[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy US debate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: comfy.jpg (108KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
108KB, 601x601px
A comfy alternative to the fast paced sticky.

GOP debate live at North Charleston Coliseum, hosted by Fox Business

Kiddie Table Debate
6PM Eastern, 4PM Pacific
~1 hour in length

Primetime Debate
9PM Eastern, 6PM Pacific
~2 hours in length

Stream:
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1251429410001/fox-business-network/
>>
File: 1438999504627.png (261KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1438999504627.png
261KB, 480x480px
Also advertising on behalf of based Santorum.

Here are some of his views.

- Against NAFTA
- Wants a wall with Mexico and voted for one when he was a senator
- Wants mass deportations of illegals
- Against Amnesty and a path to citizenship
- Wants to bring manufacturing back to America via cheap energy and tax cuts
- Supports a slow increase of the minimum wage coupled with mass deportation of illegals which will also lead to a natural wage increase for the working class as competition for labour is run out of the USA.
- Voted against bail outs for Wall Street and the Auto industry
- Against TARP
- Wants to stop everyone going to university by scrapping useless degrees such as Women's studies, only 30% should go to university and these should be for jobs not just to get debt.
- Against Common Core
- In foreign policy plans to destroy leftist regimes in South America and Europe
- Against TPP
- Against bombing Assad and not convinced Assad used them
- Bring in secret ballot laws for unions to reduce the power of the far left within them
>>
Fiorina jumping on Trump's immigration rhetoric, then denouncing his relationship with Putin. Not leadership material. That I can tell you
>>
how is there another debate already? how many of these fucking things are we going to have?

why is our election so drawn out and retarded?
>>
>>61004630
Santorum would be your first choice? He's pretty based. Immigration is the number one issue and his tough on it. He just doesn't seem presidential to me, and I think a lot of people feel that way
>>
>>61004928
It keeps starting earlier and earlier every year. When Kennedy ran he only announced his run 444 days before the actual election (if I remember rightly). Now they are in a competition to run for ever longer periods of time so they have been running for over a year.

>>61005112
He would be my first choice, he is stronger on it than Trump.
>>
>>61005202
>he is stronger on it than Trump.
On immigration? How so?
>>
>>61005360
Trump wants to give illegal immigrants the opportunity to come back in legally. Santorum does not even want that.
>>
she burned hillary good
>>
>>61004630
Honestly, vote for the closest to your views who has a chance of winning. I think you're literally the only Santorum supporter on this thread

#trump4prez
>>
>>61005547
I am not even American so I can't vote for him anyway, kek.
>>
>>61005466
He's going to shut down legal immigration? Trump isn't saying he wants to implement a program to get illegals back in. Unless he is shutting down immigration completely, that is the same policy as Trump's "big beautiful door".

What has he said about banning muslim immigration?
>>
>>61005730
Against it, Santorum is the original Muslim hater.

>Unless he is shutting down immigration completely, that is the same policy as Trump's "big beautiful door".
Santorum has a policy to scrap a whole range of visas etc, he also wants less legal immigration.

>Trump isn't saying he wants to implement a program to get illegals back in
He is, that is the point of the big beautiful door, he has repeatedly said he will send the migrants out and then they can apply legally.
>>
>>61005985
>He is, that is the point of the big beautiful door, he has repeatedly said he will send the migrants out and then they can apply legally.
That doesn't mean a program. I've never heard him mention anything about that once. Trump talks about cutting visas and I am certain he wants to cut back on legal immigration even though he hasn't fully said it (he's trying to win an election, Santorum is just hanging on).

All I care about is immigration and I like Santorum, but you have yet to show me a difference between them. Trump is just better in the sense that he can win and, despite never having held a political office, is more qualified than Santorum.
>>
>>61006599
Also Cuckabee pandering to the Jews for no reason what so fucking ever. What the fuck
>>
BASED SANTORUM
>>
these fucking scumbags they're all about immigration now
>>
santorum getting pretty riled up. bet he thought he would get more applause than that
>>
>>61006753
So what? You're going back
>>
>>61006868

shut up queer
>>
File: 1449381800913.jpg (190KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1449381800913.jpg
190KB, 500x598px
i am pizza
>>
>>61006963
B U I L D W A L L
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L
>>
>>61006753
Santorum was always about immigration. He has been saying this for years.
>>
>>61007101
respond
>>61006599
I'm genuinely curious. I'm not trying to debate
>>
>>61006753
Hahaha!

