[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art icle-3397826/American-mu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: SkzNl0P.jpg (17KB, 357x356px) Image search: [Google]
SkzNl0P.jpg
17KB, 357x356px
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3397826/American-murdered-Florence-took-kinky-sex-game-strangled-autopsy-finds-police-arrest-drug-dealer-seen-outside-apartment.html

What's more degenerate?
Allowing illegal immigrants to come here and kill our women, or women cheating on their boyfriends to get to try that famous bbc?
>>
Degeneracy is like sin, the wages of any sin is death and there isn't a relative scale to it. It is degenerate or it is not.
>>
Why would niggers be in Italy ?
You guys are supposed to be the same ones.
>>
>>60999299
Sane* , damn autocorrect
>>
File: kingz.jpg (157KB, 773x626px) Image search: [Google]
kingz.jpg
157KB, 773x626px
>>
"Her beloved dog was at her side in its own urine and feces, and is now being cared for by her family"
LMAO dogs are such a meme pet. Should have had a pitbull at least, all other dogs are useless when it comes to protecting the castle.
>>
>>60998761

>burn coal pay the toll

delusional left wing "artist" whore of a failed daughter at age 35 with no kids? pathetic, she deserved to die as a message to all the other degenerates out there.

Cheating on her white bf with a filthy illegal nlgger, using kinky sex, obviously she must have done such things before, being a bitch to her friends who bail on her, awful human being, failure to the white race.

May she teach others with her death, like that traitor swedish whore who was raped and murdered by a nlgger all those years ago.
>>
>>60999299
havent you seen that movie? Italians are niggers, basically.
>>
ITT: /pol/ was right again.
>>
>>61000203
Eh, I feel bad for the dog.

It's not the dog's fault the owner had no sense of self preservation, and even though it was probably a small dog it was just following its nature to watch over their owner.
>>
>Woman hooks up with a random nigger in Florence and gets killed
>She is american

Every woman that comes here goes for the mighty italian dick, only americucks are strictly coal burners
>>
>>61001190
>only americucks are strictly coal burners

Only lib-cucks are strictly coal-burners.
>>
>>61003064
Yeah but for what i see in the news america is pretty much a flashing degenerate hole
>>
>>61003257
>What I see in the news

You're shitty European news only highlights negative stories happening in America because there's a bias against it because Europe views itself as the progressive center of the world.

Just ask Germany.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.