there aren't enough Asians to totally screw it up as of right now.
>>
>>61013203
Which would only make the problem worse. Soon we'll need a grad degree to get an entry level job.
>>
>>61015655
college degrees are the equivalent of what a fetus new 2,000 years ago
>>
>>61015267
I could actually understand less pay in certain industries.
For example when you get paid based on performance like a mover may.
>move crates from the truck to here, you get $0.50 per crate moved
>>
>>61013203
A human race where everyone on Earth had a PhD at bare minimum would be a space-faring utopian Star Trek civilization in no time. Human knowledge compounds exponentially the more people are contributing to it.

A burger flipper could have a PhD in physics from their ">free" education, but by god he would be the best damn burger flipper in the world and burger-flipping technology would advance 1000 years.
>>
>>61015429
>College should be reserved for the top 10% of students, at most. The rest should receive practical job training.

I agree 100%
>>
>>61013389
First post best post.
>>
>>61018356
but there is no way that a group of people centered around an IQ of, say, 100 with a standard deviation of 15 could all achieve PhDs
Some will just not be able to do that. Mostly everyone below an IQ of 115.

Imagine how much harder it gets when the average is 85 (African Americans) or 70 (Africans)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.