You're gonna go back over the wall pablo!
>>
>>61006599
I don't really want to come across as an anti-Trump shill as I do like Trump.
>>
File: banderas_stunned.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
banderas_stunned.gif
2MB, 331x197px
Yeb and Trump 2nite for most epic clash of titans ever in history. i'll be eatin my digionos for one and mfw will be all like..
>>
>>61006753
Because that is the issue of our time. Almost everything is linked to immigrants.
>>
>>61007417
You're not going to convince anyone to vote for Santorum, myself included. I'm just curious. I'm not that familiar with Santorum, and you seem to be
>>
>>61007615
Ok, trump wants to cut down on certain visas and immigration, for instance the H1B ones. However at the same time he has expressed a willingness towards allowing those who have already come to the US illegally to have a second chance to apply legally. That is simply my point. Although he would deport them first before them being allowed to do this. It is just a longer form of a path to citizenship.
>>
Did he just fucking mention Robert Putnam?
>>
nigga you forgot about mountain time you asshole

there is more than just central time in between eastern and pacific
>>
HE MENTIONED ROBERT PUTNAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam
>>
>>61008167
There are 6 timezones in the US, I also just copied the information from the sticky.
>>
>>61007482
who wants to bet swigs of Mountain Dew code red on how many callouts Yeb does of trump for not knowing how to "Foreign policy", while Trump fires back about him being "weak, soft, not tough", etc
>>
>/pol/ doesn't know who robert putnam is
This guy was a liberal harvard professor who conducted a study that showed diversity was bullshit. He changed his views. He's a very controversial figure
>>
>>61004500
Damn right I'm comfy. The roads are covered in ice outside, its lightly snowing, I got my hot water bottle and my blankets. Finished off my tea and watching the end of the kids table. Don't think ill be awake for the Prime one.

Hillary should be in fucking prison now wtf.
>>
GUYS MENTIONING PUTNAM IS A BIG DEAL
>>
>>61008828
I know. As I said, Santorum is based.
>>
>>61007952
>It is just a longer form of a path to citizenship.
I disagree. I think you are misinterpreting what he says. He's saying that everyone has a chance to come to America (I hope he doesn't actually mean that). He's not saying that illegals jump to the front of line. He has never said that. I like Santorum a lot, especially after he referenced Putnam, but he seems to be no different than Trump. Santorum has been saying this for a long time, I'll give you that. Trump's the best man for the job, though
>>
>>61009042
I was Trump > Cruz > Paul before this debate

After this debate and talking to you, I'm Trump > Santorum > Cruz. No joke, you swayed me. Referencing Putnam played a bigger role though. I basically forgot about Santorum til now
>>
>>61009562
>Santorum
Whos he?
>>
>>61010068
Read the thread. UK bro explains him well
>>
>>61009287
Everyone does have a chance to come to America. But we're a nation of laws. A nation of borders. If we have no borders and have no laws, we're not a nation. So they can come. But they have to follow the rules. If they don't follow the rules, they gotta go.
>>
>>61010847
That's not what I want. We need to shut down immigration until we fix it. Pre 1065. I'm a dreamer, but I only want whites coming in, and you should too
>>
>>61011027
>>
>>61011083
I'm drunk
>>
>>61010506
will do
>>61007952
good explanation
>>
>>61011201
You are drunk. Pre 1965 we didn't have much in the way of immigration control.
>>
>>61011201
>white

You know the Spanish were here first right
>>
>>61011469
The US had a ban on immigration from many groups, eg. the Chinese before 1965.
>>
oh shit based Lou Dobbs is still on tv? did not know that. it's weird to think he used to be on CNN
>>
>>61011469
We had quotas. 3% of the population could have immigrants imigrate from their country. Most of the country was European at that time. Which means 3% of the Irish pop could immigrate from Ireland, 3% of the German population could immigrate, 3% of the Mexican population could immigrate. It would have remained white. I didn;t explain it well

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
>>
>>61011469
>>61011901
This is actually what you want to read
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Quota_Act

The 1965 acrt changed it
>>
>>61011901
Gotcha.

>>61011621
The Chinese were severely restricted, in modern terms, we took their H1B guys, not their H2A guys.
>>
how many bings and bongs?
>>
>>61012842
16 bings
>>
>>61014097
You can't bump your own thread. I don't think. Here's a bump
>>
Do you think Trump will say something ridiculous this time?
>>
>>61014883
Yes. But it's wearing thin. He's been doing this for six months, he needs to be on his game. He's not a newb anymore.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.